Speaker 1: Hey, babes, it's La lat Kent with Ran. I'm excited for today. I'm always excited for this day. I literally start every podcast by saying I'm excited.
Speaker 2: If we went back on the last sixty five to seventy podcasts, you say you're excited, but that's it.
Speaker 1: Would be like Groundhog's Day if you listen to just the beginning of the podcast.
Speaker 2: But if you weren't excited, then we shouldn't be doing the podcast. So I'm glad you're excited.
Speaker 1: I am because I discovered a new show. It's new for me at least. It is called The Big Shot with Bethany Bethany Frankel.
Speaker 2: This is on a network that I assume is the home base for your show.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually on HBO Max. Oh see, I ventured. I ventured outside of my comfort zone.
Speaker 2: So you left Bravo and E and found another channel that has more reality themed projects.
Speaker 1: I never watch em That's what show do I watch? That tunny?
Speaker 2: You used to watch Kardashians.
Speaker 1: I've never finished an episode of Kardashians.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I actually.
Speaker 1: Pride myself on that.
Speaker 2: I'm want to let this go.
Speaker 1: You should, because you're gonna lose. Okay, Well, I back to HBO Max, so I discover this show. It's it's a reality show, but it's competition based, which I like reality shows that have a the the competition factor because it just adds something like the steaks are really high, like, oh, oh my gosh, who's gonna win. So today we have Nicole Rose, who was competing to be Bethany Frankel's vice president.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't tell me if she want or not, because I want to ask her. But I assume she did really well because she wouldn't be on our show.
Speaker 1: She did do well, and I was actually shocked by that.
Speaker 2: With your shock she did well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you watch the show Bethany, Bethany has a strong reaction to Nicole. And I'm telling you, Nicole like she kept her shit together the entire time, and she was very like her bounce back was great, you know, like she'd get in trouble and then she'd bounce back real quick.
Speaker 2: Oh really really?
Speaker 1: She also made for great television, Oh she did. She did. So for those of you who don't know what the show is the big shot with Bethany and those of you who aren't familiar with Nicole Rose. She started off as a DJ. She's gonna go when we have her on, go into like her background and how she came to be you know Nicole Rose. But the show is basically Bethany Frankel bringing in a bunch of people to figure out who is the best fit to basically be her right hand man or woman.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that. That's a really cool idea.
Speaker 1: Is It's a great idea. So that's our guest for today.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know her at all before this?
Speaker 1: No? I just watched the show and was like, oh my god, you have to get her on the podcast because I have to pick her brain. Oh I love that all of it.
Speaker 2: And she's like an entrepreneur, it seems, which is like kind of the theme right now we're on you know, badass entrepreneurs.
Speaker 1: Well, I think a lot of people in this day and age are like, fuck this, I'm going to go do something I love and why the hell not?
Speaker 2: And also I think, you know, the pandemic has kind of probably reignited a lot of people's flames to say, hey, you know what if I was doing something I was really miserable doing, maybe time is so short and limited, and they've seen this by the world that we're in right now, probably a lot of people are pivoting to find their passion again. So now I'm not saying she, but I'm saying I bet a lot of people have had.
Speaker 1: You mean, like, there was a lot of downtime for people to reflect.
Speaker 2: Correct And I think and I think in reflection, you know, really reflect. Even myself I was reflecting, but because we're in such a dark time. But but I think that, you know, I think a lot of people are probably refinding their passion. I think that's exciting. You know, if anything comes from this tragedy that we've been in was hopefully you know, kindness and passion.
Speaker 1: Did you kind of rEFInd yourself during the pandemic?
Speaker 2: No, no, I just know where I am all the time. No, No, I you know that I had already started on the journey of directing before the pandemic. But I would say that what the pandemic allowed me to have time quiet, time to really kind of be like, I really don't want to do anything I don't want to do and because time is so limited and life is so delicate, and I think that I'm really owning that now if I want to take a half day off, you know, because I've been working for twenty five years hardcore seven days a week, it's okay to come home a little early and hang out and you know what I mean, and take some time and not feel all the ankst and anxiety like I'm doing something wrong by not being in the office for twelve hours a day. Right, So I think that's kind of where I'm trying to get time back, you know what I'm saying, And it's okay to like take the foot off the throttle sometimes. So I think that's what the pandemic allowed.
Speaker 1: Me to tell I. Yeah, I think for I do agree, because that's one of our biggest things, is that Randall For those of you who don't know him personally, the foot never comes off the gas. It is. We're moving, We're going. We're doing twenty four to seven, which is great because I'm the opposite. I'm my foot is on the break or would like to be on the break. You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the key isn't even the ignition.
Speaker 1: Well that's how I prefer it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: As long as the cable bills pay, then you're happy.
Speaker 1: As long as I have my Hulu subscription, I'm completely okay. And for me, for you know, the pandemic and just the quiet, I have a tendency to let the outside noise get to me. So when I knew that the world was shutting down and it's like this was before zoom or anything like that, I kind of it allowed me to really have the quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you were also I think lucky because you were pregnant in the pandemic, which you know is even like, in my opinion, just allowed you to First of all, there was nothing we could do.
Speaker 1: No we were four months into the pandemic and I was then we got the pregnant.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm saying it's like that was great because the world was quiet, and you were quiet, and you feel like kind of really comfortable, and you were nesting to bring ocean into the world. So I think it was like perfect timing, you know, for you. For me, I just started directing a movie and changing careers, and.
Speaker 1: Then you took on pickleball. You found a new passion.
Speaker 2: Then I became a world champion of the fifty year old division.
Speaker 1: Yes, and during this pandemic, we were planning on going on tour correct, it didn't happen. But now we are excited to say we are back. Give Lala with Randall is going on tour, yes, and I'm I'm super excited about the toys.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 1: So everybody go to what Laala go to give them live dot com. We are kicking the tour off on November thirtieth in Dallas, Texas. December one, Austin, December two, Houston December third, New Orleans December fifth, Fort Lauderdale December sixth, Clearwater December eighth, Orlando, and we are closing it out on December ninth in Hotlanta.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if she said Clearwater, like all of you are supposed to know, that is in Florida, just in case. But I do want to say some of these cities, it's filling up pretty quick and we're getting closed to capacity.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize how many people were going to be into the VIP.
Speaker 2: We sold out on two of those three of those cities. I think already we opened up a few more seats. So I'm just saying, everybody, buy your tickets. If you really want to come, we want to see you. It's going to be the most fun ever We're just gonna go off. I'm gonna make Laala sit in the audience the whole time, fuck with you all. She's not even a lot on the stage. That's the show, guys. People are gonna ask you what the show is. I'm gonna tell you right now, it's a secret. Lala will be sitting in the audience watching rand talk over her the whole time. That is the show. Thank you. And by the way, as Lala says, you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome, oh my gosh, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: That's not really the show. Lala is gonna be running the show. But anyway, My point is Lala wants to make it super interactive and she's going to be really fucking with you guys the whole time, and it's going to be a lot of audience participation. We are going to have a lot of special guests, and we're just excited. We have Jax, we have Brittany, we have James Kennedy, we have Raquel, we have Hannah from Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Hannah Godwin.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is just gonna be a vice fucking filled with action.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give them Lala with Randall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're gonna give them Lala more than Randall. So you guys get what you want and what you paid for.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that people are very excited to see you. So okay, that's what's up again. Go to give them live dot com for your tickets. So before we take a quick break, I have a couple of voicemails. If you guys do not know, yes, we answer your voicemails, so you can call us and ask us whatever you want at one eight six six La La Pod.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's our first question.
Speaker 3: Our first question is, hey, Lala and Randall.
Speaker 4: It smartie from Orange Crowning.
Speaker 3: Why do we not have any Lalla and Randall tour ticket dates for Los Angeles or.
Speaker 4: Orange County or San Diego anything you're missing out on the Great West Coast.
Speaker 3: Please please please add.
Speaker 1: An extra stop.
Speaker 3: I would absolutely love to go.
Speaker 2: All my friends would go.
Speaker 3: Please add an La stop on your tour.
Speaker 4: You guys are amazing, Keep up.
Speaker 3: The great work. Love your podcast and hope you all are doing well.
Speaker 1: Have a blessed day. I mean I feel like we this is just like a tour to see if it's poppin'.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is our first coming out.
Speaker 1: It's like the first leg of the tour, right is that what they call it?
Speaker 2: I think this are I think those are like twenty twenty one tour. And then the idea obviously is if Lala wants to continue, which I know you will, they're already talking about a twenty twenty two tour. So, Meredith, just so you know, they're talking about a twenty twenty two tour, which, of course we'll start in California. We're talking about Vegas, We're talking about La Orange County, San Diego, town Ta, Salt Lake City. People are asking about there are so many places we would love to go and hang out and have some fun. So plan on twenty twenty two you seeing us in California, our home state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we're lucky that we're even getting to do the cities that we're doing because this was not happening, correct.
Speaker 2: So the truth is is that because of the world that we're living in, we're doing a shorter kind of kick off twenty twenty one tour, and then twenty twenty two would be the bigger, longer stretch, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look, we stay in Texas, then we venture out to New Orleans, and Florida and then we hit Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's quick. It's literally four states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we in it and then we out of it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Marath, we would love to get in our car and drive down to San Diego in Orange County and do that in three days and see everybody from kind of the place that we live.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but that's the hope. We will be in all your city soon. All right, let's listen to the next place.
Speaker 4: Mail Tayla and rand Love Love Love the new podcast. I have a question, what is going on with the wedding planning. I know since the pandemic, thanks got put on hold. Then you welcome to your beautiful little bundle of joy Ocean, who is absolutely gorgeous. And I was just wondering where you guys lived with the wedding planning. If you have a new date set, bribe me if you change that up at all since being on the show and some of other previous cast members aren't on the show, just curious as to how that's going. Love you guys have a great one.
Speaker 1: I love someone who takes advantage of the voicemail, who.
Speaker 2: Really goes into the like like mean breaks it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's no limit on how many questions, but ask us twenty in one voicemail, I don't give it. Damn.
Speaker 2: That was a solid text. I could say that we are still planning our wedding. We don't have a date because we're in a pandemic and the pandemic is unfortunately thriving again, so we have to wait till all that settles down and the world is a safe place, and then then we'll re begin that journey. But for now, we are just loving ocean and being parents. I think we're focused on being badass parents.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm focused on. Yeah, you know, I mean, nothing locks you down quicker than a kid, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean this morning, this morning's activity was seeing if ocean can reach the zebra. We put the zebra about three inches in front of her and we're trying to get her to crawl to it. So that's the focus right now.
Speaker 1: But she turned five months this week, so I think she's like really killing it.
Speaker 2: I think she's crushing and considering she's super small, you know, because she came out early.
Speaker 1: Oh she's tiny, but.
Speaker 2: But she's but she's ready. She's getting at it.
Speaker 1: I think she's in the tenth percentile.
Speaker 2: She's a little peanut.
Speaker 1: She is a peanut to a baby peanut. Yeah, but you know what, I've in.
Speaker 2: A real peanut. She's like half a peanut.
Speaker 1: She's so cute. But I heard that they don't start crawling until like seven months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're only at five.
Speaker 1: We're only at five.
Speaker 2: She's trying, she's trying. She wants to.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I like to think when we decide to get married, because it is, you know, a healthy environment. We don't have to plan around a pandemic, and all of our guests feel safe that she's going to be walking.
Speaker 2: Ocean's going to be break dancing, I know. Can you imagine her doing the worm down the aisle?
Speaker 1: There was this woman rand I posted a video.
Speaker 2: You just went right over it.
Speaker 1: No, I can picture her doing her little, her little bald head worming down. There was this woman and she said in the comments section under my baby that you and I will never experience blessings until we stop living in sin and get married. She said that, Yeah, you want to what I told her?
Speaker 2: I don't want to know. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: No, it was very very what nice?
Speaker 2: Oh you were nice? Yes to her.
Speaker 1: I said to her, I said, Alice, I want you to look at that Alice. Yes, oh boy, I said, Alice, I want you to look at that face. That is nothing short of a blessing straight from my God. Your God seems judgmental and his love seems conditional, so therefore you can keep him. And what I have to say to your comment is fuck that by Lalla skin. Yeah, I told her go by and give them laala skin. That's what you need to do. Don't worry about my blessing. I'm looking at them right in front of me. You don't need to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you block her after you said that, or you let her let because she won't see the comment.
Speaker 1: If you blocked her, I didn't feel, honestly like it wasn't like mean enough for me to block her.
Speaker 2: Okay, you also told me back in the day that you don't block anybody because thank you for following me.
Speaker 1: Well, if they comment mean stuff and they're not following me, then they're a troll and I block them. But if they're mean to me and they follow me, I'm not trying to lose a follower over a block. Like if your day is so boring that you have to come to my page to tell me that I don't have any blessings when at my life.
Speaker 2: But laala, these are miserable people.
Speaker 1: You know what's sad? I mean, well, they don't even realize that they're miserable.
Speaker 2: I know, But why would you wake up go out of your way to just write something so vicious? Like do you now angry that person has to be at their life? So I say, I used to get offended two but.
Speaker 1: Now well it's like, okay, so let me get this straight, Alice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 1: So, Alice, let me get this straight. God is upset at me for creating a beautiful daughter with my fiance who we weren't able to get married because of a pandemic. But he's looking down on you, thinking, yes, write that, I condone it. What the fuck are you smoking? Alice? Put down the crack pipe?
Speaker 2: All right? I think this episode is going to be called Alice very good.
Speaker 1: How how these people make sense out of their own fucking fiction is crazy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're on one boy, You are really in it. You want to keep going.
Speaker 1: I just think it's like how you could be like, you know what God doesn't condone this beautiful baby because it was made out of sin, but he condones me trolling her.
Speaker 2: I think Alice, I think Alice is are you high? I think Alice probably isn't happy hun and that's the realbum.
Speaker 1: Alice needs to get laid.
Speaker 2: Okay, she needs.
Speaker 1: To have a one night's stand and just like, come off it already.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alice, Alice, Lala has spoken. We're going to leave it on that.
Speaker 1: And with that, Alice, I hope you have a beautiful, blessed day. Let's take a quick break and we will be back with Nicole Rose. Hello, my love, it is Lala Kent's with Rand and we are back. I'm so excited we have Nicole Rose on the podcast today. Give her a good clap and Nicole, what's up girl?
Speaker 3: Hey girl, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm so good. I have to tell you I binged Bethany Frankel's show The Big Shot with Bethany. You give me all the vibes. I'm telling you so honored. I was like pretty addicted to the show.
Speaker 3: I think it was good. I mean, once again, obviously I am not impartial here, but I think it made like Bethy and I kind of make some Riven and TV together.
Speaker 1: You made a great TV together, and you know that that's what it is all about. So I know you have a lot going on. Besides, you know just that show you have a mentorship program. Was that something that you had before you did Bethany's show?
Speaker 3: So you know what's funny, it's I think you obviously know this because you're like a quintessential entrepreneur, right, And so I think when you when you start building your own businesses and you leave corporate or whatever kind of cush your situation that you're living in, you realize that you need tools. Right, Like, shit gets real sometimes right there, like bad days in entrepreneurship for television or entertainment, right.
Speaker 2: Of course, and then there's break days.
Speaker 3: But you need to be able to level yourself out because that coworker that like saw the same clothes as you is just not there because you're at your house grinding by yourself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I started building this stuff like about seven years ago now and then and also around the time when I lost my father, I was like I need to be regimented about my mindset and morning routines.
Speaker 1: How long ago did you lose your dad.
Speaker 3: So that was about six years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, okay, And does it still feel like it was yesterday?
Speaker 3: I that it always does, right. I think you went through the loss of your father too.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, what is it like three and a half years?
Speaker 2: Three? I think you just didn't we just celebrate three years.
Speaker 1: I mean it'll be three and a half. Yeah, it feels like yesterday. You still remember their their faces, what they smelled like, their hugs.
Speaker 2: Was you was your because I was there obviously through her loss? Was your sudden or was it expected like sickness like hers was obviously Scott of the Blue.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it's that that that's a different situation, right, And I my heart goes out to you for that, because I think that may be a little bit more challenging for me. I'm not going to be like it was easy. But I knew from the time that I was eleven that he was battling cancer. I wrote cancer and so but you know, like you really appreciate, like I really appreciated the time that I had with him because ever since I was a little kid, you know, I didn't know how much longer we would have, right, So you know, it made me super invested in wanting to go on trips with him, and you know, most kids were like hang out with their friends, and I was like, my dad wants to hang out with me. I was like, you guys, mom, like my dad's cool. I'm doing that tonight.
Speaker 2: Because I love that. You know, it's it's it's you are right, And I'm somebody who's who's both my parents still there in their set, And I'm very blessed because I'm fifty. But you know, with her seeing friends of mine, of a lot of my friends have lost their parents in my age group now back in the day, and I feel that I agree with you. It's never easy watching anybody I know lose a parent, and I know I'm gonna lose my parents and et cetera. But watching her lose a parent suddenly, I think is catastrophic. And it's catastrophic losing any parent. But like you said, you knew subconsciously, maybe your maybe our brain, maybe our body prepares us like I think I'm I don't want to say I'm prepared because that's a horrible thing to say. But I know my parents are in their seventies. Their health isn't great. I know I'm gonna have to face that. So it's like one of these moments where I go, I've had a great life with them. I know that moment's coming, like in my head, it's gonna be hard. She was twenty seven and it was a phone call, you know, And so I agree with you that it was like, yeah, I never want to say I can't even tell you. And I felt like I lost a parent because it's the closest thing. But you know, peeling her off the floor for four months was you know. So I appreciate what you say because you've lost a parent, so you know, a heart that is. But yeah, watching the sudden loss was was something I never wish on anybody because.
Speaker 3: So you know, what's weird, I actually like and there's no beauty in any of this. But I love that you said celebrate it, right, because it is like a celebration of their lives. Like I try to, like drink a bottle of dom for it. And I was going off with them amism on the day of his passing, right, celebrating him going into heaven, like he kept it classy, so I try try to did the same. But yeah, but like I think in the the suddenness of the value in that is that you were kind of living every day with them, hopefully getting to see them and just enjoying that time. Where It's like I think I did, like car carry around a lot of like anxiety about his health ever since I was a young and like that made me a total hypochondriac. My friends will tell you they're like a new kit to test some random thing about your health shows up every week. Wow, what is this costing me?
Speaker 2: I'm a hypochondriac period. I think I'm dying of everything and I didn't even have to face the challenges you did. So I feel you.
Speaker 1: And I think with the passing of a parent or anybody who who you just love unconditionally like you would a parent, it makes you very sensitive to time. So no matter what that means, you know, it's like this life isn't waiting for anybody, so you have to take every opportunity, whether it's spending time with your loved ones, whether it's you know, creating a business. It's like this life is moving. It doesn't care if you've lost someone, if you love someone, if you hate someone. You keep it moving, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, And I think part of It's funny that you say that, because I'm having this like download right now to myself that like maybe that's part of where that kind of hustle mindset. I hate using that word. I think obviously it's a little frowned upon now and we shouldn't be driving ourselves to burn out, right, But I think that's where some of the fire under my ass came from. You know, it's just.
Speaker 1: I think, will you explaining how you were like, I'm going to spend this time with my dad because there's no guarantee that he's going to be here tomorrow. You learn that there are no guarantees in this life, and no one's going to make things happen for you. So I'm wondering to shift gears into a happier, happier.
Speaker 2: A little lighter Monday. Yeah, we wed.
Speaker 3: We people are like clicking this out.
Speaker 1: So how how did you land a spot on Bethany's show?
Speaker 3: So that's actually a funny story and I've barely had the chance to kind of like tell kind of how this all got set into motion, but I I saw her in my I'm a little bit older than you. I got a couple of years on you, not too much, but.
Speaker 5: Not ondcast, and so I kind of I started watching her when she was really a couple of years into the Real Housewives.
Speaker 3: She got like Bethany ever after write her own show, and she was building things. She started building Skinny Girl. Margarita and I come from a very traditional household. My mom's family was Italian immigrants. Both my parents are doctors. My sister is a is a surgeon. Right, so it's like very traditional, like this is the way life is and that's what we do. Kind of mindset in our household. And when I saw Bethany just taking off building her own thing, it was really like pre Instagram era too, right, So there weren't really there were bloggers, but there weren't so much quote unquote influencers, although I don't really use that term either, but but she was one of a kind and I was so impressed, and I thought maybe I could take what I was doing with DJing and model it, you know, modeled parts of my career after kind of what she did at TV wasn't like my number one priority, but I was like, if opportunities come, I should at least suss them out right and see what might be the right fit. I was very specific about being on brand that as I'm sure I'm sure you've had that exchange with yourself too, and I'm sure lots of people have contacted you about tons of things that are right or not right.
Speaker 2: Right, but totally let me, let me, let me, let me aska, wait, let me ask question what wait? I just want to jump because I want to go backwards before we get all so, just so somebody like me who doesn't like the audience of people who are not as hip as you two, let's go back a second. So you're from the Midwest, born and raised, and you started DJing out in the Midwest, and and and then you got onto the show just to give me like the cliff note version of house.
Speaker 3: So cliff yeah, cliff notes cliff notes of how DJ Rose was born, right, So, because she's like a whole different right, this is very casual in Nicole, she's very chill. But DJ Rose is like me on adderall right, But I mean I don't take that on meeting, no she for anybody that does. But yeah, So, so I was I went to I grew up in Saint Louis. I knew that I was just not like a small town verse because I just I you can tell when you like fit in and don't. And I had my own crew and whatever. But I was like, I'm a little weird for like this conservative small town vine, so probably going to need to spread my wings at some point. I went to Emory University in Atlanta. It was very New Yorky my goal. I knew as a twelve year old that I wanted to be in New York. I didn't really know why. I just had this vision ever since my mom took me for my twelfth birthday. We did like the Eloise thing and stayed at the Waldorf and like did tea at the Plaza, like we did all of like the New York things. Yeah, and like I knew that I wanted to be there. I first worked in social media and digital marketing for agencies for like four and a half years. I'm like publishing a couple of marketing books like that was the beginning of my career. And then I was like, you know what, I have a skill. I can sell it. I'm making decent money selling this. It's going to take me a year or two to build back up to my salary, but look it, why don't I do it now, right, I'm not gonna do this when I'm thirty and trying to maybe.
Speaker 1: Right, totally, I get it. I do get it.
Speaker 3: Why. I mean, seriously, hats off to you. I don't know how you do all the millions of things that you do. It's incredibly I think you just.
Speaker 1: Look at life like it's a hurdle race and if you look up, you're going to fall on one of the hurdles. So you just keep your head down. My mom always told me that. And I can't look at what other people are doing because then it takes me out of what I need to get done and makes me beat myself up for not doing enough. And who knows, I could be doing plenty, but social media makes me think that everyone else is doing one hundred times better than I am, you know which real mindful?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, So now so now you go from the social media thing working in four years to get to Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm djang And like I said, I kind of I had this vision of Bethany. I was like, oh, I'm just gonna she's like my role model, right, and didn't nowhere at the time, but I was like, if, like, if I could be anybody when I grow up, I'd be her met like certain parts of her. I'd manufacture my my best version. No, but she's great. But so I was like, I would this is what I would model my career like. And you know, I started djaying and growing that business, and you know, over time started building just kind of an organic following over email and Instagram, right, and you know we still use both obviously very much. And so that you know, they've eventually found me on Instagram randomly reached out to me, and I was like this crazy, like, if that's not manifestation, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh I still believe in Yeah, her idea, I.
Speaker 3: Mean eight years late. I mean it was like it was a while later. But I mean if she would have found me when I was first building, I don't I don't think I would have been qualified to No.
Speaker 1: Timing is a real bitch, you know, because it's everything. So even though it was eight and you know, there's no like Manifestation doesn't say if you manifest for two and a half years on the dot, that's when it comes true. You know, it's like who knows how long you have to do it for? Okay, so they approach you, you feel like it's the And by the way, the second day that you step on I mean making the shots, I was like, you and I would have had a real fucking heyday back in the day. I'll tell you what. She steps on and she steps onto the scene of the Big Shot with Bethany, right, and she's just making shots at the bar that they have set up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's my specialty shots.
Speaker 1: You were killing it.
Speaker 2: I'm the shots specials. My partner doesn't drink anymore, but she drank enough for all of us for decades and decades and decades. I did so she so she And by the way, when I met her that we laugh about it today. It wasn't funny then, but we laugh about it today. I used to be like and she's like, oh, yeah, I can drink. And I was like, okay, light wait, like sure, And then at two in the morning, I'd be like, we're going home. It's like, no, we're fucking not. Look at the fucking drink. It's not empty, and why would you waste a perfectly good fucking drink. I was like, Okay, I surrender, I surrender. Can we go home now? Yeah? She'd like, no, no, bar still open. We're gonna stay till three. No, she is, she was professional professional.
Speaker 1: So what was what was that moment like when you had no idea what was going on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You like showed up, thought you were gonna have cocktail hour and like work starts tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I thought I was at a party for sure, Like that's a a joke, Like they were really like jokes on you, bitch, because this chip's about to get real. But I was, you know, I don't regret anymore.
Speaker 2: And wait, wait, just like, were you doing.
Speaker 3: Shots my best life for a few minutes?
Speaker 2: Were they doing shots and they had to start working that night or something?
Speaker 1: Basically, let me set it up Nicole for Rand basically.
Speaker 2: For the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you haven't seen the Big Shot with Bethany, you're missing out on everything. It's on HBO Max. So the setup is they have like a cocktail party, right, okay, first day, the first day, first night, they all lost. Nicole rolls up Meloxi like all the people that are being put out like this, this position could be yours.
Speaker 2: Oh so they're competing for the spot to work for.
Speaker 1: Bethany vice president. Correct, Okay, but what they don't know is that Bethany is watching them out the window and she's like what each person is doing, and they have no idea that she's going to come out at some point. She also has her team out there pretending like they're up for the position a lot. Yes, yes, come.
Speaker 3: On, I'm just I'm making fun of one of the dudes. Oh what, I meant it in a loving way.
Speaker 2: And how many shots in?
Speaker 1: But you can tell that you're not mean, you can tell you kind of poke fun.
Speaker 2: Hold on, how many shots in are you before you realize that Bethany is that we're that this is happening. How many shots?
Speaker 3: I only took like one or two out and I was making them for But my point was too, let's like get everybody a little sauce. I can learn stuff about it, and like I had a file where I write things down that I needed to know about people in case for a rainy day. I mean, I don't know, I've never done this ship before. I don't know all these people. Some of them didn't necessarily have the best intentions.
Speaker 1: Wait, you mean you mean every day you're not going up against other people put on camera for a position that's not your everyday life.
Speaker 2: I have a question one who won this.
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: Is she nice?
Speaker 3: Do you like Biloxi is an incredible human being? We're still best friends. We do every day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: Does she still work with Bethany in that position? I tried to instagram stuff?
Speaker 3: I mean, to my to my knowledge, yes, but I'm not like super briefed on what's going on in deathany lands.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I do occasionally DM something.
Speaker 2: How long was how long was the whole show filming? How many weeks were you? Did you do this?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it ended up being about like eight. But it's a little hazy, likes we're just quarantining right and right film. The pandemic makes things tough. I'm sure you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, No, it's it's like the sad thing is is you become used to it. You're like, I don't even remember a life that we didn't have to get tested and quarantine and not see anybody. I really don't remember without that. Okay, So you see Bethany, she comes down and she tells you Elimination Round is happening. Day fucking won thisbody? I think they sent like four people home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like four or five. It's like half of the crew just immediately got the axe, and I was certain that her team was going to tell her I was a total jerk off, and they I mean, and one of the guys did, right, yow get rid of Nicole because I called him little Cory, but there was a tall Cory and in short Corey. I was just trying to like, remember everybody.
Speaker 1: Like little La La and big Lalla.
Speaker 3: I love god.
Speaker 1: I thought it was cute. I didn't think you were poking fun at all. There were two Corey's. Whatever, this is how we're gonna.
Speaker 2: That's I don't think that warrants elimination. That's a little extreme.
Speaker 1: She didn't get a liliminate. You fucking rocked it until the wills fell off.
Speaker 2: Wait, you stayed till when the last two last.
Speaker 3: I was top four. There was only one episode that I wasn't in. It was it's like, there's not really a structure to how she eliminated people. But I was in the first I guess like six or seven.
Speaker 2: I forget how much that's great though, that's great. It is okay, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was definitely fine, and I got to know her more, right, Like at first, I think that's anything, and I was just like totally crazy, right, but she knew it was a work event, but I thought I was at it getting to know you party right, thinks what.
Speaker 1: A great idea about it when you when you watched the show back, what are you most mortified of?
Speaker 3: I mean, like definitely, And when you're saying it back to me, I'm like, you're right, this isn't a big deal. But when I watched like episodes one and some of two, at first, I was just like, oh my god, like like just I mean I literally think they sped my voice up, like you are talking to me now, right, But it was like I was like, like the energizer, Bunny.
Speaker 1: You're very different. You're very different now than what I see on the show.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh yeah, I mean I think some of it's the edit, right, And it's like also, I was like definitely a little bit nervous at first too, like I'm sure you remember like your first day ever on sat at Vander.
Speaker 1: Right, and I wish I was as cool back then, Like I wish I was as cool now as I was back then, actually, But I said very.
Speaker 3: A little nervous too, right, nervous.
Speaker 1: I was nervous, but I was also so chill and were drinking. I was drinking and smoking a lot of weeds. So I was like, she was, yeah, she was pay.
Speaker 2: Most of the time. Wait, but I will but I find a funny story, Nicole. I will tell you. When she got sober and she came back for her first season of Vanderpump, she was petrified because you didn't know if you would be yourself. You kept asking, are they am I going to still be the Lalla? And I said, You're better than the old Laala because you're ten times quicker. You're ten times more vicious when people are mean to you now because you're aware, but you're You're sweeter than you ever were and more vulnerable. So I said, this is like the well rounded Laala. Like. So, she was nervous when she got sober, but you weren't nervous in the beginning the first season.
Speaker 1: No, I was twenty three. I was like, this is what I'm supposed to do. I'm supposed to be drunk all day. You know, what is anybody else? Like? In my mind, I was like, I'm twenty three, I'm drunk every day, and hi, and I'm on a fucking television show. If I'm not winning the game, then I don't know what winning the game is, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean very fair equation. Completely. I felt that way DJ, and I was like, I was like whatever. When I really left in DJ full time, like twenty six, I had the greatest crew of like down ass chicks in New York City. There are always like dressed to the knives, but like, we're real friends, right. They weren't flaky pieces of shit. They showed up, they came through every event. They brought the fun vibes, you know. And and I was just I didn't have to do anything. People just called me and were.
Speaker 1: Like, we want you to DJ, and you're gonna You're getting paid to party. So it's like the best of both the worlds we got.
Speaker 2: We got to take a break. We have to break because I want to. I want to keep talking about the DJ, but with take a quick.
Speaker 1: Break, I'm like, I love having you as a guest. I just want to pick your brain for five hours. Yes, you can take a break, We'll be right back and we're back. So I want to say this being a part you're you being on that show is much more difficult than what I have to do every day, because number one, you're being filmed, so you want it to be entertaining, but you're also up for a real life job, so you can't act a damn fool because you could go home. But if you act a damn fool, people are gonna keep watching the show. It's like such a mind fuck, you know.
Speaker 3: Thank you? Yes, I hope everybody is hearing that right now, because there were points where I was on that show and I was like, Okay, sorry, what show are we on? Can I have some show notes? Like is there anything like are we on The Apprentice? Or are we on the Red Housewives? Or like ren percentage of both? Am I supposed to be giving here? Like it's very unclear what is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I would feel the same way like competition reality shows, especially one where it's your job is a job is at stake? You know, the it's it's very confusing. But the time that you were on the photo shoot, do you remember you were doing the sho shape where and you put her on the back burner, which I was like, holy shit, this bitch is badass. Like I probably wouldn't have done that, but like, props to her for being like, Bethany, we're gonna do you last, We're gonna shoot you last. I'm gonna model first. Just kidding, but like what was going through your head because your bounce back in Bethany's eyes was legit, Like you went out unfazed, but then you kind of lost it a little bit, like going.
Speaker 3: Through all the things, like that was a day to remember. I mean, I'll like never forget that day for the rest of my life. But like I'm proud of myself for like just keeping it together. Obviously there were many moments where I was like I might have a nervous breakdown. Nope, Okay, I got this right. But yeah, I had planned to really and I learned this about myself through filming the show. And I'm sure you feel the same way that, like doing reality TV is like some of the most growth that you've probably ever like experienced as a human, right because like you're the greatest things about you and the worst things about you are reflected back to hardcore right people.
Speaker 1: Yeah right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so in that moment, I was like I had I think that I learned that I had planned an overly ambitious photo shoot with three different looks in thirty minutes, which I'm sure you know as a content creator and brand owner it's impossible to do that and get it all right. But I was just, I guess, trying to show off because this was in my wheelhouse, right of things that I do for myself and for my brand and you know, in skating and whatnot. And then her throwing a wrench in that plan just made it unmanageable. So I didn't have clothing that could fit her. She's a zero, right or a double zero really if I had that, and I picked plus size models, so I was like, just screw right. So I was like, so we're gonna have to do like go take the models down from their clothes, right, so I could do them in the skinny roll clothing down to the shape where and then put her in laugh. And it wasn't because I wanted to put baby on the back burner, right, It was just that I like didn't know how else to do it because I could not bring clothes from the loft for her that would fit her, and you know, most people didn't even have clothes that would fit her at the shoot or were busy using them in their own preparation, right.
Speaker 1: No, I I was every challenge that you guys were given. I was like, I don't know how the fuck I would do this. And then the grammar, the grammar on the cards when she was like, we're doing the PSA for Oh my gosh, how can you can't relate?
Speaker 2: But I'm listening. But now I'm going to watch the show, so keep calling.
Speaker 1: I told you it's so good. Yeah, it's so. I actually learned a lot from the show. Really, I really did.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, business wise.
Speaker 1: Business wise and just to see someone in like how things don't stop moving and how things are going to be thrown at you and you may have a short period of time, but you better make it look like you had a really long fucking time to do. This is what I've done. So I have to ask you about the crop top. Bethany really had a problem with your crop top, do you remember?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm five to five, so I probably look taller on Instagram, but I'm not that tall. I'm very average, and so like a crop top on me is really not like so sexual, like it's not that word for me. At a air crop up, I always were highways advance. I thought that we were doing a photo shoot, so I thought, okay, like I'm photo directing a bunch of models, this fits right. She was just very invented.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very on the DJ front.
Speaker 1: Randall's so into I love.
Speaker 2: So many of my friends are DJs, which, like I'm not even a big music guy. But like, I was just with Steve Ioki this week and we were developing a TV show with my friend Quavo, So like, I love, I just love everything about music. I have no music musical ability, She'll tell you, like literally none, but I'm kind of like enamored by like people that perform. I just think it's really unique and different, the fact that you have to produce music, go on a stage, perform, and get all these people to buy into your creative vision. I mean, I guess it's like movies, but I it's what I know movies. So like, this is a very foreign world for me. So I've always been intrigued by performers and singers and all that. So it says that you've performed with Nelly, Diana, Ross, ryl Pro people like that, is that correct or incorrect?
Speaker 3: No, it's correct, but it's like I'm opening in or closing for them, right, these are the main the talents, the main act, and I'm.
Speaker 2: All right, let's not play that down. Let's keep it going along. So, so, what was the biggest venue you've ever played that you that you can recall, Like, what was I.
Speaker 3: Mean the biggest venue? I guess I mean the so I did so Super Bowls party was the Maxim party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 3: And that was like before Cardi Bat went on. So that was very like it's we were the whole building to forget how many people in that party or just like I mean even like Archie, right, a marquee can hold two thousand people, and like I remember the first time it wasn't even like a really important event, but the first time that those guys from Strategic were like, come up, dude, we're gonna give you a shot, like don't stuck it up. And I was like, okay, like maybe so much like I you know, I knew them for a while, right, because I've been out, I've been on the scene in New York, and I was just so grateful to have the opportunity. I was like scared shitless when I saw that many people staring up at me looking for their fun that night, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's what I mean that you mean it's fucking crazy, And that's why I say, like, like friends of mine who do that like you do, I'm blown away, Like I was. I called LOLLA this week and I was sitting at my friend's club live in the DJ booth with with Steve and these and even at fifty years old, which I've been in club since I was eighteen or you know whatever, looking out at two thousand and three thousand people and watching them look up like and just follow the music and dance, and they just want more, And I'm like, I would lose my shit, Like I would think that this is never going to work, this connection. So I am an amor by by people that do it well.
Speaker 1: And the drinking can only do so much for you. Like the music. If I go into a club and I'm sober and guess, I like, I can still hang with the best of them at a nightclub. And if the music is not popping and makes me want to like twerk my flatty, I don't want to be there. You're responsible for everyone's fun. That's intimidating.
Speaker 3: I agree, yeah, I agree, it does feel like a big responsibility. But you know what's funny, I think and it was the same thing with TV and you probably you both can relate to this. I'm sure it's the same thing with you know, building movies that make people get really excited. But it's like once you you know, you're nervous about it, and then you learn how to do it right. It's like burning a bike and you know, Okay, if I replicate the same formula, it seems to work. Now I've done this ten times, one hundred times, and so you move past that fear, right, So for me, it's like it's funny. I can get in and maybe you guys will be able to relate this. I can't get in that creative flow state where it's like I'm truly channeling creative energy. I did an event for like what was the some fashion week thing with Jeremy from Mosquino and like Snax and Harper's bizarre, like a bunch of magazin there's a bunch of different people collaborating on this townhouse loft, very exclusive experience in New York during fashion Week when year and he said that when he gets in a space of make, you know, turning his art into fashion that he's like channeling from, you know, a higher source or power. And when he said that, I was like, oh my god, this makes sense now, Like it's it. I have to really like I can't drink too much, I can't be too nervous, Like you have to relax into it, right, Like it helps to have like a good environment with clients that I like or have had experience with before and friends that are supportive around, because it just like helps me ease into it. But you know, once you know what sets the conditions for that, you can recreate it.
Speaker 1: When it happened to Nicole Rose.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I said, right, this goes off exactly.
Speaker 1: I relate because on the day to day I'm just Laren from Utah.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know if you're ever just learned from me, it's all, but that I definitely am.
Speaker 1: When I'm with my daughter Ocean, I'm larning from Utah. Like it's very normal. We're chilling. It's a it's a whole vibe. But then when it's time to work and you can't be affected by negative energy, you have to still keep that same hat on. You got to go into give them fucking l alat you know.
Speaker 2: I also think I also think people say like it takes ten thousand hours to be a professional. It's something you know literally, So maybe like for me, I've been making movies for my whole life, and I maybe even in a passion of mind, like poker, it took me ten years to become good at it. Like when I first sat down, I was petrified if I got to a final table, I was petrified. I think, you know, you're a professional DJ. You've been doing this for thousands of thousand hours. So probably when you step up on that stage, the true artist kind of comes through, and it's probably why you're so natural and good at it.
Speaker 1: And Nicole, it seems like you're you do well under.
Speaker 2: Pressure from the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you well.
Speaker 1: She's saying that, like the people from Marquis, they were like, we're giving you a shot, don't fuck this up. And she's like, okay, like let's do it. Thank you for the opportunity. Me I'd be like I need a couple of days to like prepare, maybe a week.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't even do well if if people ask you to come up on a tennis court and play for three seconds.
Speaker 1: I need preparation time mentally, so you you do well just fucking winging it.
Speaker 3: So sort of I like I can wing it, but also like, don't don't be fooled like that even within five minutes, right, if I have to go live on something that I didn't know about, or even Bethany said this that I she noticed that my that I could like keep it together or pull it back together if I was like starting to lose it under pressure. And I mean part of that is like this mindset routine that I have that we teach in the mentorship too, that like just helps you ground your yourself and what the truth of you is. Right, Like we can all go down this tangent and tell ourself a bunch of why and let our negative nancy go off, right, But it's like having a process to talk myself off the ledge and then also visualizing success. Right, Like I hadn't DJed in a while because of the pandemic, and I was like, I remember there was this event we were doing with Voove, and like I just you guys probably already have learned about me. I fucking love champagne for no reason, and I was doing this event with them for the fourth and I just hadn't done it in two years. I had been doing that same party in the Hamptons for like three years, but I just like, you know, I didn't know who was showing up. I hadn't seen the clients in a while. I like just loved the brands that were involved and really wanted to be great, and you know, with the pressures of the pandemic, just didn't know what to expect and people were gonna show and and whatnot. And I just visualized all the positive energy being in the room, and before you knew it, the party looked like what I saw in my head, totally right, and like that works.
Speaker 1: So this mentorship program you have had it for how long? And what does it kind of consist of? Like how do people come to you and say I need your help to get through this, that and the other.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it actually started. I was already thinking about it when I was filming when especially when I had that melt down in the photo shoot and I went to the bathroom and like reaffirmed myself in the mirror, did my mantras, did my affirmations. I was like, you're fucking queen, get back out and pull it together, bitch. Like I was like, you can do this, and like went back out there after that pep talk, and I was like, Damn, this shit works. Like I knew this worked, but this works like in a pressure cooker. Right. So that was kind of like the real test of do these strategies right quote unquote that I've been using for the last several years, do they actually work in extreme situations of stress?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And I felt like they did. And so I felt like that was really my sign to come forward. Like I'd always taught the girls that are on my team. There's a bunch of girls that have interned or been my assistants or whatever. I've always taught them these things. I've always taught my younger sister. I've mentored other women that are now like successful and hire me for gigs, right, like one of my girls who's like high up at Aneheuser Bush.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But it's like, so it was about taking codifying the knowledge that I learned as a performer and how to keep together and grow my career and you know, my business as an entrepreneur and teach that making that teachable. And so I hired a business coach in the winter after filming the show to really kind of help me understand the process of doing that and give me some of the tangible tools that she had used to build her program, which was very different. But mine is about mindset, you know, like basically going deep into your subconscious brain, your psyche, under unearthing all these limiting, shitty beliefs we all have them. Rewriting your story, rewriting your after me using your mantras, teaching people when to call in this work right, and then having a morning routine and what I call the manifest mindset tool that we build together. That's a custom note in their phone that they can read in two minutes, you know, or sixty seconds flat, anytime that they need to take a pause and reset and realign themselves.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. That's really really inspiring. I love that.
Speaker 1: I know. So is that like are you still DJing? Like what what do you feel? And I don't I always like to put all my eggs into different baskets. Would you say the hit most of your eggs are in your mentorship program basket? Or like are you still DJing? Like what are you up to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I am DJing and I love DJing, right, DJing is just like a big passion of mine. It always will be. But this business, I feel like is super aligned with my purpose. And I think my purpose has shifted from my twenties into my thirties. And I know that you're building new things too, So you probably have felt that, right. It went from like wine and weed to like products done, you know, for lives of women. What I'd love to ask you this when you come on my show. Yeah, so I think for me now, it's where I am in my life. I will always want to dj. I will always want to pull up to the Hampton's with my friend, Yes and a banger for my friends.
Speaker 2: I'm going to hang out with your crew. You guys are inviting you guys, and that this is my vibe right here, pull up in the Hampton's just.
Speaker 1: Like that's a slippery slope in us because we will show up.
Speaker 2: We do show up.
Speaker 3: So like you're invited, please come. We have room for you like you should, but but probably leave ocean at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Mama's night out.
Speaker 3: I can share this with you guys. I guess this is something you know. The pandemic has been hard for a lot of people. I know that I'm not the only person who's like feeling this kind of second wave. By where it's like, are uncertain again and we're like, what's gonna happen now? Or is CALLI is Texas right? I'm in Florida right now?
Speaker 2: By I just left yesterday. I just left Miami yesterday. Part where where.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I go between Sarasota and Miami when I'm down here my family. I have family all over Sara Soda, Naples, and then obviously every fuck in New Yorker that could in Miami part time.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm born and raised in Miami, and I'm I go to Naples a lot because I'm big pickleball player at pickleball capital of the world there in Naples. Yeah, but we're gonna be worth wild.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be We have friends in Naples that love pickleballs.
Speaker 2: They would know me because we have our own paddle lall and I and I'm a huge ambassador to the game. So if they play pickleball and you say my name or you say Lata's name, for sure, no way, I want to tell you we're going to be that, We're going to be there for her birthday September second. So if you're in Florida, link with us, because that's the only time law is ever going to go out. She's never going to go out again. This will be her only night.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: I'm on here, do it, do it.
Speaker 2: We're going to live September second. Make sure you're there, Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean I can just fly in for the night. Yeah, go up. I was thinking, like Hampton's, we can do a pit stop in Miami and then and then go back. I've got the airport's luck, I know. Wow MacArthur, Like I've got my my rotation.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got it down, and I got it down because.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, I never know, and people will be like, yo, can you come djaying in the Hamptons this weekend and you're going to open for Diplo or Nora or whatever. It's like, all right, it's fine, what else? Am I really good? Right? I'm not doing anything?
Speaker 1: So never no, Wow, you always say yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it usually usually, but also like you know, it's balancing with that self care, that down time, that friend time, and like eventually I'm going to have the start dating. You have it all figured out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got you. I want to tell you that I run the alumni association of my performing arts high school Miami called the New World School of the Arts, and I definitely want to invite you to speak to the kids at some point, you know, at the school, because they would love to honor You're phenomenal and they would be totally inspired, and you have so much to bring to the table. I think these young eighteen year old kids as they going to their senior year, they're super talented. They'll go off to Broadway or Juliard or you know, Cooper Union or Pratt whatever they could, you know, and I think you sharing your story and your journey I think would be phenomenal. So I would love to invite you at some point this year to come speak to them. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I would be honored to do that. So you just let me know that it is good and I will be there.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 3: That's part of my whole mission, right, is giving back. Right, So they did the whole fun cool thing. I wanted to travel and see the world and meet interesting people and play music and party and have fun. And it's like that's all great. I'm not going to give all that up. But I really love this point now where it's like, Okay, I've codified everything I've learned. Here's how we can actually make this work a little bit of a better place, one person at a time.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love it. And you know what you have to I'm totally into. You have to find something that you love and if you can make money at it, that's even better. But the giving back and you to be a full person. You have to be you know, thriving in your business, but also those parts of you where you kind of get back to your center.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. We're very grateful to have you on because you have so much light, so many amazing things, and I can tell you probably inspire a lot of young people and a lot of young women, So that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for being on our podcast. Thank you for shutting knowledge, and thank you for entertaining me on the Big Shot.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, guys. You guys are amazing. It's been my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my love. Did I not tell you that she was going to be a good guest?
Speaker 2: I had no idea, By the way, what an inspiration for people like so happy and so positive? She reminds me of your assistant. Yeah, but no, but you know what I liked about her, Like forget that the show is so cool like you say, and I'm now going to watch it, But she's just like, has so much passion you could see to inspire people. And I love that.
Speaker 1: Good energy, good energy.
Speaker 2: Great great guests, great choice.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys again for listening to another episode of Give Them All AWA with Randall and we will catch you next week.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, cheating from Buffalo.
Speaker 6: Just wanted to let you know your podcast is amazing. First time listener today and I'm hooked. So you guys are doing a great job. I think you're an amazing couple. Keep brocking it, batcheous, You're awesome. Okay, I'm not on social, so I had to do it old school and calm leave the monk.
Speaker 1: Love you bye, Thank you so much, My loves. To everyone who has already called in to leave us messages, please keep them coming because we love hearing from you. Call us anytime at eight sixty six La La Pod. That is eight sixty six La La Pod. I mother effing love you