Speaker 1: Hello everybody. I'm Gandhi and this is episode I don't really know of Sauce on the side with Diamond and Andrew.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, it's another week of us it is.
Speaker 1: I have a fun time with the two of you. I would happily love you guys to be you know, like Perma Perma MIC's on my podcast.
Speaker 3: Just make sure his mic is off. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, let's try something. What Mike are you on three? And say something?
Speaker 2: Why what are you going to do? Wait? Why would you want to take me off?
Speaker 3: He gave that like Blues Clues host voice.
Speaker 1: Hi, We're back again.
Speaker 3: I'm like, please, Hi, it's me Steve.
Speaker 2: Blue Sclues is my jam.
Speaker 1: I would actually in the real you know, after whatever happens with our radio careers, I would love to host a show. I think there'd be so for fun, not like Blues Clues. I don't think I could do that, but like a like a nat GEO for kids type of thing. I would love to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see you hosting a show. I don't know if it could have anything to do with kids.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that would be the good part, you would say.
Speaker 3: And if you're dumb and dirty and you like clay that has been underground for years.
Speaker 1: You'll love this. It's like, oh, dirt bags come here, exactly.
Speaker 3: She's a lunatic.
Speaker 2: Just a bunch of kids crying.
Speaker 3: At the.
Speaker 1: Do you know I had this idea. I don't even know if I should say it, because I feel like it's still a very valuable idea and don't do it. So, you know, all these little kids like make all this money unboxing stuff. I thought it would be hilarious to like have a kid come to this unboxing thinking this is a toy I want. Oh my god, I'm so excited to unbox it and do the unboxing with the kid and then destroy the toy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are insane.
Speaker 1: You know you left so hard They're gonna get the fucking toy at the end of it. Anyway. But just like for the reaction, I listen, I've bet all of you guys laugh at the parents telling their kids they ate all their Halloween candy.
Speaker 2: I actually, well, it depends. It's sometimes I'm just like I feel bad for the poor child.
Speaker 1: Well, you would have never lasted a minute my household, Okay.
Speaker 2: Taylor, would it last a minute in the asylum that raised me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I wash. Also, didn't you become famous when she was like fourteen?
Speaker 2: Come on, thirteen girl up in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's be serious.
Speaker 1: You can tell this is a podcast that is not a pile of Swifties.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I think the Swifties are losers and that's just it. Wow, that's it, And I have I need to get.
Speaker 1: My family rate on that, because what about a Swiftie makes he or she or they a loser?
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna open it up. I'm going to say anyone who's like really really into stand culture. It's like, okay to be a fan of somebody, but the way that people are on Twitter talk and I'm like, oh, it's disgusting. That goes for Beehive, the Beehive, which a part of that goes to the Barbs who I used to be a part of the Navy. The hard are the M and M fans, Well, okay them too, wherever they are. In twenty twenty four, celebrity was too hard and it's like, I know people over use the word or the term touch grass, but like, go do something, like you don't need to be arguing with someone online, someone who's not arguing back with you. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, this is my thing with Swifties, and I think we talked about this before because I saw a meme and it summed it up perfectly. It said, Taylor Swift writes music for people who have literally never gotten over anything ever, And I was like, Yes, when I think to myself about the people in my life who are Taylor Swift super fans, they are still holding on to that person who broke up with them in seventh grade yep, via text message, and they just can't get over of the fact that it was a text message. How dare you do that to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also, can we talk about the fact that she's not if you've really like read her lyrics and look at the timelines of like who she was dating when she was quote unquote writing this music, She's not actually talking about people that she's actually had relationships with, like full blown committed relationships with Hince. What what's this new album?
Speaker 2: Poets Something Department Poets Department count one of for sixty four variants that she's been releasing.
Speaker 3: Right, Happy for her, but you know, the whole album is about Maddie Healy and not Joe Alwyn, who she was with for like six years, six and a half years. She writes her music based off of like these mini relationships, these little summer flings, not the full blown relationships, like like what was the album Read was all about Harry Styles And they dated for literally probably like six weeks to like two months. It wasn't that long.
Speaker 2: It actually only got to me recently that Styles was Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took me a very well.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys, don't did you watch Entourage? Not anyone fabulous show Actually I think translates pretty well. But one of the biggest things about it is that everything in Hollywood is contrived. Relationships are contrived. People make contracts so that hey, let's show up to six events together, holding hands, doing whatever. Let people talk about it. We'll both benefit from all the publicity and then we'll move on. And I don't think it's gotten any better since that show came out. I'm sure it's only more and only worse. We see people all the time who claim that so and so. I know Ruby Rose isn't anyone anybody knows right now but that she always pays somebody to be in a relationship with her and that's why she's allegedly dated so many people.
Speaker 3: So mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So you know, who's to say that she didn't have a little deal with Matti Healy like, Hey, we're gonna have a short lived relationship and you're gonna allow me to write songs about you. And with Harry Styles, we're gonna have a short lived relationship and I'm gonna write some songs about you. We're both gonna benefit. But with Joawen, maybe it was real and she doesn't write songs about him. Also, I've talked way more about Taylor Swift in the last six minutes and forty seconds than I ever want to in the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: All I'm gonna say is it's all implied. She can switch the lyrics at a dime, because he said, to you, Diamond, she is the greatest young adult fiction writer of all time.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: She just switches the lyrics to say maybe one thing like we dated, like we were back in nineteen seventy five, and all our fans are like, are you kidding me? This is nobel priceworthy because the lyricism is insane. What else could she be saying?
Speaker 1: Didn't she also say if she could go back to one era, take me back to the eighteen sixties, like the worst erat much?
Speaker 2: Well, didn't she say without slavery? Like maybe specifically lyric in the song?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, But there was aloys a life back then without like come on, even if there wasn't slavery, still sought to be a person of color. Yep.
Speaker 1: Women weren't even allowed to vote. Come on, I just it didn't seem like the eighteen sixties were a good time to live. I'm pretty sure you died of like diarrhea or a paper cut. You could get one of those things. It's over. It's fucking over.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: But yeah, sure, take me back my slavery.
Speaker 3: Why would you want that? I don't understand. I don't understand. She just says things, and like you said, Andrew, her fans are like you listened, Oh my god. Track five is the most vulnerable song on every album. I'm like, who gives a fot?
Speaker 1: And they cry? They cry? Ah, I'm sorry if you're listening in your escafe, do we still do love you? We just questioned your decisions.
Speaker 2: That's all diehard twifties again, we're talking the stands.
Speaker 1: They also get real mad like, if they're hearing this conversation, they're going to probably try to come for you and cancel this podcast.
Speaker 3: That's oh happy for them.
Speaker 1: Uncancellable.
Speaker 2: Well, Diamond actually said something cancelable before.
Speaker 3: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: My sister, who works in disability services, would tell you this touch grass is ablest because some people can't leave their homes enough. Please, what the stories my sister haste of the specific communities that she works in, some of the complaints that she's gotten in terms of accessibility. Sometimes I'm just like, oh wow, wow, wow, wow, wow wow. Nobody could be happy.
Speaker 1: I think one of the biggest disservices to everybody in the world, not just the country, not just a certain demographic, is the belief that in fact, life is fair. It is not. My dad beat that into my head when I was a kid. He was like, listen, you can a whole lot with your life. There are so many opportunities for you. But it doesn't mean every opportunity is for you. It doesn't mean everything is for you. Life is not fair. You might be the smartest person in the room, but guess what, You're not going to be a basketball player because you're short. Oh well, get over it like, I think everyone thinking everything has to be equal for everybody all the time is really destroying a lot of joy and happiness and common sense in the world. And it's crazy to me. Yeah, okay, Diamond, you're canceled for trying to insinuate people should touch grass because some people can't even touch exactly.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be the first time that people have tried to cancel me, It's okay, Oh, well, what were the times before when I said that I don't believe in dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: But is like, well that one you actually should touch grass because there's a lot under it that actually has the fossils you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Babes, babes. Okay, no babes, no touts. Oh, we were going to try to get.
Speaker 2: Josh in here next time, now that we know, we could use this fun studio whenever we want. Well, actually I have to book it for you, but we could use it.
Speaker 1: People can't see we're in a different studio than we're normally in because Scary Jones is downstairs feverishly slaving away for the best of show.
Speaker 3: Just want to let you know we have less than seventy two hours before I have to get two weeks worth of pre shows to our affiliates and not done.
Speaker 1: Let's put scary in the burn book for that. Yes, your burn sound, Andrew sounds like you're extinguishing the flame with water. Wow.
Speaker 2: I have an idea of something that we should try, not in this episode, but a later episode. I think we should give one person a topic for a list, and they have to do a top five countdown you on your show A list I love list, Like if I were to give Diamond, you have to do the top five pop songs of all time? Like, I'd love to argue and debait what your top five pop songs are.
Speaker 1: So wait, you're gonna ask somebody to come up with something from their heart and then you're gonna fight them on it.
Speaker 2: That's what any list is on.
Speaker 1: I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: Love that? Yeah? Top five reality TV moments of all time?
Speaker 3: Oh you want them now? I could give them to you. Top five now.
Speaker 1: I don't want them now. I'm gonna tell you I don't want them now. I want you to find the actual audio so that we can play the actual audio. Because you describing the audio, I don't think it's really gonna work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how could you do this? To me, question Mark, See.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about. But at some point tease for another episode, Diamond's gonna have the top five reality TV moments. Okay, okay, cool. At some point, I promise you we will also have josh On. That's gonna be coome like the Running Yeah, just shall be on next episode.
Speaker 2: He's your Matt demon like Jimmy Kimmel has Matt.
Speaker 3: Do you know? I just found out about that literally like a month ago. I did not know. I had no clue.
Speaker 1: It's so funny coming up next Matt Damon. Oh, we're out of time.
Speaker 2: I think the list will be a fun little concept. We have extra saucy episodes where you just and then you have your list episodes just to like trigger people and get them mad.
Speaker 1: I did that plenty on my own, Andrew, we should get to some of these ask me any things, because there's one on here that's actually really funny to me. I'm just gonna start with that one. This person says, do you miss India?
Speaker 2: Well, touch grass.
Speaker 1: It is a beautiful country. I've been there a handful of times and it was awesome. I was not raised there and didn't spend like an extended amount of time there to really miss it. But I'm sure it's, you know, very missible if you lived there and you left.
Speaker 3: I just want to know, are you being fucking serious? I'm sorry, but like, are we being for real?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give a little bit of leeway that maybe that was someone like from India who does not follow me in any capacity for my real job, but might just follow me to like hate me, like a lot of Indian people do. Maybe it was that. I don't know. I have no idea, but I don't think anywhere on my pay it appears as though I was born in India.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sending them blessings, blessed.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think we should do about this? And should we have Scotty here to address it? Because it says you said you were going to talk about the rumors about you and Scotty be what happened? Should we have Scotty here to talk about those?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm okay in the words of the MTV Classic Dating show.
Speaker 1: Next Okay, so we're not going to address that. Scotty shouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: Maybe one day, okay, maybe I'll have him in for a list that episode top five reasons why Scotty sucks.
Speaker 3: And that would be out of ten. I love that.
Speaker 1: That would also be like ten reasons he sends me videos for the record. You know, I love his dog so much. Sawyer is like, my dude, I love that dog. Diamond is making a saying face because she hates him because she's too He's too big.
Speaker 2: You have cute insuggression too so much.
Speaker 1: I squeez him so much when he comes in, and I seize immediately because I'm allergic. However, I kind of want to report Scott because he will send me videos of Sawyer licking his toes for amounts of disgusting.
Speaker 3: That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: You no, you video you want to see him?
Speaker 2: No, no, keep it in the archives.
Speaker 1: He'll be sitting there with this like gross little feet out and the dog's just going to town licking his feet and he's like, he won't stop move your feet. What do you mean he won't stop? Move your feet away and he will stop. Indeed, disgust.
Speaker 2: He's the same person who like, if you added like a piece of lettuce to his sandwich, you'd be like, I don't know where that comes from, Like you're letting your dog like your feet man be for real.
Speaker 1: And all that. No, we'll have to have Scotti into at some point talk about the rumors.
Speaker 2: And the nast nastiness that you when it comes back. I believe we can get a Salt Lake City housewife in Well.
Speaker 1: First, weren't you working on Countess Land? Come on?
Speaker 2: Oh you told her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Then? Who told you somebody else?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Secret? I know it was a secret. My bad because I would have just said that.
Speaker 3: I mean, this woman, nobody has a better story than her.
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten fingers crossed July months, Yes, Jimon will die. I know that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Are you being serious to me right now? Okay?
Speaker 1: Because you didn't know?
Speaker 3: Not well, I heard, but I heard it was like a no go so.
Speaker 2: Well for this month when she's doing her cabaret. But July it seems like her schedule is free.
Speaker 3: Can we go to her cabaret and we miss it?
Speaker 2: Well, I think cabaret's over in New York.
Speaker 3: But I'll travel to see her. I've always wanted to see let me tell you something. Ten out of ten and I have never personally experienced her.
Speaker 1: But which season was she?
Speaker 3: She's a real housewives in New York one through she I think she was on every season up until season thirteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, well they recast the entire season.
Speaker 3: I mean a lifetime. Roney raised me. Okay, okay, I see.
Speaker 2: That one of her clips will be in your top five reality clips of all time.
Speaker 3: How could you do this to me? Question Mark? That's her, that's her money. Can't buy your class Ella against his learn.
Speaker 1: Listen, this woman is like a whole different place. Woman is doing like.
Speaker 3: Festival shows and people are losing their ship over her.
Speaker 2: It's you wait, okay, that meme like just smiling.
Speaker 1: Smiling, not everybody smiling.
Speaker 3: The girls that get it, get it. The girls that get it get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well excellent, Yeah, I'm excited. Hopefully we get that booked.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Happy for July?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, happy fourth? Is it actually today? The fourth?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think it's my phone. It's a leap here this year. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You have to do it.
Speaker 2: The fourth of July is oh, it's tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, happy fourth tomorrow. If you want to find Diamond on Instagram, she.
Speaker 3: Is at at diamond sincere and on Twitter at diamond Sincere with an underscore.
Speaker 1: And Andrews on Instagram at Andrew Pug and I on Instagram at Baby Hot Sass. Slide into the DMS tell ustuff you want us talk about well guest ideas we're open to everything, and also like follow, subscribe and leave us a review. You can leave us a review. I like to read them. Yeah, on, leave us a bad one. That's kind of shitty.
Speaker 2: I read the bad ones of my serial podcast. And let me tell you something. Somebody dedicated an entire episode of their own podcast to writ me apart and listen to us.
Speaker 1: Why it means you made it? Don't listen to it. Oh no, I set the hatred and move move forward.
Speaker 3: He send it to me so we could leave bad reviews on that without Actually.
Speaker 2: I don't even want anybody to touch it, because then that just feeds the trolls. Like I tuned in for two seconds when a random like somebody sent it to me, and I was like, okay, well, I don't want to hear somebody talking about me who I don't even know, and ring me apart in the page.
Speaker 3: Let's send smoke. Okay, I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: On that note, there are these Facebook pages about our show, and there's a Reddit page about our show that apparently people think I am in You all know me very well, Not a chance in hell, because I would never or want to read this stuff that people tell me is in those chat rooms about me.
Speaker 2: Ignorance is bliss, absolusolutely what.
Speaker 1: So please spread the word I am not in there. If you read something that seems like it is me, it is still not me. I am not in.
Speaker 3: There, and the people who are in there who have shitty things to say, I want you to know l O S E R. That's what your mother birth.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, Diamond has spoken. Okay, say bye everybody.
Speaker 2: Bye,