Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And tambrid Judge.
Speaker 2: Today we are recapping Real Housewives of New York and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. What was that for about New York?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, did you tell us how you really feel? Teddy?
Speaker 2: Let me sugarcoat it. It sucked And I don't know if there were those were multiple pranks. Again, I don't not interested, not interested in the pranks.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 2: At this point. At this point, I'm rage watching the show.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm watching it on medication, so I don't even know what I'm watching enough it's a medication or the show.
Speaker 2: At this point, Taama is so sick.
Speaker 3: Guys, so sick. I haven't been this sick in a long time. But as sick as I am right now, I was probably three times as sick when I did Traders.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I thought you were going to say when you saw me last week, and I was like, well shit.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel great when I saw you, and I was so bombed. I got invited to Kathy Hilton's party and I couldn't go.
Speaker 2: Ah, did you get invited to Crystal second party too?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't heard about that. But there is a party on Friday with Justin Sylvester. But I don't know. I think that I'm probably gonna have to sit this one out. Oh I'm seeing him today, you are, Yeah, Well, I don't think he'd appreciate me going with the COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he'd probably rather you skip that one.
Speaker 3: So today's already went only Wednesday, and I think it's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Pax Lovid tastes like shit. I can tell you that because the last time I had COVID, I took that and my mouth tasted like metal for days.
Speaker 3: Well, that steroids i'm taking it. They taste so it's so bitter, Like I'm like, oh my god, it's so grossly to taste your mouth. But I have to say two days on steroids to taste my second day, I do feel a little bit better. Like yesterday morning, I woke up.
Speaker 2: Like death, like my I know your voice. Yesterday horrible.
Speaker 3: Now it's just like Eddie's like, because they gave me cough medicine nighttime one. So I felt like I slept all night long. I mean, obviously I woke up a few times. But Eddie's like, oh my god, you were coughing all night. I thought you were dying. I go, no, I was, and I slept. He goes, No, you were coughing in your sleep. I'm like, well, sorry, enjoy, sorry, well speak, you're not next. Speaking of bitter like your speaking of COVID, let's talk about New York.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, bitter people, it's real hot me after watching Real Housewives of New York. I don't know if it's because I watched so many shows yesterday, Like yesterday last night was the night that I didn't have the kids. So I was like, okay, I'm gonna watch all the shows that I could potentially watch that yeah, I had time. I had time, but you watch so I mean I watched Beverly Hills, I watched Southern Charm, I watched New York. I watched the next flash.
Speaker 3: Of the backs like Beverly Hills. Oh you watched the next flash my, oh my god, you must been laying in bed for hours.
Speaker 2: I was on the couch. It was nice to get it all done because then I don't have anxiety about it. But it starts off where Aaron and Uba are a little worried about tension heading into the trip. Rebecca says Brinn will understand why Rebecca doesn't want to share a room once Brenn has kids. Then Jessel's missing her suitcase with her passport and Brin hid it as a prank.
Speaker 3: Go on, make the make it stop, Make the prank stop.
Speaker 2: Is this entire higher season going to be a prank?
Speaker 3: This shows a prank?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the fact that three scenes were dedicated to finding Jessel's freaking suitcase.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I do have a question. Do you do self check in at the airport? Like? Do you do curbside checking with your luggage?
Speaker 2: Most of the time, I do carry on.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been doing. I've been doing, Karen. I've been so good about it, but I'm always afraid. I'm afraid to do curbside like Jessel, like, I'm afraid it's not going to get there.
Speaker 2: But Jessel didn't lose her bag because of curbside. She lost it because funny to put it next to the funny I know.
Speaker 3: But no more pranks.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Rebecca's dig at.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't think it's a dig. I don't think it. No, I don't think it was a dig at all. I think she's basically saying, when you have, like you know, when you have four fucking kids at home, you just want some peace and quiet. And it's not that I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not that Brynn can't have kids, right, it's just that she hasn't settled down and gotten married and had had kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean as somebody who has had fertility issues, and.
Speaker 3: But she didn't say she had fertility, right.
Speaker 2: But as someone that has I okay, from someone that has had multiple miscarriages gone through IVF, I can say that I one hundred percent agree that Rebecca's jab originally had nothing to do with no fertility, like it was just more like you don't get it, like I need I want some peace. However, then later when they're in the jacuzzi and Rebecca, I don't know if she's trying to be funny, but she's like, maybe I did it on purpose. I was like.
Speaker 3: No, no, I no, no, no, no no no, that.
Speaker 2: Because at first I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now you're trying to be all happen.
Speaker 3: I mean, if this is the thing, if Brinn couldn't have children and was having miscarriages and all that, and was married and trying to have a family, like yeah that even she was.
Speaker 2: Married, but she was actually gonna be using Gideon, Yeah whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: If she was actively trying to get pregnant and couldn't get pregnant, had fertility is she was said, yeah, Rebecca's commet would have fallen really flat. Like it would have been like a very nasty thing to say. Like if she would have said that to Jessel, it would be no big deal. No, it would be a big deal. Jessel's had all these fertilities. She does have two kids.
Speaker 2: She does, she's going through it.
Speaker 3: She's not going but she's but her husband doesn't want to have any more kids. It's not like she doesn't. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We get it, we get it. But either way, I think Rebecca was, I mean, you could kind of tell she was. Now they're calling her Becky. Becky kind of seemed like she was on the verge of tears, even when she was trying to.
Speaker 3: Fight back for herself. I don't think this show is for Rebecca. She's too sweet, too kind, just too normal.
Speaker 2: I also thought the entire room situation fucking bugged.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not a Housewive show for not fighting over rooms every trip. On every Housewive show, it's always the same struggle.
Speaker 2: But it looked a little bit wild when Uba is sitting down there, relaxing, pretending she doesn't care, and then all of a sudden, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, I suddenly she fucking cares.
Speaker 2: Then suddenly she's in the shoe box and she fucking cares, and she's wanting to walk fifteen minutes with her luggage to the Saint Reeds to spend forty two hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: With her long legs. It only take two minutes. But honestly, like, was the room that bad? I mean, how much time you spent in a room? It's like it was a bed. I mean a bed is a bed. I mean, I.
Speaker 2: I didn't really understand all. I don't I And also I would have rather slept in the small like whatever they're calling that room than the one with like the house over it.
Speaker 3: Or the kids room, Teddy Teddy question for you, Yes, what kind of liquors in gin and tonic?
Speaker 2: Jen?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good because you know when Aaron didn't know what was what alcohol was in rum and punch, I was a little I'm like, really, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: I missed that part. But then Uba doesn't like that Aaron told Bren and Jenna that Uba is coming for her. Uba tells Aaron that she gaslights people. Uba asked Aaron why she didn't come talk to her directly if she had an issue. I feel like we're being gas lit into watching this cast.
Speaker 3: No doubt. And do you really think that Aaron is a gaslighter?
Speaker 2: Well, this is my question? Was this?
Speaker 3: All gaslighters have manipulator, right?
Speaker 2: But they're at lunch when Aaron gets up, Uba says Aaron is a gas lighter. Then Bren goes upstairs tells Uba, tells Aaron what Uba says and claims that the women are talking abound her back, and then Rebecca says Bren is putting words in UBA's mouth during the pot Then Aaron leaves lunch, but then Uba goes after her to explain that Brent is embellishing.
Speaker 3: Okay and Bren's like, I didn't say talking shit, and then's like production flashback, She's they're talking shit.
Speaker 2: They're talking shit. But also in that same time, and I hate to have Bren's back in any instance this season, but like Uba was saying those things, mm hmm. But do you what was that a prank? Because then she ran out after and she's like I think sometimes.
Speaker 3: She just they drink and they forget what they say. But do you feel bad for Aaron? Do you think she's a gaslighter? So a gaslighter is a manipulative tac tactic that causes someone to question their own reality, right, so it's no, what is it? Okay? But what I don't even know that she's exactly a shitster. I mean there's a a lot of people. I mean, if anyways a gas lighter, I think it's Brent Relanta shitster.
Speaker 2: I gotta say this goes back to the beginning of the episode. It kind of bothered me how bren ran into the room with Jenna and Raquel.
Speaker 3: I think that Brenn is just doing all the things get attention on the show this year.
Speaker 2: But it bothered me, But also I was curious.
Speaker 3: It bothered me too, it bothered. She does it every single time.
Speaker 2: She Do you think it bothers? Right?
Speaker 3: But all she talks about is finding a husband. Yeah, so she's not gay, but she's just doing it to think that, like she's cute.
Speaker 2: She's flirting with everybody. But I think at some point it's like just enough already. Do you think it bothered Cass and Raquel's fiance that Jenna and Raquel shared a bed because imagine like if we went on a trip with our like well, our husbands, and then I was like, well, I'm going to share a room with Eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah that would be weird, right, Yeah. No, I never really thought about it like that. Yeah, yeah, possible.
Speaker 2: I mean last episode there was a little flirtation between the two of them, remember, Okay, Then back to the table in the fight and Bren wanting the bartender to hurry up so she could get in on the drama.
Speaker 3: I know, she's like, just that's fine, it's fine, I don't care, no alcohol in it. That's fine, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Then Rebecca doubles down about the comment about Bren not understanding motherhood in front of Jessel, Jenn and Aaron. This scene was really awkward because like Aaron and Jenna and Jessel were all kind of like, oh, the whole.
Speaker 3: Show is awkward. It's like they're just a mixed match of people and nothing is flowing. I watched this, and I went on to watch Beverly Hills, and I'm just sitting there. Just them sitting at dinner talking just seemed more organic than this entire season of New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or even when Jessel looks like when Brent's flirting with the golf guys and then Jessel's like they're probably like fifty four years old and Jenna's like one fifty six, yeah, bitch. Then oh, Jenna shares that, Okay, this is This scene had me a little confused too, because now they were at another fucking prank or stunt, and this time it came from Jenna. Fucking lions.
Speaker 3: The Bentley is not heard Bentley, Well, I don't know if you remember on art Well this is you probably didn't watch it. Years ago when Grudging was on the show, Slade surprised her with a Rolls Royce or something like that, and then we found out it was borrowed from a dealership and we heard firsthand from the dealership that wasn't there if they didn't buy it, and then she acted like she took it back because she, oh, it's too much for me. This is the ship that gets you fired.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the ship that doesn't make sense because there was all this, you know, and Jenna just set it so off the cuff at dinner like, oh, I mean, well that Bentley wasn't my and I've been having to spend a lot of money on my teeth and all of that makes sense. I'm not I'm not shaming Jenna much money.
Speaker 3: Do you think her teeth costs?
Speaker 2: Probably a ship ton? I mean, think about how much just veneers cost.
Speaker 3: And that's not like years are like fifty thousand dollars. Do your full set of mouth? I know because me and Eddie both got them, So I mean, how much is it? I thought Jenna fucking lions was Sue Uber Rich? Well, everybody's confessed you can't even afford to Uber.
Speaker 2: Well that's why Aaron's Everybody's saying, oh was Aaron right?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Aaron clearly knows something that we do not know.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Jenna is being a try hard by doing that? Like she was trying to create a moment because then, but this is the part I did.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time believing that Jenna fucking Lions is broke. I need to tell her teeth.
Speaker 2: I don't think that Jenna fucking Lions is broke. I'm sure jennifucking Lions has a lot more money than I do. What I am confused about is how all of the women just brushed over the fact that she let them all believe she had bought that Bentley and created a stunt that wasn't true.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's how soon all the women are ye, it wasn't that. Maybe maybe, but it's at the It was the end of the episode, so maybe we'll hear about it later. I mean, I'd rather hear about her fake and that she got a new Bentley. I mean, I can't remember the scene, it was quite a few episodes ago, but or how she played it. When the car was delivered, she was with her son, right, She's like, oh, my new car has been delivered.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then she's like, oh, and it was fine. They didn't by the way I had it wasn't an ad or anything. By the way.
Speaker 3: Bentley lets you borrow cars all the time. Just so you know, we mean Eddie, ten years ago, we're in the Hamptons and they let us borrow a Bentley for the weekend when we were in the Hamptons. So they they're very generous that way.
Speaker 2: Well that's fine, But then I'm fine with somebody borrowing a Bentley. Bentley, if you want to loan me a car, great, but say it in the moment, like or say it right after it happened to be like I was fucking with you, like I didn't even buy that Bentley.
Speaker 3: I wonder why she did that, though. I wonder why she.
Speaker 2: Because they were calling her broke.
Speaker 3: No, I know that's why she got the Bentley. You think, yes, she then she outed herself out. We would have never known it was borrowed.
Speaker 2: Well, probably it was going to come out that she didn't have that Bentley. Bren brings up the Russian billionaires.
Speaker 3: Which was she means she was dating them or doing business with them.
Speaker 2: She went there tracked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she made it sound like, you know, she's got all these billionaires after her and yeah, and then she said something about work reasons.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, And then Bren brings up Rebecca's comment about the kids calling it oh, stop calling it shop. Rebecca says Bran has been saying nasty things to her since they met. Rebecca accuses Brian of thriving off being a bully and it needs to stop.
Speaker 3: Well, I did like the Rebecca finally she's in her voice. No, we had her on the podcast and we know that she has a voice. Yeah, but according to her, a lot of her voices have been cut out of the show. So well, I like her being activated. But I am with Rebecca. Bren Is reachine.
Speaker 2: I do think that it didn't really bother bren I don't think that Brenn realized, like because Brend's if. Brend's immediate response when Rebecca said that was that's really hurtful to me because I've been trying. I want kids so badly and I can't because I haven't met the right person, or I have this past trauma, or I'm getting older, whatever it is. But she didn't. She said, I get it because I'm fucking busy. I go out all the time. I'm busy, So she didn't think about it hurting her that way until after the fact. If somebody made a dig at me years ago about fertility stuff. I would have immediately responded with, like, I've been struggling with that, that hurts me. I wouldn't be like, well it doesn't matter that I don't have kids. I'm busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she's not trying. She's actively trying to get pregnant. It's just it's just not her time yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, she said, don't watch What Happens Live, that it's not gonna have her and giddy and are not going to do it.
Speaker 3: But he said she wanted to get in to give her the sperm previously.
Speaker 2: But then she went on watch What Happens Live and said that's fine.
Speaker 3: Don't they have a thing called sperm banks. Yeah, can't she get somebody's daddy sperm to help her out?
Speaker 2: She I don't think I think that. I hate to say this when I think that Brenn wanted a storyline and that was the story.
Speaker 3: That's what I think. It's what I'm gidding, That's what I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I hate to say that because nobody wants to say that. You know, they want kids as part of a storyline, but like, you know, then put it in motion. But either way this.
Speaker 3: They have their reunion tomorrow. I believe, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Can you also please explain to me if Uba was pranking Aaron. I still don't get it, or does she think she's a gaslighter, because the remember she ran after her at the beginning and said they were best friends, and then Aaron was having a cry.
Speaker 3: I don't and they gave her a stand innovation for I don't know. I can't with the show anymore. All right, well, let's do something.
Speaker 2: Let's take a little break, and then we'll come back and talk about Real Housewives of Beverly Hill. Season fourteen, episode four. We get back and it starts with duri and Kyle's conversation continues. Durite says if she makes a misstep, Kyle punishes her by not speaking to her for six months. Kyle says she was starting a business with her fashion line and Durite was putting her down. Kyle says she never made fun of Dured's business, and then Durite brings up Buca to Beppo?
Speaker 3: Are we really really bringing up stuff from season ten when we're in season fourteen?
Speaker 2: Are are we really bringing up Buca di Beppo?
Speaker 3: When some season tells it's closed? Does Kyle ice people out.
Speaker 2: I think if you do Kyle wrong, and I think I'm similar, and I think you're similar. She pulls back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I pulled back. Somebody does shit to me like you saw it on this season. I pulled back. Somebody did something nasty to me. I pulled back.
Speaker 2: And then if they make and then but here's the difference. If the person then makes an effort and apologizes, you're going to forgive. And I think Kyle is similar. But I don't think that there's been that.
Speaker 3: I need Kyle to stop saying she's mad about that. Watch what Happens Live incident with the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they both laugh.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kyle knew at the time she was filming that the flashback was so like, eh, no big deal, funny because she kept bringing it up and it's really not landing well.
Speaker 2: Sutton speaks up, saying she has experienced the punishment of Kyle not speaking to her for months at a time. Kyle apologizes for not handling it right and acknowledges what she needs to work on. I also think there is a point to be said. And this isn't me defending Kyle. I'm even just talking personally when you're going through a hard time in your marriage and your life. I also pull back. I'm not like out and about doing one million things with friends all the time. At this current moment, I'm even more secluded than I was before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she was spending a lot of time with a certain one person.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Then Dared apologizes to Kyle for the text she read at the reunion. Erica tells Bose to keep her text and never erase anything. Loved this part.
Speaker 3: I love bos She is a no bullshit person. I just love her. Everything she says. She's like, what the fuck is wrong with these women?
Speaker 2: I think she's I think she's very smart, very good.
Speaker 3: I think she's here to stay.
Speaker 2: I think I think Erica telling Bose giving her The Housewives one oh one was gold.
Speaker 3: We need we need to see more of her though. We need to see more. Are we going to see the boyfriend more home life?
Speaker 2: She's going to need to be getting more involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know why at this point, where a four episodes in and we haven't really seen that much of her. What we have seen, I love. I just want to see more.
Speaker 2: We're seeing a good amount of her confessionals. But we're not saying very much of her interacting with the other women.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, well she yeah, and all she does is talk about him in their consions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Kyle feels Durit's apology is not genuine than which I want to remark that. Garcel then says under her breath, which Sutton gets upset about Erica for later, Garcel says under her breath dark can't say sorry.
Speaker 3: That's when Dury goes, what what did you say? Why does Garcel dislike to eat and you so much? A double question?
Speaker 2: I think, uh d, there's a multitude of reasons you can go back to every season.
Speaker 3: Uh me.
Speaker 2: I think you know, she pissed her off what happened with Denise, and she's not ever gonna get over it.
Speaker 3: Oh, so is that you think that's what it's about. It's about the Denise situation.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: It's hard to maintain friends on the show because your job is to, you know, really call people out, and if you do, then certain people are like, I'm down with you.
Speaker 2: And I think Garcel also thinks like, oh, you know, Teddy really wants to be back, and she wants this and so the more that she panders to the audience and is able to be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, Teddy's fucking a loser.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to be friends with Teddy, you know, but all those things, the more the audience is going to pray her. And so she's just going to keep that stance. But I mean every time, like nine times out of ten, when I did see Garcel and we were filming together, she was nice to me. I think she just knows that it's popular to not like me, so.
Speaker 3: Go for it. But I don't even know. We don't even know.
Speaker 2: We barely know each other.
Speaker 3: I mean when you say popular or not, like you are you talking about the like Twitter, like the small percentage on Instagram, like it's crazy, Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I did a poll on my Instagram. Who started? Are you on Drite's or everybody else's? And everybody else won by fifty eight percent. I mean, it wasn't a landslide, was you know, pretty down the middle. But if you read the comments, it's like they're praising Drite. So what I know is the meaner ones are the louder ones, and the people like when you do a poll, nobody's going to see your name. Yeah, so people are more inclined to go ahead and vote, but if you people to write comments, it's a conscious effort to go ahead and write a comment, and they're usually the mean people.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that it goes without saying that ninety five percent of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast can be hypocritical, and we see it a lot this episode. Yeah, but it makes for good television. So I think that's that's what's hard. I mean, I think that, yes, does Duri make a lot of missteps this episode and show that she's angry and going through things and she has a hard time saying I'm sorry, Yes, but it's giving good housewife viewing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I do love how Jurid is owning that Carcel can't stand her and she gives zero fox about it.
Speaker 2: Wedn't care I think about much. Well know what she does care about keeping that job. And that's what it feels like to me. It feels like all of.
Speaker 3: These Okay, I don't know her like you know her. But I did see the Carlos I did watch Carlos King interview. I saw clips of it. I didn't watch the whole podcast, but he is calling out duri In saying that this whole PK in hers a scam, her calling him an alcoholic all the time. This is a storyline because they need money to keep her job. And I don't know if that's accurate. I'm just repeating what he said. But it's very for Carlos to repeat something like that because Carlos, if you guys don't know, was a producer of many of the Housewife shows. Yeah, and for him to say that, I want to believe what he's saying because it's Carlos fucking king well.
Speaker 2: I also, they keep we keep getting his opinion. Yeah, I mean, it's just his opinion, and we keep getting tagged and things saying dree seen leaving Mauriceo's condo building and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I haven't heard that that comes out that dating. I a lose it.
Speaker 2: But my point is I'm ninety nine percent sure that's the same building PK lives in. Oh really so, and who knows if she's even pulling out of any building. I don't even know what building it is. I haven't been to either, well of the husband's condos. I haven't texted with either of the husbands. I don't know so controversial.
Speaker 3: Jeff Lewis is saying the same thing about Duri.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think this is the issue. I think all of the women at that dinner, when Dured's kind of going for it, I think all of the women at this point assume Durit is on the outs. So I think all of them are thinking, well, I'm she has her four episodes to figure it out, or she's going to get the boot.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna be honest. I really like this Doriat. I don't know why I say I want to be honest. I hate when people say that, or I don't want to lie because it's like but to put it out there, I like Durit like this. I like her activated. You might want to call her a villain, you want to call her outspoken. I don't know what these fans want to call her, but I really like her like this. I think the show needed that. Beverly Hills. To me, nobody really wants to be that villain. They don't want to do that. I don't want to take that role because there's so worried about their image and all the shit that surrounds out in Beverly Hills, and I really like that she's doing this well.
Speaker 2: I think that it's good television.
Speaker 3: And it's not forget. Jurie was like this in the beginning of her you know when she first started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think she she held back because she started doing what Sutton and Garcel do, which is pandering to the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she got ship and you know that crossed my mind as well, like I'm like, how can I go back next season when I got so much shit for just being open and honest with my feelings and truth. And then I thought, fuck that, I am not going to bow down to these haters on social media. Because when I walk around and I go to places, people tell me. I don't know if there's tell me what I want to hear, probably, but people are like, give them hell, that's why we like you, Like, I mean people, if you get the people that need to be called out.
Speaker 2: If you didn't, then I mean, but it kind of reminded me a little bit of like the Shannon effect. I think when all of you guys first started filming O see, everybody thought it was going to go a certain way for Shannon, and so all of you guys are kind of acting a certain way, and then it.
Speaker 3: I think there was people on our show that acted a certain way because they were afraid that, Oh my god, you know I'm gonna get shit because I'm not friends with Shannon with the Alexis coming in last year was I don't I don't even know how to explain it, but if you know, like there was too many layers to it. Yeah, and it was kind.
Speaker 2: Of fucked well. Anyways, back to Beverly Hill, Sudden asked Kyle and Durite how they're so we get through this this argument. Then Sudden asked Kyle and Durite how they are feeling, and Durite says she needed to get things off her chest. She loves Kyle and doesn't hate her. Kyle gets emotional about how they are both going through so much. Durite says, the irony is that their husbands are closer than ever and leaning on one another, and they are as far apart as they've ever been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready to move on from this, Kyle. In Jurat storyline, we need some of the other girls to start working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get to work.
Speaker 3: And Eric Erica, she's really playing the peacemaker this season. Doesn't have a lot of opinions, strong opinions on either side. Whoever walks out of the room, she goes after them, and I'm missing a little of the old Erica.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's exactly what we just said. Happens is after you get a couple of years of really shit, then you go like ooh, you pull back a little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it never really works out. I don't think so, And then I know that feeling. Trust me, this is you know, three months ago, you would have asked me, I would have said, nope, I'm not coming back, or I would have said I'm gonna go back and I'm gonna do nothing. But that's not who I am. Jennifer Tilley and Kathy Hilton, I just love their quirkiness. I love the things that they do. Kathy just cracks me up having Kyle put lip glass on her and what color is that? What color is that? It's like, who cares? Does it really matter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like, what are you gonna do? You're gonna open up your Amazon cart and purchase it?
Speaker 3: Exactly. But I would say Sutton is definitely in her shit stirring era.
Speaker 2: Well, she just and it doesn't make any sense there, like, Sutton tells Dreach.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to be open and honest with her Southern accent.
Speaker 2: Well, Sutton tells she can lean on her since she's been through our separation at a divorce and Deurit and Sutton have never forged a close friendship, but Durite is appreciative about getting support from someone she didn't expect. Sutton is like, you can lean on me, but just for a little bit until you piss me off again. And I want to pander to right.
Speaker 3: Well, they've come a long way since Let the Mouse Go a long way.
Speaker 2: Well not really, because we're about to be on that sprinter van and they came a long way for a short time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. Half an episode.
Speaker 2: Then Garcel tells Kyle she's trying to figure out who she is. She's having a hard time figuring out what's next for her as a woman. Kyle says the idea of being alone as an old person scares her. Garcel brings up how PK and Moe are close, and then Kyle brings up how p K reaches out to her.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that she brought that up? Because the way she brought it up, it made it sound like it was a little bit scandalous. The way Kyle brought it up, Yeah, like she was like, had to take well, p K reaches out to me.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, I however, I took it more as like, I mean, it's it's crazy that p K reaches out to me and not dread Okay, but I mean I don't.
Speaker 3: But you know that Garcel is going to take that every bit of that tea Kyle gave her, and she's going to use it. She's gon to run with it, clearly.
Speaker 2: But I don't think Kyle real realized that in the moment. I think she just was like, it's crazy that Dari's supposed to be my close friend.
Speaker 3: The way it played it made it sound like Kyle was trying to stare the pot a little bit, like give her a little nugget. Well, p K reaches out to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that she wanted, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would. Would you like it if I told somebody Edwin reaches out to me? I mean no, no, So I'm just saying that whole statement is a little controversial, and I just didn't understand why she said it. She just doing her job.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I also wouldn't be upset if Edwin was reaching out to you and asking you for advice or trying to like figure out you know, Like there's a difference. There's a difference in the way of reaching out. I think, I know I'm weird about that.
Speaker 3: Like I've often like Edwin has posted things and I wanted to just say, you know, I wish you well or whatever, and I hold back. I don't out of respect for.
Speaker 2: You, But I would be fine if you did. Here's I know that it's just my podcast. Like I don't. I I want what's best for him, and like I don't. Like my friend the other day sent me a message. She's like, it's my son's bob Mitzvah coming up. Uh should I invite Edwin? I'm like, of course, Like we're all for Like, of course you should.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 2: But then uh Bo's brings up her man she's dating. She says it's not been easy since her husband passed. Both says she dated a liar slash a con artist before her man now and Jennifer says she also dated a con artist. But Jennifer, you also dated the Simpsons guy so and married him and now you're rich, honey. So but she said she would have to hand the credit card underneath the table so he could be the one to pay for dinner.
Speaker 3: You know what I think sometimes if you just is just a rich bitch, I don't really but listen, if you're just a rich bitch and you're like we're talking setting money and uh, Jennifer Tilly money, do you really give a shit if the guy you're with has money or is it? Obviously it's a different situation because he was a con man.
Speaker 2: I think if you if you're being if you feel like you're.
Speaker 3: Being used to use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is what it bugs me.
Speaker 3: Have you ever dated a con artist? No? Well I'm surprised uh Bo's has because she's just such a smart woman.
Speaker 2: Well, smart people can still fall for bad people.
Speaker 3: But yeah, especially since thinking about it, like her husband had passed away, she was in a very fragile state and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes you just want to feel loved and they could you know, you could be loved?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what if Eddie's a con artist and I don't know it he actually he is? Could you imagine?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine? But know what bugs me? Also about what when Jennifer, Tilly and Bows are sharing these stories, why nobody asks questions? Why are housewives so selfish that nobody asks freaking questions like I want more details?
Speaker 3: Because they're not doing their job. That's why we're all so concentrated on this dereet versus Kyle, Like, let's move on, Let's get into other stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the con artists. Let's figure out. I want to know who they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right?
Speaker 2: Then Kyle asks Kathy if she sends nudes to Rick when he is away, when she is away, and Kathy says she has a couple safe in the bank, what year.
Speaker 3: Do you think those nudes were taken? That's all I can think about.
Speaker 2: I just want to understand. Could you imagine if she forgets about them and then leaves everything to her kids in the will and then they go to collect it and it's like nudes from nineteen eighty of their mom.
Speaker 3: It's probably from the seventies, and who, like who keeps them in a safe in a bank that's in Beverly Hills? Shit? Like, why not?
Speaker 2: Because she loses all her cell phones and she can't she forgets how to text you?
Speaker 3: They not have a safe in their house.
Speaker 2: But also like, I don't know. I wish that my nudes were so prized and.
Speaker 3: I don't have any nudes.
Speaker 2: You've never taken a nude photo in your life?
Speaker 3: I probably have, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, you nude on television? Yeah, I can screen grab that and put it in safe.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go. No I don't. I'm not like, no, I don't do that. But hold on one second. Can we just talk about Kathy. U'sing eye shadow brush or eyelashbrush, whatever she's going to brush her teeth? Is this Kathy? Is Kathy really like this?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she's quirky, you think, but I think it's.
Speaker 3: She comes out in her teeth through all brown saw.
Speaker 2: I think it's played up a little bit, a little bit, and I don't mind it. I think we need it. But I think it's played up a little like it's but it's a good break in television, like it's funny, and then you see, no, it.
Speaker 3: Is, it's so funny. I'm just like, is she really like that? Like you can call down and get a toothbrush? Isn't? Aren't they at a hotel?
Speaker 2: But they're not at a Hilton, so maybe she doesn't know that.
Speaker 3: Well. Garcelle brings up to eate reposting Teddy's Instagram with them on stage with your dad, John Mellencamp at concert. Dre says Teddy tagged her on a post promoting her dad's concert. Were you promoting the concert or.
Speaker 2: You just was it just a My dad's concert was that night at the Hollywood Bowl. So the night that they were all gone, I was heading out to go to that concert. So I was like, flashback to the last time, blah.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay, because I was, I was like when because her hair looked different color and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that was from you know, probably a year prior or whatever it was when we were in Vegas going to the show. But I was like going through, like, I mean, maybe I think I tagged my dad. So I we.
Speaker 3: All know why she reposted it. It wasn't to promote John Mellencamp's concert to the Bravo fans. It was because she was on stage with John Mellencamp. If John Mellencamp was not in that picture, my question to you was is would she have reposted it? Probably not? Are you that kind of friend and can you clear this up? She says, which I could see. I can understand her side that she is friends with you, but you're not that friendly. Like I have friends on the cast that I'm friends with, But doesn't mean we talk on the phone and we go, you know, go to lunch or dinner and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I think it depends at this moment. No, but like, let's go back in time to like I was no longer on the show her you're on.
Speaker 3: The show now, girl. No, but like every episode they're talking about you, like to the point where what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Well, let's go back and think about and this was off camera. I'm not filming the television show. I was one of the first people that she called when her house was broken into, and I was there within five minutes the next day. Really, so see, you can say we're not close now, we aren't.
Speaker 3: Why do you think you're not close now?
Speaker 2: Because I think when they started, you know, I think there was a time in which we both made more of an effort to see one another.
Speaker 3: You would you say you made you guys were close when you were filming together. Did she make an effort? Did you make an effort to be like.
Speaker 2: I we depend if we were fighting or not, truthfully, but I mean, we have to think about there are times that we were like Fox. I hate to say it, but the Fox Force five we were very close and she was part of that, yes, and we texted a million times a day all of the time. Things started to get a little askew. I think the year after I was fired, she said something shitty about me at Bravocon, something actually really shitty about me at Bravocon about how who's the worst dressed dresser?
Speaker 3: I was there, I remember, and I'm talking to you, But I wrote on Fox Force five, Hey, Derey, you don't need to hit me when I'm down, Like I already it's hard enough for me to be here and be working on the pod and doing the right car, but like, why do you got to shit talk me on my dress?
Speaker 2: Like I was on the fashion panel with you, And that same night, later in the night is when Erica said the thing about p K. So it was like our text like started to disassemble at that point. But we have to remember I also had my fortieth birthday in Vegas. I mean, I also had my fortieth birthday in Mexico. With all my close friends. There, Duritte's wearing a Teddy forty.
Speaker 3: You know, wow, that was only a couple years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Garcel calls her out since Durite said she wasn't friends with Teddy. In a flashback, we see that Duritz says she isn't close with Teddy but is friends with her. I don't know what that means. Erica says to Kyle under her breath, I don't think that is what she said last night. Kyle jokes that John Mellencamp doesn't need Darite's support on Instagram. Now when Durit reposted that and said she was trying to promote him, did she link the ticket sales? No? Okay, so I'm just gonna want to point that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did she talker, Yeah no, I think she was just like, oh, you know, like it's it is what I mean.
Speaker 3: Plus it was sold out.
Speaker 2: As Kyle said, he is a Grammy winning Rock and Roll Hall of Famer looking for Drake Kimsley's tap to shop ticket hand.
Speaker 3: Out her, help her help, But no, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Ardera and I close right now.
Speaker 3: No, but moving why you're not very close to Kathy because Kathy doesn't follow you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not close with because of one of was recapping Beverly Hills like whatever it was last year or the year before. She got annoyed at me. Oh she did, but then we see each other, we're fine, Like I worked her red carpet last year. That kind of stuff. I wouldn't say we're I wouldn't say we're friends or close. I did have to say kudos, Garcel, your talking head made me laugh when she's like, it's not about Teddy, although I'm sure she loves it.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually thought that was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I did do it made me laugh, but once again I was like I audibly laughed, and then we continue on. And I didn't mind that comment at all. It's the after show stuff that I didn't really like, Like I love a shady comment in the confession.
Speaker 3: Oh did she say something in the after show?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I mean her, And especially after Sutton goes into the whole thing about sisterhood and then brings up all the shit on the sprinter van and then the after show they're just like we all tolerated Teddy solely because of Kyle and Sons, Like I hate talking about Teddy, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: You sat there and called I mean, you're a nice person and you're fun to be around. So I don't know why they're doing that.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. Those two will always pander to the audience, and they will pander to Twitter, and it's starting to get old.
Speaker 3: But it's mean.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't even care if it's mean. I have a pretty thick skit at this point. But don't call other people mean, like Sutton's on the sprinter van calling Erica a mean girl because she said something under her breath about dreet and and Gersell had did done the same thing at the dinner before. But yeah, I mean, Sutton makes them all to go back. Sutton makes them all stand up. At dinner, she reads what she wrote about friendships. Erica jokes, are we in cheer camp or girl scout camp? Sudden says she wants this year to be the year they bond in friendship. They tie a ribbon.
Speaker 3: That was weird.
Speaker 2: It was weird, and then let's let's.
Speaker 3: Not we should do that next time we have dinner.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's do it now. Let's just do an invisible string tying me to you.
Speaker 3: For friends, but then the sprinter van.
Speaker 2: Then so they have this whole kumbay a moment their Troop Beverly Hills moment minus.
Speaker 3: What's the redheaded's name?
Speaker 2: Minus tory spelling and what was the camp counselor's name? From Troop Beverly Hills too long ago?
Speaker 3: Can't remember.
Speaker 2: It's a good movie. You guys should watch it. But then so after this moment, they're all, you know, having this connection in the sprinter van. The next morning, Long oh, Shelley, long, thank you. They go to get in the sprinter van. I did, I mean, you guys should get might get mad at me for shaying this, And I say it as I have not a sip left of my champagne glass. At the most, you and Kyle use that voice. I know, we're sure. I can't help it. We've voyage done it.
Speaker 3: But in who started it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. So they're all getting on the sprinter van. Everybody has their coffees or whatever. I don't want to be the one to say it, but did you see what Sutton was pouring?
Speaker 3: Uhh, I didn't notice, but let me guess vodka.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think she was you know, I didn't notice anyone else pouring in vodka. Everybody else is like, I'm gonna sip my.
Speaker 3: Having herself a little screwdriver in the.
Speaker 2: Morning, so then then she could bring up some unnecessary drama.
Speaker 3: Oh what it was early in the morning, wasn't it early? I couldn't do that. But I can't drink vodka period. It just it doesn't do me. It doesn't do me.
Speaker 2: Right, which I drink, but like, and.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I could have like a mimosa in the morning, or like a little champagne or something like that, but.
Speaker 2: Like, drink whatever you want, but don't the night before pretend that you're a sisterhood in Kumbaya, and then the next day have to eight am, have to pour yourself some vodka to go make stir up some ship that isn't even making sense because your best friend Garcel did the same ship the day before. But Sutton says, Erica is talking behind Durite's back, and she feels awkward.
Speaker 3: Wait, Sutton says, Erica's talking behind Reat's back.
Speaker 2: What is she saying when Erica said to Darre, I mean when Erica said to Kyle, uh, when Dari was talking about me, and what she had said, and Erica goes, she didn't really say that.
Speaker 3: That's not talking behind someone's back. She was sitting at the same fucking table. She just said on her breath, heard Erica talk behind anybody's back. She's just playing peacekeeper.
Speaker 2: She was sitting at the same table. And I'm like Garcel did the same thing at the dinner before.
Speaker 3: So she was just trying to get two people to get out of each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then the problem was Durit didn't realize that what Sutton was trying to do was get at Erica and fight with Erica in this moment, and Durite makes it about me and what she said about me, And then.
Speaker 3: I'm really sick of talking about you too.
Speaker 2: Me too. I'm fucking sick about it not getting paid.
Speaker 3: I know, should get some kind of royalties or something.
Speaker 2: I was on The Simpsons, I'd be getting royalty.
Speaker 3: Checks right, not on the Housewives royalty checks. I'm going to play that shit till we're a hundred and two.
Speaker 2: But then Durit and Sutton really get into it. Sutton says she wasn't the one backpedaling and creating this chaos, and Durity tells Sutton she's acting like a child. Do you feel like Sutton raised her voice first or Dreet did first.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't even really remember, to be honest with you, you tell me, Pard, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I think Sutton. I mean, Sutton's got to be in a desperate way to create television to say my name.
Speaker 3: That's a good way of putting it.
Speaker 2: Like, but I don't think her point made much sense, and it just made her look hypocritical to Garcel. But I do think you can.
Speaker 3: Tell it well, it's yeah, but it sounds like Sting is really reaching. Erica wasn't talking behind her back. It was just I don't know. I was kind of confused on all that.
Speaker 2: But then we get to scenes for next week, and.
Speaker 3: So I have a question for you, Garcel that said that you would be thrilled. Are you thrilled?
Speaker 2: Ecstatic?
Speaker 3: Static?
Speaker 2: You know what, here's the thing. If it gets us more downloads on this pod right now, I am thank you.
Speaker 3: Next week, it heats up because Derek calls Kimil she is the gift that keeps on coming. Now, Camille's on one episode and she's already been called.
Speaker 2: Hence why I didn't go to that party. I was invited.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were invited, used to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I skipped that one.
Speaker 3: Oh I guess you weren't so thrilled to go to that party.
Speaker 2: I wasn't so thrilled. Had I known, I could have gotten in some fights, I would have been there.
Speaker 3: I know you could have been called.
Speaker 2: One can only hope. I'm sure somebody will after listen.
Speaker 3: I can see them. I could see them asking you to go to that party because you had been talked about so much. It was like they should have paid you to go to the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't go.
Speaker 3: I said no.
Speaker 2: But AnyWho, we gotta wrap you, gotta get back, get to.
Speaker 3: Go back to bed. Bye bye.