Speaker 1: Worrying.
Speaker 2: Today's episode contains a lot of spoilers for a lot of different things across television and film, so just be warned, but you're gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: My name is Jascon Sepsion and I'm Wedsday Night and welcome back to the Extra Vision of the podcast where we dive deep to your favorite shows, movies, comics and pop culture. Coming from iro a podcast where we're bringing you two episodes a week every Tuesday and Thursday, with an extra episode on Wednesday most of the time.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is an extra episode on a Wednesday for you. In today's extra episode, we are inviting the whole crew, the Panel, the Jedi Council, wherever you like to call them, the super Producers apart from a boo we miss you, we wire Shure here, but also we have the rest of the crew Carmen, Aaron, Joel, and they're all coming to celebrate characters.
Speaker 1: Who deserve their deadly end.
Speaker 3: This is the They Had It Coming episode, inspired by Maximus's incredible ending of the Nightmarish Commoduce played by Joaquin Phoenix. We're going to be in the gladiator training pit talking about our runner ups or deaths that brought a little relief to our spirits. Then we're heading to the Colosseum to discuss the character endings that brought us to our feet and earn the audience's thumb up. And then in the Thick They Had It Coming Hall of Fame, where we will examine several candidates still breathing.
Speaker 1: Who should be put six feet under.
Speaker 2: All fictional, of course, But first let's welcome the extras. Aaron, Carmen and Joel are your size ready?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to celebrate some dessols that must be reaped?
Speaker 3: Time, baby, everybody pull up your hoods and do some reepin.
Speaker 1: Let's start with our with our runners up, the list of our guests. Okay, yeah, you guys at Common who's your runners up? So?
Speaker 5: I love the movie fans Labyrinth, seen it many many times, and Captain Vidal, the Wow, terrible evil, terrible evil guy who needed to die.
Speaker 3: Definitely one of I think that's like an iconic if you were going to make a list of ten best had It Coming moments.
Speaker 1: He's definitely up that. He's definitely.
Speaker 2: I love that he didn't even get to finish whatever he was saying.
Speaker 1: Get him out of here. That's a great and that.
Speaker 2: Is a wonderful runner up. I can't wait to say, see who actually did want Aaron? Any notable runners up? My runner up is Nedrie and Jurassic Park. You know, not a great good one and his ahh, not the magic word, a lot of things that make you hate him.
Speaker 1: We got thoughts in here.
Speaker 6: See nobody cares his actual his death scene is just three and a half minutes of pure slapstick comedy.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 6: He falls down the waterfall, he loses his glasses, he bumps his head against the King signy, and at the end he's making fun of the dinosaurs and they ultimately cat him and he loses shaving cream can all around like an incredibly well getting.
Speaker 3: Up the Jurassic World franchise for many more years. I think this is like celebrating a death in a movie can be tough because sometimes they're very moving, but this one is absolutely comedic.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely cheering for the dinosaur.
Speaker 3: And it is also one of the most scary deaths in Jurassic Park because they have the paralysis. You're paralyzed first, and then you can't see because they spit in your eyes and.
Speaker 1: Then they're just yamming on you, like that's that's scary stuff. Man, I'm scared of I'm scared of a dinosaur.
Speaker 7: There's so much love about this because one like, Okay, some does are satisfactory not for a person's actions but for their just general behavior. And this guy is so annoying, like he's just like not showing up at the job, slowing everybody down. His space is a mess. He's just like Mallow Jackson's really hard. Guys sound so hard his best.
Speaker 4: He just wants to ensure safety. Who is your runner up or runners up?
Speaker 7: Okay, so first all my runners up, I'm going Frank from Fried Green Tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Shout so shout out to my to a teenage crush, Mary Stuart Masterson and Mary.
Speaker 7: Yeah with Mary, Frank's a freaking asshole, like beat his pregnant wife jerk. Luckily lesbian to be lover was around the corner like, babe, absolutely not come back to Whistlestop, I'm gonna protect you. And not only does she protect her, eventually she's like, I'm just gonna barbecue this son of a bitch and.
Speaker 4: Feeds him to the sheriff.
Speaker 7: So the sheriff, can never solve it because who would admit they hate human and said it was the best barbecue they ever had.
Speaker 4: Frank's death that I've earned. And then so.
Speaker 7: Satisfactory massacre shit that I'm just saying, truly, truly not even a horror movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nope, I thank you. It was great. Then quickly burke from Aliens.
Speaker 7: Yeah again, another stabateur, another liar, another, another guy who kept telling a woman she didn't know what she was talking about. Absolutely deserved his death. Super satisfactory. Walder Frey liar woman over abused to a pregnant lady.
Speaker 1: Great cool, great cool. Listen, now, first, was he betrayed?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Was his reaction to that betrayal overdone? Absolutely fuck Walter Frey, you got what you deserve. And because Aria one of her first assassins, like on her own list, which was really SHA's kiss, so great, love it.
Speaker 4: And then was a AJ firm Barbarian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, I'm so glad you put this up. What the fuck off? Just I dude, I.
Speaker 3: Will ever forget watching Bavarian in the cinema. And when he's like going Justin Long does such a good job. Like when he's going underground and he's like measuring, and he's like and he just keeps going under this terrifyingly creepy tunnel and all he cares about is does this.
Speaker 1: Add to the square footage of his house?
Speaker 3: The cinema was like in hysterics, Like he played it so well, and when he dies, I'm so happy every.
Speaker 1: Time I watch that movie, Everyone's who you got?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm starting off with Emma Roberts as Jill in Scream four Boo, who she is such a.
Speaker 1: Good villain in this.
Speaker 3: She kills her little partner who she kind of in cell tricked into helping her out, and then when she actually finally dies, they do a great job of the news reports outside are like this woman, she's the new hero, She's the new Sydney.
Speaker 1: Which is what Jill always wanted.
Speaker 3: But inside, Gail Weathers and Sydney have teamed up to kill her and they say to I've got one last I've got one last thing to say to you, and she's like what, and she says charge and then get away. There's like fucking electrocutes her with the head in the head with those heart pump things. Very very distressing. But she had it coming. Also want to shout out Paul mccrane, who played a Meal in RoboCop. He's he eventually gets melted after killing Murphy and kind of torturing him because it's pul verho of a movie with lots of horrible gunshots to his body leading to him becoming RoboCop. And then as he's trying to get away drive he drives into some nasty nuclear waste that he melts. That's a really satisfying one. And of course I'm going to bring up which will perfectly lead into Jason's picks. I'm going to bring up Jeoffrey Barathium played by Jack Leeson. That is definitely like one of the best TV deaths of all time. You everyone was waiting for it. The whole international TV watching community was rooting for a child to die. And I don't think we've ever come together. He was seventeen, yeah, but he's still still a child, still a child to get married.
Speaker 8: In many states of the of the Union, everyone was everyone loved to watch him die from that poison pie.
Speaker 3: And that was when things released like Kicking Off and Gammocrats, And I just want to say congrats to Jack Gleason. Because you did such an incredible job with that character, and the fact that adults couldn't tell the difference between the two of you is ridiculous and I'm glad to see you maybe stepping back into the Hollywood Fray Jack Gleason, because you're very talented at Jason.
Speaker 2: What are your picks for my runners up from the Game of Thrones television program Ramsey Bolton, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Television Knights in History that he's so scary, so scary, can't.
Speaker 2: Go wrong with this one Hitler Joseph Gerbel's arrested enough, high.
Speaker 1: Commanded and glorious divests that is truly.
Speaker 3: A cathartic movie, like good on Fantastics, like.
Speaker 2: An exale, not how history you know went off, but it was still you love. We can't have a dream in a in a film, Gus Fring and break just like you know, very clever and you love to see him go. And then finally, I'm gonna take a way back to a TV program of my childhood that I used to love to watch La law Ra's Shayes. She was like the evil, bad attorney Shark who tries to take over the law firm and then she just like calls an elevator, gets on.
Speaker 1: The She's about to take over the law.
Speaker 2: Firm, shed the The elevator doors opened, but the elevator doesn't arrive.
Speaker 4: She doesn't realize it.
Speaker 2: He steps into the shaft, goes plumbing.
Speaker 7: I love the universe, gotcha, the craziest that happens that I love.
Speaker 1: We got some good runners up there, guys. I'm excited about it, But we got to move on.
Speaker 4: We got to move on.
Speaker 2: But before that, before we really get into the grave with the skeletons that we love to see bouldering there, moldering, We're going to take a break, talk to our sponsors, and we're back. Okay, folks, welcome to the coliseum because it's time chop off some heads to give a thumbs down to various characters who we want to see take their last breath, give their last look, longing look towards their loved ones, and watch the blood slowly drain from their bodies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, often introduction, I think we have to start with Aaron's starting.
Speaker 2: The same Well, yeah, okay, fine, we'll start there.
Speaker 1: Who do you want to die?
Speaker 3: Aaron?
Speaker 1: Who do you want to die? Who has it coming?
Speaker 6: I just want to preface it with, I didn't know that the phrase was Who's going to die? I just thought it was who got who had it coming? And the person who had it coming had it coming. It's Spike in Little Giants and also this is also Kevin O'sha a little bit too, but Spike in particular, how's it.
Speaker 1: Coming, Aaron? You have been holding onto this for so long in your life. Let it go, baby, let it out.
Speaker 6: Spike number one comes to town Urbanaville, Ohio or whatever, and he refuses to play with the Little Giants because he doesn't want to be on a team with a girl. And then when he gets to the main game and the the pee Wee Cowboys are facing the Little Giants, his father urges him basically like a bounty gate game, and he goes out there and he's trying to knock Junior out. After the whistle, he like intentionally leads with his helmet, and we've got obvious health concerns. We have concussion concerns here. This is football, but also completely dirty, dirty and illegal play and a dick move. You know. Give a little bit of credit to Kevin O'Shea for like reprimanding his father and saying he can't do that again, but like a little too late there, of course, you know, famously, this is the play that gets ice Box back in the game. She comes in and then she just like levels him prevents him from scoring a touchdown. And then the last play of the game, the Little Giants are running their trick play and ice Box is the decoy ball carrier. Spike chases her down. I guess in pee wee football everyone's Travis Hunter, so they play offense and defense. So Spike's chasing her down for the tackle, which he requires the help of like three other teammates to get her down, and he stands over her and goes no mercy, and she's like, no ball. So I love that he has like a completely horrible catchphrase when he knocks her down, and then she responds with like an even worse one, and then grudy like is running with the ball, and we get the whole trick play thing.
Speaker 2: So did you let me just let's clarify, did you want you want a child to die?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: And you heard.
Speaker 2: Us also discussing our picks and what the show is about for thirty to forty minutes. Yeah, before we hit record and you didn't change her.
Speaker 1: Put Yeah, you were like, so I just want.
Speaker 2: You to own Yeah, so I just want you to own that a child hit little gus, a thirteen year old with like with a clear brain.
Speaker 6: Injury, yes, yeah, clear brain injuries. And then the other thing so no comment. But then also Kevin coach Kevin in the tryouts, I mean he cuts Icebox and her friends. Icebox is the best player on the field. Everyone knows that he cuts her because she's a girl, and he thinks the only thing she can do to help the team is be a cheerleader, which is horrible. But the scene that I want to call attention to is in the tryouts Icebox Becky knocks Rudy out and they take his helmet off and you see the you see like the blood and you're worried. It turns out it's as Berry Jelly or Pete Strawberry. Okay, he's got a peb and j in his helmet along with a bag of Cheetah.
Speaker 3: Feel Aaron, I feel like you are explaining to me like the deeplaw of like a Sunday Funnies comment.
Speaker 1: And then he had a peb and Jay under his head. This is incredible.
Speaker 3: Okay, Aaron, if they were gonna do like, you know, everything's out of license now, Winnie the Pooh, when Little Giants goes out of license in one hundred years, will you write a Little Giants like murder revenge story where Spike can die as an adult.
Speaker 1: It's like a legacy sequel and no comment. Well, back to the Murderers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, incredibly, well argued to Back to the Murderers, Carmen.
Speaker 1: Who is your top winner?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: For me, it's got to be Mason Berger from the Hannibal basically the whole what is it, Silence of the Lambs Hannibal, Red Dragon.
Speaker 1: Great pick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Mason Viger is just a really bad fucking guy. And he's this rich guy from ironically a meatpacking family dynasty, and uh he is one of Hannibal's patients and he's a kitty diddler and Hannibal doesn't like that, so he drugs with morals, Yes, hannibals morals.
Speaker 7: Hey, he's a pedophil, Like, he's just people to like her die and who can't get buying that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's like our original dexter. You know, he's out there taking revenge. So he drugs, Mason Berger has him cut his own face off, which I think is just iconic, so incredible, and then Mason Berger spends the rest of his life trying to take revenge on Hannibal. He eventually captures Hannibal trying to feed him to his bores, but then he gets fed and has one of my favorite movie endings of all time. So I was very satisfied and Gary Oldman great fucking job portraying Mason vere.
Speaker 3: I will also say the version of this that we get in the Hannibal TV show is also incredibly cathartic because they make Mason an even worse guy and we see him do all this terrible stuff to his sister. So when he eventually gets eaten, You're just like, I love this. Oh yeah, I'm I'm watching and I feel like being eaten by a pig has become quite like a classical movie.
Speaker 2: It's almost over, It's almost which is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that could be something that was almost Overdomee Joel, I love this pic that you have.
Speaker 7: Who is next ins We're talking about one of my favorite films of all time, The Descent, which is about arids movie who take one of their best gals into the woods to do some cave diving because she's suffered a horrible tragedy. Her husband and daughter have died in a car crash, and they're.
Speaker 1: All there's belunking.
Speaker 7: It's a fun it's a fun pastime and applely okay, beautiful scenery, it's supposed to be a good time. But one person, Juno, is like, you know what, it's got to be extra fun. What if we did a whole cave system that has not been charted or explored, and we don't tell anyone where we're going. We'll discover it and that'll make us famous and successful.
Speaker 4: I guess when.
Speaker 3: They get you and splunking monthly, Like, what were you going for that, babe?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 7: So she gets down there and it's it's chaotic. People are injured rather quickly. They can't kill it with the way they went in.
Speaker 4: Literal goblins down there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and she will betray, she'll betray anyone down that to protect to try and survive those monsters.
Speaker 7: Like she she's a dope, almost final girl, like the best character because she's like, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: I will live and I expect that about trade.
Speaker 7: What I don't respect is effing your best friend's man right in front of her face. Her child is present, crazy journeys with them, and then feeling so guilty about it that you lead all of your friends into an incredibly dangerous situation. When I tell you my girl got herself together, she was diving under bloody pools of water. She said, this bitch is going to die here today. I don't care as she kills her, and Juno's death is so satisfactory.
Speaker 4: She gets you get a.
Speaker 7: Great atl moment where her necklace gets ripped off. She's like, I know my husband gave that to you. I'm snatching that necklace back. Yeah. I had all men in my runner ups, but when women betray women, no death immediately horrible hate.
Speaker 4: You know, glad she died.
Speaker 3: Jason, who is your top winner in the coliseum, the most thick guy.
Speaker 2: I am going to take you back to the Walking Dead comics. I think great pedolist and the greatest of the major antagonists of that series is the governing many people. I'm sure many people are familiar with the Governor from the Walking Dead television program, and he was a bad guy. He was an evil guy.
Speaker 3: But I have a shadowed in the show by Megan, I think, whereas in the I agree governor is the scariest.
Speaker 2: The governor is the scariest guy. Megan was was almost I like, I enjoyed the nagan era, but it was almost a transparent attempt to one up the governor, and the governor was the worst.
Speaker 1: Let's just go through quickly some of some of his.
Speaker 2: Multiple grizzly murders, makes people, for like no real reason, fight gladiator matches to the death for the entertainment, just the rest of the people in town. Yeah, like there's actually like there's no justice thing. There's no like, oh this person, these are two thieves. There's nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just like also sexually assault, he's sexually I forget.
Speaker 1: I am so much Jason, I can't.
Speaker 4: Stop commits numerous violent.
Speaker 2: Sexuals like violent violent sexual assaults, including one in a room filled with aquariums that are that have human heads in them and what is the victim's ex lover.
Speaker 1: Sexually assaults.
Speaker 2: Mitchione kisses the corpse, the zombie corpse of his niece, which he had removed like the teeth from the jaw, and then French kisses his own yes, decapitated garrific zombie head murders Herschel, the beloved elder statesman, good guy is no fight left in him, has basically completely surrendered, executes him for no apparent reason, cuts off Rick's hand, and he does eventually get got. How does he get got? And pretty satisfying. It could have been more satisfying, I think, but just the fact that he died is great. Lily one of his followers who had tried to engineer a coup against him, which he found out. A governor finds out about it and basically weasels his way out of this coup situation. And then there's like a zombie attack and everybody's like, oh, well, we kind of need him now, so like let's all get him back, and there's a gunfight takes place. They're gunning down Rick and his band of survivors as they escape, right and Lily, one of the governor's followers, shoots a person who's carrying a baby, Judith, who is the infant daughter of Lord Grimes and the daughter that Rick was raising but not his biological daughter, and that person falls over and the baby is crushed under this The falling corpse, and Lily, who shot the person, blames the Governor for.
Speaker 1: This, and Jason's like, but it was not fault.
Speaker 2: I mean she shot the person, and like, I get it, but it is all of their fault below he needs to take anyway, whatever what happens next is great. She shoots the Governor in the in the brain and then kicks him into this pack of bobbies and they devour him.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I wish she could have shot him somewhere where he could have been alive still as they devoured him. Either way, the Governor was a fucking nightmare. Truly one of the worst characters you've ever ever ever.
Speaker 3: He's always in the top one hundred, like evilist, comic book villain. He always makes it in that.
Speaker 2: Is doing the worst, worst, worst, worst ship. And that's just like in the present timeline when they do the flashbacks and you find out like how he became him, it gets even worse. Just a terrible guy and I love to see him go.
Speaker 1: That's it. I love I loved that pick. I just imagine if I had to go next and I was doing.
Speaker 2: Like a young man that there's a young man you might have heard of.
Speaker 3: People have been saying he should die for a long time because he didn't like a girl playing baseball, and who comes for that?
Speaker 1: Foll Okay, I'm going to go I'm football football, Yeah, football, I know sports. So it's all sports ball.
Speaker 3: There's a ball and you hit it. I don't know, BA basketball, you know all that kind of stuff. But I'm going to go for this is like, I guess it's kind of a cheap because hypothetically the creator has said the character is still alive. But I think at the end of season three it was very final. I'm gonna go for Hannibal mad my love, and I'm going to go for him dying at the end of Hannibal season three when Will Graham tips him over the edge in a lover's caress, because you know what, I do love that show.
Speaker 1: And I do think they do a great job of making you root for Hannibal at times because he is killing annoying people or like and he's so lovely about it, and him and Will have this very toxic romance, but I will never forgive him.
Speaker 3: And it was truly cathartic for me to see this because by the end of the season, everyone's like shipping them, But Hannibal does one of the most nefarious things from all the human human eating and like making people eat us human flesh consensually.
Speaker 1: That's terrible humans. He is also like, you know, a serial killer.
Speaker 3: But the thing that I will never forgive him for is in like Hannibal Season one, Will Graham really is so bad. You know.
Speaker 1: Will Graham is really struggling, he is losing.
Speaker 3: Time, and he goes to the doctors with his boyfriend Hannibal Lecter, who is also his psychologist at this point, and he goes, Oh, I'm really struggling. I should get an MRI, I think, like, and Hannibal's like, do it, And then they go and get the MRI and they find out he has a en capholitis, which is like inflammation and infection of the liquid around your brain. Very serious, really sucks Anna. And you know what Hannibal does. He goes to the doctor and he's like, wouldn't it be sick if we just didn't tell him and then we could basically just.
Speaker 9: Like do a study of how it how.
Speaker 3: In catholitis and like brain disease would like hurt this man. And Hannibal does that to him for the whole first season and he gaslights him the whole time and tricks him into believing that he is the Chesapeake Ripper.
Speaker 1: And I've never forgiven him for that.
Speaker 3: Hannibal, Hannibal Willy to friend, Will loves you, and having a.
Speaker 1: Brain disease is no joke.
Speaker 3: Doctors are terrible enough, so don't be going in there and making a doctor gaslight a man when they will already do that for freehanded.
Speaker 9: He did, and I really liked that because then he was like mad the doctor did it, and I'm like, guy, it was your idea, Like this was literally faults, Like it was clearly you you should have you, like, how.
Speaker 4: Could you have done that?
Speaker 3: I was very I was sad but very happy when Will tipped him over the edge and it was done for them. But apparently, according to Brian Fuller, show creator, who I spoke to during a Hannibal reunion in season, he imagines that they're alive somewhere in like Cuba, just like chilling exactly and drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he caught a fly, and good for.
Speaker 3: Them, but I think it'll Hannibal always gets away. But also he did deserve to die in that moment, so that.
Speaker 7: Is my win soprano, Like, I was questioning whether we should because the showrunner essentially has been like, yes, Tony dies, but you don't see it, and you have no idea if you're just watching.
Speaker 4: Like what's actually going to happen? He's just like, but then we see it.
Speaker 7: This is a difficult thing to put on, but I appreciate you leaning into it. I mean, like, you know, if I had Cannon dead.
Speaker 1: If he's dead, he's dead.
Speaker 3: And also, this actually is really good because this is going to lead perfectly into our last segment, which you will get to listen to after a message from our sponsors. How I back, Hey, hey, hey, the next question, which I guess I could have used Hannibal for this, but I'm sticking with my decision. Who should be six feet under? But still George best?
Speaker 1: Aaron? Are you going to pick Spike again? I don't know. He isn't dead yet, but he could be. Jason, why don't you start this time?
Speaker 2: I think this is a pretty easy pick for me. The Homelander kill the Bolls, Please God, he should have shuffled off already in my season to agree. Yes, but it'll be a great day in TV when he does shuffle off. That's going to be a Jeff reader along dam levels people cheering it on.
Speaker 3: I think, I hope, I hope it's satisfying. I hope they understand what the people want to see. That's a great pick common what about you? Okay?
Speaker 5: I gotta go with and big time spoiler alert for those of you who have not read or watched the mini series on HBO's Sharp Objects if you If you haven't, it's an amazing watch.
Speaker 3: Put your AMFS on right now so you don't get boiled, because it is an incredible one.
Speaker 5: But I have to go with Camille's sister, Alma Ellen, who in the very last episode is revealed to be the one who has been you know, murdering, torturing all of these horrible things in the town where she's trying to kind of solve these murders, and uh, and I just want her to suffer. She put her mom in prison, She she torturally bullied and and just was like one of the most sociopathic, true sociopathic characters, and she got away with it. They moved to a new city and she has her little her little dollhouse and her her sister walks in and looks at her doll.
Speaker 1: Yes, her trophy house, her baby. Yeah.
Speaker 5: She walks she picks up those teeth and she's like, what the fuck And her sister walks in and is like, oh.
Speaker 1: You found you on.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things about this So the HBO series is incredible.
Speaker 1: And when you picked it.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I Amma, Like, that was such a good reveal because you don't expect it the whll way through it. Oh my se did It's it's a big twist.
Speaker 1: Was hilariously.
Speaker 3: I was like, what does the internet say about Amma Kreline, Like, and on the Villain's wiki, my favorite thing is they have a picture of her in the swimming pool and she's like doing a little smile and underneath somebody went to the point of adding a caption that says Amma's evil grin.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, okay, I love that. Yes, this is That's when you know she's up to something. That's when you know.
Speaker 7: She's like she gives that smile a lot. There's a part where she's like leading a bunch of teen girls like through the woods. You're like drinking and they're like and you know what's about her? Yeah, and she gives the smallest smile and you're like, what is up with this girl?
Speaker 4: She's so weird.
Speaker 7: But maybe they play it like, oh, she's just a teenager who's acting out like she's pretty and popular, and she just is acting out a little bit. And you think her mother is such a jerk because the main character, the detective, hates her mom. She doesn't want to come back, she doesn't to speak to her mom. And you're like, man, that mom is bad, she's awful. She look at what she turns her daughters into. Of course, the younger daughter's like acting like this, the mother's a monster. You're like, oh god, she's my god. Great pick, amazing pick, absolutely, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, speaking of innocent Saren, who's on the death list?
Speaker 6: I feel like my choices give away that I don't watch horror movies or horror TV. So my pick for the thick Hall of Fame who's still technically alive is Jafar from Aladdin.
Speaker 3: And true he needs to die. Put him back in that fucking time machine. What other things cooled my machine? What movie are you watching? My main issue with Jafar is he clearly can think on his feet. He comes up with things pretty quickly. He can react to things. He's just not very smart.
Speaker 6: So Jafar spent all this time plotting and planting queen. He wants to be sultan. He becomes sultan within five minutes of becoming sultan. He's been tricked into using up another wish for like one little level up to become a sorcerer. And then he's a sorcerer and then everyone's trying to.
Speaker 1: Beat him, and that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 6: And here here are here's like actual I went back and rewatched the scene and here are the actual words that he says.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 6: First he goes, u uh uh, princess, your time is up, and then he traps her in an hourglass. And then he says, don't toy with me, and he turns a boo into a toy monkey. And then he says things are unraveling fast, now, boy, and he unravels the carpet and then he says, get the point, and he drops.
Speaker 1: A row of swords in front of a laddin.
Speaker 6: And then he says I'm just getting warmed up, and he breathes fire. As we all know, comedy is best in groups of what is that five?
Speaker 1: He can coo, famous, famous ruler five.
Speaker 6: He comes up with these puns and none of them are that good. I like her time is up and trapping her in the hour glass like that was the first one that was pretty good. But then to just be tricked into becoming a genie, and then that's how he's defeated, like he really fumbled it. Uh so I just disliked his plan. Basically, you thought he was a bad plan, so you should think he should die.
Speaker 4: Yes, I tried to pin up Jasmine so evil.
Speaker 1: He will say he was an evil guy. You don't have a job to do to die. Elin shouldn't be a Robin and daven.
Speaker 4: Breaking an entrink Ja he shares his brand.
Speaker 3: He can a worrying ton, A worrying ton to the right, Jason Jesson's like no stealing, no Jafa.
Speaker 1: But the real truth about Jeff I feel bad for the guy. He needed to go. He didn't get locked in a bottle. It's sad. But also I will say, you know what, Jaffa was very good.
Speaker 3: I should have focused his attention on fashion because when he wishes, when he wishes his own fashion is good.
Speaker 1: And when he wishes to become the Sultan you can fire.
Speaker 3: And also when he puts Jasmine in that sexy little outfit, yeah, that's the best outfit, you know. So I'm saying maybe he should have focused on that, But you're right. I do think it's definitely Disney loves to He could have been a designer, could have had some support if you know, they had that in Agrabar House of jaf.
Speaker 1: Aaron, I actually think you are correct.
Speaker 3: And I do think that in a realm where Disney loves to kill an evil character like Gaston or something, I do think it's kind of weird that Jaffa is like technically alive.
Speaker 1: And I think the second Aladdin movie.
Speaker 3: Is called Return of Jafar, so they say to kill him, wouldn't have had to deal with that again.
Speaker 1: Wow, how about you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: I have what may be considered a controversial choice. I love Bob's Burgers. Guys great, My favorite TV show is so cute, and it's the whole show was based on the premise of like, life is just difficult, but if you are like stick close to your family, you can get through and usually find pockets of joy.
Speaker 4: What a delightful thing to just.
Speaker 7: Tune into for me almost every day Bob's burgers slowly. Who is the stick in the mud ruining purposefully those little pockets of joy?
Speaker 4: It's freaking Jimmy Pesto.
Speaker 7: And he's across the street and at every single turn he's like, you know what, I'm just gonna laugh at Bob, like he just oh oh, Bob stuck to the.
Speaker 4: Toilet when he's over there.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying.
Speaker 7: I'm Hannibal on the Just be polite, okay. All you have to do is be nice to the person standing next to you. It's not that freaking hard. And when people go out of their way to be cruel, I can't stand it. Really burns me up. I think Jimmy Pesto deserves to die. I will love it if we can off his character. His kids will be better off. He don't spend no time with them, don't like them anyway. His restaurant sucks. Bring in a new restaurant.
Speaker 4: I was like, I.
Speaker 7: Would like to see Missus Pesto come down stairs one day and be like, actually, Jimmy, we're divorced, were running guy? Or she could kill him, just like just like I have one murderous on the show.
Speaker 4: I'm I would the second one coming up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will with pro women who kill guys, pro women who kill We love women's wrongs, we love women's rights, and actually speaking of women's rights and women's wrongs, I am gonna pick.
Speaker 1: I was gonna. I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Oswald copp Old Ossie cop Hey, Mai Ma, But you know what, hey ma, We we know he's gonna die. We we know we know, we know he's not gonna die. So I'm not gonna be I'm like, he's not gonna die. Sadly, he's too fantastic. Jason's gonna beat up Colin Farrell, put him back in that suit, and Peng the penguin will go.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go a different way.
Speaker 3: I last night watch the Oscar Buzz movie A Noura in an absolutely packed cinema Century City.
Speaker 1: It was full, like you're watching an MCU movie.
Speaker 3: When the sex was happening, the kids were going crazy, and the the It was a very interesting experience.
Speaker 1: And you know who I want to kill, who I think needs to die.
Speaker 3: And because the movie did have like a Safty Brother's Uncle Jam's kind of vibe, I think they could have done it. I'm killing Vanya from Anora, who is the Russian oligarch child that she ends up getting married to. And I will say, this, motherfucker, I hate him. And you know what, he's so fantastic in the movie, the kid who plays him. You so believe the charm, you so believe everything else. But when it comes down to it, he leaves Annie in the dust. He leaves out to be assaulted, tied up, and yeah, she's a queen.
Speaker 1: Mikey Madison's a queen. And Anora gets out of it.
Speaker 3: But I gotta say, van Ya, if it was up to me, you would be getting the Uncle John's death and Annie would be walking away with the money Uncle Johm's style. So you are the one that I want to see he gone from the fictional universe.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a great to kill list. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It is a wonderful and as we have reaped so many souls, most of us anyway, how many souls have reached so many deserving souls today, Aaron still will as we close this episode and and go our separate ways, keep the the agonizing death of a child.
Speaker 1: Septence his mind.
Speaker 2: Harmon as hard as he goes throughout his day.
Speaker 6: I realized I failed to because Rosie, as you mentioned return of Jafar, I just looked it up and he dies in return of.
Speaker 1: Future episode. No, Aaron, this is incredible. This is impressible.
Speaker 3: Also, I own Return of Jafar Aladdin too on VHS, so we we'll have to watch it and see if his death is cathartic.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's a really good one. Maybe it is. Yeah, I hope he has a fabulous quip.
Speaker 2: It's been wonderful having the full crew here to celebrate the necessary culling of evil people from our pop culture population. On the next few episodes of X ray Vision, we're diving into stuff.
Speaker 1: Stuff. That's it for this episode.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening by. X ray Vision is hosted by Jason Kensumsion and Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcasts. Our executive producers are Joelle Smith and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 1: Our supervising producer is a Boo Zafar.
Speaker 2: Our producers are Carmen Laurent and Mia Taylor.
Speaker 1: Our theme song is by Brian Basquez. Special thanks to Soul Rubin and Chris Lord. Kenny Goodman and Heidi
Speaker 3: On Discoord moderate the