Speaker 1: I'm sitting here on this monitor on the Zoom. You're not ready, you're not prepared, you have nothing in the system.
Speaker 2: God, here's the problem, Andrew. We haven't done it this way and so long. I don't know where anything is. It's not my fault. I'm Scott. I don't know what to start it with. I'll just do it. No, I'll do it. No, but we have so many different ones. I don't I just don't know what to start it with. Now, where's just the regular living in a cereal bowl? I know what you guys who like to shut it off? Makes them come?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: We're so cyril they can't acquire some get some retiret. Look, if you really don't want to do it, you don't have to do it with me today. I want you to do it.
Speaker 1: Hurry.
Speaker 2: Who is I?
Speaker 1: I forgot the box, So I'm sorry. If you're watching this on zoom.
Speaker 2: This is the old school way you have to do with Superman box not here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot it at home because I was doing something else with that. More to come in the future, I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, tighten a little nut there on the bottom, so freaking under. Yeah, just tighten that little.
Speaker 1: Sh so anyway, so I left it at home and then I was supposed to do this with Scott.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a Friday, No it is. It's a Monday. Well, I know Surreal Killer recorded. This is episode to twenty three. It's Monday, March. Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You said that we were going to not seeing the episode title twenty eighth whatever, No, the dates or the numbers. The numbers, well, it is two twenty three. It's not as twenty four.
Speaker 2: No it isn't.
Speaker 1: No, it's two twenty four because I count the spoonies as an episode. Anyway, So great to see you.
Speaker 2: There's multiple spoonies. I mean, it's so great to see you. I love it here, all right, Andrews. So we get started, Yes, and just a few weeks from now, I'll be saying happy pace off Andy. Do you know what that means? Passover? Yes? I will love you. Kay. Is that the tradition? No, it's not. But I'm gonna make it a new tradition. So when we're up in the chair, I'm just gonna throw Matza at you like a frisbee. I have sharp edges. You should wear. You should wear safety goggles.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did when I did my woodworking class do that? So today is going to be a passover serial episode. Well him to life is that? That's what that means?
Speaker 2: Oh to life? Fun Shanatova, the Shanatova. Yeah, Shannato. Yeah, I forgot what that means. Okay, cool cock cock cock cool. Actually I will say good shop is to you because today when we're recording this is Friday. Do you have low? I'm sorry flow right is low? Yeah? Why? Because that's a bar or bot mitzvah song.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's a lot of bar barbers you play or I got a feeling.
Speaker 2: Of course everyone it's himself, Scottie.
Speaker 1: I do a really good hype man for bar and bought mitzvahs.
Speaker 2: You should be a DJ. Yeah, I could be. Well, I don't even where is it's not of it here? Wow? Oh they're at teasing. The system is all right. Everyone see you on your feet. The man himself is here, you know him. Get ready for its gotties. They play that song at every barbout mitzwell because it says lkaia and it's one of the only few pop songs that says that in there, or maybe the only one. Oh my gosh, they do yeah, yeah, so that'll play it everyone. Yeah, and you know celebration from Cool in the Gang. Yeah, that's at every bar about mitzvah. Although that's probably starting to get weaned out. That was more of an eighties thing and nineties. Florida is the big one. Right around you spin my head right round. Oh. I love that song. And if you have a big family, you'll hear sister Sledge. We are family, know, is it Sister Sledge? I think it is right. Yeah, it is good. Yes. Anyway, so I have to eat some gross cereal. Thank you, good, thank you, Yeah, thank you Secret squirrel Joel. He pointed out that his particular shop Right had a wide variety of passover cereals. We've done a bunch in years past. They've been okay. Some of the mascots have been strange. Okay, some of the tastes have been strange.
Speaker 1: Can I say one thing. I'm so sorry. This is a breaking news update for myself. Okay, I found out my friend just submitted us for the Easter egg roll.
Speaker 2: I told you I wanted to do that. It's open.
Speaker 1: Go to the lottery. Okay, I'm going to my friend Renee. If we get in, we're going to take tea on to the Easter egg roll.
Speaker 2: Hope. I've been trying to do it for a thousand years. I'm gonna have to do it as soon as we finished this episode. You can also volunteer if you want. Maybe we could just like during the commercial break. I'll do it. Really no, it takes a while. It's a whole question after does anyway? Okay, so let's eat some cereal. Yeah, Jews racing out of Egypt couldn't have the bread, couldn't rise, and so they eat on leven bread on Passover. Okay, we do, yes, great, all right, so I'm gonna go down to the cereal. I am not Jewish, so I'm just following your lead. I don't know which one you want first. I'm going to grab the one with the most interesting name. This is from Leebers since nineteen thirty nine. Cocoa Vanilla, Ringio's. Oh they're ringios and the box are looking like the letters are there. It's not very clear. Yeah, so it's kind of like maybe it was a copy of a copy and they did like the cereal and a green screen or something.
Speaker 1: Like chocolate vanilla cheerios.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, one would think they have interesting openings, you just like it has the zip strip on it. Oh now, how big is the bag inside of this box going to be.
Speaker 1: A baby It's going to be infant size.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's always foil. I love the foil bags. It keeps it fresher because this stuff says it's good until I don't know, probably next passover.
Speaker 1: I kind of miss doing it the other way, if I'm being honest with you, really, I miss sitting next to you. Well, this is an Oh my god, these o's are huge. Oh my god. I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: I will say though they smell very good. Yeah, I miss sitting next to you. Do you miss sitting next to me? It's just different like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to see you with all this machinery in the way.
Speaker 2: So just swing that micro stand out of the way, no, because it doesn't help. Thank you very much, Andrew for the organic Valley Whole milk today, so welcome. How much did this cost?
Speaker 1: Eight dollars? Actually seven dollars, sorry, seven ninety nine. I bet no, seven dollars. Got three dollars back.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's expired, but that's cool.
Speaker 1: Now it's not April third.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: I checked it because I knew that's the first thing you would do. These are absurd, right.
Speaker 2: You can only get like one or two in your mouth at once. What the hell am I supposed to do with this? Eat it? This is too big? They're massive. You can take one chocolate and one vanilla on your spoon at once, and let's try it. You're ready. See the flavor would be okay, But the consistency of the cereal, I'm not a fan. It's kind of like styrofoam, right, It's almost like chocolate and vanilla packing peanuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say that.
Speaker 2: So next shipman you get from US, I will pack with this cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not quite my tempo, not a fam I give it two bowls.
Speaker 2: I was going to say the same for a passover cereal. It's not the worst. Look. If this is all I could eat on Passover and I couldn't have my cocoa pebbles, I would have some coco vanilla ringios. I try it again. Still not goub no. So here's what I'm gonna do this time, Andy. Because I don't have a pad, I'm gonna write a two S two look at that. Okay, so now other Scott will know that, Oh I got a marker on my finger.
Speaker 1: Ugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we'll move on to I don't know. I just want to go like the the best of the worst. Everything is chocolate this time around. But there are pieces of the cereal stuck to the roof of my mouth and I cannot remove them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wait a minute, my teeth and everything. We're not gonna be able to take a break in this episode, are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We are we are, because I'll go We'll be back right after this and then I'll do the I'll make the noise myself unless you have some like commercial music system. My gosh, I'm sure there is some stuff in here, but I you know, I wasn't prepared, Andrew, You're never prepared. It's really sad how far you've let this podcast fall in.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You don't send me noises. You don't do cereal graveyards, you don't do your flashbacks, you don't do anything anymore. There's so much relies on me. I have to edit the video, I have to upload.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers time fillers.
Speaker 1: You never sent me that I would play that every time you talk.
Speaker 2: I just found it. Yeah, it's nice. Send it to me. There's so much stuff in here that we have how to send it in this system. It's so hard, you know what? Technically? This next cereal is this Serial Killers in turn National. Okay, all three of these cereals are a product of Israel, even though they're distributed by companies in New Jersey. Yeah, they're from Israel. Chuck O Rios. Now, I feel like we've had chuckle rios before because the name is funny, but it was not on our list. Right behind there is cocoaages, So you know what, maybe it just sounded the same here, cocoaoos. That's right, Coco roos multimeal. So do you want to do chuckle rios or do you want to do real cocoa flavored Crispy O's.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm gonna do chocoreos chocoreos next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, This is from the company that I can't pronounce. It's pasks p A s K E s Z. I don't know. Does that sound right? Pasquies. We did one from them last year. I don't remember which flavor. You can check Serial Killers PC dot Com, and these cereals are really not widely available across the country. You'd have to go on Amazon to find them or some local supermarkets. Oh this is gonna be bad too. I just I do love. These rings are gigantic. I'm gonna quit. These rings are gigantic. They are. Yeah, they're pretty much the same as the other ones. They're just no vanilla in here, and it's from a different company. Oh great, let's say, I'm just gonna Why do they keep doing this? I don't get it. Why are you making your food abnormally large? Big, big Andrew?
Speaker 1: It was like when big Puffs came out the Reese's once up there. I don't need to think big. Nobody does.
Speaker 2: Or the capt'n crunch XL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody needs to be thinking big anymore. Quarantine did us all dirty? We don't need giant foods now, God bless well.
Speaker 2: Not for cereal anyway. Cereal shouldn't be this big, No, because it scratches up to the roof of your mouth so terribly. Here you go. Okay, Oh god, this looks like literal crap. This looks like dog poop. And look at that. If I told you a dog just pooped in there. You'd be like, oh, yeah, actually they look like some sort of animal's Buttholeugh right, one too. Three, No, you're pretty much the same as the other one. I do like the cocoa flavoring better on this one. No, great crunchy taste. Sweetened corn rings with real cocoa. No, wait a minute, hold on. So it says this is kind of a I don't know what's the word when it says two different things, not a oxymoron. But it's help me, Andrew, stop looking at your phone. I don't know what contradicting itself. Okay, it says sweetened cereal rings with real cocoa, great crunchy taste, artificially flavored. How is real cocoa artificially flavored? They don't actullally know that's funny. Let's see ingredients tap Yoka stars, dehydrated potato flakes, potato stars, sugar gluecoase, coco, vanilla artificial. Oh, that's what's artificial. The vanilla is artificial. May contain almonds, hazel nuts, or cashews. I give this two bowls as well. I just think it's not good. I'm gonna do the same. Not a fan I mean, but if you see, that's the thing, if you have to have a passover cereal. We're trying to tell you which ones are the best. And I don't think it's the ease. I think it's the crazy amount of Schevitz, the Magician, the one that had the cara. No, the Manishievitz one was like cream fill. The one you're thinking of was like crow nose or something whatever. It was still good. A S S two A two not a S S. Why would you say it was ass? I didn't mean that. I meant a T S two.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Very interesting, mister Scott.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Right after this, right after this D.
Speaker 2: And we're back. No, why I need a longer pause? Why?
Speaker 1: Or at least tell me where it is in here? How many minutes are we in?
Speaker 2: Like twelve? Okay?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Is that cool? Yeah? I'll remember it and not really, but I just wanted to play that. That was fun. Remember when we did that. I do.
Speaker 1: I'm Wilburd Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just like the Greatest Hits collection. Poor wilf for Brimley. He's dead. I just have diabetes in my box. I'm sorry, you.
Speaker 1: Should send me these? What you should send me these? This's way I could put them into the box.
Speaker 2: But in order for me to send you these, I have to.
Speaker 1: Listen to them in real time, and they are one minute each and it takes me so long to convert it to an MP three. But Andy, would you mind uploading the video to YouTube, converting it as an MP four, also uploading this.
Speaker 2: Also doing that.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard, Andy, I should be able to do it, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But it's so strenuous for me to get this for you. But yeah, no, no, no, no, no, please let's move on to Geffen Crispyos.
Speaker 1: This is why millennials are quitting the workforce, because we have to work under boomers like you.
Speaker 2: Guys who are like, I'm not I am boomer.
Speaker 1: You are so lazy And the avocado told such you're reading is so expensive? But can you convert the Stuipedia for me? Oh please, You're such a jerk. I'm just speaking the truth. Geffen Real Cocoa Flavorite Crispyo is Andrew. It's kosher for passover, cholesterol free and fat free.
Speaker 2: And this one comes in a white bag. Okay, that tears apart instantly. You hate your favorite. Yeah, we had one of these Geffen's last year. I remember which flavor we took, but chances are it wasn't great. Yeah, probably not. This one smells good, strong cocoa hints. Oh, just took us off the air here.
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure we might have gotten tickets to the White House thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready, one, two, three, Now these aren't terrible. The consistency is a little bit better.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to actually taste it. It really doesn't have a taste.
Speaker 2: See, the milk really does make a difference. It washes it out. The whole milk really makes a difference. It's creamier. Well, throw your waistline. Therefore, I kind of like this one. I'm gonna give this one three balls, No, two balls and a spoon. Two and a spoon. Yeah, I don't love it.
Speaker 1: It has a weird taste. Yeah, like it's milky. I don't know it's milky because there's a lot of milk in it. No, but it also, like I don't know, it doesn't have like a strong chocolate taste. I don't know what I'm eating. Like, I can't explain the taste of that cereal. It doesn't taste chocolatey, it almost tats vanilla e. The serving suggestion has bananas in it. Bananas bananas, yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Could see it.
Speaker 1: They sing better with bananas, tapioca stars, sugar, cocoa powder. Okay, yes, the tapioca I could tell you for sure, because it almost has like boba tea. You know, when you have boba you've never probably had it.
Speaker 2: Those are things that blow up in your mouth. You got the little pearls. It has like that kind of taste to it. Cocoa powdered glucose syrup, dietary fibrous chicory, mono and diglycerize of fatty acids, salt, artificial flavoring. Why artificial? Why? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it the worst, absolutely not? But is it good? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: But we have had regular non passover type cereals that are worse than that. Yes, there's no doubt about it. Absolutely So that's it. Yeah, all right, Well great, anything else? Andrew not really, I only had three. I must say. Kolsure for passover cereals or food in general, are expensive, af I can imagine, so each one of those boxes were six dollars on sale. Wow. Yeah, so I didn't get four or five or six.
Speaker 1: You not worry. You did your best and that's all that counts. I appreciate you all right. On the next serial Killers, Oh, I forgot we had teases for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know we're sis. I think On the Next Serial Killers, we're finally going to get to our friend Corene, who we sent the new Reese's Cluster Puff cereal two. We still haven't done that. Yeah, I've kind of been putting it off just because it's the same thing. Okay, it is what it is. But maybe I'll bring in the Reese's Bunny cereal also, since it's just a different shape but probably exactly the same. I'm in. Are you in? Yeah? Okay, let's go this episode? Eh, I liked it. It's all right. Thank you all so much for listening. We really do appreciate you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Make sure you like and subscribe and also leave us a review. We love reading your five star reviews.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of very jealous? Yeah, so can I can I read the latest one? Andrew? I'm sure I really liked it. You're supposed to fill time here while I find.
Speaker 1: It well, I also have to go get my breakfast downstairs, so oh, I'm sorry. I mean this is clearly a time filler. You're like trying to bump us up to twenty minutes. So you're like, no, oh, let me go and stroll down memory Lane real quick.
Speaker 2: Perfect milk to cereal ratio is the title? Huh. Scott Andrew balance each other out so well. Every episode will have you laughing, whether it's about their banter, the guests, or the reactions to terrible serials. Genuinely enjoy every episode, love when Danielle is on. But I must say that the episode with Greg T had me absolutely dying. Oh I missed that chaos and that's from k Oh.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, so really appreciate it. We really love reading your guys' reviews and we'll read them on the show. Just leave us five stars and like I said, like and subscribe.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she knows that every kiss begins with her that's all right anyway. Please check out our website Serreal KILLERSPC dot com for you shorts left feet to purchase yay okay, and follow us Serial Killers PC yes everywhere and if you own a milk company, we need milk. Yep, thank you.
Speaker 1: Until next time, say crunch Andrew corruct crunchy. I liked it. That was fun, old school BB I will tell you. Also, go Peacocks. I hope they win. And when this episode airs, the Saint Peter's Peacocks one and are.
Speaker 2: In the eight, the top eight. In the future. Yeah, in the fututa, I do like the Superman box better. I will admit that. Oh my god, yes I win.