Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three thirty four, Episode three of Dirty's guction of My Heart Radio. Oh no, buddy, all right, cook.
Speaker 2: Ding he's good.
Speaker 1: Give me fully cooked all the way through his internal temperature anyway, whatever the cookbook says.
Speaker 2: It needs to be one sixty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go one sixty five. If this seems right for a turkey, I like my turkey, pink pink.
Speaker 2: This is the between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want like I like my turkey, room tep rare if possible, nice crust on the outside and then room tep just Uh if you could just take a flamethrower to that pick real quick and.
Speaker 1: Leave it, leave it alone.
Speaker 2: Brelaid, Brulaid is exactly right.
Speaker 1: Uh what is this? This is a podcast where you take deep to America's share consciousness. It's Tuesday, April sixteenth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It's Wednesday, April seventeenth, twenty twenty four. I don't fucking know, man.
Speaker 2: All right, you think I even know what fucking day it is?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, Now I'm getting it wrong. We're fucked. Hey, guess what if it is?
Speaker 2: If rumors rumors, if the rumors are true, and it is Wednesday, April seventeenth.
Speaker 4: Then it's National Banana Day, National Fish Day, National Cheese ball Day. But that looks on the picture, it looks like a like a goat, like a piece of goat cheese rolled up into a snowball.
Speaker 2: H Then National Nuts on the Outside. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, National Haiku Poetry Day, and National Ellis Island Family History Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, shout out to all of those things. Yeah, especially those goat cheese cheeseballs with like walnuts on the outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When they're like the two gang, Yeah, shout out Haiku gang, you know what I mean. Yeah, Yeah, we're out here.
Speaker 1: You're a big, big haiku gang.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry, I met I met Hoku, the pop artist from the nineties who had that one song who was Donjo's granddaughter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm also not family on that family.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that was that's Dennis Miller.
Speaker 1: That's not family guy, that's Dennis Miller, like obscure, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the next thing, you know, you're doing haikus with Hokku and then it doesn't run away to Goku.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I noticed that when Miles gets tired, he turns into Dennis Miller.
Speaker 2: Get away from me.
Speaker 1: Oh man, my name is Jack O'Brien aka Cry Baby Cry Mister Jack O'Brien, and he's old enough to roast hot Ones. That one's courtesy of Panoramic View. I added the last part because I guess I was just discussing how like Conan was being eulogized over the weekend due to his hot Ones video going viral, and.
Speaker 2: I was saying, very good, it was very good.
Speaker 1: I was saying that as an elderly millennial, I was familiar with Conan, less familiar with hot Ones. I think that was the first time I watched the whole Hot Ones, so I did No Hot Ones too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the first time I ever watched the Hot Ones all the way through was the Kate Blanchet episode.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm gay now, you know. I was just yeah, but I acknowledged I was wrong. I said it was an old take, and then people are like, some real old takes happening with Hot three hot Ones today, and I was like, yeah, no, that's correct. I'm as fun. Also, I didn't mean to be mean to that. I just I think I just said that it was like an episode of Conan O'Brien's podcast, except he's in pain, which is the premise of the show. I believe, but did not mean to this. I thought it was cool. Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joant once.
Speaker 2: Again by my co host.
Speaker 1: He's back, mister Miles Great.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Miles Gray, Mexico.
Speaker 2: You got out? Okay, you go.
Speaker 4: Wait, I forgot I'm not in Tokyo and busses drift away.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, sorry guy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he will be drifting off to look through the jet.
Speaker 4: Lag is very difficult when you go for four days. It completely I don't again. I'm it might be April sick, and you know what, let's just call it Tuesday, April Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Mentally, let's just call it that.
Speaker 4: Uh yes, thank you, I'm back and I'm you can hear my voice.
Speaker 2: I was screaming a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm my voice is a little bit shot, but shout out to Tomoko and Dylan. Had a beautiful wedding Nosaka, and I'm glad I was able to be there. And the priest at the very traditional Japanese wedding came out up to me and put like this traditional hat on my head, and I asked.
Speaker 2: Why he did it, why he chose me. He said, Oh, because you don't have hair, and all these other people do and I didn't want to message their hair.
Speaker 1: Japanese priest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by a Shinto priests. Just fucking absolute dagger to the chest. But it is a plot of Martin Scorsese's silence. I think that's what it's about.
Speaker 1: Dagger to the chest from a Shinto priest, Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in our third and fourth seats by two of our favorite guests, two of our listener's favorite guests. A podcast producer, a musician who together hosted The Great Beauty Translated, a podcast that celebrated the trans experience and had a life on along the way. Please welcome back to this show.
Speaker 2: Carmen Laurn and Janey Danger, welcome back.
Speaker 6: We're so glad you still had us back. We were worried we're going to get blacklisted from the The Daily Family.
Speaker 2: No, no way. It's very funny.
Speaker 5: It's like literally being able to say that we got canceled yea and not and taking it and strive.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we went out with a bang, you know, we went out with Dylan like who else.
Speaker 1: Our podcast? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we love you doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now we're going to start shooting cans of bud light. Now we're now we're Matt and c Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's great to have you than have you back, even if you get canceled, like for real, for real much we love having Yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, you heard that, Carmen. Let's let's start tweeting some ship we have right now, let's start telling these people how we really feel.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna get to know you better in a moment. First, we're going to tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. We're just gonna do a brief history of Trump dozing off in public. This guy just fucking a heat sleep. He's like a kid at a sleepover party who like walk in it. He fell asleep and insteads on being like the last one, he's just lying. So he spent all day of his first trial like getting mad at people for saying he was asleep, and then he promptly on a second day fell asleep again, just like right away. Have you like, I do think this is something that we all we all think we're not sleeping as much as we actually are, And it's like easy to not think that you're like, You're like, ah, I got terrible sleep, and you're like, really, I was next to you all night. You slept for like six you were snoring for six hours solid.
Speaker 2: I think it's the thing we say to like sort of be like, have you guys ever been to court? It's boring. It's so boring.
Speaker 1: All the things that he's falling to sleep and we're gonna take a history. All the things he's fall asleep in are things that I would fall asleep too.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess i'd be a little.
Speaker 4: Bit freaked out if if you're taking operas all day and like, yeah, like gosh it, man, I got It's.
Speaker 5: Also funny because he loves opera, which is like widely considered one of the most boring fucking things in the world.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know, but I feel like men like narcissists like him loved opera for something like that's the one place where they got they're allowed to cry.
Speaker 6: According to movies, Trump and fucking Hannibal Elector have in common. They love opera and loved.
Speaker 5: We that clip of him talking about how much fan of the fan of the Phantom.
Speaker 1: Of the Opera one of the greats so great. I look, I watch. Well, we'll talk Jesse Waters and Dog Bounty Hunter's interview.
Speaker 2: We we'll talk the fashion icon, fashion icon.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk about Germany passing a landmark trans rights law. Had the right guest today, Germany timed it perfectly.
Speaker 6: Good jobs on Germany making up for that Magnus Hirschfield burning of the Sex Research Institute.
Speaker 2: Right right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also so I was like not, but like, let's we'll keep our big ups in our pocket because they also just broke the police, broke up a pro palace.
Speaker 1: They are not.
Speaker 2: They're not undefeated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I see, in case you didn't really, Germany not does not have a perfect record. No true on all things. Anyways, all of that plenty more. But first, Carmen Janey, we do like to ask our guests what is something from your search history?
Speaker 2: Fuck? I'm never ready for this, Carmen, go first.
Speaker 1: And also we've added that you can tell us something that you recently screencaped, if you if you'd like, oh, oh god, I got a hole fulder of screenshots. Love that.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just looking through. I got a lot of weird ship in my fucking search history. But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about do you have to pay hospital bills? That's what I searched, and that will get into my ouberrated and underrated because baby.
Speaker 1: Guess what, I pay a lot of hospital bills. So that's my searchest.
Speaker 2: Do you have to pay hospital bills?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was resally on an episode of Behind the Bastards where Robert was talking about that, and I was like what He's like, He's like, what are they going to do to garnish you?
Speaker 2: Like, they can't garnish your wages.
Speaker 6: They're not going to recause that's my pussy. You come on, this is at Repo the Genetic Opera. Baby, oh yeah, shout out Paris hilted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her best role, her.
Speaker 2: Best role her? Wasn't that her debut too? It was like in terms of like, yeah, she was on the House of Wax. Also oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Honestly the Paris die, you just die, she gets owned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, what's your search stiney, I got it.
Speaker 5: I've got a few. They're not as crazy. How to get a money order? The zen pouch rewards a bunch of like z pouch rewards you don't know what points leather jacket.
Speaker 2: So I quit vaping a while ago, and I'm on. I'm on the Zen pouches.
Speaker 1: Of course, we've heard about them from our favorite spokesperson, Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Tucker is a big yeah, you know, say what you want about the guy. He's a big Scott good taste and oral nicotine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nicotine makes you smarter, it makes you healthier.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we talked about this, I think like the first time you had us on, we talked about the Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, liking saying like weed fuck lazy and gay, but nicotine makes you.
Speaker 2: A genius, gay in your skin yellow.
Speaker 5: But okay, no, this honestly should help out anyone. Well, if you're if you're using zens out there, if you're a daily site guyst listener and you're using the zens, there's a little QR code on the back that if you scan you dude, you can get some cool ass ship you can get like, are I'm saving up to get a tragger grill.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding. Whoa yeah, like.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, I'm trying to find the like rewards because they like legitimately have a lot of cool ass ship.
Speaker 2: Like there's like a grill.
Speaker 5: There's like a fucking you can get like a drone, Like, oh shit, no, it's dope, dude, I've got I'm at seven hundred and thirty five.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: How many do you need for the grill?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, there's a Blackstone grill you can get for eight thousand, four hundred, eight thousand, four hundred and forty, so I'm like almost like an eleventh of the way they're Oh.
Speaker 4: Man, all this ship is there's like it's like a it's gate girl, you know, age gated for to even look at the rewards, I guess as it should.
Speaker 2: Miles is under eighteen.
Speaker 5: Everybody army knife Yeah, oh wow, give me say.
Speaker 1: And it's not branded. None of this is like Swack branded.
Speaker 2: No, that would be cool.
Speaker 5: They do have these cool they're like they're like the zin canisters, but they're made of metal and I've honestly been thinking about cashing in for that because they're cheap and I could use them to keep my ear plugs and when I play. Yeah, okay, yeah, look they got go pros and ship. Damn, they're not fucking around. They want you, they want you chewing these ships. They know their audience too, They know their audience. So well, then we're chewing to a bacco either, you know what I mean, like pickleball, starter, set, grill, your.
Speaker 1: New healthier lifestyle. Yeah. By the way, sorry, I was absent for a couple of minutes. I had to watch Paris Hilton get killed in House of Wax. It is a great death seat. Everybody should go watch it. You I want I want to spoil.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not endorsing a nicotine addition addiction. I'm just saying, like what I mean, Yeah, I will smoker. Yeah yeah, Well, since I have you here, I'll nicotine the rest of my life if it means I can get a badass offset smoker in my backyard.
Speaker 1: But waiting for the medical research to come in to tell me whether like zin's are safe, and if they are, I'm going right back baby, doctor's number one choice.
Speaker 2: Wait, but Janie, what do you do once you get the trade her? I'm gonna fucking smoke with it? Dude, what are you talking about? You know I'm saying, But then does it end? I'm saying, like you said, You're like Oh, ifition gets me a trigger, then but then once you.
Speaker 5: Get I guess I'll say about for some more catching on, applying maybe another tragger, a sister, for a start up like smoking the smokehouse.
Speaker 2: Ye, all that's done.
Speaker 1: All that's happened is that you've proved that nicotine addiction can be profitable. Like that's that's unreal.
Speaker 2: Well, Philip Morris proves out as well.
Speaker 6: But we can prove your place, Janey danger is girally meat. Maybe all right, come and get it.
Speaker 1: What what do you guys think it's underrated?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I have one for this, just because there was a mild discourse about it on Twitter recently. Discourse Henry Rollins I think is underrated. Okay, because he's really hot and he's been he's one of he's got He's one of these men that has this rare, this very rare thing for men. Most men are either like hot when they're young or they're hot when they're old, but few men are hot. They're in the higher life. And yeah, Henry Rollins is one of those guys. And really, I you know, people were talking when everyone was talking about Conan, how great Conan is. And I agree, Conan is great because he's got this kind of like like he knows like all the history, he knows everything about comedy, he knows like everything perfect about it. And Henry Allans is like a similar guy with like a similar vibe but like towards like punk music and shit like.
Speaker 2: And so on level. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's like a sincerity that is sometimes like off putting and cringey, but it's it is sincere nonetheless, and I appreciate sincerity.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think that's cool.
Speaker 1: Let's let's not say hot at every age too soon, because I don't know if you've seen the latest pictures of Eastwood or Gene Hackman, but those guys, yeah, not to be, not to.
Speaker 7: Be, they were never hot, Okay, Clint Eastwood was pretty hot, was pretty Jeen Hagman was not ever had he was hot.
Speaker 1: At the end of the Birdcatch, he just like changed into like a cart like Gene Hackman now looks like the very old man from the Giving Tree. Oh yeah, that's he's just transferred. It transformed into like a nose and saggy skin. Like it's crazy, like he just does.
Speaker 2: This is a young Jeene Hackman. I'm like oh wow, we're going okay, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way he's biting that bottom lip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I think he just has he just has no bottom lips, so it looks like he's also But like Geene Hogman is literally like ninety nine, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm still going ninety three.
Speaker 1: There's a picture of Gene Hackman ninety nine walking to the gas station picking up a cup of coffee and a pack pack of smokes. I was like, god, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Gen Zen rewards.
Speaker 1: It's not too late, means on that Hackman. Hackman has some Marlborough gear at home.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, a jacket, Yeah yeah, he's got the gor Tex raincoat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah that'd be cool if hell.
Speaker 1: So, I'll be eager to see what Henry Rowins looks like when he's ninety three.
Speaker 2: To like fit though, Like, yeah, he's stahot. I remember that that music video for Liar that Waseen ninety four, and I was like, Yo, this dude is fucking meat. He's yeah, he is me. He's yes, yes, he is me meat. Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was what started the like Twitter stuff, was that video, Like I don't know, someone was going around and people are like, this is some of the worst music ever made, And I was like, probably, but he's also made some of the best music ever too, so it's fine.
Speaker 4: Right right, Yeah, Yeah, let's let's not just view his entire his entire career from that moment for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And also, I mean, I don't know Rollin's band was. It was something unique.
Speaker 5: It was very it was like Dennis Leary rants like put like hardre like, it's kind of cool. I guess there's not a lot of analogs to that nowadays, so it's not really for me, but I respect it, I guess.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and Carmen here what you think is underad And we're back, and Carmen, what is something that you think is underrated?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this, Cu, and this will kind of add context to all the other should I've talked about on the over to underrated in my past appearances on the show. But free legal advice underrated, underrated. I want to shout somebody out right now that you could either reach out to if you need the free legal advice as a trans person or if you call yourself an ally, you should be donating to these people because they're awesome. So they're called TRANSFAMILYSOS dot org and I am on the fourth insurance denial for a surgery that I've been actively pursuing for a year and a half. Now, as you can imagine, I'm fucking exhausted. But I just had a meeting right before I hopped on this call with the Trans Family SOS. Their free lawyers helped me kind of figure out how to navigate this whole insurance system and get my shit covered by insurance. So wow, they're underrated.
Speaker 2: Wait after that consultation, did you have a path now?
Speaker 6: I have a path forward now yes, So it's given me some hope. They basically are just going to like slap these people with a ton of like data and research and like be like this is why this bit she needs her surgery.
Speaker 2: Okay, shout out trans Family.
Speaker 5: It's like Phoenix. It's like trans Phoenix. Right, yeah, right, Phoenix Phoenix right Ace Attorney. It's a it's a game where you like play.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, I got them on my side.
Speaker 2: She needs the US. That's so cool that they do that.
Speaker 1: Not cool that you need a lawyer to navigate air fucking horrible healthcare system.
Speaker 2: But do we even call it healthcare anymore? Like it's just it's just squeezing you for every dollar, no matter what.
Speaker 1: Managing what, what's something, Janie? Do you think is overrided?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 5: I gotta I gotta put it out there. I put podcasting, no offense.
Speaker 2: Guys, podcasting.
Speaker 5: And you know, I've had I've taken some time off and I've realized, you know, we're just we're just talking with our friends. And you know, you can It's it's awesome making money talking with your friends, but you can just have good little conversations with your friends. Yeah, anytime you want, and you don't need iHeartMedia paying you to do it.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 5: But you know it was nice, you know actually and maybe yeah, let me go let me go back. Actually maybe it's actually cooler than I thought.
Speaker 2: But no, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I thought about that like a minute before. I remember you guys said the over under thing. I was like, well, let me vent some stuff out here. But like every other time I've came on the show and said that over under, I immediately start walking it back.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, we're at the whill of an ad based medium and yeah, with the publicly treated. Yeah, cool, death comes for all of us eventually.
Speaker 1: And insert it's the best.
Speaker 2: I think it is number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think for listeners too, and this is bad for our business model. But like, as a podcast listener, I feel like some when I'm at my best mentally, socially, spiritually, I'm not listening to a ton of podcasts.
Speaker 2: That is so true.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to humans.
Speaker 5: I listen to the most podcasts when I'm like usually when I'm opening my restaurant because I've got like an hour like where I just put in my headphones and people will be like, good morning, Janey, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to seeking arrangements get away from me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, shout out to us. Yeah. But when I'm yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carmen, what do you think overrate?
Speaker 6: Well, this isn't going to come as any surprise to y'all, but first I would do want to preface this by saying I am not a legal financial expert in any way, shape or.
Speaker 1: Form, but.
Speaker 6: Paying your medical bills is overrated. I have a surgery scheduled for April thirtieth, and I just it's I'm having a revision on a trachea shape that I had back in twenty fifteen by a doctor who fucked up Kenny Rogers's eye lift.
Speaker 1: So that's a shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I found that after the surgery. Obviously I wouldn't book the surgery with this guy.
Speaker 5: If I why Kenny Rodgers looked like that was Henny Rogers was trying to get the K pop surgery he was.
Speaker 6: They made him look like he was just like constantly surprised. So back in twenty fifteen, night a trachea shave with this plastic surgeon, and I'm having it revised on April thirtieth, and I'm also getting vocal feminization surgery at the same time, and the insurance is paying them forty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, Chris, Now they want me to say crazy. I know, I know it's fucking for a shave and the vocal feminization surgery, which is which involves a laser, so I think everything comes from the fucking laser, I swear to God. But yeah, and they want me to pay four thousand dollars. And I said, baby, that's too bad. You just gotta have You're just gonna have to cut your losses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, our show got canceled because you got forty one thousand. Make it work, baby, make it last. Don't spend it all in one place.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah right, Damn, it's funny you mentioned that, because I, like, I don't think it was because of medical debt. But we've been like applying to a lot of houses lately because we I don't want to get into it, but we need a place to live. And we actually got one. We signed a lease today, So anyway, speed running that. But I did get denied for like the first few places I applied to because they said my credit was bad, and my credit's really good. I just have of like a few delinquent like student loans and like medical loans that are like private, you know, because I went to a private thing and blah blah.
Speaker 1: Blah, but you have to do like care credit.
Speaker 2: Probably I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Well, there was a little personal but I was in a rehab like a few years ago, and while I was there, like towards the end of my stay, they were like, hey, you've been here a week. How are you paying for this? And I was like with insurance, and they're like you don't have insurance. And I was like, well, why are you keeping me here? And they're like, you can leave, I guess, So I was like, okay, I just left. Yeah, I know, I wish they told They were like, we've been charging you like nine thousand dollars a day, and I was like, what is that really?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 5: It was something crazy. I'm getting honest I don't I don't remember how much it was. It might have it might have been a thousand dollars a day. If I'm honestly remembering correctly.
Speaker 1: I could leave nine thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. It was not.
Speaker 5: It was not fucking passages Malibu. It was like one of the worst places in the world. Like it was like it was a place where you would be like watching like the same movie that's playing on the FX channel for like the fourth time that week, and then you just hear it was kind of like the zone of interest where you're just hearing like people get like shocked and like people getting like juiced and like stuff like hold her down, like it's like a bash and like yeah, it's like he's naked again, and you just have to like keep it out of your like it's just always in the periphery.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, well that sounds that sounds bad.
Speaker 5: But the movie Escape Room is on FX right now, so that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna be watching that. We got that going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, should we get into somebody who might be a little too comfy, a little too comfy right now?
Speaker 2: Sleep sleepy down, sleepy.
Speaker 1: So first day it was a New York criminal trial, he couldn't help the doze off, like a little toddler in the backseat of a station wagon, you know, mouth going slack, head drooping onto his chest.
Speaker 2: Blowing a big bubble like a little like sleepy.
Speaker 5: Caput one nostril.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 4: They's not bubble in American cartoons, because I know they didn't Japanese cartoons a lot. Yeah, I think it's Honestly, it's like a British thing. Like I think it's like a Dickensian kind of portrayal.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the best Kirby.
Speaker 1: Power up the sleepy.
Speaker 5: Cap I've got a sleepy Kirby somewhere, okay.
Speaker 1: But and then he would like kind of wake up with a jolt, which is kind of the dead giveaway. That's it. That's where you can't be like where you can't be Like no, I was just you know, listening because.
Speaker 5: When I was in ninth grade, I remember there were they're reading something in class, and I remember I fell asleep and I had a dream in class where I was like on a skateboards, like going down a hill and I saw like a big tree like in the dream, like I like slammed into a tree and I like woke up, like and like I looked around and everyone's like scared looking at me.
Speaker 1: I did that but said a word, but the word was like backwards, I think, and it freaked everybody.
Speaker 2: Out, like a twin peaks. Yea.
Speaker 1: I used to do that when I got too high. Also, let's start talking and realized.
Speaker 5: That I should have never smoked that ship. Now I'm in the black Lodge, But did you ever do that ship too? When you fall asleep like in bed, and you get the like you just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pipnic jerk, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the sphere. The b Hive album hit picture.
Speaker 1: There you go. People started calling him sleepy down, which on the one hand, when he called Joe Biden sleepy Joe, we were like, that's stupid. And then now we're like, I mean, but.
Speaker 2: I still I like his nicknames. That's the one thing. You're like, man, yeah, all right, all right, Ronda sanctimonious was the bad one. All the other ones was the best.
Speaker 6: Mistakingly was such a fucking just small hands smart what was the small hands.
Speaker 2: Little mart Marco Marc But it wasn't spelled l I D D l E like it was.
Speaker 5: Like like a like a non binary teenager like talk on Twitter like Mark.
Speaker 2: Like the tender queer spew.
Speaker 1: Fingers like and also like when he's calling somebody else out, it's definitely something he's struggling with himself in this case, and like it's just he's so scared of sleep, like he's been first of all, we know he's been like abusing adderall for like forty five years.
Speaker 2: We're so like it's insane.
Speaker 1: His campaign like came out and was like that is one fake news that he was sleeping, like just to like truly a kid at a sleepover party who's like, no, you're asleep. I was the last one awake, and I solve you, and so you willingly concern you, You willingly dished your sleeping bag while you were alert.
Speaker 2: That was the true. The prosecution like puts his hands in like we rest.
Speaker 5: He's like sleep, he wakes up. He's got like sharpie like dicks, like a.
Speaker 2: Full beard sharpie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so people are also pointing out, like he's falling asleep publicly during the Queen's speech at Buckingham Palace, which that is what that is for. Also during the morning service at the National Cathedral in twenty seventeen. Yeah, that's your shoe.
Speaker 5: Phones court and listening to British people talk is the two boringest things. Oh time, Like I'm so, I can't fault him for this, Like I mean, I get.
Speaker 1: Have you ever like listened to or like seen a speech by the Queen? She is intentionally saying absolutely nothing very pleasant.
Speaker 2: I did, and they had to call an ambulance because it was I was showing od symptoms.
Speaker 1: They like nark candy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was watching a queen. I was watching the Queens. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: I literally have the words like England and Britain and UK like muted on like my Twitter feed because I don't want to hear anything about it. Everyone's talking about, Oh what happened to Kate Middleton. I'm like, I don't know who that is. I don't want to know who that away walking away from those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, need to prioritize my attention.
Speaker 1: Also, apparently the cafe tweet was happened because he just fell asleep in the middle of writing something. M yeah, okay, totally like just he he's terrified of sleep, like fighting it with all of his being, denying when he falls asleep. It's also funny because their stance heading into this trial was, Yeah, we're actually glad this trial is happening. It's great publicity for us. We want all the coverage of this trial. This is actually gonna be great publicity. We actually thank you for training the media spotlight on us. Good sir, because we are going to rip this whole court a new asshole, whole courts out of order. I hope you motherfuckers are ready. And then he probably like falls asleep right the second, like right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This from Report Today. CNN contributor Norm Easten tweeted on Tuesday, Trump is asleep again at eleven am. Then his account was corroborated during an on air hit at ten am MSNBC, and another reporter confirmed observing Trump, having his eyes closed and leaning to the left Trump's Trump's head slowly dropped, his eyes closed, it jerked back upward. He adjusts some seat, then his head droops again. He straightens up, leaning back, his head droops for a third time. He shakes his shoulders, eyes closed, still, his head drops. Finally, a feather comes down over his mouth and he keeps blowing it up and down with each honk shoe that he lets out. Yeah, but yeah, he's like, yeah, way do you see me in court?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 6: I'm not convinced that. Unfortunately, I have not been convinced that bad press works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump literally doesn't like press for him no matter what time.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 1: Like the stuff that seems to work is like him being a misogynist and him like looking like he's having fun. It works like normal offensive ship Like that stuff works for sure, does falling asleep in court? Like it feels like at that point you're just kind of seeing an old guy, right.
Speaker 5: Is everyone knows like if you've ever even if you've just had to like pay like a traffic ticket, like it's boring as fuck.
Speaker 1: So you think people are just like, yeah, same and that's it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I am, for one, like I don't really see anything crazy about falling asleep in court, Like I've believe me, I have spent my fair share of time in front of a judge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean it is like, yeah, he doesn't really have like I would say the thing that.
Speaker 1: Would there is no silver bullet for him.
Speaker 5: I don't really Yeah, I don't really think anything makes a difference in like his perception, Like his fans are like incredibly right or die.
Speaker 6: Yeah, whatever he does, even bankrupting his fans is cool. They're like, I'm unhappy I gave my life savings over to you, thinking it.
Speaker 5: Is crazier than any like pop or like rap artists like Stan culture in the entire world, like Kanye stands, Drake stands, like Taylor swifties like it did nothing holds a candle to Trump like yeah.
Speaker 4: Because even those fans are like, I don't know about that though, Like with the artists, you know what I mean, It's not like non Kanye, there are some that are fall in all the time, but then you at least see that, whereas like with Maga, it's like.
Speaker 5: Not like maybe Kanye is maybe the only one that has fans that are close to Trump, because the Kanye fans are like, oh well, I mean he just he just likes Hitler.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're still You're still You're still a team at this point.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, for Yeah, we would have to see, Like Taylor Swift would be interesting to see if she ever like decided to test test that fin base, but she's just too.
Speaker 6: Kind of the only thing I've seen Taylor Swift get kind of criticism for recently is about the just taking private planes everywhere. But to that, I would like to say, which obviously I agree, like taking private jets everywhere is horrible for the environment. I'm not going to dispute that, but could we realistically imagine a world where Taylor Swift boards a fucking commercial airline.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's good, But I don't think that like a fucking like all this climate change is happening because of Taylor Swift. It's happening right, fucking Exxon Mobile. Like, let's be real, here's.
Speaker 1: A story that mob wants us to talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like but these are yeah, these are like it's like it's not good, and I do think it is, Like a gross display of like capitalism, but like it's not like solely like Taylor Swifts or like any other single like billionaire's fault, Like it's not good.
Speaker 2: I'm not like endorsing, but collective, collective billionaire jet traffic is a huge contribute to I.
Speaker 1: Would be fine with like one person is deputized to use a private plane a day and it's swift like, but like they're saying that ship while the people who own their media empires have taken like three pjs that day to like play around a golf in like four different states.
Speaker 2: Ye know, there could have been an email, you know, yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: It's like Warner Brothers or like whoever is like owning like the rights to like Taylor Swift music is like yeah, we're just drilling a hole into the center of the earth for fun, like.
Speaker 1: Her and hers. You know, yeah, just take that ship to like get to to like go fucking entertain the entire nation of Brazil like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like that right, good for the collective like.
Speaker 1: Serotonin levels of the of the species. I'll allow it making people Beyonce and that.
Speaker 6: Would be I mean, any of those people would be ripped apart. If they tried to hop on like a delta, you know, it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they do that thing, you know, like when you when you're really popping and they drive you to the fucking game on the car and then you go up the stairs on the jetway so then nobody sees you get on. That's when you're really popping. You just like have to wear a haz Matt suit.
Speaker 6: So I want to get to that. You like Naomi Campbell. That's how she did it pre COVID and she said, I was right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Wear your house actu.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Camble literally wears a has Mat suit on a plane.
Speaker 1: It is so I love her for it.
Speaker 5: Really, Okay, alright, Morse, but walking around like Steven season four Walton Jesse everywhere exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you look like Cuba Gooding an outbreak.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, sorry, No, I was to do that, but I'm not the host.
Speaker 4: You're like, all right, let's go to a you totally throw all right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to a break. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back. We're back. We're back, Holy ship, We're back. Where where was where we Seriously? I slept through that whole break. Sorry, Miles, just gidding.
Speaker 1: Miles is micro napping for like three seconds in between every time I start talking, his.
Speaker 2: Head just goes down.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, how was that Trump story for you? By the way, was that.
Speaker 2: Different talking about Trump? Yeah? Yeah, we did talk about Trump. Yeah, yeah, that dude.
Speaker 5: So you disagree with the story about Trump like feeding like millions of homeless people and building wells in Africa?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm for that.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, guy looks like a the orange one. All right, let's talk about somebody, somebody who's split like kind of shares complexion with Donald Trump, and that is Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Speaker 2: And they're both hair Yeah for sure. Is that a wig? They both could be. They both have.
Speaker 1: Hair that looks like it was designed to like launch a thousand Halloween wigs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, but yeah, very unserious person.
Speaker 4: Jesse Waters had Dwayne Dog Chapman on so the racist with skin as soft as Welder's gloves could promote his new book. And despite this being like a promo, stop Waters fucking decided. He's like, you know what, man, I know you got a book. Let's let's just get into man, what about these motherfucking immigrants and that led to an interesting exchange change of ideas between the two. And by that, I mean here's Dog the bounty hunter talking about immigration.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, hell yeah, go get get it together.
Speaker 7: When you approach these people, whether they're migrants or outlaws.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, this is what we're going.
Speaker 4: To when you approach these people, whether they're migrants of just already we're starting off on the wrong same Dith.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to be looking at Do you have any advice for Donald Trump if he assumes office again?
Speaker 2: Is he going to make you deportations?
Speaker 5: Are?
Speaker 9: I would like a job like that. And it doesn't matter who you are, what nationality, what tribe you belong to. If you're a law breaker and you're in this country illegal and you were booted from another country because you were a felon and told to go to America, that's where we're going to start. Is the high priority, the top of the eschalot. And they are going back and or they're going to jail. When I first started bounty hunting forty five years ago, there were two bounty hunters. Today there's sixty five hundred. You have there's new laws. You can't be convicted of felony in the last ten years, we use non lethal weapons that'll drop a mule.
Speaker 2: Ready, well kind of ready would you use?
Speaker 9: Well, the newest one they've got is the new pepper ball gun, and it's designed to spin the body.
Speaker 2: Pepperall does not enter if.
Speaker 9: You unless you I had to take a forty hour course. You cannot shoot above the neck or it would kill them. So pop pop, and they're down.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 9: What you want to do is put the person down, to cuff them and then go from there.
Speaker 5: Right, So, I, for one, don't think it's good to have a nation full of like little Kyle written houses, no running around like just fucking shooting like bean bags at like Mexican families and stuff.
Speaker 1: That will take their head off if you hit them above them if you don't have a forty hour training. Of course.
Speaker 5: I also, I just gotta say real quick, I have not thought about Dog the Bounty Hunter for a solid decade since Park episode yeah yeah, or since he got canceled screaming like about his son's black girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He was like, Oh, you really like using the N word, don't you, dude, I don't even remember that. That's that's how his show got canceled because like this like voicemail leaked and they're like, oh boy, it's like come on, y'all didn't see this man's face. And they're like, oh, no, he don't use the N word. No.
Speaker 5: Not same for like paladins, Like yeah, she probably is racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's a few phrases that they had to be like, you know what, you actually can't say that, Paul, Yeah, it's not I know it may be a colloquialism to you, but we don't. We can't do that.
Speaker 4: But I like, I was like, you can't be a bounty hunter if you've committed a felony in the last ten years, because this dude he was convicted of third degree murder in nineteen seventy six when he was Yeah, he was the.
Speaker 1: Ghetaway bounty hunting too Hard Miles.
Speaker 2: He was the.
Speaker 4: Ghetaway driver during what he called a drug deal gone bad. But it sounds like a robbery gone bad.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm not gonna like fact check his like statements about like that there are sixty five hundred boundary hunters, but I'll be honest, I kind of believe it, Like I kind of believe that, like because of him the like right wing in this country has become like so like I don't know, like like I just have to say mention Kyle Rittenhouse again, Like it's all like people with like mentalities like that where they've been like so like programs like hate like so many other people and not really have even like sort of like a materialistic reason.
Speaker 2: Why to right. But then you're doing it.
Speaker 4: You're doing it in service of like this oppressive system of bonding out of prison or out of jail and shit like that, Like you're reinforcing that debt to be like guess what, one of these people will find you with a gun that's non lethal unless they shoot you in the neck and above and then it will kill you.
Speaker 5: Also, I do think it's funny, Like I don't know, like imagine like one of these freaks, like because he says like, yeah, if you're like a murderer who's killed like forty seven times and you got kicked out of your country for killing so much, and they're are.
Speaker 2: You talking like look like if we're talking.
Speaker 5: About like like fucking cartel hitman, Yeah, I probably don't want them walk in the streets either, but like what the fuck are you what is some fucking like tumbleweed from like Nebraska who like is like, I'm gonna become a bounty hunter. He's gonna go up to like a cartel guy and they will torture him in a storage unit four years like he will, Yeah, he will instantly wake up in like the hostel room, like it's over.
Speaker 4: The other thing I always think about with him is like he always claims to be Native American, you know, like he wears feathers in his hair and shit like that.
Speaker 2: He said he could use the N word because I'm an Apache was what he said, and you're like.
Speaker 4: That's but like many especially in like the Native American community, pretty dubious about that fact because he's so consistent about what tribe he says he belongs to, and most people can't find anything that suggests that his mother, who he claims is Native American, isn't just a normal like every regular, regular white person, and some people who have supposedly looked into it's not really it's it's hard to say like this is these are the facts and truth, but they say maybe it happened because in her past she said she had spent time on a reservation.
Speaker 2: And then just started, Yeah, I'm Native American. I'm Native American.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't heard one of those like, uh yeah, I'm ten percent Cherokee like kind of white people.
Speaker 2: In a while, I thought that was dying out. So Elizabeth Warren made that tough for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, you know, right, but then he said, now, shar Armenia.
Speaker 4: Recently he said, quote, I've always had a pretty distinguishable look. Hell, it makes me easy to identify in a lina And you're like what because you're what because you claim to be a third or half or whatever kind of background you're trying to anyway, So that man, Yeah, he's hawking some kind of book. And I think he's onto his seventh wife now, and he just I think in the last few years he found out he had a thirteenth child that he didn't know about, who was like a full grown adult by the time they met.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's he's doing all right.
Speaker 4: He's doing and his oldest son, I think is in a jail for a hate crime, so the family is killing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In some cases, he really does look like he's wearing a Doug Bounty Hunter like Halloween costume. That's like out of the box like it does, like not a very good one, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: A hard it's a hard look to rock, like a leather shirt and like wearing wrap around sunglasses like all the time. I mean, I'll say he's done a good job of matching his extensions to his natural hair color, because usually.
Speaker 5: It's got that kind of like TAGI both talks like looks.
Speaker 1: This was this was once all tight and improvable, all right, And finally Germany has passed a landmark trans rights law after legalizing weed. Earlier in the month, we got another w for Germany. Wow, I can't remember when. I mean, they're nailing it a plus German. No, but they did become the latest country to pass legislation making it easier for transgender, intersex, and non binary people to change their name and gender in official records. It's the so called self determination law, and they'd been promising it since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the process before this is like you needed like a pathology, like you need to go through a pathologizing process for for like an expert to figure out if it was like they're like, well, according to me, after I've asked them all kinds of weird question, some completely irrelevant about asking about their childhoods or this or that, Like they are approved to change their name or gender on like official government documents. So they've they've they've taken, they've done away with that which you know apparently has been going on for many, many years. Four decades old. Yeah, four decades old was the law before this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's still the way it is here in Georgia, right, you know, and in a lot of places. So I'm happy to see it changing across the world. But it sounds I mean it Okay, obviously this is something that was promised in twenty twenty one, but is this Do we think that this is like a pr spin for Germany and maybe again to kind of distract from their life.
Speaker 2: I'm not willing to hand it to Germany for a while. Yeah, yeah, I Like.
Speaker 5: The only news that I've seen out of Germany lately is them like just basically doing like this weird like neo form of like notification but like in the name of like Israel and I Germany is a very like weird fucked up country that I do not fully like understand all of the uh I don't know, I'm not like a history major or anything like that, but like it is very strange. You can see it in a lot of their like cultural like stuff, Like there's a lot of like guilt and there's a lot of like I could definitely see them like just look, I mean there's a very you see this in America too, where like nothing like take like the Black Lives Matter like movement, like you know, like that was like a huge, huge thing and what really happened you know, uh, Cleveland is voiced by a black person now, like you know, like like the only things that get changed are like minor social things that you can move, move the needle.
Speaker 2: On systems come on. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like that's why, Like I mean, it's true because there's also there was that thing or for a while they were like in Germany, racism doesn't exist. They're like, oh, yeah, can we see the data on that. They're like, oh, we don't have data on that. Yeah, well, oh okay, so that I don't know if you can quite claim that.
Speaker 2: W but yeah. At the same time, right there was a prop house.
Speaker 4: There's a meeting of like the Palestinian Congress, and all these people were coming in activists and they were they were stopping people from entering the country, and then when the event happened, like the police came in and broke it up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's definitely like there there's a there's so many things.
Speaker 4: It's like the US too, where you can you can point to these sort of narrow kind of victories. But even with the Supreme Court yesterday, they also they also kept on the like basically said yeah, Idaho is free to quote protect the children or whatever by banning gender affirming care for youth.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, it's always like everything is kind of where we put the focus. But yeah, to your point, Janey, it's like what the systemic stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so they do the one for you one for us, and the one for us is always like you know, yeah, not that significant and doesn't actually a gesture.
Speaker 6: Of like yeah yeah, just like oh well we put we have a rainbow flag in the.
Speaker 1: Capitol building now or something.
Speaker 2: Right, but we're legally codifying discrimination.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can change your name for when we sign you up for the like Hunger games in America where you're where you're forced into the most dangerous game battle royale conscription, right being trans you can pick your own pronouns for the.
Speaker 1: Part of a deal with NBC. Yeah, just won't even be on TV. It'll be on Peacock.
Speaker 2: It's the new Mister Beasts video. We hunted people.
Speaker 1: The amount of times that like Twitter is just shoving that ship down my throat. Mister beast, bullshit, mister beast, bullshit? What the is going on with this? It's like, uh, I've created a thousand wells in Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah all the time.
Speaker 1: Like the one before that was like I locked a thousand people into a grocery store to see how long they could survive, and then the next one like maybe did he like get bad pr for that previous one, So like I made a thousand wells in Africa, Well he does.
Speaker 2: It's sort of what you just said, the one for you, one for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: He does like little games, and then he does ones that are just like like charitable.
Speaker 2: Right, He's like I bought everybody in Walmart everything they wanted.
Speaker 5: Hot take here that you might not expect coming from me, but I don't. I kind of like mister I think he made I think if you're going to be like, if you're going to be a rich person with like the GDP of like a small country in Central America. I think the least evil thing you can do is just make silly little games on YouTube and stuff. I don't know, like, yeah, the videos of like the one of like the I made a hundred different countries like compete like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's just fun little videos. I don't know, Like I.
Speaker 5: Feel like that's as far as like uber uber uber wealthy people go. Like I think if you're just making little games and like videos and stuff, you know, and it's kind of fun, and.
Speaker 6: They want to be mister beasts. They want to be somebody who like gives out like free lasik, like free cochlear implants to they want to be It's kind of cute, you know.
Speaker 5: They want to have their own They want to have their trans friend that they can you know, bury people alive with. Like it's what we all want, you know.
Speaker 1: I liked the one where he handcuffed that guy to a pipe and was like, if you want to leave, you have to saw your own arm off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just kind of but like you know, there's a cynicism to it too, because it's like this sort of like philanthropy via click absolute thing you know where.
Speaker 2: It's like is it coming from a good place too?
Speaker 4: But then I guess at the end of the day, if you're zooming out, well, no one's I've like was just doing a search.
Speaker 2: I'm like, did he actually build the wells?
Speaker 4: And I don't see anything saying that like that did not happen, so you know it's no.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 5: I think there was a big thing about the one with the where he got like blinds kids like bought them all like surgery to like like yeah, not sell restoring surgery something. Yeah, look, I don't I don't know. I might be wrong on this, but I don't think the problem is like him doing that.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine.
Speaker 5: Like I agree about the Senate the cynical nature of it, but I think that the main kind of like takeaway is like there's a surgery that makes kids not blind, and you don't just give it to kids, Like it takes this fucking asshole with a YouTube channel to do it.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Like I think I do cringe though when I see those people go up to like street vendors and like they're just like, hey, I want to give you this money, and then they look the camera and they're like.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at your boy. Did you know what I mean? Yeah, and so it yeah, because the video's over a give it back man.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, right, because I mean like at the at the end of the day, you know, it's just like when you hear those quote unquote feel good stories about like how like a teacher was on a Southwest flight and the person they were sitting next to overheard that they were struggling to get materials for their class, so they anonymously donated whatever, and you're like, oh my gosh, it's like.
Speaker 1: Feel stories for systemic problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the story is actually about how little we're funding our public education, or the story is about how little access to clean water people have, and it's like everyone's like yeah, so, but I get it too, Like, you know, I've seen some of the stunts that he's pulling.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh shit, man, you can't do that with a regular YouTube channel, like you need you need real money. But I think that's what what's interesting too. All those videos I've read though, too, like are sort of built on the backs of all these brand deals that he does prior to it. Yeah, a lot of times it might not be coming out of his pocket. But anyway, this is these are the complexities of our modern media.
Speaker 1: Mister beasts buried one hundred people brought to you by loads.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody needed to fill the space that Oprah left behind.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, remember that though you get a car thing and everyone was like yo, but the taxes they were on the hook for.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 5: Yeah about like an evil Oprah where she's like, everyone look under your seat and everyone like looks on there like ow and she's like you found a US needle.
Speaker 4: Email from the nineties about going to a movie theater and it's like, welcome to Welcome to the world of bloodborne illnes.
Speaker 6: Is the ball bound the ball pit? My grandma wouldn't let me go on the ball pit because the ball pit has Yeah that's.
Speaker 5: So funny, Like yeah, what there's a thirty year old like heroin addict. Everyone's like, yeah, that's normal, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look into your chair, that's your daughter, right, she's safe for now. Damn Oprah. Amazing, I want that Oprah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Jane Carmen, such a pleasure having you both on the daily geist as always, Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say, first and foremost, I want to give Janie Danger a shout out for being an amazing co host on season three of Beauty Translated. I couldn't have asked for a better podcasting partner. And Janie and I will be creating our own podcast that you can look out for in the future. We're brain we're cooking at We're in the kitchen cooking ups and ideas.
Speaker 2: You know, well, we might want to do something kind of different. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're gonna pivot.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pivot basketball or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna talk about basketball. Yeah, we're gonna be the new Miles and Jack Got match. So watch out, y'all competition. Okay, but no, go listen to season three of Beauty Translated. It was a really amazing season. Janey did such an amazing job bringing on all of these cool fucking people that she knows, and I just am really proud of of how the season turned out. So go binge it. Leave us a rating and review. Maybe you know that'll revive by it. And I'm kidding, but you know, just leave us a rating and review, tell us how much you love us, and you can follow me over on Instagram at the Carmen Laurent.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: You can find me on Twitter at wife Sucker and Instagram Janey Underscore Danger find any of those. You can see my link tree in the bio. It's got links to all like my music and of course like the podcasts and videos and shows and stuff. I don't know if we mentioned the music video last time we were on.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah we didn't, but yeah, I'm in our.
Speaker 5: Music video, yeah, Cardon's and my music video for my new song at Pure Black Tendency.
Speaker 2: It's streaming now too.
Speaker 5: My new album comes out June twentieth, and the album release show will be at five to nine in East Atlanta. Villain Secure that baby I did, Yeah, I did, Probably have like flyers and stuff out for that soon. We're also playing at inner Space on Sunday and Underground Atlanta. So yeah, I don't know. Following me, I'll be posting like updates and stuff. And got a new album coming out. I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 1: It's Alanta Sober.
Speaker 5: Yeah, East alantas so is the name of the album. So you can name all my other stuff, and yeah.
Speaker 1: What is East Atlanta sober? It's not like wine and weed, it's just coke.
Speaker 2: It's most other people. Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: You have to borrow a bump from another person.
Speaker 2: Oh right, You never buy the cocaine yourself, can I? In all honesty, it's just doing.
Speaker 5: It's just about like doing whatever you can do to get through like like your days. Like it's just about like like the perils of like working and grinding and like, I don't know, like it's it's about how like we're like stuff in this world where people like want to like create and do things, and you know, you just never have time and you're just always like pushing yourself through another another work day. So yeah, cocaine creative matter all not weed. The important thing is it's not weed. So that's what it means.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I gave you like a serious and a non serious hand.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you have been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Have you? Has anyone on the show talked about Davis Clark with you all yet? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I am obsessed with my man Davis Clark. Okay, he's on Instagram and he makes some of the best, like corporate Like he's just like if corporate Aaron were a real person. And also like a guy he's locked in. He's crunching the numbers, he's working those spreadsheet He's just like the corporate like you know. Like and yesterday, he lives in Boston. I want to marry this guy.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking. I love him. I'm obsessed with him. He ran at the Boston Marathon yesterday and he himself, yes, I've.
Speaker 6: Heard that himself, and he I just love that day. The thing about Davis is that he has no shame whatsoever anything. And he posted a video. You gotta go watch it. It's like eight seconds song. But I'm gonna let you guys hear what he has to say, but you can. You gotta watch it because you got to see the bloody ship running down.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everything, I half of the peoples like crazy, I shipped my pants like crazy is my favorite line.
Speaker 1: So he pans the camera down and he's wearing his little runner shorts.
Speaker 2: With just yeah, just wet, we.
Speaker 6: Just wet ship, and you know yeah, And and he's got in the comments, he's got dude wipes. There's they said, we're sending a care package right away. He's got the draft kings there in the comments, like we want to give you a job, Davis. I just love Davis Quark.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm just reading like history of his internet stardom. It all started with the train, first train ride of twenty twenty four getting fired off, he said in a cliff taken from his MBTA computer, commuter rail, going to be firing off some interest rate calculations, getting the people going. And then he's like locked in for greatness. Today bed day to be an Excel spreadsheet.
Speaker 6: Yes, And that's like if you're a Davis fan, like it's always bad day to be something. So yesterday was bad day to be Davis's underwear.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: But even his Instagram bio is great. It's inspire, period, help others, period, do the right thing. Period, Enjoy life, every day, Period, Capital R I S E R Riser. Locked in for greatness TM, I'm locked in. I am locked in on Davis Clark.
Speaker 1: Y'all amazing. All right, I'm excited about this person. Jennie.
Speaker 2: How about you?
Speaker 1: Is there a workimedia you've been enjoying?
Speaker 5: I watched the movie as a marriage with Maria Braun the other night. That's a good movie from the the German film from the late seventies. That, Yeah, I said some I said some bad stuff about Germany, but they made some good movies. Yeah, And I don't know, you know, there's something I'm not enjoying. There's this video of a Pink song that went around. I ratioed it like pretty badly where I said, Pink makes music for white gays that are in a tax bracket.
Speaker 2: Where they can legally own slaves.
Speaker 5: I just I just want to say, like I've mentioned this a few times because I've gotten into a lot of kerfuffles on Twitter, and I've gotten to a lot.
Speaker 2: Of kerfuffles with people that like I didn't.
Speaker 5: Expect had like like rabbit shooters like writing for them, and I gotta say, Pink has no shooters.
Speaker 2: They're like, no one fucking cares.
Speaker 5: It is like the first time I've ever like made fun of someone as like I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Maybe like five people got that.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: One of them is a gay man that is literally one of the most racist people I've ever seen in my life. Who did he made like a he did he screen recorded my music video and put the wrong Curb your Enthusiasm music over it, and it started making He started making fun of my friend Austin because he thought that Austin was me, and Austin is just the person that I got to play a person in the video. And yeah, I don't know, I've been enjoying. I've been enjoying torturing this one specific racist gay man for being stupid and you know, honestly shout out to Pink for only making music that is played in Target and nowhere else. And you know, I just got to respect that there's at least one artist out there you can always make fun of.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, yeah, usually like yeah, when when when when something goes up like that, you're like, it's I've made potentially knocked the hornet's nest and you're like, oh no, no.
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I I said something about Green Day a while ago that got me so much pain.
Speaker 2: Instantly, like people were like on me.
Speaker 5: I was like, I did not know Green Day had fucking shooters like this, this is crazy. But there's been other other examples too, But yeah, just this whole Pink Pink thing recently, I was like, huh, that turned out a lot better than I expected. Yeah, thank you, Pink, Thanks for adding a completely non existent fan base and still being one of the most popular artists of all time.
Speaker 2: Somehow, that's respect a little bit. Yeah, but there.
Speaker 1: Her aerial acrobatics are second or none.
Speaker 2: Shot out of again, she can fly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she'd be flying back and forth like maybe slingshot in her She'd be like, what's that song she sings?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: No one knows copyright no one and not the Queens of the Stone Age song this No No One knows.
Speaker 6: My first CD though, was Pink Misunderstood. Okay, now, that album was written entirely and produced entirely by the woman from four Non Blonde.
Speaker 2: Linda Perry.
Speaker 6: Linda Perry. Yeah, Linda Perry is basically responsible for Pink. So yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people's HiT's, like you have the Christina Aguilera album that was like huge, she wrote beautiful in all those songs. Yeah, yeah, a lot of hits.
Speaker 1: Linda Perry's got mm hmm true. What's going on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: H Jesus, Hey, what's going y'all have to see that Dolly parton video? Sorry? Anyway, close up show. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: It's Linda Perry and Dolly Parton singing, Hey, What's up? And it's the weirdest fucking music video I've ever seen. And it's from her rock Star album when she came.
Speaker 1: Out with American What is the American? Dolly Parton for non Bloc?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's talking about? The duets?
Speaker 1: I know I'm always talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm not jet lives, but I'm just going and going.
Speaker 6: But it's Linda Perry in a bathtub in a school. They're in a public school, and that I'm weird. Yeah, they pulled in a claw foot bathtub for Linda Perry to be fully clothed in playing her guitar while Dolly Parton is singing to like an auditorium of young children. And I'm just like, it's just.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm looking at this shot of like Linda Perry in a tub and Dolly Parton there you're saying the reverse single of that is an auditorium full of young people.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm like, I'm like just like like maybe it suck up. It was like literally like it's like elementary school kids that I probably have no fucking clue.
Speaker 2: Who Wokeness is doing that yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Wow, listen is what they think? This is what this is Fox News. Fox is his greatest nightmare. Miles Where can people find you? What's work media?
Speaker 4: You've been enjoying at Miles of Gray wherever they got ad symbols.
Speaker 2: As Carmen mentioned, you can find us some miles with Jack on mad Boosties.
Speaker 4: You can find me on four to twenty de Fiance talking about ninety day Fiance Work of Media. I like, there's just like I guess this this dude who's like a music teacher in Korea. He has like his school kids playing like MF Doom and like Nuja Best beats, like and it's it's like I love seeing little kids have fun playing music. But then to see them like faithfully recreate like shit that I'm in love with, I'm like, this is so fucking dope.
Speaker 2: You can find them on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I am at Underscore k U s Yo and it's just as kids electronic orchestra. But like there's this one of like Rurian Dance, which is like what a new Ja best beat that I really fucking fuck with? And then like MF Doom all caps or like raps niche kindishes all those things and these kids are just ripping mpcas and stuff while also playing like piano. But it's just kind of It's just dope to see and it brought a smile to my face on like, mohit I see on social media, so yeah, check that shit out.
Speaker 2: That's well period.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscore O. Brian uh tweet I've been enjoying at loloan We tweeted. I wish the irs would just take my money instead of tormenting me with their fucked up riddles and real yeah, real as fuck, and that's how it is in other countries.
Speaker 5: Oh can I can I say one quick thing real quick before we go. I had to go fund me recently because I'm getting surgery next week. I just wanted to thank everyone who donated for that. Hey hit my goal a lot faster than I expected and I never had to make a go fun mows.
Speaker 2: Before because it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I felt bad about it, but yeah, no, I just want to get since here. Thank you to like everyone that like shared that donated whatever, Thank you so much, appreciated it.
Speaker 6: Up you Janie's got shooters and they got cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jennie Verse Green to all. They're taking that hell for sure, all right, They're going on.
Speaker 1: You can follow me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Obrian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeis, read the Daily Zekeeist on Instagram.
Speaker 2: We have a Facebook fan page and a.
Speaker 1: Website Daily zeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnotes when we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Myles, is there a song.
Speaker 4: I could think of no more a perfect song to write out on than.
Speaker 2: This banger by Jamie Danger, your Black Tendency. So y'all go make sure you put that in your fucking ear holes because it's a banger, getting that hypnogogic power violence baby yea and just and and yeah, enjoy, Enjoy. It's seldom, you know, whenever we have people that are making music, we gotta go out on their music. We gotta go out on their music. Thank you tendency, Janie Danger, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Off to that in the footnotes that all these guys in the production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the heart Radio Wrap Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows, that is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we'll talk to you all then.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye, thank you,