Speaker 1: Today's episode will be interesting. We're recording this at like it feels like the crack of dawn.
Speaker 2: It's seven am.
Speaker 3: I watched really the sunrise as I drove over here this morning.
Speaker 2: This is early for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I feel like ocean sleeps in now that's good. So now my schedule has adjusted. By the way, Good morning, my loves. Welcome to the Give Them La La podcast. My voice is still waking up.
Speaker 2: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: I kind of like this though, because I feel like we get a lot of dms that are like, I listen to this on my drive to work, and surely their drive to work has to be some people's drive to work has to be like probably seven.
Speaker 2: Am, eight am.
Speaker 3: So totally we're there with you this morning.
Speaker 2: I also feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends. Yeah, you've been working NonStop.
Speaker 1: We've and working NonStop. I feel like I cannot catch a break. And then the second I get a little bit of free time, like this morning, I was like, I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bam. How to get the podcast done? Yeah, yeah, we can't.
Speaker 3: I guess go into detail on your schedule, but Lala basically works seven days a week and anytime she gets quote unquote off is with Miss Ocean Kent. So it's just your going, going going.
Speaker 1: I know it feels good, though, I like me, you're busy. If I have too much time to think, that's bad for everyone around me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Miss Ocean Kent, I took her diaper off the other day.
Speaker 2: And I just wanted to let her roam around.
Speaker 1: Well, nothing feels better than being naked, and imagine being stuck in a diaper like.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you take the diaper off and you gotta put a new one on. So I was like letting her walk around. She goes missing. All the gates are closed, so I know she is not trying to She's so brave.
Speaker 2: She goes missing.
Speaker 1: She goes missing, but like in an open area. But it's like, where'd she go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I see her in the corner taking a dom the floor. Stop, no diaper? Just was she squatting? Just poopy squatting, full on squat pooping on the floor. What did you do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, I said, get it out, girl, you did? Yeah, Mama will clean it up. And the dog Lily's watching her. Lily's watching her. Dead stair as it falls out, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, Lily's probably like, you're supposed to do that outside, honey, you're supposed to do that outside.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was so funny and I I did clean it up, I mean, but it was just so funny to see her face because she does any thing where it's like where she pushes.
Speaker 2: And her eyes kind of start to water. Get it out, girls, Get it out girls. So that happened. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: There's like a few things that I I also wanted Okay to like, so I had asked, you know, because Ocean has started hitting again, and when they're that young, like they don't understand when you're when you tell them not to do something, maybe they do. She definitely doesn't listen to me. But we talked about about it on the podcast and this woman sent me a DM and she said when Ocean hits, rather than tell her don't hit, use positive reinforcement and say are you trying to love me?
Speaker 2: And it fucking worked. Stop that worked. It totally worked. Do you remember this woman's name so we can? I so wish I did. What do you mean, like, tell me an example.
Speaker 1: So ocean will go in to hit me, or the other day she had a fist full of hair ripping, and I'm like, are you trying?
Speaker 2: She should love me? Are you loving me? Ripping?
Speaker 3: Just like.
Speaker 2: Are you your teeth? That's what it was. And then when she do go and put her head down on my on my shoulder.
Speaker 3: Baby, See, she's so sweet that I know she's not and you know this too. Obviously she's not trying to be mean. She's just I bet, like we've talked about before, she probably gets laughs elsewhere, and so to her it's like, oh, I'm gonna make mommy laugh too.
Speaker 2: Well, it don't make mommy laugh, it makes mommy a rill ups. I do not like being splashed touched in the face.
Speaker 1: And my child's like the Incredible Hulk. She's strong, Okay, she's very strong, and her hits Like when she was death gripping my hair, all I could think about was all the split ends that she was creating.
Speaker 2: Oh but it worked, it did work.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you guys were back at the kind of o G place where at La.
Speaker 2: La Now I could not a seven in the morning get to the office.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this so it might be echo wey oh, here comes mom, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Lisa Bella, the whole family is away. Yeah, we have a big long It is way too early.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what I'm saying, so apologies on this podcast.
Speaker 2: But what were we talking about. We were talking so sexy baby, so good this morning. The positive reinforcement.
Speaker 1: She also when she hits, she then when I tell her not to, and I like, now I use positive reinforcement. But before and I would sad feast, Yeah it hurts, mama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd hit herself like it doesn't hurt that bad. I'm like, no, do that. She's like showing you. Yeah, it's all good. It's silly.
Speaker 3: It's silly, mom, she's so smart. There was a sticker on the floor and I was just watching her. You and your mom were talking. I was watching her, and she walked over the sticker, like stepped on it on purpose, and then looked behind her and saw the sticker was gone. So then she sat down and she lifted up the bottom of her foot and unstuck it like like she was processing, like, Okay, stepped on the sticker and it's not there anymore. So it's obviously on the bottom of my shoe.
Speaker 2: Did that really happen?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was an Amazon stickery she's doing might Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about this because I saw this on Instagram that that Pete Davidson broke into Kim Kardashian's house and bit Northwest. It's not real. That can't be real, right, No, okay? So I have learned that, like in any legitimate publication, people have to be extremely careful about what they write, right. Yeah, you can't just put anything out there now, So how the fuck can these people on Instagram with millions of followers, by the way, these little gossip things write a full caption about how Pete Davidson rolled into Kim Kay's house and bit her kid.
Speaker 2: You know what. They're like, he's fully lost it. He's biding Northwest now what her stuff? No, that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Second, I have learned that if there's and this is so annoying, if there's a slight bit of truth to a story, other people like like, they won't sue this Instagram publication because they're like, Okay, there's a slight bit of truth. So for example, when Kim and Pete were together, who knows, but like North was playing and then her arm hit Pete's teeth and there was like a little teethmark and then they just take that and run. Who knows, but like it's insane what people can do.
Speaker 1: So they glombed onto the fact that yes, I mean, I don't know if that's even true.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying if it was in their length the caption was in length really and it like described it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just didn't seem real.
Speaker 3: If that's real, if that comes out that it's real, I will I don't know what's real anymore.
Speaker 1: No, Well, remember we were at the grocery store. The National Inquirer was in there, and they was like hoarders behind the scenes of these stars hell holes and it like shows Chloe Kardashian and like mounds of trash.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's like, can they print this?
Speaker 3: Well, the National Inquirer at this point is just like it's a joke, Like it's I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Always been a joke, I think, has it? Yes?
Speaker 3: People just like, no, it's almost it's reading fiction, that's true. They're like, oh, let's see what they made up this week. Because Chloe Kardashian is one of the most organized people. She has like she has like she's admittedly so, or she has like a form of OCD about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't they have to do do some thing with her where they like moved things around.
Speaker 3: Yes, they had like an OCD or whatever a person come in and like try and help help her, like.
Speaker 1: If things are out of place. Yeah it's okay. Yeah, I feel like it's more of a control thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because totally.
Speaker 1: Like obviously OCD is a real thing and a lot of people struggle with it. But if you live in a world where you have like virtually no control of your life, because you know, Kardashians are prime examples of this. All the money and power in the world. Yeah, but they are like caged animals because.
Speaker 3: They can't go anywhere without being chased down, as that what you mean, kind of chase down.
Speaker 2: Their every move is watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like I have the luxury of going to the grove and yeah, maybe a couple people recognize me or whatever.
Speaker 2: Who cares if I look a hot mess? Prove it, bitch, prove it, you know, right, Kardashians can literally go nowhere. They're like animals in a cage.
Speaker 3: Cut to twenty four hours from now A photo of you in your robe at the Grove.
Speaker 2: Someone proved it. They send it and they're like, too, they don't even do I will. You just look at my Instagram you can see it there.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't do it. I'd go crazy. I would go crazy too.
Speaker 3: That's why I give them so much credit. Every little thing scrutinized. I'm like, Nope, couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I the other day said that I had pegged someone Because.
Speaker 2: It's two words.
Speaker 3: It means like, oh I, I Oh, I pegged you for being a golf player or something, but he's really a football player.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, that's what I thought it was. Who would you say it to? I said it to a.
Speaker 1: Group of friends, and someone in the group yeah, was like if you pegged some much. I was like, like, pegged them for who they really are? And she said that means you put a strap on on and put it in their ass, right?
Speaker 2: Is that what it means?
Speaker 3: Yes, That's how I learned it from Broad City because Abby the show Broad City. Because in the show Abby meets this dream guy but then he wants her. He's like perfect, but he wants her to peg him. Jeremy's his name, and she's like oh, and she has to basically deal with the fact that he's perfect, but she doesn't know if she wants to peg him. Yeah, like he's perfect, but she doesn't know. I can't believe you didn't know what pegging meant. I joke about I joke about it all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, now I feel like I need to, like StEB my game up. That's so funny.
Speaker 3: I as a female me who has a lot of like masculine traits as far as like control, and that's just how I am.
Speaker 2: I know myself.
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of like emotionally masculine traits, and I can like hide my emotion when they need to be hidden, and when something serious happens, I immediately go calm. That is the last thing I would ever do because like in the bedroom, it's like all feminine for me. Me too, yeah one, because outside of the bedroom, it's like mostly masculine.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can. I can walk out into the world and I would say I have more masculine and yeah, yeah, you know, I'm kind of I would say so too. Yeah, I have the soft sides of a female and obviously a mother.
Speaker 2: But in the bedroom. I am all feminine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always like I play like the what if with Kyle.
Speaker 2: Because is it only pegging? Wait?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And then I just don't want to forget that.
Speaker 3: No, No, ask the question because were you going to say, is that only pegging if a woman does it to a man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No? Or is it only pegging? I was actually gonna say, is it only pegging if it's strap on?
Speaker 3: I think so, yeah, it's only pegging if it's a strap on. So I've like asked Kyle. I'm like, what if I wanted you to peg me? And he's like what, I'm like, it just like you met me and I was perfect in every way, but I wanted you to peg me And I was like, but not with your penis with like a strap on. He's like, no, that'd be so weird because I like always say these situations or I'm like he's like, no, I thank god neither of.
Speaker 2: Us like butt stuff. Ugh.
Speaker 3: If I met a man who liked butt stuff, I'd be like, I'm so sorry I'm not the one.
Speaker 2: My friends are always shocked when I tell them I've never done anal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you have to try it to make sure you don't like it.
Speaker 2: I know a dude try it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, it like slipped out and went into the wrong area and it was antful.
Speaker 3: That's like unexpected. I feel like it's almost like a high school slush college thing. It's like for me and my friends, it was something we all tried when with like our long term boyfriends.
Speaker 2: My friend can really only get off when she does it the other way.
Speaker 3: Some women can. I think it has to do with like how it feels to me. It feels absolutely repulsive.
Speaker 2: I just know what comes out of mine poop.
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert, it's poop poop.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, to each their own in the bedroom. Yeah, I feel like, just get your rocks off.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, anyone, Because, like I know women who have sex with women, I think pegging happens a lot. I have a friend who is a lesbian and she loves it, loves women, would never date a man, but loves pegging yeah, with her partners. So I'm like, oh, interesting, do you boo?
Speaker 1: I just literally thought that it meant like there was one meaning, and it's like I know exactly who you are.
Speaker 2: Right, pegged you? Well, I've pegged him so and they're like what.
Speaker 1: Speaking of pegging and just being humans. I also saw another thing on ig that I wanted to get your opinion on.
Speaker 2: Hah.
Speaker 1: So this happened a few days ago, but is their name? Willow Smith came out defending will saying that people's humanness is not easily accepted. Okay, and again, like there are some there are things on Instagram that I sometimes want to comment on because you know, I love a good opinion, and opinions are like assholes everyone else? Right, Yeah, we see, That's why it was a full circle with the asshole moment, right, But like I just I get so worried about what's going to get picked up on right right, Like I just don't want to get involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless they offer me a check for it, right, then I'll get involved. Then you'll get involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think? What did you think about that statement? That We've talked about this a million times on the podcast. I'm like, I don't think that putting your hands on someone is humanness humanness.
Speaker 2: I know it seems more.
Speaker 1: Like animalistic, not that animals have hands, but it's just like, yeah, that type of energy just doesn't seem like we're evolved, right, right, like use your words when you're.
Speaker 3: Upset, and I mean, especially here's I don't know. I have to see what she was talking about, because I didn't see that. I wonder if.
Speaker 1: She met at the headline you did, which is why I do that all the time.
Speaker 2: And then I've got the whole story figured out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I do that too. And Kyle's like, did you even read I might? I say the whole story, I say, and this is what she said. And He's like, is it actually what she said? And I said, well, I don't know, but I bet it's something like that. But here's what I think. If I wonder if Willow Smith, and I don't know if she goes by like Willow Smith or just Willow, but I wonder if she was coming out saying that, because will Smith actually came out with a very sincere, in my opinion, apology video, and I wonder if he got kind of dragged for that apology video.
Speaker 2: And then she said she very well could have done that, because in that case, I would agree with her.
Speaker 3: Where it's like will kind of disappeared for a couple months or however long ago.
Speaker 2: It was a while.
Speaker 3: It seems like he's done the work and he realizes. I mean, in that apology video, he says, like I was close to Chris Rock's parents, like I let them down. It seems like he's done the work, and who am I or who are we to be like not good enough? Like that to me is cancel culture. It's like you do something wrong and then you do the work, and you're doing the work to work on it, and you realize you did it wrong and then everyone's like, nope, too late. That I don't agree with No, I don't agree with it either. So I don't know what she meant, but I do think obviously what he did was wrong. And then I think that his apology video seemed very genuine in my opinion, and I was like, hell, yeah, Will Smith, you do the work, You do your thing. And another thing he said, too, which was very telling, is he said you could tell he's like working on this in therapy, or at least seems that way. He said, disappointing people is my I don't know what the phrase he used, and I don't want to mess it up, but basically that's like his that's like his trigger, it seems is like disappointing people and that means family, fans, everyone, so into my mind.
Speaker 2: I go, oh, that's his trigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in that moment he laughs for a second at Chris Rock's joke. He looks at his wife, who then looks disappointed, and it triggered him. Not that any what he did was good at all, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think people, yeah, should be allowed grace after an apology, Like he gave.
Speaker 3: Yes totally, and it seems like he's done the work. He didn't just like do some quick little you know nobler months. Yeah, he threw up on Instagram. You can tell he's been doing the work.
Speaker 1: So I and if he rolls up on anyone and hits him again, then we can reevaluate that. Then we can say, well, I mean he's Will Smith. He's been nothing but an incredible talent and just from what I've seen a human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is is cancel culture is the outside world weighing in on someone who has a platform, and it's like, well, why don't we dig into your past? Why do we put a camera on you and see how you're living your life?
Speaker 3: Exactly as someone said the other day, it wasn't the other day. It was like a few months ago, I'm sure this has been said a million times, but you've already done what you would get canceled for. And that made me think like, yeah, that's true. There are plenty people out there who are like, they've already done it. But fortunately for them, eighty percent of people out there don't have the cameras on them and don't have the people looking into their past being like, oh look, so yeah, I just think that I think he did the work in my opinion.
Speaker 2: That's just my That's.
Speaker 1: Probably what she meant. One side is not accepted. Maybe she was referring to to the apology that maybe wasn't accepted by everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I read the full thing. I do that all the time. No, I do that all the time.
Speaker 1: I need to start reading full things because there are times where I see headlines.
Speaker 2: Of the perfect example.
Speaker 1: With my book, there were so many stories that I had put in really wanting to share why I got sober, because when I got sober, there were a lot of people around me that didn't understand why. So in the book I told stories that were you know, I guess if you read them you could laugh.
Speaker 2: But Bird's eye view not funny.
Speaker 1: Not funny Okay, so I'm talking to some publication doing press and you know, really deep diving into the things that I did that led me to get sober. And the headline was that I put a toothbrush in my.
Speaker 2: Butt, right, that happened so many times? Right, And I'm like, come on, right, like I understand.
Speaker 1: Definitely headline worthy, Definitely going to get some clicks, Definitely going to get a lot of judgment, but like, let's look at the bigger picture. I'm not telling this story because I think that it's I mean now I think it's fucking hysterical, but yeah, grand scheme of things like not funny, like you were.
Speaker 3: Telling the reasons you got sober, Like, oh, maybe you didn't see it out in public, but here are the things I did that right, I felt we're crossing the line at the time or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they take that like.
Speaker 1: Let's look behind the scenes, yes, peak behind the curtain as to why I am where I am today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was the fucking headline. It's like so insane.
Speaker 1: I know, so I should know not. I'll read articles and I'm like, eugh, judging and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, bitch, what are you doing? Bitch? Fall in line. Okay, I want to listen to some voice small. Do we have any Yes? Do we do?
Speaker 4: Hey? Laala, this is a kiss from Atlanta listening to your episode with your brother, and it's so funny. I love your relations I love regularly you yelling at him and he exactly's doing something crazy. So I have to ask, as the older sister, do you think you are more protective of your brother? Do you think that when if you were to find a girlfriend, you would like really screen her for him, or what do you think you're going to be like when he starts dating or finding someone serious. Thanks? Love, you have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: The family episode was still one of my most favorite episodes. I know that was so fun.
Speaker 3: We've got to get them back on and we have to get live and said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I spent like the whole weekend in Newport with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we wanted to get them but there was too much, too much to be done.
Speaker 2: Too much to be done.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to get them on because I think they have really funny stories. I've known them since I was born. I know with Easton, you know Easton twenty nine, so he's I call him my little brother, but he's like a grown up. Yes, yeah, and he's dated here and there, but he's he's not like I remember wanting to bring him out to La and he comes often.
Speaker 2: But my friend was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna take him out. We're gonna find him, you know, hot bitches. And my brother is like so sweet. He's like, I don't really want to find hot bitches.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna like crack it Trullee on the couch and like watch them Seinfeld, you know. Yeah, And he's brought really cute girls around. He's just like such a gentleman, Like he's not sitting here like, oh I got a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: As you know, when he was on not the Family episode but before it was a few months back, but we did it in there, so it wasn't too long ago. He said he was going he was practicing celibacy at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it worked out well.
Speaker 3: Okay, but but that shows you that he's not all about just like sticking his penis in the next thing.
Speaker 1: No, he's definitely not. And I'm very protective of him. He had a girlfriend for a really long time and she was so cute. We loved her. I felt like she fit right in. But then she kind of started messing with him and making him like every other day. He was on edge thinking that she was going to break up with him, and I was in Utah and I took his phone and I basically broke up with her. Really yeah, thinking that he was okay with this because I was like, give me your phone, I'm going to do it, you know, because he was in turmoil. I can tell it was his first like real relationship, and you know, I dealt with dudes toying with my heart before. It's not a great feeling, but like I shake it off. When you see your sibling dealing with it, you want to tell them how to maneuver. You know, Oh it's not worth it, call it a day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now you want to get in there and take a phone and send a text.
Speaker 2: What the texts say you? Basically, I'm going to make your job really easy right now. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Have a great life. And he was really upset about it later, like thinking about it that I that I did that, because he's like, I really didn't want that to happen, and you forced me to do it. You took my phone, and I believe they ended up getting back together and then finally he called it quits again. Yeah, but yeah, I think I'll do background checks. I want to know what their motive is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he is so like Easton again, I'll say this, I pride myself on reading people. Yes, at this point in time, I have to admit I've been wrong a couple times, but maybe two to three times in my life tops. And when you meet someone and I'm like, this is a good person. Easton though, Like he just has a big heart and he cares. Easton is one of the sweetest people I've ever met, And so I do think when he eventually finds someone that he's like, this is it, this is her. I think that you guys are going to click because I think, no matter what I think, it's not even going to be like, sure you could background checker, but I think he'll bring around and he'll be like, this is my person. And he's got such a good heart. I don't see him not being with someone who he's serious about who isn't just as like good as him, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't think he would want me to do a background check.
Speaker 3: I don't mean, you know, he probably you'd have to do it, probably secretly.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But then if I found something and I went to him, I feel like he'd feel a little betrayed.
Speaker 2: The trade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm also I'm also a little wounded. People scare me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, people are scary. People are scary. Do you think it's different with men and women. Do you think that as a woman you should do more background checks and maybe as like a man. I'm just asking because I know that's like some people are like, yeah, Well, as a woman, you have to because in most situations, not all, but most, you can't physically defend yourself against a man, usually unless you have like pepper spray or something, if it's like like body to body, but.
Speaker 2: The other way around.
Speaker 3: Most of the time a man could physically defend himself or you know, absolutely So, do you think it's maybe not as pressing to do background checks like for your brother?
Speaker 2: No, I think, well, let's just look at it for what it is.
Speaker 1: Most of the time when shit happens, a man is responsible. I was watching a show on Netflix and it said that eight thousand people are murdered in the United States. I think it's each year, and less than ten percent of those are women, females doing it. I know that there's crazy bitches out there, you know, Yeah, but there's something about men just maneuver differently, they think differently than women. They don't have for the most part, they don't have that like sensitive side. They're kind of a one track mind. And there are a lot of great men. I mean my best friend Olivia who we spent time with in Newport, Like, her husband is like, you marry that dude, right?
Speaker 2: She did's he's so sweet Lance right? Her?
Speaker 1: No, Lance is her brother, her husband, okay is His name's Chris, and he's just like the sweetest, most amazing human being in the world.
Speaker 2: You can see it in his eyes. See.
Speaker 3: That's what I think it is when I say, oh, I can read people. I pride myself on reading people. I know within the first few seconds if they're a good person or not.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, there's many people who I used to know that I think back looking into their eyes and being.
Speaker 2: Like they were so vacant. I should have known just off the eyes, right.
Speaker 3: And Easton's got the sweetest he's just got He's like one of the ones it's like looking into your eyes or your mom's eyes or oh can size just the sweetest soul, the sweetest soul.
Speaker 2: And whoever ends up with Easton?
Speaker 1: I think that's why I'm so protective of him, because he is such a little treasure.
Speaker 2: He's a treasure, you know, the way he treats my mom, the way he treats.
Speaker 1: Me, and he's so funny, Like you're gonna laugh your ass off with Easton hilarious.
Speaker 2: I feel like people only saw it.
Speaker 3: People are like, he was so funny on the Family episode, but he's like, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 1: I know the Family episode, he was really upset because he did get a call from his work that said we do need you back tomorrow and we were in LA and he was thinking he could stay through the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they needed him and.
Speaker 3: He was like kind of bummed out and he was still hilarious and he was still funny. People love the laugh is everything. I understand being protective though, like the rest of my siblings I love. But like mister Bubbs, the first guy he brings home, I'm gonna be like, ahha, I'm gonna be like, you know, just asking him all the questions, what are your intentions with mister Bubbs.
Speaker 2: Well, mister Bubbs is a gem. He's a gem. He is a gem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this will be the first time that he's like the first person you ever meet. Yeah, well, you know, because he came out to your family, Like how long ago it.
Speaker 3: Was probably I think two years ago at this point.
Speaker 2: And has he ever brought home a girl? No, I never brought home a guy. No, he never brought home a girl or a guy.
Speaker 3: But growing up, it was like, yeah, he'd bring He's like his group of five girlfriends would come spend the night.
Speaker 2: So it was like that vibe. Everyone loves girl time, I know. And that's what like.
Speaker 3: Mister Bubbs is like, like, my sister's getting married, and he's like like asking my sister, please don't make me go to the bachelor party.
Speaker 2: Please let me.
Speaker 3: And she's like, you're coming to the bachelorette party.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, thank god, that is so cute. Wait, is he a groomsman?
Speaker 3: He's a groomsman. Yes, she's getting married in September. He's a groomsman. Actually, I need to clarify because he might I don't know which side he's standing on. If it were up to mister Bubb's he'd be with the ladies, but he might he support you know, of course he supports my sister's fiance too, but so. But my point in saying that was he brought quote unquote brought home girls, but it was more like mom and dad, the girls are coming, and it'd be like five best friends.
Speaker 2: I love that, no love interests.
Speaker 3: So yes, when he brings he had one guy that he was talking to that he it seemed like it might be something. And then mister Bubbs is also picky and bougie. We know that and we love that about him. So I don't think it worked out because of his bouchiness. But eventually, when he brings home a guy, I'm going to be so protective, so protective, I'll probably do a background check, I'll hire.
Speaker 2: A well I know somebody, I know, I know somebody. I know somethe real good too, I know no, I I mean mister Bubbs loves girl time. I love girl timey.
Speaker 1: My goal is to buy a large home once we're out of this lease, fill it with chicks. Love you know me the mom of a spot for Easton Obviously my gaze and then like my girlfriends, who are you know, kind of just like figuring life out. Yeah, well, I'll obviously have our own rooms. If you would like to bring a boy home, you are most welcome. Set my mom she cannot.
Speaker 2: Sorry, they She'll have a vibrator in the drawer.
Speaker 1: This is all you need, bitch. I'm funny about that. So many people have asked me how I feel about my mom dating. I think I'm getting I think I'm softening up on the idea. I mean, she tells me she doesn't want to find anybody because men.
Speaker 2: Are a lot of work. Like they want to say, we're a lot of work.
Speaker 1: I mean if I'm not boinking you every night and kicking you a good meal, and even then you still may straight And.
Speaker 2: I don't want a deal right now. You're a sloppy ass. You know, toilet seats lift up? Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I know, the more people talk about men, I'm like, I've got a good one.
Speaker 2: You have a great one. He's cleaner than I am. No, you have a great one. Kyle's amazing. He's a good one.
Speaker 3: But yes, men are a lot of work. But are you warming up to the idea? If one day your mom was like, I met this really great guy.
Speaker 2: That's so I would for sure background check that I'm motherfucker. Of course, one hundred percent. Of course he would be background checked.
Speaker 1: But and it wasn't too long ago that anytime someone would bring it up, it would It's like a very simple thing to bring up. Right, my dad's been gone for four years. Someone's saying, what about your mom dating? I would start sobbing, and.
Speaker 2: Then they would say, well, my mom, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Your parents got divorced. Very different, yes, very different. Yes, if my mom had gotten divorced, I would be helping her find somebody, right, I'd be helping my dad find somebody.
Speaker 2: Right. Maybe not. I like to think i'd be like that, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I go into my mind goes a thousand steps ahead. If she finds someone, that guy could be holding my kid. You're telling me that there's this guy who's gonna be holding my kid when my own father hasn't held my kid. There exactly what's fucking happening? Look at me, I'm getting into my moat. I'm like, I got my fingers pointed.
Speaker 2: Well, it breaks me out.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine I mean, I couldn't imagine what you went through and have gone through having a baby, and you're you know, and your sweet dad never I mean, let's be honest. Your dad's here all the time, we know it. Your dad's around ocean. Your dad is seen but in like human form, being able to hold right. And so I'm sure, like you said, your mind goes a million steps ahead and you go, oh no, no, no, no, man, besides my dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to be And then I also I also selfishly think, well, what if hurt finding a dude?
Speaker 2: What does that mean for me?
Speaker 1: Like I need my mom, so is gonna step in here and be like my mom's gonna say.
Speaker 2: I can't come tonight. Joe wants a burger and I got a grill. No, that's not what we do right right, Tell Joe it's a fucking boys night.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, go hang with your boys, Joe. I don't think it's anything either of you have to stress over. I think when and if the time ever came, I think it would be a little more simple and seamless than you either of you.
Speaker 1: Think my mom's gonna hear this right now, and she'll probably chime in. But I did notice she felt a little bit neglected and betrayed when I told her I had sex.
Speaker 2: Please listen, I get it. She claims it's because I told her I couldn't drive to Newport. Yeah, this was like obviously a while ago. Yeah, and that she would have to go by herself because I had to work. Yeah. I was like, no, you got funny when I dropped the sex card.
Speaker 3: She did, there's something about sex and you know what I did hear that this is it sixties.
Speaker 2: I say this all that every year. I'm like going up in age. But I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Heard, like fifties or sixties are the new, like thirties and forties. Like women's sex drive doesn't even be like Spikes. It's like it's Spikes mid thirties and then it goes down and then Spike's mid forties, then mid fifties, mid sixties.
Speaker 1: We'll look at Sonia Morgan. Tell me Sonia Morgan's sex drive is like nothing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Same with lou Anne. How old is Sonia? Do we know? And I'm just basing this off of the show. By the way, I think they're in their fifties, Okay, yeah, see.
Speaker 1: And they're like ready to fucking rumble and Sonya the second she stepped onto Real Housewives talked about the importance of having sex right, which then makes me feel bad. I'm like, Mom, if you need to, like go do your thing, got it, But like, look at all of these vibrators you did.
Speaker 2: You did get a lot.
Speaker 1: I got a gifts. I got a lot of vibrators for gifts because they were good. And you should have seen. Like my sister in law came to visit for Christmas, she was going through I have a whole.
Speaker 2: The whole cabinet. Your mom gave me one. I think it's like, thank you, Lese. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sexual health is important well.
Speaker 1: By the way, even if you have a dude, like people like I don't masturbate, I have a man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but still it's like it's way different to me. It is different, and it's much quicker.
Speaker 3: It's quicker, and it's like it's almost like the vibrators for health.
Speaker 2: This is for me.
Speaker 3: The vibrators just for sexual health. The man is for a connection. It's for the human to human connection.
Speaker 2: By the way, a vibrator on a man's.
Speaker 3: Penis falls falls, oh stop is something to explore.
Speaker 2: Something to explore. Never know that I don't may or may not have done this before. I may. Yeah, it's good to know. That's a tip for all your little mouth action with the vibrator to the Yeah, ladies and men, men and women tips, but again, ask your partner.
Speaker 1: I learned that from when we did the podcast sex with Emily. She's got like an insane podcast, yes, and she was talking about how men and women should communicate about because like, there's a purpose to having sex probviously, right, Yes, we want to feel good, we want to have fun. So what's the point of doing it if you're not doing this? So you have to communicate with your partner.
Speaker 3: And everyone's purpose might be different. Well probably it's different.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like what's going to happen for you and what gets you off may not get your partner off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the last dude that I hooked up with, it was so crazy because he like, wow, we're getting into death, you know.
Speaker 3: And I just realized too, we're talking about sex and it came from a question about your brother.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we're like.
Speaker 3: But anyway, keep going, Well, these are the tangent you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I know, But he like made sure I was happy before he started doing his thing to make himself.
Speaker 2: And you know what's wild.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's never happened to me, That is what's wild. You told me that, And I was like, I felt so sad for you that you've never been with a partner who like that was never And men and women, if you're listening and you've never been with a partner who make sure you're feeling satisfied and you you are feeling good before he or she's feeling good, I think that you need to revisit maybe and have a conversation because well.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you were so shocked by that. I thought that that was just like a common thing that like dudes come in, they get in, get out, you know, and you're left Like that was fun.
Speaker 3: But like for like one to me, even for like one night's stand stuff that I've had, I've been like who wha, whoa hold on, We're good. No, no, no, I'm not not there yet. Take it because I know it's going to be one night stand. So I'm like, what am I just doing this for your fun?
Speaker 2: No, that's true, we're both in this. No, that is so true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not just a little you know here for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that happened and I was excited about them, all right, that's very important saying that.
Speaker 2: The conversation went from are you protective of Easton? To like sex.
Speaker 3: Vibraiders out in guys balls mom having sex.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have another voicemail.
Speaker 5: I love that. I am such a huge fan. I have been following you ever since you got on Vanner Pump and I absolutely adore you, your lip kits, everything. I am a fan. So my question for you is, my boyfriend and I are moving in together after four years. Very excited, more excitement than nervous. But but that being said, that's a lot of change. We're both very independent people, and I would just love to hear kind of what your advice is on, you know, cohabitating in the same space and living with a male.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: I'd like forward to hearing from you, and hopefully you and your podcast will come to Chicago because we definitely want to see you. Thanks guys, but bye ooh.
Speaker 1: I love this question because I had never lived with a dude before. My last one was like and by the way, it was absolutely horrific, Like saying, god, he had a housekey where they came three days a week, because I think I would have lost my mind. I was just like repulsive, disgusting. I didn't know that people lived that way, you know, yes, And it would stay that way had the housekeeper not come. And I'm neat and tidy, Like I can get messy when my day is crazy, but I have even an organized mess you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like there's a difference between dirty, yes and messy Yeah, Okay, huge difference. I think the best advice obviously you're going to move in, You're gonna see how things flow, You're gonna see things that aren't working. Then you got to have a meeting, a coming of the minds. Is that how you say it? Coming up a meeting of the minds and say this is the way I like to do things. He's gonna tell you this is the way he likes to do things. That's when compromise comes into play. But I think, you know, something as simple as it bothers me. When there's clothes on the ground, here's the hamper. This is gonna be how we do it. Maybe it's a his and hers. I've always been the type of when people tell me, like they do their laundry separately.
Speaker 2: All I go into is like, oh my gosh, what a waste of water and supplies one hundred thousands, Like do the fucking laundry together? Can?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe switch off. Maybe his job is doing the dishes, you do the laundry. But there's got to be like compromise involved. I mean, what do you think, how do you and Kyle do things? I relied on a housekeeper.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we keep up on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we know that during the week he has more flexible schedule because he does fitness training and he creates his schedule with his clients.
Speaker 2: I'm more so gone.
Speaker 3: So we know that I give Margot walks in the mornings before I come to work. He sort of I mean and like, I appreciate this. I understand not a lot of partners do this, but I'll just say it. He keeps the house clean, and he kind of like does laundry and does all the dishes throughout the week, and then knowing on the weekend that I will I sort of do like a big clean. So I'm like Saturday, from like whatever, nine thirty two noon, I'm doing like a big clean and we're.
Speaker 2: Doing it together so much.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean it's literally just what you said, it's dividing up the chores.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, right now, I call my mom my wife, yes, because like she does the cooking, the cleaning. Yeah, when I have to go and work, she takes care of ocean.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's got to stop. I love you so much. And then I go out and work and you know, yeah, or a living because my wife too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which, by the way, it could be very well.
Speaker 3: I'm an all household, yes, And I'm just being silly because like obviously there's no gender to that.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as gender role role. Yeah, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just call her the wife because I think it's cute and I think it's exactly you know, it's just like silly, but there's no such thing. I mean, I'm a woman and I'm out on these streets trying to hustle my ass off exactly to make it.
Speaker 2: Like many men and women are doing.
Speaker 1: And there's so many women out there who work full time and could have more than one job and are single mothers, and it's a lot of work, and we struggle with the guilt of it. You know, we have these beautiful babies, and we want to be so a part of their lives, but we know we got to put food on the table. So I have such a soft spot for mamas who are doing.
Speaker 2: It all same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how, Like even with Kyle, I'm like, damn, it's quite a it's quite a thing to have both of us have a job and keep up with the house chores. Single moms, I'm like, wait, but how do they actually do it with what?
Speaker 2: No? Single moms?
Speaker 1: And I before we sign off of this podcast, if you're a single mama, I want you to know that I really sorry.
Speaker 6: I see you, and I feel for you. It's been a lot. I have to I've been working NonStop. Yeah you might try to, you know, see my baby as much as I.
Speaker 2: Can, which I do.
Speaker 6: I see her a lot. I'm very grateful. But I just want my mamas to see that you're doing it all right. And our kids are going to grow up and watch us hustle and create lives for them and they're going to be proud.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that was such a weird moment.
Speaker 1: They are going to be proud.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I'm going to start my.
Speaker 3: Period, you're literally doing the thing. I mean, you're you're a single mom who works. This is what people need to hear. You've been working NonStop and maybe it's coming out right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I just keep thinking about there's you know, I want to get Ocean into a nice home. I want her to have a backyard to plan if she decides one day, like I would really like to go to college. I have to make sure that I can do that for her. So I see my single mamas. I see all my mamas. Yeah, the ones that get to spend all day every day and maybe the guy is out working or the dad.
Speaker 1: Is home, Like just being a parent is something else. Yeah, you always wonder if you're doing it right. Give you all credit. You're all literal heroes to me. I love to leave on a sensitive note. Thank you guys for setting in your voicemails. I love you guys so much. I hope you enjoyed this episode. I'm my voice, I'm sure is like, does it sound a little gravelly?
Speaker 2: No, just at the beginning, but now it's not.
Speaker 3: Do you want to tell the news about what is dropping through?
Speaker 1: Oh? You guys are going to be so excited. I posted on my story like a couple of weeks ago, all of the hoodies, the brand new hoodies, new colors, they look vintage, They're so dope. They are now available for a limited time. So go to shoplalakent dot com to get your brand new hoodies and make sure you tag me in your posts so I can throw that stuff on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: You're so soft and sexy.
Speaker 3: And when we were on the tour, sold the pink one sold out so quick and I do. I've been talking to the hoodie people and they are limited, so I would definitely get yours.
Speaker 2: You guys know they're limited.
Speaker 1: And also I've gotten so many people saying like I've never felt merched like yours. There's so quality, I know, obsess well, you know I love a sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so shaplalakan dot com. I love you guys, and I will catch you next week.