Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Tim Stanebeck along with Carol Masser. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move. We are joined by Natalia Kenny Javich from the Bloomberg News Equities team.
Speaker 1: We're going to start with Levi's though, if we can just do that, because it just came out after the closing bell. Stock is up about five and a half percent here in the aftermarket. This happening after the company raises projections for the current year after reporting stronger than expected quarterly results. They cited strong demand in all regions. The company's chief financial and chief financial and Growth officer, Harmit Singh, though, is stepping down, marking a major change.
Speaker 4: Major change.
Speaker 1: Excuse me for Levi. He's been there for a while. We've talked to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been there. He's been at the company since twenty thirteen. So he took it public because it only has been public for a few years. We love talking to him, and what was most fun I think about talking to her? Meat Singh is that. You know a lot of CFOs they wear a suit and tie, but if you work at Levi's, you will full denim. Yeah, full denim jacket, denim shirt.
Speaker 1: Head to toe and jeans.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that was hermeat singh.
Speaker 1: And we do that too, but it's usually on the bottom and you can't see.
Speaker 4: All right, we do.
Speaker 1: We are going to be speaking though to Levi's CEO tomorrow, so looking forward to that conversation.
Speaker 3: Shell Gas is coming on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be fun to do. In the meantime, Natalia, I know you've got a bunch of names that you've been watching in the Tuesday trade.
Speaker 4: Yes, so let's start with Kimberly Clark. Guys. The ticket is key MB. The stock is down by four percent. So there was a fire at the company's distribution center in Ontario, California. So it has stock piles of paper products that would potentially lead to disruptions in the market that serves about fifty million customers. So the company said in a statement to Bloomberg that there were no reported in risk analysts are of course trying to estimate the potential, you know, impact on earnings. They are saying that risk west cost supply, the fire risk risks, supply shortages for more than three percent of sales. Business could see some transportation costs increases. And then also they say that basically it's a little bit too early still to estimate the full impact on earnings, but they're keeping an eye on that.
Speaker 1: Well, for anybody who's seeing pictures, it is just a massive fire. So yeah, well have to obviously they've got to figure out certainly the implications. Let's go on over to Broadcom. This was certainly one that was on my radar.
Speaker 4: Av g O is the ticker correct? So the stock finished the day up by six point two percent. We know that the chip maker announced the long term agreement with Google to develop supply tensor process and units, and also both companies confirmed that they have plans to work with Anthropic to power its operations. Bloomberg Intelligence is saying that ex expanded agreements with Google and Anthropic is a rare multi year visibility, but the main portion of this twenty twenty seven ramp up may already be reflected in consensus.
Speaker 2: So there you can.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's final let's get to United Health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, United Health, So the ticker is you and H the stock is up by ten percent. So we saw that center of a Medicare and Medicaid services finalized. There's two point forty eight percent reed hike for health insurance in twenty twenty seven. Remember in January they said that they were going to keep it flat. United Health dropped by almost seventeen percent following that announcement. Now the stock is up by almost ten percent today and Engrance has said that the payment change is expected to increase additional payments by about thirteen billion dollars. So it's a big upside for those companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Human United Health, CBS, they were all hire in today's session.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.