Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. I'll get ready for another episode of Beyond Contact with Captain Wrong.
Speaker 2: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host our thoughts and opinions only, and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter.
Speaker 3: And your needs.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in upology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talked with the top experts.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron, and today I'm speaking with Tracy Garbett Dolan. Tracy's a distinguished member of the UFO community known for her work as a remote viewer, a close encounter researcher, and a lecturer. Along with her husband Richard Dolan, she's the co director of the Richard Dolan Members website and also she co hosts There Off the Cuff podcast with Richard and Tracy. Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 5: Hey Ron, so great to be here. Thanks for having me your.
Speaker 3: Remote viewing work. I'm very familiar with remote viewing through Russell targ and his work at SRI. Of course, it's pretty incredible stuff. How would you describe what remote viewing is?
Speaker 5: Remote viewing is simply gathering psychic perceptions about a target that is hidden from you. And when we talk about CRV or controlled remote viewing formerly known as coordinate remote viewing, we're talking about your intuition, but with a set of protocols or instructions over top of it. And that's it. That's really what it is. That a lot of people wonder, you know, what's the difference between a psychic and a remote viewer? You know what we hear so classically these days, the military version or the version that started out of Stanford, And that's really what it is. There's a certain method that they developed a set of instructions to help pull this out of people. So when we get psychic perceptions ourselves, it's typically spontaneous. You know, when we have an intuition about something we we shouldn't go down that alley and it ends up being something dangerous, or you know, we have this intuition at play all the time. Remote viewing is more how do you take that spontane intuition and make it an active practice? So people will wonder, you know, could I help if I have spontaneous psychic moments? Could I find a way to sort of harness that and target something? And people will often say, you know, maybe help find missing children or you know, help the police with something. And that's why some people get into it. Can I target something? You know your mind can do it. I mean, for almost all of us, we've had an intuitive moment where you knew something was going to happen to your child, or something was going to happen to your spouse, or you know, we've we've had this. We know, we get this and it feels very natural. But of course, is there a way to sort of hone that into an active practice? And that's really what remote viewing is. It's done by a target or some people might say intention you're managing, You're a tension into a certain space. So for example, I want to find this person. With that focused attention, you're quieting the mind and allowing yourself to perceive any perception, subtle perceptions that come in and now the protocols developed at Stanford Research Institute and the military at this point assist in doing that. That's all. That's all it is.
Speaker 3: It's more intentional. I think Russell said that it seems to be an an and innate ability is. In fact, people new to this seem to do even better than those who have learned the methods and skills. Why would that be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a first time effect that they found in the lab and I don't know why this is, but it just is when people try it for the first time. I think it has a lot to do with your state of mind. You know, as I've explored different schools of mind and done lots of experimenting and with remote viewing myself, there is an interesting piece that we don't talk about a lot, and that is state of mind. You'll also see this at the Monroe Institute when people are wanting to go out of body for example, that's what they'll go there for. They want to have an out of body experience or they want to have an altered state experience if they go in. This applies to remote viewing too. If when you go into these things and you've heard about it for the first time, and you hear these incredible stories of what's happened. Your belief increases that in the possibility, right, So that's one psychological factor. Also, you have what a little bit of what they call beginner's mind, where you know your belief increases and you it's almost like a game, like you're not invested in what the outcome is, so you kind of you're not putting pressure on yourself. All the pressure isn't there. You're just like, Okay, can I prove this to myself? But it's really this innocent state of mind, an openness, And I think this has a lot to do with why people will do very well in the beginning and get very strong psychic icits. It is innate. I do believe this as well. I believe it's as innate as you know the whales charting their course and you know these patterns that we see in nature. I think it is that innate and that natural. It's old in us from when we were hunters and gatherers. I think a lot of us believe this, but it's just now we don't value it. Our mind doesn't need it, so we don't use it, and so it seems like it's something that's magic when it's really not.
Speaker 3: But as far as I know that it's real, then how do you know it's not magical? How do you know? Have you had enough success personally that you believe it's real? Why do you think that.
Speaker 5: This is Yeah, yeah, I think that's it. The way I feel about promote viewing and all of these psychic modalities is it's one thing to hear your stories of other people, but it's quite another for you to prove it to yourself. And I was on this journey because life presented it to me. I had had some predictions, not predictions, but you know, I saw my father dying when he was perfectly healthy, and he died, you know. And there's lots of people who have things like this.
Speaker 3: That sounds more like a psychic prediction than a remote viewing.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, so I'm not saying that's a remote viewing. Sorry, I'm saying that's an example of things that we that happened to us naturally. But with remote viewing, yeah, it's something that you it's a personal journey. It's not so much about I can remote view the moon, I can do this hearing what other people can do, it's important because it teaches us about who we really are. And so for me, I wanted to know if these things had happened to me spontaneously in the past, which they did, what can it really do? And I threw myself into all sorts of strange things to see what are our minds really designed for. It doesn't seem like it's complete everything we're learning, so I would experiment on myself. And you know, remote viewing is one of those things, and I did have an experience that blew my own mind. And there's different types of remote viewing that will practice. Sometimes it could be something as simple as having an envelope with a target that's hidden from you that someone else will put in the envelope, right, But sometimes they have something called an outbounder. This is where I'll give this example that I did, where they will put somebody somewhere in the world that you don't know, and you have to attempt to remote view the person at wherever they are in the world and be able to determine whether they are male or female and describe their entire environment. So that's what an outbounder is and this is what changed my life absolutely well.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting to think about that this is possible because you use the word magic earlier, and when you're describing this now, it does sound almost like it is magic. That you could suddenly see somebody that's not in front of you. That seems like magic to me. When we come back, we're going to ask Tracy Moore about how accurate remote viewing can be and what sort of success rates they have when they try to find these targets. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am paramormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: At paranormal date dot com, you meet the most fantastic people.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Jennifer. What brings you here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here to meet someone who understands me how so well. I'm into UFOs, goh staaliens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, that kind of stuff, but can't seem to find anyone who gets out.
Speaker 5: Well, nice to meet you, Tom. I gotta go.
Speaker 7: Uh okay, I guess that's not your cup of tea.
Speaker 8: You sure very good luck with that.
Speaker 7: I can't meet anyone when I'm out and I really can't find a website for my unique interest.
Speaker 3: What does one to do?
Speaker 6: Have you thought about paranormal date dot com?
Speaker 7: Parot What?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 6: I'm a paranormal matchmaker and it's Paranormal date dot Com. It's a website for people looking for people liked them stuff you like, remember interesting.
Speaker 7: I'll give it a try.
Speaker 6: Well, let's try this again. H Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm deb Your profile on Paranormal date dot Com looked very interesting. So you really saw a UFO?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, it was so intense, but not as intense as meaning you.
Speaker 9: You're an alien chasing flirt, But I kind of like it.
Speaker 7: Wow, this paranormal date dot Com thing really works.
Speaker 6: Maybe Paranormal date dot Com is for you. People with an interest in things they hear Georgia's show find their match daily. So if you're looking for that special someone with an interest in UFOs, ghosts, aliens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and of course the paranormal, come to the dating site inspired by George Nori. It's always free to search, and if you decide to upgrade to our amazing new features, use promo code George for a great discount Paranormal Day dot Com. You are not alone.
Speaker 10: Hey, it's the Wizard of Weird Joshua P.
Speaker 6: Warren.
Speaker 10: Don't forget to check out my show Strange Things each week as I bring you the world of the truly, amazing and bizarre right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron, and we're talking with Tracy about an experience she had doing a remote view where she actually why don't you tell that the rest of that Tracy? How that share?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So this is something that they'll they will sometimes arrange. This is pre arranged, a pre arranged experiment, So you don't know anything about it except that a person has been placed somewhere in the world and you have to determine where they are, what their environment is like, and whether they're male or female. So, just after relaxing myself and writing the target number and doing a few things that we're taught to do like this, all of a sudden, all of my senses came online. You know, I'm smelling very specific smells. I'm feeling things that I don't even know how to describe. How I'm feeling them, you know, I know things like I could smell and feel the mist on my face. I could smell ducts. I could smell a particular type of water that was enclosed, and I could smell all the moss on the concrete that was enclosing the water. I could sense how big of a body of water this is. I could sense that there were structures around in busyness, so it was in the middle of a city. I could just shadowy like people think that you see this like a movie, and there might be some people out there that can do that. I cannot, and many people cannot. It's very shadowy. You're trying to relax more so that the perception's coming clearer. And I'm seeing this shadowy turtle shape big though, and then this very tall, tall something. I can tell that it's a fountain because I can feel the mist in the air hitting my face and the sun, and I can smell the animals that are around me. I could smell the ducks everywhere. I can smell the fish, and I know this is not ocean water. And I'm amazed that this is coming in this clear, but I am immersed during this, and you can tell even what I'm telling it. I'm back in it, you know, experiencing it. But then something else came through the most interesting piece to me. Suddenly I saw a reflective surface and a woman's eye looking at me. It was incredibly clear, probably one of the clearest things I've ever seen in my remote views. When the reveal came, I knew it was a woman, and I had all of this description and drawings of where I was, and they will show you pictures that they had pre arranged, so you get the feedback like, oh my God, Like I really I knew something inside me, knew on a deep level I was there. I knew what it was going to look like ish, and it was. It was it. And then you know, here's the one of the crazier things. I know. I've told you this story before, but years later it ended up being Orlando, by the way, Orlando, Florida. Years later, through weird synchronicities, I end up living I was a Canadian my whole life living, moving to Orlando, Florida, and I end up meeting the woman who I remote viewed.
Speaker 3: Okay, so beyond synchronicity.
Speaker 5: When I met her, I wasn't in the mode of like, oh my god, I did this. It's not about that. I was so excited to ask her a million questions about how this could have happened.
Speaker 3: Right, did she play a role? Was she connected? Right?
Speaker 5: Because she isn't. As it turns out, is an incredible remote viewer. Her name is Patricia Cyrus. She has done a lot of work with Dell Graf. I take her to lunch and I bring my remote view and I tell her about the reflective surface and how I knew, you know, she was a woman. And she says to me, oh my gosh, when I was sitting there at that park. It was Lake Iola in Orlando, Florida. If anybody listening knows this place, she said, I was sitting there on the bench at the park and I thought of taking I opened up my purse and I took out a compact mirror and I looked at myself in the eye in case it would help anybody. And I did not previously know this, and that I was amazed when I at the first part, you know, years before where they had done the reveal. But this is what made the huge impact on me, because I was looking through her eyes or my eyes at her looking back at me. It's really almost hard for me to wrap my own head around this. What happened there? So I was in Vancouver, Canada. She was in Orlando, Florida. So we're kitty corner here across North America. You know, it's like five thousand kilometers twenty three hundred miles something like that. I am smelling through her, smelling her surroundings, feeling the feeling of water on her skin. This says so much more about who we are than what we think we are. But again, I don't want people to think that I'm saying I have some superpower. I am representing you. The reason why I talk about this is not to say what I can do. This is more important to say about what we can do. I'm like everybody else. I don't get it right every time, no remote viewer does. It's not like that.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like an extreme case too. This is much more beyond what a normal remote viewing thing is. Correct.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I'm sure there's areas of remote viewing that none of us know about how deep it goes.
Speaker 3: But about it from SRI it was like a little drawing that people made. Not this experience of.
Speaker 5: They do do this. This is something that they found, surprisingly, people were really good at. Actually they would just say, okay, we're I'm going to take you somewhere they or they might leave the remote viewer or you know. Oftentimes at SRI they weren't using remote viewers. They were having people skeptics come in who wanted to know what was going on here. And I'm talking high level skeptics like you know, Cia or whoever. And they didn't believe this at all. And so the way they would deal with this help put Off and Rustle targ and these guys. The way they would deal with this is they would make them the person. They would leave them with a piece of paper and a pen, and they'd say we're going to go somewhere and they would give them instructions to quiet their mind and try to perceive, and over and over and over they would find that that skeptic, that person would get accurate representations of where they went. So this is I think how they found out about the first time effect. Because you can never convince someone that they can do this or that this is real. People have to convince themselves that this is real. There are studies out there of remote viewing using your dreams. So sometimes you know, setting up a remote view protocol for yourself to try. It doesn't always seem that easy, but there's ways to do this even with your dreams, so that you can do it yourself. I wish I could remember the name of the study. I always remember the second part reading the news evidence of retrocrausality. Yeah, that's what the study is called. It's a triple blind precognitive dream remote viewing study. There were thirty three trials and I believe twenty one of them more accurate, and they were independently judged. But basically, what they're doing is they're taking the idea of a target that you would use in remote viewing. Like the target can be anything out of infinite possibilities, a person, place, event, or thing. Right, you would take that written target, or someone would give you a written target, and you just think about it before you go to sleep. Some people are exquisite at this, by the way, such as Dell Graf and Patricia Cyrus. They are squ is it at this, but they get independent judges. They put this through major scientific grigor the way they set up this, and it is incredible what they're able to do, so there are lots of ways for people to try this for themselves. It's out there.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we're going to be talking more with Tracy, who's done not only remote viewing, she's now also studying abductee cases. So we're going to get into that a little bit and see what she's found with her recent case studies. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 8: Every eight minutes, the American Red Cross brings help and hope to people in need. Thanks to the support of everyday heroes like you, the Red Cross is able to respond to disasters big and small, support military fail families, help ensure that blood is available when needed, and teach life saving skills like CPR and first Aid. Be a hero donate today, visit Redcross dot org or call one eight hundred. Red Cross on.
Speaker 11: The iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAM paranol podcast Network. Listen anytime any place.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's time to head over to Coast tocoastdam dot com and check out the Artbell Vault, a collection of timeless audio. Listen to some of the great interviews with the likes of the late father Malachi Martin, doctor Evelyn Paglini, investigative journalist Jim Mars, and more. This is classic audio that you can enjoy at any time, and.
Speaker 11: It's all heard without interruption.
Speaker 1: New shows are at each week, So find out how to access the Art Belvault now by going to Coast tocoastdam dot com. That's Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 3: We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron. We're talking at Tracy garbat Dolan about remote viewing and now we're going to move on to her studying abductee cases. I understand you've been doing that lately. What have you found there, Tracy.
Speaker 5: True True True, Well, I got into this because, beknownst to a lot of people, I was working helping to produce a TV show in the encounter field for a couple of years, and the show ended up getting canceled. But I interviewed. I spent a good couple of years doing deep, deep interviews on people, mostly who nobody's ever heard of. And when the error report came out, and really a lot of people who had spoken into them took this very hard. You know, they felt like they had been betrayed by Arrow calling them liars, and they had been waiting fifty sixty years to tell these unusual stories that happened to them. Most people were jet.
Speaker 3: Right here, trad You're saying, you have first person accounts telling you that they shared with Arrow their stories.
Speaker 5: No, I'm sorry I made that a bit confusing. It was Arrow and listening to people who felt betrayed by them listening to it, and becoming aware of the people who felt betrayed in telling their stories. That motivated me to come out with the research that I had, first person research that I had done to speak up for these people whose cases I had, you know, gone through and I attempted to find the most credible cases I could find, you know, seeing people like Bob Jacobs. You know, he wasn't an abductee, he wasn't claiming a close encounter, but he had a sighting that was incredible an experience, and he just felt they were being called liars. And I just thought, how many people like him are out there who've been holding onto this secret their entire lives and they're still afraid to come forward. And even if they were considering it, look at what just happened now to people like Bob Jacobs, who and in this case, it was a sighting, and it's just going to make people retract. And I, you know, I had done this research. I decided to come out with it and call it living in Silence because people have had some incredible things happen, and I think that encounters with something else, and I don't think it's fair to discount them from a psychological perspective and from a historical perspect when it's forty fifty years down the road and we know more about what's going on. What if we are looking we look, they will be looking back at this moment, at the time when we were still stigmatized and people were afraid to come forward, and the Bob Jacobs situation was happening, where he you know, he's a professional observer that worked for the military and he had everything to lose, no reason to come forward. You know, they might study this point in time, this historical critical moment where all of these people were trying to tell the truth, or they were afraid to tell the truth, or they died with their secret. Maybe they told their children and made their children swear they would never say it because they were afraid about their children's careers. They were afraid about you know, there's there's a million ways that people are stigmatized today. But the bottom line is we don't know what's going on, So why not record the data with simple dignity?
Speaker 3: Well you can too, because these guys are getting older, just like the Roswell case. You know, they're running out of witnesses that are still alive. Because some of these guys finally told deathbed confessions in the row.
Speaker 5: That's great. We have a whole generation right now that's not going to be around at some point and they may not get the chance to see what's on the other side of this.
Speaker 3: I love documenting that. Let me ask you this. You mentioned psychology. I know you have a background in psychology. So with somebody who has a background in psychology, don't you think that this could be something else, childhood drama, dreams, wires getting crossed or something. Sure, how do you know it's non human intelligence that people are communicating with?
Speaker 5: You don't necessarily. What you do is you do your best to take in the context of their life. There's two things here. I think there's the raw preserve of data that's necessary because we don't know. In neuroscience, psychology, it's all really management of patterns of what we're observing and what we're learning. We don't know why. We don't know what dreams are about. We don't fully know how the mind works. We don't know how you know where thoughts exactly are coming from. We're learning more and more, but near death experiences. We've done our best to track all the patterns and understand what it is. But do we know ultimately no, out of bodies, no lucid dreams. No. We do our best. Could childhood things be mixed in here? Yes for some people, absolutely, Like we do not know. But I think one way of studying this that's healthy is case studies, qualitative data, doing case studies and looking, you know, preserving the data, getting context and all of those things can be part of the context. But those things would be good to track, you know, they would be good to track. There's all sorts of possibilities, but on so many levels we do not understand who we are. And that's why I think it's so important to gather the information in a raw format and preserve it because in the future we might understand it. And this is where one area where AI might actually help us. Because we have all of these amazing researchers of the past, like John Mack and all of their files. You know, we could redact all of the personal information, add in all of the accounts. Now we would have to know that there would be a margin of error of you know, of course, we have people who want attention and can are capable of making things up. We have people who might be delusional and that might play in But you know, we don't even fully understand schizophrenia. We don't fully understand multiple personality disorder, we don't understand a lot of the we don't understand death completely. But there are links between these and encounters that need to be studied further. For example, gamma brain waves show up in a lot of SI and they also show up in schizophrenia, They show up in pain, They show up with ayahuasca. Now we know as of a study in twenty twenty four they show up also in the death experience. There were four people who happened to have EEGs on for one reason or another. All four of them, I can't remember the circumstances died and two of the four had massive gamma bursts at the point of death. And so there are these aren't answers, their clues, their areas for us to pursue. And if we do continue to gather the data, we might learn more. And it's easy for us to judge these things right now as valid or not valid. But I think a lot of it we're just not going to know for a long time. So why not gather this, you know, why not try to?
Speaker 3: Well, you want, I ask you do these experiences? How do they psychologically affect these people's worldview? Their paraigm must be thrown upside down.
Speaker 5: That's another thing that's important to be tracked. I call it emotional signature, because in the cases that I studied myself, there is a clear demarkation in their lives before a major event, and after a major event, you have clear signs of trauma that match trauma of any other field. It's processed by a different part of the brain. It's told as though they are in it, and their whole body is reacting like they're back inside the trauma. So there's all sorts of markers here to indicate that something massive has changed their life from before this happened to after this has happened, and so we don't know what's going on. We can't prove that there was an abduction or an encounter or anything like that, but what we can prove is that it has massively affected these people's lives.
Speaker 3: We're going to have to take another quick break. Here. You're listening to Beyond Contact right here on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 11: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month, we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the emerging Artists banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com. Hey folks, Producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we here at Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics including ufology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Polaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast AM Official, or you can simply go to the Coast to COASTAM dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at the top. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast tocoastam dot com and start your free listening now.
Speaker 12: Hi, I'm Sandra Champlain. Please make sure and check out my show Shades of the Afterlife, heard right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to cost Am Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 3: We are back on Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. We're talking with Tracy about these different abduction cases she's looked at. Tracy, do you see similarities across all these different cases you're looking at or are they all very distinct?
Speaker 5: Well, oddly, the ones that I've done up Prince of twenty hours per person, not all of them are that long. But some of them are a lot of minor outliers. It just happened this way. They're very unusual cases, and this is part of the reason why I realized very quickly the context was so important of their lives and the other types of experiences that they had, and whether they'd had any joint experiences with anyone else in their family this type of thing. But no, to answer your question, I mostly have outliers. One of them is with a creature that we've never heard reported before and a craft that is very rarely ever described. And this gentleman is a materialist, atheist, very serious engineer. Mind I called this in my lecture a most credible man with the most incredible story because it is very difficult story for us, and it's honestly, it's a motivation for a lot of the things I'm saying, because it is a story that is too difficult for a lot of people. You know, it's this isn't supposed to happen, This isn't supposed to exist, and I walk through could this be a have been a stroke? So I had to look into that, you know, all the skeptical arguments. We want to look into those and see how they fare against those.
Speaker 3: You know, I try everything first, and the alien answer last.
Speaker 5: Right. And you know what's funny, he really reminds me of you know, for people who've seen the movie Contact that Jodie Foster and her character, he really reminds me of this because in that story, she is this very credible scientist. You know, she's a materialist atheist. She believes in science so strictly, and you know, people really respected her. But then she has this experience that is so outside of the realm it cracks her. You know, she has this experience with her father, you know, it was these beings. I feel like, for people who haven't seen it, this is terrible that I'm saying this, But she has an experience that just cracks her whole world. But when she comes back, she is still the scientist and she is reporting to her colleagues and this panel, what has happened as a materialist scientist, Something that is not supposed to happen happened. She can't explain it, she doesn't know why. But she's still that credible person that they all respected. But now that she says this, they take her off and they don't believe her. So this is like my case study of Joe. He is just like this. He would not believe. He is not fantasy prone. He is not. He is solid as it gets. You know, as a materialist. He was a firefighter. He was a paramedic for eleven of those years, and a very good one, and so he knows about stroke, he knows about medical assessments. Yet this unbelievable story happens to him, with this creature and this craft, and he wanted the president to know when this, you know, after it happened. He tried calling Smithsonian, he tried calling NASA. He wanted authorities to know because he saw this. People with the most incredible stories that are really challenge us. We don't know exactly what it is, but something has happened to them that has changed their life on the most fundamental and profound scale.
Speaker 3: It must be so difficult for someone like that who feels the right thing to do is to call the president and tell the world what just happened, and yet no one will believe them, and that must be an awful.
Speaker 5: Feeling, right, So he did try to do all this and it did fall on deaf ears, which is why he qualified for my lecture Living in Silence, because in his case, nobody would listen and he couldn't understand. And he also contacted SETI, which was interesting because search for extraterrestrial life, and they said, we don't do this. You know, it's very difficult. It was very, very disheartening for him, and it really this is one of the main problems is the isolation because people can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: There's nowhere to go. You have the UFO Reporting Agency, you have mofin, you have a few of these things, but then it just gets listed as another case in get lost.
Speaker 5: In the Yeah, it's tough, and you know, I just want to say a lot of people try to reach out to researchers and they don't understand why the researchers don't reach back. But the thing is the researchers are really overtaxed and they're kind of you know, a lot of them don't have people helping them, so it's sort of like a floodgate coming into this v this bottleneck and as much as people want to do this, they just can't take on all the cases. Like even myself, you know, I'm a bottleneck because I like to be very thorough and learn as much as I can, because that's what it's really about. We do not know, so let's try to learn from what we're hearing. We just gather more and more information and think of more questions we can ask because one day AI is going to be able to do, you know, a meta analysis of potential patterns and insights that we never saw.
Speaker 3: Which is why it's so important for you to document this data while you can't.
Speaker 5: Right right totally. So you know, I think I was mentioning to you before when I was working for this show. One of the reasons I agreed to do it was because they agreed to one thing I asked for is I didn't want any age restrictions on this, and I loved that they granted me that because many TV shows want, you know, younger people, and I think there's really important stories to be told, and in my research, I found incredible stories of people born in the forties and the fifties, and so it inspired me to start this project I'm doing called the Legends Project. Now it's not fully sorted out how I'm going to do this archiving, but I feel compelled to attempt to get cases of people who were born in the forties and fifties in particular, to intake as many of their cases as I can under this umbrella I'm calling the Legends Project because they are the legends that we are going to not have around forever. So I'm most concerned about them right now.
Speaker 3: And we often hear that these cases also it's a lifelong thing that starts when they're young and to go throughout their whole life. So these are the peoples right.
Speaker 5: This is another reason why it's difficult for them to even tell their stories. It's like they always will say where do I start? You know, like a lot of them will have a main event, but then they'll have several other events like you're saying, and oftentimes something else will get triggered from childhood, and often these are generational and all of this takes a while to unfold. Out of the people I've been talking to and by the way, a lot of them are not. You know, I found them. They weren't out there saying listen to me, listen to me. I found them just through synchronicity, random. But I'm also always throwing out little seeds. You know, it breaks my heart to think of people going to their deathbed and feeling like they couldn't tell this story. That's really I'm really giving.
Speaker 3: Them a place to do this too, Tracy, because you know, they can get it off their chest. They feel like they've shared their story, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well I want that for them. And you know, you know, if some people, maybe even maybe their parents have passed and their parents told them a story, I'm not going to judge that story. I think one part of the Legends Project should be unfiltered, you know, where the stories can just come in for posterity and they're not going to be They're just going to come in and they're going to be file archived, you know, And there would be another section where we might you know, investigate and do case studies. So working through all of this, but I do have an email address for this, just ihad and give that out right now. Yeah, it's called the Legends Project. At proton dot me. So some people don't like to use Gmail, some people don't like their names out there. They want something more secure. So at the moment, this is what I'm doing, and we'll see how this develops, but it is the Legends project at Proton dot me for the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much, Tracy, We're going to have to stop there. I really appreciate your real worldview on these topics, and I really think you're doing a very noble thing by helping these people get their stories out and to document this data, which I think will be valuable down the road. Thank you everyone for listening to Beyond Contact. We'll be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at ci TV Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out Contactothdesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com.