Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Sydney is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Danny for only two months, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so see if we can help her out. Sidney, thank you for coming on the show. Sorry it has to be like this. Tell us what's going on with Danny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think he something might be going on because he just went on a trip with his friend from college.
Speaker 3: But we I'm spending a lot of time together, so I thought he might invite me, but he didn't, and I started getting a little worried.
Speaker 1: You were worried because he didn't invite you, or you're worried because of something that happened on the trip.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean a little bit of both. I started to worry when he didn't invite me because I thought we'd been having such a good time that he might want me there.
Speaker 2: But then I he didn't, And it was fine, I guess, But then when he was on the trip, he was posting things and I saw.
Speaker 3: The picture of him with his friends from college, you know, and there was there were girls there and I just happened to see a picture where he was standing really close to one of the girls, and it just made me a little It just kind of the way they were standing next to each other. It was kind of close, and I thought, maybe it looks like there might be something going on between the two of them.
Speaker 1: I know that feeling.
Speaker 4: Are you guys, Are you guys exclusive?
Speaker 3: Yes, we are exclusive. We're monogamous as far as I know.
Speaker 4: That, right, the not going on the trip isn't as alarming as it is when you see him next to somebody, Like you can read body language. So did they look like they were like leaning into each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she looked really close, like there were parts of her body that were touching him that I wouldn't necessarily want touching my body if I was just a friend, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you ask him about it?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, of course I did, but he said it was just a friend. So this is where I need you guys, because I don't know if I should be worried about it's just my brain doing things, or I should actually be worried. You know.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that there's a chance that she might want him to you know what, I mean, we don't know if he did anything, did he.
Speaker 1: Act suspicious or anything after the fact, She's.
Speaker 3: Been acting normal and being the same Danny that I know and love. But I just I have a feeling, do you know what I mean? It's just this feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Speaker 1: That going okay, yeah, A lot of times that's right. Sometimes it can be wrong. But you know a lot of times, if you feel like something's going on it it might be right. Hopefully it's wrong. Yeah, yeah, hopefully you're off on this one.
Speaker 3: But even if it was someone from his past and they did hook up in the past, I would still want to know about that. You know. If I asked him, you know, if that who that was, and he said, oh, it's just a friend, I feel like that would have been an opportunity for him to say, oh, yeah, we hooked up in the past, but you don't have to worry about it now. And I feel like if he didn't say that, but something did happen, that's an indication of you know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song come back and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random awards card member that gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends us flowers see you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, thank you, yep, all right, play song'll come back.
Speaker 3: Beat.
Speaker 1: You're to catch a t theeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch Acheter. Sydney is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of two months might be cheating on her or half cheated on hers. So we're about to call him from the grocery store where he's a rewards card member at and say that he's the lucky winner this month of free flowers delivered from a floral department to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he gives us Sydney's name or somebody else's. But before we do that, Sidney, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I've been dating Danny for two months about and we are exclusive, and I think he might be cheating on me. I feel like I have a woman's intuition, and I just want to make sure that you know, I know what's going on in our relationship.
Speaker 4: Well, because you saw a picture of him with another girl, right, And that's what kind of set off the intuition.
Speaker 3: He went on a trip with his college friends, and I saw him a picture of him standing next to someone, a girl, and it prompted me to feel some type of way and just get a little worried.
Speaker 1: All right, are you ready for us to call him and see if we catch him, if he is or find out he isn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so, Yes, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Danny. Yeah, Hi, Danny. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with good news. Congratulations. Here this month's big winner. Thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 5: I'm okay. Thanks? Hey you where do I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us by gifting you a free flower delivery from our Florida department. You've actually won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be sent to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. I can take the information down on the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I know who I'd like to send them to. Can I just tell you now?
Speaker 1: So yes, first and last name, and then waiting you or put on a card and then I'll get the address from you.
Speaker 5: Actually, can I just come and pick them up myself?
Speaker 1: You want to come down and pick them up and then deliver them to the person we deliver them to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that would be easier for me.
Speaker 6: I'll just come on over and grab them and then I'll send them to who I want to send them Tom.
Speaker 1: I think that could probably be possible. I'd have to check on that. Can I still get the name and all the information from you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Look, I it would just be easier for me to come pick them up, and because I'm going to bring them with me because.
Speaker 5: I'm going on a date next week, So it would just be.
Speaker 3: You're going on a date. Who are you going on a date with? Danny? What? Who are you going on a date with?
Speaker 1: Hell, Danny, that's your girlfriend. This is this is the Jewbil show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubel.
Speaker 7: Hi am Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And that's your girlfriend who's on the phone. We do a segment called to Catch Acheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating on you, you try to catch them by seeing who they send them.
Speaker 3: Danny, Who are Danny? Who are you going on a date with? Next week?
Speaker 5: What's going? I just what's going? Why? Why? Why?
Speaker 3: What do you mean why? I'm worried that you're cheating on me?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: We've been talking for two months, we've been dating for two months, and you go on this trip without me and you didn't even invite me. And then you're hanging out with a bunch of girls and you're saying you're going on Dayton now next week. What's going on? You have?
Speaker 7: Okay, of course I have reason to be worried.
Speaker 6: We've really it's it's only been two months and we've just been talking.
Speaker 5: That's it. I mean, I didn't think, what.
Speaker 7: Do you mean we've just been talking? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: We have been exclusive, we're dating, we're in a relationship. We haven't just been talking. It's been serious. You know that.
Speaker 6: Okay, Look, I mean, look, it's been nice, it's been great, But just I didn't think that it was exclusive.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't get that from you. And what do you what are you talking about? We talked about this, We had a conversation about this. Do you are going on a date with someone else next week? Do you have been cheating on me?
Speaker 5: Look, I mean, look, the thing is, I'm just kind of.
Speaker 3: Like, just answer the question. Are you cheating on me?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 6: I was going to text you about this tomorrow. I really don't feel like talking about this right now. Can we just talk about it later, talk about tomorrow. I don't feel comfortable talking about this right now.
Speaker 3: No, So you are there's a reason I knew it. I felt it.
Speaker 7: I could just tell that you were cheating on me. I knew it.
Speaker 3: You told me that you weren't with anyone else. I can't believe you did this.
Speaker 7: You lie to me.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 6: I just don't think that I'm ready for like a relationship right now.
Speaker 5: I'm just kind you're.
Speaker 3: Clearly not ready for a relationship.
Speaker 7: You don't even know how to communicate.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Okay, I was going through community. I didn't want to do it like this, but I just I wanted to be more clear about what I wanted from this.
Speaker 3: No, you don't want to be more clear. If you wanted to be more clear, then you wouldn't have lied to me and told me that you weren't having sex with anyone else or seeing anyone else. Why would you say that and lie to me. Yeah, you're definitely not hype early.
Speaker 7: You are cheating on me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't believe this.
Speaker 7: I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I had a feeling and I knew it, and I was right.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about this later, Sydney, please, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Okay, we don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to talk about. It's clear. You've made it crystal clear right now. I've just been.
Speaker 5: The flowers were going to be for you?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? You said you were going on a date next week.
Speaker 7: We didn't have anything planned?
Speaker 5: Well, the flowers were going to be for you. I had a date planned this.
Speaker 3: No you didn't. You didn't have a date plan where. You didn't tell me about this? Where are we gonna go.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go.
Speaker 7: It was a restaurant, and I was going to, oh my god, this is you're lying again.
Speaker 3: We're so obvious that you're lying.
Speaker 7: We are done done?
Speaker 5: Hello what Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, Danny? Hello his phone? I think he hung up. I don't think his phone really got disconnected.
Speaker 4: I think he was like, fake it, Sidney, I'm sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 3: I knew it. See, I knew it. I told you and knew he was cheating or whatever, lying, cheating, probably other things that I don't know about.
Speaker 5: They can't believe that.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, well you're better off. You'll find somebody who won't do that. And at least he found out two months in rather than, like, you know, two years and further validation.
Speaker 4: Intuition is right.
Speaker 3: I need to trust him more. I'm glad I did this time, because who knows how long he could have lied to me for. Yeah, and I don't think his phone was really having bad reception. He was totally speaking out
Speaker 5: The jubile shows to catch a cheater.