Speaker 1: Y'all may or may not know, but the theme song for this show is actually a song I did on the Red Couch Pod The Pot with me and my wife, doctor Almazara Gosa for fren of Her by her prefix. But the song that is the theme music for this is a song with me I'm a Boy Shane Peter. Song is called come Get Your Kids. It was what we did an episode on free range parenting. Look here, hey, Matt dropped the song in right here.
Speaker 2: Way your mama way and daddy. Yeah, man, come get yo key way, your mamat, way your daddy.
Speaker 3: Who's kidding?
Speaker 4: Dad? Get your key way? Your mama at? Where your daddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where your granny at?
Speaker 3: Where your mama at? Where your daddy yet? Where your granny at? Come get your kids? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I been around just some bad kids, like just like you know, like somebody need to like you need a communal whooping, you know what I'm saying. Like we come from the era and not really me like that might have been the tail end of this era where your neighbors could give you a whooping.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Like we talk about like community advice, set you own by. I know I got him earlier. You know what I'm saying now, My parents, even among that time, were in some ways progressive for their time, because, like you know, they wasn't gonna really like my granny whooped me, I'll say spanked me, just so y'all don't get two trigger. You know, my granny spanked me. The Roblinz family spanked me. They were very close family. She now, sister Luise, she swear it didn't happen. But let me tell tell you what I remember. Anyway, Maybe I am a tripp. I don't know either way. Like these these these are rallies now, Sister Louise Robletz like the Roglers family, and I'm not. I'm not really related to them. We grow I've known them since I was in second grade. These these more folks, you know, and yeah, ro let's try shout out they you know, put the graffiti in my hand. I started freestyling over there, you know, I started like why I know so much like cholo stuff my favorite food for a long time, with like els, and that was because of.
Speaker 3: Ms. Rolez.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, man ain't nothing like no unruly kids, right, get your kids, man, you know you at the parent teacher conference. Mom and daddy just kind of like what they do this time. And I used to teach high school, you know, so what I saw in high school, it would be like Now, obviously, y'all understand that I know that saying somebody got bad kids is reductive. I understand that that's not healthy. I don't talk like that no more. Just just stay with me.
Speaker 3: The show is called The Hood Politics, so we just talked about the hood living. You feel me? So I have vivid memories of.
Speaker 1: Mamma and daddy coming into the room, or Mama and uncle or granddaddy or whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is, coming too the room.
Speaker 1: They sit down across the table from me, and I got to tell them why their kids failing right, or the amount of food they done stole from the cafeteria or defected they done went outside and bombed up the science room. Niggas done stole some cubicles. Niggas over there and lunch selling weed and pills. And I got to sit across the table tell they Mama and they daddy, And sometimes they Mamma and Daddy just kind of like rubing their forehead, like lay it on me, on me, like you got you got suggestions. Hey, I mean, look, if you guys, they listen to you, they don't listen to me. Nigga, I look good luck. And then there's other times when you're sitting across the table from your mamma and daddy from these kids mamma and daddy, and you realize, oh, they the problem, like, oh you, these kids ain't bad. They just y'all. They just y'all kid like that, and them the situations that really be like, oh well, I mean, I only see y'all a few hours of the day and at come June, I ain't gonna have to see you again. So I unless now me specifically, since I taught ninth graders, if the kids stayed at the whole school, then at the school they whole time in high school, I got to see them grow up, which I really enjoyed.
Speaker 3: That's whole side note.
Speaker 1: But the point is when you realize during that parent teacher conference that it's not that the kids is bad, it's your parents is crazy, and you just do it whatever the hell you see your parents do, that makes a lot make sense. And at that point I can't really like just say these kids is bad I'm like, well, no, these they now they they are definitely you fourteen.
Speaker 3: Fifteen years old. You responsible for your behavior.
Speaker 1: You know, you have a right to make some choices to become the person that you know I'm saying, you believe you should be. You know, another time you are just kind of a product for your environment. Most of the time it's a combination of all those things. But the most craziest time is when you kind of just a messier version of your parents, because uh, it just it just you just never know. Just sometimes just look, kids, beat kidding you feel me, Davy kidding hard, you know what I'm saying. So we're gonna talk about the president's kids who are politics y'all?
Speaker 4: Wait your mom? Man, wait, daddy, and man, who's getting.
Speaker 3: If you ain't got nothing? But I heard on the podcast Out of the.
Speaker 4: Love of your.
Speaker 1: Life, there is a practice in the inner city sometimes, especially when you when you you dealing with like we're pulling out, you know, Thank the Lord God Almighty, that didn't happen in our house what I'm about to tell you. But sometimes you know, when the electric bill get turned off, you know, electricity get turned off, light bill get turned off. You gotta turn electricity on. Your credit is burnt. So what you end up doing is putting the bill in your kids name. So you got ten year olds with bad credit because the electric bill got electricity got turned off again, but this time is in your son's name. You know what I'm saying, So that that that little boy be eighteen with a five fifty credit scord, not a kid. Now you burnt out? You know what I'm saying, Like, it's just you burnt out? What you're gonna do now, you feel me? Yo, Mama done set you up for failure. And other times your mama might set you up for success, which is what the rich folks do. Daddy, get up, Mama, get up, start putting things in your name, put you in charge of stuff, and now everybody wins protective from taxes. You understand what I'm saying. You know you don't got to borrow money from daddy, even got borrow money from making your own money. Now it's family money, you feel me. Nobody wins when the family feuds, you know, and pending on how good y'all are with the paperwork, the paperwork, make it all clean. You know, it's not as simple as you just putting an electricity bill on your mama, name, your daddy, name your daughter's name. You feel me. But as a good practice, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you could set your kids up with good credit in the beginning, you know what I mean, they gonna be ready to go. I saw somebody say this, look your child turn eighteen nineteen. You start charging them rent. You know they could be mad, but charge them two hundred, three hundred, four hundred dollars. Make them go get a job charging that, and then when they ready to move out, just give them all they rent back. Now they got a down famous somewhere, like you just don't spend it. I mean, granted, I'm talking from like I don't know how many y'all got kids like that, But like, there's ways to set your children up for success. There's other ways to set your kids up for failure. But here's what I know. If you messy, you just messy. And you know what makes you messy.
Speaker 3: Power?
Speaker 1: Power make you messy because because sometimes you do everything you can to keep that power. And that's what happens once you start getting that wealth into politics.
Speaker 2: Way, Mama, way, and daddy, yea man come get your kid Walliam, mama, Way your daddy.
Speaker 3: Who's kidding dad?
Speaker 4: Get your kids? Hey you mama, her daddy? Yeah, where your granny is?
Speaker 2: Get your kid?
Speaker 4: Way your mama? Where your daddy?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 4: Man, who's getting dad?
Speaker 1: Don't get your kids in a sense of good left in the world is sitting up in their eyes when they can move with your designs though.
Speaker 3: That's my word.
Speaker 1: Don't take your fights from a person who kids don't get on.
Speaker 3: Their nerves because you're talking to you with life. So look, I gotta talk about.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden, hunter Biden's laptop, but you can't talk about Hunter Biden if you're not finna talk about evodka, Eric and Donald Jr.
Speaker 3: Because these kids is messy.
Speaker 1: Like now, what people might try to tell you is that's different or they the same, And I don't think either of those are actually accurate, because the truth is is both.
Speaker 3: But either way, I just I just think it's funny.
Speaker 1: That all of America is going, Man, somebody come get these little bad kids.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Comparisons, similarities, differences, and what the hell we supposed to think about all of this?
Speaker 3: Y'all ready skedouche la Ma man waya daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Where you're granny at way, Mama, waya daddy yeah?
Speaker 1: Man who kidd Okay, y'all know Hunter Biden is under investigation, y'all know, trumping them facing a trillion charges right now. Ain't nothing but a gangster party with them niggas, you know what I'm saying. It's just they just facing all kinds of cases. And I think what makes this so hard to really sort of sift through is the.
Speaker 3: Sectarian element of this.
Speaker 1: Everybody, each side trying to score points and say who more ratchet than the other, Everybody trying to dunk on each other's opposites, you know what I mean, like a gang of what about ism? So but what about your dad? Well, what about your what about your kids?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And with that, I think the point is obviously missed in the sense that we have a system problem, right that it don't matter your political stances when you get into this system, you're gonna run into these particular things because.
Speaker 3: That type of air they breathe, this is just how they move.
Speaker 1: You set your kids up, you know, and then sometimes you set your kids up might kind of not be necessarily your fault.
Speaker 3: They just got your last name.
Speaker 1: And I think in some ways that's one of the similarities about this situation. Listen, if your last name is Bis and you're trying to do some deals, it's going if your last name.
Speaker 3: Is Trump, You're trying to do some deals. Nigga, your last name is Trump.
Speaker 1: Like, I can't help that cachet, which ain't a crime. It's just douchery, you know what I mean. But let's let's let's get more specific. Here's the issue we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Issue.
Speaker 1: The issue we're talking about is the a molument's clause. This is when you say the what now, prov Oh, nigga, miss me, I'm out, What the hell is in emoluments?
Speaker 3: It's in the Constitution. The emolument's clause is this.
Speaker 1: The clause specifically states that no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, except any present a molument, office, or title of any kind whatsoever, from any prince or foreign state. So then you'd say, okay, Still, what's in a molument? And the definition of a molument is compensation for a service or employment of an office right. It has also been said to mean advantage or benefit. It comes from a Latin term and this word and even as clause goes back to like the fifteenth century, seventeenth century, like this has been an English word for a long time, which seems like it don't necessarily matter to our conversation, but it kind of do though, because it has to do with again, the original idea of our country, and the original idea of our country was now I am saying this with my tongue squarely pressed deep into my cheek, tongue in cheek. You got it right, air quotes big old gestures country. But the idea of the experiment was, like, we're trying to be different. And when you got a monarchy and a new monarchy come up, what starts happening is gifts just start flying in from everywhere, from all over the place, because I mean, you up now, so it would benefit all the kingdoms around you to start sending you stuff to try to get on your good side. And that's gonna affect your foreign policy, affect your decision making. So like, you know, if you got this foreign entity, you know, straight ripping off and destroying you know, our people, but you, as the president himself, He's like, but I like that niggay be. I don't know, man, he was sending like dot stuff over here. Though, Man, I really like this like vacation in Vienna I had, you know, I know there's a problem, but like we really got.
Speaker 3: To put sanctions on them. Does that mean I can't go to that bake vacation house off the coast of it. I can't go to board with that party.
Speaker 1: I can't go, right, that's the that's the like, no, nigga, you no, you not even supposed to have access to that once you become an elected official and clearly absolutely a president, Nigga, you can't be making money. You can't be having businesses and other like that's a conflict of interest, big dog like you like, you can't be making money off this office now on paper duh. But it's not like these people was born presidents, if they had international businesses before before they ran for office, what you're supposed to do with these international businesses? You put them in your kids name and then you say, oh, look, I ain't got no more dealings with that, Like I'm done, you know what I'm saying that state thing. And when I get out of office, then maybe I'll come back. But Look, that's stay business. They old enough to make their own decisions. They're doing their own thing. There's a whole staff, and I've removed myself from that, you know, at least while I'm in office, because I don't want no problems.
Speaker 3: Now, if you got any sense.
Speaker 1: Of logic, do you believe that you believe your own benefit and you really think it's that simple, you could just remove your name on it, like.
Speaker 3: Of course not. We all know that that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We all know that, like all you did was shuffle some documents.
Speaker 3: That's absurd. We know, we know that's not the case. Now.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, if even if you really ain't had nothing to do with it, you know, or maybe your daddy or your are your kids tapped in and be like, hey, can you hey, can you make this introduction?
Speaker 3: You know, Hey, can you introduce me to this fool? Hey? Can I get that dude's number?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And maybe if you like, look, leave my name out of this. But sometimes like, well we have the same name. Ain't nothing I gonna do?
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a combination of all of those. The point is, when you become an elected official, people look a lot closer, and that's where we are, right. But since we in a such a secretary in violence out this mug, you're gonna choose it as to which one you go look into and to see which one of these kids is batter than the other.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: So Hunter's situation is this Hunter, here's where here's here's the part that really.
Speaker 3: Ain't got nothing to do with the law and nothing.
Speaker 1: Hunter was a wild boy for a while, you know, once his the as the story goes, once his uh, once his brother passed away.
Speaker 3: To deal with the pressure in the situation.
Speaker 1: You gotta remember, like that Biden family, they didn't seen a lot of tragedy. You know what I'm saying. You got horrible car accidents. It's been it's been a bad situation for them. Hunters started doing them hard drugs on me, like and just just regular ass rich boy shit. But you know, partying on boats and like, you know what I'm saying, sending nasty text folks, you know, impregnating sisters and not knowing sisters as in women impregnating girls, and you know what I'm saying, maybe not even remembering doing this, Like I don't know this girl It's like, yeah you did. Man, y'all was in Turks and kkos.
Speaker 3: You feel me? You the main line, you the railed you are you on your fifth rail?
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying here, just getting active, you know, off the coast, and uh, you might accidentally put one in.
Speaker 3: He don't know, you know what I'm saying. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just know when you party like that, and especially when you mix party with drugs like nigga shit, get wow, who kill yo? Daddy?
Speaker 3: Is yo?
Speaker 1: Dadd Ain't got nothing to do with you out here partying like that. I say that for the Trump babies too, Like listen, ain't no where in the world.
Speaker 3: You ain't looked at Trump Junior's face and been like, oh, this fool is so high right now.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't no where in the world that man ain't do five lines before he get on the TV. And like I'm telling, like you not telling. You can't tell me no different.
Speaker 3: That boy be.
Speaker 1: That boy be on the Boger Sugar all the damn you look. You can't tell me that that boy love the Boger Sugar. So like so, but that ain't no crime. You know what I'm saying that's just them being rich and doing rich folks drugs.
Speaker 3: Now. But back to Hunter, though, he remember the Hunter Biden's laptop.
Speaker 1: Y'all remember that situation where they done found his laptop and it was supposed to prove that somehow like that, I mean, the the not tying the connection is very weak because it may not necessarily be there the way that the Republicans wanted to be there.
Speaker 3: They wanted to be this like smoking gun.
Speaker 1: But essentially on this laptop was evidence that you know, Biden was in these deals with China and Ukraine and he got all these like the girls was sending you know what I'm saying to him, and you know he out here just being wild, being a party boy and making all kinds of money, being loosey goosey, using his daddy's connections to make money like this is supposed to prove that it didn't.
Speaker 3: But that don't mean that nigga innocent.
Speaker 1: He still it just means that, like it don't mean what you say it means, right, So I'm going to read from a Time magazine article here about the President's kids. It says that Hunter worked as a lawyer, a lobbyist, and an investigator. His business connections and history of drug addiction are fodder for cable news. Like I said, appearances and the committee investigations. Now that the Republicans hold the gabbling house, so like I said, like since it's sectarying out this mug, they're going after big homie, right. So Hunter Biden served on the board of the Ukrainian national gas company Barisma Holdings in twenty fourteen to twenty nineteen. Now, if you following the novella, you remember Barisma. That was you know, the whole thing with Trump Ukraine and the first impeachment was like Barisma was involved.
Speaker 3: In all that.
Speaker 1: So these names look, look they as much as they want to be mad at each other, these people swim in the same ocean.
Speaker 3: You feel me. It's just rich people stuff.
Speaker 1: And struck a multimillion dollar deal with the Chinese company. Now there's no public information directly linking Joe Biden to Hunter Biden's business transactions. What is known about Hunter Biden's business deals with Ukrainian and Chinese companies creates an impression that he was making a lot of money off the prestige of being Joe Biden's son. Now there isn't any evidence that Hunter Biden's business transactions has influenced decisions Joe Biden has made as Vice president or president. And there's no clear evidence that the money Hunter Biden's businesses and dealings ever made their way to Joe Biden's accounts, and the House Republicans are promising to continue to see if that's necessarily the case now. But what they do say is in this report, this dude, James Comer, that's his name, Yeah, James Comer. He's the chairman of the House Oversight Committee.
Speaker 3: He leading the investigation.
Speaker 1: He's saying that is he could show that that, yeah, maybe the money ain't go to an account that said Joseph Robbin at Biden, but them accounts, it looked like every last one of the family's accounts got nice little deposits. You understand what I'm saying, coming from these deals. So it seemed to me, like you understand what I'm saying, there might be some you know, from little woof.
Speaker 3: Woof, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like I look, as a side note, I know a lot of like street niggas to talk like that. They'd be like, look, man, I saw I hit him with the you know what I'm saying in the bla black woo woo. Yeah, you know, Nigga like me, was like, you know, and what's crazy is like I know exactly what he's saying.
Speaker 3: I like, that's not that's not confusing to me. I do exactly what he meant. So you know, a hunter, go hunter, go run the playout in barisma. You feel me? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he had China with the ouh op you know what I mean, you know, brought the brought the bag back and was like, you know what I'm saying, and like you know, Dip bent the ConA over there with with with with the rally and them, and was like, uh, you know, feel me and.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, it was all up.
Speaker 1: I understand exactly what you just said right now. I speak the language anyway. So this investigation is still going on. But the idea is that this man profited off being the president's son. Now he can't help that. The question is, does this break the emolument's clause? Is the president or his family members benefiting from his position?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Does that seem like I'm kind of twisting myself into a pretzel here to somehow make this about President Biden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where everybody else feels.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't how you like, Okay, his son's a slide ball nigga. And this is me sitting again, sitting across the parent teacher conference where I'm like, hey, your son is trash, and dad is like, first of all, I beat your ass, don't call my son trash.
Speaker 3: But also, yeah, I know, nigga, like you got any ideas.
Speaker 1: And it's like y'all here speaking on your name and it's messing up your plays too, or maybe he bringing money home.
Speaker 3: I can't tell the boy what to do. That's his company. He'll do it every want with his money.
Speaker 1: And if my son asked me for a phone number, why would I not pass the boy phone number?
Speaker 3: I mean, damn.
Speaker 1: Now, does that mean I'm gonna vote a different way because I don't want to mess up my son's bag. That's what we need to find out, Like did the president vote a certain way because you know, make different decisions because you knew your son was involved in the money play.
Speaker 3: I don't know so far the answer is no, but we don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe if he did, then did the nigga then now everybody lively, I don't know he free he tell your little daughter to get a bad feet of bof my kitchen table. She telling you a food she gonna eating out, You gonna make it. You trying to reason where her she ain't listening, you want a nerve. She on her phone talking to her friends, giggles and then oh no, but my wife's person. So that's the whole scandal with Hunter Biden's laptop. But as anyone with any logic would say, not even on some like what about is, but just some like reality.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, do what President ain't done that?
Speaker 1: If you got adult children, if your children is odd enough to run businesses, you probably setting them up like that. Like obviously you know, uh Chelsea when they was in office, I mean she was a child, you know, Sasha and Malia, they was kids. So I mean they not running no international businesses. They they children? Well what they supposed to do? Now, in comparison, you got Donald Trump junior, you got Eric, and you got Avanka, right, so what are they situations? So the biggest situation, the biggest hardest part is the Donald Trump junior situation. Right now, Donald Trump and Eric Donald Trump Junior and Eric were supposedly put in charge of all of the Trumps you know, international affairs. Trump was supposed to walk away from all of that, right, not have money for it. I'm not getting no no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Doubt from this.
Speaker 1: But while they Daddy was in office, like Junior traveled to Asia to promote Trump's organizations projects.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: He had a business trip in India in twenty eighteen when he was with the Prime Minister Modi, right, and he was talking about giving a like policy speech.
Speaker 3: But at least he has sense enough to be like, that might be.
Speaker 1: A lid too far. I can't just be giving no policy. That's clearly the emoluments clause. Like, can't I can't redoing that. Right, But on a trip to Indonesia in twenty nineteen, they taught it like to Trump, you know, branded luxury resorts, right, and he was like, look, man, this is a family business. I know there's like conflicts of interest here, but like I'm not this is just me, Like I'm in charge, So why would I stop running the business. He ain't gonna be president forever, Nigga, Like, I'm still we still trying to make money, Right, So they continue to make these money moves right. Trump Junior is also mostly focused on this is where it's crazy. This the infamous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower, where Donald Trump actually admitted was this meeting was intended to help me with the campaign to get dirt all Hillary Clinton. This nigga said, that's exactly what we was doing here. Now could the Russians deliver?
Speaker 3: Clearly? They couldn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't deliver, right, And then that sparked all the Special Counselor to Robert Muller's situation, who later investigated the meeting, and then he wrote in his report that the government would unlikely be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the June ninth meeting participants had general knowledge that their conduct was unlawful, meaning they may not have even known they was breaking no law. It was like, Yo, this fool came to us and said he wanted to help. So like, yeah, dude, MESSI Trump is Trump wouldn't know. He was like, yeah, that's what we was. What we was trying to do, trying to get some trying to get.
Speaker 3: Some some dirt. Cuz you feel me right.
Speaker 1: My favorite one is is Eric Trump like like and if of they kids like, I feel like Eric the one, they always look at him and be like, You're such a fucking dumbass.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh so as as Hunter Biden, you know, it started getting all the allegations. In twenty nineteen, Eric Trump said that his family got out of all the international business right while literally literally the same year, celebrates a tweet that says new phase of development Trump property in Scotland.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you just said you.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to be working with your fam Your situation is you're supposed to chill. Or Now did he get these meetings in there because they just like Eric and Donald or because they daddy named Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You can't prove it. Now you got to Vanka and Jared. You know what I'm saying. They robbing the business. Uh during they they they during the periods of twenty seventeen where his family's real estate company got an estimated thirty million from Israel's largest financial institutions. Right they was building buildings. They were talking about they they little things in Jersey while while building in Beijing.
Speaker 3: These people kept moving.
Speaker 1: So the cases that the Trump and the Trump organization is facing is like, not only are me are these businesses fraudulent?
Speaker 3: But did you break the emolument's clause?
Speaker 1: Too? But I mean maybe did they benefit from the fact that both all you know, Avanka and Jared held office where that's where they really got split.
Speaker 3: Hunter never held office. Avanka and Jared they held office.
Speaker 1: So if they was working internationally making this bread, they absolutely broke the emoluments clause.
Speaker 3: Or maybe they didn't. I don't know. They just your kids is bad.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me again about these bad kids. A matter of fact, I'm going to call her mama back.
Speaker 3: Come get these kids.
Speaker 4: Way your mama way, daddy, man, Come get show kid?
Speaker 2: Way your mamat way, daddy.
Speaker 3: Who's kidding?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 2: Get your way?
Speaker 4: And mamat way daddy? Yeah? Where your daddy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, don get show kids.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to do? You want to what do y'all want to do? Y'all want to pick a side? Y'all want to tell me you know who the d O J should go after? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What y'all want to do? Here's my reading of the situation.
Speaker 1: Now, as y'all understand before I give you the reading of my situation, y'all understand that like you you you get you get the stick of this show right, that this is incredibly surfa. There is way more depths and nuance that you need to really be able to draw a conclusion for this. I just want you to at least understand what's happening. Don't let the stuff fly over your head. We're talking about a monument's clause and I bet you a billion dollars this the first time you heard that word.
Speaker 3: Does that mean it's not important?
Speaker 1: No, of course it's important, you know, if we're gonna have a democracy that works. You know, our democracy. I don't know if you listen to if you if you watch Succession, but uh. There was a nice little throw away line in one of the characters that was from a that was from Scandinavia that was like, your democracy is like fifty years old. And one of the main characters shit was like, what are you talking about? He goes, Hey, yeah, if you don't count black people. But which is y'all's problem. You don't count black people.
Speaker 3: Which is a great point.
Speaker 1: He's saying, you haven't had a democracy until the sixties because everybody couldn't vote. I'm like, bars you know, it's like, so we don't have a three hundred year old democracy, which is a whole which I thought was such a great thing. It's like that's like a throw away line in the show. Right anyway, monuments are important. But I wonder if you know of anyone who wouldn't do whatever they needed to for their kids to set up their family history, that wouldn't use their position of influencing power for their kids like you.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't think of nobody that wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: It is like I've listen, I want, I really want my children to be NEPO baby. I want them to know that they daddy went and conquered this for you. Now you're supposed to take the bar further. Now, I ain't gonna break the law for you. I'm not gonna mess up my own bag. But why would I not set them up? What I mean, what kind of parent that's worth that should be be a parent would not do that? Of course, you're trying to set up your t of course you want them to, you know, to take the baton further than you ever did. And if you get a position where you can get your child of internship, why would you not give them the email? Gonna do it for them. I'm not making no crybaby. You still got to land the interview. But if I got access as right now, my oldest daughter likes producing. She want to make beats, give me beat makers, a Grammy Award winning beat makers. I know, yeah, damn right, I'd be like, come to the studio. Why would I make her start you tripping? Why would I make her start over?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: She gonna have to learn. She gonna have to press the buttons. I ain't gonna make nobody pick her tracks. My nephew to say, my nephew producing, I'm like, he's showing beats. I'm like, I'm not just gonna rap on it because you're my nephew. NIGGI You're like, this is the beat, gotta slap. I'm not gonna show your tracks to the homies until they slap. Now, But I'm gonna set you up to make sure that you able to get somewhere. I only need you to figure this out on your own. I'm not gonna send you the YouTube university. If I know I got homies that make Grammy Award winning beats, Yeah, come to me to the studio. Why would I not do that? So if you can find me a presidential candidate that don't love they kids enough to not try to set them up, or a situation where a person who has children and the children are smart enough to know that I got the same last name as the person whose names on the building.
Speaker 3: Why would I not take advantage of that? Wow?
Speaker 1: But ultimately I saved the name of this show for this last part because if you grew up anywhere around any sort of church, you know, ain't nothing worse than the preacher's kids. Ain't nothing works than p K's boy lord. They get away with whatever the hell they want to get away with. Why could they daddy the pastor eating the community you drinking the communion wine. Little boy all on the stage playing the drums, listen, and it was known Nick.
Speaker 3: Look look, look, look, look look again.
Speaker 1: I'm being super reductive, but I tell you what, if you was in church you wanted to find somebody you could possibly stick your wee wei into.
Speaker 3: They preach your daughter wild shee wow, y'all because she was forced to live these kids was for im. Again, I'm being very reductive, but.
Speaker 1: These kids was forced to live a life where they had to pretend they was holier than they actually were, you know what I'm saying, and they ended up being wild because you nobody can live under that type of pressure, that type of scrutiny.
Speaker 3: You feel me you.
Speaker 1: Supposed to present because look, if you grew up at church, you know what I'm saying. Like you look the Bible say, you know what I'm saying. You can't shepherd your home. How you're supposed to shepherd the church? You got kids that's unruly, not following Jesus. Right then, how you're supposed to how you're supposed to pass the church? You can't pass to your own kids. So the kids gotta pretend like they could. They can't just be regular ass kids, right. But I tell you what, everybody try them, whether they know it or not. They treat them different because were they the past this kid. I can't have y'all being being too mad at me all of a sudden. You know, past the son somehow the youth pastor Nigga. When the last time you read a Bible? Why I grew up as the pastor son, nigga? That don't mean you know what the hell you're talking about. Have you taken any leadership course as well. I was. I mean I watched my dad for years. Well, nigga, this man watched his dad. You know what I'm saying, lake concrete, this whole life. That don't mean I want you to build my house just because you watch somebody do it, don't mean you qualified for it. But look, you get the do you get the keys to the kingdom? Because that's that's his son. So what's my opinion about this? This is just what happens when you in power. Did they break the law?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Probably, maybe not. Maybe it's a little bit of both of A and B. Maybe maybe y'all wasting y'all time on this.
Speaker 1: Shit because president's gone president, maybe y'all need to stop worrying about your little tip for tat beef and figure out this debt ceiling.
Speaker 3: Maybe if y'all don't know, there's a war going on outside.
Speaker 1: No man's safe from nigg You worried about they money just because you don't like this nigga, like you worried about they munch is. You don't like this nigga, Like, listen, bring the energy to the dude themselves, not just their kids. Of course, they kids making money off they name dot state, last name. What I like? Why why y'all acting all brand new out this mug. I just think everybody acted brand new. And you find me a father a mother who's not gonna set up their kids, and I'm gonna say that's a trash ass person.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna break the law a little bit for they can? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is you ain't looking at nothing but no preachers kids right now?
Speaker 3: Hood politics, y'all yo yo.
Speaker 1: This thing right here was recorded by Me Propaganda and East Low Spoil Heights, Los Angeles, California. This thing was mixed, edited, mastered, and scored by the one and the only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm. And listen, I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics. We'll see you next week.