Speaker 1: My little lip gloss. Oh there you go. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Now that you know, people are gonna potentially watch little clips of this because we've.
Speaker 1: Because I couldn't get enough last week, so I had to come back.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad about that this giant zi on my chin decided to join us for uh, for an episode when we're probably definitely gonna post definitely, I mean it needs it.
Speaker 3: Some microphone really at this point.
Speaker 1: That's okay. It's part of the studio audience along with mister Bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we each special guests, special, very special guests, very gay.
Speaker 1: Guess who I saw yesterday? I will tell you this earlier, I saw Gwen. I spent the afternoon with Gwen Victor or dialog coach from Fuller. She's just one of the most amazing on the planet. Love her. But no, she came over to my house for the afternoon because Michael, my boyfriend, who's a real estate photographer, he's joined forces with with Gwen because Michael does video. So there's this new trend where agents are on camera now, yes, so they want to be on camera and Hi, welcome to my newest listing one, two, three, four Main Street. But the agents are terrible at it, most terrified. It's just not in their wheelhouse. They're used to being behind the camera, not in front of the camera. So Michael's like, oh, I see a need, and so let's let me invite Gwen to join. And so she's like the acting coach now for real estate agents who want to be on camera but aren't comfortable on camera. So she came over and they shot some videos, like some old teaser videos just to kind of introduce who Gwen is. But I thought, this is this is great. She's so good, Like she's just so good and right, just little tiny minute changes that change the whole performance, you know, and she makes you feel like confident.
Speaker 2: So I feel like she'll be a really great person to have in there with people who are like this feels really weird.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, no, it's perfect. It's just somebody to help you with the script or to help you. Like Gwen said, what do you do with your hands? Like a lot of people don't know what to do with their hands.
Speaker 3: I still don't know what to do with my hands when I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking, you know, Like that's why I love address with pockets or pants, because I could put a hand in my pot. Otherwise I'm like, I don't have a purse. This feels I want to just cross my arms, but that doesn't look good on camera. Oh well that's not everything.
Speaker 1: Over John John Stamos, he's like the master of what to do with his hands. Like that's why he's always touched in people or putting his arm around people. Or he got fried chicken, like that's why he's always holding on to a part of It's his nervous energy to do something with his hands. But yeah, he's always like if you notice, he's always like grabbing on to somebody or like holding a rug or or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you always busy hands. That's what I remember. Was it Brian Kle that said that to us?
Speaker 1: No, it must be.
Speaker 2: Brian or an acting teacher of mine who was like, if you have busy hands, it like everything just suddenly feels more grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. It's more natural than like standing, I don't stand there? Hi, Uh well right right right? Yeah? Stand like something AI. Yes, but I told Gwenn about the live show in case she wants to come and see everybody, She's going to try to come. That would be amazing, But she leaves on a trip the next day, so she might not come anyways. Uh yeah, so good to see her, she says, hello, she sends her love.
Speaker 2: That's so wonderful. You know, I saw Sony at my live show. She came to the comedy pageant. Yep, yeah, she did come out. It was very fun.
Speaker 1: Yay, oh good. I love that. She's so she's such a sweetest. Yeah, I love that girl, my daughter. I'll take credit, you know, take partial credit, partial partial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was a great with anti influence. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: No, it's because of us.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Like she's now in our little you know, coven with she's porch talk time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, she's part of she's one of us. She's not just the kid, right, the kid actor. No, she's she's over twenty one. She can go out for drinks right with us. She can hang for dinner.
Speaker 2: Sony has basically been this person since she was like fifteen, you know what I mean, Like she's always been the person where I was like, you could, I mean, you could hang out with us?
Speaker 1: But yeah yeah yeah no, now it's legit.
Speaker 3: It's legit now.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, she's a legal drinking hit. She can even have a cocktail so weird.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get into today. Welcome back to how Rude Tanner Ritos. I am Andrea Barber and I'm Jodie Sweeten, and today we're discussing season four, episode twenty five, The Graduates. It originally aired April twenty sixth, nineteen ninety one, and it goes a little something like this, Danny dates a college student boy from the same time.
Speaker 2: I mean it was just such a strange, like just that first sentence, You're like, what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no context, college student. It's very scandalous. It's to get your attention, you know. At the same time, DJ graduates from junior high and Michelle graduates from preschool. Stephanie feels left out of the graduation festivities, so the family tries to cheer her up by making a graduation ceremony for her. Oh super sweet. It was directed by Joels Wick, it was written by Ellen Guiless, and we have several guest stars this week. Jennifer Nash stars as Kirsten the college student. The aforementioned college student. She appeared on Blossom, Coach, Star Trek, The Next Generation Home Improvement, Mister Belvedere, and most recently, she wrote directed a series called The Last Saturday Night In but it was in twenty twenty, so I assume it got right. Yeah, yeah, it met a terrible face because of the pandemic and all the strikes and all that. But yeah, no, she's We did not kill her career, so thank god she always run. Yeah, that survived the the full house lore. Then we have Roseanne Katan. I'm gonna say Katan, Sure, Roseanne Katan. She returns as missus Manning, the preschool teacher. We last saw her in episode four oh six Pinch for a Pinch, and unfortunately this is her last appearance.
Speaker 3: She was graduating preschool. No more preschool teacher sating.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so it's a bummer because she's great. She's really great in this rule. Then we have Hank Garrett as Jerry Jacobs. He played Gene Ashwell in twelve episodes of Max's Headroom, He played the police in seven episodes of Santa Barbara, and he played dial tone in twenty one episodes of g I Joe. I don't know what that means, but it thrills me for some reason. Okay, dial tone.
Speaker 2: First of all, kids these days are like, what's a dial tone?
Speaker 1: You know, like they would.
Speaker 2: Have no idea, right, So I just I want to know for twenty one episodes, did he just go.
Speaker 1: You know, like was that it? Or yeah? I was he like the time? Yeah? Like was that his like name?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's a nickname die like Diet like they all had like dial Tone. Yeah, I don't know, like military nicknames for each other. I don't know. I was.
Speaker 2: I did not watch a ton of g I Joe I was more she ra he man kind of person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, same. Well, we're go back and watch it to catch all these twenty one appearances as dial Tone, and last but not least, we have Miko Hughes returning once again as Miko. We start with the teaser in Joey's room. Joey is playing a bluesy tune on his harmonica when Michelle walks in wearing her pjs. She asks, have you seen my Piggy? Joey says no and asks if he's lost. Michelle siys I looked everywhere. Joey tells her that the one thing that helps him after losing the stuffed animal is to play the blues.
Speaker 2: It's a well known, it's what most therapists to recommend.
Speaker 1: It's a remedy, right, He's the number one remedy recommended by nine Stuffed Animal.
Speaker 2: You should play the blues on our harmonica. It's nothing like it, I'm telling you. Really, heals an excuse to play harm Basically, what I've determined from the last two teasers is that it is both a feature of musical talents by an adult and Michelle uh bossing people around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yes, that's exactly what.
Speaker 2: That's all you need for a teaser, right, Is there an adult that can play an instrument?
Speaker 3: Does Michelle want to tell them to do something?
Speaker 1: Combine it?
Speaker 3: Now you've got a teaser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like mad libs with Michelle, but it's hurt different people in different activities, but it's kind of all the same. So Joey says he'll start her off with the music and then she can tell him the story. He plays the tune and then sings, Michelle lost her Piggy, and she follows with, oh, where could he be? Joey plays the tune and she continues, He's not in my room, and then she smiles, I just remembered, and she finishes her verse with I left him in the kitchen. There we go, she runs away. It kind of worked. Joey was right, it works, you know, yeah, playing the blues help. Joey then continues to play and makes up his own song, my baby had done left me, He done left me for a pig. He sings some oh yeahs at the end and the crowd cheers. Super cute teaser. He really liked this one. I thought, oh my gosh, she was just so cute with her singing, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was very cute. And Dave is an amazing harmonica player.
Speaker 1: He is, yeah, one of his special tricks, and he would bust out that harmonica even off stage.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was just like, yeah, just play that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep. So next in the kitchen, Becky, Jesse, Joey, and Danny are gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. Becky proudly tells them that their waffles are ready, but when she opens the waffle maker, they're spread out and much the worst.
Speaker 2: You just don't get the when you open the waffle maker too quick, ruins everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta wait till it's just browned.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, Although she is dressed fabulously to be making waffles, I mean I know they're heading out the door for Wake Up San Francisco and that they get in wardrobe before they leave the house. True, yeah, but I would at least wear an apron. You know, it's a very cute outfit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why didn't she wear an apron? Well, it's about fashion, not function. Becky wants to look fabs, you know. But yeah, this is a running gag with her. This Becky can't cook trope right, Like, isn't this mentioned several times throughout the series? Yah, yeah, I think so. So she tries to make the best of it. She tells the guys to grab a fork and it's all you can scrape. Jesse decides he's in a serial mood this morning, and Joey and Danny quickly agree. Making their way to the dining table, Joey asks Danny how his blind date went last night. Danny tells him not so good. We played the old yes Your Age game and she guessed I was thirty three. The nerve of that woman. Jesse breaks it to him, you are thirty three, and Danny states the obvious it's calmon courtesy to knock off four or five years, and Joey chimes in maybe she thought she did oh good bird, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also maybe I don't know, who knows, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Thirty three very different in nineteen ninety one than it does now.
Speaker 1: It really, Bob always seemed older, like he always seemed like he was in his forty like to us.
Speaker 2: There's always that thing though of like everyone of a certain age when you're young just seems like you're like, no, they've they're at least forty.
Speaker 3: Everyone's at least forty.
Speaker 1: Forty, right, every everyone that's an adult is forty.
Speaker 2: Rightly, because forty, you're like, that's over.
Speaker 1: The hills, you know. Yeah, yeah, Well, and then Bob, they dressed him kind of dowdy, you know, as Danny Tanners.
Speaker 3: In nineties sort of. It was you were either like short, half boot wearing.
Speaker 2: You know, padded blazer, or you were kind of like the Laura Ashley version which we will see later in this episode where I am dressed like a doily, so you know, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fel like the hair.
Speaker 2: Everything it wasn't nothing was like youthful about it.
Speaker 3: It was all very like.
Speaker 1: Sprayed, and yeah, it definitely trended towards older, but it's the nineties. You know, it's only nineteen ninety one. There's a lot of nineties left, yes, in this decade. So Danny gives Joey a death stare, and Joey doubles down. You do have a few gray hairs, and Danny argues that he does not. Joey proves it by plucking out the first gray hair that he sees. Jesse decides to join in on the fund, plucking out another gray hair that he spots. Then Becky walks by and plucks out another. Damn, you're not supposed to do that, doesn't It isn't that the Whole Wives tale that the hairs multiply if you pluck one out.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's how hair works.
Speaker 1: Well I don't think so either, but that's what's Yeah, that's what I was told.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I should have a lot more hair than I do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Not that I'm plucking.
Speaker 2: I don't have any grays, But just if if, like pulling one out was replicated more, I feel like every time I combed my hair and just shedded that more hair would be growing, like some sort of.
Speaker 1: True first a pet. Well, okay, so maybe it's not true. Did you know random? Oh oh god, did you know you're channeling me?
Speaker 3: You're in the office and random at your office.
Speaker 1: Let's go random, tangent and probably maybe a little too much information one of my Okay, so I do have gray hair, and I get mine okay because I'm older than you. But uh I found a grey eyelash. Huh, I have a gray eyelash, but grant I put mass scara on it, so you can't.
Speaker 2: I will be honest. When you said this might be too much information and you were like, I have a g I was like, where are we going? Where are we going? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, a great, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that story off off air.
Speaker 2: That is interesting though I've never I didn't know, I've never seen eyelashes go gray.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if I'm going to get more gray eyelashes or if it's just like one like the like a statement.
Speaker 3: Like like one of those stripes, like those weird like.
Speaker 1: Calleen, that newscaster that always had.
Speaker 3: That right right, just one white stripe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So maybe I was gonna stay like that, or if I'm gonna have all gray eyelashes someday, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fascinating Leslie can get him tempted now though, so you'll never know, yes, Adamton or see just Masscara, it's easy to cover up if they start going great, leave him for a minute, because I need to see what this looks like. Yeah, just for my own personal edification.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do that just for you, thank you, thank you. Okay. So anyways, they've picked out Danny's gray hairs. They show him their findings and he's not happy about this. He tells them to leave the three hairs on the table because he may need them for a hair transplant. Then Michelle walks downstairs and says hello people. They all wish her a good morning, and Danny decides it's a good idea to ask her how old he looks. Michelle taps her lips in concentration before declaring ninety two. Danny is visibly hurt by this assumption and thanks his daughter for the reality check. Come on, she's four, right, of course, he's ninety two to her?
Speaker 2: Right, you know, ninety two is thirty three, you know what I mean? Like, you're like, I don't know it's more than five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yes, he's older than the sisters, and that's all that matters to Michelle. Michelle asks the guys if they want to hear her graduation song. It was graduation, graduation, graduation song, so cute, But Jesse's not interested. He doesn't even pretend like he's interested. He tells her no offense, But the Wheels on the Bus isn't exactly the coolest song in the world.
Speaker 3: You see, get over it. You live in a house like the toddler.
Speaker 1: I know she's a tallish it.
Speaker 2: I will I will second him on the fact that sometimes you're like, just don't say. I mean, I'm just glad that my kids old for baby Shark, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I get it. Sometimes you just don't want to.
Speaker 1: Hear it because then it'll be in your head forever.
Speaker 3: Now it's in mine.
Speaker 1: So Michelle pouts and Jesse changes his tone, instantly telling her hit it. Michelle sings Wheels on the bus, complete with hand motions, and Jesse reluctantly follows along with her. Then Michelle shouts everybody but the other adults don't sing along. Joey suggests that she wait to sing that song in the car with the other kids. Michelle nods with understanding, and Jesse thanks Joey for the suggestion. Joey tells him, no problem, it's your day to drive carpool, and then he wheezes a laugh again. Jesse rolls his eyes. He gets up and carries Michelle out the door, and she sings wheels on the bus all the way out. Then Stephan DJ run downstairs. Danny tries to redeem himself from Michelle's previous guests and asks DJ how old he looks.
Speaker 3: Don't ask a teenager.
Speaker 2: They'll give you an even worse answer than a toddler, except they'll meet.
Speaker 3: They'll they'll know it's mean and think it's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll answer it night, just to watch drop.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, yeah, so DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She gives it to him straight. I don't know you're my dad. You look old, and Danny looks like he's about to cry. Becky asks DJ how her speech for graduation is going. She admits that the speech is fine, she's just worried about speaking in front of three hundred people. Joey tries to help her out, saying it's easier to speak in front of big crowds if you picture everyone in their underwear. I you never understand this. That would be distracting to me, not right. I would be like, my nerves, Why did you guys find clothes? Yeah? I don't. I'd be concerned. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: You would have I think secondhand embarrassment for all of those people sitting in.
Speaker 3: A theater naked.
Speaker 2: Basically, so I feel like it wouldn't make me more comfortable in the least. No no its, And then I'd be like, why am I picturing people in their underwear?
Speaker 1: Why can't I?
Speaker 3: What's what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Why am I doing what's wrong with me? Yes, this is my advice. This is not sage advice, for sure, but it's but it's.
Speaker 3: I don't find it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not good advice. It's just typical. It's not right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, there's a lot of that out there.
Speaker 1: So DJ is confused by this. She says why, and Joey shrugs, I don't know. It's just fun. Girls grab their lunches and say goodbye. But before Steph leaves, she asks her dad, why don't I get a graduation? Danny assures her, oh, you will, but you're just going from third grade to fourth grade. Stephanie's appalled. Just it so happens. I'm going from lower elementary into upper elementary. I'll be playing on a completely different playground with no monkey bars. This is a very big deal. And nobody cares. How rude.
Speaker 2: Really really bothering her righteous indignation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, she's she's very upset about this and it needs to be remedied.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you, at the mention of monkey bars, the callouses on my hands right here, I felt them crack and could smell the metal on my hands, you know, I was like just that sweaty metal and and and they just they're like ripping right here, and they'd hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the callouses appear instantly too. It's not like you have to climb for a while. Instant. Oh, it's just right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and god forbid you do it on a hot day.
Speaker 1: You'll learn that.
Speaker 3: Lesson real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, it's hazardous, it's hazardous.
Speaker 2: But so yeah, but monkey bars, monkey bars, Like, if I tried to do monkey bars today, I just fall.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, I I when there.
Speaker 3: Was monkey bars to you know, monkey across.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't do that in fourth grade. And I definitely can't do that now.
Speaker 2: I used to flip upside down on them, you know, you hook your knees and I'd be terrified now, like I'm gonna break my neck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how did you not break your neck? Like you're the most clumsy person I know?
Speaker 2: Only walking walking on usually my biggest struggle because it's like this is simple, and so I check out and and I'm.
Speaker 3: Not like present and doing something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why. That's that's that explains.
Speaker 2: But when I'm dancing, like, I'm fine, sure, when I dance nothing, you know, it's because every I'm fully engaged.
Speaker 3: And present in myself.
Speaker 1: But walking you're walking, I'm like, I'm using that.
Speaker 2: That's just thinking time for where I'm going to be and what just happened, and not where I'm going.
Speaker 1: This this makes a lot of sense. This explains a lot about you, Tody so much so. Stephanie storms out, and Danny's size, Oh man, I am getting old. DJ's graduating junior high, Michelle's graduating preschool, and stuff is about to go to a playground with no monkey bars. Like he reminds him, this is all a part of life, and Joey nods in agreement. Yeah, pretty soon, the girls will move out, get married, have kids. Before you know it, you'll be old, bald and alone.
Speaker 3: Joey's killing it is really, he's really on.
Speaker 1: He's just on a jag.
Speaker 3: Off, you know.
Speaker 1: He pats Danny on the chest and tells him to have a nice day, and he walks out.
Speaker 2: Payback, right, Yeah, I don't know what Danny did or said, but Joey was.
Speaker 1: That was Joey mad.
Speaker 3: That was angry Joey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yep, yep. There's no mercy whatsoever. Next we are on the set of Wake Up San Francisco. Danny and Becky are joined by a fitness instructor on the show, and lucky for them, they're doing jumping jacks, but Danny hasn't quite mastered the movement yet.
Speaker 2: Bless Laurie for having to be jumping around and doing aerobics in.
Speaker 3: An eighties you know.
Speaker 2: I mean not like she didn't pull it, like she was fine, but still I would just hate I would hate it.
Speaker 1: I know, you get so conscious and she was just wearing like an eighties workout gear in the Shape Up episode.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right, how we have we've prepped for this before.
Speaker 2: That's right, I forgot We've prepped for never mind, I don't feel the second time it's old.
Speaker 1: She's used to this torture. By now, Becky thanks the instructor, Jerry Jacobs, and promotes his new home workout video, Body by Jair. Jerry Mutt reminds the host that the most important thing to do after every workout is stretch. He looks right at Danny and adds especially for us older guys. Right, Danny, Damn, Danny.
Speaker 2: Doesn't I better? Joe Joey paid him to say that. Joe's like twenty bucks here.
Speaker 1: What are the odds? Right? So Joey took the ten bucks from last episode.
Speaker 3: And this ry like, I'm gonna put that to good use.
Speaker 1: So Danny doesn't know how to respond. He breathlessly asks, older, what do you mean? How old do I look? Do I have any gray hairs? As Jerry his scalp, Becky signs them off. Join us tomorrow and wake up San Francisco. As we watched, Danny age gracefully. She's just trying to keep the show together. You know. She's like, oh boy, how do we get out? How do I outro out of this awkward? Awkward segment. So after they wrap, Danny tells one of the crew members that he needs more makeup under his eyes next time he looks tired or something. Then a PA runs out onto the set and tells Danny he had a great show. He thanks her. Her name is Kirsten, and she also thanks him because Danny is the one who let her do this college internship on the show. She admits she was surprised during that exercise segment. Danny wentzys, Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't done squat thrusts since grade school, and she laughs and tells him I meant when he called you an older guy, I mean you can't be more than what twenty seven twenty eight. Danny is hooked immediately. He casually spawns I guess I could be, but who'd believe it? Huh. Kirsten goes on to say he presents such an aura of wisdom and maturity. Danny tells her she is spot on. Kirsten laughs and blurts out, you are so cute, and then she tells Danny she better get back to class, and she starts to walk away. Danny tells her to wait up. He asks, if you're not doing anything tonight, maybe you and I could like hang out. Kirsten squeals, cool, do you like slaughter? Danny pauses and responds, I'm basically non violent, and Kirsten clarifies slaughter at the band. Danny plays it off. Of course, of course I know. I'm a major slaughter head.
Speaker 2: No one in this family just be like, no, I've never heard of them. You know, Jay does it, Danny does it. Everyone is just like, yeah, no, this isn't gonna bite me any at all. I totally know.
Speaker 1: What this is, right, No, No one's honest, like everyone has to go along with they know nothing about.
Speaker 3: It's evolved very much a show.
Speaker 1: So literally, yeah, it's a sitcom. It's a misunderstanding. Yep. Uh. So Kirsten is so excited she has tickets for tonight. She says she'll pick him up after her last class and he can be her date. Danny smiles, Awesome.
Speaker 3: This feels like a Humge problem with hr.
Speaker 2: The second she was like, oh, thanks for letting me do my college internship on the show.
Speaker 3: So Danny's the one responsible for it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm this feels weird. Yeah, yeah, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: But poor Danny. He's just he's having a vulnerable moment.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Everyone has just told.
Speaker 1: Me old, Yeah, he's having a pre midlife crisis. He's just wanting to I don't know. Yeah, he's wanted to capture his youth. And this girl has flattered her quite a bit. So next we are in Michelle's classroom. Michelle and her classmates are singing wheels on the bus with their teacher, Missus Manning, when Uncle Jesse walks in. When he hears the song, he tries to sneak back out, but Missus Manning spots him. The kids all yell hi, Uncle Jesse. Jesse explains he's a little early to pick up Michelle, but he can just wait in the corner, quiet as a mouse. But Missus Manning has other plans. She brings Jesse over to the magic carpet and asks if he likes their graduation song. Jesse says, oh, it's okay, but Michelle calls his bluff in front of everyone. You said it was not cool.
Speaker 3: Michelle's honest, at least, she's very honest.
Speaker 1: She's over her lying phase and she's all right now.
Speaker 2: She's either brutally honest or just feeding you a line.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no in between.
Speaker 1: There's no middle ground. Yep. Jesse sighs, all right, I'm busted. The song is a loser. So Missus Manning tells her students, perhaps uncle Jesse can teach us a song that's a winner. Well done, Missus Manning, well done.
Speaker 3: All right, you bet Jesse, you and your big ideas.
Speaker 1: I love it. Jesse quickly shuts this idea down, saying he's too busy for that. He suggests they just pick a cool song, and Aaron sneers, I bet you don't know any cool songs. Jesse argues that he knows millions of them, so Aaron tells him to name one. Jesse says Viva Las Vegas, and Aaron states, never heard of it. Aaron tells Michelle, your uncle's a monkey head, and Michelle argues he's not a monkey head. He knows lots of cool songs.
Speaker 3: Also by the Monkeys.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's a monkey head, maybe you know what I mean. Maybe he's just really into monkeys.
Speaker 1: I love the monkeys. That was another that was my pre New Kids on the Block. Yeah, I loved the monkeys. I'm all about you, boy, band.
Speaker 2: Do you get really excited when you see them at Jeff's then?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Mickey, Yeah, yeah I did. I never met him, but yeah, no, I did see him from afar.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, now that I know this information, just wait, well, I mean I think most of them have passed on. Yeah, I don't think the chances of me telling anything to them is probably pretty slim.
Speaker 1: But probably Mickey's still around. Yeah, yeah, he's still around.
Speaker 2: It's Jeff party. I'm watch out, Michael, here comes Mackey.
Speaker 1: It's it's that's you know, Jeff's. That's part of the fever dream of going to a Jeff Franklin party is that there's just random musicians and acts like people you would never expect to be there. It was like Mickey Dolans, like.
Speaker 2: The night of the Small Dinner when Mickey it was Mickey Dolan's and I'm.
Speaker 1: Sitting there was like twelve or fourteen of us.
Speaker 2: Around the table, including Mickey Dolans, Bobby Brown, Tom Jones, and Priscilla Presley, who I was sitting next.
Speaker 1: To, and I was like, I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Know joke right, Yeah, they all of these people walk into Jeff's house and then yeah, and then comedy ensues.
Speaker 1: It was it was great, It was great. It's just a legendary, legendary.
Speaker 3: Back to the monkey Head.
Speaker 1: So back to the Monkeyhead. Aaron and Michelle argue back and forth, and Jesse joins in on arguing with the preschooler as well. He's nothing if not mature, right. He lets his stubbornness get the best of him when he eventually volunteers to teach the kids a cool song. Missus Manning and the kids cheer for Uncle Jesse and he sighs, just call me Uncle monkey Head. The kids do as they're told, shouting Uncle monkey Head at the top of their lungs. Even Missus Manning calls him the silly nickname and tells the kids that Uncle monkey Head will be helping with their graduation show. Look what she got into, Jesse, Look what you did well because you were a little too honest with your opinions. The kids give a rowdy round of applause, and then Aaron stands up and shouts yet the monkey Head and the preschooler's run up to Jesse and attack him. He breaks free from the monkey pile for a second to remind the children to watch the monkey hair. Huh huh. Next, in the living room, Danny is jumping around singing rock and roll all night while sporting a neon outfit that still has the tags on it. He's dressed, He's ready for Slaughterhouse. The doorbell rings, Danny happily answers it, and Kirsten walks in, wearing a leather skirt and a red leather jacket with fringe. She compliments Danny's pants and he said he's had them for years, but she notices the price tag on the pants, and Danny lies, oh, I got a good deal and I'm darn proud of it. She laughs, and he enthusiastically says, let's go get slaughterized. Lets nerds. He's so nerdy, right, but she's buying it. I guess she loves it, like this is her jam. She likes nerdy men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's great other than the HR thing, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, we're ignoring the red flags for right now. Kirsten asks if she can use the bathroom real quick to do her hair check, and as she's running away, she mentions, oh, my tickets fell through, but don't worry. I know an usher who can sneak us in. Danny's immediate response is, won't we get in trouble? But when Kirsten gives him a confused look, he clarifies, I mean, I hope so, because I live for trouble. Huh. She screams with excitement and then runs away.
Speaker 2: I'm not being judgy, but the way she ran, well, and I know it's part of the character.
Speaker 3: They're like trying to make her look like a child, but could.
Speaker 2: You imagine running that way through someone's house that you're on a date with.
Speaker 1: Its like you're she's running to the playground.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, you're like, you're running to the playground.
Speaker 2: Like it made us a kind of an uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 1: Even more so where you were like, yeah, you're really deadly, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I know they wanted that was sort of the point, but for me, it just I'm like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Do you know how to run? Or d you know Danny? You know, Danny's you know what he's blinded by.
Speaker 3: Danny is just as gangly.
Speaker 2: So really this could be actually a match made in heaven because I mean, you see Danny run, I'm sure he looks much the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen him dance before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shooting and everybody this could be that, they could they might be fine. It's like those blowlatable flailing arm guys. Yes, so that's there's I think it's a family guy episode. The wacky flailing inflatable arm whatever. It's like a whole yeah, anyway, it's so great.
Speaker 3: I used to have one on my do not like a six foot tall one, but like a yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had a giant Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: A giant, six foot tall, wacky, waving and flavable arm guy just on my desk.
Speaker 1: Well, you have high ceilings in here, so true. So Danny is alone in the living room, so he starts to dance and sing again. When the entire family walks in the front door to witness this, he looks at them flustered and asks, what are you people doing home so early? You're supposed to be out eating dinner. Joey says, they don't call it fast food for nothing. Dj asks her dad, aren't you going on a date tonight? And Jesse chimes in and have you looked in a mirror? Danny nervously asks, what is this the third degree? You're not even supposed to be here. He quickly tries to rush them into the kitchen for dessert, but Kirsten runs out of the bathroom just in time to meet them all blailing away. She says, hi everybody, and they all look at her with utter confusion. As they say hi, Michelle asks, are you here to play with DJ?
Speaker 3: So uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Awkward? Wow, that's such a kid thing to do to say what.
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: But right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, and we know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Michelle's brutally on and she holds back nothing. She's not in lier mode right now. She's in I'm gonna tell you everything mode.
Speaker 1: Brutal honesty. Yes, Danny decides it's time to interrupt, so he tells Michelle, no, she's here to play with me. Sus keep getting worse and worse. He introduces the family to Kirsten his date, and Kimmy asks, where are you taking her?
Speaker 2: Chuckie cheese, Damn Kimmy, damn brutal.
Speaker 1: I got so much satisfaction out of that berry. Oh it is good. I loved it. Kirsten tells them Danny and I are sneaking into the Slaughter concert. DJ's eyes go wide, Dad, You're gonna see slaughter you're so lucky. And to make him squirm, Jesse asks Danny what his favorite Slaughter song is. Danny hesitates before saying, oh, I like their early stuff. But Kimmy breaks it to him. Nice try, mister, t that they only have one album. Danny glares at her as he explains, I meant early in their album first side, first cut, and then he tells Aj to take Kimmy up in her room to work on the graduation speech. He's just like, go away, yeah anyway. By then, Danny tells Michelle to go up to her room and work on her graduation song. He gets to Stephanie and draws a blank, so she tells him what she's gonna do. I'll go upstairs and think about how everybody else gets a graduation and I get dittaly squat. Such a middle child that is holding this grudge. Just a middle child.
Speaker 3: She's constantly overlooked. This child has moved into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a kid who is you know, just I mean, she gets overlooked, but someone who at least pays a little attention to her. And again Michelle is just rolling solo, you know. So Steph is the kind of the next step after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, she's she has a right to be holding a grudge, to be cranky about absolutely. Danny motions his date towards the front door, and Joey follows after them. He impersonates Walter Brennan, saying do kids run along now? And by golly have fun. Kirsten gasps, hey, great, Ronald Reagan. They look at her in disbelief, and Danny has to break the news that he was actually doing Walter Brennan, complete with the little limp and the yep the country bumpkin stuff. Kirsten nods, Oh, well, anyway, we won't be out too late. I have to be back at the sorority house by twelve thirty, and Jesse jokingly extends Danny's curfew to twelve forty five. Danny puts on a smile and says, wow on a school night.
Speaker 3: Gee.
Speaker 1: Thanks. He tells Kirsten how much these guys love to joke around, but when she's out of earshot, he turns to them and threatens I'll get you for this when they're gone. Joey turns to Becky and Jesse, asking Reagan.
Speaker 3: I mean she wasn't up on the Walter Brennan trivia.
Speaker 1: No, well, no, she's too young. It's not not her generation, that's she, but she knows Reagan's regular.
Speaker 2: Sure you know everyone here is like, yeah, who doesn't know Walter Brennan.
Speaker 1: Right, especially people under the age of thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next, we are at the preschool graduation. Everyone is in their seats. Steph comments, so this is preschool graduation? Did I mention I never got one. I never got a kindergarten graduation either, and DJ responds, Well, the important thing is you're not bitter.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 3: Why damn she got a k was that she got a kindergarten graduation?
Speaker 1: Why is she got a kindergarten? Yeah, because nobody showed up. They forgot. Yeah, maybe they forgot to bring her to school that day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, that might have been what it was or Steph or Steph.
Speaker 3: But at least she's dressed like a napkin.
Speaker 1: She's like this Laura Ashley dress. This looks like some jam of style. Do you like it? Really great? I've just.
Speaker 2: Oh god, the call, the wide white collar with the lace, and the puffy sleeves and the and I think I even had tights on.
Speaker 3: Oh I hate tight.
Speaker 1: Hate tights so hot, I'm sweating.
Speaker 2: I refuse to wear any sort of pantyhose tights now.
Speaker 3: Once once my mom.
Speaker 2: Could no longer be like you have to wear tights with that, I was like bye again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so uncomfortable. So missus Manning takes the stage alongside Jess. Alongside Jesse, she welcomes everyone to the Meadowcrest Preschool graduation and tells the crowd that today's program was put together by Jesse Kittzopolis. He thanks the crowd, and Becky excitedly snaps a picture of him. Jesse announces, let's bring out our proud grads, shall we? The graduation song begins to play, and the preschoolers walk out in their pastel colored paper gowns and flat hats. So cute.
Speaker 3: It was adorable.
Speaker 2: But I have to say that the paper gowns were giving me doctor's office.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you took a little like yeah, gen like a gender reveal with the pastel. Yeah, but it was like no, it was like the you know, the the paper on and yeah, like at the gynecologists, yeah, regular.
Speaker 2: Doctor sometimes they have you know, how you put that onto, but you know, but yeah, that's I bet it felt like they just took that and poked a hole through it for the head.
Speaker 1: I bet that's what they did. They just you know, they they stole some supplies and the great medical office.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure Sound didn't at all hate the wrestling of all of that paper.
Speaker 1: They have to a d r this whole scene, like that's that's a lot of right. It's a lot of preschoolers in wrestling outfits. That is a nightmare for Sound. But stuff is immediately bitter Again, did I mention I never got a robe or a flat hat? Real? Danny snaps a cute picture of Michelle and the preschoolers line up near Jesse. He tells them to go get ready, and they run behind the curtain to take the stage. Jesse tells the crowd this year, our kids have learned about sharing respect, and most importantly, they learned not to put their mouths on the drinking fountain. Very important, It's super important. Becky holds up the camera and Jesse flashes a quick pose. Then he tells the audience that the graduated preschoolers are a little older, a little wiser, and thanks to him, a lot hipper. He pulls back the curtain to introduce Jesse's little Rippers. Each of the kids is holding a pretend instrument and Jesse turns on twist and shout for them to rock out to.
Speaker 2: You know, I've got to say that I was looking for like a clip on rattail, which one of you is rattail ripper?
Speaker 1: He should have put mullets on all all these kids all.
Speaker 3: If everyone needed a or a rattail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, and there needed to be a redheaded one to play the part of Gary. Yeah, this is it was still very This was adorable. This was very cute, so stink and cute. I wonder how long it took to film.
Speaker 2: This, because right, a lot of kids don't have to take And how much dancing did Adria do?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know Adria Later who we have had.
Speaker 2: On the show before, but was the baby wrangler and worked with Ashley and Mary Kate and was the person who sort of fed them their lines off screen. And she would be I'm sure she was right next to the camera just twisting and shouting.
Speaker 1: Twisting it. She would go full out yep, right behind the camera, just not even insecure about it at all, just going for it. I love them, so Michelle is the lead singer. The rest of the kids are her backup vocals.
Speaker 3: As everyone else is in the world. Basically, the kids.
Speaker 1: End the song by screaming and everyone applauds the performance. Michelle introduces them as the class of nineteen ninety one and they all throw their hats in the air. This is so cute and get a great payoff. Loved this. This was just a great scene. Ambitious, but a great scene. Next, we are all back in Joey's room and all the adults are there when Danny calls Stephanie in. When she arrives, Joey proudly announces Stephanie Judith Tanner, this is your graduation ceremony. All of them start to sing the graduation song as Danny puts on a bathrobe around her and Jesse places a makeshift flat hat on her head. Steph is be She tells them this is a dream come true and asks, how did you ever know I wanted this? Gee?
Speaker 3: Did I mention it?
Speaker 1: Like you read my mind? First, they present to her a graduation trophy. She realizes it's a bowling trophy, but Joey explains, oh, well, that man is proudly bowling his way into the fourth grade. Then Becky hands her a rapped press and steph nervously asks are these bowling shoes? And Becky tells her to open it to find out. She opens the box and gasps it's her very first pair of high heels. Yes, I mean using the word high liberally, the tiny little half an inch or whatever. But it's so cute.
Speaker 3: Oh good. The neighbor's drilling something.
Speaker 1: Oh good, are you just right here?
Speaker 3: And we're good now?
Speaker 1: But are we good now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it from okay, good wherever I am and we're fine.
Speaker 3: He was just momentary.
Speaker 1: Stephanie is ecstatic. She thanks everyone for the gift, and they shower her with hugs andress.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, though, like being so excited, Like when your mom finally was like, okay, fine, you can wear like a little you know, like a one inch heel for an inch and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh. I felt so grown up, so grown up. That is the pinnacle of being grown, right, is wearing your first pair and your first brawl.
Speaker 2: And now I would just be like, don't do it, don't do it. Yeah, for either one those things, it's a trap.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't don't save forever, right, don't shave your legs, you know, all the stuff that you like want to do as a kid.
Speaker 2: Like, then you get older you're like, oh, this is really terrible and time consuming.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, you're like, I never want to wear heels again. But but your first pair little webs heels. Oh, by the thing, super cute, very very grown up. Yes. Danny hears loud rock music playing in the next room. He runs over to the girls room, where DJ and Kirsten are dancing to the music. He scolds DJ and reminds her she isn't the only person in this house, and then he spots Kirsten right beside her. She laughs at him and says, whoa, you sound just like my dad.
Speaker 3: That's wo wow, that's what every guy wants to hear.
Speaker 1: Oh, es, this is she's ny, very bright, you know, I don't she's kind of probably like twenty or twenty one, you know, she's not she hasn't had a whole lot of world experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't say that.
Speaker 1: Just don't say that. That's wrong on many levels. Danny, for some reason, is not embarrassed. He tells her, well, maybe that's because I am a dad, And that's how dads sound when they talk to kids, right, this is.
Speaker 3: Like there's just some like give us yeah, no, I don't even know. I don't even know. Like it's not passive aggressive, Like it wasn't played.
Speaker 1: That way at all.
Speaker 3: But when you like read it, you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, that was hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're old. Well you're a child. It's a lover's quarrel here. So Kirsten explains that she came by early to give DJ a tape and figured that she and Danny could get some pizza before the dance. Danny asks his daughter if she could give him a second with Kirsten. DJ doesn't argue, but she begs Kirsten to tell her where she buys her clothes before the dance. This high school. Yeah, DJ's like, hey, I got a friend, you know, this is sharing fashion tips. Kirsten suggests the next time she goes shopping, they can go together. DJ's exclaims that this is great. I finally have a friend with a car a transportation motivation. DJ leaves the room and Danny initiates the breakup conversation. He tells Kirsten, I think you're a wonderful girl, I mean woman, I mean person. But look, you're twenty one and I'm thirty three. Kirsten cuts him off. Are you trying to say you don't want to see me again? And Danny nervously says no, no, no, absolutely not. Yes. Kirsten tries to tell him that age doesn't matter and that she really likes him. Danny nods, I like you too, but I haven't been completely honest with you. I'm not really a slaughterhead, and I hated sneaking into that concert. I mailed them a check today.
Speaker 2: After your own heart aby, like I am Danny Tanner also ninety.
Speaker 3: I can look at him writing a check.
Speaker 1: I don't care, like it's like I love this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the right thing to do. Write it well, pay them back. But yeah, you write a check, why not nineteen ninety one, I'm living in the nineties. Uh So Danny was hoping that they could still be friends. Kirston says she'd like that, but before they become just friends, she decides to lean in and kiss him right way to make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just.
Speaker 1: That this is an awkward place I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: To bring up, because he's also just been like, you're way too young for me, and then he's like totally, I know.
Speaker 3: Now it's just the whole thing. I was like, And I'm also looking.
Speaker 2: You know, the eyes of an adult woman at this point, like it's you know crue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's He tries he like tries to dad her at first, and she tries to kiss.
Speaker 2: Is accord, sort of as the Senorita Mosley Oh interaction.
Speaker 1: You know, Danny needs a better picker. Man, He's like not picking the right way to go after. Man, where's Vicky, Like, let's get Vicky. Let's get Vicky here. When Kirsten leaves and says goodbye to Danny, he stares at the door and whimpers in defeat. Now the ironic thing here is that, so there's twelve years between Kirsten and Danny. Then Bob's wife Kelly, there's twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was what is I was like, this is the time of you know, the tales all the time. Everybody always said, you know, yeah, because they're they're you know what, I'm not going to trash anybody on this show because I'm just going to keep digging myself a hole.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not trashing anybody I'm just saying it's no.
Speaker 2: I just meant I was going to say because men are typically incredibly immature and don't grow up until they're like forty. But then I was like, oh, that mightn't you know, not apply to some of the male audience listening to our show. And then I thought that there's probably not a huge male audience listening to our show. But then I said I'm going to shut up and started talking.
Speaker 3: Now stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. But there's also a difference between a twenty one year old and then you know, Kelly was like thirty something when they met. So that's totally different life stages, way more appropriate later in life than fresh out of college.
Speaker 3: She's not even out of college. She's doing an internship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's still in college. That's right.
Speaker 2: And I would like to say that Manny has said that we don't mature ever, So okay, I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: I did say has timed in. There you have it, pemple. So next in the kitchen, Danny is playing his acoustic guitar as he sings about a young girl. DJ walks up behind him, wearing her graduation cap and gown and asks, are you going through some kind of crisis. Danny admits it's a mini crisis, but he'll be fine. Danny looks at Dj and smiles, I can't believe my little baby is graduating. She reminds him. It's not until tomorrow, but today she has to practice reading a speech with a tassel in her face. She asks Danny if he'd like to hear it, and he says yes. She recites the first half of her speech, which focuses on their next journey into high school. Danny asks, what about the last fourteen years? Sounds like you're saying your life hasn't even started yet. DJ feels like it hasn't. When she gets to high school, she'll get to go out on dates, stay up really late, backpack across Europe with her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: She's got ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got plans. You know, she's a firstborn type a. She has planned out her life. Danny stops her, saying they can fight about that later, but his point is don't miss out on what's happening right now just because you're waiting for something better to come along. You can't live for the future, just like you can't live in the past. DJ clarifies, but I'm not living in the past. Danny nods, I know you're not, but I was. I was trying to pretend I was twenty one again. That was pretty silly, huh you, J smiles. I have to admit, Kimmy and I were laughing at you in those neon pants for hours. They both laugh at the memory and give each other a big hug. Then Steph comes strutting in wearing her new high heels. She shows them off to her dad, saying, you can't believe how cool it is up here, like a whole, entire, whole entire. Yeah, you're so tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Danny's like, I have no idea what it's like to be taller.
Speaker 1: She walks over to Danny and gives him a big hug, and then Michelle walks in wearing her pjs. She sniffs the air and asks, do I smell chocolate cake?
Speaker 3: The nose of a bloodhound?
Speaker 1: She's got that, Yeah, she's got the note of a sugar sugar bencher. Danny smiles, Yes, you do. Weren't you in bed sound asleep? Michelle tells him my nose woke me up.
Speaker 2: She heard the It was trying to get that plastic top off the cake thing. You know, there's no quiet way to do that, and it just yeah, yeah, that's what yeh, that's.
Speaker 1: What she heard. That could wake up for really, everyone's gonna know. She walks up to Danny and he places her on his lap, giving her a big kiss. He looks around at his girls and says, I may not be twenty one anymore, but thirty three is feeling pretty good right about. Oh oh, He asks out loud, can life be any better than this? And Michelle answers, it would be better if I had some chocolate cake, And that's her show. Such a sweet ending with his The three the four of you together is a sweet little ding.
Speaker 2: And it's sort of you know, we're at the end of season four, so we're setting up that, you know, DJ's going into high school and Michelle's starting elementary school.
Speaker 3: It's Steph starting fourth grade.
Speaker 2: But you know there it's like starting to uh become a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're wrapping up this era. We're moving on to season five. We won episode left of season four. No, I can't believe And this was a long season.
Speaker 3: It was it was twenty six episodes.
Speaker 1: Wow, what did you? Did you have any everywhere he looks for this one. I thought I might.
Speaker 2: Have something in the graduate the preschool graduation scene, but I.
Speaker 3: I didn't recognize anything. I paused it and I was like, who are these people?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Actual extras? Oh thumbs up, thumb Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Gotta love the zoom filters.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't recognize any preschoolers. I just have the one. Everywhere you look. You probably have it too. Keith Richmond, or stage manager or sad was back in the Wake Up San Francisco set as he He's like he should be billed as like a recruiting cast member at this point.
Speaker 2: Really, what it is is they're like, why would we pay someone to have a headset and do the thing that we already have someone that does.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: That's true. And ye anyway, just camera anywhere.
Speaker 3: To say your line? Say the thing for Keith?
Speaker 1: Oh boy? But yeah, no I didn't. You couldn't get out.
Speaker 3: I didn't have any others.
Speaker 1: That was that was about it. No, No, we were very light on everywhere he looks this week. That's because we didn't. We weren't preschool aged we didn't know any of the thing.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we didn't have Yeah, we weren't.
Speaker 2: We didn't have a lot of It wasn't like we had younger siblings or anything to you know, invite in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, very true. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like this sets up where we're heading at the end of the season, where you know, people are kind of off to where we're going to pick up with them in the next bit of time, you know, after what would have been what the summer break for the show.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this was cute.
Speaker 1: This was cute, This was good. Good setup. Yeah good.
Speaker 3: Now I want.
Speaker 2: Chocolate cake though, uh oh do I smell chocolate cake?
Speaker 3: Anyway, you guys, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Anta Ritos, We love you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening to it, and rate.
Speaker 3: Us, review, give us some stars.
Speaker 2: I don't know, make us feel good, give us a compliment, you know, and you can also send us an email at how Rude Taneritos at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: You can also find.
Speaker 2: Us at how Rude podcast on Instagram and of course our individual ones Andrew Barber and Jody Sweeten and uh, I think that's it.
Speaker 1: What else? That's it?
Speaker 3: Everything merg.
Speaker 2: Dot com, Oh yeah, mer and yeah, and remember you guys, the world is small.
Speaker 3: The house is full of flat hats, full of forever everyone.
Speaker 2: There's enough for everyone to wear a little graduation Morti board.
Speaker 1: It's so cute. That's and you like flame in the air, like it's just I love that.
Speaker 3: That's except the house that because everyone's graduating to a you know, a little new moment.
Speaker 1: Let's celebrate graduation. Grads and dads.
Speaker 2: And and and hopefully don Jovie can play at their graduation.
Speaker 1: That'll be great. I love it. It's like I'm here for this type of humor. Bye bye