Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Hecma Harrison, and newly Scruggs.
Speaker 3: Here we are Players Lounge on a Monday. It is a playoff week. The Dallas Cowboys are the number two seed and they're the NFC East champions. Here in NFL the number one see San Francisco forty nine ers have a bye. The Cowboys will host Mike McCarthy's old team, the Green Bay Packers. It'll be his second opportunity to face his old club. Two years ago, Cowboys went up to Lambello Field, had a fourteen point lead and promptly blew it. And I think that was the start of the Kellen Kellen Moore demise as it also that was it.
Speaker 4: That was the game, that was the start, that was the turning point.
Speaker 3: Duval finished when they went to Duval had another fourteen in the fourth quarter and that finished it off here. So Cowboys finished twelve and five and they are exactly where they'd like to be seven and a half point favorite at home against Screen Bay. The first two games definitely will be at at and T provided the Cowboys can get past the Green Bay Packers. You know the gentleman on the players you by, Tostinos's Danny mccraig, LSU's finest national champion guy.
Speaker 4: Hec ma Harrison here the voice.
Speaker 2: You feel good, he called. I didn't want to make sure that I get the way that merely knew. I want to get the spark on these IT shows and Knewie, dude, I'm sorry I interrupt. You go ahead, down, finish out.
Speaker 3: It was good at the Hall of Famer, Toledo, Rocketberry Church, and you have me, mister twelve and five.
Speaker 4: We got we got the sheet of integrity.
Speaker 3: I went to Chris Beings before the show and I said, you know, man, Christ, print out what we came back with. And so we look out here and we got our records and we went game by game, so uh it said Newie.
Speaker 4: We called well and five nfcas the books will be good.
Speaker 3: Danny thirteen and four NFC, East Church, eleven and six NFC.
Speaker 4: I'm the only one that was correct, Like I'm the only one.
Speaker 3: He Harrison thirteen and four, NFC East Chance and they and the number one seed because you had him with a bye, yes, sir so.
Speaker 2: But you didn't. But yeah, we all we all just gonna say that Church was way off, and we was all, yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right, that's now the books will be cooked.
Speaker 3: I also have the original one we did when it first came out. Okay, I had the Cowboys ten and seven. Church, you had the Cowboys ten and seven. Mister McCrae, you had the Cowboys twelve and five. Heckma, you had the Cowboys thirteen and four. And then I went back and I wrote next to mine because I know, I made a couple made a couple of changes, and I wrote right here to.
Speaker 4: Right, so that was what I had.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 5: So I don't think so it was right because I grabbed his sheet, copied it and give it back now.
Speaker 4: But we adjusted this after the bye week did yeah, but.
Speaker 5: He has the sheet. We adjusted.
Speaker 4: This is what Chris Bean gave me.
Speaker 2: Can I say which one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, this was no, no, no, no, this what I wrote you let it go nine.
Speaker 4: That's the original when we first came.
Speaker 2: Joe, it's all tape. We're fine. Don't worry. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go scrape the website. You sworn.
Speaker 4: There's only one in here with the division, Giuliana.
Speaker 2: You here, my god. I walked ahead. They laughing at me, like I'm not the one who said you.
Speaker 4: I'm not laughing at what you.
Speaker 2: Cook books? Thirteen times he over here talking about I said it, this man said you're cooking the books. Why am I getting tossed into this. I'm not taking blame nothing about it to do because.
Speaker 3: My because my integrity was questioned. We gave it a Chris Bean, right. So so so now you're you're not questioning me. You're questioning Chris when you're talking about me.
Speaker 6: I'm just talking about it, Joe, You're.
Speaker 4: Like that kind of way point me, but talking to everybody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, So right now, according to the sheet of integrity from Chris Bean, who is in charge secretariat, you know, Secretary Secretary Chris, I'm twelve and five NFC East, Danny you thirteen and four NFC East Church you eleven and six NFC Wildcard. Heck, ma you thirteen and four NFC East.
Speaker 2: Seven.
Speaker 4: I think yeah, So I went back here and I looked at my losses. I had a loss at Philadelphia, this is good. I love I had a loss at Washington On. Thanks feel about being right?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about being right and being twelve and five and winning the NFC East after the season that they had new I.
Speaker 4: Feel really bad because my Super Bowl picks.
Speaker 2: Both of them. Yeah, I was tough.
Speaker 3: So I'll tell you what the thing I do take like a little victory. Lap On was with Dak Prescott before the season. I went thirty three and nine for that in terms of touchdowns, touchdowns, interceptions, and Calvin Watkins laughed at me.
Speaker 2: Cut the yea.
Speaker 3: He finished with thirty six and nine to believe the league the first time in fifty years. A cowboy quarterback has led the NFL and touchdown pass since Rogers Stalblack in nineteen seventy three through twenty three and.
Speaker 4: Tied for the league. I'm for Dak Prescott.
Speaker 3: I'm happy because the man spent the whole off season, he spent the whole training camp being questioned and people acting like the man was a horrible quarterback. You know that he had a down year, which made him a bad play. Everybody has a.
Speaker 2: Bad year in their career.
Speaker 3: Everybody go down to anybody, just go down to the back of anybody's trading card. He goes, well, that went a good year last year, won a good year for Dak Prescott came back here, he and Mike McCarthy together, So that that's the one I look at him like, hey, you know that when I feel good about that producer, I said, you know, man, that's pretty cool because.
Speaker 4: The quarterback played his tail off this year.
Speaker 3: Some people don't want to give to and he he will finish, in my opinion, top three in the MVP.
Speaker 2: Yes, and yes, Dak played great this season. Like you said, I mean leading the league touchdowns. He got the interceptions way down. He played a full season this season, it was still way down. And last year we know that was a little off, and we all said, I think here, we said, Dak is not a turnover pro guy. That's why everybody was up in arms saying, man, what is going on because we hadn't seen this from Dak before. So that's the character of a guy like Dak Prescott. That's why he's one of the best leaders in the NFL. That's why the locker room respects him. That's why the organization only has positive things to say about Dak Prescott. Dak Prescott said he did not put on that NFC East winner and all that stuff because he knows what the goal is. Dak Prescott understands that at this point that is irrelevant because what matters, just like we all know with McCarthy, Dak, whoever, once you get into the playoffs, how you perform. Then We've seen great seasons, We've seen big time stats, we've seen all that. So I'm just happy that Dak is still focus knowing that, Hey man, I know I had a good season, but that's not what it is. I know that me, I need to perform well enough for my team to make it deep off into the playoffs hopefully get to the super Bowl. And that means that I have to stay focused and make sure that my team stays focused as well. So shout out to Dak. But I'm locked in with you, baby, I'm locked in with you. Thirteen and fours.
Speaker 4: I gotta hear from mac man, I gotta hear.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting, you know what. I will say this about Dak and his performance. But first of all, I think listening today, finally hearing people give him as just due on the kind of year that he had, I think, and he's probably not listening to it, but there's so many people that had questions, Like you said, knew it going back to training camp and him throwing interceptions in training camp and him and Trayvon Diggs having just regular training camp conversation. You know, is he a leader? Is he all these things? For me, the biggest thing is him being healthy and playing seventeen games. I mean last season we started off with all that hope he gets hurt in the first game, is only able to finish twelve games, and it came in pressing. I think that this version of Dak Prescott I can live with because this Dack has a lot of edge to him, and also coming into this season saying, look, the defense is gonna carry.
Speaker 4: Carry us, and we just need you just to be a bus driver.
Speaker 2: Just don't mess it up, right, him and him and CD getting on the same page. And the way that this offense started to flourish after some adversity, and I think that's what when I've heard Mike McCarthy talk about this season and it being linked to adversity, the way that they played through it and Dak saying, you know what, my best chance at getting into the playoffs and having home field is to ride eighty eight like Zoro, you know, like we need a ball. I'm getting the ball to number eighty eight. And also the other part when we were talking five six weeks, who are we talking about Brandon Cooks? I know for sure I was questioning Brandon Cooks. What's going on with Brandon Cooks? That connection starting to happen, and then our offense opening up even more. I want the conversation, no matter what about Dak this year, him being able to take that step into what you consider to be the elite quarterbacks of the NFL. No matter how you view him in the MVP race, have your own opinion about it. All I'm saying is this year we saw something in him as far as making adjustments at the line of scrimmage, commanding the huddle, doing all of it. It's not just the here we go portion of it. It's just that even his peers, guys like Aaron Rodgers said, man, I see something different than Dak in the way that he's commanding and making adjustment. So I love that more than anything. When we talk about what Dak did this year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and when you look at it, you know, from the bye week on really, I mean, he's been on fire and like you said, he's gotten the ball to CD, but he's also gotten the ball of Cooks Ferguson, whoever the case may be. And when you look at it, to me, this is the basically the coolest, the calmest I underseen Dak the entire his entire career. When you look at it, and I don't know if that's you know, part of Mike McCarthy's system, or just Dak evolving into a quarterback, or the merger of the boat, whatever the case may be. They've really taken that partnership to the next level. And when you look at defenses, because people try to all types of stuff against this guy, they try man to man, they try zone fire, zone, blitz them all out blitzes, and for whatever the case may be, he seems to be able to find the answers. And that's something that we didn't see from him in previous years.
Speaker 4: Especially last year, it.
Speaker 7: Seemed like, you know, whatever the case was going on, if you blitz him a certain way, he's gonna throw the ball that way and that's what Budda Baker was talking about years ago and being able to talk him into certain you know, turnovers or certain situations.
Speaker 4: And this year you don't see that.
Speaker 7: You know, defenses are throwing the kitchen sink at this guy and he's still able to come up with all the answers. You know, is it perfect game, No, it's not all. But he's playing at you know, one of the highest levels we've done.
Speaker 2: See and I think he has entered that elite quarterback conversation if he wasn't there already. I'm blaming that on killing tooth. By the way, I gotta I got, I gotta blame the system. God, hey man, if you see the person coming from this way, you automatically got to go this way. And anybody could fit in this system in front of the rise because because my scheme is gonna get them open. That's what we talked about it. That's on he saw. I'm like, hey man, that's why they forced you to throw the bottle North Brown. They forced you to throw the ball to these guys. Mark Cooper Wish was here right now, Mark what else? What else?
Speaker 8: What else?
Speaker 4: The bud say, we know what's coming? Yeah, yeah, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: In the AMC, they're saying the same thing. Man, we can't wait to play killing More.
Speaker 4: That was your guy.
Speaker 3: You was on you all Mike saying Mike was skategunt killing more. Mike was right all day long.
Speaker 4: Wait till Justin Herberts the ninety nine rams or something. Let's calm down a little bit on it, like we acting like, you know, he's out here with the greatest show on turf.
Speaker 7: We was just here two weeks ago talking about you can't put more than twenty points on the board. Like, still, come on, man, let's not let's not get too ahead of ourselves with this. I mean, when you're playing the good teams, just like are we Like he has a great year. Of course he had, Mike McCarthy and him both. I just said the merger was unbelievable. But let's you know, let's not act like this is the greatest thing we've ever seen before.
Speaker 3: The second most points and I think they've scored as an offensive.
Speaker 4: Or least good.
Speaker 3: Let me go out to pick up they sent the they sent the note out here, but from from an offensive point scoring is pretty good.
Speaker 4: The better years when they better years, out.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, killing didn't help himself with the performers. They put on.
Speaker 4: Kei weapons.
Speaker 2: We hadn't discussing about it, the weapons that they had over there. Just give address address well the bars real quick.
Speaker 3: So obviously one of the biggest indicators is as they've got these head coaching names floating out here and the commanders are making Hey, who we want to talk to?
Speaker 4: I haven't senior boys name anyway, Yes, the.
Speaker 2: Last year is a year.
Speaker 3: In the last last year, you know, people like Carolina was trying to talk to him.
Speaker 4: Jus almost right there.
Speaker 3: Finished spinished second of coach coach soul out there in.
Speaker 4: Miami and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: So yeah year we'll be back. Eleve in there.
Speaker 3: You you you had the you had you were the closest in terms of the score. You had Dallas thirty seven, Washington twenty seven, d Mac you had a thirty eight thirty five.
Speaker 2: You said thirty seven to six or something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he had them scoring six for sure.
Speaker 4: You know what you are correct, You are crazy, Yes, thirty seven. You might have gave it. She to ce me just look at just like.
Speaker 2: See me. Man said thirty seven twenty seven. You was the closest.
Speaker 4: Still, I'm minding my own business. Back here, I'm testing.
Speaker 2: L I get this video footed we're gonna find that who missed up rock can't let you want to make sure you get all your flowers.
Speaker 3: It's gravy, Danny, you had it thirty eight thirty five? Bear, you had a twenty eighteen week?
Speaker 2: Are you own news is twenty seventy ten?
Speaker 6: You're right, Detroit, here is doty thirty five?
Speaker 4: Okay, donas why my bad?
Speaker 2: Twenty four? He had being.
Speaker 4: You think twenty six twelve? Don't you double oven?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Was hacka thirty five six? Danny twenty seventeen?
Speaker 2: There it is on the ship.
Speaker 3: But no matter what this is the shy he was like, Chris B.
Speaker 2: I understand, I don't know mistake. I know I wrote it right. The pretty somebody that messed up the system will take a break man right back.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and Right now. Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 2: Hi. I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King, and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound. That's the sound of us magically transform our smoothie bows in the two new decadent flavors. Dig into a cool Iie or Pataya bowl handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie Bows now in two new decadent flavors, only as Smoothie King, the official Smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting.
Speaker 11: What it truly means to be a boss.
Speaker 10: Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 12: There is no eye in Dallas. There is no eye in heart, either no eye in blue star or a nose star for that matter. And there's no eye. And how about them Cowboys? Smeirnov knows there's no eye in football. Football is a wee thing, an experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 2: Home or away.
Speaker 12: We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because there's definitely no eye in Cowboys. Fans smear enough we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Back to the players lounge.
Speaker 2: DeMarcus Lawrence is the Dallas Cowboys numbinee for the twenty twenty three Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, presented by Nationwide helped Tank raise funds for Dak Prescott's Faith Fight Finished Foundation by casting your vote at nfl dot com slash Man of the Year or tweet your support using the hashtag WPMOY challenge. Vote ends on January the eighth vote were Tank all right? Heck Harrison today, that would be going out to vote. That's today.
Speaker 3: It is today, Mary Church Dandy, here's some new Scruggs. Cowboys are going into the playoffs at and five.
Speaker 4: I was myself a favor by I hope you all like that.
Speaker 2: Tax for Cowboys. They say.
Speaker 3: Cowboys a touchdown favorite against the Packers. Let's go Jordan Love thirty two touchdown passes his rookie year, rookie, his first year starting, taking over for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in the playoffs. Meanwhile, the Jets are a mess and Aaron Rodgers played a couple of snaps in their season opener and got hurt. So this is not a team I expected to here. They are good. They have a receiving cores. We saw what the core did last time around and they've added to it. So as you see the Packers coming here, and I'll start with you, Heck mo, what is your biggest concern.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna let us enjoy victory Monday, and I don't want you. Actually you're gonna let it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry already because because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. You are right. Everything that you just outlined that is, that is something to think about. But man, we just won the.
Speaker 4: N f c's okay, then let's go here.
Speaker 2: Heck on a positive n did y'all go upstairs and get a had I'm telling y'all, ain't I told you man to make it to day. Idea about you was that how many did you get? How many hairs did you get? How many hats you get into it? Somebody that's did somebody bring you a hat? Back? I just want to know, yes, where was I yesterday? No? No, not saying that somebody bring you a hat? Will you be getting the NFC's hat. No, okay, so we won't see you walking here where the NFC he's at for this year ever, we won't see it. No, I don't care. I want to make so I got him. I was hoping. I thought we were gonna have a pro shop gift basket. Sounds yeah, just NFC. You know, nf C East especially for the people that predicted it, you know, record and confident. Come on now as well.
Speaker 4: It's great. Still we won that thing. That's still crazy.
Speaker 2: Nineteen years there has not been a back to back NFC East winner. Some of us here on this desk thought that, you know.
Speaker 4: That would be. I wasn't the only one.
Speaker 2: Only one it was. I don't know what you know what he said number two, I.
Speaker 4: Did say that. I did say that I did.
Speaker 2: While we're bringing up you know, we're talking about the package, George Love, we got so many we're not getting stuck on package. And John we got Wedday, Thursday and new it. Did you think twelve and five? Twelve and five, new it for real?
Speaker 4: Twelve and five.
Speaker 2: Originally you were at what eleven and seven? Ten and ten and seven?
Speaker 3: And crazy man. The leader in passing touchdowns is daks Right. The NFL leader in receptions and CD Land Yes, the NFL leader and interceptions.
Speaker 2: Is Direct Talk.
Speaker 3: The NFL leader in pressures Michael Parsons. The NFL leader in field goal makes his Brandon Aubrey. The NFL leader in punt average is Brian anger Man by one. Mike McCarthy, who's twelve and five for the third straight season been the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Mike, they time, Mike, I told him about the kool aid. Should have had some kool aid. Okay, they took a little sugar out here once in a while.
Speaker 4: I can't believe, can't believe it said that's uh.
Speaker 2: I didn't say. I said that I'm gonna I said, I'm gonna find the truth. The only person you're trying to find the truth, no investigating. I'm over there listening the video.
Speaker 4: I'm the only one that didn't Swyre.
Speaker 2: Gonna win the nfcas I didn't, Prince. But I do know at the beginning of the year I was twelve and five. I know I didn't add a game after that's too good. This is actually too good. I didn't think y'all was gonna do it like that. But that he ain't right either. I ain't know, don't I swell Clote whoa well, I was right there on that thing. By thirteen n he's saying to buy I changed the thirteen and four, bro when I changed to twelve five? Yeah, I don't know what you go, man, Oh my man, I changed twelve and five. I changed the twelve and five in the NFC. You Sao await a bout week too, Ain't this ain't right? Well?
Speaker 4: Never know, hey, man, they're paying with me out of it.
Speaker 2: Came over. I had a skot going surprise brand over the stick. What I got twenty one?
Speaker 4: Man a by making a capstone project.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, I already got the date for the bye week. He was out because of baseball or something. So I'm already already. Well we back together. Don't even worry about it. Yeah, I'm heaving for you. Maybe at the show over with we got com mercer break. I might have it my time, see it? This boy is forensic.
Speaker 4: Really at this point in time, does any of it matter?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes matter, yester.
Speaker 4: There's no bets on it.
Speaker 2: Call on so you can called out Turts and his all his wrong stuff and and and it still matter to day. But but none of this matter. Oh it matter, it matter matter what etern of events. Look, you know he never guess this one. He over here reading the wrong Uh the roll scores? Ain't it out in the wrong pay it may don't have no shame? What he got his old paper out when he made the first thing you had you had the closest score twenty seven and it's us, it's us. It's our fun.
Speaker 4: Man, he's thirty eight twenty.
Speaker 2: Hey, you hold the PM next time you get the peel.
Speaker 4: In the paper, and you know the pencil saying the pen say man.
Speaker 2: What he can't play domino, he can't keep schooling? Do not let stilling about fifteen? I said, hey, what what fifteen? Put one? That's just hey? Oh yeah, all right, he shout out to the run Bland. Though goodness, got another interception yesterday. Big you're the best, the best, the best.
Speaker 3: You guys gonna miss me when I go, no miss me?
Speaker 2: Do that? Do that? Hang you that, I don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't put Jesse Holly.
Speaker 2: Over start I'm starting that man along and you do that. You can hear us all the way from the players, because hang with the boys ain't far enough for us to get to missing what you know. I'll be right there in that window. You should see my Mary looked at this paper pans there take over.
Speaker 4: Wait, that's not right. I hate to see it.
Speaker 3: I believe Barry had Verry. Did you have a point to any of this beside the pylon? I was just like my youngest child, like we don't need no more backup we did.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna throw mine, you know, from the three point line every now and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm taking out on me, man, I just know, I just want me. I walk into the room, okay, from doing work upstairs, and he talked about alcohol. I said, the one he's can whooping over there. Erase just turn over there, just throw right to the side, looking at me like I did. Game blouse.
Speaker 3: By the way, Congratulations, we had the podcast. Danny got it, Tony Pollard, I'm grying to touch down there.
Speaker 2: That's when you want to bring this up.
Speaker 4: You believe I'm giving you your flyer.
Speaker 2: You should because you tried to take up away from me in the group message. Okay, I said, hey, man, nobody won Danny.
Speaker 4: Off the top rope.
Speaker 2: Nobody want a job. We should have went to the package listen, and I said, let's go shout out the round playing for getting the big time interception yesterday. Wanted to pick six. But that is a heck of a player to make on the on the deep, on the deep throw. That's that's a heck of a throw interception to make. I thought the boys went out there and played great yesterday. You know, we still got to fix the top of the run stuff. But you know, overall, think he got the trade. Dick still on the score. He's on the squad. Listen, we see I seen him make an interception on the post route back when he was here, and I was like, that's what new. He said he was gonna get to take a contract. But I should have saw not over the.
Speaker 7: Playing picked off against parent that's the one that was the one.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's I mean, I'm just saying on the defense, on the defense, Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Listen, Trademon broke the record. By the way, why do we put it in this context to two cowboy cornerbacks have led the league and interceptions in three years? All right, two out of three years you had Tray vond and now you have drawn Bland. I mean in the Super Bowl era, that's got to mean something. Precious sacks, interceptions. You like that. You're like that, and listen while we're handing our flowers, Okay, I want to make sure we Jordan Lewis came on at the end of at the season, started hacking a bunch of good players. You kind of you kind of started started to see some of that stuff that we saw in previous years before he got hurt, where you were like, hey, this guy, he's a nickelback like that, Like he has the talent and the skill and the instincts to be a really good nickelbacks. So I'm gonna shout out him because I know he's rooted for Michigan. To night.
Speaker 3: It's the Force talked about whether or not to keep him earlier.
Speaker 2: You called it. Oh hold on, yeah, you called it the You did call that so, so so what do you do because problem? Because I mean, you got to figure out what you got with Gilly. You got dron Blaine, you got Jordan Lewis, and you got trade one, you got four. I don't understand why we have to make a decision on that. Mean, Gilly's already here, Trey.
Speaker 4: Gilmore is free. Free, We'll make that.
Speaker 7: We're gonna make a little bit speaking of Gilly real quick, any any word on how bad how.
Speaker 4: Bad that shoulder?
Speaker 3: He said last night that they popped it back in and he's all right, that's what he said.
Speaker 4: But then again.
Speaker 3: Last week at the Lions game, Tyler Smith walked past me.
Speaker 4: I said, you're okay?
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, So I learned that they're just telling you whatever because you the media, they want to keep on stepping.
Speaker 7: That they pop out. Remember was that our second year of mine. Just once it goes that, they just keep you reach for something. Click, you're gonna have to get that thing.
Speaker 2: Only person tell you the truth was tiring. Huh. Trust he's been good every time he's been in the game. That is not that's not the debate. He's been good every time he's been in the game. Is a noticeable difference from when he's not in the game every time.
Speaker 7: I tell you what's impressive though, the guys that filled in for TJ.
Speaker 4: Bass and was he was.
Speaker 7: He wanted to smoke with everybody when.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things that we don't talk a whole lot about, is how well Mike McCarthy's developed his coaching staff.
Speaker 4: When you start to look and see at the losses and.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Bland and having a great year, you almost forget Diggs, a guy who has been an All Pro cornerback who led the league get interceptions, gone very early in the year. Leighton vander ash who was having a nice season, gone for the year. Tomorrow, Overshown, who is a training camp looking like he was going to be an integral part of the rotation. Today, let Jabrell Cox go. He ends up being gone throughout this Throughout the year, this staff has continued to find ways to get guys better. Jalen Tolbert a guy that we came into the season. What are we going to see? Jalen Turbot caught a touchdown pass yesterday. And then when Zach Martin we find out that day because they sent out the note to us via email, Hey Zach Martin sick. At that time, they didn't say he wasn't going to be an active later on they did. But then you see he's playing Tyler Smith out this week.
Speaker 4: You know you had to go.
Speaker 3: You had to go have bass play, so Brock's playing, and to see these guys as Dak Press got through four touchdowns and Tony Poll and having a nice run game, and I thought Rico Dado made some nice runs as well. That goes back to the coaches Lounde Wells, what Lounda Wells has done in two years, just with between watching Ferguson Hinder shot out here hurtling guys yesterday, the tight end group you were you know that you let a guy like Dalton Schultz, who in my opinion was a top.
Speaker 4: Ten tight end. I think it was a top ten, but I would not have paid it. Yeah, you didn't want to get that man his money?
Speaker 2: No, No, both both are better off right now because they're in the playoffs. Did they win the South? Yes, and he's an integral part of their office. So both both both of.
Speaker 4: So heck, my thing on him was simpler.
Speaker 3: First of all, they offered him a deal he turned down because he wanted David and Joku money. But but it was just everyone's not going to be able to get paid him. We're going to go into the same offseason the same way because you got you've got guys to pay. So to me, paying Dalton Schultz didn't make sense because I thought we saw Jake Ferguson coming along and hinder Shot and while hender Shots spent a lot of the year on the IR and they drafted little screwmakers. Just overall with Lunda Wells has done in that room. Not only is that great coaching, but that helps your salary cap a whole lot, because these guys are on rookie deals.
Speaker 2: Right now, and Ferguson, to me, I think that was they saw the light with Ferguson, and that made that decision easier. If he had signed the contract, he'd still be here and thinking about how some of that mature, that growth of these other guys would have been steinmy because of him being here. They made the right decision, And I like what you said. He's better off for it. He's in a great position right now down in Houston. But I love the fact that guys like Hindershot are finding ways to contribute on special teams.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When you're able to contribute in other ways, I think and add to this team, that's what you're gonna need. You're gonna need more of that as the playoffs go. You're gonna need plays just like that, just like that on special teams to be able to get past of San Francisco or a tough divisional opponent. So when I seen him make that play, to me, that echo not only Lunda Wells but also Bones Fossil being able to do stuff like that and impact the game. Listen, because I don't I don't want to be a debbie down here. Okay, I think this was the perfect get right game and the perfect time for us to not be able to do you know what I'm saying. Like so, like a lot of people had a really good game. I think this was a really good confidence boosting opportunity for our team. The Washington Commanders did not have anybody playing on defense, you know, And and after after that initial punch, I thought it was gonna be longer than that third quarter. But after after that, the only only unit that came out to play was offense. No other units was really contributed.
Speaker 4: You are correct, You are correct. The dog on it.
Speaker 3: You started looking at Philadelphia and how they looked and how how they went out there, got the breaks beat off of them.
Speaker 4: Take it No.
Speaker 13: I just.
Speaker 2: Said, it's just like that got a bad week.
Speaker 14: Cool her super Bowl baby, right back road time and let it right back out a way to.
Speaker 3: Dallascowboys dot comy.
Speaker 10: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more.
Speaker 11: The Bowld Unique Apparel of the.
Speaker 10: Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what.
Speaker 11: It truly means to be a boss.
Speaker 10: Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 2: Hi. I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound. That's the sound of us magically transforming our smooth bowls into two new dicking and flavors. Dig into a Coolie or Pataya bowl handcrafted with crunchy purely Eliza bith Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie bowls now in two new decadent flavors only. Smoothie King the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys. Jack black and Right Now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they.
Speaker 2: Snapped the press guy who looks right, it's not there. He escapes left. He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 8: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency prus.
Speaker 4: Scot's gonna run this himself. Run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 8: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 1: Back to the players lounge.
Speaker 2: You're Dallas Cowboys return home to take on the Green Bay Packers in the wildcard round of the twenty twenty three playoffs. Get ready to wipe out at AT and T Stadium on Sunday, January fourteenth, at three point thirty pm on Fox. It's time to seize everything. For the playoff updates, visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash playoffs Carpemnia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything, we take it everything.
Speaker 2: Mass way.
Speaker 3: Heck Mahersa seeing this story happened, Damey Mccraeberry Church Scruggs. So let's go now to producer extraordinary Chris Bean for the Is this the third iteration.
Speaker 5: Of our I found that I found the show? Do I need to tell Danny what show it was?
Speaker 2: This is the second, This is the third.
Speaker 3: This is the third because we had the one one when the season came.
Speaker 4: We had the one before.
Speaker 5: It was right after the Philadelphia game.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, we did our initially we did after the Bible the third one.
Speaker 5: You guys, there were so many shows after the bye week that was like like there was like no one was on. I knew he was on off half of them.
Speaker 2: So this is the second.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so we had we had the first one. This is the second one regular season, and so we had.
Speaker 3: The one that we did when the season came out when it first came out, and then we went right before the season started.
Speaker 4: So this is now, this is the third one. Let's go, this is the third Okay, okay, this is my bad.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Danny, thank you, Okay, I'm I'm apologize. Now you had the you changed your picks, and you had the Cowboys going eleven and six and going wild card along with Church. Okay, oh you apology. He changed one and went twelve and five in the n f C.
Speaker 2: So he got it.
Speaker 15: Correct the old and knew he You guys went after him a couple of times about one game and he said, you know, I'm gonna stay with Matt, so he went twelve and five when so there you go he had, yes, he did.
Speaker 2: There you go take a left. Now.
Speaker 13: He was really like, he was like, oh this Buffalo game, I don't know have it as a loss, but I really think that their defense is really bad.
Speaker 4: So okay, thank you, Chris, you well, thank you Chris. Jesus see gosh, man, I mean, black man.
Speaker 5: Anybody wants to go back.
Speaker 4: The show is November eight.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to watch it now because if I go watch it and is wrong, see me.
Speaker 4: I'm never gonna trust you. I'm not going to watch it.
Speaker 2: Bro. You want to listen to your no. No, I know, I know that I took a game off.
Speaker 4: You had it. You a spot on.
Speaker 2: You won't spot on. It's thirteen and four. You won't give it up. You know you won't give it up. You just want to No, no, I no, no, no, my man. Man, man, man, Chris Beam is wrong. This is right. You cut your side off. Hey man, it's a good show, man. I love it. You know what I mean? This is this is amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you guys, man, this is football.
Speaker 2: So good, so good.
Speaker 5: Guys about the game tonight, the college guys talking about it and the players lounge because no one else has.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't caught up now, no idea, I know what's going now, man. Oh go funny.
Speaker 3: So Washington versus Michigan tonight in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 2: Probably all been at Breakfast club too, so even Colle who was there later the latest late, because that's the team that's gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Washington twenty nine, twenty six to win.
Speaker 16: Oh, Hennix Dogs purple and Golden Dogs Pack twelve going out on top Friday Isaiah's stand back exactly, Isaiah stand back, Get up there and be a national champion.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it for witch Man that left the quarterback is good. He's good.
Speaker 4: So which cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I'm going thirty one, twenty.
Speaker 4: Eight, thirty Washington twenty eight, dub Pack twelve.
Speaker 2: Let me at Rock Sande Medina. Forgive me for this, but I'm going with Michigan, Going Michigan and I'm going. Let's see thirty eight thirty eight twenty seven. Who wasn't playing?
Speaker 4: Will Mozzi Smith beat every night?
Speaker 2: No? No, he probably won't be. He got bigger, He got bigger things to handle.
Speaker 4: Schoolmaker said he was going. Schoolmaker told me last week he was gonna go.
Speaker 2: Did he? Yeah, all right, I'm not going.
Speaker 4: I was asking with Jordan lewis Coe.
Speaker 3: But but I mean, Schoolmaker Mozzie were on the team last year. Age Okay, they got beat by TCU and the Fiesta bo So those are their guys.
Speaker 4: They played with that group Church.
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me the more physical team. I'm going to Michigan twenty eight twenty one.
Speaker 4: More physical team.
Speaker 2: How we gonna just pick off colors? You know what I mean? What are you talking about? You know him for more physical team Purple and Gold and take them.
Speaker 4: Come on, I heard last year about Michigan and.
Speaker 2: What was it that.
Speaker 4: You're talking about stars. That's the nf.
Speaker 2: C East Purple and Gold Dogs making five. For sure, we knew exactly where you're going with that. I mean, come on, man, Okay. So I'm glad we didn't get into the back of today because we got a whole bunch of talking about for the next four days about the disappointed. I didn't get a hat. I figured.
Speaker 4: I was like, I figure, you got to connect, but you to.
Speaker 2: Connect that you was already I was. I was here. You probably should be getting us all hats.
Speaker 4: I was here.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The longest tenure for sure? Okay, so we should probably be getting I'm gonna go up stairs and I'm gonna see what I can find.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all plug in, plug in with the players line.
Speaker 4: Twelve and five. Chance, way to go do it. Glad you got it correct.
Speaker 2: New School didn't get it. I said, lean now, when you lean that ball, you're gonna find a way now because they did it so bad. This show nat ain't done nothing. Don't you listen to that? I have not. You see what they're trying to do, the body, Concas, the older, the world itself. Don't let them do that. Dog good.
Speaker 4: This is why I'll be hanging on.
Speaker 3: My dog team, Gonna have negotiations with Derek impending free agent.
Speaker 2: Man that good. So it's gonna be the three nobody wanted.
Speaker 3: Conston come back to the show with you guys.
Speaker 4: And we are all like that.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.