Speaker 1: Welcome back to Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists. This week on the show, we have another writer's room, and it's not just any writer's room. It's the writers of Jackass.
Speaker 2: Jackass is the famed series in which men and recently some women will put themselves through physical pain in the name of pranks and good fun.
Speaker 3: It isn't all just throwing honey on people and putting them in bare cages, though, there's a lot of other stuff that goes into exactly how to turn these stunts into the blockbuster smashes you see on your screen.
Speaker 4: So get ready to pants the camera and tase your best friend.
Speaker 5: Let's listen in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the slingshot. The slingshot was about elastic wise, I'd say four pushes per second.
Speaker 5: I have to disagree. I have to disagree. I have to disagree, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You know, when I was testing it, they got about six to seven a second, And I think it's because the tork that we had was different. The downward velocity was very different than the wind we were trying it in the canyon.
Speaker 6: Is that V one or V two?
Speaker 5: I was on V two.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting because the V three team ended up taking in a lot of wind calculations that I think we're perhaps missed and V one and V two I think that's very interesting.
Speaker 5: I do think we looked at wind calculations. As I mentioned velocity. V four actually just a jump in here.
Speaker 4: V four we had torque kind of like I felt like all the teams that kind of forgotten about the torque of the whole thing, so like the pull of the actual friction created.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we had I mean I mentioned to you if you play the video, do we have playback here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We can.
Speaker 7: Can we play? Can you play beehive and dick?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: V four?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Here we go, let's watch it.
Speaker 6: There's a tork.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could see the tor but it was talked about. That's what I'm saying. It's like I was the V four team was the one that brought up kind of like the torque of it, you know, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying what we were doing. We were putting a beehive inside a dick.
Speaker 3: It was fascinating, wonderful stuff and honestly a medical marvel that we did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And to be honest, I guess torque doesn't really matter.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: The balls, and we talked about this in our testing. We workshop everything, and when we workshopped it, when we brought in those doctors to say can we open up balls and put that in there, we did figure out that torque is a part of the conversation.
Speaker 6: And this is why we test these things.
Speaker 5: That felt more like testicular torsion. You know, it was very different. It's very different than is gesticular, you know.
Speaker 4: And torque is the actual friction created when the ball is flying through.
Speaker 5: And I'm not a doctor, I won't speak about torch.
Speaker 2: We have a special testicular torque doctor who.
Speaker 7: Comes in and consults on these things. I would never over and we have.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we've never done an interview like this. We should be really we should be like really clear. Actually when we when we say torque, it's usually rope or atlastic or something we're dealing with. Dork is the way we can manipulate the dick and ball.
Speaker 3: And I also want to And there's another one that's a different department, and that's just.
Speaker 6: Kind of making.
Speaker 1: Bad Grandma or whatever her name is, bad Grandpa is.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm a physicist, learll no.
Speaker 2: And then this isn't and just to bring the people in because I I think it's very special to be behind the scenes like this. In front of the scenes of course, we are of course the writer's room for Jackass, and we have been you know, uh, devising these stunts, these pranks for years and years and years and years ever since the very beginning, and uh, we have been in rigorous testing in the lab for these things. I don't think that people aware of how much testing and calculations and really science and math goes into this.
Speaker 4: People just think it's just like, oh, like guys just thinking of a stupid idea to do with their friend.
Speaker 5: No, these are.
Speaker 4: Hypotheses proposed and run through very scientific. They don't do it until it's the final stunt. We are all testing it out in the back last. But once it goes through, when you see that final product, it has been worked on a workshop for maybe months and months and months loss of a writers were more of an engineer's kind of.
Speaker 1: Wet dream then, but it takes the engineer to kind of rewrite it almost, you know, like I'd say that like in the Sistine Chapel when they said let's paint the ceiling.
Speaker 6: We're the ladder.
Speaker 5: We're the ladder.
Speaker 6: We are the ladder.
Speaker 5: Well because what they began to realize the guys at Jackass, and we love these guys. We love these guys.
Speaker 1: We man their original Bama so much.
Speaker 5: Bamit.
Speaker 4: He's not very much involved, and we wish him a speedy recovery.
Speaker 6: Genuinely, they all mix up to me, so.
Speaker 5: John the one of them.
Speaker 6: Wild and some of the girls that come in, they're funny.
Speaker 5: As some of the girls.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think we all recall the movie from a few years ago. And she did a great job.
Speaker 5: Did a great job, Jessica. We did a great job.
Speaker 7: We did a great job.
Speaker 3: Very exciting because we began to realize when you're working in a Jackass franchise that the writing is really ad libs for the actors. And they still had a writing budget, so they said, let's throw that into science.
Speaker 5: So we came in.
Speaker 3: I'm technically a writer, the only writer with a pH d in physics. Very funny, but yeah, I get a writer's salary to do real experiments every day, and it's so fun and it's so exciting.
Speaker 1: It was weird when on the writers strike, I felt like that's not our Yeah, but we'll.
Speaker 6: Do it happy March.
Speaker 5: They really were grateful for our pick. Remember my sign, my picket sign, that's fun shooting fireworks out the building. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: We're as slapping picket sign that was really that would go no AI on this side and then it would slap.
Speaker 6: But the first there's our residuals. Suck my dick.
Speaker 5: I accidentally slapped Lou Diamond Phillips's ass.
Speaker 3: Ah writers and we worked really hard. We work in uh Chatsworth and an old red Bull factory that they've converted.
Speaker 5: Into a laboratory.
Speaker 6: Thank god. We share a space with Accura.
Speaker 5: Thank god. We share a space with the car company Accurate.
Speaker 1: Do you know those commercials that they they performatively will show you like a crash dummy like video. We use that room with We share a space. That's the room we use.
Speaker 2: Your Accurate and us have been such wonderful collaborators. And we found that, you know, it's expensive to purchase crash test dummies. I think that people are not aware that the reason cars are so expensive is that the crash test dummies are cost a lot to make.
Speaker 5: That's actually the price of a car.
Speaker 4: You think it's all the like the computer and technology is the crash dummy is one of the most expensive things.
Speaker 5: In the planet Earth. And we want to say this, it's rare. It's a rare.
Speaker 3: Monopolies are illegal and the one company that makes crash test dummies, you guys are crooks. You guys are liars. You guys are monster.
Speaker 4: Dummy thick, TM dummy thick. You gotta be broken up and we're going to take your take.
Speaker 6: Take you sleep at night.
Speaker 2: Dummym you need to get a spine, though your dolls don't have one. I would hope the people who design you have a moral compass. You got to put a moral compass in those things you are making me sick.
Speaker 3: As acuras are cummings for you, dummy thick, every heady and accurate acries.
Speaker 5: There's weirdly what wonderful thing about.
Speaker 6: That we keep going to accurate pronouns without saying our names.
Speaker 4: I will say I will just before we say a beautiful thing happening at the accurate company behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: The proportional amount.
Speaker 3: Of he they making their masculinity incredible way the accurate factory needs to be studied.
Speaker 5: And I don't know what culture going on.
Speaker 6: Is all he him Honda.
Speaker 3: The first he they majority factory, and.
Speaker 2: The Heveys are a majority shareholder. They have a seat at the table, so they do get to choose financial decisions.
Speaker 7: And it's just a beautiful thing to say anyways.
Speaker 6: But that's them, right, And this is that's us. This is us. Huh, but this is us.
Speaker 7: That's us, this is us.
Speaker 4: I would have loved if it just had twenty more pranks. You know, in the hospital giving birth to the doctor goes.
Speaker 5: Whoa baby does a kick flip?
Speaker 6: I can't great.
Speaker 1: And the dad's too serious. When dads are serious in shows, where's the dad being silly?
Speaker 3: I wish they woke many more up by slapping Flower on her face.
Speaker 5: Yes, big hand, big, big hand, slap flower. I would have liked the show if they did that when she was old.
Speaker 1: I would have been funny if she was old, and then when she was young, wake her up with them with her titties.
Speaker 6: She's old, she's I'm a scientist science because.
Speaker 2: There are so many shows that could be improved upon with pranks, and I think we should let's jump into some of them. Okay, say yes to the dress for one. If there was no punishment, this dress doesn't work. A big claw machine grabs it, yanks it off.
Speaker 5: Say yes to the dress.
Speaker 3: Try this dress on surprise full peanut butter, especially if it's natural organic.
Speaker 7: Oh, chunky, chunky.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like the straps on this dress will make them scorpions. Scorpions, scorpions holding up your dress, Hold up your dress, scorpions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, you know, you know what.
Speaker 3: I think there should be some pranks on secret lives and Mormon wives too much draws.
Speaker 1: Put jelly in their mouths, but in their mouths that I feel like.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 4: If Mormon lives, secret lives, of war lives could just be improved if we just put jelly in their mouth.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to talk call someone a bitch when there's jelly in your mouth.
Speaker 5: It would be so funny.
Speaker 4: I think, such a funny prank to put jelly in your mouth.
Speaker 6: I think you'd stop, just honestly, starting so much drama.
Speaker 2: This gossip, because you'd have to think about the extra price. You know, I could open my mouth, but all this jelly might fall out.
Speaker 5: Show antiques roads.
Speaker 4: I think, oh my god, if some of them were guitars instead of antiques.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, some of the antiques had a jack in the box function.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if they're reviewing it, and so in this if you see that, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, google clock a big grandfather clock. It's a balls and dick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, googoo clock. Big grandfather clock is a big balls and dick. That's crazy prank. If the guy has to be like, so, what where did you How long has this been in your house?
Speaker 5: What about? What about? What about? What about?
Speaker 3: We put we put painte mache on a guy's penis and then he tries to sell his own penis on there.
Speaker 5: That's good, and.
Speaker 2: You know how much is the pain is worth? And then they have to come up with a number.
Speaker 6: Let's do Let's do the Morning Show with Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 3: Jennifer probably take Preace Witherspoon, put jelly in her mouth.
Speaker 6: Flap her on the ass, I put her on a ferris wheel.
Speaker 5: The frank. The prank is just laper on the put her in a ferris We're scientists. Scientists are sky right now. This is half of the job is blue sky.
Speaker 7: This is a blue sky situation.
Speaker 5: So we should we introduce ourselves.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, sorry, we're so used to not introducing ourselves because they don't like to know our names.
Speaker 2: There, yeah, and because we already know each other, so normally we don't have to do it. We Usually it's not a natural thing to introduce yourself to somebody who wasn't even there, now.
Speaker 1: That I think about it, Johnny, every time he looks at me, he goes hire number two, higher number two, because he remembers in the order in which we are hired.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, yes, he always calls me higher number.
Speaker 5: Two, number two, number number two.
Speaker 1: What's going on? How are how are we? I'm lens D Model and.
Speaker 7: Well this morning?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, it's okay. I am lens D. Model.
Speaker 1: I am a chemistist, a physicist, and most popularly, a testicular specialist, most.
Speaker 5: Popular for most most popular around the office.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why we like you, and I think it's it's I am usually you've got a gift.
Speaker 4: It feels like it feels like your ability to I've never thought of what a testicle could do or what a thing could happen to a testical before you arrived my life. You are poetry emotion, but you're poetry with the little two balls hanging off the message.
Speaker 6: So much I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I went to Brown and my major was chemistry and I had a minor in testicular.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: What's the doctor that like heads that department, the minor in testicular.
Speaker 6: His name was doctor Founder, doctor Fower Founder.
Speaker 5: You know doctor Fowder. I do not know anything about him. It's a really deep Do you know so much about doctor found? Guys didn't read his research paper?
Speaker 6: Of course I did. I took his class. What do you know about so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I should introduce myself. I guess that that kind of ties into it. My name is Reggie Dank and I think I've met someone like exactly, is there somebody named this there's the television show.
Speaker 5: Never mind, that's not my name.
Speaker 6: It's okay. My name is Lens.
Speaker 5: The Model.
Speaker 4: My name is Reggie the Titan. Titan, Reggie the Titan.
Speaker 1: He's always watching remember the Titans's popular.
Speaker 5: Word Reggie and the word remember are so close. That is Reggie the Titan. Remember that.
Speaker 6: It almost it almost could beg It's crazy. Yeah, he can't eat without that movie on.
Speaker 5: He I want to remember the Titans.
Speaker 3: I actually think that is a concern because I've seen you not eat when the movies not on.
Speaker 5: No, if movies not on, I'm not watching, I'm not eating.
Speaker 6: And he said, you can't sleep unless it's playing.
Speaker 5: No, it has to be playing. I just love it.
Speaker 7: It's sort of like a metronome for your life. You have to have it.
Speaker 4: They all play on the same team at the end, right side, right side?
Speaker 5: How did you not know that? I knew that. But the one that says the right side, I'm the one that says right side. That's what confused me. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Basically, the best we to explain myself is like, I'm not I'm not classically trained.
Speaker 5: Basically.
Speaker 4: You know when you see those videos of like people in like Africa that the build a plane or something, that's kind of like what I did. That's like how Jackass found me out. I was in the middle of Mississippi, just kind of like podunktown in the backwoods. But I actually built one of the best prank machines in the world. It was this solar powered fart machine. It would be charged by the sun and let out the biggest rips in the world.
Speaker 5: That whole town would clear out.
Speaker 2: And you've got You've advanced so much since then, because that machine was massive. It's like those old computers they used to have that took up the size of a room. The amount of gears and levers in this fark machine. Yeah, and now you can do that with a single computer.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 6: Can I heard a rumor?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I heard a rumor that your great grandfather invented the dunk tank.
Speaker 5: So that is a rumor. It's not true. That's so weird.
Speaker 7: Damn it.
Speaker 6: Where did you hear that?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm kidding. It's true, it's true. It's true.
Speaker 4: My grandfather invented the dunk tank. His name was I don't want to say it on TV, but so his name, I guess I'll say I just knew.
Speaker 6: I knew you were very famous.
Speaker 4: When if you say his name fast, it sounds like a very mean thing to call it a person I don't want I'm kidding. I'm not going to say that on TV. His name is Ronald Dunk. So if you say that fast, it could be.
Speaker 7: Something bad.
Speaker 4: Runk maybe if you say it crazy. And so he invented the dunk tank, but he just like was hated how like society treated him after that?
Speaker 5: You know, because his.
Speaker 1: What a useless invention though, so I imagine useless. But in that time, pre prank us, it was the first.
Speaker 7: He was ahead of his time.
Speaker 6: But back in the day they.
Speaker 4: Looked at it and scoffed at it, and he was doing something that changed the world forever.
Speaker 5: And so he got out of there. He moved.
Speaker 4: He kind of became a drunk, very angry, angry man. And I only met him a couple of times.
Speaker 6: But it runs, you're kind of You're a big deal. You're a big deal.
Speaker 5: So I'm self taught.
Speaker 4: I did a lot of reading by myself, you know, when the internet was going to go down to the library and read kind of like articles artistic and articles on like what happens when the body iNeST something, or what happens when the skin is irritated, you know, just articles, articles, articles, articles, articles, articles. So that's just me, that's just me. Wow, Reggie the Titan, the.
Speaker 3: Titan, Hi, everybody, My name is Guy Bagul, and I of course, uh they call me the e A Games section. E A stands for explosions, animals and games.
Speaker 5: So I'm in charge of we just said a games in the game because they like me a game sport that's what it is. Yeah yeah, yeah, so e A Games and the game. It's in the game. A Games is in the game. That's me. I yeah.
Speaker 3: So if anything blows up, if any animal is doing something interesting, or if they're playing the game, that's what I'm up to.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 3: I went to Oxford. I got a pH d in physics, and so if you need something to full, I can make it happen. If you need something to go from one place to another, I can tell you how it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: And that's what I like to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're kind of like the physics master, like in terms of explosions and getting things to lift off. It's like nobody has the touch like you do.
Speaker 5: I know what everything's going to do. It's almost like a sixth sense, you know.
Speaker 3: I know exactly if this camera were to fall, it would hit right there, three feet that way. That would knock the stool over that way. I mean, I know how everything's gonna fall. The world is my Domino's. The only chaotic, uncontrollable factor is these men's kind of fluid bodies, right, they move in weird ways that I can't predict, and they are at.
Speaker 4: A very strange, interesting body, gangly, weird muscles, weird.
Speaker 5: As you can't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hard to test and.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you. I can't tell you the density of Steve O. It changes by the minute. And so when I'm putting him in a cannon, it could go one way, it could go another way.
Speaker 5: It depends on how much monster he drank that morning. Yeah, literally, And it's really crazy.
Speaker 3: No, Now there are variables and we are writing for them, and so it's.
Speaker 5: They can't be hard.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I bet you wish that they were just crash test dummies. And I know you've pitched this before because the equilibrium would be but unfortunately, nobody wants to watch a crushed test dummy on TV.
Speaker 3: Something don't want to And and it's what's hard is that I spend a lot of time with those crash test dummies and they're wonderful people.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 1: So that's my thing, because you're always saying they're cast, they would be better cast, and I have to I have to rub up against that because I think I know that they're predictable for you, So as a scientist, you love them because they're they're reliable, I know.
Speaker 7: But I gotta say, You've got to stop spending Thanksgiving with them.
Speaker 6: You just put it what you mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Eerie, kind of weird, eery because I get it you are just a little creepy.
Speaker 5: I make enough food just for me. I know.
Speaker 7: It's weird.
Speaker 5: I know they're not eating. I know that not real. I know they're not eating.
Speaker 7: Okay, I know.
Speaker 1: They're Even if you know they're not eating, why are you still sitting with them?
Speaker 7: And why do you serve them a plate?
Speaker 5: Because I know exactly what they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: You know, I want to go to a Thanksgiving where my uncle's gonna bring something up about guat them all out of the blue. I can't predict that. I can't know what that's gonna be. The dummies are gonna sit, they're gonna listen. They're gonna wear a picture of Channing Tatum's face on their face.
Speaker 5: And that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Such a massive red flag. Guy.
Speaker 3: It's as guess what, I'm single and I want to be proud single guy over here.
Speaker 5: And guess what.
Speaker 4: You gotta care if I'm the Instagram bio change your Instagram guy, you can't.
Speaker 6: Use the color of that emoji.
Speaker 7: You can't use, not yours to use out over.
Speaker 6: Here, you can't use that.
Speaker 3: I'm a proud single guy and I don't care if I have red flags because I'm.
Speaker 5: Not waving them for you, baby, I'm waving them for me, and I like way they look.
Speaker 6: Let's go back to science.
Speaker 3: You're better That science is important to me and I love it and I can't wait to show you guys what happens in this new jackass, because the things that are flying, the things that are buying, the things that aren't exploding are very exciting.
Speaker 5: And you had a big hand in that.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think like you had for this specific jackass that's just coming on.
Speaker 5: I mean you kind of like change the game a little bit. We're saving the best for last right now. You are the crow.
Speaker 7: Well, of course I am. I am my name Hi, Hello, my name is MICHAELA.
Speaker 2: Swimming And I am a person who is what is what is?
Speaker 7: What is my job here?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: I am known around here as the composer, the prank composer. I sort of you know, I assist with the science, of course, but I am I'm tying multiple elements together and making sure that they all work in harmony.
Speaker 7: And you know, I was raised in a.
Speaker 2: Family where my father was a bee keeper and my mother was a prank clown and she had all these sort of like handshake buzzers and uh, you know, fake fake poops, fake turds.
Speaker 6: She ran a juicture greatness destined.
Speaker 7: For and they were always fighting.
Speaker 5: And you know what I mean, I can't imagine they had anything in common.
Speaker 2: You know, they to be honest, my father was a quiet man.
Speaker 7: He just tended to the bees.
Speaker 1: Honestly, must have been good sex, and honestly, must have been must have been just really good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't like to imagine the sex of my parents. Of course, I mean I am grateful to the sex. It's why I am here, of course. But all they're just looking grateful to the sex.
Speaker 5: To your sex, and we all take a moment.
Speaker 3: I think it's important to say we're grateful to our parents sex.
Speaker 2: I am grateful for my parents sex. I know that they met at a night club in Berlin.
Speaker 1: Do you ever look at a sunset and go I couldn't look at this if my parents didn't have sex.
Speaker 5: I know they did.
Speaker 2: It is a beautiful thing, and unfortunately whatever the sex they were having, it did not translate to a happy marriage.
Speaker 7: There were bees thrown around the room.
Speaker 5: And and you got through bees.
Speaker 7: Oh god, he was throwing bees. It was terrifying, terrifying.
Speaker 2: He would ball them up in his hand and he would toss them at my mother, who would spot them away with a big hand buzzer.
Speaker 5: The bees would get electrocuted.
Speaker 2: You'd think you would kill them, but in fact it would only make them stronger. Then when you got stung, you'd be electrocuted as well.
Speaker 1: And so there's what a mad house sounds like.
Speaker 5: A weird.
Speaker 2: I'm playing Lincoln Logs in the corner, just trying to make everybody happy. I'm looking at my homework and I'm trying to make everything work. But it's like, you know, I went to a Montessori school, so my my homework from first through seventh grade was Lincoln Logs, legos and French cooking.
Speaker 7: And then I had to fight.
Speaker 5: We are diving into this past like trying to get.
Speaker 7: Back to the future.
Speaker 2: But the point is I had to juggle all of these things in my past, and I had to, like a my astro, conduct them back and forth so that I would escape unscathed from the household from which I was raised. So in the office, I function as sort of a a a my astro, a conductor, and I siphon pranks together.
Speaker 7: If you have an ass slapping.
Speaker 2: Component and you have a falling off a skyscraper component, I make sure they combine with a story that makes sense for everybody.
Speaker 4: Which got to one of our best pranks, slap my ass, so I fall off this building.
Speaker 1: That vintage stuff, right, that's vintage.
Speaker 6: We're not plugged in at all for that.
Speaker 7: That's but yes, it's analog. Exactly.
Speaker 6: What's important about.
Speaker 1: After we just all go around is think about each one of our specialties that we just talked about. They don't stand alone on this show without the other. Like like I try to be as creative as I can, I can't be that creative right when I say jelly in the mouth.
Speaker 6: That doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: You could come in and you rewrite my pitches and you do them in such a bold way. But then you'll come in and say something and I go, you can't do that with the balls, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: I love the way that we all get together and allow our brains to do what they do it's very exciting turn on. We'll bringe something in. Somebody will see something out in the world. You know, they'll see uh, Janitor's buffing machine, right, and we're bringing in and we'll stare at it like look, I imagine the animators of the Lion King stared at lions in order to create their art. Because we walk around and we'll poke around at it and we'll say what can this do? And then and then you'll hold it up and you'll hold it up to my chest and be like, how does that make you feel? And then you know, sometimes it does I will say turned sensual. Yeah, when we start playing with an experiment.
Speaker 2: The line between experimenting and s and m is just like it's so all.
Speaker 4: The time these days, it's so thin, and that the warehouse gets so hot. It is they I just wish at your wood install some some you know, a c.
Speaker 1: And warm blasting Sam Smith, and we just get a little naughty.
Speaker 5: At some point they're playing body shop. We're in a body shop. You're running, you're rubbing fly tape on me. Ye, suck? Does it start or feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And you're rubbing up and down my chest to get stuck fly swatter accidentally hitting your bums.
Speaker 1: And I'm going harder because it won't be a bigger punishment. And then you go, wait, am I asking for it to be harder because I want it to be or because I'm a scientist.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have all signed a sexual amnesty clause.
Speaker 4: If you have, so, it's like it's like international waters in there.
Speaker 6: It's maritime law for it is.
Speaker 7: It is maritime law. We are Switzerland. It is all okay, it's all okay.
Speaker 5: Because of that, it means nothing. I still can be a proud single guy. Yeah, be getting railed.
Speaker 4: I had a fun game that I thought of, just now, would it be fun to like name a prank and then break down how it came to be.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 6: That's great because sometimes Johnny will bring pranks.
Speaker 4: Sometimes this idea and then we have to kind of reverse engineer it.
Speaker 1: But then a lot of the times I say it, we pitch it as a team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And they come in, they come in on a Google doc.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, it's so crazy to see twenty five anonymous animals in the corner.
Speaker 5: Anonymous, Ia, anonymous, Walrus, anonymous, are so many notes we don't know who they are, but they are.
Speaker 3: They are literally it's almost like they've all been turned on and they're all going crazy now.
Speaker 7: They will not log in, They will not reveal themselves.
Speaker 1: Devo is anonymous cockroach. Yes, I know every time, every damn time Google, we got you Android.
Speaker 4: Okay, So let's re engineer a rocket ship in but pushes you in a plane?
Speaker 5: Great engineering?
Speaker 7: Well that's all yeah, like re engineers.
Speaker 6: And like how to break them down?
Speaker 5: How did this come to be?
Speaker 7: Sort of the behind the music, as you guys.
Speaker 4: Know, The break is, Uh, Johnny Knoxville has a rocket ship like a little rocket in his butt, like a giant like kind of firework that doesn't set off, that pushes He's in a little rowboat, a duck boat, and it pushes him actually across the boat. And the contest to see how hoo can get the farthest.
Speaker 2: And me was he strapped to the rocket like on his belly and zooming like sticking out of his but ro.
Speaker 5: So he's standing on the boat.
Speaker 3: He's using the Roman candle as the propeller to shoot him across still laying.
Speaker 5: Yes, we used it a summer camp.
Speaker 1: We rented in a summer camp. It was a canoe, if I want to be specific. Because that boat, we couldn't we couldn't start working with bigger boats till we started dealing with a small space and the crash dummies. It was easy to stick that stuff in their butt because it was it was easy.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why it was so easy. It was so okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, actually, I actually I am a little concerned, and I just meant, like I.
Speaker 6: Started and move on.
Speaker 3: Lady fingers into a turkey, you have some motivation.
Speaker 6: Is one of the worst of that was so disgusting.
Speaker 5: But that's what that's what is at the bottom of a urmy is lady time.
Speaker 4: That's the pastry saying a lady's fingers.
Speaker 5: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: That's just one of the most disgusting visuals about discussing.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought. You're discussing. You're perfect. I'm talking about lady fingers the pastry.
Speaker 6: No, you're talking about sticking something up.
Speaker 7: The pastry into another pastry.
Speaker 6: Is worse for me.
Speaker 7: I would rather be ladies fingers.
Speaker 5: You don't understand. The pastry is part of the pastry.
Speaker 3: Lady fingers are the bottom is a dish.
Speaker 6: The dish can go into the pastry.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about something else because I'm going.
Speaker 6: To get heated and I can't be around and.
Speaker 7: I can't be what I'm going to do the day.
Speaker 1: So we're trying to set off these these crash test dummies.
Speaker 4: One of the hardest things I will say is trying, like mathematically, trying to find the right type of firework rocket that would be stuck up his bum, that wouldn't explode his asshole.
Speaker 6: We have a an overall deal with the firework store.
Speaker 1: To look at those fireworks JoJo's JoJo's Explode Room, Explode Room in Santa Anna.
Speaker 5: We have an overall deal with a fireworks shock in Santa Ana.
Speaker 1: So we expletely and we get deliveries and they drop off stuff that they're working with and we work with their stuff. We'll be like, oh, can we use this to get Johnny in the river and move him?
Speaker 4: I mean trying to find that right, I mean, it was like test and retest and retest and reach.
Speaker 3: And we optioned. We optioned a lot of fireworks from them for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because sometimes we don't want them to be selling some of the really cool fireworks were using exactly.
Speaker 3: Because you don't want to see what's coming out of Johnny knox Hill's ass.
Speaker 5: And I've seen that before fourth of July. That's the one that came out of Johnny Knoxhill's ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what's the hardest thing exactly, what's the hardest thing about our job is we have to make sure that prank wasn't done before.
Speaker 6: We have to mean them to it so we can.
Speaker 1: If we like, I remember when we heard Way Moods were going to come out, we were like, let's do a prank before these kids start doing those pranks.
Speaker 5: Jack ass boys in a car with no driver.
Speaker 3: What let's just say if there isn't a way more bit in this movie already, which I can almost guarantee.
Speaker 2: There and we and the reason we don't know is because we haven't seen the final cut yet. We're still We're still it's there, absolutely has to be.
Speaker 1: There are new inventions that come to our desk and we go, we got to crack this now.
Speaker 2: One of those I mean, those those those little Postmate robots, those Coco bots.
Speaker 5: We one in.
Speaker 3: We brought a Cocoa bot in and we were poking around it. We all had some very.
Speaker 2: Had some very exciting ideas for that. I mean mine was, of course, you open it up and there are a bunch of spiders and uh, they are in a like a.
Speaker 6: Big hot dog.
Speaker 7: So you don't see the spiders right away a hot dog, but.
Speaker 2: They are crawling around and so you might take a bite and then find out a little too late once it's in your mouth that there is a spider and there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my idea was that we we we put Stevo in there in the cocoa bot. He's kind of sitting up, growing up, and we make a little blowhole, put Dick out, and then drive that coco that that Postmates bot to a nunnery and then watch these nuns look for their coffee in the in the bot.
Speaker 2: It's a little little dick and a cocoa bot. Send it to a nunnery.
Speaker 7: Get me to a nunnery, I say.
Speaker 5: Get Dick to a nunnery.
Speaker 7: Get Dick.
Speaker 5: My fitch was what I wanted.
Speaker 4: To make the cocobot pretty big and people be like, what the hell is in there?
Speaker 5: So they open up m M.
Speaker 4: A fighter comes out, punches you in the head, punches you in the head.
Speaker 5: Fis coming out.
Speaker 4: We men going like, what is in this boom knocked out?
Speaker 3: Really fun and and my trick I was going to do a classic prank where uh, they're on the street and you're watching civilians look at someone on Sunset Boulevard and one of our guys goes in to grab something out of the cocobot disappears completely inside of it.
Speaker 5: Oh ye, drives away. So we have a more situation.
Speaker 3: We have mirrors, and that's gonna kind of people being like, wait.
Speaker 5: What the what's happening with this crazy thing?
Speaker 6: But you know, at the end of the day, we bring all these ideas to Johnny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we have a strict rule, like because there's a fine line between jackass and Impractical Jokers, and it's.
Speaker 2: Hall we had, you know, we had a coco Bot pitch that ended up we ended up selling it to the Impractical Jokers, which was baby trapped in cocobot, can't get out, and we put a baby monitor inside of a coco Bot and so everyone thought, oh my god, there's a baby in here.
Speaker 7: What are we gonna do?
Speaker 6: And we can tell the voice there's an artistic voice.
Speaker 1: The second that pitch came to our desk and then it was Baby, we go Jackass isn't Baby, it's old novel and men.
Speaker 6: Yes, then we send that off.
Speaker 4: I would say the difference between Jackass and practical jokers. Jackasses feels like internally created by fourteen year olds and practical jokers feels internally created by forty five year olds.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I will say there's who's doing it's different.
Speaker 7: There was some crossover.
Speaker 3: There is a kind of a secret I'm blowing up the spot right now, but there's a secret underground marketplace where people share pranks and sell prank cities see each other.
Speaker 5: It's called the whack market and it's really talk.
Speaker 2: About a little nervous talking about the whack Market. I won't disclose the location, of course, but it is literally underground. We meet in secrecy. There are robes involved, there are candles. There is a secret society and passwords as well. And we exchange. We exchange ideas with uh the with well punked when it was still around change.
Speaker 5: UH, scare control whatever that is called that show?
Speaker 7: What would you do with John KeyOne?
Speaker 5: We were such a different and he has a great idea, he really did.
Speaker 6: We do a lot of work with.
Speaker 5: It's going to work what would you do?
Speaker 7: It was an idea for a dick and a tractor that I just can't pull off.
Speaker 3: We accidentally switched suitcases once and I accidentally I walked in and I pitched Johnny Knoxville. Uh.
Speaker 5: You see a Latina woman get fired from her job and that didn't work.
Speaker 6: I mean, mister beast is down there.
Speaker 5: Mister beast is down there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mister come down there.
Speaker 4: People down there, the guys who do the trick shots are down there. Oh yeah, yeah what And you know remember when the hollyweed guy came in and he was pitching that for years.
Speaker 5: He himself made it happen.
Speaker 3: And I don't want this to Please do not search the whack market. I don't want to wake up the jelly in my mouth tomorrow morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, you really.
Speaker 6: Don't, And I will say it.
Speaker 1: People, people online have a conspiracy that it's that grilled cheese restaurant on Librea.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not the grilled cheese. People just go there, and there's no reason it's been open for fifteen years. There's no reason it's stayed open. But it's it's a good idea.
Speaker 5: That's why it's open.
Speaker 7: That's weird.
Speaker 6: That's why they're there.
Speaker 4: Only grill fun grilled cheese. Yeah, what if I want some peanut butter and jelly and my grilled.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that somebody is getting a bree pearre geese every day.
Speaker 4: And the funniest thing about that is you don't need to melt that grey are No, it'd be better if it wasn't hot greair.
Speaker 5: Don't mind if I don't, it's not don't mind, I don't.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I think we should do our segment that we do at the end of every workday called don't mind.
Speaker 5: If I don't, don't mind if I don't. It's just kind of loosens.
Speaker 6: It helps us. It helps us generate things where we think of things that we don't want to happen to us.
Speaker 1: And usually the boys go, do that to me, so we go, Okay, if we're suck, let's just say a bunch of stuff we don't want to happen to our body.
Speaker 7: Sitting in a bear trap. Don't mind if I don't miss me with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I sat down at a movie theater and just and instead of that my theater seat, it's quicksand covered in come.
Speaker 4: Don't mind if I don't quicksand covered and come, don't Oh no, I'm singing it quicksand it's the pranksters.
Speaker 6: Pba J No it is not.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is click sands covered to come. You're saying that's the pranksters. pH.
Speaker 2: Don't mind if I don't, don't mind, if I don't, don't mind if I don't.
Speaker 3: Be on her first date and the date goes to the bathroom, but you think she's actually left you because she's been gone for forty five minutes, and then she comes back covered in poop poop, don't don't.
Speaker 4: Being in South Africa, and you know how they drag those fake seals behind the boats in order to the great white trucks can jump up and they can get amazing shots that you being the seal that's terrified.
Speaker 5: I know, I genuinely got a little scared.
Speaker 1: Is gonna helt it taking a big old poop in the d s A at the Austin Airport.
Speaker 5: Don't mind.
Speaker 2: I don't getting getting into going to an into a port at Coachella. But the coach but you little do you know it's on a moving train and it's gonna be a and it's gonna be a bullet train and it's gonna go be a bullet to northern California.
Speaker 5: Don't mind, don't don't.
Speaker 3: Uh going into a grocery store covered in marshmallow fluff and then falling into all the open cereals and a cereal aisle and ending up being a big old piece of cereal and then some big old baby like from Honey, I blew up.
Speaker 4: The kids wants to eat you don't mind. Start off really strong, and then it's just off. We've got to put ourselves to bed.
Speaker 5: It's a session. I definitely don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't I wouldn't want to be on a motorcycle and go through through the skim store and get spanked by Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 5: Don't don't mind, I don't want. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: See and then we go, Now I'm doing too much.
Speaker 5: When that happens, you wait a second. I kind of want to do that. We found the gray? Are we found the gray and that can be the next thing.
Speaker 6: It's just enough for the audience to go. But what if I did that? We man on a motorcycle, small mini motorcycles.
Speaker 4: Middle motorcycle driving through the skinny store naked getting spanked by Kim Kardashian, and we have the Kim Kardashian plug in, the plug in, the plug in where it's the Glade plug in, but it's the scent of it's the.
Speaker 5: Glade plug in because it smells like sandal would.
Speaker 4: But then we got to do this, like people will want to watch this little vignette because it's like, we see Kim Kardashian and she goes, Hi, I'm Kim Kardashian. This is this is jacket, this is the naked skimscore motorcycle.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, I mean, it's so fun to get cameos. We should talk about some.
Speaker 7: Of this is a little bit of a spoiler, but.
Speaker 4: In the new Jackass movies, starting off with, of course the biggest cameo, we've one of the biggest cameos we've ever had, Rudy Juliani.
Speaker 1: I mean we've been trying to get Juliani, I'd say for every movie I've been on for at least five years.
Speaker 3: And the problem is he's been too available to the point where I know he actually we us.
Speaker 7: Him for a veil checks and he sends us a full calendar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know what. He ended up getting cut from the final cut of this movie, so he will not be in.
Speaker 1: But ultimately you want someone who will say, maybe I might be a veil, because you don't want them to be super happy to do the prank.
Speaker 6: No, we need them to look a little bust exactly.
Speaker 5: I will say he was.
Speaker 2: Too happy when we stuck him in that pile of dead fish and then launched him up, up, up, up and away.
Speaker 5: We launched him.
Speaker 6: And we played that K pop Demon Hunter song, He's going up. He's sitting on the piles of it, on piles of it.
Speaker 5: He liked it too much, he said, this is he kept. This is gonna save me, This is gonna save my record.
Speaker 3: I am very excited about a frank we did with the very famous, very wonderful Gretit Tuneberg.
Speaker 5: Yes, told her climate change was fixed. No, that's off.
Speaker 7: It was actually was.
Speaker 5: Immediately left.
Speaker 6: We did it. We brought our huge pizza and then pepperoni it said, climate change fixed?
Speaker 5: What is this? We can't you know?
Speaker 2: All the guys kept coming in with like a fake scientist drag, and they were.
Speaker 7: Drag all science outfits they're using.
Speaker 5: That's I like to shout out exchange for being our scientist.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Monage Pepperman killed.
Speaker 3: As a climate activist, d creatures a scientist, giving a big pizza, the gratitude Berg.
Speaker 6: To thank Maddie, Oh my god, Siegler the Dancer.
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you for jumping in and being so game.
Speaker 6: The cast of Titanic.
Speaker 5: Fixed.
Speaker 6: We love you, Rankyande, we love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for looking Greta Turnberg in the eyes and saying we've run the numbers.
Speaker 5: It's actually good awful, one of the worst I ever.
Speaker 2: She was offended, she was angry, and you know she was right. She was right to keep our cars. Yes, our cars, our cars, ours we have, We're what we have.
Speaker 4: Jill Biden, Jill Jail surviving the fart room, Doctor, Jill survives the fart room.
Speaker 5: Can you walk through an entire room that smells like farts and not throw up?
Speaker 6: And Johnny is there going? Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Jill?
Speaker 6: It's really sweet.
Speaker 2: And she you know, she lasted twenty eight minutes in the farm room and her secret service guys only lasted fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and their chemistry with the guys was good, unique good chemistry too, and chemistry that we can't add up with numbers humans.
Speaker 7: No, that's something we cannot calculate.
Speaker 5: We got Halle Berry in a small blimp, big tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we put her in a little blimp and then we got that blimp stuff stuck in a tree and she had.
Speaker 5: To ask strangers to get her death.
Speaker 7: It was funny.
Speaker 5: It was funny. It was funny people even like Halle Berry. How do I get you down from there?
Speaker 6: And guess what?
Speaker 1: It's the guys in drag and the guys in drag and they're all walking by and they're going, I have my baby and Steve's the baby.
Speaker 3: It was very equally confused because it was kind of a situation where they both thought they were pranking the other.
Speaker 7: Everybody thought they were the one pranking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I loved JK. Simmons in a baby dentist where he.
Speaker 7: Was a little baby.
Speaker 2: We put his head in a little baby bassinette and he had these little, tiny baby arms that we were using as a puppeteer, and we were trying to drill people's teeth out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was horrendous. JK.
Speaker 4: Simmons was deeply horrified watching people's teeth be drilled out.
Speaker 7: No, he didn't enjoy it, but he you know, he stated it. He's a professional letter they.
Speaker 5: Kylie was just telling me the funniest thing.
Speaker 7: It's the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: You can become a Patreon member and hear more about our lives, the episodes and other fun things we're doing on the side.
Speaker 7: Isn't it hilarious?
Speaker 5: Isn't that just a trip?
Speaker 7: Isn't that so like us?
Speaker 3: For three to five to ten dollars a month, we literally will do all that kind of stuff on Patriarchy enjoying us.
Speaker 7: And we have merch.
Speaker 3: You know, we actually have a piece of merch that was voted on by the patrons that we made in real life. It's a set of air pod headphones covers that say, if these fuckers is empty, I'm listening to AOA, So you gotta get on.
Speaker 7: The Patreon because I think that's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are doing some funny stuff and we're loving it too, and we're loving it.
Speaker 6: Where are those that's from?
Speaker 7: They're from artists on Artists on artists on artists dot com.
Speaker 5: That's right. We call this a two for one. Enjoy the rest of the up.
Speaker 1: We got the whole cast of stranger things to get on bird scooters and go on a real squirrel loop de loop.
Speaker 6: Yes, that was.
Speaker 3: Fun, oh that way, And I mean speaking of that, who could forget taping Allen coming to an office chair and pushing him onto a half pipe?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about ramps, half pipes and engine works, I would get. Yeah, Sometimes we'll go because remember the Coco All four of our ideas for the Cocoa Postmate spot were so good, but then at the end of the day we couldn't decide, so we went put an engine on it and ramp it up.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we'll go just put it on a ramp, put an engine.
Speaker 2: You would have when it flies off a rams because some of these are you know, we we have to switch back and forth often between prank mode and stunt mode, you see, because some of these are not necessarily uh an attack on another person.
Speaker 7: They are a cool thing to do with science, and are.
Speaker 4: How far can the human body be stretched? Will they land or will it go so badly that they might get close to death?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: And then sometimes we'll watch, like we'll watch Johnny get on the Postmates Cocoa bot and go through the ramp and land and the guys will laugh and we're and we go it still didn't really hit. So we'll be like, can someone do it naked? And that usually pushes it.
Speaker 4: It's either naked or at a bull like that's actible or naked, sometimes both.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's very specific and interesting to talk about too, because we do test every stunt with clothes on and with clothes.
Speaker 5: Naked and the dummies. That's your favorite part the dummies?
Speaker 3: Of course, Well I wouldn't say it's my favorite part, but I think what's very important is and and we have to talk about this is we're if we're really opening it up. If you know Johnny Knoxville is doing something naked aerodynamically, I need to know what a channels are going to do.
Speaker 5: So we do have genital.
Speaker 3: Mockupstically correct anatomically correct mockups that I put on the dummies and we see what those wieners do as as we throw them across the room.
Speaker 5: It's just important to see.
Speaker 4: Are handling those wieners kind of like a woman's fingers entering a Terram.
Speaker 5: Suits in a Jeremy suit. It's a pastry. I need to show it to you later. I don't want to see it, whatever that is. I do not don't.
Speaker 3: The janitals are safe. I keep them refridge next to all my Nase energy drinks. They're right there and and they're fine.
Speaker 5: You have to keep them cool. Well, they're made of a very precious well.
Speaker 7: Of course, it's a very expensive material.
Speaker 3: And by the way, my office is right next to where they make the carburetors, and so it gets hot in that machine.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, of course, I mean, should we talk about our favorite stunts recently? I really love skateboard halfpipe hands both in fish tanks with one piranha in it. It's so good and it is really such a delicate balance of being able to skateboard and having your hands not be eaten and munch munch, munched by piranha.
Speaker 6: Mikayla.
Speaker 1: I loved that one because it reminded me of the stuff we did when I was younger, like like earlier stuff like we're doing a lot of we're playing with a lot of ai, we're playing with a lot of engines because we got to like be in the New World.
Speaker 6: But then doing some just classic hand in a piranha is so like.
Speaker 4: Jacks a I can't touch this now, I actually can't invent these ideas because it's too our brains are too broken.
Speaker 6: We are safe from that, which is nice.
Speaker 4: I'll go with one of my favorite classics. It's simple easy speedboat backflip, really fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's really clean, really simple.
Speaker 6: I really love that we.
Speaker 1: Tried to make fire having Johnny fart in a car with the heat the seat warmers on. Yeah, that was really fun trying to start a fire with just the seat warmers at a fart.
Speaker 3: This is really took a long time. Did but it might be a surprise. Didn't have that idea that morning. It kind of came on the fly. We found in the moment and we had.
Speaker 6: Jeff Probes joined for a survivor closed.
Speaker 7: Yes, I remember.
Speaker 2: And now it's so awesome because the Boy Scouts of America are now using that technique in part of their camping. So in addition to the hot stones or the magnifying glass amazing starting fires, they are teaching you to eat cheesy Gordiina crunches and on that car and sit.
Speaker 6: In that tesla.
Speaker 3: I also loved Cheaper by the Cannon, which was one of my favorites, where we put twelve people in a cannon and we shot them all at at once.
Speaker 5: Yes, at each other, at each other, see who win and yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: It was six people in one canon, six people in the other, and we into the cannons at each other and they shot.
Speaker 2: Him any It was so funny and there were I mean, should we talk about safety? That does remind me because I I mean, I know that some of us have strong opinions about helmets and knee pads and whether that cheapens the prank, whether it doesn't. You know, I think it is a nice thing to do for the actors.
Speaker 7: I think it's nice to have.
Speaker 1: It's my rule, Mikayla, I'll say it. If he's putting a helmet on, I need to see ass or Dick.
Speaker 7: It's a trade off.
Speaker 5: If that's a trade off, the one thing on. There's one thing off with mommy, Okay, it's.
Speaker 7: The Coco Chanel rule. Before leaving the house, you got one thing right thing, And I said, if.
Speaker 6: You want, if they want to wear an athletic cup, they don't get a cup on their head.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd love to bring this up to because I'm having difficulty saying that to our new female cast.
Speaker 5: One thing on, one thing off, one thing on, one thing off.
Speaker 1: It's funny to say to Johnny right and they and it makes you wonder why said wants us to bring in an intimacy coordinating.
Speaker 3: This is someone's dick flying over a mini golf course. That's a cast mate landing in a cup. Absolutely well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, the great thing about having a female cast member is now we get to do mamma mammogram machine pranks.
Speaker 6: It's just mammagam after mammogram after.
Speaker 2: Mammogramor on a moving train. And then yeah, it's it's you know, it's a painful machine. It's a crazy machine, torture device.
Speaker 4: We have a theme, all right, So to finish ups, should we just lift list all our favorite pranks we've ever done. Yeah, yeah, let's start snake board, skateboard that's made of snakes.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's good, classic.
Speaker 7: B fishbowl, fish bowl on the head full of bees?
Speaker 5: You love fishballs? I like, to be honest, I've never seen a fishbowl you love fishball stuff?
Speaker 6: Do you love fishball stuff? It's just a mammogram once because we got some good ones this season. Of course, we got a guy dressed up like a mammogram.
Speaker 7: Machine.
Speaker 6: You have to put the titties in his hands.
Speaker 5: Manogram there, it is there, it is there.
Speaker 7: We have that option does a movie as well, So we are thinking about that.
Speaker 3: We have Taylor Lautner, both of them laying on beds that are actually skateboards.
Speaker 6: We made. We made it work. We made a house a skateboard.
Speaker 5: Howse skateboard?
Speaker 7: How skateboard?
Speaker 6: How skateboard?
Speaker 7: Not a mobile home. It is something something else.
Speaker 5: We have surfing us pain.
Speaker 4: You're surfing, but you're touched to tasers and every time you catch a wave, you have to survive the tape worse than water.
Speaker 5: Would you believe it? Would you worse in water? We have XLX scuba suit. That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Speaking of water, we're putting for every We're putting a jet ski in the biggest condom in the world and seeing how far it can go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see how far I could go? Just to see you would not believe how far this jet ski goes.
Speaker 6: We want to see.
Speaker 2: We are doing a syringe full of gatorade just to see what it does to the human body. We are injecting it via needle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're We're We're putting a taxi on the La River just to see what it does.
Speaker 7: We got a.
Speaker 3: Naughty Wheel pottery class where the water is lube and the clay is poop.
Speaker 5: We got.
Speaker 4: Stevo will be in a sumo suit and fourteen hundred first graders will have bats with nails in them.
Speaker 2: We got Dick Polar that is a claw machine that pulls your dick as far as it can go, and once you freak out, it's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we speaking of that.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 6: Dick Choir.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dick chirreiful.
Speaker 6: It's a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Dick's singing, and we're gonna have a couple old ladies come in for choir rehearsal and see what happens.
Speaker 3: We're having all the boys wear those uh those those devices that simulate pregnancy cramps, and then we're having them do one of those indoor surfing lessons.
Speaker 5: We have Old People Org.
Speaker 4: We put the whole cast in old person makeup and make them hook up in the middle of Echo Park and see what people say.
Speaker 1: We're putting an aura ring in Johnny Knoxville's anus and seeing if it had a good night's rest.
Speaker 2: We're doing human chrysalis, where you put a human man into the same fluid that caterpillar sleeps in before it becomes a butterfly, just to see what happens to him.
Speaker 3: Johnny Knoxville is I can't spoil this entirely, but he I will say he's doing a character that he's hoping will get him detained by Ice.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to tell you. I think it's a bad idea. I think it's a mistake.
Speaker 6: It's a bad idea.
Speaker 7: I can't go well, we never said this was anything correct.
Speaker 5: This is bad.
Speaker 6: He never said it was correct.
Speaker 5: That one for Johnny Ice Ice Spicy.
Speaker 4: We've added some ice cubes with the hottest peppers in the world to.
Speaker 5: Someone's drink.
Speaker 6: To someone's drink. We're working with the Hot Ones guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, we break the hot Ones guy. That's actually what's funny. That's kind of a reverse prank. We did a hot Ones thing with Seawan Evans where we gave Johnny Knoxville ten very mild.
Speaker 5: Wins and so he didn't think. He was like, what's the problem here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then everyone else Sean Evans was like and then he thought he was like, is something wrong with my tongue?
Speaker 2: We're doing fog machine butt chug. That's where you go to a haunted house and you butt chug a fog machine.
Speaker 7: See if it comes out the mouth is the goal.
Speaker 1: We taught a lizard to play rock paper Scissors with Johnny Knoxville's dick, and that'll be fun.
Speaker 7: The lizard was very good.
Speaker 5: Really good.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much for listening. Catch the new Jackass movie soon. We'll see you, guys.
Speaker 6: We worked so hard on it.
Speaker 1: I like, truly, there's a lot every single every single stunt and trick you see. Imagine maybe at least six months of practicing on that and crash dummies with that, and every single thing has full heart. I mean, we go home to our families at the end of the day after working on these these tricks and we go I think I made the best one today. Every day like that, and every day is like that. And I hope I put food on the table for my kids by thinking.
Speaker 2: Of this stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you again to my parents for having sex so that I could be here today and talk about everything. Yeah, this has been a wonderful, wonderful experience with you guys, and I truly believe this is the best team in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I'm so grateful and I want to shout out doctor Foudi, who taught me everything I know about Dix.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do the work without you and dummies.
Speaker 5: If you're still watching, go to that.
Speaker 2: This has been Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists, answering the question.
Speaker 7: Now, that's why they call it Jobiz Live from the Beautiful Dynasy type Writer.
Speaker 2: Join the Patreon, we'll talk all about it and we'll probably watch some Jackass clips.
Speaker 6: Good Night, bye, patrons.
Speaker 7: In the bio, Artists on art and so on.
Speaker 2: Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood roundtable podcast created and hosted by Kylie Brakeman, Jeremy Colham, Angela Girtana, and Patrick McDonald.
Speaker 6: It is a production of.
Speaker 2: Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and I Heart Media Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Abadaka and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabriel Ponton and edited by Connor McCain. Thumb nail art is by Josh Fleury and logu design is by Lucy Tomquitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater. The opinions expressed on this podcast do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast.
Speaker 7: And we don't know what the heck we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Full video versions of Aoaoaoa are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us a five star review wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 7: That's all for now, good night, Hollywood,