Speaker 1: That's the funk of it.
Speaker 2: Like if you're from the south Side, you don't go to the North Side. To this day, they still like a whole nother They still.
Speaker 3: Don't go over there.
Speaker 2: You know. That's like like when that's.
Speaker 4: Around, it was just a whole nother city that it was. That was crazy, man, for them. And then for it to end and just now like all the rappers, everybody were, everybody rock with each other. It's like that's really the thing in the past, but that was like civil war at one point.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Now, you know what that sounds like east Side and the west side here.
Speaker 7: And don't want even it want nothing intentional.
Speaker 6: It's just you could tell and look at the west side, Nigga, that's how we look.
Speaker 5: That's you see how nigga walked.
Speaker 2: West Side.
Speaker 3: Niggass not have no guys.
Speaker 5: They don't care.
Speaker 2: Look west Side, that's that's what you were described, say, the north side, that's how that's how we used to talk about. We were south side, Mama's and dad.
Speaker 7: We got.
Speaker 5: Outside the shipped back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: It's really really exclusive right now. Man, we're with the man, the myth, the legend, the gym Damien, Man, we're o t e tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: First of all, welcome, welcome, well yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, glad you guys are here. Shoot, we're gonna find out everything you guys need to know on this Twitter were about to take. Hopefully you guys will get something out of it and send us some players.
Speaker 8: Oh no, for sure. I'm trying to see if I could, I could get in on one lead.
Speaker 3: N I a deal too lately.
Speaker 8: But nah, how do you feel like you know you're seeing players develop and you know when they come in, do you see the progression and the change from being.
Speaker 9: Around Yeah, I mean, I mean, listen, if once we get guys here in August at the start of our season, at the start of the year, for us, like if by this time in that same year or that next year, they're not they're not a different player than we failed, right, Like, That's how I used to look That's how I look at it. So we don't expect guys to be what they are now at this time of the year. You know, when they came come in at the start of the season. So once they come in from the start, we assess them, we evaluate, we give them a developmental plan, and it's really up to them to stick to it.
Speaker 1: They stick to it, they're gonna get in.
Speaker 8: Everything, get in or like you know, on either side with the players, which y'all like, you know what I'm saying, because y'all have a track record, y'all know what works.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So sometimes if a player not understanding, do sometimes you to take a different approach sometimes or it's just just the formula.
Speaker 9: Well, I think what everyone You can't give them the same like you know menu, right, Like some guys learn differently, some guys develop at a different rate. But yeah, it's always a clash because it's growth and growth is uncomfortable for a lot of people. So once we get them to understand that growth itself is uncomfortable, development itself is uncomfortable, and that you know, usually your best days on the other side of the things is difficult.
Speaker 3: Got you.
Speaker 9: Once we get them to understand that concept, then we off to the races.
Speaker 8: Man, Like I like the aesthetics already. I see you got a weight room.
Speaker 3: In here, locker rooms.
Speaker 9: Players, Yeah, I mean this is our practice court, practice court.
Speaker 1: It's the practice court right here.
Speaker 9: So players, our players spend most of their days down here between the practice court, our weight room, training room, and our academics that you guys see so often.
Speaker 3: How often can they practice and how often.
Speaker 1: Our gym don't close?
Speaker 9: Don't close like they guys got full access to our gym up until about eleven o'clock at night. We like to try to get guys home to get them rest so they can get back in here early the next day. But they got full access to this as long as they don't have school, as long as they don't have content obligations, long they don't have n I l obligations, they can be in the gym as much as the trainers all day here, all day here, all day, I see everybody keep missioning what you you're not used to talking and stuff.
Speaker 3: For me lay it back.
Speaker 9: I think I'm a bit of both. Okay, it's like a big deal when they see in with that microphone. I'm a bit of both.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: I talk a lot, but you know, I think the best leadership is always to listen more, but also don't bite my tongue. And then everyone knows that about me too. So I but you know, like number when we running a business too, we have people's kids here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: You know, we made a promise to them, so it's it's a lot of my job to make sure that we deliver on that promise.
Speaker 8: And I think with ote, like what your arena is like it's been in the heart of the city. Yeah, so it's like, do you get like some class with you know, the players want to hang out a little bit.
Speaker 9: Of I mean, at the end of the day, like they're humans, you know, they're gonna want to let their hair down sometime, right, And that's okay, as long as it's safe, as long as we know where they are, as long as they can be accounted for, as long as we can you know, reach.
Speaker 1: Out and touch them, like we also let them live their lives too.
Speaker 3: Oh man. So this is the weight room.
Speaker 9: This is our weight room in our training room. Training room on one side for our trainers and health and performing staff, and then our weight room for our guys. And they want to come in here and get a lift. I think it's shoot. This place is better than some NBA.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we have been to I don't know if I said we don't been like to you know, State Forum Arena.
Speaker 3: I don't think the halls got this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you. They don't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've seen that they actually do have a really nice practice and it's clean. Yeah yeah, yeah, we try to take care of it. We try to take care of it. The thing about I think, the thing too that makes us, you know, separates us from a lot of other places, is like I said in the beginning, we don't give our guys the same menu. Like every individual guy here has his own respective training playing on the court.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's dope.
Speaker 9: This our this is our champions hallway right here, championship wall, so our recent champion will be they'll get the big picture.
Speaker 1: In front of our players lounge.
Speaker 9: So last year the City Reapers won it for the second time, and this is what they got as one of their rewards to get.
Speaker 3: Going for a three.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, they're in it again and going for a three. P This is our players lounge right here, so our guys come in here and eat. We got chefs that's in here all day long. They got game consoles over there there.
Speaker 3: See, that's why I was supposed to be an athlete.
Speaker 9: Man, why I would have just been here chilling na.
Speaker 3: But it's dope though, So the chefs in here and d n A they chilling watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, come in here and do that thing.
Speaker 9: Man, really, no reason to leave it. I mean, is that a barbershop? It is why it is. We have a barbershop sponsored by Bevil. Yeah, Bebel took care of us and get this barbershop for us.
Speaker 1: We have our barbers come in once a week every Thursday.
Speaker 3: No wonder. You got teams going for three peachs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, barber's come in here like twice once a week. Cut and we like to give it like that barbershop pheel. We got a TV in here, so usually when they hear that talking sports talking, you know, it's dope, man, it's dope for real.
Speaker 1: Give it that real barbershop peel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no reason to live.
Speaker 1: This is our film.
Speaker 3: Room right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So when the guys go watch film or they having team meetings or if like I want to call it, you know, a big big meeting with the staff or whatever they might, it will happen in here. So we got all of our teams listed on the wall. So yeah, plenty of space chairs comfortable. Are too comfortable for you? You're talking to these guys, you losing the stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll start singing.
Speaker 1: Down over here is our production studio, m hm, mister town.
Speaker 7: By.
Speaker 9: Our production studios in here, so all of our game day content, our stuff that you might see.
Speaker 3: On the green screen, that type of stuff.
Speaker 9: We shoot our podcasts in here, all types of stuff that's happening here, like social media, all that stuff happens, right, So it's always a messing here.
Speaker 3: No, there's like a bitch kept secret though. Three shoots.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's good, I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Our academic is set up where it's like an open learning style, so a lot of our guys they'll do all that stuff like on their iPad and once they're done, they can just move about you the next learning. Yeah, we have learning facilitators in here, so they all just kind of wait for the guys to get to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know, ask them just basically what's next.
Speaker 9: Our guys are only in class for four hours max. Because all we do is focus on core classes and stuff like that. Cut a lot of the fluff out so they can spend time developing in other areas.
Speaker 3: You gotta worry about homemaking, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, I ain't wasting that type of.
Speaker 3: Time going to the league in no sense that I'm doing that right.
Speaker 9: But it's real interactive, real hands on. They're open, and I think our guys appreciate that.
Speaker 3: What's trying to learning blocks start like what.
Speaker 9: Time we started twelve eleven thirty twelve. After they have come in and done lifts, individual skill work, team practices by eleven forty five, they're trickling on in here. They'll be done in here. The last guy is normally done in here round four. But here's our thinly schedule for that right there.
Speaker 8: You know how successful I would have been if I started school at twelve.
Speaker 5: I have to be here at eight.
Speaker 10: Oh never mind, Oh yeah they yeah, yeah, they're doing that before Yeah, I don't know after passes when they get back on the court.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, oh so this so this is our show court. This is where we play all of our games. All of our games have played in here, you know, yeah, this is this is it. Fans enter through the p P one parking P one deck level on the parking garage, come right.
Speaker 1: In here, and oh no, it's dope.
Speaker 9: See it's about twenty three hundred people, and then there's another like two hundred and fifty people for standing room only.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 9: We got about fifty seventeen hundred cameras in here just alone, so they catch every angle of all the action in here. We can't miss like getting.
Speaker 3: Clips out of stuff with that nature, right right? Man? Yeah, and it's the finals, mister five series.
Speaker 1: Okay, great place to play high school basketball.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't lying. This is a good place NBA game could be played here.
Speaker 1: I think even with all the NBA teams practice here.
Speaker 3: Oh for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when teams come in and play.
Speaker 3: The halls, who who's nah?
Speaker 8: He getting the energy right, he ain't doing nothing wrong. But I was gonna say, who likes some of the notable players.
Speaker 3: That came through.
Speaker 1: It turns out that's been at O T E.
Speaker 3: Or team just team wise, you said.
Speaker 9: Oh man, Houston Rockets, Milwaukee was just here, the Lakers practicing. Okay, I can name third p twenty NBA teams just practicing our building.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, man, that's perfect.
Speaker 9: So you're trying to get to get the get the game right game show right?
Speaker 8: Oh no, for real? Oh man, we gotta get all that. Look at that, man, they're getting the lights gone. This makes you, This makes you want to go for three rings.
Speaker 1: Though, Now you want to go for numbers in here? Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: I ain't even playing today and I feel like I could drop twenty today. No sleep, man, I know, I got I believe so like do you? But you you're neutral?
Speaker 3: Really what the game?
Speaker 1: I'm neutral?
Speaker 9: Ish My son plays soas Oh yeah, you're going from I mean I cheer for him, of course.
Speaker 3: Ball.
Speaker 9: I just love seeing good basketball. But I'm never gonna stop cheering for my kids. But I love to see good basketball, honestly.
Speaker 8: Okay, so the Reapers if not, what what?
Speaker 3: What's your prediction though? Score prediction wise, I.
Speaker 9: Don't have a score prediction. Man, I don't know this. This series is tough to call because it's our two top teams. Yeah, you know, like they both kind of you know, played really well this season. You know, the Dreamers have had they won the league this year, they won the league last year in terms of regular season wins.
Speaker 1: The tough team to beat, you.
Speaker 8: Know when it's like the championship and stuff like that. Different intention, You're different.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 9: I love to see good basketball like I do, and it's two things. I love to see your basketball and I love to see my son play.
Speaker 3: Well, right, So if both of them meet, cool, ain't no problem.
Speaker 1: I'm cool cool.
Speaker 3: So are you? Are you yelling from the side though you ain't want to, you ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 9: I'm doing a whole lot from right here. That's my seede, Like I'll be right there. I mean, if I see, like I said, a bad play or a turnover or a god don't get hit when he opened, I'm just like I'm going crazy back because I tell them all the time, like you, they don't. They don't know what like basketball itself, like it means something to me, Like you know, it's been in my family.
Speaker 1: It's just I see it different, I feel it differently.
Speaker 9: Like so it's just I just love to see the game play the right way, and I love to see guys who work there but all be rewarded for their hard.
Speaker 8: Like seeing it payoff and even being in the championship right right as we speak. So that's what the announcers shit over there.
Speaker 1: Announces it right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's our statistician table right there.
Speaker 1: You know, players, players, bench, visitors home.
Speaker 3: So like, what's this right here?
Speaker 1: What's what this is? Fan sex?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, get a shirt when they come in. Yeah, okay, gotcha, the Dreamers. The Dreamers ain't got no fans.
Speaker 1: Section. Well, that's the Reaper's home game tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh so yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Dreamers had the first two games. We're home games for them, so we had Dreamers stuff out.
Speaker 1: Tonight. It's the Reapers home game.
Speaker 3: Okay, if it's a game five, go back to the dream makes sense?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I want you about to see right here is our control rooms. So everything that you guys see on the board, everything you see on TV from Amazon, our streaming partners, YouTube, it is being controlled in here in this room right here.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like a whole production setup.
Speaker 9: Now, this is dope, like one of the best rooms in the building. And they already hard at work.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I see you could tell they ain't even playing like that, all got the headphones on. They ain't even look back. They don't even carry the door open. What's up, big doctors stay working though?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's our building.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, no, this this is dope. This is a this is a real deal establishment.
Speaker 8: And when I say that because when we saw the practice court, I thought that was the real court.
Speaker 3: But seeing this now I'm looking at that. Yeah, that's just a practice court.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's just practice court.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: Like right, even if you try to explain this on the phone, like even with pictures, it wouldn't do the same justice. So I think coming here, even if a parent come here with their kid, it's hard to leave in and be like your kids say they don't want to come here.
Speaker 1: Right because even especial if they're basketball.
Speaker 8: Oh no, definitely, And it's like you you tackling both sides. Y'all got the academics, so it's like with whatever period want from their kid.
Speaker 3: And then you know, you come here and you can tell y'all care about the kids.
Speaker 8: Even how you was explaining with the game of basketball and like how you you know you like to see good basketball. A lot of people, I mean, they gonna fall in love with that. I thought you were lying by the cameras. Now you for real, I ain't counting them all, but I've been you.
Speaker 9: Know, Like what you gotta do is count the ones that's in these grooves of those all of those ones that's going like that, damn, And it's a camera. Indeed, you see these things are the red lights blinking. There's tiny cameras on top of those. So and that's what they controlling all that. They controlling all of that. So it's never an angle that we can't see, right, So what's what's going on up there? Like when they have that's how I like, you know, like you know how like let's say a time show that's.
Speaker 8: Inside Okay, okay, No, that's okay cool?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, those our suites, sweets founder suite. Okay, there's dope.
Speaker 8: And you get a lot of I see a lot of rappers and celebrities come support, like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a lot of I mean it's Atlanta, man, everybody looking for something to do, and this this is a very entertaining place. I mean, like because we we also have boxing here. We have our boxing series that comes here in the summer. That's like a whole different vibe. Like it's no, ain't no kids at that. That's that's twenty one and up. A different vibe.
Speaker 8: So how does does the boxing work? But that's just separate, like it's called Okay, they just using the building.
Speaker 9: It's not no, it's it's a part of our overtime has different leagues. So we have O T seven, which is our seven on seven football. Have ot SELECT, which is our girls basketball.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 9: They have ot X that's our boxing mm hmm. And we just basically take the court up for the boxing, rine down, bring couches and sections in here, and they turned into a club with a boxing ring without the Hookah.
Speaker 1: Ain't a hooker, yeah, ain't no hooker.
Speaker 8: Ain't no hookas you got alcohol, yeah, you gotta you gotta tell them people don't camera no hooker.
Speaker 3: They'll come expecting hooker.
Speaker 9: Well, they want to expect who down't see a grass wall. That's how I sho. We don't have one of those.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they ready for that grass wall. They see that grass wall, they looking for a hooker. Well, nah, man, we appreciate you, you know, taking time at your business schedule, you know, to give us a too before the finals.
Speaker 3: We needed to see this though. It's dope. We're good. Oh yeah, they getting everything.
Speaker 1: They're just getting it right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the final words, you know anything you gonna tell them. Basically, they got to come here and see this.
Speaker 9: For just gotta come and see it for yourself, man, ot see, I'll come and see it for yourself. Man, That's all I can say. We located at two thirty seventeenth Street, Northwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always get that wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Atlantic state.
Speaker 9: But Atlantic station overtime elite dot com ote, dot com ote on social media.
Speaker 1: Come check us out.
Speaker 2: Yep, So we are here, man ote. The line is packed. It is game three. Hey man, listen, this is such a dope experience for us to even be here. We're doing trivia out here. I think we're gonna have some some games and the fan interaction zone. Man, it's kids all the way out here, from babies to old ladies. And listen, I came for the mothers of the playoffs. I ain't gonna lie to you because they are out of here.
Speaker 5: And them cats suits. It's catsuit season, y'all.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Brother? Carter?
Speaker 5: Carter at eight years old? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Mama? I'm Logan Logan. Hold are you? I'm thirteen? All right, Logan's thirteen. I don't know if we got any trivia questions for y'all's ero. I'm gonna see if I can make one up for you, Like basketball, Lakers. Who's your favorite ote team? Okay, let's go Lakers though one time? Do you play basketball? Okay? What's your favorite team? Probably Lakers?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go, man, Lakes.
Speaker 2: I just want to give y'all your gifts just because y'all Laker fans. But check this out with the Lakers. Who did the Lakers trade for this year?
Speaker 3: Eighty what?
Speaker 5: Who did the Lakers trade for this year? La Luca Doncie.
Speaker 2: Y'all saw on some love.
Speaker 5: Alright, we gotta win.
Speaker 2: A shout out to y'all, Logan and Carter and Logan, Man, shout out to y'all. Man, y'all are first winners on the Broken Play at Ote. Thank y'all so much. I think y'all won two paper clips, man, So y'all go pick them up and then you'll be able to keep all your paper together. Hey man, once again, man, this is Broken Play and I am here with Corey Corey. Where are you from?
Speaker 5: Corey?
Speaker 2: South side?
Speaker 5: South side Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Man? Where are you from? Man?
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Brother? From my name Brown? I'm from the south side, Ryan from the south side. Corey from the south side. Now, do y'all have a favorite basketball team? Are y'all here to support somebody that you know? You just pulled up, just pulled up the sport? Okay, I like I like Eli easen Man shout out to the brothers man that played they Yang right, Yes, indeed, man a balland had forty seven points the other night.
Speaker 7: Stupid.
Speaker 2: So look, we're gonna see if y'all care ball right now? We got some uh, we got some NBA trivia. I want to hit y'all with and see what you know? Man, who won the first ever NBA championship? First ever.
Speaker 7: Chicago.
Speaker 2: I don't even know Chicago was in the league. Yeah, you know, it's West Coast, it's a it's a it's a West Coast team now, but at the time they was a Midwest Carolina.
Speaker 3: Bro, what are you talking about, man, Chago?
Speaker 2: You keep going Chicago and it's gonna be wrong every time you go with it all Minneanapolis Lakers, man, Yeah, Minnieapolis Lakers.
Speaker 5: You know basketball?
Speaker 2: You know? No Lebron Lebron he was he was born though. That's how old bro Bron is? He about eighty five years old? If you I'm gonna give you all another one, man, because that was really tough. I ain't gonna lie. When Michael Jordan returned to basketball in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Seven, what team did you play for? Hey, we got it right now.
Speaker 2: It was a trick question because a lot of people would have said the wizards. You feel what I'm saying when he came from retirement, shout out to you, man, we gotta win it, ladies. And then, hey, what's going on? Manson boy Tyler chronicles here we're broken, play at ot e and I am here with Gabriel.
Speaker 3: Gabriel and Jacob.
Speaker 2: Gabriel and Jacob man two biblical names, so you know they gonna know what's going on, y'all. A brother's correct, all right? For shore, So you want to do trivia? So oh, first, I got a question for you. Then besides Lebron James and Brianni James, named one father son duo that has actually played in the NBA. They haven't had to they don't have to have to play it at the same time. But just a father and a son.
Speaker 5: That's Curry and del Curry.
Speaker 2: Oh he got it off the mark man, godly Steph Curry and Deal Curry. Ye y yeah, all right, man, what's your name again? Gabriel is a winner, man, he had it before I even finished the question. Man, shout out to you. We got a pride for you. But now it's time to see if you got some game. You're ready to shoot? All right, here we go the tough shot. Let me come dunk it. Let's see it hit. The ball can actually fit in. I want to make sure that people see the ball can fit in the hole. Say we're not triggering people, but it really does work.
Speaker 5: What what's happening?
Speaker 2: I know you gotta shoot. Oh you about to go in? You work, Okay, let it work.
Speaker 3: Let's work. Fine.
Speaker 2: He's so creative, he's so freaking dope.
Speaker 4: I have not I seen him in the ages when I'm so happy to see you.
Speaker 5: I'm tom seeing you.
Speaker 2: I know you gotta do your thing. Miss basketball man, she's the queen of basketball.
Speaker 5: She's look look at she about to just sneak in here.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy. She got a pistol. We're broken. Play at ot E at the championship game. And I am here with Barrett Barre.
Speaker 3: Where you from, b I'm from Chattinganugga, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Chattanooga, Tennessee. Who's your favorite team?
Speaker 8: Uh NBA ro NBA Brooklyn Nets, the Brooklyn Nets And you're from Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: You must have a favorite player that.
Speaker 1: Plays for them?
Speaker 2: Well, they he left.
Speaker 5: But Kevin Duran oh a r KD for showing you, but you're stuck with your team.
Speaker 2: I ain't man. You're a shooter?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, my man's a shooter.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Let's get it back in the real, back of.
Speaker 7: The real baby.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it just ain't your date. Baby.
Speaker 2: Everybody they want to shoot it ain't made it yet. If we get one to make it, were gone, We out of here. I'm gonna give him three five. I don't care if he ten years old. I'm gonna give him a three five. And ad well, mama, ad. So what's your name, Roquel? Rookie? Where you're from? Riquele Springs, Georgia? Do you want to do trivia or do you want to shoot? I'm gonna try to shoot. I guess Okay, we got another hooper now, just low, you know, just so you know.
Speaker 5: No one's made it yet, so if you do, you'll be the first one.
Speaker 2: I'm root for you.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: Look like the Carnival game, like that might be rigged a little bit.
Speaker 2: Ain't no rigging. Come on, now, don't play with us. We've yet to find a real hooper out here, y'all. I ain't gonna lie you. I thought there was gonna be some hoopers out here. Ain't nobody made the shot. The only person made a shot was Craig Man. I'm tired of chronicles were broken playing.
Speaker 5: I'm here with say one time for me? Busay man, beautiful name. Man.
Speaker 2: You are here working, but you're gonna take a little break to shoot some shots for some prizes?
Speaker 5: Right hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Are we from Ethiopia? Ethiopia and this thing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: All right, let's see.
Speaker 11: Let's check out this Ethiopian ad jumper, the first one to make it from the motherland, Ethiopia.
Speaker 2: And this thing. The only thing is, since you work here, you can't win the prize. I'm sorry, not just messing with you. Congratulations And there it is, man, your boy Tyler kroncles here were broken.
Speaker 5: Play man. We are out here in the Fans Center.
Speaker 3: Do you Charles.
Speaker 5: Kenner, don't play with up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Studio in t N T who man, Okay, I thought so.
Speaker 8: We at the OTE Arena right now, Man, they said they needed some real niggas and guess who they had to call ta what I'm saying, man. Earlier, the GM gave me a tour round the building. Yes, bro, I'm talking about They got players lines, weight rooms, like a whole little academic hallway for the players and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, the academic hallway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, I ain't want to stay around there long. I ain't, but I don't want to disrespect him. He was like, yeah, that's what they do. Math.
Speaker 5: Everybody flashed back.
Speaker 3: Man, take me while they playing basketball.
Speaker 5: I look, I s s memories.
Speaker 8: Oh no, they had a room that looked straight like you say, I said, that's the sentence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I said, I need to go.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, none of that, man.
Speaker 8: But other than that, man, these high school players, like I feel like, of course, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We we far removed.
Speaker 8: But if they had this one we were growing up, Bro, some of these players would have went far because I know, like in my school, like I had, homeboy was heavy in the streets.
Speaker 3: But if he could have been here.
Speaker 5: He would still would have been in the streets.
Speaker 2: He would have got to.
Speaker 3: Like boys in a Yeah, you're right, the o t he would have stayed for ounces. If my buddy would.
Speaker 2: Have got ounces to everybody, you could have Yeah, he would have flooded the city. Plug you.
Speaker 5: Three pack me pack everything how you need it, jack.
Speaker 8: But no, man, so it dope like see that and then bro, like before we even start going forward.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all just clapping up for y'all boy putting that ship on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, hey, you know what I mean what I believe it was. The Four Tops had the Temptations, ye had the Old Jays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, earth Wind and five, but they wasn't a real group. Yeah. The heart beat was really hot. Beat was really everybody.
Speaker 8: Piano, everybody put everybody together. They didn't really move on that piano. Yeah, we keep it dunk. We keep a duck ass.
Speaker 12: No, they a don gonna be dunk. I'm like, you gotta get on cameras. She said, they're not playing my music.
Speaker 3: Man, they sucking up the shot.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, what you were doing one hundred thousand dollars in high school?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: In high school? Yeah, you gotta lock in, man.
Speaker 8: If you not doing nothing and you not on prize peace, I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You don't want no money, man, And if you want some money, you will use that code broken play because guess what fired all the line up.
Speaker 8: They gonna give you fifty dollars. Who you know doing that man, stop what you're doing. Man, make sure you get on here. March madness. It's over sixty four games, oh man, so many games going on. You still got NBA Baseball and full swing. Come on, man, stop playing, tell them broken play since you I'm on here now, look broom, they gave you free stuff and you know the same prize piece.
Speaker 3: Run your game. Trick on triggering out early.
Speaker 5: Think about this though, if I knew what I know now, you're in okay. Look on the teachers though, on the teacher you're right.
Speaker 12: Uprom the street from Atlanta Station, Atlantic Station, in the heart.
Speaker 2: The heart of the city, right by Georgia Tech.
Speaker 5: Man, listen, Georgia MS Greer, drop.
Speaker 8: Them draw baby, yeah he y'all would have been mad at me on that Georgia Tech campus.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 8: I'll be standing there right there on my car. Hey, I got your hundred, Man, what don't be right down?
Speaker 5: So go down, to go down, to get robbed two or three times, then call back to Georgia and this.
Speaker 3: Georgia take I'm tripping. All you need is a twelve pack of.
Speaker 2: Bill Yeah, get you some natty light mark what's up?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 12: I tell you like this though, if I'm if I'm getting this type of money, I may not even be on camp. I'm not going to You know what I'm saying, I'm making more than y'all.
Speaker 5: I gotta go. I gotta go up.
Speaker 2: Making more than his teachers.
Speaker 8: It ain't too much. My dad could say to me, what you being a nigga? What the fuck you're being I'm the one with the money.
Speaker 5: I'm getting the money, and that's where that's where the money going to get lost. Yeah, got to listen to Pops.
Speaker 3: I ain't one thing about it.
Speaker 5: I ain't do that, man.
Speaker 3: My dad don't care how much money you got. Oh nigga, Oh nigga? What okay?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Him in the house, Dad, I bought this house and what Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you and you can get the funk out this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Hey man.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Georgia, take it said a couple of players that's from here, that's going to the g Tech. Yeah, shot him out, bro Mustafa Jop, I hope I'm saying your name right, brother from Senegal?
Speaker 5: And whose right? And James Stoppa and and it was Cole George. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now they gonna they gonna nickname you, they gonna call you move fossil. They ain't gonna call you.
Speaker 7: It's done.
Speaker 5: As long as you good done, it's probably already happened.
Speaker 3: If he ain't good, they gonna call you scoff.
Speaker 12: Well, I don't know his ethnicity Senegal, so that's Nigerians Synegary.
Speaker 5: So is hilarious, bro, But this suit made a stupid So.
Speaker 12: So what I say is this, you can't be from another country and be sorry.
Speaker 3: So because you could have stayed where you was at.
Speaker 12: You see what I'm saying, and you could help them people. You know, what I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: Chance in the field when you when you when you not that type of.
Speaker 13: Feel good job, they might be in the field for re.
Speaker 5: Don't come out here, man, No really want to be here.
Speaker 8: And then you know, I feel like it's a good thing if your kids do come here, and then like you can see the progression he was just talking about, like some kids come here and he see them build up.
Speaker 3: You know, they had work. They be on them. They want to see them develop.
Speaker 5: Y'all ever had an African teammate? Real quick they come they are serious. Bro.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 12: So in high school, uh we uh, it was a group it was like like ten Nigeria's came in in the States at the same time. So when everybody got dispersed, you go to school, you go that school. We got the sorriest one, no life. Yeah, we got the sorriest one. We got two of the best. One man, and I used to be sick to myself. I throw the nigga throw oop man.
Speaker 2: It's a shout out to my nigga Baba car Bowl Jane. He was six ten and he was nice as hell. He kicked me in my chest one time. And what, Bro, you know, they I'm an asshole. So we were playing shirts and skins. He had his shirt off or whatever and he had like tick marks, like his tribal tick marks on his chest. I was like, that's how you'll be keeping scoring the soccer game. And when I tell you and Nigga took a step back and kicked me in my chest.
Speaker 3: Yeah you deserve that.
Speaker 6: Hey, come on, man, you got me to kick a nigga man Africa to kick somebody would before he punched you, he would kick you.
Speaker 5: We had a right in the African out there.
Speaker 2: Put your feet and put your hands down.
Speaker 1: Kick.
Speaker 3: We had an African come to high school.
Speaker 8: Bro, he was good at soccer and you know, you gotta think it's around Oh wait, oh six oh sa they came in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm winding this.
Speaker 8: I'm winding so you could say certain stuff when we went to high school.
Speaker 3: So they nicknamed him.
Speaker 5: Booty move oh and im And I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I said they nicknamed him.
Speaker 5: You know I called him to lost. I mean no, he played soccer, bro, So.
Speaker 3: Of course the football coach thought he was gonna be the ki kicker. Yeah, you brought that, sorry, asked me out there.
Speaker 8: The coach was so happy by him being on the field, so he's seen him kick.
Speaker 3: Coach jumped up boo getting the funk off my field?
Speaker 5: Had the coach called him, Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: We had an African kicker one time, place the damn t down for extra point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, field goal kicking kicker.
Speaker 6: Place of goddamn t damn let him do it.
Speaker 7: Know that she ain't count the lead game like notut that, Bro, But.
Speaker 8: I will say that Mustafa, you ain't gonna have that problem. You're gonna be at Georgia Tech going crazy.
Speaker 3: How we bring good.
Speaker 5: Let's shot out some of the other players.
Speaker 2: I just wanna shout out some of the other players, the players to watch you. I mean because the championship game they're doing the best three out of five. This game three to night, we got the young Nigga Dreamers versus City Reapers.
Speaker 3: That it is why I wouldn't think it was young niggas though.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, young niggah dreamer.
Speaker 2: What what else y'all see? The y are m all right? Eli Ellis is the is the one. If you've seen him, his his video went viral. Man, he was he was chirping at one of the other players. I'm like that he know that Eli Ellis. He had forty seven the last game mellow Ball looking he white though saying same type ship thirty eight points a game.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I want to show love to Malik Thomas from the City Reapers. He a City Reapers point going for a three peat. Taler, Oh they are okay. Didn't know that put me on game. They're going for the three pet man, the defensive player of the years of Mari Evans, he played for the City Reapers. Got to show defensive love. Isaac Ellis is Eli's brother. It looks like he just Eli brother.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: He averaging five. I'm looking through the state averaging five. Assist a game in the playoffs. But Ellie, his daddy, my swerve over the corner wall. His dad is a coach. Ye yeah, he probably played like his dad. Real cerebral And I think that's.
Speaker 5: Real nepotism right there. I don't say nothing about that.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nephetism is everywhere. But the Lakers owner is a product of leptos. Let it all.
Speaker 8: Hey, did y'all see my boy Lebron walk up on Stephen A. Stephen ain't gonna get on his podcast and talk to Stephen that.
Speaker 3: You really little wole ad nigga. Man?
Speaker 7: Look, they both they both.
Speaker 5: Lebron ain't in the wrong, I know.
Speaker 12: I What I will say is this just like you entitled to your opinion how you want to talk to shit.
Speaker 5: If I want to approach you, I can approach you.
Speaker 2: That is what it is.
Speaker 5: That's fair game.
Speaker 6: He didn't put a hand on out of he talking about you got to make no scene, take that ship off the court, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On the ball.
Speaker 2: But he said it on national TV in front of everybody. So why can't I do mine own national TV?
Speaker 7: Because watching the Lakers game, we're talking about brown ass me And that's basketball.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 8: You see Lebron waited till you got on the team. He say, I know they watched me in all the countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people watching this the first take No, listen, that's a good brot.
Speaker 12: At the end of the day, you able to speak to a millions protected by all the glitz and glamour.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, if I pull up on you in forty thousand watching take that out.
Speaker 8: Hey, get and this why let me let me take my hands on you. This why I'm saying, stephen A, you file for this. When that man approached you, you talk right there. Don't wait to get on your podcast and say you're.
Speaker 7: Not gonna give so still he didn't move podcast.
Speaker 12: Run he done this. It's Dave Ja and Mommy, the boys that got yoked up.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah on the podcast. Yeah, hey bro, I'm gonna say this Lebron. We know watching the games, Lebron not no little motherfucker man.
Speaker 3: Right, And if you if Lebron walked what we argue in.
Speaker 8: Here weekly about James Harden not being better than teammate, If James Harden approached me and say you think I A'm better than teammate, I'm gonna say, nigga, you better than teammate, the best, you the best I think you're. I think you're the best nigga that ever played five. But then I'm not gonna Leaven go in the park after.
Speaker 3: Bro, you got it.
Speaker 7: It's a cold man. It's a cold bro man.
Speaker 12: As a as a man. Though, I don't give a how tall Bron is. Yeah, I don't give it. How many points I want.
Speaker 2: You to knock me out, Bron, I want some of that knock your money watching. I'm not giving you this. It's as soon as he walked out, I'm not doing all that.
Speaker 6: Keep my son name bro. Security right there. Bro, we're for the year. We're for the year, back and forth.
Speaker 7: For some ship.
Speaker 8: Bro, ain't I'm taking it up or not? He said, Man, keep my son name out your mom. I looking right in the faith. Make sure the camera wiped out. Nigga, Fuck you ain't your son? And I know he's been a knock the funk out of me and I know him in the court room.
Speaker 5: I'm pulling the Redgie ball. I'm gonna tell you, though.
Speaker 12: We got a shout out Will smith Man because ever since Will did what he did, dude's been dude's been like, you know what, I'm gonna speak up for mine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So so this is my thing. Though he really tried to act up. You see how he addressed on Gil on Gil with A Rena's podcast. Yeah, all black with the little chain on.
Speaker 7: I know he did all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, look at somebody stole my cet he player looking at.
Speaker 5: It her podcast.
Speaker 12: Man, you could have you could have whatever you said on them part on your stephen A on first taking this and the third.
Speaker 5: You could have said it right there.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Lebron, my bad Lebron did it in private before he said I wish you would have it in private and had somebody reach out to me.
Speaker 5: Last time Lebron had a rich Paul reached out.
Speaker 2: To him, he was like, I wish you wouldn't have I wish you would talk.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody say that?
Speaker 2: I thought?
Speaker 7: I thought he just went straight to fucking.
Speaker 2: This was the second said something to the first time he sent richk to say like calm down, and this time he was all right, you ain't want to calm down.
Speaker 5: It's me now. Hey now you got now you got big bad nigg It's.
Speaker 3: Time for Branni to start doing something too, walking up on him. Nigga, you keep my motherfucking.
Speaker 5: Name your though something want something.
Speaker 8: I'm like, that's why I touch your word. Everdamn how good a nigga doing that? League ain't gonna watch that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: So Bronnie, if you're doing good and League, keep up there.
Speaker 3: I hope it translates to.
Speaker 7: Business man.
Speaker 5: I'm numbers man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also excellent. You know what, though, I think with Steven they would be this. Why you ain't talking about ship about the number one pick and the number two pick? You ain't know who them niggas are right now because is not balling.
Speaker 3: The one the Hawks got, he ain't one the Wizards got.
Speaker 5: Neither one of the niggas is balling.
Speaker 2: So why you ain't saying it because nobody gives a damnit. And that's what Lebron's saying. You using my son for you.
Speaker 12: It's just like it's just like go for a circle from the NFL season, even the no disrespect, But you don't know elliptic ship about football. But what you talk about all the time the Dallas Cowboys, sir, because that brings views. Nobody gives a ship about the Dallas Cowboys. Nobody cares about Nobody cares about these other rookies because they're not Brownie. They're not related Lebron James, so they're not gonna get the views.
Speaker 8: Bron, you should have walked up with a pair of clippers and cut the you'ld have did him a.
Speaker 5: Favor on that one.
Speaker 7: Headline, getting further further back, aren't there?
Speaker 2: He ain't seen his barbering two years. They ain't even cutting his hair from the back. Man, No, Diddy, why are you standing in front of the nigga shaping up?
Speaker 5: Read?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: The script man.
Speaker 3: Running all that niggas?
Speaker 7: What's that Dallas fade? What they call that ship? Yeah? Damn there there it is that yellow beasy yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: That didn't got a goosey, not a boosy. They got a goosey face.
Speaker 5: Let me get that great goose nigga quick boost fade.
Speaker 3: S g A bro.
Speaker 8: Right now they're showing s g A. You know everybody saying it's a lot for the m v P.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 8: If you look at the Joker numbers, boy got some numbers better than.
Speaker 2: It could go either way.
Speaker 8: But I just saw s g A last night against the cellphone, and I got again to that boy had fifty something the tail.
Speaker 5: Game listen man at Boston.
Speaker 12: The same way they gave that, I ain't saying, you gotta give THISU s she could have won the last year, two years for real, Okay, the same way y'all gave that. No, No, I ain't going there. I'm going I'm going up. I could go there, but I'm gonna go. Who's Joe L m B. They gave that certificate MB got Joel and that.
Speaker 7: M v B man. We could refer a lot of players.
Speaker 3: Disagreed.
Speaker 2: A lot of made him get that because just jokers was up. The joker was up there, the numbers was there, and Kendrick Perkins was brought up like a race issue. That's what they going to tell y'all go back and watch Joel and that.
Speaker 5: All. But what I see is is the racer thing.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 12: What he said that John Barker, I'm just saying, O starle of my opinions, so you can't accept it. That Negro ship up up man.
Speaker 7: So they put s C a logo all over Boston, beat the night Ship.
Speaker 3: He went great.
Speaker 7: They put it all over Scott.
Speaker 6: I think the stadium a couple of buildings in the I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: It don't take much to do ship in Boston. You ain't ship else to do. After that game, you could do whatever.
Speaker 2: S g A team is so much better than everybody else team right now than he should get it.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then he got the boys playing with confidence. Some of them niggas will be shooting three. I said, oh he they flowing off.
Speaker 7: S g A com if my boy didn't even play last night, Height Williams.
Speaker 3: He won.
Speaker 5: He the second his goal.
Speaker 8: To what we said a couple of weeks ago, I could be I like, okay, see, I like what s he ain't doing them niggas still ain't got nothing for nobody.
Speaker 5: Hear nobody to playoffs.
Speaker 12: And that's what team is not scared because at the end of the day, when like when the playoffs start, that's when real basketball.
Speaker 6: That was last night, bro that that game was slow. That was not fast. They wasn't that fast. They slow that game down the times, Yes they did.
Speaker 5: You gotta do it in the semn game series.
Speaker 7: I feel I got a good prep last night.
Speaker 8: If I figure something out what the rest of the team gonna do, Just like when I was telling you all about when going back to football. When Dak kept throwing the CD lamb, I said, Bro, when they get on.
Speaker 5: They gonna figure it out. You don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta lose to win in the NBA, Bro, everybody lose. Jordan's Lebron. The only person came in and won is magine. You gotta get your ass beat a few times in the playoffs as a group to win the championship.
Speaker 3: Okay, some people gotta leave.
Speaker 7: Okay, she's been through that though. Okay, okay, you mean battles.
Speaker 2: So you gotta get your ass beating.
Speaker 12: Okayoffs, you have to individually get your ass to like Mike got his ass who by the Detroit Pistons a lot.
Speaker 7: It's a different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lebron was getting his ass whooped by everybody.
Speaker 3: And Bron was getting whooped Boston and Detroit.
Speaker 2: He was getting his asses tu Wow, everybody everybody said Magic, he the only one came in.
Speaker 5: But but like you say, Magic had one of them. But Magic, Yeah, he had a playoff team, had a team out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so s G hands down should get.
Speaker 5: M V Yeah right now the show an't nobody fuck with him? Right now, but he ain't finna win the championship.
Speaker 8: Hey, I will say that, bro. We talked a lot of ship about that boy, Tatum. Hey Tatum, Tatum.
Speaker 5: Got saying about his game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can't take it that where we.
Speaker 12: Never said he never said the only thing we said I said. The only thing I said is that the brother just doesn't have the.
Speaker 2: Killer in her killer.
Speaker 5: He's a hell of a player if he had a little killing.
Speaker 2: And we said he ain't had no scandals, Yeah, a killer Chrich Paul been watching the show because I seen your Rich Paul on another show and they asked him because you know he he wraps Jason Tatum and asked him why do people not give him the credit? And he was like, he don't have no scandals, Rich Paul, you've been watching b Rich Rich Paul.
Speaker 3: Well, you know nobody, man, we just do that.
Speaker 7: We just you got this plush, Yeah, bro, that's all well Man sports stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hoode or something.
Speaker 2: They were new Balance, Now, who got a new Balance?
Speaker 3: I don't want no new ballance.
Speaker 2: I take it to the paying talk that ship.
Speaker 5: I wear case Swiss, what brand when you wear for me?
Speaker 3: I didn't want balanced, need new Balance?
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 6: I need ye broken playing these new balance you now.
Speaker 5: The only brand I'm not wearing is the three ks. Yeah, three can't do it?
Speaker 3: What three k KKH I thot you're talking about case with?
Speaker 5: He said, he rocked the case with kse Swiss rebod nigga.
Speaker 2: I ain't nobody some niggas, some coons out there that are rock their KKK for the right check.
Speaker 7: Have a price.
Speaker 3: I ain't know for me. I ain't okay you.
Speaker 7: For me?
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: You have negotiating Bisby. It's a million millionaire, half a million.
Speaker 7: I said, half of me, half of you, referring to the multi role.
Speaker 2: I got that like no, I mean yeah, if you got it, Yeah you got white.
Speaker 7: Come on now, bring to the table. That'd be good ball.
Speaker 8: But I ain't gonna lie after we after we do the podcast, and you walk out and you see three of us, it wouldn't three of us be your.
Speaker 2: I know that you.
Speaker 3: I know that you sho.
Speaker 5: They said, don't say my name. I know your shoot.
Speaker 3: Answer me that you remember pay going when I got mad and.
Speaker 5: Took the mask on and they get the mollion.
Speaker 3: Man, man, why are you doing this? Man?
Speaker 2: I know what shoe Calvin.
Speaker 3: I have had enough. A nigga said, fuck it man, the.
Speaker 2: Hell of an actor the dude they played Calvin and really no, no, you know what.
Speaker 12: Snowball in a lot of Ship and before that, when the last time we have seen the nigga?
Speaker 5: Damn, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Man? I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, black man doing it thing. Let him live.
Speaker 2: He can live about killing.
Speaker 5: I ain't seen him. First thing.
Speaker 3: I said, Well that's Calvin, still gonna call him count Damn?
Speaker 5: Sure what I say?
Speaker 8: You could be in one fo you called him and fans over barrow you called him what you could go somewhere though.
Speaker 5: Now I get not I do get credit to wish. I knew the brother's real name.
Speaker 12: But yeah, he acted his ass off in snowfalls By He did his thing. But to Julia White, the only thing I seen him it was the Potato salad one. You know he got a game show now I know made the potato.
Speaker 3: He was in that on b T.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know why you lived on want people to call him because Family Matters were top five worst shows ever.
Speaker 5: Man Rock right in front.
Speaker 7: Of rock Hell no you trip waist? Sorry? Rock Rock is way. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Family Family matters, bro, Now we're not gonna put them together.
Speaker 8: Tell me one time you lived at a family Tell me your favorite family ball.
Speaker 5: I ain't gona lie ball Family matters man with a straight cream.
Speaker 6: You can watch Family Matters like Rest of Soul, but his other girlfriend. But every time she came on that damn show. Bro, you can't tell me you wasn't glued on that damn TV.
Speaker 5: Fine, you were fine, Yeah, but everybody gonna have.
Speaker 7: When that passed.
Speaker 8: She had a light skin, you know, beautiful, beautiful. We're gonna get her name right before we Uh.
Speaker 7: I wasn't Myron.
Speaker 3: That was my.
Speaker 5: Talking about her name on the joint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her name was Yeah, her real name, it was Myron. Though. You're right, but you have family Matters one ship.
Speaker 5: Her name is Michelle Thomas, Michelle Tong.
Speaker 12: Only only smooth part about Family Matters is when Arkle went into the.
Speaker 3: Mist fun and he talking about.
Speaker 8: Who that nigga come out that and Bro, that's a lesson that we didn't understand at the time. Sometimes you gotta be another nigga to get that push.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have to be another nigga, yeah, because you turn into somebody else after you get it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm back to me.
Speaker 5: And you know what else?
Speaker 12: And you know what else that the women there being somebody else and once you and once you, that was she's gonna turn.
Speaker 3: She really is.
Speaker 5: How you know that was her? Cause that's both play the game.
Speaker 3: You know that was? I turned into me the same house. I turned into me soon as I put the co on the.
Speaker 5: I put it on and that's still as soon as I go to Chokyo, I'm me. I'm back.
Speaker 8: I knew I was gonna get this push now. I mean, baby, I knew I want to get the.
Speaker 5: Whole the whole night. Such a gentleman. Yeah, sut that ship up.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: In all I had to do.
Speaker 8: A min mix A point I'm talking about if I went to a laughter that I would have put my foot on the neck.
Speaker 5: I ain't want to, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I can't.
Speaker 5: She can't all that weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she can't handle all that weight on the neck.
Speaker 2: I can't get this at t N T. Go to the board, just like Henny the jet smell. Let me go to the.
Speaker 5: Board, right, I can just me running talk to the board right quick. See right here, I got.
Speaker 3: Real Hey, I thought he was in the swag cirtin one episode got up.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, ship, but that didn't used to have hops high and knees like that.
Speaker 3: And on the.
Speaker 2: Dunk content, I said, damn yeah, the old lady.
Speaker 8: So the players don't start warming up now. The wai n G's out there warming up right now.
Speaker 3: Game, that's I hope. That don't mean we got to find.
Speaker 5: Out anytime you got another team, Come on.
Speaker 8: Ripples, ain't no guy words. And they got the Grimy with the street sweepers. Yeah, they's gonna be a blood bath.
Speaker 2: It's one to one though in the in the series, man, so gonna go down.
Speaker 5: This is the final game.
Speaker 7: They got a serious series, five game series, right.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh okay, this is a good question.
Speaker 8: Greg said, it's Joker already top five, big man, they ever played the game, no question?
Speaker 5: Yes, I say top three. I don't want to say this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've seen, if you don't TikTok or whatever, but they be giving jokers some assist. He'll pass it to a nigga, he'll dribble three times and make a shot and they'll count it as in.
Speaker 8: The Still because it ain't nobody to tell you the dribble that much because Nigga his visit.
Speaker 12: I Q crazy everything crazy, Give me our top five, then top you got, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes shack Keem olajah Wan. I'm old enough to see Kareem Jabbar. I'm gonna put Joker in there and then.
Speaker 6: Uh better David Robinson, well, Miss Tim Duggan ain't better thandave he's not a five though.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's center Regie all right, so I think I can cook her with that list, but I will saying be should be in top five, but.
Speaker 3: Injuries, injuries derailed him. Injuries.
Speaker 7: Ain't want to scratch you changed the whole room on your head.
Speaker 3: Ain't want to scratch job that.
Speaker 5: Ain't want nothing. You got to get.
Speaker 8: David Robinson, ain't got the m V does well? Okay, all right, and the championship taking. Make sure you've been on the I Pad ship.
Speaker 5: I'm the ship.
Speaker 2: But he nice though, like he a different time one.
Speaker 12: I didn't man, I didn't seen no old Kareem man winter time fan and I remember watching Green. I can't put him in my five because I wasn't alive. So I keep Shock number one, most dominant of all time in my lifetime I don't even I don't even like, I can't even go with a king because I was like, one, hey he.
Speaker 2: Dream hey, just so you know, destroyed he did. But when he destroyed, I was two and a half. But you know, but you know, though, you know, you know sports, you didn't have to be there. They're like, I know, Bill Russell put him. The nine of the hand was a fucking food I've seen.
Speaker 5: I was able to watch, un.
Speaker 3: To watch probably looked back at the time.
Speaker 5: I watched the Rockets.
Speaker 12: Charles Barton was there, oh, and that was a difference, and Scotty Barker was there.
Speaker 5: Ke Oli was still a dog one.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna put I'm gonna putting Patrick Ewing in my five.
Speaker 2: Absolute and I got a motherfucking I got take that from.
Speaker 3: My five.
Speaker 7: Keep going, you got to you got to Patrick.
Speaker 8: I'm putting Patrick Ewing in the top five center. I'm on the top five.
Speaker 12: I'm going I'm I'm gonna put the Kima list, okay, but on the tumbo putting the Kimba in there.
Speaker 5: I'm putting jokes, that's right, and that's for it.
Speaker 12: And my fifth one is uh, damn, I don't know, no, damn see I like.
Speaker 5: A lot of power forward, but it wasn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why I up with him.
Speaker 3: Dunk.
Speaker 12: I can't say KG because he was the four. He played the five, and I'm going KG. I'm going KG. I'm putting k.
Speaker 7: Ben Wallace on that list.
Speaker 5: You know what, y'all niggas are insane. Question I'm putting.
Speaker 3: Take this show series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on asking the question.
Speaker 3: I don't ask crazy.
Speaker 2: We can't put Ben Wallace. I said no, I wasn't saying look at me.
Speaker 3: Because I don't drunk.
Speaker 5: I read. I don't know yell as a canary in this room.
Speaker 12: What I will saying ball Sometimes he had flashback when he say I can I he was in that Pat Mahome ship.
Speaker 2: No look past it. He was a hell of a player for that team. He ain't top five cents. I'll put in beat over over you wind though still Wise was a dog he was.
Speaker 3: He played the same still Wise lead.
Speaker 2: The mother suck.
Speaker 5: He's the leading leagan. I know, I got I got all.
Speaker 2: I want to let the league.
Speaker 8: I gotta be careful what I say on this show. Every time I say something bro, people try to bro. I talked all that ship about hard he want a dog.
Speaker 3: Nigga turned out to drop fifty on my shoes the.
Speaker 2: Same night, the.
Speaker 12: Same But that's the thing about this show is we where's a count? We wake him up and we show accountability.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you'll think it's home boy.
Speaker 2: Ain't showing him some clips from this I know.
Speaker 3: Jane Horn looked. He said, oh, this feed that nigga got me fucked.
Speaker 5: Up talking about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying you're gonna send down some gear and some shoes and ship, Like, who the nigga that fuck with me in there?
Speaker 3: That's from his burn account.
Speaker 8: He said, Hey, man, put that young nigga behind the camera on camera. He don't want no ball, he don't want I was like, I said, hardness this you?
Speaker 3: He said, no, you know athlete dumb?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 3: You know? This ain't me lately.
Speaker 12: I'll peep in on the comments every once in a while, Hey man, you'll can kiss my ass.
Speaker 8: Dude, Man, you will past five hundred positive comments and not smile.
Speaker 3: He gets to that one. Nag Oh this motherfucker, Oh, motherfucker talking to the phone. I said, what wrong, No, this motherfucker gotta see me.
Speaker 5: Nawt. He tried me saying, man, y'all nigga talk.
Speaker 12: I just I just want to know what your high school stats were, and then talking with them in the common.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? I was, I was a four star recruit.
Speaker 7: Coming a challenge. Let's challenge.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't send y'all footage.
Speaker 7: Send your footage in.
Speaker 6: Put your stats up like some ship to where we could take your comments.
Speaker 5: Seriously, put your highlights link in.
Speaker 3: I could go for that.
Speaker 12: Hey, one quick shout out the where the where the kids at? I got a shout out the sister, I mean the head coach.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you coach Coach Martin. Coach coach Doug Martin. I ain't even realize the mic.
Speaker 12: I didn't realize that he was the assistant coach. When I was playing with the DC Blue Levels.
Speaker 2: You asked him about Luke coach coach Yeah wear that circle who I walked there?
Speaker 5: He said, Man, you're looking like your daddy. And that's all I.
Speaker 3: Needed to ship on. Yeah, you know what I mean. So it's like that, Hey.
Speaker 8: Uh, the Cavs on the fifteen game winning street, I put them right where I got the rest of them.
Speaker 3: Teams that they ain't gonna do ship exactly.
Speaker 2: That not a motherfucker like ship by high game st you're still like the playoffs? But comes don't the Nuggets suck? But okay, see and the Cows have done.
Speaker 5: Great, said the Calves going to the championship.
Speaker 8: Hey, Charles Barkley, blood pressure was high at the time.
Speaker 2: And I know how fast.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 8: I'm a fat nigga. I know how we think when we're hungry, we say ship.
Speaker 2: I know how we think. Said what do you say, Chuck?
Speaker 5: I'm serious that niggas.
Speaker 7: Why we ain't taking I ain't taking them serious?
Speaker 2: Bro Cleveland, nobody because Cleveland, because it's not getting.
Speaker 5: You gotta lose the win again, but everybody.
Speaker 3: Soon they gotta play Boston. Yeah go maybe Milwaukee to.
Speaker 5: Walk in the playoffs and they don't want it before.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna make a lot of more. Did the playoff run?
Speaker 2: You going with Cleveland going on the championship?
Speaker 3: One bro. Sofa ball and drunk ball two different.
Speaker 8: So if you bet, if you bet sofa ball, you gotta get your money from sober ball. If you bet drunk ball, you gotta get your money from drunk ball.
Speaker 3: Got bet bet it sofa ball?
Speaker 8: That nigga drunk at the time he said, Nigga, you got to see me when I'm soap.
Speaker 3: He gave him a fifty dollar.
Speaker 6: The ni that was one of the best storytellers unbroken. Play around Channel eighty five, tap in on naw if you need a story, tope.
Speaker 8: Let's see they say the Waiians are trying the o Gez Desmond Band and capt Cam Spencer go aheaded with Kevin Durant. Hey, y'all leave Kevin Durant the funk alone.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I bet it all right.
Speaker 12: I keep saying that Nigga's coming. They coming, Kevin k d Kem Durant. You see money Sniper, It's really from the city, man. See pleasant man, I'm trying to tell, don't get don't let that no haircut. Actually, don't let that no haircut fool you man.
Speaker 6: Something I'm sorry, cut you off. Something was said about k kad. Mellow mentioned that he would like to see him in his career with in DC.
Speaker 7: I feel about that.
Speaker 5: I would love I would love it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I would love it.
Speaker 5: For the city. Not know what I'm saying, for the city, not for him, all right, that's all. It would be like Michael Jordan's playing when he was forty. I'm just no, listen, listen a little bit better than that though. You know, you know somebody that was drunk.
Speaker 12: No, but you don't join but you but you should have saw them stands when he came oh yeah, before Michael Jordan came back when he was forty. Nigga, you could sneak into the first class seats, I mean to the floor seats when Mike came back to that oh.
Speaker 8: Man sitting on the roof watching the game like DC Arena too.
Speaker 2: Bro, I would love it for the city, but not for KT. I'm looking at this. It wasn't no real beat. They would just they were just like some just kind of ship talking. It wasn't no real like I fight you ship. Okay, I'm just not looking at it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I tell you what Jordan poole and learned it. Listen.
Speaker 8: He pushed the nigga, He agged the fuck up, get a lot strategic cliff he got.
Speaker 12: You know, and went to the locker because you because you under estimate of real nigga. Reach yes, because Draymond touched him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he got mechanic hands. You know you got the bro hang on life.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Draymond got a few clips that niggas. You ain't gonna try Draymond. I would Isaiah Stewart. I want to see Isaiah Steward versus Draymond.
Speaker 5: I want to see Draymond versus Metal World Peace. I'm saying all Star game. That's what I want.
Speaker 3: I don't think nobody want to want exactly. Man.
Speaker 5: You you you know how to pick your everybody, how to pick their battles.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Isaiah Stewart versus Raymond in the slap box and.
Speaker 5: From from the Raymond don't want with him.
Speaker 2: Nobody do fresh fresh legs. He make a nigga bleed every time. What we're looking for?
Speaker 5: Saying that I got everything you need.
Speaker 3: Let me see the run the show. I ain't want to be missing out on.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, let the research department do they y'all?
Speaker 6: Man, Damn, I got got been down there, ripped my pants too many squads.
Speaker 8: Now they said Spurs players took the wheels off of rookie Stefan Castle's cars a spring h Listen, man, you do that to rookies who ain't good Hawks, y'all do that to y'all. Rookie Wizards do that to y'all. Rookie Castle playing good damn.
Speaker 3: Basketball lead that nigga called the fun alone before he leaves Sana. They too, it's already ain't ship to do.
Speaker 12: And I say this though, go ahead, I get this a rookie Hazen and all that good ship whatever.
Speaker 5: But that's a but that's.
Speaker 12: From a vet who hated devil shows up in different ways.
Speaker 5: And when you really getting money and we really got motions, motherfuckers want to see how you're gonna react.
Speaker 7: We know what kind of car that was exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kind of car was?
Speaker 1: Class being? Is?
Speaker 8: What kind of what number? Oh the sixty three? You man to touch my car?
Speaker 3: You want to?
Speaker 7: That was my ship?
Speaker 2: Sixty three had the forty three.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nigga gotta start. Got damn now, I give Castle would have walked up a pistol with one of you niggas because he's a young nigga.
Speaker 7: Ye ready to fight?
Speaker 12: Oh damn ready, I got the right one, got the right one.
Speaker 2: That's all that the whole thing right here. As soon as he's seen his his wheels, he's squared up. Oh yeah, you got the seaty three, the white johnts oh they.
Speaker 3: Put it, ain't even put it on.
Speaker 5: They put it on the flow.
Speaker 8: Oh they CARDI beat that motherfucker over with put it on, put.
Speaker 3: It on the floor.
Speaker 5: That's just that's just some old nigga. That's stupid nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't even want to speak too, y'all.
Speaker 3: Ain't even got no players to try that nigga like that?
Speaker 5: Who did that?
Speaker 3: As if that was you? Man, you better stop.
Speaker 5: That's what that's. That's dunk. He got a ball, you know. He a hooper too. Spot Now hang with that bullshit? Oh yeah, he do got a state for Hang with that.
Speaker 3: Three to the side. I got you.
Speaker 5: That's done by some vests that don't even have job security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, them nigga's gonna be in Uh, they might be cutting their hand next year.
Speaker 3: Bevery They said Zion Williamson been hooping.
Speaker 8: I bet he had nigga Once you get that ship tatted on your stomach fifty every night, right, all you want to do is show you bet.
Speaker 2: Think he didn't ride me? Bro, you say you can finally see the sun.
Speaker 7: Ship.
Speaker 8: Hey, fellas, let the women keep have some. Why y'all trying to out tattoo the bitches.
Speaker 5: Out tattoo the bitches.
Speaker 8: Look at me, look at me, sit down twin Yeah, nobody, y'all belly button man'stop, so that tattoo gun would have went by my bellot button.
Speaker 3: I would have undercut it.
Speaker 2: The but y'all see, y'all seen the poem start he missed with, so we know he ain't all there man man, And that's a.
Speaker 7: What you're thinking about it?
Speaker 3: Well, how she looks.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what you think by the way you.
Speaker 6: Disgusting, deplorable, but goodlorable.
Speaker 8: But I like disgusting poems. Don I don't want no bitch I might not ever see.
Speaker 3: I want to be like, oh.
Speaker 2: I might see other publics like you got a hundred million now now, oh you're not hold on do you mean?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about how they how they look or they performing.
Speaker 7: The perform He performance good all the way down.
Speaker 3: Gonna you would be surprised something the ship.
Speaker 8: I don't want terrible, they're gonna do that. I love to be on Twitter and say, don't open this in public, bitch, ain't no scary motherfucker open.
Speaker 3: And lean the seat back. Oh this bitcha gonna wild out like that.
Speaker 5: I look at I look at.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're just a Nancy little bit.
Speaker 8: Huh, you're gonna go to that school house and do that.
Speaker 3: So so you want to get your grades on that? Man, You just.
Speaker 2: Like what I like.
Speaker 3: Entertainment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we act. Entertainment comes to many different phases.
Speaker 3: Some of these poems all need to be nominated for Oscars. I'm saying, to hell, get him on that.
Speaker 2: And you find an old picture of this jump pray.
Speaker 8: Us up for Emon Shampat man ain't te yalla Taylor, baby, you wipe that nigga nose.
Speaker 5: And listen, that's my dog.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'll never be on the women's side. But god damn girl, your lord, you're good as a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Well to be Brian Steele.
Speaker 12: But no, no a his mama, No, but her mama came out and said that, you know, don't.
Speaker 5: Let these reports of lost reports for y'all.
Speaker 12: Both parties got some good things. And I don't know, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if I had that nigga country.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you this, nigga, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She just said I's got some publishers off of something.
Speaker 8: He said, bro four homes worth more than ten million, a single seven figure payment that's a million, right.
Speaker 5: That's that's worse than child support.
Speaker 8: It listen to several luxury cards such as a three hundred thousand may Bag, a seventy thousand Mercedes Sprinter. Well she could have that tripping on that and a tour bus. Yeah, she conna have that ship too. She maintains complete ownership over her companies. Additionally, Emon Shumper must pay eight thousand each money child support for his daughters, Junior and the r Rose, and he is responsible for the entire expense of their private school. Twitt drink, Hey, dropout for the drink. That's how I'm talking to my kiddrop.
Speaker 5: You know what, you know what fun?
Speaker 12: All that were homeschooling, baby, I'm teaching everything.
Speaker 8: Y'all know them teacher them teachers. Them teachers ain't no no more than me.
Speaker 12: They don't care about the main thing we need. Honestly, we just need you to be street smart. Yeah all that you can count, the three you can play.
Speaker 8: It's women's much shout out to t on the tailor. One thing on this show. We don't hait on nobody.
Speaker 2: And now she got a regulation what Chris Brown saying? I got a good love you I'll tell you this, she got a public relation.
Speaker 5: Me and my baby mama broke up.
Speaker 8: I didn't let the bitch get the TV, so I know I ain't for that. BI couldn't even get the TV you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I said, what you doing with that TV?
Speaker 5: I know, call your.
Speaker 3: Daddy, call your but you're not leaving his house with that damn TV. Now the TV ain't worth ship.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, ain't.
Speaker 3: You still wanted that TV? Come get the V I'm saying, song, Now my TV talked.
Speaker 5: Back, I drop it off to you.
Speaker 2: And now she all out in public with another dude too though, So that's like, that's.
Speaker 5: Uh Tayana Taylor.
Speaker 2: She got What's My Man from Rebel Ridge on Netflix and uh he played with He's the voice of Move fosson MOOS. Oh, that's the one.
Speaker 7: Everybody got. Mama gotta have a life.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 8: But all this hitting his hitting at the same time, Ball, Hey, I like that Jennifer Hudson show when they walk down, Hey, Move Foss.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying ball for her to come public with her boyfriend, and now I gotta now find.
Speaker 7: Out that what bro, we know what's going on.
Speaker 5: She's still gonna hurt little bit.
Speaker 2: It hurt a lot of I know, and all happened at the same time. You gotta see your girl walking around with him.
Speaker 3: What if you out and you see buddy and in Nacado, what do you say?
Speaker 5: Something in your call in the car that is that day she got it?
Speaker 2: See that's where get tricky.
Speaker 3: Oh don't yet your first respond I just said, I.
Speaker 5: Said, look that cars for you and my kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, that nigga rides shotgun. You don't ride in the driver to see he's shotgun.
Speaker 7: Better hope that's over, Regie. You run into.
Speaker 3: If you what drop Regie going nigga?
Speaker 7: I'm ramming that motherfucker over.
Speaker 2: Oh God, never maneuver, never mind everybody.
Speaker 8: Hey folk, your your everybody, everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey ball, I ain't gonna say, man, he's not gonna walk to the guard you like, just get out, get out.
Speaker 7: He's crazy ship in front of the kids on the kid know what it is? They jumping in my car right now. I'm so glad to see.
Speaker 8: Yeah after the el was uh he averaging thirty right now he going crazy?
Speaker 7: Team that ain't Oh yeah, what's going on? But you got to turn up them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, Mama said, no, you came back.
Speaker 12: Man, don't take you know what in life? I just what's what's the man name? He from Baltimore, the pastor of Jamal Bryant shot Damn. He came to my brother funeral.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 12: He say, if you want to be liked by everybody, be an ice cream man. Everybody ain't gonna like you. And if you're trying to be successful, you're gonna have to deal with some dislike and a little bit of hate.
Speaker 2: I want to shout out nat because I feel like on one of these episodes he said, if everybody like you a bitch.
Speaker 3: No, that said that's at a job, at a job, at a job.
Speaker 5: It applies to all.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: If you if everybody like you at your job, youse a bitch. And because I know that means you you try to cater the air.
Speaker 12: And you wear many faces and different hats, I can't trust you, nigga face ship Yeah you you know what shout out to young l A that nigga say. I am a right corner back boy.
Speaker 5: I got to trust my brother.
Speaker 12: I got to trust that safety so I don't break my nickt off.
Speaker 5: Line. But look at it no, but he brought it home.
Speaker 12: He said, I need my safety help, so I'm gonna break my neck and die. He said, I can't be sticking my nose and ship. That ain't my business. I can't fuck with them linebackers and them d ns.
Speaker 5: He talking crazy.
Speaker 7: Gotta between them line But I listen.
Speaker 3: A lot of these players gonna be on prize soon as.
Speaker 8: They keeping bru If I could just get one of these niggas signed to Broken Play.
Speaker 2: I know the Twins that's in the league. Amen. And also they played in ot Oh real, Yeah, I watched him play here.
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 5: It was hooping.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a good game. We're gonna kick it a little bit. We're gonna do prize.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're gonna get down the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Got me get steph more dollars level. I'm fucking with domb to night man. Give me Kate cunning him over twenty six Oh yeah, that's dumb boy over twenty six and a half of k.
Speaker 3: K conn of hell. Yeah, my pride picks ain't working in him.
Speaker 5: Got your uh wi fi? I don't like this new prize got Yeah.
Speaker 8: Since we here, I'm gonna go Thompson eighteen and a half points rebounds in the.
Speaker 5: Sixth Sure on the old one from Detroit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one from Detroit.
Speaker 2: He ain't got it in the last four games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he do for one. Now we talk about it.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go Kuzma. They're playing l A. I feel like he might. I feel like he might be on a little bit of to get back.
Speaker 7: Has he been playing good?
Speaker 3: That get back of motherfucker?
Speaker 5: You know what I meant.
Speaker 7: That's cool. It's been scoring like playing good.
Speaker 1: Who you got?
Speaker 2: I got Chris Middleton? I got Chris Middleton over eleven and a half point.
Speaker 7: Yeah he should.
Speaker 3: Sure. I don't know what it is about when niggas go to d C.
Speaker 12: Bro what I told y'all, didn't I say that everybody, every every athlete football, basketball, you go what Deon went to d C?
Speaker 8: Hey was different. Now, though, I think y'all gotta win it. Y'all gotta win I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, but ship. But they've been talking about the receivers that go to Baltimore two though. But they're saying that they're valid for receivers they got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they say, we gotta said flyers a pro bowler.
Speaker 3: No they're talking about when they come there at the end of their career.
Speaker 2: Man just just got don't do that, Steve Smith. Steve Smith seen first Dedrew.
Speaker 3: Just got that. But who was the other one? It was another Baltimore receiver went there.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what they're trying to say.
Speaker 2: You come to Baltimore time.
Speaker 5: That's Brian. We got dad. Do you know was on practice squad before.
Speaker 8: I thought you were in the same power ship. We gotta keep some ship. In turnal, I thought you're in the same powder.
Speaker 3: But you said keep.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 6: Sounds like, don't do this all. Look at this arena, man, we can't do this in this arena. Many doing this in alreata. No, not the kids.
Speaker 7: Not the kids come.
Speaker 3: Once you start doing powder, you're grown a man. Once you do your first line.
Speaker 2: You as dorms here or they got apartments and stuff. Af Yeah, the nigga one hundred thous they probably stay.
Speaker 5: They probably got chaperone.
Speaker 3: They gonna be fresh air.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey man, well we're gonna watch some of the game.
Speaker 5: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Ot