Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Thursday Show Morning Studio Morning, rough night. Last night, I'll be honest with you, it's raining and I had made plans to my wife that I was gonna grill, but it's raining and there's no cover over the grill, so I'm already like correat, so I'm still gonna grill. And she had marinated the steak and it was a big We ordered off the internet some steak. It was a great and it's big, so you'd have to do one and you cut it in half and Soga got it. And then she had cut up some sweet potatoes and like fry things. So all I have to do is all I have to do is go ahead and cook it like she's done. Really the hard work or the work that the work that needs precision, because the prep there's some precision that needs to happen sort amounted this on it the many hours me man, drop on flame, turn man eat.
Speaker 1: So let's get to this stupid stuff. So I go out and I take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put the sweet potato fries on the fifteen minutes and at six and a half or seven, just flip them, no problem. I go out like four and a half minutes and they're already black on the bottom. And I obviously had the heat too high in the grill because I turned it on up to a little high and then shut it and then didn't check anything.
Speaker 1: So I burnt the crap out of Oh my no.
Speaker 2: So then I flip over and but I'm trying to scrape the black off, which you can't really get a lot of that black off. And I'm like great, and so then I'm like, let me at least get the steak, And so I get the steak. What I've learned, and I do not consider myself a girl man. Eddie's the girl man. But I've gotten a lot better over the last year and a half or so because I've just done it enough times. What I at times don't do is to clean the grill. And who knew it burns stuff. If the grills all covered and grill stuff, it burns it quick. So I put this meat on and it's like three and a half minutes, three and a half minutes. Then let it sit with the grill not on but still worn for five That's what things said, because some kind of like wago steak we ordered really good.
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 2: So I go out, didn't clean the grill, didn't even think about it, like two minutes a check.
Speaker 1: I flip it full full black. Oh yeah, yeah, full black, and I'm like, oh no, she's gonna be. All I had to do is man cook meat, flip it, man flip me, Man cook potato, sounding.
Speaker 4: Like man needed a clean grill.
Speaker 2: Absolutely didn't even think about it, Like I don't think I've done it enough to realize that I have to clean the grill. And I don't know if it's every time, but I didn't. I haven't cleaned it in like three times. Do you have a cleaner like one of those scrapers I do. It was actually sitting right beside the grill.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Like it couldn't have been closer to the grill, So I didn't scrape it, didn't clean it. So I flip it over.
Speaker 2: And as I'm flipping it over, I've then taken a knife from inside. I'm trying to slice off the burn on the top as like I'm trying to remove a layer of skin. So the bottom side, what do you know? It burns pretty quickly too. The grill still wasn't clean, and I haven't identified what the problem was. Take it a little flipper, put it on a plate, and I'm like, well, it's pretty torch, but let me cut in the middle as pink as could be. So I got two sides burnt in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Basically the cow is still alive.
Speaker 2: It's mooing in the middle, burnt on the outside, mooing in the middle. And I'm like, I have to take this back into her. I'm embarrassed. It's all I had to do. And I said I was going to do it. And so I'm walking in with burnt the sweet potato fries and there's like little burnt flakes all over the things too. Yeah, and then burnt meat that's pink in the middle. And so I walk in and I'm like, I really screwed this up. She's like, what happened? I said, I burnt the stuf. I said, I think I need to clean the grill. She's like, this's okay, that's okay. We'll figure it out somehow, because I was humiliated. Somehow she got a pan, a pot or a pant or something and was able to kind of do what I tried to do, cut off some of the char off both sides and then re like seared it in the house.
Speaker 1: Ended up being great on the stovetop. She and the the thing you put it on top of the stove top, thank you, And it ended up being great.
Speaker 2: But like she had to do double the word then what she would have had to do had she also grilled it. And she did something with the potatoes where I think she cut she like cut the potatoes smaller and was able to remove a lot of the burn.
Speaker 1: I think spent another thirty minutes. She's getting the mill ready, and then I just covered in a one which I would have anyway. It doesn't matter to me, is we ended up having a good meal with it. I just so would you learn to clean the grill?
Speaker 3: That's one.
Speaker 1: What's the question you always.
Speaker 4: Ask, Oh, what does this make possible?
Speaker 1: What makes possible is I don't I need Eddie to come over and grill?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no one.
Speaker 3: Him and my.
Speaker 2: Buddy Steve Man, they're awesome on the grill. I don't know if it's a coincidence they're both Mexican. Yeah, but well, I mean, my two best grillers, none of them were three, None of them are white.
Speaker 1: None of my white friends are the best grillers. It's a culture in Mexican.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: All we did was grill growing up. Like my dad, that's all he did every single day.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying white people can't grill, but in my life, my three best grillers not white people.
Speaker 1: So what I need to learn to clean the oven?
Speaker 4: Grill?
Speaker 3: Goly?
Speaker 1: You're right? The other pit?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and there's other ways.
Speaker 1: A game in the heat. I put the heat up too high to make sure before I put it in.
Speaker 6: I mean that's in anything like if you're cooking on the stovetops.
Speaker 4: No, that's not how it works well.
Speaker 5: And the most important one, don't walk away, man, watch it.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't matter two minutes.
Speaker 4: Would you go do?
Speaker 1: Oh you played a game?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I was probably looking, but I got a bunch of cards and I was. It doesn't matter. I probably it was raining.
Speaker 4: It was raining too, Yes, but did you do you have an umbrella?
Speaker 1: The grill didn't?
Speaker 4: No, No, you can have.
Speaker 1: I'm okay to be wet, okay by any other food. I don't wanted that to be wet. So that was bad. That was bad. Night just got worse. My wife saved that.
Speaker 2: I'm up and I'm working on this show, and Mike and I areson and notes back and forth, and Mike's say.
Speaker 1: What about this? And I'm like, cool, can you send me this? And we're working on some segment ideas and we're getting the show ready, and I like to lean my chair back on two feet. Yeah we all right, we all know that in eighth grade.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like to lean my chair back.
Speaker 4: And I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I leaned for an Eller.
Speaker 2: Have two dogs, Stanley the bulldog, and Eller is a bunch of different breeds.
Speaker 1: The dog we found and adopted.
Speaker 2: I guess her foot ended up under the chair, so I leaned up and I leaned down.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, can this be any worse?
Speaker 6: Fan mail and get all the air.
Speaker 7: Get something we call Bobby's mail.
Speaker 1: Dig get heir, Hello Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Two years ago, my sister decided to pursue hair as her career. While she was in hair school, I oftentimes was the haircut and color dummy because she had to learn on someone, and I was often not the most satisfied.
Speaker 1: But she was learning well.
Speaker 2: She graduated almost a year ago, and I still don't like the way she does my hair. She often has to fix it, but I don't like it then either. I want to be a supportive sister, but two years seems plenty long enough to learn, right. Should I try going to a different stylist even though she'll be able to tell, Or should I just wait it out? Thanks for your advice, Signed shoddy styled sister Ayan. You can have this one.
Speaker 6: Oh man, this would be so hard because for me, I'm thinking about if it was my sister, and I love her and I don't want to hurt her feelings.
Speaker 4: And also I would just have to do the hard thing and say, hey, I've loved being on this journey with you.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad you're finally here, and now it's time I'm gonna start having some appointments elsewhere.
Speaker 1: I would just go somewhere else and then address it after.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 4: Mister, you don't want to have a pre talk, have two talks.
Speaker 2: Now, you gotta have the talk. I'm gonna go do it, and then you gotta have the talk afterward where it's all weird, like, oh do you like it? How does she do it? Was she better than me?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: She different? Oh it's different.
Speaker 4: Well that's why I feel like if you have the talk before then it's okay, you don't have to have the talk after.
Speaker 2: What I would do is I want to find a day that she's like out of town or something and can't do it and be like, I had to go get my hair done this day. Sorry, it's done. I love it, though, I'm just gonna go to her. It's just easier for me to not because whenever you do it, and if I'm not satisfied, it's awkward when I come to.
Speaker 4: You, so you don't think it's the sister.
Speaker 6: She's going to be like sensing the fact like, oh man, you man, you did this on purpose. You waited for a day that I couldn't do it, and you didn't feel like you could come to me.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to have two awkward talks. I want to have one awkward talk. I want to be as a fishing as possible. I want to have one awkward talk. Get it all out of the way. I don't want to have the pre it's awkward, the post it's awkward. I just want to have the post where it's awkward.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not the healthiest, not the most honest, but I think the most effective and isn't that what life's all about?
Speaker 6: Sure? Yeah, no, I mean Rybone's going to handle it differently, obviously, I go, I go talk.
Speaker 4: Should I go straight for it? You just got to, like say, you're gonna move on.
Speaker 2: Man the first time you get your haircut. Though, after that talk, it's gonna be so weird. You won't want to go around her because she knows she's gonna be looking at it, So just include it all.
Speaker 6: Of course she is, but if you've been supporting her these past few years, letting her test things out on.
Speaker 4: Your hair, so she should be supportive of your decision.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're healthy. Approach drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: So you're mature, healthy, communicative. That drives me bonkers. Yeah, that's a tough thing. Yeah, good luck, good luck. Yeah, we get the glass on us. I say, just go get your hair cut by somebody else and then address it after that, all in one, one big scoop.
Speaker 4: It's hard enough.
Speaker 6: Like I've swapped hair people before, after years and years, and it is so hard.
Speaker 4: It's so hard.
Speaker 1: What are you doing that?
Speaker 4: I can't imagine your sister, I've switched people.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You just not go back? Yeah, I switched when they had a baby. Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: He waited for the.
Speaker 1: It's long play.
Speaker 2: Play they were they were out for months, like, they didn't cut it for three or four months, and obviously I need a few haircuts in that time.
Speaker 1: So I went to somebody knew and that makes sense.
Speaker 4: And I've even talked to my hair.
Speaker 1: Pictures over your sister will be like, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: But they've even expressed like they understand too that sometimes there just needs to be a change and they get it. And sometimes your schedules just don't match up and getting it get it.
Speaker 2: But your haircut person might yes, yeah, other people are leaving to come to the new hair person the same way they're leaving the hair person exactly the attrician.
Speaker 1: But the sister just get it done. Thank you, good luck, glad it's not us.
Speaker 3: Close it up. We got your game, Manil, and we read it on the air. Now let's find the.
Speaker 4: Clothes Bobby failed that year.
Speaker 1: Older versus millennial Old Lunchbox Young Morgan trivia questions about each other's generation. Lunchbox, your first question that Morgan should know the answer to, what's the name of the fictional country in Marble's Black Panther movie.
Speaker 3: Wakanda.
Speaker 1: That's correct, good John, Wow up. First, he's a captain a cringe, He says, all he does is win. After a soccer game his shower, he will be skipping, and if he gets a to go order, you know he won't be tipping.
Speaker 4: It's Lunchbox accurate, all accurate, all accurate.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're up three to one. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: Which video game?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, released in twenty eleven, involves building and crafting in a blocky pixelated world with block animals, enemies, tools, and resources.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bobby, give me Minecraft for five hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't have five hundred, but you get Minecraft crack Lunchbox. Who sings the song say so? That also has a popular TikTok.
Speaker 3: Dance Olivia Rodrigo and correg Quality guests Morgan.
Speaker 8: Say so he so, Gosh, I don't know if I know this.
Speaker 4: Did we get a clip of the song?
Speaker 3: Did I get one?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Dang?
Speaker 4: Hey got her?
Speaker 1: You got served?
Speaker 4: Listen? Say so?
Speaker 3: Just say so? You don't know it? All right?
Speaker 1: That Bilena Gomez dog Cat.
Speaker 4: All right, We're gonna go to Morgan now and do her.
Speaker 1: Here's his opponent. She runs all of our digital She stands proudly at five feet flat. She loves animals and has a dog and a cat. It's Morgan, which, by the way, did you rescue another dog so you gave the other one to your parents?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have a foster right now, another foster dog, So.
Speaker 1: You're fostering until someone else at opts it.
Speaker 8: Yep, I didn't find this one, and this one just came.
Speaker 4: Through the rescue.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel the need I asked this center, not any sort of judgment away in a positive way. Why do you feel the need to continue to rescue?
Speaker 8: It's just the animal shelters and rescues, they're so full. The numbers are higher than they've ever been, and there's just not enough people that are able to help.
Speaker 4: So and I do have a home that can help. Well, I'm rooting for you now. I hope you win this game.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Whoa Morgan's questions?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Morgan, These are questions that are a bit older, so lunchbox will probably know. Here we go name one of the two bands featured on Beavis and butt Heads t shirts in the nineties animated show Beavis and butt.
Speaker 4: Head you guys made me watch this.
Speaker 2: Name one of the two bands. They're both wearing a shirt with a band on it. Can you name one of the two bands?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys made me watch this.
Speaker 8: And I don't think I was very atach to their t shirts, but I think one of them has kiss on it.
Speaker 1: Play your answer? Yeah, incorrect? Dang, must watch steal ac DC, butt Heead has ACDC, Beavis has Metallica.
Speaker 4: They all look the same to me.
Speaker 2: Morgan who was the president of the United States nineteen eighty one to nineteen eighty nine? Where you were you're born ninety three, eighty one to eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Who was the president.
Speaker 4: Eighty one to eighty nine? So they served?
Speaker 8: Whye dang? Okay, that doesn't really help me, but that's cool. Play check out my presidents more often? Nineteen one to nineteen eighty nine? Was that George was that Georges Bush's dad? How far back do who's two thousand and two? Okay, maybe I'm gonna go George Bush.
Speaker 1: George Bush was the vice president for this person was Ronald Reagan?
Speaker 4: Dang, right there?
Speaker 1: Oh I stuck with Bush?
Speaker 3: Then out, I guess Ronald Reagan, you already won yeah, I know. I'm just giving her the club. I know, And when I took me a while to get to there, I was like, man, it could have been Jimmy Carter. I had no idea, really, Morgan.
Speaker 2: What Band's nineteen eighty five live aid performance at Wembley Stadium nineteen eighty five is considered one of the greatest of all time, and it was featured in a twenty eighteen biopic What Band's nineteen eighty five live Aid performance Wembley Stadium.
Speaker 4: It's featured in a twenty eighteen Bioly.
Speaker 8: Tells me it's like Europe, the British Band and twenty eighteen. Recently there was one on the Beatles, there was one on Queen recently.
Speaker 4: I would probably go Beatles.
Speaker 1: And you'd probably be wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh, Dan, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you the story about Billy Sparks. So he lost his job. He was homeless, but he continued to get his associate's degree from a California community college.
Speaker 1: So he gets his degree. He's homeless, he loses his stepfather. So after he graduates from this college, he goes to a bigger school that had a football program and He's like, I think want to play football, So started playing football.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he then goes and plays. It's American football, but in Europe. He's good enough to go play in Croatia. Who knew they had football? Other places must be small. But he goes and plays football in Croatia for a year. He comes back, he's been homeless, he's had people in his life die. He goes to college, graduates college, he comes back and he learns that three of his relatives, John Ivory and Billy Junior were living in foster care. He had not been in touch with them, and so he comes back in and he was like, hey, I'll take them in. But again, it's not like he had a bunch of money or anything. And Habitat for Humanity in the group in the town raised twenty thousand dollars and they found an old house that was almost built.
Speaker 1: They finished building it. And so not only do they help him.
Speaker 2: Get in, but because he took in the three kids, he helped all four of them. So he's also helping the kids get back on track as well because they were all in foster care.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of like many levels to that.
Speaker 2: But it's even the people that helped him graduate college while knowing he was homeless, which gave him a place to thrive. Then he comes back home, sees other people are struggling, takes them in, and then other people help him by building the house so we can take them in. It's just a lot of goodness. I wanted to share that WTSP with the story. Big shout out to Billy Sparks. He has overcome a lot and he's doing a lot for the town and for those kids, and that is what it's all about.
Speaker 4: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: Is Lunchbox of Karen by his complaint, So lunchbox, what happened and tell us why you complained.
Speaker 3: So I took the family to the pool City pool. It closes at eight pm. We're there at seven point thirty, and yes, as it gets later at night, it clears out. So it's seven thirty. We are the only people at the pool. We have the whole pool to ourselves swimming, and the lifeguard blows whistle, closing it up, like what you close at eight? Closing it up early? Why, I guess there's not enough people there, So he wants to leave, wants to leave early.
Speaker 1: So are you sure that was the case. And it was like weather because it was.
Speaker 3: There was no lightning, there was no thunder, there was no nothing. There was no like horn that went off that said hey, everybody, get out of the pool. He just said boom, all right, closing up. And so at seven thirty he closed the pool, like, hello, you're open to light so we can swim here. It doesn't matter if there's no one there. You need to keep the pool open.
Speaker 1: Did you say that to him?
Speaker 3: I said, dude, you don't close to late, and he goes, yeah, it's not really that busy going to close it up early.
Speaker 1: I'll be irritated by that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. It seems like someone just wanted to go like home from their drum or.
Speaker 1: Someone made the decision, Hey, we're spending resources when there's nobody here.
Speaker 4: If one team, it's a city pool, I.
Speaker 1: Know with their lights there's like electric bills there in summers.
Speaker 2: Making that decision, no, but they could have told them like, if if it gets down to a certain point because of how hot it is, and we've got to spend all this money on the and apparently cities on my money, I don't know. You listen to our politicians always got money for anything. I would have been irritated though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I called the pool and you guys were swimming to eight o'clock. The pool. The pool, there's the pool there.
Speaker 3: I called the super like I called the pool.
Speaker 4: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: You look up the phone number and you call it? What did you look up? The city pool? Yeah? He google pool.
Speaker 1: So what you looked at, like the name of the part of the city there and then call the pool is missus chlorine there?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's lifesbox calling the community pool to speak to the manager of the lifeguards.
Speaker 1: Here we go, cool, this is going to help you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a real problem. So I came there the other night with my family. We were swimming. It was great, and it was like seven thirty pm and we were the only ones in the pool, and your lifeguard decided up blew the whistles, said hey, we're closing. But I thought you closed at eight o'clock and not seven thirty.
Speaker 9: You are correct, we do close at eight pm. I will have a conversation with him and I will try to understand what was going on.
Speaker 3: And when you say talk to them, you mean like that person will be let go. So next time I go to the pool, I won't have to see that lifeguard, right, I.
Speaker 4: Will take care of the situation.
Speaker 9: I don't believe that it warrants a termination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe, you know, maybe give him a drug test. Maybe he was on something, he couldn't read his watch, he didn't know what time it was. I don't know. I just thought it was inexcusable. And my new year's resolution is to see something, say something. I'm going to give my opinion more and this is my opinion. He should be fired, drug tested or something like that. I don't know, but unacceptable.
Speaker 9: I completely understand your frustration and it will be dealt with.
Speaker 3: So maybe next time I can have reserved like VIP access. You can put the table on chairs of the side, and maybe you guys can maybe grill me some hot dogs while I'm there.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide that kind of service. But you let me know the next time you come in, and I will make sure that you're taken care of.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, thank you, thank you for taking my call. I appreciate it, and I thought calling you was better than calling nine to one one.
Speaker 9: Definitely, yes, Okay, thank you, So much.
Speaker 1: Of course, she didn't even know how to respond.
Speaker 2: Now, this is where I get in trouble, and this is where nuance really serves its purpose. I agree with Lunchbox back in time. That's the first part of this segment when I said I will be irritated too. Yeah, I'll be irritated if it says anything, says seven thirty. And then it's a this situation and then you don't really know why, and you're like, he, I'll be irritating to me. But I wouldn't have done this and called up and wanted to have him fired. It's not a fireable offense.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously he doesn't care about his job.
Speaker 1: And then why drug tested?
Speaker 2: And also there's a lifeguard shortage and just trying to like fire the one life guard.
Speaker 3: Thirty minutes, all right, thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Yes, and she said you'd handle it appropriately. She'll figure it out, but doesn't need to be terminating.
Speaker 2: Then what if he had to go home because it was like an emergency or something. I thought that we don't know, like we're signing that goal.
Speaker 3: He won't moving very fast and like he was running out of there, like oh I got a call. I mean he's up on the lifeguard stand. There's no phone up there.
Speaker 2: I feel like what you did was a bit extreme for something I initially agreed with you on.
Speaker 3: So we're all on the same side that we are not.
Speaker 2: And that's my problem is that I think you're a little too aggressive and he should be fired.
Speaker 1: You want grilled hot dogs?
Speaker 3: He wanted bottle ug tests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wants sparklers and his hot dogs, and they bring it to him. But can they to hook you up?
Speaker 3: I'm nothing, They don't really have any I just thought maybe they could bring a grill in.
Speaker 1: And then this poor lady who answers the phone is going to deal with you. You hear at the very end go.
Speaker 2: Or she doesn't quite know how to respond, and you know, I mean that she's like, I got some jerk, and now she has to have a talk with the kid.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: To me, her voice sounds like she wasn't evenally gonna have a talk. It was just have a talk. I think she'll have a talk.
Speaker 2: I got a call from this idiot who just don't close it earlier or here's a picture of him, don't close if he's here early. We agree, I think we all agree, right closed early yeah, right, but I agree we agree commercial? No, no, commercial, I don't think we agreed it. How far you went in the call? What do we agree with that?
Speaker 1: Yes, not the way.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 4: I'm not even going to call.
Speaker 3: Why would you not call.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: I might send an email.
Speaker 2: I probably am not, but if I were going to, I might send an email and be like, hey, am I confused on?
Speaker 1: So I would ask you that way? Up? Am I missing something? Are we closing earlier now that the school is about to start back?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I should ask it that way.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: He might be on rugs.
Speaker 3: I think he's on meth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Never know.
Speaker 1: Man couldn't read his watch.
Speaker 3: He was so stoned. Could have been like, oh man, or he was hungry, you got the munchies.
Speaker 1: I do think you went to full caring, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Caring about my family, having a good expression.
Speaker 1: Got it, got it, nailed it. I want to talk to Joelie and DC.
Speaker 2: You know we're talking about this guy was like, hey, I bought my girl a ring, but I don't want to propose yet.
Speaker 1: I just want to get her a ring.
Speaker 2: And we're like, ooh easy, big fella, that's tricky. Hey, Joey tell me something here, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Don't give the ring.
Speaker 11: When my husband and I were dating.
Speaker 10: He pulls out the little black book and says, this isn't what you think it is.
Speaker 11: And I open it and it's a.
Speaker 10: Beautiful pair of two carrot diamond earrings. We are married for over twenty years and to this day, I think those stupid ear rings and we'll not wear them. So don't do it, bro Like, do something else. Don't even get her the ear to beat honest with you. Get her something else, get her the tap fired and gag hert ring down the line. But it broke my heart, and my whole family was around and watched it, and even my mother was mad at him. So get a different gift.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I think the tricky part of this was the shape of the box, which also could have been consumed as a ring. So there are a lot of ways you can mess this up if you were going to get her ear rings.
Speaker 1: Jolie.
Speaker 2: For example, what you do is you get a box that was or a bag that was sent for Amazon, and you put in the bubbles and you go, hey, we gotta eat this Amazon package and she finds it that way, you just can't do either a ring or something in a ring shaped box when you're in that state of could he propose at any time, because what's going to happen for the most part is they're gonna go, oh my god, am I being proposed to?
Speaker 1: And then no.
Speaker 2: And if you ever have to start a gift with it's not what you think it is, that gift will not be taken as.
Speaker 1: Wonderfully as you would like it to be. It reminds me.
Speaker 2: I was on the opery stage. I thought Ribo was inviting me to be a member of the opry. She comes on stage. I'm like, oh my god, Now what she was like. I was like, hey, cool, thank you, you did a great job because I was doing stand up as she was delayed.
Speaker 1: With like a wardrobe change.
Speaker 2: And for anybody else, tab Riba come up to you and go, hey, that's really funny.
Speaker 1: Thanks for doing that. That had been awesome. But I thought she's about to say, do you want to be a member of the Grand Ole Opry. I thought that was the ring.
Speaker 3: I thought I was being proposed to, and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was just in a box and I opened the box and I said, hey, you were funny on the Opry stage.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That was the ear rings and that wasn't fun And I would have that memory and love and cherishit, except for I thought I was being proposed to by the Opry and I wasn't.
Speaker 6: So what led like a box will lead someone to believe that again, what led you to that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: One I'd done I don't know, fifteen twenty shows at the Opry. I know I've always wanted to be a member, and then what happened to? Somebody famous walks on and invites you to be a member. And anytime that can happen, So Riba comes on side stage and.
Speaker 4: You just thought that that was your Riba was the box you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah, yeah, ri Here it comes a small ring box walking right up to me, pull off the top and I'm like, oh, oh, that's a pair of earrings. That's what it felt like. Hey, Jolie, I appreciate that story. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I have a great day studio.
Speaker 1: You to see you later. Hey, I want to go talk to Shandy, who's on the phone in Fort Wayne. Shandy, we appreciate you calling. We have a guy that wants to get his girl a ring, but it's not the appropriate time. I think, Shandy, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Righton?
Speaker 11: C So I will tell you what I think from my personal experience. I was dating a guy for almost two years and we were on a cruise ship and we're at this captain's dinner, all fancy, and they bring this dessert out and I'm like, I didn't order dessert. And they lift this thing up and in the middle of this plate is a freaking ring. It wasn't a diamond ring. It was my burthstone, but it was a big ring and it was like this huge spectacle. I freaked out. I'm sweating just telling you this story. By the way, like I instantly revert back to PPSC so I'd be like, get up and I'm running. I'm like, where am I going to run to? I'm stuck on this cruise ship.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 11: I had no clue what was going on. I'm like, seeing is a down on one knee? Is he proposing? I was? It was so confusing. I was mortified. He was mortified. He came shaking after me. He's like, I thought you were going to jump overboard. What It's just a ring, It's just And I'm like why. I have no clue what was happening. What finger do I put it on?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 11: Are you proposing to me or you not? It was so awkward and a long story short, there's hope because I did eventually marry that man five years this year, so it worked. Something worked. But he proposed two years later and we got married two years later. But initially it's not a good idea. Do what I feel like, amy maybe or someone said ear rings, any other type of jewelry. Don't do a ring. Don't freak the girl out because look, I'm shaking. You guys can't see me, but I'm shaking just talking.
Speaker 1: About it, you hear it.
Speaker 11: It was so traumatized thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was so nervous, nervous, Oh my god, and there's nothing that can happen except disappointment.
Speaker 4: Did you ever explain what I am?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Why? Why?
Speaker 3: The why?
Speaker 1: The whole presentation was present dramatic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: He listened to the advice of his sweet, wonderful mother, whom I adore, but she just had this idea that he should present it like this.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: His sister kept saying, don't do that. She's gonna think you're like asking her to marry you. But he listened to his mom because that's he's a sweet guy and that's what he does, and so he listened to the advice to his mother. She wanted it to be, you know, like, I'll do this, and that's why soon his mom I literally he had the cover find me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shandy, I appreciate you reliving that with us because I think it's great for a lot of guys to hear. Because we had this conversation. I think it's great for a lot of guys to hear. Don't do the ring. Just don't do the ring and tell us time to be ringed. It's just a it's not good.
Speaker 4: Or any box that looks like a ring box.
Speaker 3: Yepeah.
Speaker 2: If you find an old coin from nineteen twenty seven and you want to get don't put it in an old square box.
Speaker 4: It's a bracelet in the shape of ring box.
Speaker 1: Nope, no, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Shandy.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, you guys to thank.
Speaker 2: Our voicemail is flooded with these. I'm just gonna play one here you go.
Speaker 12: I'm sure you've gotten a ton of messages like this already, but I just wanted to call and say that that new like ending jingle to the first time of the podcasts is straight fire. I know I'm probably too old to be using that lingo also, but I don't know how I subscribe it. I mean, I literally find myself jamming out to it. Good job you guys, longtime listener, Thank you for all that you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I still sing it, and you know, some days I'm gonna go back to the whole version. Who's the end of the first top.
Speaker 2: Of and it does sound a lot like the Hell to the Chief Meet Yankee Doodle. Yeah, but I will not say that out loud. I will keep that to myself. I check it out.
Speaker 1: We put it up there.
Speaker 2: People were complaining about it, so I doubled up h double up uh uh, and doubled down on it. Thank you for that. Check out the Bobby Bone Show podcast. Give me the next one, please, Hey.
Speaker 7: Good morning studio. I got a cameo made by Launchtop for my mom. I taped it awesome with so I appreciate that. But at the end it asked me if I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Leave a tip.
Speaker 7: I wrote no, because I thought it'd be hilarious just to see what he thought about it. Since he didn't get a tip.
Speaker 1: So just let me know, Lunchbox, you were not tipped.
Speaker 3: Sor right, not worried about it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you extra extra to deserve a tip.
Speaker 3: Not I didn't do anything extra. I didn't show up at their house. I did the cameo like they asked me to do, and I did a great job, like she said, she was satisfied customer. Hopefully she let me five stars. That's what I'm happy about. But the tip would have been great. But when she says no, it doesn't send me a message. So if she was trying to hurt my feelings, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Got it, Okay, thank you for that. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 6: Researchers have shared. They five habits of happy people.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, I'm gonna go five. I got three for five, big win.
Speaker 4: Go okay. Happy people go with the flow.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I create the flow. Well I don't like the flow I leave? Yeah, no I don't. I'm not a good go with the flow guy.
Speaker 4: Happy people perform random acts of kindness.
Speaker 1: I definitely can co sign that one.
Speaker 4: I'm one in happy people nurture relationship. I'm getting better. I'm half in one and.
Speaker 6: A half points expressing gratitude. They practice gratitude a lot happy people.
Speaker 4: I'm half in.
Speaker 1: I've been working on it. I do Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: We all do that personal thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you mean like a November. No, I do personal Thanksgiving.
Speaker 6: Keep a journal, yeah, it's not your gratitude journal Thanksgiving journeys.
Speaker 1: I'm at two because I gave myself two halves.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, all right, and happy people are really good at celebrating news big and small.
Speaker 1: So I'm two, so I do not pass. No, no, okay, Well how did you do?
Speaker 4: Hit? Pretty good? Pretty good?
Speaker 1: How many did you get? What your score?
Speaker 6: I feel like I work for five out of five? But that seems I feel we're even saying that.
Speaker 2: But it's true that people also don't admit when they're really good at something, oh, because they don't need to because they're so happy.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I could.
Speaker 4: There's some I definitely could work on.
Speaker 1: Oh my need to work.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's what we need to be happy.
Speaker 6: There's a new job called baby namer, and it's just that you get paid to name people's babies. Like if a couple is arguing and they can't decide on the name, they'll hire you like.
Speaker 2: Wange anybody I know the hire a baby namer. You want to be a friend anymore. If you're hiring somebody to name your baby, you are not my friend. You make terrible decisions. And if you're making this terrible decision, you're making the other ones, you're not being my friend.
Speaker 1: You're too dumb. How much are they paying these people?
Speaker 4: Well, this one woman said she's making three hundred and fifty dollars per hour. But I mean, it can't.
Speaker 5: Say baby, So you tell them, like, let me think about it for about five hours.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. Write your time down like a lawyer.
Speaker 4: When you see that, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I will name anybody's baby, hear me now, for free, send me a picture.
Speaker 2: I will name your baby. But the only reason I'm gonna do it for free is if you agree that whatever I say, you have to name it. But I will name any baby for free. I will cut the legs out of her and her job right there. I will name any baby. And if what if you find out your friends paid somebody three hund fifty bucks and name their kid, that's that's the dumbst thing ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, idiots, idiots.
Speaker 4: I mean people send money on a lot of things.
Speaker 1: You say, no, that's justid They should keep spending on those, a lot of things that not a baby name.
Speaker 6: And as you said, a lot of her business too, is for second, third, fourth kids, because they use their favorite names on the first children and now.
Speaker 4: They're out and they don't know what to be.
Speaker 3: Brainstorm some more.
Speaker 1: This is like a psychic that you go in to, like one of the strip mall places, like if you fall for that, And I'm not even saying I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big psychic guy. I don't really believe in psychics in the traditional sense, but like, if you fall for somebody to the crystal ball, I'll probably judge you. If you really believe you walked into a strip mall. She'd be like, I can tell you if you will, Joe, and if you pay for a baby name, or I'm gonna judge you too, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Well, the Summer Olympics are starting this Friday, and I saw a poll that only nine percent of people say that they're going to be watching the Olympics every day.
Speaker 1: Well, here's a reason we don't really know the Olympians back in the day.
Speaker 2: First of all, they were like four channels. It was a much bigger deal because it dominated a full channel.
Speaker 1: And they really profiled these people in these limited spaces, so we had to get to know them.
Speaker 3: We know as much.
Speaker 2: Anymore, it's just not as big of a deal to us anymore. I know a couple that have been there for like four Olympics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's about it. I mean usually the swimmers. You know a couple. I don't know any of the swimmers. Katie Ladecki.
Speaker 1: We know she's back and she's killing people.
Speaker 2: So yes, but that's only because they've been around for like three Olympics.
Speaker 3: We know the.
Speaker 2: Basketball team, not because the Olympics, but because of the NBA. We personally aren't as invested in the Olympics for two reasons.
Speaker 1: One because we have more channels to watch, that's true.
Speaker 4: Well, more content everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I mean. Yeah, channels is in TikTok, and not maybe not just the.
Speaker 3: Clicks, not just TV, not just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you mean like channels like avenues of receiving entertainment.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, uh two when it's in a different time zone, Yeah, it rocks us. Yeah, because you either got to watch it and buck crack in the morning or stay off the internet. And then also, we don't care about badminton. We just want to see us win the goal count. But we don't care about badminton or break dancing or anything else. It's a big spot here, we don't really care. We'll watch some sprinting, we'll watch some swimming if we care about the person doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just feel like when I read that Headlhind, it was kind of like, well, it just feels like I missed the good old days. But then I didn't even really care much back then. But it's one of those moments, you know.
Speaker 1: We're romanticizing the good old days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what they call that, rosy retrospect.
Speaker 1: Huh or romanticizing the goods? Like that too, both more equally.
Speaker 4: I like, I like them both psychological phenomenon, really good things.
Speaker 1: But what you don't remember is like only got four freaking channels.
Speaker 2: It sucks real channels because I remember when I was like ten, I'd be like, I can't wait for Netflix.
Speaker 7: We got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll waited for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Amy, that's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories, It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: Ay, so Anne Flanagan.
Speaker 6: She's seven years old, has a career background and counseling and corporate services.
Speaker 4: She's retired.
Speaker 6: She was walking down the street and a man came up to her and he had a camera with him, but she kind of felt like he was gonna maybe ask for directions, so she talked to him for a second and then he said, Hey, can I take your picture for an Instagram page. It's called Model Strangers, so he takes lots of random people's pictures. Well, Anne's picture went viral and then a modeling agency.
Speaker 4: Reached out to her.
Speaker 1: Old was she again.
Speaker 6: Seventy And she's since taken part in a photoshoot for a local boutique and she's set to model at a fashion show in the fall. And she said she loves this new role, this new chapter in her life. It's had such a positive impact because her self confidence hasn't always been great. She said, she's always suffered from low self esteem and she knows others may feel this way and that sometimes you know, you just gotta say hi to the strangers, say yes to the photo being taken, and it could change your life.
Speaker 1: There are things that you need people of all ages to model. It's not like she's a lingerie model.
Speaker 2: Guys, what even if I'm just watching those guys's faces.
Speaker 6: As you're telling me, she enjoys representing older women, improving that there's no age in it, starting something new.
Speaker 1: And exciting about you. It's not lingerie.
Speaker 2: But that's such a generic name because there's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be one hundred of days seventy years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just saying there are a lot of things that need modeled. It doesn't have to be what they think of Victoria's secret model and they.
Speaker 4: Are going to be seventy eighty ninety one.
Speaker 1: Actually really pretty. She is pretty elegant looking, you know. Yeah, she looks like if the villain from one hundred and one Dalmatians wasn't a villain Relativeville, it had a soft look about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what she looks like. She's pretty to be like soft ele Deville instead of Cruella. A good story, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 1: Him ninety seconds to try to guess as many of the Morning Corny's as we can. Amy Ready, Ready, Team Ready, Ready, ninety seconds on the clock. It starts when Amy finishes the first joke.
Speaker 3: Here we go the morning, corny.
Speaker 6: What do you call a magician who lost their magic?
Speaker 3: Johnny?
Speaker 1: Who did where to Go? Disappeared? I call a magician unemployed. That's a good one. Unemployed is probably the funniest option.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when is it again?
Speaker 1: A magician who lost their magic? Lost? Hiding?
Speaker 4: A magician? Yeah, who lost their magic?
Speaker 3: Can't and magician can't? You're saying, can I do abra cadabra? Disappeared?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Lost it? No bunny?
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind of funny. No money? Could you pulled the bunny?
Speaker 3: No hat? No cap?
Speaker 1: Ask it again?
Speaker 4: What do you call him? Magician who lost their magic?
Speaker 1: It's gotta be a wordplay magician magic?
Speaker 7: Do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, no, magician who.
Speaker 1: Lost their magic? M a g I see hey, so magician I am ian?
Speaker 4: I yes, call him that's what you call him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had to be a word go go go go, like no bunny and also like unemployed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How do you get in touch with a Roman architect?
Speaker 1: Call him?
Speaker 3: Call him?
Speaker 4: Call him?
Speaker 6: What did Alexander the Great and winning in common?
Speaker 3: Their bunny?
Speaker 2: Hot honey, pott poo or Alexander the Great and winning the Pooh they common who is that?
Speaker 3: What did he think?
Speaker 1: Honker?
Speaker 3: There are explorers, they live in the woods.
Speaker 4: They got lost, they're the same middle name.
Speaker 1: That's funny. She definitely got us on the riddle phase. But I like that. That was good Alexander Doug Great win.
Speaker 2: So here are five pickup lines, and they say these will work that they're not cheesy, so i'll I'll say them and you, guys, just yes or no if you think it's good. I really like your belt, especially the buckle. And here's the thing about that. I think you're talking about my Wiener. Say that to me, and I know, I know it's not meant that way.
Speaker 1: But if you if somebody comes up to I won't say me but any because I would I personally would think nobody wants to.
Speaker 2: Talk about Wiener. But if you said, I'm gonna go up to that, guys say, I like his belt, especially the buckle, the buckles in the middle.
Speaker 4: I think got to be a cowboy.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have to be. Every belt has a buckle, but.
Speaker 4: I mean you them with the buckle. If it's a belt buckle, you.
Speaker 1: May not even like the belt you're just having something to talk about.
Speaker 3: Really mean, that's my point.
Speaker 4: I would think, yeah, like I'm going to pass on that one.
Speaker 1: I love Yeah Morgan, Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Would use it, but I would switch out buckle for shoes because every guy's wearing shoes, and shoes are an easier topic.
Speaker 1: Hey like your shoes, especially if you go straight up in the middle. What's there? That's what's like.
Speaker 4: I know, I like your shoes, especially the size.
Speaker 1: I like your shoes, especially when they're off beside my bed. That's what that feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, next one, this is you guys. You can say it to a dude. I've never seen more magnetic eyes in my life.
Speaker 4: No, I could not ever say that to anybody.
Speaker 1: But I'd like that somebody said it to you. Magnetic.
Speaker 4: Magnetic.
Speaker 1: Magnetic is an interesting word.
Speaker 2: One of my friends, who is a creative, he came to my stand up show and was like, that show is very magnetic. And I did not know it to be to feel like that was a compliment, I know, or if it was just a word you use when you don't have anything to say.
Speaker 1: I think it means like you cant he I know what it's supposed to mean I felt weird about the word, like you're drawn in and if somebody comes and goes, your eyes are so magnetic, are you about to rob me?
Speaker 4: You guys feel intense.
Speaker 1: It does feel good good, very intense. I agree. Here's one and Kashmere can be any fabric, Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I'm a sucker for Kashmir, especially when it's covering such broad shoulders. Okay, that too, is like that first one.
Speaker 4: You could be like, I'm a sucker for cotton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a sucker for I'm a sucker for blue sweaters, especially when they're like covering such broad shoulders like that.
Speaker 3: Dude knows, you know, everybody knows what's up there.
Speaker 1: That's too intense too.
Speaker 4: Say I'm a sucker for broad shoulders.
Speaker 2: But that okay, but that is what you're saying, I'm a sucker for broad shoulders. I'd like to see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: These just feel like they're they're coming off so strong, like there's a good place where like.
Speaker 4: Hey, Eddie, I really like your shirt, or you go up to the guy like, hey, that's a cool team. I like that.
Speaker 3: Like these are just so intense.
Speaker 8: There's so much high quality version versus just a casual not casual.
Speaker 2: None of these are casual. No, here's the next one. If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I would kidnap you and take.
Speaker 3: You to Paris.
Speaker 2: There it is, but I don't think I think it's set as a joke because obviously it's not.
Speaker 1: But again, it feels very intense. The word kidnaps weird though you don't use that word, guys.
Speaker 3: That's the best one on there.
Speaker 4: I kidnap you.
Speaker 2: And I also think you guys would like these because they would think that the person was way way into them.
Speaker 4: It does build up.
Speaker 8: It feels like it builds up the guy's egos. All of these are building up, guys.
Speaker 4: He goes, Hey, this is what y'all need, and I'm doing it all wrong.
Speaker 2: If someone ever did this to me when I was single, I would think there were cameras watching me, because there's no way they actually meant it. The last one, you you are, Wow, you're an incredible specimen.
Speaker 4: No oh, I would laugh at that. Yeah, i'd probably use that as a joke. Specimen, Hey, you're an incredible specimen.
Speaker 2: Like it's funny like physically, though it would need to be a big guy for that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Or they're just like super exotic on some level, like they have really pretty eyes or really nice smile that it's pretty known, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Specimen it sounds so scientific.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because something else. It's not saying I would like your incredible specimen. There's a difference, yeah, yeah, than you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It feels like saying like I'd like to make babies with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like genetically you look like someone I can mate with and have kids. It'll be a you know, uh Division one athletes.
Speaker 4: You look like a good donor.
Speaker 3: That feels weird, going, Yeah, we also want of all.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I would not be good at this, all right, quick check in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to Morgan.
Speaker 2: Morgan, you have a new boyfriend, the man in uniform. Yeah, how's it going.
Speaker 4: It's going great. I am I am so happy.
Speaker 8: I don't genuinely know how to exist in such a healthy relationship.
Speaker 4: That's my struggle right now.
Speaker 1: What's he good at that? Past guys weren't.
Speaker 8: He's great at communicating, he's a great listener, he's helpful, I mean everything, literally everything.
Speaker 1: And you're not going You're not given an Abby here, no going okay.
Speaker 4: You I am in shock.
Speaker 8: There are days where I'm like, You're not real. This isn't this isn't happening. And he's like, I'm right here. This is real and.
Speaker 2: No offense to Abby. But Abby, you're up next. Abby is our phone screener. Abby and you have a boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: How long you guys been together? Officially?
Speaker 4: It was October at the end of October, so we met. So it's been a while.
Speaker 2: So you would say when you met is when you started being together in your mind?
Speaker 7: Official?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, we're official the like mid December, so it's.
Speaker 1: Like seven eight months. Yeah, And how's it going with you two?
Speaker 7: Going?
Speaker 1: Well? The same?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I haven't been in a healthy one either, so it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: The same guy.
Speaker 3: Can I say, Abby has elevated him to picture on her computer in the other room. That is a big time. That is huge and.
Speaker 2: That that is crazy, like I would get phone of you together computer computer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's from Lauren's wedding. She brought it in. I didn't like print it out and put it there.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've left it there for two weeks and you've taped it.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. It's sitting up there.
Speaker 2: But if she brought it and left it there, it does make it ten percent less intense.
Speaker 6: Okay, I was picturing screens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: First. Okay, so this is normal, Okay, Abby love it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Happy, you're happy.
Speaker 4: Thank you Morgan. I'm happy. You're happy. Thank you, Amy, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: No, what's going on?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't have an update. Okay, no update, No, no dates. I can't remember the last thing we talked about.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you went on a second date with the guy.
Speaker 6: Oh, Matt Damon that look kind of like Matt Daan Yeah, okay, no updates.
Speaker 1: And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. Is the end of the first half of the podcast.
Speaker 3: Podcast. That is the end of.
Speaker 4: The of the podcast.
Speaker 1: You can go to a podcast too, or you can wait till podcast to come out.