Speaker 1: It wasn't real life. Just know that it was real life.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, I'll share one thing only I'll go ahead and share one thing to let y'all know how not real life it was. So one of my boyfriends was more subby than the other boyfriend.
Speaker 1: But there was a.
Speaker 2: Third nigga that, yeah, he's definitely more subby. Oh like girl, I was slapping him. He was like, it was great. So at one of the dinners, I sit down and I find myself somehow crafting the experience of two slaves.
Speaker 1: Hear me out, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: So I had my one boyfriend on the right of me, and then I had another nigga on the the So, no, my boyfriend's on the left of me, the other nigga was on the right of me. So I'm at dinner and as y'all know, it's like buffet style. So I go and make sure we skip the line because I wanted a lobster tail.
Speaker 1: So we go get the lobster tail.
Speaker 2: I come back, sit my plate down and immediately, bro, I'm sitting there like a queen, and I look at my boyfriend and I'm like, uh, can you go give me a drink like I'm thirsty. Like he knows my drink is vodka soda lime, So go get my drink for me. Girl, maybe the guys saw me. Go tell him to give him a drink. Immediately, bro, he picks up a fork, puts it in my plate, and starts feeding me.
Speaker 3: So bitch, I'm sitting there in between two men six' five, plus.
Speaker 2: Both look, good and literally one is picking up the fork and putting the food on my plate in my, Mouth so. Bitch at this, Point i'm eating waiting for my. Drink so he comes back with my drink AND i taste it And i'm, like this Ain't this ain't the right. Drink go get me another. One this doesn't taste. RAY i feel like it's, gin not, vodka and he was drinking. Gin so he repeats my. Drink so he repeats my. DRINK i, say, yeah that's WHAT i told you to, Get so can you go back and get it.
Speaker 1: Because this isn't the right. Drink and he's, like oh my, God i'm so.
Speaker 2: Sorry i'm gonna, bitch puts it, down goes back and gets my mother fucking. Drink you ready comes? Back is seeing the nigga feeding, me so. Bitch he takes the cup with the straw and puts the straw in my. MOUTH i can't eat, them motherfucking, drink. BITCH i can't make this. Up so then one of the other girls shout Out kelly's she was.
Speaker 1: There she's one of the.
Speaker 2: Patrons she's sitting across from me with her beautiful self or her little light.
Speaker 1: Eyes and she, said.
Speaker 2: Across from me witnessing these two niggas feeding, Me and So i'm literally.
Speaker 1: Just, like this can't be. Real then my little boyfriend is real. Friendly so THEN i see him like talking to somebody else AND i have to.
Speaker 2: Call i'd be, LIKE i come, here, BITCH i choke him at the dinner, table AND i, say WHAT i tell you about being so goddamn, friendly sit your ass right here Till i'm done, eating. Bitch and WHEN i tell, you they just Both and THEN i got, full because y'all KNOW i don't eat a.
Speaker 1: Lot so BUT i was just, LIKE i was, like this isn't real. Life why you ain't?
Speaker 2: Fucking so the other, NIGGA i didn't fuck at. All we didn't even make. Out he was just somebody THAT i was talking to all. Weekend he actually lives.
Speaker 1: In, atlanta.
Speaker 2: Damn but but on the boat he was talking heavily to my best Friend, Crystal SO i want to step on, that even though she found a boyfriend for the weekend. Too now the other NIGGA i had, Already, bitch we had ate, breakfast he spent the.
Speaker 1: Night we was. Cuddling we was hold, On i'm gonna just send, you send.
Speaker 3: You a picture if you look Bro, okay first, off we was legit.
Speaker 1: Together. AnyWho that was one of the EXPERIENCES i. Had and it was all the looking his bitched.
Speaker 3: Eyes WHEN i see, this if it's even her eyes and not just her, ass let's.
Speaker 1: SEE i mean, now, oh, bitch we was we were together.
Speaker 3: Together, Okay so Currently i'm, Looking i'm looking at three. Photos let's just say it's like it gives two thousands photo. Booth mandy is wearing a thong Baiting. Sue, no it was, lingery. Bitch oh it's long, Litter, okay.
Speaker 1: It was so this one makeup is absolutely.
Speaker 3: Gone she looks like she just got no.
Speaker 1: No but there was no. Makeup this was a party at night, Outside that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, face it looked like you just got fuck, bitch and that first one to eye a little. Hazy let me just grab. It i'm looking at he's a. Cutie he's Holding mandy across the. Waist they look like rags that are going a little too close in the first. Photo the second photo, below he's just Getting mandy a kiss.
Speaker 1: On the cheek and she's gagging.
Speaker 3: Smiling then the third photo they are closing their eyes kissing each. Other she got her hands on his, face the short nails one on his eye and the other one buy his, ear bitch booted hoole nails on his.
Speaker 1: Nigga and, yeah she has a.
Speaker 2: BOYFRIEND i have a, boyfriend mind, you it's still the really nice oh.
Speaker 1: Is he has a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Smile then the other boyfriend is now refrigerator because he is the.
Speaker 1: Subnigga this is the sub. Nigga, okay this is the Subg you said the other boyfriends on my? Fridge is that what you just?
Speaker 2: Said, yeah because he took me to the ferris wheel because he came to my house and was mad he wasn't on my.
Speaker 1: Fridge this isn't the one that flew. In, no this is the other.
Speaker 2: One lord that You i'll share how we fucked in another episode BECAUSE i fucked.
Speaker 1: Him he did not fuck, me but we'll get into.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Bitch i've had a.
Speaker 2: Blast shout out To Chaco, blizz shout out to, friends he shout out To, jazz shout out to the twenty Two Wore hive members that were, there everyone who bought the book because they were bringing up they brought the.
Speaker 1: Book so many people brought the. Book uh sent signed copies to some.
Speaker 2: People and WHEN i tell, you it wasn't real, life AND i was, like oh my, god but this is How like.
Speaker 3: He, said y'all even gotta pay me next. Year oh, no, no, No i'm going next, year already. GOING i haven't signed the contract, yet But i'm.
Speaker 1: Going so.
Speaker 3: This is a great thing that this episode is in real, time because you guys just heard the episode last week about me quote unquote ghosting a girl.
Speaker 1: And we met up with.
Speaker 3: Her, okay so shorty they said we ghosted, her Which i'm not gonna. LIE i felt very validated by this One patreon, comment AND i know everybody feels back and, forth but this one was interesting to me AND i wanted to read it out loud BECAUSE i was, like.
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay SO i.
Speaker 3: Agreed someone on YouTube was, like you gotta double text somebody to get, Ghosted like you got to write back to get. Ghosted this girl said on our patron about.
Speaker 1: It what was she?
Speaker 3: Say, sorry, Y'all i'm trying to find, it but it just got my brain, thinking, okay SO i keep backing Like i'm about to read this. EHEM i don't feel Like weezy ghosted that. GIRL i feel like ghosting is when they reached out and you don't. Respond if she was, interested she could have, said, hey how are you, anything but she didn't once in eight. Months But i'm definitely, learning and this is from a. WOMAN a lot of women are sensitive or can't handle casual. Sex SO i agree communications definitely necessarily regarding expectations around the board in any. Situation so here's WHY i semi agree with. THAT i don't know how both of us went that long without writing each, other but WHAT i do know is the PRESSURE i feel right now to write her.
Speaker 1: Back is almost so intense THAT i almost can't be.
Speaker 3: Natural LIKE i never ignored the, girl not one, time but NOW i feel LIKE i can't let an hour go by without responding because of how bad she felt last, time like it's it's.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Much so we start off our, night we pick her, up we go, bowling and this was the funny thing about, Bowling so we go To Lucky strike and anyone that's ever been to Any Lucky, strike it's kind of like a sexy or vibe for, bowling got.
Speaker 1: Nice little the couch is a qute date.
Speaker 3: Night so we're all like getting to know each other again and she's, like whe were you guys up to this? Summer we're, chatting, flirting and then suddenly some streamer comes in with a camera crew five and like fifteen niggas and we're, like what did you know the? Streamer, no, okay we kept trying to figure it, out but he Spoke. Spanish but he must have been a big streamer because he had a security.
Speaker 1: Guard so then this IS.
Speaker 3: LA i take that to say everybody wants to be somebody In. La so basically we had a moment where we were all about to kiss and then we looked to the right and she's, like ah, Shit Like jay was, streaming streaming all four different. ACCOUNTS a YouTube of TikTok ig was the whole. Thing so we have a few. Drinks we end up going back to her. Place according To, mamia me and this bitch were cert so, nervous we couldn't shut the fuck. Up we had a hike at seven. Am we all went on the date at seven. Thirty she had early one and two. Dog it went on an hour before a kiss or, anything and he's she's in the, middle he's sitting behind, her and he looking at me, Like, nigga what.
Speaker 1: The fuck make a move? Right so this is how in my HEAD i.
Speaker 3: WAS i didn't know what to do or how much attention to give because of the whole ordeal about. GHOSTING i at one point wanted to fuck my own nigga during the threesome and felt bag BECAUSE i didn't want to make her feel left. OUT i was so fucked up about that whole. Thing and JUST, fyi, everybody the threesome happened around episode. Time so Now i'm just LIKE i can't handle, This like this is too much, NOW i, mean what do you?
Speaker 1: Mean the threesome happened around episode. Time it was BEFORE i LEFT.
Speaker 3: La it was a day ago there or two. Ago so the episode came out during this. Time, wait did she did? She did she watch the? EPISODE i don't think. So but WHAT i can tell you is we don't follow each. OTHER i don't know she know WHO i. Am but she did make a mention, like, oh while we weren't, talking you just got a little taste of The Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Patreon but why it's up.
Speaker 3: There tap in for the, full uncut and way naster episodes over On. Patreon go to patreon dot com Backslash Horrible decisions and unlock all the, messy t wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere. Else and now Here's You've Got decisions if.
Speaker 1: You would like to have us answer your.
Speaker 3: Questions if you have a terrible, job a terrible, boyfriend or a terrible throatful.
Speaker 1: Guess What you've got?
Speaker 3: Decisions, hey, everybody it's Humph, Day welcome back For you've Got Decisions.
Speaker 1: Today i've got two.
Speaker 3: Guests we'l so you've heard on The microphore And brionda From Bible stories Of breonda that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Anymore but she does He. TRAPHOUSE i was gonna, Say.
Speaker 3: Heka From, tope, which by the, way we're actually giving out Trap House oh, no our code code is, ebony.
Speaker 1: Don't make more.
Speaker 3: Saints SO i didn't get a chance to go dig through the, email BUT i found questions that went viral On, reddit AND i really like this question Because wolf is ridiculous on this. One how many dates did you go on before it became a? Relationship how many? Dates how many? Weeks what is the conversation like about being exclusive and in a?
Speaker 1: Relationship what do people call it these?
Speaker 3: Days for a, Reference i'm in my late twenties early, thirties is the, Partner And i've been personally very unlucky in the dating field as people are dating so many people at. Once there's a lot of situationships going. On AND i used to THINK i could be exclusive to someone by one to two, months using the boyfriend girlfriend titled by three. Months it doesn't seem that that's the reality. Today can everyone?
Speaker 1: Elaborate? Now we all live In New York city where the options are. ENDLESS i know you said a year one, time which.
Speaker 4: Is, YEAH i did a year for what are you to get to know?
Speaker 1: Somebody it took twelve, months three hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 5: Days oh, No i'm saying Like i'm willing to take up to a year to get to know somebody to determine whether or NOT i think we're gonna mesh and get into a Fo oh so.
Speaker 6: You like coworkers or like people that you like or church or school or. Something, yeah, like is it would take a year of you to be engaged with someone or a? FRIEND i guess what do you mean being around being around someone union?
Speaker 1: Date?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh he is talking about to give the. Title oh my, god it's even more. Perplexity he's thinking that you're saying a year to get to know like, yeah, no oh my, God, no you will be inside of them at the same.
Speaker 1: TIME i don't have to be, okay, SHIP.
Speaker 4: I don't have to say, Yeah i'll.
Speaker 6: YOU i just been THINKING i think that's a crazy amount of. Time BUT i, Mean i'm not. JUDGING i think.
Speaker 5: That's kind of a reflection of what's wrong with. Society like a year is not that. Long you don't even know somebody in a.
Speaker 1: Year you see what you, see what men?
Speaker 4: DO i spend, Artist.
Speaker 5: BUT i really think that's like society. Doesn't this hasn't even got nothing to do with the question. Anyway the question is about the, days right.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, no but, actually, like without being judgmental and, silly right, now why do you what is wrong with society if we think of yours too?
Speaker 6: Long?
Speaker 1: ONE i think it.
Speaker 4: IS i think IT'S i think to get to know.
Speaker 5: Somebody first of, all people are not even showing up as their true, salves you know WHAT i, mean because you don't want. To you want to give the. Best you're curating the best of what you. Got and so WHEN i and that's just we sign. It but it's true you've done. It i've done, It we've all everybody in the room has done. It so What i'm saying is is LIKE i think about dating and the aspect of like marriage and, family you know WHAT i. Mean so it's, like if we're going to go the big time, distance let me just make SURE i know what's going. On i'm not saying it's, perfect but it's like the intention is to be.
Speaker 6: Careful that's why before a baby can, walk it needs to. Crawl, INDEED i think that those beginning stages are not just like. THOROUGHWAYS i think that they're a part of the get to. Knowing whether it be, day ten, day thirty twelve, months it's a part of. It so you're saying that a person can be their real true selves. TWELVE i don't think that's necessarily. TRUE i think you are being your true self in those beginning in.
Speaker 4: Truth, OH i, know.
Speaker 1: It's a part of. THAT i think it's a part of. It, ACTUALLY i think it's. Imperence BUT i actually think it takes a second for the.
Speaker 4: Wait mask the master come.
Speaker 6: Off, sure but that's an experience that you shouldn't be cheated. OF i think that there's all that's also a part of like. Courting it's like noticing that and like really being enamored by it when it. Happens it's a part of. It it's not like the.
Speaker 5: Secondary, well it depends on what comes up, though you know WHAT i. Mean you're not gonna be enamored by something.
Speaker 6: Or the, Opposite, well you wouldn't be in a relationship with that. Person i'm only talking about someone that you would be in relation.
Speaker 5: With, YEAH i just like the idea of getting to know. Somebody i'm not saying it has to be a. Year i'm saying, like.
Speaker 1: No longer here, ever, time.
Speaker 5: Not even, That i'm just saying LIKE i Don't i'm not in a, Rush that's All i'm, Saying like if it's, real because it's like a, tattoo, right youre thinking about getting a tattoo while Rush when as soon as you get, it it's, done you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean it's a forever.
Speaker 5: Thing like you might have got it at twenty, one you're gonna have it when you're sixty.
Speaker 4: Seven.
Speaker 1: There have you ever had.
Speaker 3: A scenario then where you dated someone almost six to eight months and then you didn't end up with? Them?
Speaker 4: PROBABLY i can't think of anybody right, Now but is that not a?
Speaker 1: Situationship that's?
Speaker 4: INTERESTING a lot of people think of it like. THAT i.
Speaker 5: DON'T i don't look at it like a situationship BECAUSE i think a situationship is more like.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit it's a little bit.
Speaker 5: Messier you know WHAT i. Mean, like let's Say i'm seriously dating. Somebody i'm probably not dating other. People i'm probably not doing a whole lot of like intermingling with other. PEOPLE i don't have a roster at that, moment you get know What i'm. Saying So i'm like really locked in on getting to know this.
Speaker 1: Person why isn't that? OKAY i agree with? This this is the. Problem is this really.
Speaker 3: Exposing how serious and scary commitment? IS i was dating someone a few years back who wasn't seeing anyone. Else we got into the five or six month after, Guy but why aren't you calling me your? Girlfriend you don't even want to date anyone, else you don't want intimate see with someone. Else why are we not saying we're?
Speaker 1: Together?
Speaker 4: Then what's the?
Speaker 5: Difference it's the same difference between like if you're if you live with somebody for four, years why don't you call them your?
Speaker 4: Wife or why aren't you calling them your? Husband you know WHAT i?
Speaker 5: Mean it's like you could easily, say like what we're doing all the things a husband and a wife would, Do but there's something different about crossing that line in the saying. Between so that title has power to.
Speaker 6: Me the fact that there's confusion about that six months in tells me that there is a level of dishonesty between that relationship THAT i would not participate.
Speaker 1: In if there's.
Speaker 6: Confusion or ambiguity and what this is or why isn't he that that has been the relationship is already done before it even.
Speaker 1: Started why SHOULD i have brought up THAT i need this. Pace, absolutely, yes why wouldn't that?
Speaker 6: Sure and the fact that you didn't feel safe a safe space enough to do that tells you, enough tells you everything you need to.
Speaker 3: Know you, KNOW i actually didn't feel like it wasn't a safe space in this. Scenario i've been that girl, before but in this, ONE i just thought it would.
Speaker 1: HAPPEN i am so used to ending up in.
Speaker 3: Relationships mm. Hmm this actually fucked me. UP i realized some of my rejection. SHIT i feel Like i've been chosen a, lot so when it don't, Happen i'd be, like, oh going, on we're we're not, together like a little, dolulu which started to teach me more my new relationship of requiring. Things excuse, me let me use a different, word making vocal WHAT i need out of a, manager as everybody.
Speaker 4: SHOULD i think it's just.
Speaker 1: Maturity, yeah BUT i really was, like, Oh i'll understand how we're not.
Speaker 4: To Get, yeah, YEAH i think that's.
Speaker 5: Fair like if you, like if somebody was to be LIKE i don't got six months in, me and it's, like that's, valid you know WHAT i? Mean you can't force somebody to do. Nothing they all we should all be doing what feels comfortable to us and at.
Speaker 6: The end of the day we really are talking like semantics. Here it could be you don't have a benchmark. Time it depends on the person to sit, down areo your living experience like demends on so many different.
Speaker 1: Elements for six, months it could be something, else could be, two you, know, yeah it Could it should be three to, me three to.
Speaker 4: FOUR i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't believe it any hardened times, two three.
Speaker 4: Months you don't know nobody after three to four.
Speaker 3: Month If i'm not your girlfriend and we've been fucking and getting to know each, other now my head is starting to be, like, well you're waiting for something. Else for, EXAMPLE i have a friend of mine right. Now you overheard that. Conversation he's been dating a girl atter over a, year and he's just, like why DO i have to do this? Thing why DO i have to put this title on?
Speaker 1: It what the?
Speaker 3: Fuck, Like i'm not really romantically pursuing other, Women but to me it speaks volumes because it's, like you, know this girl's mid, thirties so were You what.
Speaker 1: The fuck is she supposed to?
Speaker 3: Think if it isn't happening yet, yeah you feel Like i'm not. Valued another thing is LIKE i feel like you're looking for something, else and to be, honest will be uncovered by the end of the. Call was he kind of Was he's locked in with her in terms of like how he feels about. Her there's no one Else i'm gonna bring around for the. Holidays but MAYBE i am secretly saying a lot. Better you, KNOW i Love european. Men this doesn't really happen In. Europe there is no there's no such thing as like this whole. SITUATION i literally only Had.
Speaker 6: Europeans, no but not get it for this reason or not Even, europeans just like a Non american situations.
Speaker 1: Don't Happen europeans, CRAZY i, KNOW i hate. IT i hate cut The caucasian. Out we're.
Speaker 4: Go On.
Speaker 1: Jesus first of, all one of them Was Middle eastern. Better, no that's not even, wait that's not. No i'm saying, No, no they don't use situationships over. There you know who don't. Either caribbean. Men now they might have four. Girlfriends, YEAH.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say for, them it's like if they are having sex with, you if they're taking you out to dinner if they're going dates together like you are their. Girlfriend, like as far as that's, concerned like you, are it's not even something that there's a conversation.
Speaker 1: Around it's for. Unceremonious it just.
Speaker 6: Happened we, Otherwise, yeah otherwise they just wouldn't be taking you out on dinners or.
Speaker 1: Whatever they wouldn't do. IT i want to wrote virtualistic ass like.
Speaker 3: That you, know my boyfriend did the circle yes or no with roses all of, It, like oh that's.
Speaker 1: Cute, yeah remember that he wrote like every.
Speaker 3: Thing, yeah he wrote a little thing and put will you be my? Girlfriend and it's to me we're in our.
Speaker 1: Thirties off of it's.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous you know what's crazy is that kind of stuff at this. Stage IF i had found like love, YOUNGER i would have like been, like, Now i'm at a stage where maybe it's jadedness or maybe IT'S i don't know what it, is But I'M i loving the NONCHALANT i.
Speaker 1: SAW i witnessed a nonchalant. Proposal what is?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Oh? Kids it was.
Speaker 6: Delicious this two couple they were having dinner like in their, apartment and he literally all he does is like like at the end of the, dinner he like pulls out the rink and she was just like what like she it was just like a little cute intimate moment in their, kitchen and like he, proposed it was the most.
Speaker 1: UNCEREMONIOUS i love.
Speaker 4: THAT i, like that's kind of clarify real. Quick you like. That that's?
Speaker 1: Different CAN i just say that's?
Speaker 4: Different that's very. Different let's go pull.
Speaker 6: The tapes of, this you, know BUT I i need the rate to be a fantastic sensational hold.
Speaker 4: On hold. On what is the ethnicity of this?
Speaker 1: Guy the one that?
Speaker 4: Matters that. Matters So i'm about to draw a correlation real. Quick i'm just saying the ethnicity of this person Because i'm like.
Speaker 5: ANY i CAN'T i cannot imagine the thing in that world THAT i hear that'd be like.
Speaker 6: No, no in the in the we're talking about in the TikTok THAT i, saw it was the the guy Was, asian the girl was.
Speaker 1: Could have been, white could have been, ambiguous but the guy Was.
Speaker 5: Asian all the black women that are listening to this right, now please leave the one in the. Chat if you get the fuck out of that would not, Rock that would not.
Speaker 6: Rock, Well, no, no not, actually actually, NO i. Do i'm not saying THAT i want. That i'm saying there was something really like delicious about. It it's like a little.
Speaker 1: MISS i like.
Speaker 6: Miss i'm attracted to. MISFITS i don't know how WELL i have to say. IT i like what people don't. DO i like what people don't. Like i'm attracted to. THAT i like.
Speaker 4: That how was that not low effort?
Speaker 1: Though oh, no, no, no, no, no no. No here's the.
Speaker 6: Thing the person who did it wouldn't have done it if their girl wasn't into, That and in that, moment she was into.
Speaker 1: That So i'm assuming he knows, this he knows his. Art, yeah that's a great.
Speaker 3: Part NOW i will tell you Something i've asked. FOR i don't want anybody else. AROUND i don't like surprise, SHIT i. DON'T i want it to be a moment that's very. Realistic one of my favorite moments in any relationship was the first TIME i don't know if you guys, REMEMBER i used to say the guy that left me For Jesus.
Speaker 1: Luis he's his. Name he loved. It.
Speaker 3: MAN i was king and him And vinnie were in the. KITCHEN i was twenty twenty or twenty one.
Speaker 1: And me And vinnie were living. Together he came to the. Bathroom he, GOES i gotta get it out right.
Speaker 3: Now i'm really in love with. You AND i was on the toilet and he was like Pit and we weren't drunk or. Anything he's, LIKE i JUST i got to get it out of. It thinking about, IT i know how to say, It AND i was, like whoa number. One that was one of my most memorable moments because it was so, unconventional so.
Speaker 1: Urgent, Yes AND i don't know IF i told.
Speaker 3: You In, london my boyfriend came to me out of the bathroom AND i never told him this. Story we were and this was the day after Seeing obay In. London he came up to. ME i was eating a pizza and he was, like, YO i feel like a tear could come out right. Now JUST i really got to tell you how MUCH i love. YOU i have every intention of like being with you. Forever like you were the person that talking about family, planning marri my.
Speaker 1: Dad he came out all at, Once damn the, hole keep it. TOGETHER i was talking about, mom love you over, here dying, shit get you a, tissue leave.
Speaker 4: It on the why leave it on a? Why BUT i liked.
Speaker 3: That, now SAYING i like that may mean a surprise, ring BUT i would be remiss to say it would not bother me THAT i never had a man get down on one day for. Me, YEAH i would always be in my head and it would always make me think why DIDN'T i deserve?
Speaker 1: It why DIDN'T i get to have This cinderell?
Speaker 3: Moment AND i Think i'm a little too misfit already for some of the. Shit it's probably Why i'm so into. Marriage i'm the person that has sex with other people and my, boyfriend BUT i.
Speaker 1: Want this normal.
Speaker 6: Marriage knows that he has to get on when you but, actually oh sorry, sorry but he's actually believe it or, NOT i actually think he. Is he would be down to not do, it but he knows that you would want, that oh you, know and he would do.
Speaker 1: That you, know it depends on who you're. DATING i also hate, surprises like you like the lavish? Thing you like? It you know What i'm, Saying, LIKE i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i want to be alone at home Though i'm shocked by, that BUT i love, that yes.
Speaker 4: TOO i don't need like you, know people invite the whole family.
Speaker 1: Out it's also hitting me too with HOW i want a courthouse. Wedding suddenly me.
Speaker 3: TOO i don't know What i'm gonna happen one but you know what's. Crazy you know how we growing up and people go broke for. Marriages, yes Now i'm at the place Where i'm dating someone where we could afford a big.
Speaker 1: Wedding i'm, like now we'll tell. Y'all do want Of africa to throw that? Money? Oh that's, right, Yeah well he told me his brother made twenty FIVE k from the.
Speaker 3: WEDDING i, said, oh let's, yes let's run that you made twenty five does?
Speaker 1: He does your boyfriend also come from? Money Ain't, african BUT.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's, money BUT i would say very Like american dream like everyone is successful in his, family love, It, nigerie, uh, education.
Speaker 1: Medical most of. Them.
Speaker 3: Actually at one, POINT i was so overwhelmed the first time at his family when both sister and laws were nurses and ship and the brothers was one of the.
Speaker 1: Antetdiologist i'm, like.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah high.
Speaker 3: Achievers i'm a, podcaster love it And i'm not fully black Or.
Speaker 1: African what are you guys gonna do?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 4: Yes hear any old.
Speaker 6: Podcast it's, different you know, What it's, true it's the Big if you weren't, successful they probably have a problem with.
Speaker 1: It sometimes they're not coming.
Speaker 3: There And i'm the only daughter that you, know not not daughter in law yet but you know What i'm, saying only girlfriend to?
Speaker 1: Do have you thinking of? Myself?
Speaker 6: Nah BUT i matched some you guys are a match, though because he's also the like black.
Speaker 1: Sheep but they've never questioned.
Speaker 4: To even judge you because it's like what we accept.
Speaker 1: Him the only judgment we ever had was With. Nina what is this so the dog comes in the? House? Definitely how? Much what does the healthy relationship look like in the?
Speaker 3: Beginning this is something that's in The reddit thread dating, advice and people are saying they're not sure BECAUSE i am so used to love bombing and getting. EXCITED i don't know what healthiness feels. Like can we all just share before getting out of? Here how you knew you were in a healthy relationship even if it, ended even if it didn't go well in the. End but what like the start of healthiness was? Like because when relationships and at some point it can't get a little toxic or.
Speaker 1: Whatever BUT i won't even pinpoint this. One but, yeah curious with.
Speaker 4: Yours i'll just say a heavy, communication.
Speaker 3: Like like you're texting every day, talking, Okay so.
Speaker 5: Like ocean, transparency, vulnerability really getting into like the nooks and crannies of your brain and your mind and what you're. THINKING a lot of time we think it should be not. Saying so if you're in a healthy, relationship you, speaking you know WHAT i. Mean so there's no mystery to your. PARTNER i think confute mystery with your partner outside of a sexy context is not.
Speaker 4: Good you know WHAT i. MEAN i should know what's going.
Speaker 1: On oh do you know what's? Crazy what you're saying is.
Speaker 3: Uh we were out With andre In Philly Andre. Power you guys heard me talk about him, before AND i said something about an ARGUMENT i got in with my. Boyfriend i'm like in front of him like this nigga be talking About he's, like You ain hit me in a minute about some, shit AND i was, Like i'm gonna hit you with the.
Speaker 1: AFTERMATH i think it's with you.
Speaker 3: TOO i might talk about little stuff that irritates, me but for the most, part we kind of figure it out in the, moment which feels good.
Speaker 1: BECAUSE i wasn't like that in the beginning of this.
Speaker 3: RELATIONSHIP i wanted advice everybody BEFORE i came to. Him and WHAT i realized is that's not healthy at, All LIKE i might need a little. Bit what the fuck are we doing this ship? For like why AM i telling everybody all this ship BEFORE i tell?
Speaker 1: You like what.
Speaker 4: Talk to that? Nigga he don't?
Speaker 1: Want who going to help you have that conversation with you about this? Today? Oh? Bit, Sorry i'm sharing your. Time, yeah n has sharing my?
Speaker 6: Friends stop it to me, too just like in, general stop? It yeah when IF.
Speaker 4: I ever let you?
Speaker 3: Stray BUT i don't think you do that always in the. Beginning AND i could be. WRONG i could be an unhealthy thing or an insecure, thing BUT i in the beginning of a.
Speaker 1: Relationship, SURE i don't know how. TO i don't know what kind of COMMUNICATOR i.
Speaker 3: AM i don't know If i'll come off too, STRONG i don't know If i'll seem insecure by.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i need a lot of communication gon to be.
Speaker 3: Needy so THEN i try to weed out What i'm going through with the friends First.
Speaker 1: Okay a lot of makes them with three of your. Friends that's fine in the, beginning.
Speaker 4: That makes sense to you put it like.
Speaker 3: That But i've been at the point where it's, unhealthy Where i'm just holding it out at dinner And i'm bringing something, up.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean and also things THAT i get worried about making them look bad over. PARTNERS i know my ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: AND i really she had a lot.
Speaker 3: Of things THAT i was very scared to bring up surrounding just us being.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 1: Yeah and WHEN i say, THAT i mean coming.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 1: YEAH i was, Like, okay IF i tell my.
Speaker 3: Friends then maybe her mom doesn't know where. Dating are they going to be, like, ah well. Weazy you're the one who's saying that everybody should BE x Y z and your girlfriend doesn't do Like i'm just like again back to, protecting LIKE i think it's all hurt.
Speaker 1: THEM i ain't saying ship.
Speaker 5: Because especially you might share something to a, person they're not in the, relationship so they don't have them passion or the empathy you. Have so then you bring them, back you continue to deal with, him and she's still. Mad oh she's still. Mad she's, Like i'm still mad at the nigger for doing you like. That so that's another reason why we should kind of keep my mouth shut or find like one safe person that's a good, one probably your person or one other person dead, it you know WHAT i, mean just dead that.
Speaker 3: Shit that's a no Hold bard safety chapter be, honest is? There BUT i talk about how. Safety at first the chapter WAS i THOUGHT i was gonna be like sexual, safety AND i was gonna be like condoms and. COMMUNICATION i was, like oh, no the friends of the emotional safety because being a non monogamous person over a, DECADE i can tell you right, Now i've called homegirls crowded him on the phone and hang up and they laugh about.
Speaker 1: Me it's another, bitch.
Speaker 3: Damn but like for, real because they're, like, oh, well she's going through this because she's in an open.
Speaker 1: Relationship did y'all be crying in monoglar and you're?
Speaker 4: Whatever, yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly it is very difficult to talk about being open, relationship especially with someone who's not in.
Speaker 1: One but we don't need a lot of people to live like, this so so listen objectively that safety for.
Speaker 3: Real, yeah but you could also do too. Much i've definitely dumped a little too much of friends.
Speaker 6: Too when you love someone and you're like my, sister it's just. Different what AM i going to do change? You, No i'm going to accept you And i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Listen thanks for letting.
Speaker 4: Me i'm not share your secrets. Too what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah do you know what secrets turn? Here thinking about this? Podcast, boy y'all niggas have seen some ship y'all that's.
Speaker 4: Near or, new some shipn't heard a.
Speaker 3: Lot we were in the L a studio having a, moment and you, Know mandy AND i we're.
Speaker 1: Professionals we bounced, back we figured it.
Speaker 3: Out we had a new photographer in there who see us before that nigg was sitting there holding camera.
Speaker 1: Up they was, like it's a fun fight AND i saw him slug slightly lower.
Speaker 5: It he's, like, well the that's how my first day working with y'all. WERE i swear the guy AND i Remembering Mary. VIVID i didn't, understand you know WHAT i?
Speaker 4: MEAN i didn't get it at. ALL i was, like are they? Friends you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean Like i've been doing it for so.
Speaker 5: Long but it's like it's professional at one of the highest, heights because like business come. First and THEN i don't fuck with. You you know What i'm, saying, BIG i mean it is what it. Is listen to the show for how many of you are?
Speaker 4: There abody? Know you know?
Speaker 1: What we have such a good.
Speaker 3: Chemistry that's it's weird because people have said to me sometimes like great?
Speaker 4: Chemistry is this?
Speaker 1: Phony is this?
Speaker 3: Real And i'd be, like oh, No like When i'm sitting, there this is a very real energy you're feeling, like that's why it's.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah it's not like a drag for me to pull.
Speaker 3: Something, ACTUALLY i had maybe two percent of my episodes With mandy that needed to be like, ye that dragged on for the most.
Speaker 1: Part we can't stop.
Speaker 6: TALKING i think the rigidity of it has tremendous.
Speaker 1: Comforts by the, way but have you met me with The imbrianda never had. Rigidity they're that that tension that you. Feel but we were just. DESCRIBING i feel like that's lost.
Speaker 4: Rigidity go go go.
Speaker 1: UYS i mean.
Speaker 6: DICTIONARIES i think that rigidity is what like reads that authenticity that gets people to keep.
Speaker 1: Watching, OH i know what you.
Speaker 6: Mean it's not there's a very little room for like again, sorry a veneer like a performance it's, like, no when you.
Speaker 3: Have learned a lot about podcasts breaking up and, why, yeah nothing has taught me more About LIKE i just did this podcast behind the, likes so y'all go check it.
Speaker 1: Out they're very. Popular shy In winter shout out to.
Speaker 3: Them and one of the comments left was, like please don't turn into them talking About mandy AND i BECAUSE i made the, Comment, oh our lack of best friend you, know best friendship or whatever like has made for us to actually sustain. THIS i truly believe, this but it made me feel bad Because i'm, Like i'm not saying it's the only. Way i'm just saying that friends break up more than true business partner people have worked at a job where they don't know someone's name for ten. Years not Saying mandy AND i like that we're inter. Twined BUT i, mean, like, Oh i'm really being serious WHEN i said them friends be breaking.
Speaker 6: Up that's What i'm. Saying canceled podcasts just. Ended like it's, like you guys have outlived so many podcasts where the coasts were. Friends so there's something to.
Speaker 1: It i'm not.
Speaker 5: Sure and it's really a beautiful thing because it's like an ecosystem of people that survived because of y'all's. Relationship and, FURTHERMORE i think a lot of the time y'all don't like each, other that's. Evident but one THING i know for a, fact y'all love.
Speaker 1: Each other, Though and y'all love.
Speaker 4: Money i've seen, it y'all love.
Speaker 5: It y'all love each, other you, KNOW i mean, honestly y'all like be behind the stage crying together before you hit the stage and, Earybody oh.
Speaker 1: Oh my, god start bringing up that one time in Doubtas.
Speaker 5: I'm just, saying you know WHAT i? Mean, nah not even DULLAS i think it's some somewhere in The east.
Speaker 3: Coast so wait really, yeah so for me to be the, emol we'd be crying to get crying holding.
Speaker 4: Hands y'all love each, other you know WHAT i?
Speaker 6: Mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course it's part like, Absolutely like we did a show With Girls Gotta eat where they.
Speaker 1: Were laughing, like, wait is this? Real is this a?
Speaker 3: Bit they're so cute they used to be here AT Wtf Ashtey Raina's There's.
Speaker 1: AND i was, like of COURSE i Love, Mandy like that's an easy thing for me to.
Speaker 3: Say AND i Wouldn't it wouldn't even Be it's like instantaneous out of my. Mouth BUT i think it's also Because i've Known mandy SINCE i was. Fifteen you know What i'm. Saying now we have family members we don't get along with and shit like. That but like you're telling me That i've done all of this in my, Life, like of, COURSE i.
Speaker 6: Have a sneaking suspicion, that like the real bow at the end of this is going to happen.
Speaker 1: When y'all are in your fifties sixties and you guys are going to be like super amicable for.
Speaker 4: Real oh for.
Speaker 3: Sure you think we're going to be Sixty, yeah BUT i don't think the podcast is gonna last that, long.
Speaker 1: NIGGA i don't think. Podcasting yeah, YEAH.
Speaker 3: Wtf have to be A tv production. Studio, yeah and by that point you're gonna be a. Billionaire oh, wait NOW i will tell. Y'all just while we ended on some, tea the best fight in here breakup this HOW i knew it was, good. Y'all SO wtf media always has camera, going camera's, going and we mainly actually do that for the protection of the engine years because there were one or two instances where like something went. MISSING i think at the, beginning do you remember, that do both a camera went?
Speaker 4: Missing it was, like, yeah a whole camera went, missing and it.
Speaker 3: Was, like, okay he was employees the people that were there or you're And i'm, like why the fuck would our people? Still but we never had a camera very very early, on so really it's for us because, like oh, nah, y'all did this ship not our?
Speaker 1: People so long story, short somebody was fighting.
Speaker 3: In this bitch it is tea or baby will fit there and they were, like oh, shit like, y'all like we had to quiet them down to me And alex talking about pull the funny and we watching this ship like it was a robbery, breath, like oh custiny chick steak.
Speaker 1: Pu's he bit for that? Ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah do you remember that the cameras were rolling WHEN i forgot the, key cameras got me. Run, anyway, y'all if you enjoyed, this you'll enjoy more of OUR ygd and you can actually see the video on patreon dot. Com Backslash Horrible decisions because it didn't go anywhere and it's still.
Speaker 1: Here and we're still. Hoes don't tell Me, ANDY i said THAT i am not a.
Speaker 4: HOE i was about to SAY i ain't.
Speaker 1: Know i'm happy to.
Speaker 4: Be she does Like europeans