Speaker 1: Welcome in his verdict with Sentner, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator there's a big win. We get to start off today with for the President of United States of America on one of his promises, which was to get DEI out of our military and actually go back to what they're supposed to be doing, which is keeping us all safe.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right. President Trump started his administration by putting in place a ban on transgender service members serving and immediately got sued and the lawsuit you had judges that ordered the ban not to go in effect. It went to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court this week allowed the band to go into effect six'. Three The Supreme court, said, yes this band can go into. Effect that was a big. Victory on top of, that we've got an amazing story about A foreign eight official who refused to allow A doze officer to enter his agency to examine his financial. Records and actually we've discovered a reason for, this which is that he steered illicit contracts to a friend who sent him secret. Payments it is a level of corruption that is. Shocking we're gonna explain that to you as, well and finally the president is going all in to DEFUND, NPR Npr National Public. Radio it is long past time to DEFUND. Npr we're gonna break down what the president is doing and just how rabid and political and BIASED npr.
Speaker 3: Is we're going to cover that as.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, definitely it's a really big story and it's one that could save taxpayers an awful lot of. Money, HEY i want to tell you real quick about The International fellowship Of christians And. Jews and did you, know just like here in THE, Us israel has their Own Independence day in case you missed it this. Year Israel's Independence day was a few days ago On may. One but for the people Of, israel freedom is nothing more than a daily struggle just to. Survive there's no real, peace only, terror no joy and just. Suffering at the, moment The israeli government recognizes The International fellowship Of christians And jews for ongoing help to make sure that the, elderly the, sick the, wounded soldiers and impover's families don't fall through the.
Speaker 3: Cracks and that is where your help is.
Speaker 1: Needed your gift to The fellowship today will provide life saving aid medicine hearty meals safety and. COMFORT i believe that when we bless the people Of, israel we Unlock god's blessing in our lives as.
Speaker 3: Well so show your support For israel's.
Speaker 1: Independence by making a life saving gift. Today you can call them at eight eight eight four eight EIGHT. Ifcj that's eight and eight four eight eight four three two, five or go online.
Speaker 3: TO ifcj dot. Org THAT'S ifcj dot. Org all, right so let's start center with this big.
Speaker 1: Story and, look The Supreme court Giving trump a big win on The pentagon transgender. Policy this is something The president campaigned. On it is something that left tried to beat him up, on and clearly The american people back the president and The Supreme court now giving him a. WIN a lot of people were worried maybe it wouldn't happen this, way but it, Did thank. Goodness and Now trump, says, look we get to go back to what we do well and not all THIS dei woke.
Speaker 3: Crap, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Right On, tuesday The Supreme court entered an order that upheld The trump administration's order banning transgender military service members from, serving and the order that The trump policy bars individuals with genders, dysphoria or those who have undergone gender transition medical procedures from serving in the armed. Forces and of, course the incident the policy was put in, place there was a lawsuit a loss that was brought challenging, it AND Us District Judge Benjamin settle granted a preliminary injunction blocking The department Of defense's policy from taking effect, nationally and that was In, march and he ruled that the hardship the government said allowing transgender people to serve would inflict, quote pales in comparison to the hardship imposed on those service. Members this was in The Ninth, circuit which is the most liberal federal court of appeals in the country on The West, coast and a panel of judges in The Ninth circuit declined to stop the, injunction so left it in, place and The trump administration appealed to THE. U. S Supreme, court and The Supreme court On tuesday reversed that. Injunction it was six'. To three the three left Wing Justices, Sonya Sotomayor, Atlanta Kagan Katanji brown, jackson dissented but all the other justices said the policy could go. Into effect and so this is, a big big victory For the trump administration on a, major issue and it's Good.
Speaker 1: For america when you look at what this means for, our military it means that the idea that we were going to, have before which Was the biden Dream and obama's dream, as well that we're going to try all these. Social experiments Pete edge seth has made, it Clear the president's made it clear.
Speaker 3: That is not the job of.
Speaker 1: The military we want to, be ready we, want cohesion we want there to be a service that works. Well together this is not supposed to be a melting pot of experience, of experiments especially when we need to be ready.
Speaker 2: At wartime so ben, more simply the job of the military is to defeat.
Speaker 3: Our enemies it's To.
Speaker 2: Defend america it's to be the most badass fighting force on the face of. The planet, and unfortunately Under, radical democrats they decided that was not the job of. The military they wanted the military to be a transgender experimental Pool where, i'm, sorry look if you're suffering from, gender dysphoria if you're a man who thinks he's, a chick if you're a chick who thinks is as a Dude that i'm sorry that you were troubled struggling with. Those issues but at the end of, the day the job of the military is not to provide mental health counseling. To you the job of the military is To defend america And The. Supreme court it was, Six' three it. Was not close that is a big victory. For the military it's a Big Victory. For president trump it's a Big. Victory for america.
Speaker 1: Let's just remind people of where our Military Was before donald trump. Was re elected THIS Was The Us air force academy Hosting a. Transgender pentagon official so this is someone in the top Level of our pentagon for a symposium. On quote inclusion, they did this it was. Caught on tape here is what that transgender individual in our military high ranking had to say.
Speaker 4: At the time ALL too often i hear leaders talk about providing everyone with dignity and respect like it's. An aspirational goal that's. Not good enough dignity and respect is, the bare minimum it's the floor of where. We can be we must set our sites higher and focus on intentional inclusivity because there are still far too many, people out THERE not just lgbtq individuals, that feel, marginalized shut out. Or discriminated against so for all of, YOU out there i ask you to set out your, symbols of pride share your pronouns, in your email particularly if you're a person who doesn't think they need to initiate difficult conversations about racial, and gender barriers and share a bit of your vulnerability in.
Speaker 3: A way that.
Speaker 4: Draws others in you all have the power to take intentionally inclusive actions to ensure the multiple perspectives that we know make us stronger as we devise winning war fighting. Strategies get heard.
Speaker 2: Let, me ask you If you're, a russian general If you're, a chinese general if You Are a, north korean general If you're, a venezuelan general If you're, an iranian terrorist and, you hear that?
Speaker 3: Are, you scared no? Not at all like what the hell are?
Speaker 2: These people doing like Proclaim, your pronoun no go like train on weapons and get really badass, in great shape and get really smart and learn to use Weapons. To defend america that's the job of the military to be so ready to kill our, enemies that frankly they don't need to because our enemies are scared out. Of THEIR mind and i got to say the Fact that the democrats not only lost, sight of that but didn't. Care about that they viewed the most important thing to do in the military is let's all be transgender and have. Sex change surgeries and, By, the way ben there is a reason military enlistment plummeted because, you know what the big old Strapping dudes In texas And mississippi and alabama across the COUNTRY who said i Want, to defend america they looked at, That, and said okay that. Ain't for me if that's what serving in, our military is. No thank you and it is striking in the first three and a half Months of the Trump Administration with. Pete hegseith there pete is a, friend of yours a. Friend of mine he is someone who's focused on. Defending the warfighters we're seeing military enlistment numbers skyrocketing, because once again young men, and, women say, YES damn it i Want. TO defend america i just don't want to be on this social, experiment, for radical woke. Left wing ideologues.
Speaker 1: You look at december of, twenty Twenty four the army reported its most productive month, and fifteen years with an average of three hundred and forty six. Enlistments per day the Momentum continued into january, of this year, with six thousand five hundred and thirty one new contract sign making It the highest january total since two. Thousand and ten and you look, at these gains we had. Real Challenges there the army reduced its recruitment goal from sixty five thousand and twenty twenty three to fifty five twenty twenty four because they knew they weren't going to, hit their target because people did not want to Serve under. The biden administration and if this IS and again i go back to the audio we just played a view. A second ago if this, is, the MILITARY Right The Us air force academy Hosting a transgender pentagon official for a, symposium on, inclusion, you Say now maybe i'm not want to serve. In this level you look at. These recruitment numbers now it goes back to what. You Mentioned earlier the trump administrations em beside emphasize.
Speaker 3: One simple thing we want to have a.
Speaker 1: Military that's ready we want to have a military that's ready to take on anybody that we need to.
Speaker 3: In the world we want them.
Speaker 1: To be effective we want them to be, proud of, Being you know americans and having, a strong military and NONE of the dei stuff is in here for.
Speaker 3: Us, right now.
Speaker 2: Look we want warriors Prepared. To defend america and, by the way they're a ton of young men and women who want to be warriors Prepared. To defend america And that's exactly i'm, a Big believer as reagan Put it In, peace through strength that if, you're strong enough if your military, is strong enough the bad guys don't want to. Screw with you that's one of The things that. Left gets wrong they think the way you avoid war, is being weak is, engaging in appeasement is giving your enemies.
Speaker 3: Whatever they want and.
Speaker 2: It's exactly backwards i've joked. More than once there's a reason nobody goes and studies and gets a Degree From The neville Chamberlain School. Of foreign affairs, Appeasement doesn't work. Weakness Doesn't Work, And Joe, Biden Chuck, schumer Kamala, harrison the democrats they are the party of, appeasement and weakness and what they did. To the military they look, at badass warriors, and they're, like, get, out, no no we don't want anyone who could actually. Win a fight we want people who could, EMOTE and say i just want you to tell. ME your pronouns i don't give a damn. ABOUT your pronouns i want You. To defend america and, you know what a whole lot of young men and women they want to be in the military, that's doing.
Speaker 3: That which brings a center to one of.
Speaker 1: Our other stories it's a very interesting one and it IS one that i think a lot of people are going to. Be upset about a foreign aid Official, who resisted doge we now have learned took secret Payments after steering africa money.
Speaker 2: To, a friend yes this Is A story, daily wire broke and actually the Reporter Of, their luke Rosiac is someone he was the one who broke The Story about loudon county and the incredible the Showing Abuses in loudon county where you had, a sexual predator a boy dressed as a girl in a skirt who sexually assaulted a teenage girl in the school district covered it up and it was a Great Example, where daily wire which is Not The new york times Is Not, the washington POST, IT'S. Not abc nbccbs they drove the. News this story we're gonna, cover this Story and it's it's one Of, the reasons BEN you and i do this podcast because the corporate media is so corrupt they don't cover stories that are counter. To the Narrative So this daily wire story. Is a Bombshell and yet i'm, gonna wager, you all right you're gonna take a bet A hundred bucks cna. Won't, COVER this.
Speaker 3: Yeah i want. To take it they're not, Gonna cover, This, no, Way no no i'm.
Speaker 2: On that side i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: See you always stack a deck against. Me, on this, no of course they're not. Gonna cover, this no bet nobody. Will cover it nobody. Will, Cover it okay so that's what this. Podcast is for So Here's the. Daily wire story let me just read you the. BEGINNING Of it a foreign eight official Who refused The Department of government efficiency access to his agency's financial records may have had a reason to. Keep auditors out he steered illicit contracts to a friend who sent. Him secret payments according to a law enforcement Affidavit Attained By, The Daily, wire matthew zahui chief financial Officer Of The, african development foundation REFUSED to grant doge access to its books And Told the white house that the agency Would Not Acknowledge president donald trump's appointee as chairman. Of the board after a Dramatic, SHOWDOWN in march doge physically took over THE building, with us marshals but control of the agency is now subject to a lawsuit objecting to SWOOPING in with doege staff demanding access to, sensitive information systems an objection that reads differently in light of.
Speaker 3: The criminal probe.
Speaker 2: Years workers AT the small usaaid adjacent federal Agency focused on africa have told oversight bodies about allegations, of self, dealing procurement violations and mysterious, offshore bank accounts many Of, them involving zaoui but little was, Done about It Several Told. The daily wire one action that Raised eyebrows was ahui's insistence on directing both grants and contracts to A company In Kenya. Called ganiam limited according, to spending records it was awarded nearly eight hundred thousand dollars in. Contracts without, competition for example, a one year three hundred and. Fifty thousand Dollars Contract, For quote Travel transport and relocation services Was executed in march, of twenty twenty when few people were traveling or holding conferences. Because of coronavirus according to a search warrant Application Uncovered By, the Daily Wire USAID's inspector General established by august of, twenty twenty four that the company's owner had secretly wired Money does a hohoe's personal bank account at times to match up with. The federal, contracts To date The department of justice has not charged either man. WITH a crime i want to repeat that sentence again. Because it's stunning according to a search warrant Application Uncovered By, the Daily Wire USAID's inspector General established by august, twenty twenty four, before the election that the company's owner had secretly wired Money does a whoy's personal bank accounts at times that matched up with The federal contract so this guy is sending federal tax payer monies hundreds of thousands of dollars, to his buddy and his buddy is wiring money, back to him and when, does shows up he blocks, them, and says no you can have no access.
Speaker 3: To our.
Speaker 2: Records it is on the, face of it it certainly appears to, be massive corruption which is why the media.
Speaker 3: Won't cover it so the.
Speaker 1: Question everybody's that's listing now sinners, asking themselves, like, all right well is there actually going to? Be accountability here will this individual be prosecuted or is this just somebody that's just going to get fired and we move, down the road or maybe doesn't, even, Get fired right they're just maybe move. Them around somewhere when is there going to be hell to pay for this? Type, of corruption.
Speaker 2: Look if, this was corruption this person should be, fired number one but. Number two prosecuted we don't know, that for sure but the allegations on the face of it. Are deeply concerning if you're giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to a buddy of yours and, by the way the person who. Got these contracts i'll read a little more. From The article ganium limited Is owned By, maina Got cure whom zahui has. Known for decades both Worked at The Department of Veterans Affairs in san diego and Later, Moved. To fairfax virginia ghakkuri had been in charge of awarding CONTRACTS of the va and then created his own company designed to get government construction contracts by taking advantage of. Minority preference programs It WAS called ganiam llc and was based out of A. House in virginia ghakuri similarly created a Company based In Kenya. Called Gakuri Limited The african development foundation is permitted by law to give Grants only. To African entities in january, Twenty Twenty four inspector General agents interviewed Zahui about, the ganiam contracts and he Acknowledged having known ghakuri personally since nineteen ninety nine and having been. To his apartment he could not explain why The contract with ganiam was sole sourced instead of, Being competitively bid The agents wrote sahui was Named chief financial officer of the federal agency after he declared bankruptcy and had his. House foreclosed on he acknowledged to investigators that the travel contract WAS executed after covid had Already. Shut down travel he told them the contract was actually used, for it Services but since ganiam had no, expertise in it it subcontracted to. A Different company A department of treasury contracting official told the agents that, was not Allowed so who he continued to give More contracts to, ganiam without competition which he justified by saying he. Was quote lazy, by the way. That's his, Defense i'm.
Speaker 3: LAZY i'm lazy.
Speaker 2: I want to find a. New vendors who he stated he did not receive any direct or Indirect, benefits from gakoori but agents found ten messages showing at least eight instances of wire transfers or Electronic payments From Gakuri to Zahui's bank of america count totaling over. Ten thousand dollars those payments coincide with us ADF's awarding of soul Sourced. Contracts, TO ganiam look, I gotta say i don't know, all the evidence but on the, face of. It this stinks this looks like. Straight out corruption this looks like straight out kickbacks hundreds. OF thousand dollars, i gotta say, by the way that the. Guy is cheap you're giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in contracts and you're only getting. Ten grand back like it's one thing, to be corrupt but corrupt for like. Next to nothing. It is astonishing my hope we have a serious investigation and if these, allegations are true this individual, should be fired, should be prosecuted and should.
Speaker 1: Go to jail so how concerned should we all be, that this is in fact not, just an outlier but that there's all sorts of corruption like this happening all within our government for, years on end and we're just now starting to find. Some of it because if this is like how the government did it and no one, WAS paying attention i mean part, of this's like how did this guy get away with us?
Speaker 2: For, so, LONG well look i think he got away with it because the culture was nobody's, going to look this.
Speaker 3: Is expected it it's.
Speaker 2: An amazing thing democrats have normalized that when they take control of government that what they're going to do is pay. Off their buddies they're going to give, millions of dollars. Billions of dollars you LOOK, at the epa which had a contract WITH it An Ngo that stacy abrams was one of. The Leaders of stacy abrams Was the failed democrat candidate For governor in georgia. Two billion DOLLARS you and i, on this Podcast We interviewed Lee Zelden, the permian base and he talked About how THE biden administration Epa officials after trump won in a couple of months between the election, and swearing in they wanted to get rid of as much. Money as possible and It was the biden administration officials that referred to it as throwing gold bars. Out the windows, twenty billion dollars two billion dollars to This Nonprofit that stacy abrams was one of. The leaders of and on the, face of it it looks like. Pure political grift what? Did the nonprofit what was it? Charged worth doing spending two billion, dollars buying appliances buying stoves and refrigerators And. Ovens, for georgians NOW the, last i checked spending two billion dollars, to buy votes to get people To. Vote for democrats that ain't the. Job of government and yet there's a Culture In the democrat party when, they have control they reward their friends and they. Punish their enemies, by the way, To be clear republicans, don't do that and we. Shouldn't do that And, YET the democrats i think they believed nobody. Would ever look it would always, be in darkness there would. Be no accountability I'm hopeful and i'm Thankful, that under trump there's finally going.
Speaker 3: To be accountability there may be accountability coming.
Speaker 1: Very very soon when it comes to THE, issue of npr this is Something that the president's talked. About a lot taxpayers. Don't like it it's been pretty OBVIOUS that AT mpr in pbs there's a lot of our tax dollars that are going to activists and to those in the far left that want to indoctrinate people through. Our tax dollars and now accountability may BE. Coming, to npr.
Speaker 2: Well that's Right so the president signed an executive order ending the tax FAIR subsidy OF, npr and pbs both of which received, millions from taxpayers and they're just. Partisan propaganda outlets the order reads as follows by the authority of Vested, me as President by the constitution and the Laws Of. The united states it IS hereby ORDERED npr and pbs they will be shut. Down from cash and let me read SOME. Facts ON npr so npr ran a story Entitled quote cannibalism, it's perfectly natural in which, the author like, by the WAY how am? I saying this how? Is this real the author describes eating in. Others humans pluscenta so Let me read this excerpt for this IS from. An npr story, in the book you describe getting invited over for dinner by one of your sources to. Eat her pluscenta? How was that?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 2: It good yeah it was really the prep that made. It taste good granted the husband, was a chef so he knew how to prepare it osubuku style and used a REALLY nice wine. I had bought, it smelled great it. DIDN'T taste bad i wouldn't. DO it again i don't HAVE any regrets. I DID this so i just want to go back TO the. Title npr cannibalism, it's perfectly. Natural all right in twenty twenty, ONE another story Npr said The declaration of independence was a document with quote flaws and. Deeply ingrained hypocrisies here's, What They wrote the declaration is a document with flaws and deeply. In grained hypocrisies it also laid the foundation for, our collective aspirations our Hope for what. America could be so, in that spirit here Again is The declaration of independence as READ by. The npr staff so that was twenty twenty one where they just Crapped on The declaration of independence and then. They read it you know what they did in, twenty twenty? Two what's, That they said we're not going To read The declaration. Of independence anymore so it was, a long tradition and in twenty twenty two they tweeted.
Speaker 3: The following, this july fourth we.
Speaker 2: Break with tradition instead Of reading The, declaration of independence we examine what a quality means and is meant in this document important segment about our. Past and, future That so The declaration of independence is apparently no LONGER allowed on npr Because apparently hating america. Is NPR's, mission.
Speaker 1: Yet again your tax dour is hard, at work here so there's going, to, be pushedback right there's going to. Be, fighting here ultimately what are the chances that this sticks and that, we, actually say hey you're not getting tax dours for this radical agenda that you're pressing and trying to indoctrinate on.
Speaker 3: So many, PEOPLE so look.
Speaker 2: I am hopeful i want. It to happen i'm fighting. For it happen let me give. YOU another example npr issued an editor's note Warning that The declaration of independence is quote a document that. Contains offensive language and here this was in twenty twenty two Editor's note, on july eighth.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: The STORY Quotes the Us, declaration of independence a document that contains Offensive Language, about native americans including.
Speaker 3: A racial slur.
Speaker 2: That was what they Were saying the declaration. They find OFFENSIVE. In the npr also, in twenty nineteen they apologized for calling illegal immigrants illegal and, they, posted.
Speaker 3: Quote sorry that.
Speaker 2: Was a mistake NPR's policy is not to characterize. People as illegal, by the way, in federal law an illegal alien is referred to as. An illegal alien that Is In The. United STATES code, but npr says we slip up from, time to time but we'll keep working hard to. Get it right they also here WAS another story npr sounded the alart about young men who abstained from, Masturbating to pornography and here was the headline of THE story in npr in, twenty twenty four masturbation abstinence is popular online and.
Speaker 3: Therapists are worried like?
Speaker 2: What the hell here. WAS another story Npr Featured a valentine's day story around, quote queer animals in which it suggested the make believe Clownfish in finding nemo would have been better off as a female and that quote banana slugs are hermaphrodites and that quote some deer. Are non binary the title of The Story Was manny loves cayenne plus five facts about Queer Animals. For, valentine's day okay these. People are freaks Queer Animals. For valentine's day this is. What they're writing, by the way. A year ago this was Twenty Twenty. Four valentine's day they also devoted a panel to what it means to be woke and to, quote white privilege and the title. Was stay woke this is, THIS is alight i give. You another story they routinely promote chemical and surgical, mutilation of children calling it quote, gender affirming care without mentioning the irreversible damage caused. By these, procedures and finally in, twenty TWENTY one a pbs program aired a, quote children's programs this is what they're talking, about to kids featuring a drag Queen named Little. Miss hot mess and. Here's Drag queen Little miss hot mess sings the hips on the Drag Queen Goes swish swiss squish to a virtual child audience on An Episode, Of let's learn this is, who they are, by, the way, okay one more that there, are two more that there's so many they. KEEP piling up npr educated the nation on quote the whole community of gender queer dinosaur. Enthusiasts and transceratops so here's a quote. From the story many people, who are queer whether they are trans or some other form, of gender queer, whatever it is. We love dinosaurs along with being, A dinosaur expert riley. Is herself Transgender, according to riley there is a whole community of gender queer. Dinosaur enthusiasts online we, had no idea so we. Checked it, out sure enough there there we found dozens of paleo artists online that identify as. Queer type DINOSAUR into, the lgbt subreddit hundreds of results, with pride, dinos rainbow, dinos dino, moms dino dads and lots of puns. Like ali saurus and, then all right here are. The LAST Couple Then pbs White House correspondent Yamichi Alsandor characterized president trump's Patriotic Twenty twenty mount rushmore speech as a love letter to quote white resentment that promoted The. Myth of america and, THEN all right npr suggested that ar'. Here's something nutty doorway sizes are Based on quote. Layton fat phobia they also said they assigned reporters to investigate how the thumbs up. Emoji is racist they have a story which skin color emoji? Should you use the answer can be more complex. Than you think these, people are idiots, they are. Radicals, they're zealots now, by the way they're entitled to be idiots and. Radicals And, zealots but ben why should you?
Speaker 3: Pay for THAT?
Speaker 2: Why, should i.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's exactly the point that the president's, making as well and why there's a good chance we may actually get a big victory.
Speaker 3: On this.
Speaker 1: One don't forget we Do, This show Monday. Wednesday and friday hit that subscriber auto download button on those, in between days Grab My Podcast The ben ferguson podcasts will keep you updated on the latest breaking news there as Well and THE center and i will see you Back here.
Speaker 3: On friday morning