Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa Boys Week two Bet the Bus is back, the premiere gambling show for college football. I am your host, Payoff Willie aka arguably the greatest white linebacker named will Counton of all time. I am joined by my college football, by my college football experts, JP the Vault Hovey. It's not about what you make in this game, It's about what you keep. And the man's got the vault. He's got a vaulted up to not only make you money, but keep your money. Moving over to Jackie Slips, that boy comes correct. He might be the biggest genius in all of college football. However, he's also known as simple Jack because sometimes he makes some really dumb mass decisions. He might know what he wants to say, but it doesn't always come out the right way.
Speaker 2: Moving over to Gary cash Flow.
Speaker 1: We also like to call him Midnight Why because if you play your cards right, if you play your picks right, he might show up in the middle of the night, just like the fucking tooth Fairry, and you might wake up with a little bit of cash up under your pillow. Now, finally, Mitchell Billboard, spin it around the Mitch. We're still looking for advertisers. Maybe not anymore. I think proper wild hang on, show it and don't point at your head. We need a proper wild logo. Sitting right up on top of that billboard. Not only does he have the biggest head in the game, but he also delivers the data, the analytics, the things that are going to make you money. Because the boys we were three and oh before we ended up losing the final two. Three and oh before we end up losing the final two, so we did end up at three and two. The boy Jackie Jackie slips He's gonna recap the weekend, maybe give us a nice inspirational quote and deliver us the freedom that we need.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know to make the picks.
Speaker 3: To make those picks, Yeah, I guess, sirr nowt. I stood pretty strong on two things. One was Tennessee's spread, which they covered. Yes, sir, it was an ugly first half, but we'll move on from that. And my other one was that Colorado.
Speaker 1: On recap us we will get into the Colorado moment. I have a nice little Those are.
Speaker 3: The only two that I stood by, though, so I needed to bring up notes from last week.
Speaker 2: What's the quote now that you.
Speaker 1: Stuck your entire leg in your mouth, but also we're prosperous with Tennessee. What is a quote that you had to think about when you laid your head on that pillow Saturday night when you won one and honestly made probably the worst take of all time.
Speaker 3: Definitely not the worst take of all time, because it's one game into the season.
Speaker 2: There's a long road ahead.
Speaker 3: Yes, to be TCU, but TCU also overrated.
Speaker 2: But I will quote, what's a quote? What's a quote? The quote? Jack quote?
Speaker 4: No matter how far you've gone, you can always turn around.
Speaker 3: And I don't know who said it, it doesn't matter because it rings true to everyone. All made mistakes, we've all gone against the grain and been wrong. But yes I was incorrect and it was electric to watch Colorado.
Speaker 4: If you do check the tapes. I want Colorado to be good. That is what I said.
Speaker 3: I did say they're just gonna be designer team, but I said I want them to succeed.
Speaker 2: Time out, time out.
Speaker 1: You got the camera on me, JP all rise, Jack, you were quoted by saying that Colorado was a designer football team. Looked pretty, looked expensive, but ultimately was going to ship the bed.
Speaker 2: What do you yourself? What do you have to say for yourself?
Speaker 3: You can't like quote me and then not pull from what I said, though, because I said I.
Speaker 4: Want them to succeed. I want to see them go the distance.
Speaker 3: And I think this year, like I said at the beginning, it's gonna be a ship show.
Speaker 4: I would love to see Dion thrive there.
Speaker 3: But I think think it's gonna be an absolute media frenzy after the game.
Speaker 2: But I said they.
Speaker 3: Won't be practical. Yes, I was wrong. They had an incredible showing in Week one. Shadeer was insane showing out for Pops. Travis Hunter fucking insane. He's a dog playing both ways like that stuff that gets everyone going, no matter if you played it down or one thousand downs. Like watching a guy play offense defense, get ten plus receptions, one hundred plus receiving yards in an insane interception.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about. Are you done me?
Speaker 3: I still don't know if they will produce, Still don't know if they're gonna produce this year. So I'm still not totally sold in Colorado. But it's fun to watch them give them that.
Speaker 1: It's fun to let our heads and pray to the angels of above for our gambling weekend.
Speaker 2: Please remove.
Speaker 1: Angels of the sports book, my guardian, dear to whom God's love commits our picks here.
Speaker 2: Ever this day, be at our side to light and guard, and be prosperous, rule and guide. Amen.
Speaker 1: Bars, Yes, absolutely, I made that up. You're not go on Google, do not type in prayers, and do not click on the first link that shows up.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: Let's kick it off with that, with the Colorado, the Nebraska, the meat glazing that you're doing right now for Travis Hunter and the boys.
Speaker 2: Throw that layup up and let's start going on.
Speaker 4: You can respect it, man, without riding meat.
Speaker 1: You say, you only said I hope they do well after I believe now we can roll the tape. But I think after I said, that's exactly the type of framework I needed, and then I said, what deond And You're like, listen, I'm wanting them to do well. However, you were thrusting them under there. You were you were ready to stand on something. It just didn't go your way.
Speaker 4: Stand for something or fall for anything.
Speaker 2: So you want to start in Nebraska with the Huskers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is gonna be an electric game.
Speaker 3: I wish that the boys were gonna be there in Colorado, but we're gonna start the week with Nebraska at Colorado. The line was three and a half is now shifted down to three. I think it's gonna be obvious where we're going for your pick. But we'll see what the bus stand ends.
Speaker 2: With number one.
Speaker 1: I think tickets are going for four hundred and fifty five at the minimum. So let's think to the Nebraska cornhuskar fan base for that, because it is not Colorado. It is not the electric the electricity that's coming out of Week one. How they did play well an historic stand, a historic way to come out. What Dion did, what Deon and that football team not just Deon. What Dion and that football team did, and Week one against TCU was historic. They're probably gonna and what that team is going to do with Dion moving forward is going to be his. However, both things can be true when Colorado came out and surprised everybody, and TCU can be really fucking overrated. There is no college football team that is in the National Championship and then starts the next year at the seventeenth as the seventeenth ranked team. They prove that they shouldn't even be in the top twenty five losing to Colorado. Now I say that Colorado should be a rank football team. Now now that they put on a win like that, it seems like they're fucking throwing a parade. Shader Sanders is gonna be the Heisman winner even though Cale Williamson threw for two hundred fifty yards in the first quarter. And this team is now playing against the Nebraska Cornhuskers, who lost a tight, close game against Minnesota. Don't believe the bullshit that is being spewed about same on Nebraska. Twenty five one lost games in the last five years. Now six they lost a closer, tight win. Everybody's like, when's it gonna stop? Taylor running his big fat mouse saying like, when are you gonna stop being so soft on your team?
Speaker 2: Minnesota? Tell me what you want me to do, dude, tell me what you want me to do on the base. Just a little tough love. I want you to give it a little tough love.
Speaker 1: Listen, the Nebraska Cornhuskers, their defense was thumping, their dbs were playing with confidence and a swagger that hasn't been seen in a minute, number zero, number nine. Those boys three hundred plus, three hundred plus pounds on the line of scrimmage. I think they're gonna give Colorado football trouble.
Speaker 2: Colorado.
Speaker 1: If you watch that Tennessee game, or you watch that TCU game back again, TCU is the number ninety one.
Speaker 2: Scoring defense last year.
Speaker 1: They're a bottom tier category in everything defensively.
Speaker 2: Last year. They also returned one, maybe two starters from that defense.
Speaker 1: So a shit bag defense returns with a very inexperienced young defense who didn't have a lot of effort, in a lot of finish in that second half and allowed Colorado to throw bombs. The key to this game. You run the football. Nebraska couldn't run the football. You run the football, You control the clock. You don't allow that Colorado offense to get the ball in the hands of Shader, even though he's gonna try and throw that motherfucker forty five times that game. But you gotta limit explosive plays. You gotta run the football. And this I'm telling you, this is a this is a money line is clear as day for Nebraska. This is That's what I'm seeing. That's what I'm seeing. Everybody can go against that. Fine, fuck you, But this is a money line as clear as day. When Nebraska rolls into Colorado, Dion's up there talking like he's the only black coach coach on a bunch of black players.
Speaker 2: There's many of them out there.
Speaker 1: The majority of good football teams is seventy five percent that way, and he's talking like they're the Dallas Carter of the Friday night Lights. Now, Nebraska's gonna come in and win this game. It sounds like they're gonna upset Colorado, which is fine. Again, crown them. They're gonna go to the college football Playoff Colorado. As of right now, they're the greatest team that's ever walked the face of the earth.
Speaker 2: They've proved everybody wrong, I believe.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna be walking in their ten toes down and we're gonna whoop that ass Nebraska money line.
Speaker 2: Let's hear your guys' fucking disagreement, because I know you it.
Speaker 5: I'm not in full disagreement, but we should use the sportsbook and all they offer to our advantage in this situation. The spread right now, Vegas knows something that a lot of people don't. Because a lot of people do think Nebraska is gonna get dogged.
Speaker 2: But the line is only three.
Speaker 5: Now, you can go into that sportsbook move that line to maybe twenty four, and then I think you might have close to a lock on this Nebraska game.
Speaker 2: But I think we move the line.
Speaker 5: We stick on the spread, whatever that spread may be in your own and your own opinion, stick on that, and then I think that might give you some more guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: So where are you going? Where you moving the line?
Speaker 1: What is jp the vault doing to not only make you money but protect your money? Where are you moving that fucking line?
Speaker 5: I'm moving that line to twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking serious? You think it's like that my money? No, I'm so sick.
Speaker 5: You know, we gotta wait, take it back, let me go away, let me do twenty one, let me do twenty one.
Speaker 2: We get away for the game to be played. That's my thoughts that listen.
Speaker 1: There's not a whole lot for me to stand on because of what Nebraska's done in recent history. But again, this is a new This that was week one. What was so painful is we should we were the better football team against Minnesota. Minnesota has it. I've said this on bustle with too boys. Minnesota is a program that hasn't had more than four losses since twenty eighteen. Very well coached football team, and Nebraska was the better team that night. They just fucked up and had some bad turnovers, two false starts inside the five yard line where they don't come away with points, especially before halftime. They get the ball coming out of halftime, they blew that moment that is that is. Let's watch tape and be fixable. Let's not listen to all this outside stupid noise that is going on. Because Nebraska is they can contend, and you know what, we just gotta let the game be played because I'm about to lose my mind. I got listen. This isn't a spin zone. This isn't hey, we were up. This isn't all those spin zones of times of the past that well that I have done in my head.
Speaker 2: We're beating Colorado. Are you going Colorado? Oh? Are you going to Colorado? Now? Jack? After all that shit last week, You're going Colorado.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.
Speaker 2: And look for me.
Speaker 3: It's like the South Carolina pick last week. It's a win win South Carolina loses, good for me. If they win, good for me. I will be taking Colorado minus three and has nothing to do with you as nothing new to Nebraska. If Jeff Simms can produce, I think Nebraska has a huge shot, huge shot at actually beating them. But I can't make the same mistake twice, So I'll be with Colorado minus three. You know it's a business. I'd like to call out a new man to introduce the game. Goes by the name of Gary.
Speaker 2: Talk to us midnight.
Speaker 6: This next game is gonna be the game of the year. Giant matchup between asson to be sec potential badass team in Texas, but they're coming to Tuscaloosa to take on the Tide. Texas had a slow start against Rice. They did put up numbers. Four quarters gives you a lot of time to put up numbers. Alabama played MTSU, another easy game, but they started hot and finished hot. Well, what do you think it's gonna happen in Tuscaloosa this Saturday?
Speaker 1: So Texas at Alabama. This line right now is what minus seven and a half? Still, that's seven? Now, that's seven. Now, this is a fun one. Texas played their ass off last year. I think Quinn Ewers he went down and Alabama was able to squeak that one out. That to me, like Alabama is is Alabama. You know what I'm saying, Like that is they reload every year. This quarterback mil Row, the way he scored and had that his first touchdown is flexing the mother. He's in the weight room power cleaning two hundred and twenty. He's got plates on each side. The hype that he has shown deflexing the everybody questioned the deep ball, throws a deep ball, looks at the sideline, biceps up, looking looking to the boys. This Alabama team is going to be so motivated to beat the shit out of Texas. And they're at Alabama. I think after what happened last year the offseason going into this week, that Alabama locker room knows like what is at stake and it is their reputation. And I think Alabama is gonna mop the floor with Texas. I do want Texas to fail, but I think Alabama is gonna mop the floor with them because I think they just have too much firepower. I think Milroe is he's a stud. I think he's a stud and he's gonna continue to show that he's a stud. And I'm taking Alabama minus seven. I'm taking them with the point. I'm taking them spread. Alabama's gonna win this game because it's at Alabama. I mean it's there's almost no shot for Texas.
Speaker 2: Roll time. Yeah, I think it's roll dam tie boys.
Speaker 3: We've got apps stay versus UNC, who looks pretty damn good last week no offense JP. I was with South Carolina, we all were, we all were. But another battle of the Carolinas this week. And I don't see you in CE slowing down anytime soon.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 1: Drake May he's a stud U n C. I think there are better like they're more than just Drake May. They have a good football team. The ass whooping they put on South South Carolina at JP it bummed me out because we run a roll with the game Cocks. They did put an ass whipping on South Carolina. South Carolina looked way better getting off the bus in North Carolina. North Carolina again didn't worry about that shit. They handled their business. They were able to run the football, they were able to win on third down. To me, it's either this, it's either the Sunday conversation bump with Drake may Or. It's gonna be the Sunday conversation curse, and I think it happens this week against that state. They had a close game last year. UNC barely beat him sixty three sixty one. However, I think again, similar to Alabama Texas, they squeak out a game against the team that they should have handled. It's gonna be an asshoopen and I'm taking what's the line at now? It was at seventeen and a half, UNC, Yeah, shifted at eighteen, it's shifted eighteen. I'm gonna take you u and see with the points. It's at North Carolina and it's after again, you can't. This is a moment to give the SEC their flowers, right when you're any other conference about to play an SEC team. Early South Carolina had a lot of hype. I'm sure you UNC had some. They were confident, but had some like okay, let's see what we're really about. And when you beat an SEC team like that that had hype, it injects a lot of energy into the locker room. I think they have a lot of momentum going into this with their heisman candidate Drake May. And I see UNC taking this game with the points minus eighteen at North Carolina against that state.
Speaker 5: Real quick, real quick. All the Drake May stuff is crazy to me. After Week one Heisman candidate. Yeah, two touchdowns and two picks and we played horrible and we were in the game until the fourth quarter and we.
Speaker 2: Played that bad.
Speaker 5: So I don't know about Drake May being all that or North Carolina being all that. Well, they beat app State probably, I forgot how close it was last year.
Speaker 2: But you and Steed three sixty one last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I don't know. I mean, I think in air State plus plus eighteen, I'm gonna consider it. You in on it, Yeah, I'm in on it. I'm taking app State to cover. Good luck to my faders.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, I know they had a tough loss South Carolina last week, and I'm not asking for JP to be, you know, ridiculed like I have been for Colorado. But if he takes app State this week and they don't cover, I just want the record.
Speaker 2: To show the vault is on the hot seat.
Speaker 4: The vault is on the hot seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He might win one with his plus fucking twenty eight with Nebraska.
Speaker 5: I'll be on the hot seat, just like South Carolina was on the hot seat last year until we whooped Tennessee. Are we good?
Speaker 3: Hey, raise your hand if your team's undefeated. Yeah it again Bread against any Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I too, hell love it.
Speaker 1: That's all I had to say. Let's move on Oregon, Texas Tech. Let's do that one. Let's do that one. Let's get some firepower in there.
Speaker 4: I will talk to us about it.
Speaker 2: Organ Texas Tech. You got Oregon at Texas Tech. The spread here is hard.
Speaker 1: Oregon threw up eighty something points against who was at the School of the Blind last week. Also Texas Tech against Wyoming they lost thirty five to thirty three. So there there's gonna be a lot of points being thrown on the board. I want to take the over sixty seven and a half again. If your first time gambler with the boys, if you kind of watch it all unfold over the weekend, bout hey, pay oh, Willie kind of knows what the fuck he's talking about.
Speaker 2: They went three and two.
Speaker 1: We can put a little coin in the pocket, a little cash under the pillow from Gary cash flow. I like over sixty seven and a half. That means both teams are gonna be combined for at least sixty eight points. I like to to be a high scoring game. Oregon is at Texas Tech. I think that plays in Texas Tech's favor to have some offense because they're not buying enemy lines up at Oregon.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that's gonna slow organ down. I think it's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Shootout, similar to what we saw with TCU Colorado. I like Oregon at Texas Tech, and I like the over sixty seven and a half points.
Speaker 4: It actually shifted a sixty six and a half, which is even better.
Speaker 1: Move it up to sixty seven and a half and make yourself a little bit more cash. That's what I'm telling you guys right now. And one final thing on that Oregon game, Bo Nicks, it's gonna be tough to beat him. He's going into his fifteenth year in the league, in the college football realm. Again, take the over on that one and move the line up to sixty seven and a half. But this last pick is gonna be the bet the bust lock of the Week brought to us by Proper Wild.
Speaker 2: This is the proper lock of the Week.
Speaker 1: Proper Wild is a clean, all day energy side designed to boost your energy, focus, productivity, and bank account without the jitters or the crash.
Speaker 2: No preservatives, no bulls shit. Five different flavors up here.
Speaker 1: Use all of them come Saturday, because we're about to take the sportsbook for everything they're worth.
Speaker 2: But this is the Proper Wild game of the Week. Jack set it up for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like this has become one of your favorite teams out of the jumps so far this year. But we got Notre Dame at NC State, the wolf Pack Notre Dame coming off a great win. The spread is seven away game. Yeah, does that change anything? No?
Speaker 1: I think it plays back to the roots of you grow up, you fucking watch Rudy Like. I went to a little Catholic school up until fourth grade, and every time the teacher of the principal, she'd go to one Notre Dame game a year and bring us back some memorabilia.
Speaker 2: That started my love for Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: I went to two or three Notre Dame camp started high school before I even I tried my damnedest to get into that school, to get an offer from that school, ended up getting win later.
Speaker 2: Just FYI, but the way Notre Dame is coming out swinging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they haven't really played anybody, however, they've treated them that way. They've outscored their opponents, what ninety six to six. They haven't given up a touchdown yet. And as you've said, Mitch, Notre Dame hasn't given up a touchdown yet. Hey man, that's the big brain fucking thinking. Sam Hartman is slinging the rock. Freeman's got them boys. The culture's building there. Yes, people were hard on him at first last year because they were battling some close games early.
Speaker 2: Is he the guy? Is he the guy?
Speaker 1: It shows why everybody's rallied around him when he did get the job. I think Notre Dame has got some magic in South Bend right now. I'm fired up to go to Ohio State ad.
Speaker 2: In Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: I think if Notre Dame Hanlson's their business beats NC State's ass, they're gonna go into this game against Ohio State undefeated, and I think they might. I think Notre Dame could be for real this year. I'm taking Notre Dame minus seven at NC State. Has that line moved at all? No, whatever, it is take the points of Notre Dame again. I think their offense is firing. Sam Hartman is a stud and I think they're gonna continue to be Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Of olds and I think that's what college football needs.
Speaker 1: But that's our bet, the bust lock of the week, that's our proper pick of the week. He's Notre Dame, the fighting Irish. Is anybody against the Fighting Irish?
Speaker 2: Back there? Hove? Are you gonna you wanna you wanna fade this one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I see you smiling back there.
Speaker 5: There's I don't want to fade it, but I do want to throw some info out there for people. Sam Hartman is familiar with NC State. He played his whole career at Wake Forest. They played him, I think three times. I believe they lost all three times. Also with a Wake Forest roster, a Notre Dame roster is better, but it's with him. Have a familiarity with NC State. NC State has familiarity with him. So something to think about.
Speaker 2: The struggled against Yukon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'm with you. Yeah, like I'm not fading out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just for the people who might think about fading exact fucking loss last week exactly. I love when everybody gets in the comments all look at look dun't will Is. I'm gonna go against his pigs. God bless you because right now you're losing. You're behind the sticks. And this is our first year being ahead of the sticks in the college football world, and I think we're starting to get onto something.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: I think something's cooking. I do think this entire show. The biggest headline coming out of it is can Colorado upset the Nebraska Cornhuskers? Can Dion Sanders upset Matt Rule? Time will tell, Time will tell, guys. I'm fired up, and I'm sick that we're not going to be at that game. I am fucking sick that we're going to be at Firman at South Carolina after the abysmal performance that South.
Speaker 2: Carolina put on last week against unc JP.
Speaker 1: I'm still rooting for the boys. But when you affect the pockets, it leaves a mark, it leaves a scar. Honestly, I don't know. I mean, honestly, I don't care too much if we have your supporter not. I've been doing this my whole life without you, so I can continue. Hey, I like that we're doing this earlier in the week. It's a Japanese proverb. The best time to place a bet was yesterday. The next best time was today. So I'd like to leave you with that. Amen, Amen, dude, That fucking fires me up. Boys, Bet with the Boys, Bet the bus. We'll be back again next week, the premier college football gambling show.
Speaker 2: And again.
Speaker 1: All it takes block out the noise that four corner chart that I'm sure we will touch on at some point in the year. Belief potential action result, belief potential action result.
Speaker 2: That result is.
Speaker 1: Gonna add a couple zeros to your bank account if you bet with the Boys this weekend.
Speaker 2: God bless and me the odds forever be in our favor. Fuck you, Colorado,