Speaker 1: Welcome. It is vernic was Sentator Ted Cruz ben Ferguson with you, Senator, we have this show and sometimes we have so much to talk about that it's like where do we even start? And so tonight this show is important because we're going to deal with a very important cross examination that you had today with Anthony Blincoln. But we're also going to get to some other important news as well well.
Speaker 2: This show is ultimately about arrogance and unaccountability of the Biden cabinet. We're number one, going to talk about the fact that Merrick Garland, the Attorney General, personally approved the use of deadly force in the raid of mar A Lago. He sent FBI agents in and he told them, if you need to unload your magazines, you do it. It is astonishing. We're going to talk about that. And secondly, we're going to talk about Tony Blink and the Secretary of State who testified before the Senate yesterday and he continues to admit nothing, To say that by has done nothing wrong on foreign policy, to say the mess all across the world is not Biden's fault, to say the fact that they are backing Hamas and undermining Israel. That's all hunky dory. I took the chance to cross examine him, and I will say his position I think was utterly indefensible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was incredible. We're going to place some of that for you in a moment. With inflation still well above the Fed's target rate, you know what's happening with your dollar. It's not buying near as much as it was before, certainly not as much as it was two or three years ago. And that is why we're seeing gold yet again this week and another all time high. Many around the world are looking to gold and silver to protect their hard earned dollars as part of a diversified plan to protect your assets. And that is exactly why I want you to know about Freedom Gold USA. Now here's the number one reason why I tell you to call Freedom Gold. Never tell you to put all your money in golden silver. There's a lot of companies out there that's exactly what they do. That is not what they believe in, and that is not what they will tay to do. Their goal is to educate all of their clients about how to invest in precious metals to diversify and protect your hard earned dollars. The second reason is this, on average, freedom Goold USA charges twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms. Simple terms, that means you get twenty five to thirty percent more gold or silver in your account than you will when you go to other places. So if you're ready to look at gold and silver as a hedge against inflation, as a diversification for your portfolio, call my friends at freedom Goold USA. They're online at FREEDOMGOLDUSA dot com, slash verdict. That's Freedomgoldusa dot com slash verdict. Or give them a buzz at one eight hundred six y five five eight eight four to three. That's one eight hundred six five five eight eight four to three or freedom Goold USA dot com slash verdict center. When we go back to the Marlago raid, there was outrage enough just on that happening. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would have witnessed the breaking news that took place that said, not only did the Biden administration and the Attorney General Merrit Garland authorize this raid, but on top of that, they authorized the use of deadly force.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. According to a filing that was unsealed this week. Here's what it says. Quote. According to an operations order produced in discovery, the FBI believed it's objective for the Marlago raid was to seize quote classified information, NDI and US government records, as described in the search warrant. The order contained a policy statement regarding quote use of deadly force, which stated, for example, quote law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary. The agents planned to bring quote standard issue weapons AMMO, handcuffs, and medium and large sized bolt cutters, but they were instructed to wear unmarked polo or collared shirts.
Speaker 1: There's so many questions that I have right now. One of them center is the fact that it's like, were you setting this up to be a disaster? Because the Secret Services job is to protect the President of the United States of American former presidents at all costs. So if you send in the FBI and you give them this, hey, you've got authorized to use deadly force in this raid. And the Secret Service there whose job is to use deadly forced to protect the former president the United States of America, Why would Merrick Garland set up that disastrous situation even be a possibility.
Speaker 2: Well, and look, they were anticipating potential conflicts with Secret Service. So another one of the documents released says contingencies. Should media be President Marlago, all personnel will refer to MMOSC and I don't know all these acronyms, and I adhere to FBI media policy as briefed. Two. Should f potus former President of the United States arrive at mar A Lago, FBI MMEM and OSCs will be prepared to engage with f POTUS and US Secret Service security teams. So prepared to engage. Should US Secret Service provide resistance or interfere with FBI time line or accesses, MMEM will engage with and it's blocked out. We don't know what it is and blocked out blocked out will engage with US Secret Services point of contact per existing liaison relationships. Should mar A Lago guest reception be unwilling to provide a list of occupied guest rooms, FBI search team will knock on each guest room door to determine occupation status. FBI will request a map, list of rooms and skeleton key slash card for all rooms from mar A Lago staff five, an FBI MM slash tta with lock picking equipment will be on the scene. So they're anticipating Secret Service may actively resist the FBI, and they're prepared to engage, and they're prepared to engage with an order that explicitly authorizes deadly forced like what in the hell.
Speaker 1: Let's remind people of Merrick Garland's own words, he was very proud of this raid. In August, yes twenty twenty two. He went out there, Justice Department, you insignia behind him, the Justice Department flag to his left, the American flag to his right, and he told the world in a live report, everyone carried it this.
Speaker 3: There are, however, certain points I want you to know. First, I personally approved the decision to seek a search warrant in this matter. Second, the Department does not take such a decision.
Speaker 1: Lately, clearly not, Senator, because they were planning for the use of deadly force to possibly be used.
Speaker 2: So let me give a caveat defending this in a tiny respect, and then let me take that caveat away. The caveat I would give is is this sort of authorization. An authorization of use of deadly force is standard when the FBI is exercising a search warrant. Look, if you're exercising a search warrant in any context, if you're going to a drug dealer's house or something else, there there is a risk of armed resistance, and so an authorization of of of deadly forces is typical with with a search warrant. That's the caveat Now I'm going to take back every so little of every word of what I just said. Holy crap, this was the President of the United States. Are you out of your mind? Like like like this is And for Merrick Garland to say I personally approved it the absolute hubris of this administration. Listen, Merrick Garland is drunk with power. He believes he should be on the Supreme Court, and he is engaged in a global revenge tour against everyone he thinks who wronged him. But is there no judgment on the part of the Attorney jen Is there no judgment on the part of the Deputy Attorney General. Is there no judgment on the part of any advisors anywhere at DJ Is there no judgment on the part of the head of the FBI. Is there no judgment on the on the part of anyone involved in this process to say, you know, this guy was the president of the United States Secret Services guarding him for a reason. Yeah, maybe we should not be authorizing deadly for uced Like can you imagine listen, well, can I.
Speaker 1: Teach you this the chain of command? Just for people to understand this. Merrick Garland's over the FBI, But also isn't he over the Secret Service as well? Is that not under his now?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, Secret Service reports US, so they're in different different silos.
Speaker 1: So but wouldn't he be talking or realizing that he's setting them up for a war?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, and and listen, it is difficult to imagine. Look, who knows what happens. But the idea that okay, if Secret Service resists, you guys go like that, there is no sense. And this reminds me back at the beginning of Crossfire Hurricane. Crossfire Hurricane, you remember, was the DOJ and FBI targeting the Trump campaign back when he was a candidate. They went after him, and they went in and wire tapped him, and they went after Carter Page and they created fraudulent documents that they used to get a warrant from the Piza Court. I mean, it was a grotesque abuse of power that the Department of Justice Inspector General detailed in very painstaking detail.
Speaker 1: And the media gave cover because they said Donald Trump was crazy to imply that he was being spied on, his campaign was being spied on. They said he was a lunatic. In fact, he was right, the entire team.
Speaker 2: He was exactly right. But look, when you go back to the launch of Crossfire Hurricane part of the problem, and this goes to DOJ during Obama when this all started an FBI during Obama, there were no adults in the room. Listen, there are circumstances you could imagine where a criminal investigation, a search, warrant of prosecution has to be authorized against a high level government official, but especially when that high level official is in the opposing party, especially when that high level official is the leading candidate for the opposing party and the likely opponent for the sitting president. When you're going after your political opposition, the threshold for anything should be extraordinarily high. And it wasn't at all. Based on some ridiculous, half baked oppo research paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign that contained the notorious p tape and all that nonsense which has all been debunked. We now know was all made up. But look, when the Hillary Clinton campaign pays over a million bucks to make up oppo research, they come up with some creative stuff.
Speaker 1: When you look at this, this is going to be and it has to be. I would assume a major campaign issue, especially in the presidential campaign. I can't imagine this not coming up with the presidential debates. But there also seems to be panic right now. In response to this, Jim Comey went on MSNBC and said, this, take a listen.
Speaker 4: Are you concerned that it may get a test unlike any other if Donald Trump is reelected. I mean, when you think about a second Trump administration, what do you think the implications would be for the FBI?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Serious, for the Justice Department and the FBI, because Trump is coming for those institutions. He knows their power, and I think he has regrets that he didn't work hard enough to corrupt them last time. So he's coming for them, and that's a danger for all Americans. He's going to put people in positions in those organsations. He didn't have all stars the last time, He'll have the bottom of the barrel this time. But people who will want to do his will, and that should weary every American. This election matters because of a reason like that. People have to participate. You cannot sit on the sideline. I don't care how you feel about Joe Biden. You must vote for him because the consequences on the other side are too severe.
Speaker 1: I don't care how you feel about Joe Biden, you must vote for him. That's the former FBI director saying that Senator.
Speaker 2: Well, and when he talks about corrupting the FBI, I will say you listen. I would admit Jim Comey as an expert witness at any trial on the planet on corrupting the FBI, because he was front and center. He did exactly that. He was the point person behind weaponizing the FBI. Jim Comey is someone who fancies himself I believe to be j Edgar Hoover. He had delusions of power. It is one of the gravest mistakes of the first term of the Trump presidency that Trump did not fire Jim Comey on January twentieth, twenty seventeen, the first day in office. He should have said, thank you for your service to the nation. Your services are no longer needed. Nobody would have blinked. But the White House foolishly thought they could get Komy to be part of the administration to do his job, to not be a disloyal, power hungry snake, and they were wrong. He's continuing to do that. And by the way, let's understand there's an enormous amount of CYA in Komy and that he's very afraid if they have accountability at the FBI that his personal rear end is in the sling. And so that's he's like, please, please, please make sure you put people in power that cover up for me and that continue the corruption of the FBI and continue weaponizing get to attack their enemies, because that's what I did, and I don't want to be held for account That's among the most self interested testimony I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Final question on this now, knowing what we know about the raid, is it warranted in justifiable if Donald Trump is elected again, for him to go in in thoroughly clean house in these institutions.
Speaker 2: Warranted, justifiable, and incredibly necessary. What has happened is we have hardcore partisans who have corrupted these institutions from the inside. They occupy senior positions in the career bureaucracy. And if Trump is reelected, and I hope and pray that he is, he needs to appoint serious, strong leaders at DOJ, at the FBI, and the rest of the alphabet soup of the administration who understand what they're doing, who have the seriousness of purpose to go in and clean them out, because we need to restore the institution. Listen that there are some Republican, some conservatives that say things like abolish the FBI. I'm not in that camp. Why Because the FBI is enormously important. The FBI does hugely important things like fire and catching terrorists and stopping them from killing Americans. It does hugely important things like finding kidnappers and child predators and going after the mafia and mobsters and going after Mexican drug cartales, like all of that is really damn important, and I don't want to blow that up. What I want to do is restore the integrity of the FBI and the DOJ by getting the partisans out of office who have corrupted it. As you know, Chris Ray, the current director of the FBI, I've known for twenty five years. Chris. Interestingly, Chris is not a liberal. He's a Republican. He still considers himself a Republican to this day. Chris's problem, I believe, is that he is a company man. Now, look, Donald Trump put him in that position, he appointed him to that position. Chris is a company man, and he is. He and I have had screaming arguments on this where he believes it is his job as administrator of the FBI, director of the FBI to defend the career leaders at the fa And I've told him, Chris, you are not defending the institution of the FBI if you support people who are corrupting it and destroying its integrity. What does it tell you that half of America doesn't trust the institution anymore because you've been so politicized, and he has proven utterly incapable of seeing it and even less capable of taking it on and stopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you talk about accountability. You also talked with Anthony Lincoln, and I want to get into that in just a moment. But before I do that, if you've got a cell phone and you're with Big Mobile, you may not realize you're helping Democrats running for re election right now. You may not realize that you're helping Plan Parenthood. You may not realize you're giving money to radical extremists, liberal organizations. Now you don't know that when you're paying your bill, they're taking part of that bill and they're giving major donations to the groups and organizations, including Planned Parenthood that I just mentioned. And that is why I want you to know about Patriot Mobile. For more than a decade, Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. But there's a lot of reasons why people are like, well, I don't know if I want to change, I need good service. Well guess what, you get the same exact service used to right now, because you're going to be on the same towers that you're using right now when you switch to Patriot Mobile. The number two reason why people don't switch, they say, I don't want to go to the store and take up an entire day. Well, with technology in twenty twenty four, you can switch over the phone and it's easy. I did it the other day. I had to switch over another line and it took no time at all. And you get to keep your same cell phone number. You get to keep your same phone you have right now in your hand. Or you can upgrade to a new phone Patriot Mobile. They offer you dependable nationwide coverage. But then here's the best part. They take five percent of your bill every month on average, and they give it back to organizations that support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, and they support our military veterans, our first responders, and are wounded warriors. So when you pay your bill, you're standing up for what you believe in. You're gonna have a cell phone bill every month, why not give your money to a company that supports your values. Nine seven to two Patriot is the number to call to switch. It's nine seven to two Patriot, nine seven to two Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. You'll get free activation when you use the offer code verdict as well. Join me and make the switch today Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot. Senator. There was a remarkable moment today, and I'm privileged to get to see a lot of what you do in Washington, and I get to listen to a lot of it getting ready for the show. But this was one of I think the highlights, and I mean this sincerely of your career. The cross examination that you had today of the Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln, and I want to play it in its entirety for people what you said, but set the stage for us of what he was doing before you, guys, and what was happening.
Speaker 2: Well, the Secretary of State came today to testify before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. I'm on the Foreign Relations Committee, have been for years, and so as one of the members, I took the opportunity to question him. I'll tell you most of the questioning was fairly quiet, was fairly tame. People were not that exercised. It had been a pretty quiet hearing. Other than you had multiple Prohamas anti Israel protesters there. I think there were at least four who were arrested. One protester took a swing and a Capitol police officer. She was arrested. I had several anti Israel pro Hamas protesters chase me down the hall screaming at me. So there was the fireworks was coming from the radical left that was there. But Blincoln's testimony had been fairly quiet and sleepy. And I will say when it came my turn to question, I think it's fair to say it was no longer quiet and.
Speaker 1: Take a listen. It's truly an incredible cross here it is.
Speaker 2: Thank you, miss Chairman. I'm center, Miss Secretary. You have presided over the worst foreign policy disaster of modern times. When Joe Biden became president, he inherited peace and prosperity in the world. We now have two simultaneous wars waging, the worst war in Europe since World War II and the worst war in the Middle East in fifty years. Both I believe were caused by this administration's consistent weakness, and indeed your foreign policy is precisely backwards from what a rational American foreign policy should be. To our friends and allies, this administration is consistently undermined, weakened, and attacked them. And to our enemies, this administration has shown constant appeasement and indeed has flowed billions of dollars to the enemies of America who want to kill us. Senator Barasso asked you about Ibram Raci. Your State Department put out a statement sending condolences for his death. The Secretary, is the world better today now that Racy is dead?
Speaker 5: Given the horrible ACKs that he engaged in both as a judge and as president, to the extent he can no longer gage in them. Yes, the Iranian people are probably better off.
Speaker 2: You didn't say that in your statement, did you.
Speaker 5: I believe that we did, and certainly are spoke.
Speaker 2: Today. The United Nations is flying their flag at half staff to mourn the death. Would you agree that it is utterly disgraceful for the United Nations to be mourning the deaths of the butcher of Tehran.
Speaker 5: We're certainly not mourning his death, as I said, Do.
Speaker 2: You agree it's disgraceful for the UN to be I'll.
Speaker 5: Look at what they've done. We certainly would not do that.
Speaker 2: What they've done has phone the flag at half staff? Is that disgraceful?
Speaker 5: We wouldn't do that, and we would certainly find that.
Speaker 2: And I would note that's the absence of American leadership. All right, let's shift. The Washington Post on May eleventh wrote an article I'm going to read the opening paragraph. The Biden administration, working urgently to stave off of full scale Israeli invasion of Rafa, is offering Israel valuable assistance in an effort to persuade it to hold back, including sensitive intelligence, to help the Israeli military pinpoints the location of Hamas leaders and find the group's hidden tunnels. According to four people familiar with the US offers, is that paragraph accurate?
Speaker 5: Exactly the opposite. First of all, no one has done more to defend Israel than Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Is that paragraph?
Speaker 5: Well, let me finish if I many, please, He was there right after.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested in campaign speech, I've limited time. Is the paragraph in the Washington Post accurate as.
Speaker 5: You read it? No, to the contrary, We're providing everything we possibly can to is real to help them find.
Speaker 2: So the four sources that brief the Post and by the way, brief multiple other media outlets, they were lying. Absolutely so, all right, so that does the administration. Did the administration offer to provide the locations of senior Hamas leaders to Israel if they didn't invade Raffah?
Speaker 5: That's again, totally totally misleading and wrong. Here's what we said, and here's what and here's what we're doing. We've said that there is a better way to deal with the challenge.
Speaker 2: That I'm not interested in the speech offer the location of senior Hamas officials if they didn't invade Rafa. That's a yes or no.
Speaker 5: If we know if we had the locations, of course we provide them irrespective.
Speaker 2: So this statement you're saying, the post got it totally wrong. It is utterly false, and anyone who said to the contrary was lying and perjuring themselves if they were.
Speaker 5: That statement is incorrect. We have done, will continue to do everything we can to if we can do it, develop the information and share the information I wish we had it.
Speaker 2: Does the Administration have intelligence on the locations of Hamas officials that you have not shared with Israel?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Does the administration have the locations of Hamas terror tunnels that you have not shared with Israel?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So then your your position is that this story is an utter and complete.
Speaker 5: Lies as you as you've read it to me, Senator, it's not, it's.
Speaker 2: Not and we're not interested in playing word games. I've asked you very directly that you're saying there's not a single Hamas leader that you know about that you that you or the Administration is offered will tell you where they are if you don't engage invade direct What have you offered them not to invade Rafa.
Speaker 5: We've offered them nothing, nothing, not to invade Draffa except a plan to deal more effectively with Rafa.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you under oath as you've offered them nothing not to invade Raffa. I find that very hard to believe, but I just want to understand what your testimony is.
Speaker 5: Might I'll be very clear, we have We have told them, We've been engaged in a long conversation with them about the most effective way to deal with the problem we agree must be dealt with there.
Speaker 2: And it's quite aware you disagree with their plan to kill the Hamas terrorists, because you and the President have vocally said it out. To be clear, your State Department on the morning of October seventh sends out a tweet telling Israel not to engage in military retaliation. I called you out at three in the morning, and you deleted that tweet. The next day, you personally, at October eighth, sent a tweet saying you'd spoken with a Turkish foreign minister and Israel should not retaliate. From the very beginning, the Biden administration is consistently at every stage told Israel. By the way, when I called your tweet out, you deleted it again. At every stage, you have been telling Israel, do not kill the terrorists. And that has been from day one.
Speaker 5: Senator. I was in Israel five days after October seventh. I've been there seven times since. No one, starting with President Biden, has done more to make sure they have what they need to defend themselves from Hamas, to deal with the threat that it was.
Speaker 2: With all due respect that romochris, that that is ludacris. Why have you cut off weapons to Israel?
Speaker 5: That we have not cut off weapons vision In fact, we, as you know well, starting many years ago, President Biden was at the heart of the MoU that led to Israel having a ten year guarantee supply of assistance, which.
Speaker 2: When you became secretarious and you became Secretary of State, how much oil was a rand selling a day.
Speaker 5: I'll have to come back to you on any numbers I don't have.
Speaker 2: You don't know. It doesn't surprise me. You don't know. It was about three hundred thousand. How much oil is a rand selling.
Speaker 5: Today we've applied sanctions against more. How much oil is Rans are engaged in petrochemicals?
Speaker 2: How much you can tell me. I'm sure you don't filibuster.
Speaker 5: I'm not philibuster.
Speaker 2: How much oil are they selling today? Do you tell me?
Speaker 5: You tell me?
Speaker 2: Apparently you don't know, so you don't know how much they were selling. It was three hundred thousand. Today they're selling about two million barrels a day. Let me ask you.
Speaker 5: And given the sanctions, given the export controls, given the other controls we put on the cost of doing that, the evasion that they have to engage in which we're trying.
Speaker 2: To get, they've made about eighty billion dollars. Let me ask you on the question. Run out of times, so I'm not interested in speeches. Let me ask you this. How many ghost fleet ships did Iran have in November twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: We have sanctioned more than two hundred.
Speaker 2: Question, I'm not how many do they have?
Speaker 5: The total number? I can't tell you what it had in twenty twenty one. I'll come back to you with that, but we.
Speaker 2: Had the number was about seventy. How many did they have today?
Speaker 5: We blocked about fifty of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see how effective you are. How many do they have today?
Speaker 5: As I said, we blocked about fifty.
Speaker 2: How many do they have today? You tell me, I'm sure they have about over four hundreds. Look, this administration desperately wants a new Iran deal. You have been showering cash on Iran from day one, and understand, the six billion dollars you were asked about is the tip of the iceberg. By refusing to enforce oil sanctions, we have seen Iran's oil sales go from three hundred thousand barrels a day when you got into office to over two million barrels a day today. That's eighty billion dollars. Ninety percent of amasa's funding comes from Iran. In a very real sense, this administration, you and President Biden funded the October seventh attacks by flowing one hundred billion dollars to a homicidal, genocidal regime that funded those attacks.
Speaker 5: That statement is profoundly wrong. Why I'm not even going to humerate. I think it's a disgraceful state. Why we have gone at Iran repeatedly with more than six hundred sanctions applied against different things.
Speaker 2: Then why are they selling two million barrels a day as compared to three hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: They are working hard to do what they can to get around the sanctions.
Speaker 2: So just the prior administration was was the fossils you didn't have, they were more effective to do, or maybe they just weren't desk gone on how to deal with a.
Speaker 5: Red And we continue every single day to go at them.
Speaker 2: You are using to address the facts.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Then why are they selling two million barrels a day?
Speaker 5: Because they're determined to try to do that. We're determined to cut them on.
Speaker 2: They weren't determined when Trump was president.
Speaker 5: They were determined, and of course, unfortunately we also had their nuclear program in a box, no facile material being produced.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're not answering the question, you're filibustering and other topics.
Speaker 5: You got the last word. You get the last word, Billy.
Speaker 2: You funded our enemies and you undermine our friends, and the world is much much more dangerous as a result, and Americans that are greater jeopardy because of it.
Speaker 5: In fact, we brought more countries together that we have stronger, stronger partnerships, the stronger engagement from countries around the world to deal with a very dangerous world than we had. We were alone. We aren't anymore, and America is leading those efforts. Remember the Abraham Accords I do.
Speaker 1: Let me just I love Center the way that you did that because it was needed. And it's not just me that's saying this. Mark Dubowitsu is a guy who is actually sanctioned by Iran in Russia, the CEO of FDD. He said, in my twenty years in Washington, I've never seen a more withering and effective cross examination by a senator of an administration official than this one. He's absolutely right. And it's sad that Anthony Bligan can sit there and straight up lie. And one of the lies that he told, and I want to get your reaction to it, is he said that we haven't withheld any weapons. Well, the White House says he's a liar. Here's Jean Pierre on the fifteenth, and we have.
Speaker 7: Said that it is one pause, one pause on these bombs, one package, one shipment, and that is obviously connected to RAFA and the potential of what could happen in Rauffa, and we've been very clear about that.
Speaker 1: So who's lying, Senator, the White House or blinking or is the White House calling Blinking out for his lie?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, Blinking is spinning like crazy. And understand when Joe Biden went on TV and threatened to cut off the weapons. That surprised the administration. They didn't know that he was going to freelance like that, and so they're trying to do clean up on that. But they're still holding the damn weapons. They're not sending them, so they're trying to spend that they're center now we sent other weapons that it's just the current shipment that we're threatening. I got to say, so, look, the first part of that cross examination, when I was focused on on the Washington Post story, and you and I covered this in a pod I don't know about a week or two ago. The most damning conclusion of that story that they were offering intelligence and where senior Hamas officials were and where AMAS territunnels were in exchange for not going into Rafa is the necessary implication that they had that information, they knew where the senior Hamas leaders were, and they were not telling Israel. Now, I will say Blincoln gave a categorical denial, and maybe maybe he's right. I do not know. I know that that story appeared in multiple media outlets simultaneously, so someone was deliberately and directly putting it forward. And if Blncoln was lying. Then he perjured himself because he was under oath and he was unequivocal in what he said. He said they didn't offer Israel anything not to enter Rafa. Now, I think the chances that Blincoln is is is is not telling the truth there are very very high. But you know, these issues have a way of over time, the truth comes out and tender.
Speaker 1: Look, there's the people that don't understand how leaks work in Washington. I think it's important so you understand. There sometimes are leaks that come out that is like one person that's genuinely leaking something. Then there's other strategic leaks that are done on purpose where you can't use their names. And look, I've been a part of that where they're like, hey, well you go to this reporter and this, and then three other people go to other reporters, and then they say, hey, we want to get this message out there for in a few days from now. We want to let them know this is coming down the pipeline. When you have four people, it's organized. It's an administration's decision to send people out to give a heads up on something and to get it in the newspaper. To get it in print, which is exactly what you were quoting.
Speaker 2: No, that's exactly right. Anytime you have four people that are going to multiple outlets. It wasn't just the Washington Post voted the Post, but I think it was Reuter's. It was several places. There's a decision, and someone has made a decision, we want to drive this story. And when four people are going, you're sending okay, you you, you, and you, you guys go talk and push that story. So somebody pushed that story, and those four people who pushed it. By the way, the reporters know who those four people are, and they now know that one or the other is directly lying. Either the four people who talked to them were lying to them, or Tony Blincoln just committed perjury. One of the other has to be the case, so that in time there may be real consequences to Blincoln's testimony on that. The rest of it, though, listen, I gotta say, when we got into, for example, the Iranian oil, I found it stunning that the Secretary of State didn't know, didn't care how much oil are they selling or I don't know how much were are they selling? I don't know how much are they now? I don't know how many ships in the ghost fleece before. I don't know how many ships are there now. I don't know. It's because they don't give a damn. They don't care.
Speaker 1: When he looked at you and he goes you tell me, I'm like, you're the secretary of State. You're the one that's supposed to be up on all of this information on the sanctions. He should know more than you should know on this. Am I right?
Speaker 2: If he cared? He does not care. The overwhelming foreign policy objective of Joe Biden and this entire administration, and sadly most of the Democrats in Congress is continuing to appease Iran an inter renew Iran nuclear deal, even while Iran is trying to murder Mike Pompeo. The former US Secretary of State, Raisi, who Blincoln just put out a statement, you know, commemorating and commiserating his death. Rayisi was trying to murder Blincoln's predecessor, and like was trying to murder him two days ago. It is stunning. And so because they desperately want to deal with Iran, he doesn't care how much oiled it. By the way, this is the same administration that's doing everything they can to cut off oil and gas production and sales in the United States. This is the same Joe Biden that halted new permits to export LNG. So if it's American selling oil and guests, they know who's doing it, they want to stop it. But if it's a homicidal religious theocrat who hates Israel, who hates America, who chants death to America, death to Israel, he can sell as much oil as he wants. What you know, what's one hundred billion dollars to a psychopath who wants to murder us?
Speaker 1: All yeah, great point. I want to talk to you real quick about how I start my morning, and that is with a premium cup of coffee for my friends at Blackout Coffee. And if you've not tried Blackout coffee, you got to do it. And I'm going to save you twenty percent right now. Now, let me explain to you why I love Blackout Coffee. It's not just an average cup of coffee. It is a premium cup of coffee, and it is different, it tastes different, and there are a lot of woke coffee comings out there. When I said that, you probably thought of two or three different brands instantly that are liberal, woke coffee companies. That's the other reason why I want you to try Blackout Coffee because they are one hundred percent committed as a company to conservative values, from sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embody true American values and they accept no compromise on taste or premium quality. Now I get up every morning and go on the radio at seven am. I've got to be awake, I've got to be alert. I want to do a great show, and part of my routine is a great cup of coffee. I get it every day from Blackout Coffee. But look, try it and I'm going to save you money. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash vertict and use the coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order, and you'll try it and you'll understand why I use it and have it every single day. Blackout Coffee dot com slash verdict. Be Awake, not woke, that's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict promo Code Verdict for twenty percent off your first order. Senator. One other question I do want to ask you about, and that involves some of Anthony Blincoln, but just a broader shock. The Biden administration issued condolences to Iran. You were just talking about the Iranian order oil and the Biden State Department sent official condolences for the Iranian president who is known as the butcher of Tehran. And yet the US is offering official condolences, and they say this is standard protocol since when.
Speaker 2: Well, look, as I asked on Twitter, only slightly tongue in cheek, I said, you know, you should have seen the condolence letter the State Department put out when Adolf Hitler died. We don't mourn the loss of mass murderers. Understand, Rayisi was a mass murder by the way he murdered children in his own country. He was he was in charge of making the morals police in Iran even stricter. You know the groups that we see online, things like Queers for Palestine. Race is the guy in charge of murdering homosexuals. He's the one that takes you to the top of a tall building or actually his goons are to be fair, it's it's probably not him personally, but his goons take you to the top of a tall building and throw you off. He's the one that that that that that that if a you know, woman removes her her head covering, and and and that that that is in charge of administering the beatings and whipping and capital punishment. He is a monster. By the way, he is also directly responsible for the murders of hundreds of US servicemen and women. He is directly responsible for October seventh, for the murder of twelve hundred Israelis. He is directly responsible for leading this viciously anti Semitic, hateful regime. The worl world should celebrate that Rayisi is dead, but this administration is not celebrating. And to be clear, the United Nations flew their flags at half staff. That's what you do when you commemorate the loss of a world leader. That's what you do when you commemorate the loss of someone who is to be revered, who is to be admired. And in this United Nations they are such vicious anti Semites. Rayisi fits the bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I wonder if these guys were in charge when we killed asam Bin Lauden, would they have then sent condolences to al Qaeda?
Speaker 2: And notice Blincoln didn't condemn what the ued did? I mean, I gave him the opportunity. It's like, well, well I need to know the context? What context? Flag poll? Halfway up? Okay, you got all the context? Good or bad? You agree? I don't know, I don't know. I don't know. Look, I mean that's he doesn't want to condemn it. Why because he agrees with it?
Speaker 1: Great point, by the way, for everyone listening, we are going to be covering the Trump trial later this week. I can promise you that. So if you're looking for that, it's coming, and don't forget. We do the show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Make sure that you hit that subscribe auto download button. And if there's breaking news in between there seems to be a lot of breaking news lately, make sure you grab my podcast. I'll keep you up to date on those in between days. I do a show every morning Ben Ferguson podcast. You can grab it as well and listen on those in between days and the Centaer and I will see you back here in just a couple of days.