Speaker 1: Hello everyone, it's your big sister Cheeky's and you've reached my personal voicemailbox for the Dear Cheeky's podcast. I'm here to give you a device on anything and everything you need help with. Whether you're going through a breakup or having issues with your family, or maybe you have a question about my personal life. Whatever the case is, I want to hear from you. Remember these are my thoughts and my opinions, and if you're suffering from a serious issue or hardship, you should seek help from a qualified professional. All right, now, go ahead and leave your message at the sound of the beeB.
Speaker 2: Hi Cheeky's.
Speaker 3: First of all, I love you, I love your siblings and wish you the best. Yeah to thescendence. Yeah. I had a question. So right when you started your career, I noticed that you and your Theolupe were kind of like distance, but once the auditory started, he was on your side and your sibling side when that happened, So my question is, how is your relationship with your theolup and just if you could clarify or whatever or up to what you want to say, But why did your Theolupe took so long to like publicly be on your and your siblings side. And another question is is there going to be a second season of Chiki's in Fieltro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 3: See another season anyway. Thank you and love you and sending lots of love and to you and your siblings and love your mom.
Speaker 2: Thank you, oh Patty, thank you, Thank you for all of those nice wishes and prayers for myself and my family which you seem as ras.
Speaker 1: Yes, And in regards to your question, first I'll answer the question about Cheeky sein Feeditro season two. Well, it's an exclusive here on Dear Cheeky's guys, but I just found out a few days ago that yes, we just got green lit for a second season. So Patti, thank you so much. That's so crazy that you're asking about that. I don't know when we're going to start recording, but they did give us the green lights, so that is a blessing. And regards to my deo Lupe, you know, we're good, we're cordial, we're respectful. A lot happened even before my mom passed away, things that I won't get into, and then after my mom passed away, things were just very sticky. I wasn't in a good place I started my career, and I didn't really feel his support. I felt quite the opposite, and a lot of things were said, and I was hurt for a long time, and then he apologized to me, something I haven't really talked about publicly, but he apologized to me a couple of years ago, and I accepted his apology and it felt very sincere. But I just think so much has happened that we're both a little hesitant to get too close.
Speaker 4: But when we see each.
Speaker 1: Other and he comments on my stuff and he's very playful, so I don't know. I just think we haven't given ourselves a chance to get closer. So maybe that'll happen. I'm not opposed to it. Him and I agree that we need to have a nice, deep conversation alone, maybe with some tequila, because with tequila, you know, you get more honest and feelings just start flowing. But that hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 5: But we're good.
Speaker 1: I have no bad feelings towards him or anything like that. I'm good when it comes to that. So thank you for asking, And yeah, one day, maybe one day, I don't know. He can come on the pod we'll see. Thank you for your question, is Patty okay? Moving on to.
Speaker 4: Marii Hichiki's Buenosi. I don't know what time it is when you listen to this, but first of all, I just want to say that I love you and I'm very thankful for everything that you stand for and for your vulnerability with your listeners. I want to thank you for the book Unstoppable. I just finished listening to it, Like I think this is my third time listening to it. It has been a very inspirational book for me. I went through a period where I was losing so many people in my life because it just were not a positive thing in my life anymore, and so that was very difficult, and your book helped me through it. I just finished listening to your last podcast where you talk about being ready of letting go of the right people. The funny thing is, I just had this conversation with my sister where I just feel like I'm going through a change and I don't know how to explain it. I feel like there's going to be more people that I'm going to be losing, and somehow I'm at peace with it. So I just want to know how did you get to this girly era, because I feel like I'm in it, and this is the very first time that I'm entering a girly era. I have always have had to defend myself and stand up for myself and fight. I don't want to fight or argue with anyone. Either you're meant for me or you're not. And that's it. But ready to know when you're going to release a new book because I would love to listen to it.
Speaker 1: Oh mighty, you guys are making my heart so happy today. Thank you for listening to my podcast. Thank you for reading my book. I am so grateful. I'm glad that I'm able to inspire and encourage you guys. It's just it's music to my ears. So thank you, thank you, thank you for that confirmation. I am working on a book again, another exclusive for Dear Cheeky's What better place than my podcast is talk about all these things. But I am working on it. Two weeks ago the idea came to me and I have I haven't gotten the green light on that yet. My agent needs me to work a little bit more on it, so I'm going to write a few things. But it is a self help book, so I will keep you guys updated on that, but definitely want to help the world in any way that I possibly can. And in regards to your question, I don't know exactly how and when this happened. I think with the career that I'm in and it being so male dominated, I felt the need to step into my masculine energy and I was in it so much and it gets tiring. And I felt like in order to also make my relationship work, and I started noticing that me being a little bit more feminine for the lack of a better word, or submissive, it was really helping my relationship and also allowing my man to step into his power. And I said, I really want this relationship to work, I have to let myself be led because I have always been the leader. I am the eldest child, the eldest sibling, and I always felt like I needed to be the example and be a leader, and it was just a lot of pressure and I felt that I needed to do that in my relationships. Little did I know, and subconsciously I was emasculating my man. Sink it at getten though, you know, and I've learned through therapy and reading books and just listening to my inner voice when I'm meditating, and it just felt something within me saying I want to be more gentle, I want to be more soft. I don't want to have my fists up ready to defend myself or fight. Like I'm just like no, like you just said, Who's meant for me is meant for me and every single aspect of my life, and I'm just gonna let it flow, not gonna force anything. And it's so liberating girls, So we are definitely on the same frequency. Enjoy it, embrace it, let it be, really listen to that inner voice that we have that's God speaking to us. That's what I think, especially in those quiet moments. But yeah, I don't really know exactly when it happened. I just know that it was happening since last year. I'm like, Okay, something is not feeling right, something's feeling different, and I knew something was happening a shift. I wasn't entirely sure until this year where I was like, Okay, this is what it is. So yeah, I think it was just a process to get to this point. And I'm still learning a lot. I'm still trying to figure things out. I mean, girl, we're evolving creatures, so it's going to be something that is gonna happen and we're always gonna change. So we are on the same wavelength right now, so let's just be girlies together again. Thank you so much Maddy for your question, and thank you so much for listening to the pod.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, next question comes from Angie. Hi Chiki, Thank you so much for being such a great role model. You're beautiful inside and out.
Speaker 6: So my question is that did you overcome being so independent and now being married. I know it's not easy. I know some guys are really needy or sometimes we can be needed too, but I feel like for me, I haven't dated it in a while, right, and so I have a fifteen year old so I've been busy with his soccer academy, me trying to build my brand and business, helping out my family, working on myself by exercising and eating healthy. But as the better I'm getting, I'm attracting more. I'm attracting more, and I've noticed that I'm attracting guys so they ask me on a day. One of them is actually asking me on a day, and I haven't dated it in a long time. But how do I go from being so independent to actually give myself the opportunity to be loved? I know it could be a lot of work and it takes two. But then again, I'm here thinking like, wow, I'm so independent, like I don't really want to deal with nobody. I'm doing my own stuff building and that's what I want to do. Is it just me being straight up with them, like, hey, you know what, I'm not going to have time for this and this is that I'm here trying to build. Are we going to build together? Because I know they need a lot of attention.
Speaker 1: Andrea, I love you. Yes, yes, men do need attention, absolutely, as do we. You know, I think because you've been single for so long, Babe, you're used to that. You know, you're used to doing your thing and not having to let anyone know what you're doing that. You know, so I get that. But it's also very nice to share your life with someone. You know. You have a fifteen year old boy and he's gonna get older and he's not gonna need you as much, which is good because loso so he has to spread his wings right now. He needs you, and that's great. This is a very important age. So I love what you're doing. You're being a soccer mom. Love that for you. You're building your brand. That's amazing. And the reason that you're attracting so many guys right now is because you are on a high vibration girl, like you're doing you and that's beautiful. That confidence that you are just you know, you're radiating. It is attracting people. Is it going to attract the right people? I don't know. That's for you to decide. But this is what happened for me. Piggybacking a little bit on the last question, so make sure you kind of hear that out a little bit. But I got a little tired of being so independent. I love being independent. I am still me, but I also allowed myself to be taken care of because I deserve to be loved. It is my god given right to be happy to share my life with someone. And I think when you get to that point, you're gonna know when you're ready, like, Okay, I'm ready to share this, and yes, absolutely be one hundred percent upfront with them. It's the best thing you could do so that they know from the very beginning, from the get this is what I'm about. But you also have to be able and willing to give and to take, to compromise. And until you're ready to compromise and share your life with someone, then open that door. But if not, then don't. If you're still hesitant, then don't wait it out. Go on dates, chill, be honest. Hey, I'm just looking for a good time. I want to go to dinner and blah blah blah. Or yes, I'm ready. I am ready. I am ready to compromise. I am ready to give and to take. That's what a relationship is. And it's not going to be easy, trust me, because we are independent women. But you need to feed the king in your man in every way, and he does need to feel like he's the man. And if he's not leading, you have to show him. You have to like, hey, this is how I like things done. And it's going to take time. It's not going to be perfect from the beginning, but you will feel a connection like this is my person. That's what I felt. And we're still trying to figure it out and we're still doing therapy. It's gonna be a thing that is going to happen for the rest of our relationship. And I'm okay with that. I think that that's what we need. Emilia and I so allow yourself to be cared for. Let it happen. It's the best advice I can give you. It took me a while, but open your heart to that. Thank you so much, Miss Angie. Okay, guys, next and last question comes from an anonymous listener. All right, let's see, there's just.
Speaker 5: A lot of fear right now of deportation of a loved one, you know, families being separated, and it's scary and it's scary times that a lot of families are going through this. Just anything we can let me know how I can just trust and overcome that fear.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. It breaks my heart. I have a lot of people that I love that are friends that work with me that worry me sometimes if you know they're late coming to the office or I don't hear from them, I'm like, okay, are they okay? So I get it, But we cannot live in fear. And I know, I know it sounds cliche. I know it's easier said than done. But here's the thing. Even if one of our loved ones get deported. Thank God that at least hopefully you're able to go visit them. There's FaceTime. Thank goodness for technology. I know that's like the worst case scenario, but the more fear we put into something and the more energy, the more we're attracting that. So I think the best thing to do is is what I do, even with my siblings, because trust me, I worry about them a lot. But once I just put them in God's hand. Spiritually, I even imagine it. I'm like, I am putting my siblings in your hands. I am putting my loved ones in your hands. God, May your will be done, mayor will be done. Every day. It's an everyday thing. And when you think of them, pray for them, take care of them, take care of the roads that they're on. I always pray for my siblings' homes, their their minds, their hearts, their children's, their relationships, their jobs, and my God protect them, protect them. I literally put like a shield around them, and I'm like, God, I have faith in you that you're gonna keep them safe. And you cast your worries to God, and it's it's it takes this weight off your shoulders, or it's like, Okay, I don't have control. When we realize that we don't have control of a situation and we just let it be and we're just like, well, I let go and I let god.
Speaker 6: It just.
Speaker 1: I can't even explain it. You have to just do it and really believe it and feel it. So that's what I suggest. And I know, I know it's hard. Believe me. It's a really really sad time that we're living. It's disheartening. I can talk about this all day. It hurts my heart. I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna do what I can do. I'm gonna do what I can do, what's in my power to do, and that's all we can do. And also, my anonymous listener, I am working with a lawyer right now, Madia. I'm in Losa, and we're gonna start doing lives once or twice a month, and she's going to be answering all these tough questions that we all have in regards to immigration and our rights. That is the most important thing. Guys, know your rights, Google it, chat, gbt it, whatever it is that you use. Ask the questions, call a lawyer and ask. There's nothing wrong with asking and knowing your rights because you have rights. Absolutely you have rights, and they don't want you to know because it's frustrating them. But the more you know, I always tell you, guys, this knowledge is power, so informence. Okay, it's the best advice I can give you. So I am praying for you and praying for all of us. I thank you, guys for your quo questions. I love the variety of questions guys. I feel like this is a mini therapy session for all of us. So thank you guys for sharing your questions with us. I love you all so much and I can't wait to hear from you next week. And if you have any questions of your own about affairs, about career, aspirations, about intimacy, I want to hear it all. So leave your question at speakpipe dot com, slash Cheekys and Chill podcast Okay, I love you. This is a production of iHeartRadio and the Micaeldura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michaeldura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h I q U I s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast,