Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Listener Q and A. It is Listener Q and A Time.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Best Bits Part three this weekend, Lunchbox, thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're welcome Saturday mornings.
Speaker 1: And on your coaches Convention weekend.
Speaker 3: I know coach Convention. We already went over that in part one or two. I don't know what part that was. That was part one, Part one, I don't remember part two.
Speaker 1: You're not part of part two.
Speaker 3: Okay, good see I didn't think so see.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping you out. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm only two thirds sixty six percent.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to start with two shout outs for you. Lunchbox is my absolute favorite. I love you all, but he's my favorite. Drew in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Drew is a smart dude.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I think it's a lady, Drew.
Speaker 2: D Are you also sometimes my computer correct names after I've typed him in and I don't see it, So this is also possible it changed.
Speaker 1: Okay, so do you think it was a woman?
Speaker 3: So we okay, Well she's a smart lady. Then you don't.
Speaker 1: Really that's funny. There's so many that's funny.
Speaker 3: About your computer.
Speaker 2: My computer will correct things and my phone changes everything to British, so you know, you know what I had on.
Speaker 3: My phone is when I take a picture, it saves it as a helick kick. I want it to be a JPEG. Why does it do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because the heick as you say it, I don't know how it's pronounced, but it's because it it's like their new version of a higher resolution photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when I'm trying to send it to my change the settings.
Speaker 1: How it's in your photo settings?
Speaker 3: Maybe you'll have to show me.
Speaker 2: Because the problem is is like then, it's not as high quality and they're kind of crappy photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the problem is I bought my parents a nix oh a couple of years ago. It's a digital picture frame and it doesn't take the.
Speaker 1: Heick just you keep saying he yick Okay anyways, and.
Speaker 3: So I can't send pictures to the frame anymore because it doesn't take heek Okay. Well, I'll help you out, but but I don't know if I want quality pictures, So I don't know what to do, you know, or my parents just screwed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe, Okay, what's up?
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we had an interruption.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know you're scared me man, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: See you, man, oh boy? Okay.
Speaker 2: And the other shout out was from Sonny Lunchbox and Morgan for president.
Speaker 3: No, thank you. That would be the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 1: You know he likes us, just you know? Or is that a girl? No, this one's a dude.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I remember their faces when they put them in. Got it? So I just don't know if my computer's messing with me. All right, let's do this. Yeah, if you could pick a new nickname, what would it be, Lindsay from Virginia? A new nickname? Yeah, like if you weren't called lunchbox. Uh, and you don't like going by your regular name.
Speaker 3: Stud daddy?
Speaker 1: I feel uncomfortable now, uh love machine. Okay, seriously, though, like, is there another nickname.
Speaker 3: That you I have no idea. I've never thought of what a nickname?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox is a nickname though, that's not your real name, that's not.
Speaker 3: Your birth name, I mean, badass.
Speaker 1: Have you never realized that, like lunchbox, because you're called it so often that it's not actually your name?
Speaker 3: No, I realize that. Okay, I know what that is, but I've never thought about what nickname I'd want to be called.
Speaker 1: Lunchbogs's eyes right now, he's like just so confused about.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just confused on people actually think about what nickname they want to be called.
Speaker 1: You can't pick your nickname.
Speaker 2: I think it's because you go buy such a very good looking.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a good nickname.
Speaker 2: Okay, favorite hobby, no, hoodie of all time?
Speaker 1: Very different Michelle from Ohio.
Speaker 3: Well, my favorite hobby is I like to go running. I love playing soccer co ed soccer on Wednesday nights, and I love to go golf.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh.
Speaker 3: Favorite hoodie of all time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you don't know about Lunchbox and hoodies, if you watch our live streams, this man is always in a hoodie every single time. It's a different hoodie. There's about three he rotates, but he's always in a hoodie.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about something about hoodies. Hoodies are the most comfortable things in the world.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with you, but actually what's more comfortable is crewnecks that don't have the hoodie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. It's literally the hoodie without the.
Speaker 3: What does that have a pocket in the front?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is the pocket in the front is everything.
Speaker 2: Only person who regularly uses a hoodie as it should be used.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has a pocket in the front of your hands is so legiti.
Speaker 2: Because majority of people I seely wearing hoodies are wearing it for the esthetic. They don't ever put their hands in there unless they're outside and it's actually cold.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually cold in this dang building and in our studio sometimes, and so I put my hands and I don't know what to do with them while we're on air, so so I don't want to hit the table, so I put them in my pocket.
Speaker 1: And you also use your hood like genuinely.
Speaker 2: You might be the one of the only people I know that actually uses a hoodie of how it was intended.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I love hoodies. Let me see. The one I wear a lot is day Ones. It's a listener of the Sore Losers podcast. He started a clothing company called day Ones. It's like people that have been with you since day one, stay loyal U. And he sends me hoodies and I wear them because they're very comfortable, they're very soft. I got one from four Bears Casino, and it's not very thick.
Speaker 1: They got free hoodies by the way, I'm just yeah, it's not very thick, but it is super soft, love soft hoodie. Yeah. And then I have.
Speaker 3: One that I wear on snow days. I got it from Sam's Club sixty four sixteen, probably the year of two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Wait, the fact that you're not including the Jayhawks one and this is.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, I'm just saying, like, I love the Jayhawks one, but I have like five of them. They're not so I don't have a favorite one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So just in general, your Jayhawk hoodies are they all blue?
Speaker 3: No, I'm want some's gray, someth's like a like A.
Speaker 2: I honestly can't remember because they so especially as many like screenshot thumbnails as I've taken of you, they all blend together at this point.
Speaker 1: For me, I understand that.
Speaker 3: But yes, I have this one that I got from Sam's because it was a rainy day and it was a cart guy that I didn't have a raincoat, so they had to give me a different jacket because I was freezing and it was cold and I got all wet, so they gave me this orange hoodie bright orange is very thick, and man, I still wear it to this day, like when it's snow day, I wear it under my raincoat.
Speaker 1: As I say, you've never won that one to the sto. No, no it's not. It's not a it's not like a it's too thick for that. Yeah, and it's not. It's so bright.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is my fall up question from this. Yeah, you wear like one hoodie the same like for the whole week. Because you have so many hoodies, why don't you at least trade off every day? I don't know, like, do one Monday one to like instead of this laundry. You don't wash him after wearing them even a.
Speaker 1: Week, do you? I watched this one yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I didn't think you did. Because there's the thing with the jeans.
Speaker 3: They don't wash the jeans.
Speaker 1: I don't wash. I didn't know if the hoodie falls in that same No, No, I mean I can.
Speaker 3: Go two weeks without washing the hoodie sometimes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's some jackets I have.
Speaker 3: I realize I've never washed him.
Speaker 1: Jackets are hard to wash. I don't really know how you wash a jacket delicate, just put it on delicate. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: I never seen that setting.
Speaker 1: Have a delicate or have you just not lookd I.
Speaker 3: Probably never looked. I had to look it, says delicate. Uh huh oh, I thought it's aid delegate, like hair. Have my wife do it? Delegate?
Speaker 2: Okay, we all know that he loves the sports car, but what is his dream family vehicle?
Speaker 1: Jessica, I don't know a lambeau, no like your dream family She literally says, we all know. I don't know what. I don't know what a dream family vehicle is. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Five plus it fits like more than five people, Like if you had a dream car that you could get for the family that would fit the family.
Speaker 3: I have no. I mean, I've never even thought about I've never thought about a family vehicle. I guess suburbans look cool, but are they cool? I don't know, never really.
Speaker 2: Driven one, like the big kind of expedition blacked out expedition.
Speaker 3: Doesn't I don't really like because to me it looks kind of more like a box.
Speaker 1: Is how you feel about my jeep?
Speaker 3: No jeeps look all right, but they I mean, everybody tells me Jeep's breakdown all the time and you always have to get work done.
Speaker 1: So, oh, I've never had that. I'm not really a big jeep jeep guy. Uh.
Speaker 3: I really don't know. I've never put any thought into having a family vehicle. I just kind of, you know, like to tell you that when I was in college, I had a Nissan CenTra. Right okay, in my roommate John, and I shout out, John, if you need a lawyer down in San Antonio, look at check him out. John Hodges got a law firm.
Speaker 1: Now what is this just turn into your personal advertisement. No, I'm just saying, that's my boy. Okay, he'll he'll hook you up.
Speaker 3: And we used to talk about it like we worked at Sam's together, Like, dude, when we like when we upgrade, we're going to get a Nissan Maxima.
Speaker 1: That was the upgrade. Yeah, because I was.
Speaker 3: Out of CenTra and he had a S ten little truck.
Speaker 1: Was your last card this one that you loved?
Speaker 3: No, that was an Ultima. Sorry, sounds very similar. They went CenTra, Ultima, Maxima. Those were the levels. Got it And I was, well, here's what's crazy. I wasn't even planning to buy the Ultima. The Ultima was not in the plans. And then I got hit by a drunk driver and totaled my CenTra three months before I was going to pay it all off.
Speaker 1: No, well, but also I'm I'm glad you're okay, because yeah, I am. Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 3: They had to get a tow truck to the front of my Central in the back of his car to pull him out of my trunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's horrible. I'm really glad you're okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad hit his head on the windshield and cracked the windshield. Your dad was with you, Yeah, he didn't have a seapelt on.
Speaker 1: Was he okay after? Well, I obviously yes, he's okay, but like after.
Speaker 3: That was yeah, he cracked a windshield with his head and he looked at me and goes told you I was a hard headed mother.
Speaker 1: You guys, your family man the funniest stories.
Speaker 3: Okay, And so then I went to go and I was like, well, the Ultima is only eight dollars more a month than a Centro would be. So I got it, and I was like, next, I'm going to get a Maxima. Who knew that the Ultima would last for almost nineteen years.
Speaker 1: Who knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Okay, so are you gonna maybe get a Maxima or is.
Speaker 3: That I don't think it'll fit enough. It's it don't have enough room.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have to complete the trifecta.
Speaker 3: No, but it won't fit three car seats across bummer. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was weird. But don't you guys already have a car that does fit up? Oh but you you want one that you want each other one.
Speaker 3: I would need something to fit all three kids if I need to take them somewhere.
Speaker 2: But they're not going to all be in car seats for much longer. That's true, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: But if you have two car seats, the other kid ain't gonna able to fit in between the car seats.
Speaker 1: I say, in between car seats. I'm pretty sure your kid good.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's pretty tight.
Speaker 2: Listen, if I, if i'd grown literally woman at thirty years old, could do it.
Speaker 3: Like when my buddy Garrett came into town. We talked about it in part one. His son didn't is big enough. He doesn't sit in a car seat.
Speaker 1: He had to.
Speaker 3: He could barely fit between the two car seats.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on like the car that you're into. Spacious and that's what I'm saying, a maximum, not that spacious.
Speaker 3: But that's my life. But I've never thought about what family vehicle.
Speaker 1: I would want.
Speaker 2: Does your mother in law listen to the show and hear the ridiculous things you say?
Speaker 1: Dang it? There it is Tanya in Michigan.
Speaker 3: She doesn't listen, but she has some friends that tattletale and hit her up because we're on in Tampa and that's where she grew up. She grew up in Largo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Largo is and Largo two different things.
Speaker 3: Two different things. It's right outside of south of Tampa, a little bit south of clear Water. And she has her little girlfriends.
Speaker 2: No, it literally says it's the same every time I drive in Largo. Key Largo pops up?
Speaker 3: Check out Largo by Indian Rocks or not any by Clearwater? I don't know. Maybe thank you?
Speaker 1: Why would he keep doing? Okay?
Speaker 2: Go on?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Am I right? Yes, you are right?
Speaker 3: Okay? Why you turn off your mic when I'm talking? Oh I get it.
Speaker 1: You were coughing?
Speaker 3: Okay, So anyway, I so she has her little girlfriends that live in Largo, that can hear us, and they'll tattle tale and then she'll go find the clips online and whatever. Like when we talked about her coming for the Christmas and everything, all my complaints, she texted me and she goes, huh, that sounded funny. That was it, that was in the that was it. Respond No, there's nothing to respond to. You gotta turn your mic back on though for it so we can hear you.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, I didn't I didn't say, so you can't ask that question again.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she, uh did what did I said? You said? Did you respond? Did you respond?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't respond. This is chaos.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm glad at least she knows that you're you know, talking about her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she hears, she sees it, she checks it out and whatever. It's not awkward or anything, and so.
Speaker 1: She'll come back and it'll never be brought up again. It might.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Sometimes. What does your wife say? Is she like, can we stop doing this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: She's just like, I mean, like, that's just him.
Speaker 3: She's like, well that's what happened. So she just says, you know, she knows I'll talk about everything. So that's kind of just it's kind of what happens in life. You you just kind of accept it, like you are married into this. So the in laws are kind of married into it.
Speaker 1: They probably didn't ask for that. They're like, dang, we don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: They definitely didn't ask for my I'm telling my father in law does it still is just so shocked by the whole thing. He doesn't understand. He doesn't really get social media. He's just like, I can't believe because like we were in Houston one time and we're not on the air in Houston, that's where my wife's from. And we were playing golf at a golf course, some random golf course outside of Houston, like you know, nowhere, and we walk in the clubhouse after playing nine holes to get something to eat because we're about to make the turn, and some guy just looks and goes lunchbox, what are you doing here? And my father's like what the like what what? How?
Speaker 1: How does he know who you are?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, he probably follows me, but how we out of all the places, like how it blows his mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, experience to like see them experience it.
Speaker 3: Like it just it's like what in the they it's just yeah, And that was when we were just dating. It was like a long time you know.
Speaker 1: I mean he was just like, you know. It is funny when I do go on dates and somebody comes out to me.
Speaker 2: They have no idea that I'm like on a date and it's like say something, and the date's always kind of looking at me like what's happening?
Speaker 1: Who are you? What what? Because most of the time it'll be like a first or second Wait, most feel you date know what you do?
Speaker 2: I don't put it on my dating profile, and I don't even on like a first date if they don't listen to country music.
Speaker 3: I would say eighty five percent of people that match with you know what you do? They just don't say it.
Speaker 1: There's some that really don't.
Speaker 2: There's some that I've gone out that really don't, and there's some that will by the end of the first date kind of confess it.
Speaker 1: See that's what I mean. But I do know.
Speaker 3: Okay, But would you rather them tell you up front? Yeah, I'm saying if they wait till the end of the first date, you're like, why didn't you just say something creep.
Speaker 2: Well, as long as they say it by the end of the first day and they don't wait a couple of dates and I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Or like in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Day, in the middle of the day they're like, hey, you think you can get me to meet Bobby what?
Speaker 1: No, No, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: They're just more like, hey, by the way, like I am aware of who you are kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: So, but there is one that had no idea and then you went on the He went on a second day and he was like I googled you and you popped.
Speaker 1: Up like right away, and I was like, oh, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's up. Okay, we're gonna take a break. We'll be her back.
Speaker 2: Sarah wants to know if you have a plan on having any more kiddos. Oh, yeah, that's what we're supposed to ask here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody asked that. I mean, that is one of those things. It's like there's no prevention, but there is no like neither.
Speaker 2: One of you guys have had a vasectomy or right, like you're still clear to have one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're clear to have one. So I don't know, Like I'm telling you, if my wife knew that it was going to be a girl, like if she knew, she would have been pregnant nine months ago.
Speaker 1: She wants a girl.
Speaker 3: The nervous factor is is it another boy? When you get older? The likelihood to have is twin you know, because you have, Yeah, the more you have. So she's kind of freaked out about that. So she hasn't We haven't you know, officially said yes or no or you know, we haven't chopped or sliced or burned or anything like that. But you know, who knows.
Speaker 1: You're just letting life tickets.
Speaker 3: Course, Yeah, life is life right now?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: That's kind of sound like right there? For a second, what does he say life? What's his life quote?
Speaker 3: Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Who are you talking about? Less stress? More like it? He lives the opposite lifestyle that if you've ever I mean goodness, I've never seen a more stress dude in my freaking life.
Speaker 2: Do you each have a favorite or least favorite segment that's done on the show, jenn and Clarksville Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Favorite segments or whenever I talk. Anything I do is awesome. I like games, even though they're tailored to certain people. I mean musical games. We play so many musical games. Let me think who they're tailored to. But I don't know if I have any least favorite. I mean, there's some stories I'm just like, Okay, I'm tuning out. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I love the games. Those are always just fun. It's just a fun environment in the studio. And I also like all like the personal stories, like when people come and we talk our personal lives, like crazy things have happened.
Speaker 1: Those are fun. Yeah, everybody has stuff to share about it.
Speaker 3: I agree one hum percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. On the same page.
Speaker 2: How many hours do you sleep in a twenty four hour period including naps, Ashley in.
Speaker 1: Arizona, eight to nine?
Speaker 2: Maybe including the naps, Yeah, if you have like a really good nap, is it up to like ten eleven?
Speaker 3: No, because I don't get that much sleep at night. I don't go to bed or late good night.
Speaker 2: Ow.
Speaker 3: I'm a night owl. Like I like being up at night. My wife likes to fall asleep at like eight thirty nine, and I like to stay up till like eleven.
Speaker 1: Thirty, even though we have to get up so early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why. I just can't. I feel like I'm missing out a life and it's and it's my quiet time. This is the only time I sit there and it's quiet. Yeah, Like I don't have to, Yeah, I can actually just enjoy. I mean, I'll watch a basketball game that I don't give a crap about, or a football game, like you know, I'll be watching stupid Boise State versus San Jose State and basketball. It's like I don't give a crap about either of these teams, but it's on and you know, I might as well watch it.
Speaker 1: That's funny. That's like watching reruns like I.
Speaker 3: Don't even want. Yeah, and so I could watch a TV show, but I don't because you know why, I can't watch TV show without the wife, because then what do we do?
Speaker 1: Do you guys not have separate TV shows? No, how She's always.
Speaker 2: There, I know, But I just mean, like at night, when you have your time, why don't you like find a show that you can watch it she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Want to watch on your own. I don't know, because I feel like there are some because she doesn't like to watch sports. Oh, you'd rather watch reruns or.
Speaker 3: I'm not watching any reruns.
Speaker 1: There are things that are actually on and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Boise State versus Santos State and college basketball. I mean, who doesn't want to watch that?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean you got to. You gotta be prepared for March madness.
Speaker 1: I'm so prepared and watch the single game. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just that's just how life is.
Speaker 1: Really living up the life. Okay, I see this one.
Speaker 3: How much hours of sleep do you get?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Not nearly enough by six and then sometimes I'll take a nap, so maybe seven. Yeah, in total, I would love to be able to go to bed earlier, and I cannot accomplish that task.
Speaker 3: That's just not good time management. You're supposed to learn that in college. College is all about learning time management.
Speaker 1: Most of the time, I'm working up until like ten.
Speaker 3: That's not smart.
Speaker 1: You want help?
Speaker 3: No, Okay, So I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When I don't understand this question.
Speaker 2: But maybe she doesn't know about chor losers, or maybe maybe she doesn't She wants you to have your own. But Christy from Augusta, Georgia ones to know when will you start your own podcast?
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh, Christy from Augusta, Georgia. If I could handle you, or.
Speaker 1: If you can handle Christy, so you could.
Speaker 3: Give me her handle, I could send her a link to the Sore Losers podcast. Ray and I have already started a podcast. It's been going for about five years now. If you could check it out anywhere you download.
Speaker 1: To have your complete own No, no, I'm never gonna.
Speaker 3: Do my complete on What about to talk about?
Speaker 1: What would you talk about? Lunchbox? You talk all the time about nothing about nothing.
Speaker 3: It'd be a podcast about nothing. It would be the seinfeld A podcasts.
Speaker 2: Lit'd be sitting in a room for five hours and be like, oh, I've been here a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do do that a lot. So yeah, if you want to check it out. It's it's a sports podcast, but it's more lifestyle and sports intertwined and Ray and I just being idiots and it's really fun. So, I mean, what is her name again?
Speaker 1: Her name is Christy from Augustine.
Speaker 3: Christie from Augusta, Georgia. Please like go download episode Ray showers with his dad, Ray blows his brother at work.
Speaker 1: What the crap? Yeah? Like this week you have just come up with.
Speaker 2: The most ridiculous titles like you guys are the kings of clickbait.
Speaker 3: No, those are really what happened.
Speaker 1: I've seen the videos that come with those times.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm like, he's little no, no, Ray really talks about how he used to shower with his dad and then he really did blow his brother at work.
Speaker 1: That I know. That's a euphanism for something.
Speaker 3: Okay, and so yes, and this week like my big mistake. We also, I mean, I would love for you to go listen and just give me a feedback. Christy from Augusta, Georgia, like hit me on Instagram radio lunchbox and say, hey, I listened and I finally found your podcast. Tell me what you think. At first, you may think it's just like what am I listening to? But it grows on you like a fungus.
Speaker 1: Do you like being known as growing on like a fungus?
Speaker 3: I do matter as long as I grow on you. Okay, I don't care a crap.
Speaker 2: You promoted yourself that way, and I'm not sure that that's the best way to promote yourself, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like, oh, you know, you don't want it there. But after a while you're like, oh, this is kind of a fun fungus, Like it's cool, like you become friends.
Speaker 2: With Anybody has ever been like this is a fun fungus. Yeah, like easy fungus growing in your shower.
Speaker 1: You're like, that's a fun fungus.
Speaker 3: Well no, you're like, I'm gonna try to get rid of that. And then it stays there while and you're like, you know what, I'm just gonna lea it there because it's kind of cool. It's like the aesthetic. Is that what you call it? Esthetic?
Speaker 1: He did? You actually did nail that one, right, thank you? Okay, well we're going abouts out of here now that.
Speaker 2: We've heard the whole promotion for Sure Losers Sore Losers Convention on the part one.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, you did.
Speaker 3: But you can.
Speaker 2: Follow the show also Hot Bobby Bone Show and everything. You can check out my podcast. Take this personally, it is not at all like a fungus, so hopefully it helps you kind of.
Speaker 3: So when are those dudes from overseas coming to see you?
Speaker 1: Who knows sometime which country?
Speaker 2: On Instagram, We've got Brussels and we've got well one I met in Paris, but he's actually from Greece.
Speaker 1: Okay, so those are the two. Is his last name onto the Kopo? They both have very interesting names.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you're gonna have two different dues from foreign countries fly over to one.
Speaker 2: One of them lives in New York. That's more like if it ends up happening.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's kind of weak.
Speaker 1: Nobody's front.
Speaker 2: Well he's getting his PhD in you, so he's he lived in Greece like his entire life thing, came over for the peace, got it?
Speaker 3: So is there in the next month, Well, one of them come see you in Nashville.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I'm like there's any pressure on that. It's more like if it happens, it happens.
Speaker 3: If it doesn't, cool, But how weird is it if you start dating someone here and then they're coming to see They.
Speaker 1: Not what happened, but they've if they've already made plans.
Speaker 2: No, there's no there's no like set plans you guys based on.
Speaker 1: No, there's just still like communication.
Speaker 3: Have you guys sent pictures to each other? No, you don't snap a selfie be like hey, I'm at the waterfall.
Speaker 1: No, if I ever take as healthie. It's on my story for everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, I hope I believe you.
Speaker 2: No, you can't believe me. I can promise you that I don't send stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what show are you watching?
Speaker 3: You always ask me shows.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm on season two of Tulsa King and I'm on the last episode alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really liked season one. I'm kind of trying to get into season two. And then I have the last episode to watch of lamb Man, which is so good.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And what else did I watch? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for the new Night Agent season to come out because I watch some one Night Agent like Night Agent.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about Blake Lively in this whole thing? Are you team Blake Lively or what? Have you been following it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I follow it, but I don't. I don't know that I can form an opinion on it.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 2: Everybody like is so like quick to jump on sides, but it's crazy. I think there's truth on both sides.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: But what about them saying that Ryan Reynolds did a character after that dude just to pick on him in his new movie and Deadpool?
Speaker 1: Now? Was that like theory. I don't know, like it's wild.
Speaker 2: Somebody hadn't said that, I would have never been able to point that out.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: I saw both movies when they happened, before all the drama happened, and never like you know, when somebody's making fun because it's in a blant like this is who that you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Feel it when Justin Bieber's saying, my mama don't like you, and she like everybody like.
Speaker 1: You knew who he was talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in that there was no like it could have been anybody. It's just people like putting references to things that they think belong there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm sure that there are truth to both sides if I had to guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's gonna fall somewhere in the middle. But that's just always what always happens. Everybody tries to like paint both sides, and.
Speaker 3: Everybody tries to bring people down, like we can't just like Bike Lively, it's like, oh, all a sudden, we gotta say she's a terrible person. Then no.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm a big fan of both of them because I watched him in Jane the Virgin which was one of my favorite shows for a really long time.
Speaker 3: Don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's a it was on c W. Great show. Great show.
Speaker 2: But I loved her and Gossip Girl like so, I loved both of them individually. So you're not gonna make me like just hate one until I really know what.
Speaker 3: It's Gossip Girl. The one was Zoey Deschanel.
Speaker 2: No, Zoey Deschanell's New Girl, New Girl. I am watching a new show that you would love.
Speaker 1: What It's called The Neighborhood. It's with Schmidt from New Girl. Did you ever watch new No, my wife did. Oh my gosh, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Neighborhood and it's with uh Cedric the entertainer.
Speaker 1: Neighborhood is yeah, is that who that is? The lead guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold on it's name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, I say the I see the previews on like NBC ABC. I love it, And I don't know that is amazing. See most people don't watch network TV anymore.
Speaker 1: It's on Paramount.
Speaker 3: No no, but what I'm saying, but it comes on like ABC or whatever. No one really watches anymore because there was I told you that one about the car show. The Car one they never got renewed every season two. I forgot what it was called, but I'm like, dang. And then there's a new one, like a doctor one.
Speaker 1: That's like it's to be funny. Is it's supposed to be?
Speaker 3: And I haven't watched it, and I'm like, I need to watch that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you need to watch the Neighborhood. Probably listen this one.
Speaker 2: This one is short episodes and they're funny, and you and your wife could both watch, because it's not.
Speaker 3: Like you need to watch season one of Shrinking.
Speaker 1: I have heard about Shrinking, Oh my god TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's the same writer as.
Speaker 1: Ted current one that you guys are watching right now.
Speaker 3: We watched season one, No, we finished season one. We watched the first episode of season two of Hunger Game, not Hunger.
Speaker 1: Games, Quid Games.
Speaker 3: We watched the first episode of season two, and we are trying to finish the challenge Battle of the.
Speaker 1: Eras that you know. Here's what I went to Battle of the Eras.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, my DVR quit picking it up, okay, and so we missed the last like three episodes, and so I've been trying to find it.
Speaker 1: So I'm watching it. All, there's like streaming services.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but one you have to pay for that episode, right, uh huh. So we are watching it on Philly.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that a free service?
Speaker 3: No, it's a I have a free trial. Oh and so I had to finish it in the next couple days. You only get like five days trial.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, you got to watch those.
Speaker 2: I had to go on to like some sport one to watch the last season of Young Sheldon when I had binged.
Speaker 1: To that, and you know what happened.
Speaker 2: I ended up having like a two hundred dollars payment on my credit card and I forgot to cancel the free trial.
Speaker 1: Boom, and I couldn't do anything about it.
Speaker 3: That's sucks.
Speaker 1: It was so I was so mad. That sucks. And it wasn't even streamers that I already used. It was like a full sports one. I was like, this is the stupidest thing ever. I told you, So, yeah, make sure you cancel that. Put it in your calendar.
Speaker 3: I will well know, because all we got to do is watch this. We got to watch it, like we're down to like the top nine or ten, and so I'm like, oh my gosh, it's almost there.
Speaker 1: Here's my name. I'm going to watch a few episodes of Shrinking. Please try the Neighborhood. I'll do like it. It's very sitcom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not even going to watch a few episodes of Shrinking. You're gonna watch it a few and then you're gonna finish the whole season and I'll binge it.
Speaker 2: But you have to watch Neighborhood has like seven seasons. It's really good.
Speaker 3: How what does it get on Rotten Tomatoes or IMDb? I don't know. I just want the fan one. I don't care about the critics.
Speaker 2: Okay, seventy four percent, Okay, average popcorn meter. I mean it has seven seasons, so it's been doing really well.
Speaker 3: It as we do, all right. I just don't know how good those network shows do anymore.
Speaker 2: Because Okay, so this one's funny because I don't know if you know the premise, but it's literally like a white guy moves into a black neighborhood and and he's just like trying to make friends with his neighbors so hard, and the black guy is like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Just get out, like and it's it's just funny. Every time I watched her, like this is funny.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I've always been the previous. I've always been the previous on my sort of like Riba has a new show and I'm like, really, I can't.
Speaker 1: I've heard that one's good.
Speaker 3: To Tim Allen. He I mean he basically does home improvement in three different.
Speaker 2: Versions home improvement with the girl from the Two Broke Girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like them.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Not Mindy Kayling Sterling.
Speaker 1: No, don't.
Speaker 3: Whitney Cummings.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, don't look. Minney Commings is blonde.
Speaker 3: It's Whitney Cummings. Come on, it's not it is.
Speaker 1: It's not what is it? That's not her? That's not that is not that that's her name. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong show.
Speaker 3: I think you are.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, it is her. Wow, she looks weird in those things. Don't know. I'm thinking of Kat Dinnians don't don't questions. Is the one in that with Tim Allen? Who is Kat Dinning? Cat Dinnings is the one that's in Two Broke Girls. That's who I was thinking of. And she's the one whom it looked like it.
Speaker 2: But Google is messing with my brain. Okay, we're getting out of here. I don't know watching you're watching the Neighborhood. I'm watching Drinking Okay by Everybody.
Speaker 1: Sold Thos podcast. Check it out. Bye.
Speaker 4: That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Show and follow at web girl Morgan
Speaker 4: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.