Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome to our post draft show, live, absolutely live. We are going to have on Matt McEwan later on today, editor in chief of Sports Betting Dime, friend of the show. He is going to break down the odds betting odds for the number one pick and why it went so wonky.
Speaker 2: Also, really quickly before we also get into some news. Google Palo band Carro's suit for Draft night. If you're wondering.
Speaker 1: Do I hate this or do I actually love this? Let me just tell you this. This one little bit of news I think will change your mind.
Speaker 2: If you're like, what was that on Palo ban Caro's purple suit? Those are solitaire diamonds. Fire, absolute fire.
Speaker 1: Anyone who can put I think four carrot diamonds all around his suit?
Speaker 2: I stirred on and so on on. This man knew he was going number one. Shit all right.
Speaker 1: So after what felt like a little bit of news, after what felt like fake information, misinformation, disinformation about the growing impass, the growing impasse between the Brooklyn Nets and the Kyrie Irving camp, which be honest, it's just Kyrie Irving. There is no camp, there is no It's like that's just a that's a very large overstatement. Turns out, where there's smoke, there's burning sage. Yes, the Nets have now all but confirmed they are not going to offer Kyrie the max that he's looking for. Now, Kai is opting out of his deal most likely, and is floating out all sorts of wild ass landing spots for a sign in trade. Kyrie texted Saint Shams and floated out a bunch of teams he would like to be traded for. Lakers, Clippers, Knicks, heat Maps, Sixers, all of whom don't have any fucking cap space sixers. You mean to tell me he's gonna play with James Harden.
Speaker 2: I know this is some bolder. A week ago, I would have said the odds.
Speaker 1: Of Kyrie going to another team or zero points zero percent? I would give you plus five thousand odds, which is five.
Speaker 2: Hundred to one. You give me ten dollars. I give you five thousand dollars maschool.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know anymore. Up and down, down is up. Kyrie might again be playing with Lebron. This is going to be one of those insane off seasons. This is gonna be like the Lebron James to Lakers offseason. It feels like, let's break it down really quickly. According to Sam Ammick, it's not a far fetched idea quote that Kyrie will be in purple and gold next season, and let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I need it. I need it, I want it. This is what he said.
Speaker 1: You've got people within the league actually thinking, man, I think he might find a way to get back together with Lebron, and I do get the sense that Lebron would open that door, and we'll see if they can pull that off.
Speaker 2: Leave it to the Lakers to.
Speaker 1: Sign another future Hall of Famer who's a massive headache and probably won't still make the playoffs. With you, I cannot express to you how much I need this. I cannot express to you how much I want this. Because Kyrie and Braun and nobody else that can play defense or shoot is just gonna be glorious television. Delusional Laker fans will already buy their tickets to the finals.
Speaker 2: They're already bet on the Lakers to.
Speaker 1: Win it all before they'll plan the parade, their location of said parade. By training camp, they still won't play defense no matter where or how Kyrie ends up in Lakerland somehow, Sam Presty will end up with another first round pick because of it. Once again, the Brooklyn Nets will dominate the NBA offseason.
Speaker 2: News and with rumors now that if Kyrie goes, KD goes interesting. I know a lot of DC fans think you can get him.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get them. You're not gonna get them. I'm sorry, you're just not. Maybe maybe a three team trade where Kyrie goes through Washington, or Katie goes to Washington, or maybe Beal goes you know, BeO goes then to the Nets. I don't know, but Katie's not planning for DC, y'all. He might want to go to Miami. He might want to go to Dallas. He might want to go that Dallas is a good location. Might thinking about Phoenix. Phoenix would be an interesting spot for him, Denver interesting spot for him. Chaos is a ladder, as they say, and that ladder has a permanent home in Barclay Center.
Speaker 2: Let's move forward towards the draft