Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, it's Lala Kent. Welcome to untraditionally, Lala, Hello, gorgeous, Welcome back to untraditionally, Lala. I am here with my family, my mama, techie. Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm tired? Tired? It's ten o'clock the day. You aren't tired?
Speaker 1: Well, do we know why she's tired because ships through the fog every night.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of being tired of being tired, Grandpa.
Speaker 3: I think I'm tired too, because ocean was up.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I heard her rustling in her in her bed opening seaweed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a seaweed with seaweed like the little packets. Yes, I have a snack cupboard and Sosa sits at it and wins.
Speaker 2: We may need to put the snack cupboard off the ground.
Speaker 1: It needs to go somewhere because these kids are upsits Like every time I look over, he is at it trying to open.
Speaker 2: We don't happen.
Speaker 1: We don't have handles on the cabinets.
Speaker 5: No, she just got She'll look at it and push on it and then why's like man, and it gets quicker.
Speaker 4: You guys, last night ocean was crushing the season.
Speaker 1: Rushing it, Bro, Can I tell you I come downstairs. Her room is a disgrace, which means she was up all night doing putting her dolls to bed, making beds for them.
Speaker 2: She loves making beds.
Speaker 1: Not just demolished because she turned her bed into a bed for her stuffed animals, so many skirts all over the floor. She came up to my room and slept in my bed.
Speaker 2: After she tuckered herself out.
Speaker 1: She chuckered herself out. She had a solid like three hours of sleep by going too her room. I was like, bro, what happened last night? She goes, I was just playing around a little bit, but.
Speaker 3: A little bit what a lot of bet I saw.
Speaker 2: No, you need to put childlocks on her closet doors.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, there's where we go back.
Speaker 2: In there and all of her clothes are going to be out.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But can I tell you she got up this morning and she was so cute. She made her bed. I heard you in the other room like it was the cutest thing. And then she comes in my room and dims the light so it's not bright. It shows me her makeup you had given her and her outfit, and she was feeling herself.
Speaker 3: It was really cute.
Speaker 1: It was so adorable. She got herself dressed this morning. She was she picked out her outfit last night, laid it out, got herself dressed. It was not a fight. Usually it's a freaking argument every morning, being like, you cannot wear a hot pink striped shirt with a green plaid skirt and hot pink shoes and hot pink shoes. It's horrendous. And you know, normally when she comes out of the room and it's like not a school day, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you look amazing.
Speaker 1: I love it. But the other morning, I was like on a hundred and I was not trying to hear anything she had to say. And I was like, I'm gonna be honest with you, Ocean. That outfit is beautiful in the house for school, horrendous. It doesn't match. You cannot wear it.
Speaker 2: People are going to see.
Speaker 3: She likes stripes and plaids together.
Speaker 1: Great, I'm all about mixing your prints right the right horrendous.
Speaker 2: Well, she let her thrive in her colors. All right, you bring back.
Speaker 1: So we woke up at six thirty, which normally we do seven, but I turn on the Today Show and they're showing like the blizzard that like had hit the East coast or whatever, and she's looking at it like this. She goes, oh my gosh, are you seeing this? Mom?
Speaker 2: Snow?
Speaker 1: Is that real? Is that even real? I'm like, this, poor kid, we take her to you. She's watching it on the TV.
Speaker 6: Thinking that it's not real. How sad. We are getting to the airport and it started snowing. I know, let's getsay, let's get your tsa.
Speaker 1: I know, but we like put her up against the window, against the window, I know, SA.
Speaker 3: Eighty five parkas and didn't have to wear one.
Speaker 2: I have to use them and right, and.
Speaker 1: Then unpacked my parkas to go to the airport. I'm like, it's fucking freezy.
Speaker 2: I mean my parkau. Oh it happened. Oh I went on a date.
Speaker 1: I went on a date, an actual date.
Speaker 2: She's so lazy she makes me drive her to the date.
Speaker 4: Well, on another note, East and I were following those cars that drive themselves to too many things.
Speaker 2: Did hold on?
Speaker 4: I want to here go And we're talking about all the mishaps that have happened in those like going by a crime scene. Remember the police had their guns drums and it drives bynger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, he was ducking behind a seat, I'd assume. But then there was one guy, he's just filming himself. He's in the back of it. It's stuck going in a loop, and he goes and I can't get out. I'd throw up. I have any then.
Speaker 2: Not only that.
Speaker 6: Controversial for sure on both ends, but a mom put her daughter into one but opened the door for her, and there was a gentleman sitting in the back in the trunk, in the trunk like where you open the tailgate. It's not like a trunk, but like behind.
Speaker 2: Me where you were.
Speaker 3: Hatch back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they only have one. It's a Jaguar. But yeah, pretty nice car, very nice car.
Speaker 6: But who do you judge, the guy in the back waiting for the passenger, or the or the mother putting in her kid into the car.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of Ramona Singer when she wanted to go to a party with Kelly Bensimone and so she put she put avery in a taxi in New York City by herself.
Speaker 2: I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Go how long the party with that guy? What is his name? Uh, Perez Hilton. She wanted to go to the Perez Hilton event.
Speaker 6: That took me back, so she sent she sent different times for sure, crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know the way MOS freaked me out. Anyway, I went on a day with a boy and I was telling mom the interaction of how the day got set up and Jenna had just come over for us to work out, and Mom is doing the dishes and starts sobbing. Well, it was what I.
Speaker 3: Deserved to go on a cute day.
Speaker 7: How sad fucking sad? Okay, yeah, I know this is it is sad. It's really sad.
Speaker 1: Sobbing cleaning baby bottles.
Speaker 2: I was like tears, really.
Speaker 1: And then she was very clein They're like, no, you deserve this. I was like, you guards, it's a dinner, dinner, dude, you will feed myself and it's just someone else is going to pay for it.
Speaker 3: I know that one's last time you went on a date.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, exactly almost five. We're venturing and we're in the fifth year.
Speaker 2: Was still in office.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I was sorry, that's not true, completely untrue. Well, I mean the last time I actually dated somebody, I mean twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: See, this is a beautiful thing that you're going out on.
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 1: I can literally recall the last date I went on, because it was the week before Ocean's second birthday.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, a week before she was born. I was going to say, maybe that was why she didn't go.
Speaker 1: Well, no, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Tell us about your date.
Speaker 1: It was cute, it was whatever. It's not going anywhere. I find him to be wonderful and entertaining.
Speaker 4: Weired him on speakerphone, and I think he carries on a conversation really well.
Speaker 1: And that's we can literally talk about anything and everything. And he's very good looking, super sexy, big as fuck, but very young, and just certain things that we talk about. It's like, Okay, I know there's an age gap, there's a Hella age gap, but also like I don't think I'm his person, and I don't think he's my person talking by the way, I could talk to him about anything anything, Like can I tell you he was teaching me this stretch And the first time I met him, he showed me this stretch. Okay, not sexual, not sexual, but like you sit on your knees and then you slowly lean and you have to use your core. So we were talking about this at dinner and he was like, what don't you like about that stretch? And I was like, I don't like the amount of pressure I feel in my asshole when I'm leaning back. Looks like fair, that sounds uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good pressure? Just get a pillow under your butt?
Speaker 1: What do you mean no, when I'm leaning back? I don't know all core strength. Bottom line is I talked about pressure in my asshole. All right, that's someone who you know is a lifelong friend.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm going to say. The date, it was great. To date was great. He had texted me earlier and he was like, Hey, when we go and meet up with my friend, he wants to see photos of the potential women that you're going to bring in. I was like everyone exactly. I was like, everyone has plants tonight. So what I'm going to do is get dinner with you and then release you and your friend into the wild to wreak havoc. And he was like that sounds great, sounds good.
Speaker 3: But he drove, He drove here from out of town.
Speaker 1: He did, how many gesture are I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Far? Yeah? Talk about mom and.
Speaker 1: I trying to cook the other night Rice, Oh.
Speaker 4: I hate cooking it. I hate it. And then you tell me my hair is wafting. That was another thing you were telling me in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: You want her hair.
Speaker 1: And she doesn't. It had been eleven days, you guys, eleven days since my mother had it's really dry.
Speaker 2: As a rebuttal.
Speaker 1: She got it blown out professionally before Utah and Bitch rocked it into the wheels off. I looked at her yesterday and was like, bro, that needs to be submerged into a fuse.
Speaker 2: I tried to wash it several prior.
Speaker 4: You kept going, well the first why don't you watch it?
Speaker 2: YadA YadA?
Speaker 1: You because you pick the worst time. You pick when people have just arrived to come hang out. You pick when I'm trying to go to bed to start the blow dry. It's like fucking pick a normal hour. Please, for the love of God, can I tell you my bathroom do it? Which is no big deal?
Speaker 2: Fine hour? Then we're all girls here hold on, Like at nine thirty.
Speaker 1: At night when I'm just shy of my blackout mask.
Speaker 2: You wish you wish you were up at night.
Speaker 6: Here's the other thing, Like Lauren, you at a normal hour, it's like, well, it's seven thirty.
Speaker 2: A normal hour. It's seven o'clock getting bad.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm just start making you have my morning routine and let's see how panics you get when the clocks.
Speaker 2: No, can I tell you one last to make fun of me. You're morning duty? Then how about that? No? No, no, no, no, how about that?
Speaker 4: No, I'm an evening duty. I make the lunch at night, I do my deals your morning, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So then don't don't talk about my bedtime routine and insult me about it. Well, you're waking up to negotiate, and then Jenna arrives and you have to then feed the baby. Take the baby upstairs. I'm working out in chaos. You saw the video. You saw the fucking video my morning. I want you to see how panic.
Speaker 4: Youate it from your mornings. I raised two children.
Speaker 2: I'm my dad, me up every morning morning while you were still asleep.
Speaker 3: All right, I have to take.
Speaker 2: Take it back.
Speaker 6: She comes over after washing her hair, and I know it was at a decent hour because it was like eight thirty when she came over to and she goes, this is why I don't wash my hair, because it's just a poof, And I go, well, what did you put it in?
Speaker 2: Candy? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I go, okay, what products did you put into your hair after you showered?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nothing, you go product list.
Speaker 3: Well, I put some oil in it.
Speaker 4: After since said that, I went up in your bathroom and got some oale.
Speaker 1: Your hair looks great and you did it on your amazing. I'm sorry that we attacked you. Just now, I don't even care. All right, let's talk about us cooking. So our plan was to make we have our friend over. His name's Nick. Joe is his partner. Joe has to be out of town, and Joe was very worried about what Nick was going to eat because Nick is very picky. And I was like, we will take.
Speaker 2: Hair of baby.
Speaker 1: And Joe's the cook every time they come over. Joe cooks for us, cleans. Now it's just us, and I was like, we will take care of baby. You just go do your thing, Joe. So he comes over and we're making terryaki chicken karaoki rice bowls or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So I get out this ginormous pot to start making the rice and I just start filling it up with water. And I was like, I guess that I should measure the water based on how much rice I'm gonna be cooking. And then I didn't want to waste the water, so I'm like trying to like dump it into little cups just to like save.
Speaker 3: We could use filtered water, and we needed to.
Speaker 1: And it's like a little grita like that shit takes forever to fill up. So I was like trying to distribute the waters.
Speaker 6: Sad as you guys using distilled water to heat up that will already distill the fucking water.
Speaker 1: No, I thought that that was only the condensation.
Speaker 2: That hurts in so many areas.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true anyway, So were you going to boil the water?
Speaker 2: Just wait? Okay?
Speaker 1: So Mom is like rinsing the rice, not under the regular fucking tap water after she just told me don't use tap water to the rice. Okay, So I'm washing her do it, and I like don't even fucking care. I'm like whatever. So I finally get the two cups into the pot for the four cups of rice that we want to make.
Speaker 3: Or what was it four cups of water rice?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I need the package. I need the package to read. Then I'll know whatever. So then Mom comes so far and she dumps put it on the stove and I turned it on and we like go about our business. It's just I'm worried. I think the I think the water is supposed to come to a boil before we put the rice in, which is enough, So then we have to dump it out again, distribute the rise to a different bowl, get the water back in the pot, boil it. It was a nightmare paste it looked, and then we overcook. It didn't look like rice. It looked like mush okayaste paste. I was dying. I first of all, I'm never cooking again. So as we're cooking, the fire alarm starts going off okay, and Ocean is eating a snack her seaweed okay iPad in front of her. Because I don't give a.
Speaker 2: Fuck, because it's some day, because give one fuck. I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have it in me today. Sosa is on my hip and I'm trying to get the fire alarm to stop. Moms at the front doesn't have her glasses on, so she's like, she's like, Lauren, I don't know how to work this. I'm like, open the doors. Get the smoke down. She's like, there's no smoke anywhere, and I'm like, wow, that is true, there is no smoke. What the fuck is going on? So I put Sosa down. She sprints to me, this little tiny tot sobbing. So after we get.
Speaker 3: It and the dogs are having the dogs.
Speaker 1: Are having a cornary. Ocean finally gets up and she's like this and she loves to get in Sosa's face. She's like a baby. I did a baby, And I'm like, Ocean, she's like very traumatized with what just happened, So like, maybe just leave her alone for a minute. And she just what just happened.
Speaker 3: She did not even realize the fire life the.
Speaker 1: Fire alarm went off. She goes the fire alarm went off. I'm like, oh, us is a real problem.
Speaker 4: You have two such opposite kids, the most opposite.
Speaker 1: And it scares me that when she hears something like that, she doesn't know until she's engulfed in flames. That's a real fucking problem. And after that, yeah, tunes all of us out. My one kid tunes us out. Doesn't care what you say to her. You tell Ocean or so Sa no for a snack, and she is in hysterics, like you just beat her. It's wild how different my kids are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, night and day day.
Speaker 1: But also I do think there was too much IP had time. And I know people who are going to listen are going to say she knew the fire alarm or would know that the fire alarm was going off. But it's the screen time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how to balance. The screen is way too much.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. That's hysterical. Oh that is so funny. Look at her.
Speaker 1: She's getting a real kick out of herself today. Yeah, I agree with you, though. She's right, You guys spend way too much time in the coffee house. I also we watched Southern Charm. I got caught up. She was so good. It does not get the credit it deserves. Or maybe it does. And I'm just out of the loop. I'm a little boy crazy right now. So I don't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 2: You're in your You're in your love bubble.
Speaker 1: I really hate that. I hate that I have punched me the next time, Willia, I love that.
Speaker 2: I'd love to punch me.
Speaker 1: Lisa a real kick out of herself anyway, and it was one of the episodes that I was watching where Madison Lacroix goes into labor and her mom can't find her glasses.
Speaker 3: And is driving them to and Madison.
Speaker 1: To the hospital to have this baby in the dark.
Speaker 2: You know you're has this happened to drive at night? So I am driving the day.
Speaker 1: And it's always an excuse my eyes, my car.
Speaker 2: We got her car back, and do you want to drive it? Yeah? I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I like to be driven. You're driving this daisy. I don't even want to get into it anyway.
Speaker 2: She has to take her to her appointment because she can't drive there.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you guys something? Friend, Let me tell you guys something. This is where I drew the line. All right, my poor brother, you have a great heart. He had to drive my grown ass mother to the gaynacologist and sit in the waiting room.
Speaker 2: I did. After she went in, I did think to myself, what the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now there were a lot of lots going through my mind, and I did exit the.
Speaker 2: Building thought I need to get out of this. I love the feeling I have.
Speaker 1: I said, there has to be a people already think we're fucking weird. Now you got used to drive me into the guano. It can't happen again.
Speaker 3: It has a fish take there, he can enjoy the fish.
Speaker 4: And and he got a kick out of.
Speaker 2: The woman in the in the waiting room that was blaring. What was she doing? Oh what you do? That's what experience?
Speaker 1: Why I tell you turn your phone down, take it off speaker.
Speaker 2: Stop annoying.
Speaker 6: At first, it was all right because she was watching like a ten minute video and it was like lovely music and I was like, oh, I like the chimes in here. And then it went to like very different yelling, people yelling, and then I was like this, it has her phone full blast.
Speaker 2: Even MoMA was looking at me. I was like, yeah, no, this is what it's like at home with you, bitch. Oh wow, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I do thank you for taking me though. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really show it. I do it.
Speaker 1: Everyone's crushing it at our house, by the way, most magical place on the planet. Oh it is Disneyland at home, the house and the people living in it. There's nothing better than the Burningham household. I will say, I agree before what's it called? You make it? You're the comedic relief we need also the energy from Easton, the kids running around, like before I went on that date, which I felt really bad. I don't I don't date ever, but it was like, of course, the one night that I'm going to go out on a date which I haven't been on, like we established since twenty twenty two. I have my daughter and the dinner wasn't until eight, but then I got to leave at like seven thirty, and so I look in the bed and I had told Ocean like, Mom's just gonna go out for a little bit. And I come out of the bathroom and my mom, Ocean and Easton are in my bed watching what did you guys? Watching Luca with popcorn? And it just made I took a picture of just popcorn.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Just put your cigarette out and talk.
Speaker 1: She's secretly hitting your face.
Speaker 2: I know. We went into a room.
Speaker 8: There's a chocolate chocolate and I'm but here's the other And if everyone was okay my check in, I'll just leave my house and go and check in the other house, just to see.
Speaker 6: And I just jumped on the bed to see how she and Ocean goes. You don't have to sit like that. You can share with my you can share my pillow, and I thought I have to share your pillow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a picture.
Speaker 1: It's so cute. It made me so happy. Anyway, Thank you mom, Thank you Easton for creating a magical environment at home.
Speaker 3: Of course, And if.
Speaker 1: We have to have the little weird things like I know, you know, it's just a part.
Speaker 3: Of our stays. Drive me to the hip.
Speaker 1: I would much rather have appointment, can I tell you so? Madison Lacoy's mom driving her with no glasses on. It literally took me back when I was giving birth to Sosa. Keep in mind both of my kids. I was induced with Sosa. I don't have a partner, right, My mom's my co parent. I drove myself to have sosam mind the car.
Speaker 3: Also, your sister in law was in the car, yea.
Speaker 1: And I don't expect Cheryl to drive because it's whatever. But I'm like, I am a badass. Three thirty in the morning, I'm driving my own self. Hella pregnant to deliver a baby. They could have just come out and slammed on the brain. Mom didn't even think twice about it. She let me jump right in the front seat to drive.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you the GMC. I can't.
Speaker 2: Back then I had the range Rover. I was balling, baby, well.
Speaker 3: I could drive that. I just probably was tired.
Speaker 1: Whoa, what a what would be to be induced and push a human out of your cookie? But just so tired.
Speaker 2: But I am.
Speaker 3: Such a dick.
Speaker 1: Ethan. You had a really cute story about something that happened to you, and I was really annoyed that during the Utah episode of the podcast you didn't talk I know.
Speaker 2: So I went to the airport. I was flying to Utah without you guys.
Speaker 6: I was going out of like what a week early, Yeah, And I was just feeling I just hate flying all of those and when you're flying, you can sneak liquor, you can do things, and you have tools. So I called my sponsor and I was like, hey, I'm just nervous this, that and the other talked and he was like, you need to go to the gate, the front gate where you're checking in, and just ask them for a friend of Bill. And so when you do that, that's just a keyword for our little program we have is we're a friend of Bill. So I went up to her and I was like, Hey, can you call for a friend of Bill.
Speaker 2: I'm just in Hell.
Speaker 6: I need some just a conversation, and she goes, she stepped out and she put her hands on her hips and she goes, I'm a friend of Bill. So me and her started talking. Funny enough, she lives in LA she's from Salt Lake City. She had twenty five years sobrise and yeah, no, I'm just very blessed.
Speaker 2: It's crazy just to see like how much how many of.
Speaker 6: Us are really out there when you just like ask and how much that conversation just kind of helped me through.
Speaker 2: Just a vacation until you guys got there.
Speaker 6: So yeah, if you're ever in struggle, friend of Bill, like really anywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well yes.
Speaker 6: So I was walking to CVS and know the people who sit outside with like girl scout or they're helping. So there was an H and I, which is like hospital and institutions, and they were putting on like you know, taking funds to like bring this was for a Christmas and the guy was like, can you help out? And I was like, actually, I'm a friend of Bill, and he stood up and shook my hand and he goes, you're doing enough because just in the meetings you know, they send around a little thing for that.
Speaker 2: So he was like, you're doing enough.
Speaker 6: So yeah, just like even just being a friend of Bill and like being in the program, you get a lot of connection and a lot of great things from it, Like it gets you excited, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Get you excited excited variety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a friend of Bill.
Speaker 6: It's a code name for you know, if you're in the program and a part of this beautiful yeah, this AA community, and you know, people like it.
Speaker 2: Anonymous. I don't want to be anonymous because instead of being yeah yeahah yeah, it just helped me so much.
Speaker 6: I was like, where the fuck was this when I was struggling, Like if it was so apparent, I would have probably got help before my elevator hit bottom.
Speaker 1: That is why it's it's really hard with the old timers and sobriety. And when I first got sober, I got a phone call from my sponsor at the time and she was like, hey, like some old timers are kind of having an issue with like you doing press. And it makes sense because literally in the meeting they say we stay free of press. They don't want to be out there like that. But I'm of the mindset of if I have found something that is single handedly keeping me sober and in returned that means saving my life? Yes, why would I not talk about it?
Speaker 2: Share?
Speaker 1: I'm not sharing that. You're yeah, in the program, you're not dropping names.
Speaker 2: I'm not sharing.
Speaker 1: I'm not blowing your anonymity. But I feel like I gotta talk about it.
Speaker 3: Can't you shure?
Speaker 1: It's quite literally saving my life. You also put in here Caleb Williams painted his nails. Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: And you got heat for it?
Speaker 2: Right? Yes? I so he's been getting heat for this since college.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I only hated him because he painted his nails. Fuck Utah, but we ye what a little punk. Yeah, but after we won and I was like, no, I hated the Utah with the painted nails though, Like you didn't run through your.
Speaker 1: Mind that you could lose and then those nails are not gonna slap as hard as you manifestation manifestation nails.
Speaker 6: No, he paints his nails all the time, and like people are saying, like what they're saying, they're just you know, controversial, like why he's doing it, And it's like I'm the same way I paint my nails and people when like they see them because sometimes.
Speaker 1: Ocean was funny that like, painted nails are controversial with everything happening.
Speaker 2: In the world. I know I have read my nails about my nails.
Speaker 6: There was but like I like, I don't know how to even say it, Like I just know who I am.
Speaker 1: I love That's all you have to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I look fashion and I feel like they add so much to like just for a guy, it's just like another accessory.
Speaker 2: I don't know you've.
Speaker 4: Got You've been able to rock those nails chrome and now they're chrome.
Speaker 2: Now they're It's like I got two nails in manicure. I love that for you.
Speaker 1: How long have you been paying your nails?
Speaker 6: I mean since I've been here, I've been painting them consistently, consistently, but I mean i'd paint them in Utah all the time. Like if when girls were like, I'm going to do my nails, I'd be like, I'm coming over, yeah, because I suck at doing it left handed.
Speaker 2: I don't know how can I.
Speaker 1: Tell you the biggest buzz kill Though my nail girl is his favorite nail girl, we can't go together because I'm like I need her.
Speaker 6: Well and she's like so cute and like she's yeah, and she just was like very nice, very delicate.
Speaker 2: She here's the other thing.
Speaker 6: She cut my nails so when they grow out, they don't grow into my skin.
Speaker 1: She's an artist. But I told Easton. He was like, I'm gonna come with you to get my nails. And I was like, no, you're not, mom, because she already booked Albina.
Speaker 6: I was like yeah, and I was like this dirty bitch, this dirty bitch, and yeah, I'm pissed I found her.
Speaker 2: She was my gal, She's my gown.
Speaker 1: Now I do you know.
Speaker 3: He gets his nails done?
Speaker 2: I mean, we all know have got it. At the same time, life is okay.
Speaker 1: We don't spend enough time to get.
Speaker 2: Truly, No, I feel that way.
Speaker 6: I'll be at my house and I'm like, it's been like an hour since I've been over there.
Speaker 2: I gotta go it.
Speaker 6: I gotta go over like when you're at the bar, you know, and you're like, I'm gonna go make a round the.
Speaker 1: Club, burning, burning as the motherfucker. That's that's what it means. News Today, Kate Hudson has debuted California Dreaming for Elias.
Speaker 3: Fabulous on TV and it's fabulous.
Speaker 1: Did you see it or just hear it?
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: You opened your eyes for it?
Speaker 3: Contacts and all on.
Speaker 1: The Today Show. Yep, yeah, they aired it earlier, so good.
Speaker 6: The Morning Show and put her contacts in for the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Also, this is some fun news adult content. Creamer Bonnie Blue is claiming she's pregnant weeks after having unprotected sex with about four hundred men. She says, I've been and she has an accent. She goes, I've been being sick a headache, and when I say headache, I mean like a megamagrain. Foods have been making me feel sick, but then also some foods and wanting to eat instantly else I will be sick. She's like very cute when she's talking, but she's like a very.
Speaker 2: Pretty blow really hot.
Speaker 1: She wanted to have sex with four hundred men. The previous record was allegedly sixty five men that was achieved by Arianna Jolie in twenty twenty four, and people had asked her like, are you worried you're gonna get pregnant? And she was like, no, when I was married, I could not get pregnant like we would have had to do IVF like the chances of me getting pregnant are slim. Every single person that participated in her reaching four hundred had to do an STD test. Obviously, Anne had to do a DNA sample so she will know who the dad is, and she does plan on letting him know. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: Would you just be so proud of me?
Speaker 2: No, you're breaking sides?
Speaker 1: Not a record i'd want you to break. I think I may have already broken it. Just kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: I haven't broken it. That is so much dick like owl.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine four hundred dicks in a room?
Speaker 3: And I don't want to?
Speaker 2: Oh, nightmare?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred balls?
Speaker 3: Too much?
Speaker 2: Too much, Lisa says, too much. I'm not disgusting, just too much. I'm just so proud of these women.
Speaker 1: Not happy about her doing this, by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would be just fucking flabbergast.
Speaker 1: This made me really, really happy. Bunny XO, who's Jelly Roll's wife?
Speaker 3: I love her?
Speaker 1: Hope to welcome twins via surrogate, and she writes, Jay and I have a surrogate, the sweetest woman ever, and soon I'll be starting my IVF stems. I've waited this long to have kids with someone I knew would be a great father and to be able to make sure they have the best life. We're going to raise these babies in love and give them everything we were never given. I can't wait to see a piece of me and him running around outside of our bodies.
Speaker 2: Oh that is cute.
Speaker 1: Jelly Roll's lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: He looks good. Yeah, them.
Speaker 1: So pretty. Yes, he's amazing. I want him to open a church because every time he wins an award and gets up there, I feel like he's preaching and I literally am like, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: All my money.
Speaker 3: I love him, I love.
Speaker 2: I love him too.
Speaker 1: Jason Bateman is responding to backlash over the comments. I'm curious to see your guys' opinion on that.
Speaker 2: What did the bait master have to say?
Speaker 1: I love Jason Bateman he made about having children to Charlie XCX. Earlier this month, the arrested development star came under fire for suggesting on his SmartLess podcast that charlie stance on not wanting kids could change, quote unquote, as she quote unquote might find somebody to shift her mindset. Despite the Grammy Winner, pointing out that she's already She's already married the nineteen seventy five's George Daniel. So he says, after he fell under fire for this comment, and like, maybe I'll find somebody. You know, things change.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's just like a bother being the foe.
Speaker 1: You're having a great We were having a great conversation about life growing up. Isn't it as only children? It seems like a very natural follow up to that. That's all it was. I don't really have much else to say about it, except it was always interesting and valuable and educational to hear people's thoughts, reactions, and feelings to anything I say or do. I don't know how I feel about it, because I think Jason Bateman's wonderful. But it does get annoying when women talk about not wanting to get married, or maybe they don't want to have children, or maybe they want something in tradition. The reason I know this is because I have received it when I have said I want to have a baby via donor, or I don't want to get married, and people saying, well what if you find the one? And it's like, can everyone just shut the fuck up and say great, Yeah, great, sounds good. That's so interesting to me.
Speaker 3: I totally agree.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: It falls under he should come under fire.
Speaker 2: No, we're saying she might find love. Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: But I think people get annoyed where it's like just say, wonderful, you don't want children, and then if one day she has children, it's like, wonderful, you changed your mind. Yeah, this constant need to like share with people like what you're doing.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say I get worried. Yes, just shut up and let people live their life. But he's also older and lived more life and probably is just in the understanding of probably her exactly, but everybody had you know, I think that's your thing.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: But like like I said to you when you were like, I don't want this, like, don't close off to it, because you could find somebody. And that's how I think he's saying, like you could but.
Speaker 1: If you find somebody, she's like, I've been married for a while anyway. So that's in that's in the news. I really want to bring back the ache and relief of the week. So Easton, do you have your ach and relief?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the damn DMV. Man, the damn DMV. That's my ache of the week.
Speaker 6: Okay, trying to transfer vehicles from one state to another state, not knowing if I did it correctly the first one.
Speaker 2: We're figuring it out. But the d m V is that real ache. And what is your relief when the DMV is done? Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: I love a one in one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: My relief is going to the doctors.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, another another one in one. All right, my my ache is going to be gosh, I'm just in my list, so I don't have any bag.
Speaker 3: You told me when you said love bubble to call you on it.
Speaker 1: I know, I appreciate that. My age is my mother trying to pop my love bubble bring me back to reality. And I would say my relief is that I have my pre op coming up for my tits. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 4: And that stresses me out why because I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: To really weird.
Speaker 1: No, Jared's gonna come over and change the dreams.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 1: I will talk more about this next week because I'm very excited about the boobs being done. So yeah, I love this. I love the ache and relief. Being back just feels so, it feels like an feels so La la Untraditionally La La. You guys, thank you for listening to another episode of Untraditionally La La. I'm gonna catch you guys on Monday for the bonus and again next week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye