Speaker 1: The volume. Hi, I'm Sloan and I know basketball. Today's guests are on the verge of achieving their lifelong dreams of being drafted into the NBA. Their unique journeys to the greatest league in the world are stories you don't want to miss. Let's welcome the stars of the twenty twenty four NBA Draft class to Sloan Nurse. What's up, guys, I'm here in Santa Barbara for preparation for the NBA Draft. What is your name and what is your hometown.
Speaker 2: I'm Alex Saw and I'm from Toulouse, France.
Speaker 1: Love it, Hi, Alex, thank you so much for being here. So let's start off. Who is your favorite NBA player?
Speaker 2: My favorite NBA player?
Speaker 1: Okay, your brother brother Lee Love who's your favorite NBA player that's.
Speaker 2: Not your brother growing up? He was Kan Duran Probably okay, love it.
Speaker 1: What do you think it's going to be like when you play Katie for the first time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Actually, it's going to be a good game. Probably.
Speaker 1: What was your first interaction ever with an NBA player?
Speaker 2: It was meeting boys, Joe, I think at the train station.
Speaker 1: Actually, really like you just ran into each other. Wow, that's crazy. What are you going to do with your first NBA check?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I actually don't have to plan. Come on, I might get a car. I guess what.
Speaker 1: Type of car? I still have to Okay, you can get me one too if you want to thank you? Thank you. What is one word you would use to describe your your game?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And what's one French word you would use to describe your game?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. I like it. That's versatile, you say both? Okay. Who is the most famous NBA player to reach out to you during this time period?
Speaker 2: Nobody? Actually nobody?
Speaker 1: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well on draft night, you know they're gonna call.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what will it mean for you to be drafted to the NBA?
Speaker 4: You mean a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like a nice achievement.
Speaker 1: That's all I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. Now we're gonna move into rapid fire. So you need to answer these fasts. Okay, what is your favorite food?
Speaker 2: I love their lobster.
Speaker 1: What is your go to cheat meal? Like after a game?
Speaker 2: What are you eating after game? Chip mill chickil a?
Speaker 1: I love it, me too, Not on Sundays though, Yeah, a Sunday game. If you could go to dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you have dinner with?
Speaker 2: I have dinner with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite movie?
Speaker 2: I like Avatar?
Speaker 1: You've seen all them?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite video game?
Speaker 2: Probably two K you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Play with yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think your rating should be?
Speaker 2: I think it should be a seventy nine, so humble, I like it?
Speaker 1: Okay. Who's your favorite player to play.
Speaker 2: With on T I like playing with Luca? Okay?
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite artists?
Speaker 2: They're artists, brother Drake.
Speaker 1: You have to describe your style in one word? What would it be?
Speaker 2: I think I have very versatile.
Speaker 1: Style for you love that word?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, So wait, versatil like that? Okay? What's your favorite sneaker on and off the court?
Speaker 3: On the court, I like playing with Kobe's of the court air Forces.
Speaker 2: I'll say classic. Okay.
Speaker 1: So now, even in America for a couple of years, what is your favorite American thing that they don't have in France?
Speaker 2: They don't have fruit snacks in.
Speaker 1: France, Okay, like welches all that. Yeah, I was just in France over the summer, and my favorite thing is the idea that anywhere you go, every single baget is fire like here. That's not the case. Like that's definitely my favorite. And the nutella, like the food there just doesn't. But I guess then they don't have stuff.
Speaker 2: Like you, right, it's different.
Speaker 1: Okay, Alex, this is a rough one one on one with Wemby. What's the score. Let's say we're going to eleven.
Speaker 2: I don't know eleven eleven?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? Who are your top five French players of all time? I am Alex, That's what I do.
Speaker 3: Uh, Olivia Sar, Alex Saar, Becom, Dad Dyer, h.
Speaker 2: Elan Feble and Tony Parker.
Speaker 1: Okay, no Wemby, no Rudy Gobert.
Speaker 2: I said players I knew, Oh you knew?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, I guess. Okay, bigger list, you can do. Top ten? Okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Well, Alex, thank you so much. This is so much fun to meet you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Cody for being here. This is really exciting. So first I just want to start off, who is your favorite NBA player? And it cannot be your brother?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I was about to say him right off the bat is all time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all time.
Speaker 5: Definitely have to be Kobe.
Speaker 6: I grew up in a Laker householdt family from LA, so yeah, you know, Kobe just played a huge background or a huge part of my background.
Speaker 5: And that's my brother's favorite player too, so it kind of just translated to me.
Speaker 1: I love that. Who was the first NBA player you ever met or interacted with?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'd say probably interact with probably say Chris Paul just because I was invited to his to his like elite camp going into my Juice is my senior year, so him, Devin Booker drosh Christ football there. I remember they took us bowling and got the interact, so I'd say that for sure. Or meeting Brandon Jennings. I got to sit down and talk to him and he kind of was at the McDonald's game and he kind of showed us what he does and how he kind of found a life after basketball, which isn't really talked about.
Speaker 5: It was nice to kind of spend some time with him.
Speaker 1: I love that. And is there a player that you think you've all your game off of a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, I'd say I get a lot of Brandon Ingram comparisons just just my length. Yeah, I really try and incorporate a lot of Kevin Durant, just how he uses his pull up kind of gets to a spot so he really can't guard him. So I feel like those aspects are, you know, stuff I try to put in my game. And then defensively, I get a lot of Jane McDaniels.
Speaker 1: Just because you know, those are good comps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, So he's guarding one through five out there, So I feel like those some you know, pretty good players.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and people I can try to model my game around.
Speaker 1: Talking about Jane McDaniels. And after the Timberwolves just swept the Suns? Who do you think is the favorite to win the.
Speaker 5: Championship Oklahoma City?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I feel like that's a no brainer. So okay, okay, okay, see.
Speaker 1: I think she's gonna get that finals MVP. Do you think your brother's gonna do it?
Speaker 4: Either?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 6: I can get it, to be honest, but yeah, he's got focus on winning and then all that stuff will come with.
Speaker 1: Lock in lock in? Who or Okay? What will it mean for you to be drafted to the NBA?
Speaker 5: I to the biggest thing is kind of just for me.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a way for me to know that, like the decisions I've made, all the sacrifices I've made, I've kind of put it, you know, hanned out all the nights I spent working out, all the sacrifices my parents had to make, you know, working late jobs, still taking me to practice, you know, barely getting any.
Speaker 5: Sleep is to you know, do it throughout the whole week for years.
Speaker 6: So just hearing my name get called and knowing that all the sacrifices putting as a family my dream, it'll finally have paid off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's kind of like the big thing I'm looking And.
Speaker 1: If your ten year old self wouldn't know that you would be here, now, what do you think you would think?
Speaker 6: But I think I think it would just push him more to kind of be the best version of yourself. I know That's how I felt when Jayalen started getting the recognition he deserves obviously, when he got drafted. So yeah, just I feel like the way I saw him get drafted and it pushed me and motivated me to become better. I feel like it was do the same thing my younger self, you know, whatever became today.
Speaker 1: So today to know you a little better, we're gonna do some rapid fire. Okay, you have to be fast. I got what's your favorite food?
Speaker 5: Probably sushi.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite cheap meal?
Speaker 5: Ooh, probably Freddy's.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: It's a I think it's like a Midwest thing. It's just like burgers fries.
Speaker 4: Okay, so okay for sure.
Speaker 1: If you could go to dinner with one person dead or alive, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Kobe Bryant?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 5: Ooh, probably say Blade Runner twenty forty nine.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: You should?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like every time I asked that question, I realized I've seen like not enough movies.
Speaker 5: I'm looking like a movie head. So like I'll just sit down, like what you nervous?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Yeah, I say I'm a movie okay movie.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite TV show?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Probably Blowjack, Horseman or Snowfall those two necks.
Speaker 1: Favorite video game.
Speaker 5: Might have to be a Call of Duty Black Ops three and a Fortnite guy. I used to be crazy, me too, Me too. I grew up.
Speaker 1: I had one solo win ever in Fortnite.
Speaker 6: And that was like the most proud I can't even tell you last time I got a win. That's how I knew. I was just put the controller down. Basketball was your thing, exactly my game.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite artist?
Speaker 5: Either a Little Dirk or Lucky?
Speaker 1: Okay, describe your style in one word.
Speaker 5: I say vintage.
Speaker 1: I like you thrift.
Speaker 6: I'm starting to get into it. Jalen put me onto thrifting, so I'm kind of diving in that.
Speaker 5: Room a little bit.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be on League fits one day?
Speaker 5: I made it there once you did?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I was actually I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that's in your blood. Your family has to be on the fits, right.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 6: It was the Thunder's last regular season game and I was sitting court sid that must that's probably a good Jayalen's mags.
Speaker 5: He was like, you know, he's like, it took me one years ago.
Speaker 1: You get it that quick.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Speaker 5: I'd say you the conon candy or salty cal.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you said cotton candy. I always go can candy.
Speaker 5: Everyone hates yeah, like that real.
Speaker 1: Life people like that's not a real ice cream flavor, but it is.
Speaker 5: There's not like it's too sweet.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they just hate because they don't they don't know exactly exactly what is your favorite sneaker on the court and what is your favorite off the court?
Speaker 6: Sneaker on the core had to be GT's or Sabrina's like those off the court, I feel like forces or sombers just because like you can put them on.
Speaker 5: You got to show your twins, you see.
Speaker 2: I think that's.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 5: Let's custom, I believe so I stole from jam. Okay, yeah they probably are.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite like go to emoji?
Speaker 5: Oh the crying crying laughing, Yeah, that's favorite candy.
Speaker 6: Probably Sickless. I know you have ever heard the sicklest but I don't know if you heard. It's like almost like Eminem's. Basically, it's just like chocolate, like the same like outside coating. It's like chocolate, but it's not but it's not.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's basically.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting this, but I'm sure I will after once. If you look at it, Like, what would your job be if you weren't a hooper?
Speaker 5: Oh, I always wanted to do something medical. I want to be a surgeon.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be a stomach surgeon for the longest, So either that or a physical therapist.
Speaker 5: That's kind of wow. My mom's a Nurse's cool. So I was always watching I like look at her textbooks and she'd be taking tests and I kind of yeah, I just grew up like it.
Speaker 1: I know there's an NFL player who won the Super Bowl a couple of years back. I think he was also a doctor. Would that ever be something you'd want to do, like go to medical school after the NBA?
Speaker 6: Oh, for sure, that's something I definitely talk about my school. My mom balance I definitely go back and get my degree. So yeah, you know, if I go back and be a doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, House Colorado been in the coach prime era.
Speaker 5: It's been crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie, especially like the energy from the football game shifted to every other sport.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, fans would.
Speaker 6: Come out for the volleyball games, come out for the basketball games, just because just because of the atmosphere of the football games and the energy it brought, it just translated to every sport.
Speaker 1: Okay, my last question. It's maybe a little embarrassing for Jalen, but what's one thing about him that you can tell us that people only you only know because you're his brother, like embarrassing, yes, saying, oh, like, I have a lot of crazy things I can say about my brother. I feel like you do too.
Speaker 5: Let me think I'm just as crazy as him, So I'm just as weird. So I gotta I gotta think about it. I don't know. I guess I'm trying to think like what he does from.
Speaker 1: When you guys were younger, I could throw back, throw back.
Speaker 6: I guess he has a really peanut shaped head. I guess that's the only thing I really think of. You both tap a little like when we are younger. I have one too, But yeah, it's just he just has like a little tiny in the head.
Speaker 5: That's kind of That's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good one. Well, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 5: Good luck with that reaching.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Thank you so much for being here, Devin. I'm really excited about this. So to start off, who is your favorite current NBA player?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Book, I like it named twins. If you could share the court with any NBA player, current or not current, who would it be?
Speaker 2: My dad? I like that.
Speaker 1: Who is the first NBA player you ever met? Or interacted with other.
Speaker 2: Than your dad, probably like Kevin Garnett maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that something you'll like always remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was in Minnesota's okay.
Speaker 1: What is one word that you would use to describe your game?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Competitor, competitor?
Speaker 1: Okay, what are you gonna do with your first NBA check?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 1: You haven't thought about it?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Money is money? But yeah, I thought about.
Speaker 1: Everyone keeps saying a car food?
Speaker 2: What food?
Speaker 1: Chickfilly, Chick fil A classical? It's a Chick fil A order number one?
Speaker 2: No pickles?
Speaker 1: No pickles? Why no pickles?
Speaker 2: She throws off the sandwich. Okay, cheese? Why would you Chick fil a sauce?
Speaker 4: I like it?
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're going rapid fire. What is your favorite food?
Speaker 2: Crap?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite cheap meal?
Speaker 2: Uh? Noodles.
Speaker 1: If you could go to dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson?
Speaker 1: Growing up? Who's your favorite athlete my dad other than your dad?
Speaker 2: Uh? Messy?
Speaker 1: I like that favorite movie Russia, favorite TV show, my power, favorite video game? Any hidden talents I can juggle? I hear. I'm hearing some soccer fanness situation going on. Who do you think is gon to win the Champions League?
Speaker 2: I don't know, honestly, might be, That's what.
Speaker 4: I say too.
Speaker 1: I'm a Jude value and girl. Okay, yeah, who's your favorite soccer player other than Messy? Okay, that's crazy. I feel like Messy that's not usually those who don't usually go together.
Speaker 2: I mean you said growing up though.
Speaker 1: Okay, now now, okay, describe your style in one word?
Speaker 2: H uh like dressing or yes, dressing? Uh?
Speaker 5: Calm like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, calm?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite artist?
Speaker 2: A little baby? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do mostiple well ark Okay. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Speaker 2: Oreo?
Speaker 1: Favorite on the court, sneaker, favorite off for court sneaker?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: Favorite emoji or go to emoji laughing one which I feel like there's multiple laughing like the original, just like the Okay, okay, okay, favorite candy.
Speaker 2: Like a little sour worms whatever?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Okay, have you seen the are you on TikTok or now a little bit? Have you seen the candy salad trend? Do you know what that is? Okay? It's like they take a big group of people and everyone picks a candy. They throw all together and they eat it like a salad. Whatever team you get drafted to do me a favor. Do that with them and make it TikTok Okay, no, it is not.
Speaker 4: It's so.
Speaker 1: I did it with my soccer team so far. Okay. What would you be if you weren't a Hooper?
Speaker 2: Soccer? Football player?
Speaker 1: Football player?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Which football? I got you there? I got you there, American football? Okay. Lastly, what is the best advice you've ever received?
Speaker 2: I just be yourself. No, never let anybody tell you I can't do anything.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Nice to meet you. What's up, guys? So I'm here in Santa Barbara for preparation for the NBA Draft. Can you please tell me your name and hometown?
Speaker 4: Ron Hollow from Ballast, Texas.
Speaker 1: Love it? Okay, Ron? Who is your favorite current NBA player?
Speaker 4: My favorite current NBA player is my Carroll Bridges.
Speaker 1: And who are you most excited to play against when you get to the NBA.
Speaker 4: I'm most excited to play against Lebron if you're still there.
Speaker 1: Okay, if he's still there? Crazy, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I mean he at the age hears he's able to keep going. Obviously, he's been taking care of his body obviously these past few years, spend millions of dollars on his body. Like I said, he's able to keep doing it. But at the at the end of the day, if it's time to go, it's time to go. He's done so much for the game of basketball and he's very much appreciated. And like I said, but if I'm able to play against him one more year, he got one more year in the NBA, I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: It's your goat, yes, Okay, Okay. So I know you've obviously spent time with the league Knight in the G League. Who's a G League player that you think deserves a shot in the MBA.
Speaker 4: G League player, Ignite player that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, or any league player, but you can pick on for.
Speaker 4: Ignite, I'm gonna say John Jenkins. Just watching his work, work ethic and just knowing just being able to just be with him and knowing how he approaches the game of basketball, I feel like his work can go without being unnoticed.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That's just I feel like, Yeah, that's why I feel like he deserves to sign the NBA. Okay, Okay, he's one of the best shooters I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you get your first NBA check, what do you buy?
Speaker 4: Probably I've been saying a lot of cybertext.
Speaker 1: Lately, so like silver one of the Matte black one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get my wrap, some like smoke grids.
Speaker 1: You get your initials on it, your number. Okay, so when you're like driving around people like, that's okay, I like it. That's stuff. What is one word you would use to describe your game?
Speaker 4: The one word I used to describe my game is passionate.
Speaker 1: Passionate.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Who's a player that's not a star? Per se that you look up to?
Speaker 4: That's not a star? Oh star, it just became a star. Tyre's maxie k kind of ham I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, that's true.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready for the rapid fire. Okay. What is your favorite food?
Speaker 4: Impasta?
Speaker 2: Same?
Speaker 4: Chicken Afraid occasion with Broccoley.
Speaker 1: Favorite cheat meal or go to cheat meal?
Speaker 4: Chick fil A?
Speaker 1: Same? What's your order?
Speaker 4: Thirty kind nugget mill thirty yeah, thirty large fry. They just came out with this new lemonade, sun Sun Joy Bailee that or root beer. Then I'm gonna do a of a spicy chicken silence. Wait.
Speaker 1: Sorry, so the thirty piece nugget was in side.
Speaker 4: That's a calm beth. I mean that's a calm meal too. That's just on a com Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, on a calm day. Okay. If you could go to dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? See or lunch breakfast or Chick fil a?
Speaker 4: Uh, Jill Scott, is that embarrassing?
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 4: It's uh, I'm not an actor singer, singing singer.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. What is your favorite movie?
Speaker 4: Favorite movie, Boys in the Hood?
Speaker 1: Favorite TV show?
Speaker 4: Definite, favorite video game?
Speaker 1: Any hidden talents?
Speaker 4: I can drum play the saxophone. I can flip flip. I want to do it right now, so, uh, hidden talent, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I learned how to play the saxophone once in fourth grade and never I didn't continue that passion.
Speaker 4: I lost it. I don't know how to play them. I definitely want to get back into it.
Speaker 1: Who is your favorite artist?
Speaker 4: Favorite artist? I'm in the old soul, you can say, but I'm right now, I'm gonna say little baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, describe your style in one word, my.
Speaker 4: Style and one word one word. I'm open minded, I'm open to what I'm saying. Trying different, yeah, for sure and really seasonal.
Speaker 1: Can you I don't know if you can do this, but can you give me like a little preview on what your draft it's gonna look like? Or is it a surprise?
Speaker 4: Let's leave it.
Speaker 1: Let's surprise, Let's leave what's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and he's dream Okay? Favorite on the court.
Speaker 4: Sneaker Kobe.
Speaker 5: Sixes, off the court sneaker.
Speaker 4: Jordan Force, these walker around Yeah, phone run is comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite candy?
Speaker 4: Favorite candy, starbars, gummy salad.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a good one, Okay. And then what would your job be if you weren't a hooper.
Speaker 4: I'd probably be in a medical field. I've been, uh, I've been into that. That's what my mom is.
Speaker 1: Cody William said the same thing, doctors together.
Speaker 4: It might be. I mean, like my mom, that's just one thing. She always I would always be in her business when it came to that part of my life. She was just come home telling me all types of stories about patients and stuff.
Speaker 1: And lastly, what is the best advice you've ever received.
Speaker 4: The best advice I've ever seved was when when you're listening to someone, it's not about how they're saying, it's what they're saying. It's don't take really don't take everything personal. You know, I've been I've been dealing with a lot of passionate coaches and sometimes I take it personally. Just get down when they're telling me what I need to hear instead of what I want to hear. Yeah, but once that advice was told to me, it took my game to the next level.
Speaker 1: Love it, Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: My name is Taron Armstrong and I'm from Tasmania, Australia, Tarren.
Speaker 1: To start off, who is your favorite current NBA player currently?
Speaker 7: Tari Taliba Night.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: If you could share the court with one NBA player, current or non current, who would it be?
Speaker 7: Probably Steve Nash Strong.
Speaker 1: Okay, who is the first NBA player in your life you would ever like met or interacted with.
Speaker 7: I don't even know. I haven't really met too many NBA players. Maybe Deli or don'te x M, something like that.
Speaker 1: And do you have a story about that or it was just like a little interaction.
Speaker 7: Just little interactions. I play like pick up with It Dante one summer when I was at school.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: If you'd use one word to describe your game, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Unselfish?
Speaker 1: Unselfish? I like that, very humble. What will it mean to you to be drafted to the NBA?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it's something you work so hard for for so long. And I'm not really sure how I react when it happens, but if it's fortunate enough to happen, I'll be excited, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Is there a player in the NBA, it's not necessarily an All Star that you look up to.
Speaker 7: I mean, Josh Kitty, that's my guy. We played pretty similar, so I've been told. And now you're good and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah okay.
Speaker 1: And is there a player that you try to model your game after.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say model. I think I just played the game the way I think it should be played. But I'd say Lonslo Balls a pretty good comparison. I think we played similar.
Speaker 1: And a little birdie told me that if you make it to the NBA, You'll be the first tas medium player ever in the NBA. Correct. What do you think that that will mean to Tasmania.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be sick.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, just branching those worlds that are so different would be something really cool. And I got a kind of support back there and especially in the Bostbell community. And you know, whether I know him or not, I know there's a lot of people that support me and want to see me do well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm grateful for Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's get into the rabid fire ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Favorite food uh uh, favorite cheat meal chickle.
Speaker 1: If you would go to dinner with anyone that are alive, who would it be?
Speaker 7: I would say Steven Chigan.
Speaker 1: Favorite athlete growing up, your bigg Steve nash Guy. Okay. Favorite movie.
Speaker 7: I like The Equalizes. Favorite TV show I wasn't Criminal Minds of their.
Speaker 1: Video game.
Speaker 4: You call it Judy.
Speaker 1: Do you have any hidden talents?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not, I feel like you have to have one.
Speaker 2: Uh? Okay.
Speaker 1: Describe your style in one word basic, Yeah, A little bit, the essential shirt jeans. Okay, I feel like you could. I like this, but I feel like you could put on something like for the draft. You need to like really show up.
Speaker 7: I could, I mean, I could do something, but you know that's a big extra.
Speaker 1: What do you think you're gonna do with the first NBA pitcheck? Are you gonna buy some clothes?
Speaker 7: See if I get one first? But who knows? Actually I've got nothing to buy, So I'll.
Speaker 1: Say, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Speaker 2: And cream? Okay?
Speaker 1: What is your go to sneaker on the court? And go to sneaker off the court?
Speaker 5: Probably forces last question?
Speaker 1: Can you name your Australian all time starting five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh, tough one, just like in their primes. O. I'll get giddy some love giddy uh petty meals um all good at the five.
Speaker 2: Ingles and I think of four.
Speaker 4: I haven't know.
Speaker 2: Who's currently playing the format. It doesn't have to be current, no current.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, okay, here's my question. Does Kyrie count as Australian? Ben Simmons Australian?
Speaker 2: You count? Check me in?
Speaker 4: Ok?
Speaker 1: Okay, love it? Thank you so much, nice to meet you. Thanks for listening to this episode of Sloan Notes. You can get links to my socials and see behind the scenes fun from our NBA Draft stars and not in the show notes or just search Sloan notes on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. Remember that's slung with a me.