Speaker 1: What's that at the bed.
Speaker 2: It's spooky.
Speaker 1: I'm jooky. I'm pretty sure it's dead.
Speaker 2: It's coming, it's way Wait a minute, Hell, I'm ghosted.
Speaker 3: Hiras dresss Hey boo, it's me Roz. Welcome to ghost It by rasdres Fales, and welcome to anyone that's new that's joining us. I should say hi to new listeners. I love when you guys find me and find the show and all my friends that are part of the Ghosted universe. In fact, we have somebody back on the show today, Chris Colfer, who is the prolific author and actor, and he was on a couple months ago and it is one of the most incredible episodes ever. He has so many stories, and this time he is joined by his best friend, the actress and amazing personality that is Ashley Fink, and so we talk to them. They have a lot to say on this topic. But I should apologize here at the top. We you know, it's been almost two years of this pandemic, if you can believe it. And I'm still recording from home, and we recorded this over zoom and you hear the show every week. It usually sounds pretty good.
Speaker 1: This time we had a little bit of audio problem, so I apologize. It's just you know, zoom stuff, so it doesn't sound as good as it often usually does. So I do apologize for that, but you get used to it, you know, after like a couple of minutes, you're like, Okay, you know it's fine, but the stories are great. The stories are there, and you're gonna love that. If you are new to the show, Hi, I'm Raz. I use she her or they them pronouns, and every week I have on celebrities, comedians, sometimes drag queens, and paranormal professionals and even listeners like you. You could be on the show too. In fact, I want to do a listener episode soon, so send me an email at ghosted by Raz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode, and just give me bullet points. Okay, I can't always read everything, every little detail, but you know, just give me like a little idea of what your stories are about, and hopefully we can have you on sometime soon. Okay, I'm going to keep this a pretty brief intro, but there's one thing that I wanted to tell you about and show you. It's kind of a visual thing, but I was checking my emails and listener Katherine sent me. Thank you Catherine for sending me this something I have not seen yet. It is a realtor dot com listing and it's you know which I love. I love looking at relator dot com, Zillow, all these I love looking at houses. And you look at this house and you're like, oh, yeah, it's a nice house. It's in Kentucky. You go through all the pictures. Oh oh a kitchen, oh a living room, Oh nice, okay, great, and then you get to picture twenty, and in picture twenty you see what appears to be the most terrifying ghost I've ever seen. I don't know the story of it, but I'm gonna include the link to what I'm talking about in the description of this episode. I'm telling you it's scary because you're gonna get a picture twenty. You're gonna be like, wait, I don't say anything. Then you zoom in you look. It is so scary. So check that out in the description of this episode. Also there you could find a link to my Patreon Patreon dot com slash whiles DRez Valles on my second tier. This week, I do have a bonus clip from these two where we talk about past lives. We talk about a lot of things. We get some amazing stories. I mean, these two, these two need their own podcast. I mean, you just they can talk about anything. They make it so interesting and fun whatever the topic is. And we do talk about some various paranormal phenomenals. What else do we talk about time travel? We get into wija boards. It's just a short clip, but it's good and it's a great way to support this podcast, and I love you. I appreciate it. Okay, anyway, let's just get into it. Here is me talking to return guess, Chris Colfer and Ashley Think on with the show. Oh my god, you guys, we have an absolute fan favorite back and this time he brought his Gael pal and I am I can't wait you guys. We are joined by Chris Colfer and Ashley Think.
Speaker 4: Hello, Bhie, I didn't realize I was a fan favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm so honored, Chris, are you kiting me? You brought the story. I mean, it's a perfect episode when the last time you were on. But actually you are like no offense to every single human being I've ever met, but you are like the most likeable person I have ever my entire life, and I feel that you whatever you got for us today, I know it's going to be a I gotta.
Speaker 2: Get it right. Wow, that was a glowing review.
Speaker 1: Well, I was thinking, you know, it's funny because after Chris Thather you were on Uh is this paranormal? I don't know, but I've like run into you it a few times, and like right after you were on, I mean shortly after I ran into you guys at a wedding which I had no clue that you guys would be there, and we had a great time, and you had the best time.
Speaker 2: You were the highlight. You were. We had the best time that night.
Speaker 4: You see, I knew you were you were going to be there, and I stopped you.
Speaker 2: Chris is stalking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm because your podcast is my favorite podcast. So I'm I'm I'm ordering the line of fatal attraction here. And we'd also seen all the oh yes yeah and Sheet Juice and you've been a fan of ros for a long time, long time.
Speaker 2: Chris was just fully stalking.
Speaker 1: And then you came to the live that I did.
Speaker 4: That was so much fun. You really put on an amazing show. Absolutely terrifying.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: That bit about the haunted doll was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, thank you. I do love my haunted dolls. Ashley. Are you scared of this stuff?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I was so honored when you asked me to come on with Chris here and could never say no to either one of you. However, this is I don't know that I'm your ideal guest. I am. I am absolutely like, no, thank you, I'm good. Please do not contact me aliens. You have the entire universe. You don't need to be in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Other options okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I also feel like I definitely have a sense for you know, beings and ghosts and all the things, but I'm just not so open to it, which is possibly why they choose me, because I'm always like no, no, thank you, keep a pushing. I'm sorry, little girl. She is in deep.
Speaker 4: Denial, but don't worry. I will get the stories out of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm very witchy. I have a lot of intuition, but at the same time, I'm very very reticent to acknowledge it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they find you, could they find me gently? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We've been in places where like things have happened together, and Ashley will just bolt out of the room, yeah, shaking her head like, nope, nope, that did not just happen. Did not just happen? Nope, nope, no, nope. We were on tour and the Glee tour a million years ago and we were staying at the Savoy Theater in sorry, the Savoy Hotel, which is next door to the Savoy Theater in the West End in London. And uh, we're old, very old lot of history there. I mean like it's been it's literally been there since like the thirteen hundred, so there's a lot of energy. And as I got a knock on my door at the middle of the night on one night, it was Ashley and she had to sleep with me that night because her chandelier in her room distarted spinning or shaking for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was nothing. There was no windows, there was no air conditions, no heating. It just I was laying there and it just started moving and moving and moving, and I just grabbed my stuff and I got the f out. I was like, not today going to Chris's room bad.
Speaker 4: Of course, So I was like, oh my god, we gotta go back let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the thing is ghosts are in love with well I'm so pale. They think I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Wait, so your mind goes to that's the ghost, Ashley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. I'm like very aware. I'm like, Okay, hello and nice to see you. I hope you're well. Goodbye. I will be this is your space, not mine, and enjoy.
Speaker 4: Yus you and your journey.
Speaker 2: Goodbye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, growing up, we had a ghost in our house, so we just all referred to as Bernard no fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see, I knew, I knew this had happened. The blood gates are open, here comes the store.
Speaker 1: This is what I thought, what happened to Wait, So, Ashley, you grew up in a hat just so.
Speaker 2: Known and like our stealing fans would sort of go where lights would turn off and things would go missing, and we all just were kind of like, oh, Bernard.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But I was always very ups very fearful. If it'd be in the shower the lights would go off of like Bernard. Not today, I'm not the one, you know.
Speaker 1: How did you come to the conclusion that it was Bernard?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We just named I just named him Bernard intuition felt like a Bernard energy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just Bernard.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I couldn't tell you. I just totally had repressed that memory until right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think about all last night.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of my ghost stories because I knew we were doing this, and I didn't even think of Bernard until right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. See, that's what happens. There's so many people that, you know, I go around town ask people who's got a ghost story? And some people were like, not really, And then if you really think about it, you know, you really have to sit there and think about it. And there's probably a lot of situations. And I always think, how many times have you encountered a ghost that you right?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I will say honestly me zero, because I think everything is a ghost? Or are you or UFO? I think everything is a UFO. Yeah, that's happened. Yeah, There's there's been times I made actually turned down the street just so I could chase after a star.
Speaker 2: It's covering, it's going up and covering.
Speaker 4: Actually swear it is moving.
Speaker 1: It's I know. I'm always looking up. I'm like, is that it is this my day tonight tonight. But although I did have that experience when I went to Sedona, and I do believe that I saw unexplained things flying up in the sky. Really, that's because I was asking for it. That's like, you know, I went looking for UFOs, but I want to see one out in the wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So tell me a story I want to hear, Ashley. Let's let's hear what we got from you. So we just got a couple of quick ones.
Speaker 2: I don't know what which story? Do you know my story is better than I do.
Speaker 4: Uh. There there was a time that I was a really bad day, and uh Ashley showed up the next day she baked cookies using my deceased mother's cookie recipe because my mom had come to her in a dream and told her to make these kinds of cookies for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: And they were like, there are these oatmeal chocolates cookies. I have never told anyone in my whole life about about them. But but then it was so it was so crazy that I was having such an awful day and then my mom came to you in a dream and said, you have to make these specific type of cookies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not it's not like a normal chocolate chip. It's like an oatmeal chocolate chip meal raisins normally the thing, Yeah, I have. I'm terrible. I'm a bad sleeper. I have been my entire life. The Dems get me at night.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, Grammy nominated. I thank you for that, Chris, We're so lucky. No, And so I have like I have sleep paralysis. I have night terrors. I wake up gasping for air and things are always trying to get me and I but I've also had super I would feel like my most visitation from people that I've lost or people that I know have lost, have been in dreams. It happened super frequently to me. And yeah, that's maybe when they can catch me because I'm not so on guard. And his mom just came to me, uh clear as day and was like Chris having a really hard time, and whenever he was having a tough time as a kid, I would make him his favorite, which are these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You have to make him these cookies. And I woke up when I was kind of like that was such a vivid dream that I'm just gonna listen to it. And I made these cookies and I brought him over and he'd like, I feel like you almost started crying and you were so surprised, and and it wouldn't it turnout down even be your favorite cookie?
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 4: No, it was my mom's favorite cookie. Yes, I had never liked them. Yeah, I which which if you if you knew my mom, my mom was a lovely woman. That was so something she would do. Yeah yeah, yeah, So that that even made it even more.
Speaker 2: Like it had to be real, because of course it was the cookie she always made me. It wasn't even your favorite, but was no.
Speaker 4: I'd always ask her please take the omil out, yeah, because who who wants that cookie?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh yeah? And so I it was that was like a that was definitely I felt super Your mama definitely come to see me. And my childhood best friend's brother passed away really tragically, and we had sort of been not out of touch but what we dated for five years and it didn't end so great. So we hadn't been talking that often. And his brother died really tragically, and I was in my apartment all alone at the time, and I'm just sitting on my couch. I look in my kitchen and his brother was just standing there looking at me like and it wasn't even that I could It wasn't like a corporeal form. It was just I looked over and I was like, oh hi, oh gosh, and he was like, you know Eric, who was my child with the best friend. He's like, he's not okay. I need you to call him, like he needs you, any anybody he needs right now. It's you, like, get over your pride and call this guy you communicated with. It just it just I didn't talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again ran to your house.
Speaker 1: You were away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just sitting on my couch and I felt I was awake. I was just sitting on my cat. This. Oh yeah, this wasn't a dream, that this mom was a dream. I'm sorry. I was this another time I just thought of I was sitting. Yeah, I was sitting on my couch and I was all alone. I had a cat. And I looked over in my kitchen and there was just this energy of my childhood friend's brother who had grown up with I mean, he taught me how to drive, like we had been very close, and how he had passed and he was just kind of like, you got to you gotta get in touch with Eric's while your pride. Call him up. He needs you right now. And I was absolutely terrified, and I ran out of my house and I went to Chris's house and I told him and he was like, well, you got to listen, and I did. I called up Eric and we've been really close ever since. So we did a whole documentary about dealing with loss, and I think it helped him a lot. And yeah, I totally credit his brother for coming through. And it's interesting. So I've had I've had my experiences. I'm not completely closed off to it, but it does. It's very it's scarcely.
Speaker 1: It seems like you're some kind of medium. You might have some abilities where I don't know, nobody knows how it works, but it's almost like, uh to these people are like, you know, she's again you being so likable. They're just like, maybe you know I can talk to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, I I mean, I definitely believe in a spiritual realm. I I I do feel I know I've had too many things happened that couldn't be coincidental. So but yeah, I need gonna to be a little less afraid and a little more open. But then once you open those floodgates, goodness, I already have too many people counting on me.
Speaker 4: That's what you're there.
Speaker 1: It is well, or it could be that you're playing hard to get and they like that.
Speaker 2: Oh right, they're like cats. They're like the one that ignores us. They want to talk.
Speaker 1: Because that's my problem that I always talk about is that I'm thirsty for it at this point, and these ghoasts are like, uh, we're good.
Speaker 2: We don't want to on Blast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like Dad, They're like, we don't want to end up on your podcast, Like we don't want you to spill all the tea about us. We just want to.
Speaker 4: Say so, I'm sorry you were dead. You're not allowed to have standards.
Speaker 2: I feel like Chris is the same way. I mean, I think Chris is very intuitive, but he's had so many moments where you've picked up stuff and and then later it's confirmed. And I know, but I do think you you're so eager for it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, Rosie, you you can't see her right now, but Ashley, as she's talking about this is manically folding and unfolding and and and and caressing a scarf like nervously, like like it's pretty funny to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I yeah, you know, I guess I yeah, I need to be more comfortable with it.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Okay, I've thought about this now, maybe people wouldn't say this is paranormal. I don't know, but like the people that come into your life, like best friend connections or even dating, like falling in love with people that there's it's like a destiny thing or it's is it some kind of intuition. I don't know what how you explain that, But so interesting that you brought that up too, Like the people that come into our lives.
Speaker 2: It's so true because I mean even Chris and I now that you say that, Chris was, can I tell the story about cal State Fullerton? Oh? Yeah, please? Yayh Chris was got glee at eighteen, but he had just graduated high school and he was planning on going to cal State bullertin and had done a big tour there. They have a great, gorgeous new theater and he was excited about going.
Speaker 1: There and then wait, sorry to interrupt, I was really wanting to go there.
Speaker 2: Oh, way.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, and we're like the same age.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And my uncle, I think is the head of the television and film department.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It has a lot to do with the arts program. And I go to all the shows I've guest taught in his classes, and so Chris. Had he not gottenly and we hadn't met that way, it's a very large chance we'd have still cross paths at my in my uncle's department at cal State Fullerton. It's so weird, Like it's like I think it was like we were going to meet no matter what which way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and maybe we would have met you there.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to make this about me.
Speaker 2: It's true, though, it's true. It's interesting, like you have this little soul cluster. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They say people they people reincarnate in soule groups. Like it's it's not it's not just you know, an individual like you you you you know, you you choose to reincarnate with that with the people you love.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That sort of makes the idea of passing away less scary too, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, totally. I think talking about this stuff really takes away my fear of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, did you hear what Betty White said. I mean not not not recently, but she like an old interview she gave like like three or four years ago, recently came back into the you know, into the circle of things there, and she was They're asking her point blank like are you afraid of dying? And she said no, because when I was younger, my mom Betty White's mom. I'll put it, put it this way where it's like, no one really knows what happens when you die, but like anytime someone dies, oh they know the secret. And that's so sweet, like to put it in that in that in that way anyway, I saw that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: I know, what a what a what a wonderful woman.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever cross paths with Betty White?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I worked with her many times.
Speaker 1: I thought, you did, did you do hot in Cleveland or something?
Speaker 2: They did?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I she was she was the best, and I was I was just in love with her and would just sit by her and listen to her stories and and and she she always like, oh, this gay boy wants golden girl stories. I'll give it to him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 4: But I was I was so lucky because when I worked with her, I was also working with that Carol Renette very close. So when when they would start talking and start like reminiscing work, I know just I would like to just curl up with a blanket and Just and Just I would just be in heaven.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she was.
Speaker 4: She was wonderful and she was she loved animals so much. And she almost got me in really big trouble because she tried to convince me to sneak my golden tree for the onto the CBS right for a lot.
Speaker 2: Cooper would have loved that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a movie called You Again, like gosh twelve thirteen years ago, a long time ago, and she was in it and I was a small little part, and they invited me to the rap party because they were kind. And I was there with Jamie Lee Curtis and all these people, and I was so star trek star trek no starstruck. Gosh, this fifteen years ago, it's a long time. And I was in line and she was right next to me. I was like, oh my goodness, can I get you something? And she goes, well, I only drink white wine or chilled vodka straight. And I was like well, let's start with the wine and see where the day takes us. Like it was so incredible, and she was so kind, and she was so casual, she was so sweet. She was really rusty and is yeah, I hope she's drinking chill vodka straight.
Speaker 4: And now I just I hope there's a bar in heaven there.
Speaker 1: So okay, Chris, when the last time I saw you, well, one of these recent times they saw you, you said that you had another story, like something recently happened, right, yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I It's funny. We we talked for like an hour and a half last time I was on your show, but we still didn't get tell my stories.
Speaker 1: Well, you are always invited here anytime something happens.
Speaker 4: I thought one of the best stories that I'm actually I was actually kicking myself that I didn't get to you last time. Was this this this this one time I was on a book tour and I was staying in Columbus, Ohio. I can't remember what hotel it was, but uh, every time I would walk from the bed to the bathroom, I would pass a closet in my in my hotel room, and every time I'd walk past this closet, I'd hear a knock on the door every time, and I and I convinced myself, because I really wasn't too into all of this back then, but I convinced myself it must be like my room must be like next to the laundry. Shoot, and like laundry just keeps, you know, bumping the wall every time I walked by it. But it just kept happening, happening every time, like every time I walk, I walk by, and you know, I have to peel a lot during the night. So it happened, happened. I kept ignoring. I kept ignoring, and then finally I was in I was in bed, and I was awoken by just the sound of coming from that from that closet, and I I don't know what came over me, but I just I just remember I screamed, knock it off, and it then it never happened again. But then the next day I woke up and I did some research on the hotel and uh, apparently there was this huge fire in like the twenties during a wedding and thirteen people died in that hotel. I'm not sure if it was on the floor that I was on. But but yeah, that was that was that was. That was a really crazy experience.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, first of all, the curse of being an night time pier is when you're terrified of ghost I have that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just hold it in case something's in here with me.
Speaker 1: I've definitely had those moments. But we don't have to get into it where I'm like, there's I'm afraid I'm going to see a ghost. So we're going to just get through the night. Anyway, Enough about me and my pea habits.
Speaker 2: No, I love that. I'm glad Chris is a fellow peer. I'm the opposite.
Speaker 4: I'm like, camel, we're hydrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just go, yeah, I hold this. That's so funny because I was actually just in Ohio visiting my grandmother and we went to this restaurant and hotel that was from the eighteen hundreds that had all these old presidents and all these old people. It's been around forever. It's like the oldest hotel in that part of the country. And we were eating lunch at the restaurant and they were like, you have to take a tour of the hotel because they've preserved presidential sweets and like all these things. And so I walked to the second floor, and I instantly felt this energy and I was like, oh, this place is haunted, like half joking, but like dead serious, you know what I mean. I was like, there's some intense energy, and me go buy all these rooms. And then there's all these I was like, all these little toys and all these portraits of like people who have stayed there, and I was like, wow, this is so haunted. And I look up and there's this painted portrait of this little girl named little Daisy. I have a photo of it. It's absolutely terrifying, and I was like, oh, this this is the one. She absolutely comes out of this painting at night and runs this place like this is her hotel and we're all just living in it jokingly to my cousins and all my family, and everyone's like, oh, actually he Hollywood type HG.
Speaker 4: Yeah, head ghosts in charge.
Speaker 2: I got it. That's funny. And then I go downstairs and my grandma was downstairs with my aunt and she was like, oh, did you did you go upstairs? Like what did you guys seem like. I was like yeah, And she's like, it's so interesting because there's this legend here that there's this ghost of a little girl who walks the halls at night. And I was like no. I was like, there's no, and everyone like looked at me and sort of gas was gasped. They were like what because out of all the portraits, out of everything, I have a picture in my camera role I was afraid to take you. I didn't really want her in my phone, but I took it anyway, and I was like, of all these things, like that's the sort of intuition. I was like, this little girl is one hundred percent here. And then apparently it's this legend that everyone knows about, and it was like, oh man, she's definitely there. So a little Daisy at the Golden Lamb in Ohio, I saw you.
Speaker 1: Where is her movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh, it's yeah. She was not a happy ghost. No. No, I think it could be kind of fun to be immortally terrorizing people and hotels.
Speaker 4: I would want to be a child forever though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know well. I also have this belief that a lot of people share where high high traffic places like a hotel sometimes or theater, energy that people are bringing in, like it just it sticks there. You know, if someone is is going there and there they have a fight with the people that they're with, maybe that energy sticks around, or they have a great time. It sticks around, like you know the vibes.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's very that's just very scientific too. Where energy just stays. You can't you know, you can't, you can't destroy energy. It just it just it either stays or moves on to something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. It actually just texted me, is this.
Speaker 2: That's that's a little daisy.
Speaker 4: The photo?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: God, is that not kicky?
Speaker 2: I was. I was literally like, she comes out of this picture and.
Speaker 1: She's got the ring lit curls, she's holding some flowers, and she has a roughly dressed I'm sorry, but roughly dresses a little girl ghost uh uniform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that was so like joking and trying to make everybody laugh, but like absolutely serious. And then cut to like there's a ghost that's a little girl ghost who roams these holls. I was like, oh no, oh.
Speaker 1: Goodness, oh my god, you guys. You yeah, so casually just like dropping so many good little Cory nuggets here, Uh what else? What else have we got?
Speaker 2: Chris is definitely your guy for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm totally like, I totally segued into something else, but you were asking me to talk about the story that I told you at Fortune's wedding that happened recently to me, where I like, I I do suffer from sleep proalysis, like like like I'll just be honest, where there are many times like well, I'll like I'll wake up and like and like you know, like half my brain isn't isn't awake, so I'm just like laying there as if I'm in a coma. And sometimes I'll like I'll like try to breathe really really hard to wake up my boyfriend and hopes that he wakes me up from the sleep proalysis, but you know, we'll sleep through nuclear bomb, so that never works out. But very there are many times in my life where I've woken up and I've seen something at the foot of my bed. All every time that that has happened has never been the sleep prowl sys sensation where where I feel stuck and I'm just like I'm immobile.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And the most recent one that happened was I woke up the mill the night and there was this this woman standing at the foot of my bed. She had a dark curly hair, and she's wearing a black dress with a white collar, very like kind of like Coco Chanel esque, and she was standing there was another figure standing to her right, and I could not make out it was too dog. I could not make out any features on that one. But the woman was just looking at me, and she was just shaking her finger at me, like like like saying no. And I had no idea who she was or what time period she was from. But what I think happened was I had a guardian angel that broke up with me, and I think I think she had brought her a journey.
Speaker 1: In case it gets messy, in case.
Speaker 4: It got messy. But that that's literally the only because she did not look like any She did not look like any relative I've had, or any relative that I of anyone I know. Uh, but yeah, and it was it was very strange. And at that point, like I like, I like I sat up, uh and and just like stared stared at them. They lasted like I'd say, probably a good like thirty seconds before they faded away and.
Speaker 1: They just kind of dissolved.
Speaker 4: It's kind of just kind of faded. Yeah, just like like a like aaybo. Sorry, I don't know why, I'm like a broken Pandora station today.
Speaker 1: Did they look like humans, like, you know, yes, through them or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Definitely human?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I I couldn't really make out the man, but he was kind of hunched almost like almost like almost like a not hunchback, but like like he was just like honey.
Speaker 2: Weighing any sort of decisions like should I do this or should I do that?
Speaker 4: No, no, she was just not not that week. No no, no, no no no, right, I know and I'm not she's giving me a complexever, whoever it was.
Speaker 1: You should talk to your psychic friend about that.
Speaker 4: I know, I knew too. I I haven't seen her. She's she's been she's been in Michigan for a while. But uh yeah, I will I'll bring I will bring it up next time, next time we have Chinese food.
Speaker 1: There you go, and this one was in your home and you've never seen this woman any other time.
Speaker 4: Never seen this woman in my life before or not even a photograph, not not nothing just just but but but there she was and she was just she's just telling me no, yeah, maybe maybe she's trying to tell me that I need to say no more in my life, right, mar Mark.
Speaker 2: What else for you? I mean, you're you've met a lot of mediums and didn't you.
Speaker 4: Just yes, we went to Rachel's estabus his house for a like a winter solstice like reading, and it was I had so much fun do Yeah, And Rachel is so so gifted and and just like I I I love her because she's so and and I think Ross will completely agree with me because I loved her episodes on this podcast and she's just so articulate about about it all. And that's that's that's sometimes like psychic's get a bad name because a lot of them are very you know, airy and you know, like very you know, non age of Aquarius, you know, kind of but but but but she was just very just very factual and and and yeah, it was it's I'm so Ross, thank you so much for introducing me to her. I think she's so she's just so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you met her at the live show.
Speaker 2: But she could tell that I was afraid of her.
Speaker 1: She's like the good, the good person, like she knows the way the bad.
Speaker 2: Exactly I should. She is actually who wanted to get close to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. She's a good person to have in your phone. Yeah, in case there is a demon crawling. Yeah, yeah, that at night.
Speaker 2: I think I was too afraid she was gonna look around me like demons they're everywhere.
Speaker 4: I mean that every day.
Speaker 1: I know. No, but she's so incredible. Anyone that's listening to this, if you don't know our H Savius or Rachel H. Davids, she has been on this podcast many times, and she is an exorcist and also she has a lot of medium abilities and I actually I don't think I talked about it on this show when when that happened, but she had like a small little seance and and that was another time I didn't know you were going to be there, and then I showed up and you were there, and she gave a group reading and it was incredible, and uh, from what people from people's reactions, she is incredibly accurate about the things that she was saying. I mean, she's the real deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah you tell Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think I think she's she's so sweet because she doesn't consider herself a medium. But I'm like, oh my god, if you don't consider yourself a medium, Like, then, what is a medium?
Speaker 1: You know, Ashley? I think Ashley is the medium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the reluctant medium. Yeah, yeah, I know. Gosh, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys, should we just listen to some ghost voices? Yes?
Speaker 4: You know this is the part. Whenever I'm listening to your show, I have to turn it off because it scares me so much, especially if i'm driving and I'm alone. When you when you get to the EVPs, I'm always like, Okay, I gotta I gotta click next. It can be creepy, but actually I'm not alone Ashley sitting next to me, So I'll be brave.
Speaker 2: I'll protect you.
Speaker 1: Okay, then let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's time for evase.
Speaker 1: So you guys already know how this works. I go to YouTube and I look for electronic voice phenomenal ghosts speaking that people believe they have captured. And I got some good ones today, I believe. The first one is from uh Para x Para Xplorer and Para Explorer project on YouTube. And this is at the Queen Mary.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh my god, I took I took Ashley the Queen Mary for her birthday one year. It was a very self serving birthday gift. But we did. We did the haunted tours of the Queen Mary, so maybe we know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go with some more. Now, how was the haunted tour at one of the most famous haunted places in the world.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny. I think the atmosphere, the air is way creepier than the tour we took, you know, like like I think I think the or like they're they're like trying to make it as cheesy as possible, but like I don't think they needed to, because it's like when they're taking you in that the room, it's like you, I'm sorry, you don't need you. We don't need to hear any stories. We can feel it.
Speaker 2: You know that metal swimming pool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god. I mean it's it's it's it's kind of like being on a on on the Titanic. I mean like it's it's very similar that just the blueprint of it all. And and maybe it was maybe we were there, maybe maybe you were Molly Brown and I was I was the rich, mean lady. But you know, did anything happen on Uh, nothing really happened, but you really can feel it and and I and the I would say, like they the stories are so creepy they don't really need to make they don't really need to add any theatrics to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was called I went to Salem in Massachusetts. There's a those wax figures and stuff. But they're trying to like lean into the Lord.
Speaker 4: It's like you don't need you don't need to get but like there's like there, I remember there's one this this one section like where where they're they're talking about this this lady.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: They always they'd always see her walk through this this this wall in particular, and then like later they found out, oh this this this deck was remodeled and this used to be the hallway and so like her her spirit is trapped in whatever the original blueprint was. You know that to me gave me like chills. But it's things like that they don't need to like you know, they don't even have like an actor come out, you know as sheet.
Speaker 1: Then you know that's that's what they do do that like Halloween time. Oh, I've done tacular uh there, And I've talked to a couple of people that have you know, worked as actors on that, and I that is my worst nightmare to be, to be like standing in the in one of those haunted I don't know if they do it in the boiler room or where they do, but it's like sitting there waiting for people to jump out at and no thanks everywhere.
Speaker 2: What am I a joke to you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah right, I can't. I can't do Halloween haunted houses, I get, I know, just so crazy, it's so weird. I would rather go to an actual haunted place where I know no one's gonna jump out at me, like I have.
Speaker 2: To follow you home and haunt you forever.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, there there, that's always a possibility.
Speaker 1: Okay, So oh say.
Speaker 2: Sorry, honey, sorry, welcome to our friendship. I love that, adhd.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this one was in the first class lounge, which has also been called the Queen's Saloon, and it sounds like a young voice and tell me what to hear?
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, was creepy, right right? Just one more time?
Speaker 4: Do you need you need this car?
Speaker 1: Now? They were saying that in this YouTube video that the event that they were doing their there weren't any kids around her and.
Speaker 4: The girl yes, young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you hear it and you go like, oh, maybe it was just like a kid said something.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're saying like I love you, or like you know I love you, or something like that.
Speaker 2: Do you play it one time?
Speaker 1: Of course? Okay, here we go, oh something like do you too? Here, we'll play it again.
Speaker 4: I've been watching you.
Speaker 1: Could be I've been watching you. Oh okay, here's some options. Is it a you gotta be kidding me, be you're not seeing me. See there are no kids in here? Or I got stuff to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would say yeah, but yeah, played again.
Speaker 2: Keep your mind.
Speaker 4: It's sun to sound like there are no kids in here.
Speaker 2: That's home. I kind of thought he or she said, you've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: You got to be kidding me.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: What is the answer?
Speaker 1: B The answer is, see, there are no kids in here.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The way they the way they wrote it, I think I said there are no kids in here. They believe it is there are no kids in here. Yeah, let's play it again now that we know that.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god, it's kind of like trying to understand Kenny on South Park.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's sort of what this whole entire segment is Okay, here's one more. Okay, this is from somebody on YouTube whose name is more Ritz. Uh and more more is m O R T I C and uh. This is at a really cool place I have never been, but I need to go in Detroit called the Whitney and it's like this old mansion and there's a restaurant. They even have a place called the Ghost Bar, and it's very famously haunted and old and beautiful.
Speaker 4: Have you Gray Stone man in Beverly Hills? Yeah, okay, we could go there together.
Speaker 1: I would love to. That's also very haunted.
Speaker 2: Oh go, I like to be included.
Speaker 4: I mean, someone's gonna drive.
Speaker 1: Okay, so uh what is this ghost saying?
Speaker 2: Quiz?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh my whisper over? Like you can kind of hear people chattering in the background.
Speaker 4: Something like I'm behind you, but kind of a hissing sound. So it's like I'm standing behind Know that's too much.
Speaker 1: What's so creepy about it is that it's like right up next to whatever the Yeah, okay, let's do it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can I can smell you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can smell you.
Speaker 4: Take a shower.
Speaker 1: Would be so uncomfortable if you're like, oh my god, like you're going to your ghost time, and you're like, okay, I'm sweating. I hope no one can smell me. It's fine, And then all of a sudden, the ghost is all I can smell you.
Speaker 4: Anti spirit okay, anti pir spirit?
Speaker 1: There it is merch merge, yes, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: So something like.
Speaker 4: It's all you, it's on you.
Speaker 1: You well, okay, well that's one of the options I have here. Okay, really is A I'm a size too. They wanted you to know.
Speaker 4: I brag about that too.
Speaker 1: Yes, is it B, I'm sorry, is it C it's all you?
Speaker 3: Or D.
Speaker 1: I'm Sally, I'm going to see I'm gonna go see you. Okay, Here we'll play it again. Yeah, it's all you.
Speaker 2: That's so clear. You.
Speaker 1: Of course you brought it. I mean I knew you would, but I guess that's about it. I mean, unless I guarantee you guys have a thousand other stories in there.
Speaker 4: You know where to find us?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll probably be behind you tonight.
Speaker 4: Around look over your shoulder.
Speaker 2: Knocking in a closet somewhere nearby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well tell everyone you know where to find you, and what's going on and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: We're not hard to find. We're we're yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, if you're at a party, we'll be by the bar. If we'll being the corner judging people.
Speaker 2: You'll find me in a Sophora or an alta new.
Speaker 4: You can find us on Instagram and on Twitter. Are you on Facebook? No, I'm not really in Facebook either. Facebook, but yeah no, uh, you know, we're a book story. You can find books at bookstores. That's that's my my main that's my main gig. When's the next book coming out? You're actually, oh, I can announce something. Uh you heard it right now and go say no, I'm working right now. I'm working on the tenth anniversary edition of my first book, the land Story is Wishing Spell. So that'll be coming out later this year, and I'm very excited. I can't believe it's been ten years and I can't believe it. I'm so excited to publish. You know, it's it's popular enough to warrant a tenth anniversary edition. So that's been a lot of fun. And it's gonna be illustrated, so it's gonna be a lot of it. It's really great. Can't wait. For the kiddos to get it.
Speaker 2: That's really exciting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, congratulations ten years.
Speaker 2: That's incredible, crazy, And you'll find me at the bookstore putting copies of that book everywhere.
Speaker 4: God, God, blessed.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I guess that's it, so well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having us. Yeah, thank you, adore you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much. To Chris and Ashley. The two of them are magnificent. I can't speak more highly of them. I just love them so much. And of course, if you want to hear a little bonus clip, go to patroon dot com slash whilst dress for us, link a description and listen to them talking about time travel and Ouija boards and past lives and all that kind of stuff. Are you subscribed to the show, hey, hit the subscribe button for a new episode every Thursday. You can also rate the show five stars.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about the audio problems, but the show's good. I swear rate a five stars. Tell your friends about it. You can find me on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and I finally have started doing TikTok. I haven't gotten into spooky videos yet. Right now, I'm just being silly on there, but you know, I will be doing some spooky stuff and I want to be a TikTok star like the kids, So follow me there. It's at It's Roz Hernandez. We have a Facebook group called Ghosted by Roz dres Flees. Send me those listener stories for a future listener episode at ghosted by rosatgmail dot com with the subject line listener episode and brief bullet points of what your story are about. I think that's about it, so until next time, I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Hey bye.
Speaker 1: Starts a podcast network