Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the Kings, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Watch. I have a very special guest. He along with my fab Mia thor and broke the Internet on New Year's Eve. I'm in my silk pajamas getting ready to watch Ryan Seacrest and Megan thee Stallion dropped the ball, except this man and Mia dropped a picture on the Internet that forced me and my silk pjs to go into the Claw office to do a video about this. On New Year's Eve, so without further ado, listen, I'm here with the one, the only, the man of the hour, incognito.
Speaker 2: What's up, King of the rain Drops? I was like, oh, man, man, maintain in the game. How about you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I can't can playing. I am so happy you decided to do this interview because one thing, I want you to know that my rain dropped. No, I am a Miya Thornt and Stan, Now I know you said I'm the King of the rain Drops, and I am. I'm also the King of Mia. Okay, can I can I be that?
Speaker 2: We can think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am a Miya Thornton. Stan. I think Mia is a powerhouse. I've said this man. The first time she came on Potomac, I went on Twitter. She was on the screen for like ten minutes. Go check my tweets. I said, this woman is a star, this woman has it and I'm riding for her. And ever since then, I love her. I have nicknames for her, Mia be Lying, because sometimes Mia says things that a mathing but but but but but we laugh at it. And then she called me one day to check me. I'll tell you about that later. So then I said to everybody when y'all broke the Internet, that Mia is the future of Potomac and this bonus episode is a love letter to Mia and anything that is associated with Mia. I have to be a part of it. So last year I interviewed Jacqueline. I don't interview friends of No Shade, but I interview Jacqueline because I think she and Mia are like Thelma Luise, and I think people aren't really getting it. And then when y'all broke the Internet, it was only right I get to interview the new man in her life because you are MIA's man?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is is that the case?
Speaker 2: That is the fact.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me and I appreciate you. You know what I'm saying, putting it out there for Mia and supporting her and her mea more fans out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has a fan base called the mam and MIA's the Mia Morris. Wait, they're calling me a Moore's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and Moore like am I a m mo r Me and Moore?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Me and Moore like love.
Speaker 1: Like Stevie Wather song by Sherry Mia Moore?
Speaker 2: That's it? Yeah, mea Moore?
Speaker 1: Is that who Mia is in your life?
Speaker 2: For sure. Been that way.
Speaker 1: You're in love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love her, You're in love with her? Yes, I tell her her every day.
Speaker 1: You tell her that every day I do. So you came out of nowhere to the audience, and I am audience. Okay. So when I did my interview, when I did my video of this relationship, I knew nothing about you. So I want to get to know you. The only thing I knew was like, he's a handsome guy. I tried to describe you to my rain drops. Yeah, I said, gunna for its whit occur?
Speaker 2: Am I telling him out for four Yes? You are all right? Cool that.
Speaker 1: You said no, But I say, you're a handsome guy. So before we get into the relationship, I want to get to know you. So you are a radio DJ in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: So I'm a national syndicated radio personality. When I met me, I was doing radio. We actually met in high school. We get into that. Yeah, So I do radio. I'm based out of Atlanta, and it goes across the country and your hometown Detroit, what up? Though I'm in Baltimore as well. I believe Potomac picks that up. We're in Dallas, whre in Houston. We're in Alabama, North Carolina, and we're growing, like just name some of the markets went over like twenty plus markets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have been doing this for how long?
Speaker 2: Man? Half my life. I'm annoying it to do it. You know what I'm saying, community service. I get to serve the people. And the name of my show is posted on the corner. It's week nights Monday through Friday, seven pm Eastern, six pm Central.
Speaker 1: And what what station can't people find that?
Speaker 2: Well? If you and the A you know, listen to me on Hot one on seven nine. You know that's what we're own. In Atlanta. We in Detroit, we on Hot one on seven five. That's your hometown, h time. We on ninety seven nine in the Box Dallas, Texas, went on ninety seven nine.
Speaker 1: To beat Gotchay. So you just said that you and Mia met in high school. So are you from Florida?
Speaker 2: No? So Mia has moved around. That girl is well cultured, right, and that ties into her upbringing and also her advocacy for you know, just foster care and things like that. Mia moved to my hometown of Columbus, Georgia while I was in high school and She ended up going to a school that wasn't too far away from mine. I was working in the mall. She was working in the mall. Do you remember the music store fye back in the day. So, like, my first job was in radio and then I wanted to get another job. So just in high school, I was started working at the music store. And the way f Yees were set up in this particular mall was it was a lot of glass around. So this tall light skin and Stallion come through the front door one day on her way to her job. She had to pass my store every day. I locked eyes and I was like, yeah, that's it, and I just made a strong you know, b line tour introduced myself and asked for a number, and she was like, well, I'm not gonna write it down. If you can remember it, you can have it me and had game being So.
Speaker 1: She gave you her number. You memorized it, had to memorize the number. Yeah it was some mocy five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 1: So what was it like? What was Mia like in those early days? Because who we see now, she's beautiful, she's funny, she's whim's a call, and she she's just a she's a reality star and I think she's going to be huge very much. What was she like back then?
Speaker 2: You know what she was from a girl to a woman. She's the same now, like very family oriented, hustle driven. Mia worked like a fool, you know what I'm saying. Like she always just worked and she's pretty much the same, like outgoing, you know, level headed, knew where she was going. She had a sense of direction, and she still has that very business oriented, you know what I mean. Like we would talk about things like that when we were in high school, you know, where do we want to go with our lives? And that's how we ended up in Charlotte.
Speaker 1: What you mean Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Well, when we graduated high school, I said, hey, I think I want to move to Charlotte, North Carolina. I had some you know friends up there at the time, and she said, you want to move to Charlotte. I said yeah, said okay, I'm gonna find us a place. I don't know how this girl did it, Carlos. I don't know how because social media wasn't out back then. I think we were still operating out of the Yellow Pages. Maybe you had a wheel. She can't on to the internet or so. But uh Mia finds us a place to stay. You know, I'm working in me it goes alright. I found us a place. We never laid our eyes on it or anything when we moved to Charlotte. It's a nice spot and it's everything that we needed. It's very young adults. We're entering our young adult life. And we were there and I lived in Charlotte for about a year and I decided to move back to my hometown to further my radio career at the time, and she decided to stay. She tried to come back to Columbus, but economical wise and hustle wise and career wise for her, she decided to stay. And then the story is the story.
Speaker 1: So you how long were you guys in a relationship?
Speaker 2: I met me, I knew me about what it was probably about three and a half three and a half years.
Speaker 1: And then did y'all break up because the relationship got to be long distance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would pretty much be it. Because for me, like I said, I wanted to further my career, and just for her it did make sense for her to go backwards. So we stayed in contact and then you know, she ended up getting married the first time, and then she ended up getting married again.
Speaker 1: Did you guys keep in touch while she had her first marriage.
Speaker 2: No, We've always been very respectful, Like we always just kept in touch like friendship. And then you know, when social media came around, you follow each other on social media? What we had back then, like when Twitter first came out, you know, maybe Twitter, what you had Facebook? It's another I'm trying to think another one.
Speaker 1: My Space.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't think me I ever had on my Space? Bro, And then she did. I hope I was in the top eight.
Speaker 1: So take me back to you guys, were in this relationship y'all moved to Charlotte together. Yes, then you guys broke up, she got married, Yes, then remarried and she now is married still to Gordon.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Have you met Gordon?
Speaker 2: Yes, we've actually hung out a few times, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all hung out a few times while she and Gordon were married in a happy place.
Speaker 2: No, this is post separation, like since they've been separated. I've met him and had conversations with him, and we talked a few times. Yeah, a lot of times. How is that we operate in love? You know what I'm saying, we operate in you know, what's best for the littles in her life, and I think that's good for them to see their father in a positive light and continue to put him in that light. And so we just understand the mission of love. But it's a good thing. Mia does a great job with operating get in love and then her purpose.
Speaker 1: How did you to rekindle to the point where you two are now in a relationship?
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great question, Carlos. I think it was just all on the stars in the time. And man, it might've been a situation where you always had in your mind like that's the one that kind of got away for a minute, and then when the stars aligned, we is reconnected because I had her blocked on social media for a while. Why it's real, petty. You want to know the truth. It's petty. Now, it's petty. It's petty' petty. So I just celebrated my birthday the top of January. My birthday is January second. I'm real big on I have a brain birthdays like you're a liver. So when your birthday comes up, it's important for me to say happy birthday. Carlos to you, whether it's gonna be on social media, taket message, call your phone. So Mia knows this about me. So I think a year haad went by, one year came, she didn't say happy birthday. So I'm like, hey, you know I'm big on birthdays, right, you know what I mean? And no, she DM me on my birthday. On one of my birthdays, it was like on the third it was like happy birthday. I was like, no, my birthday was yesterday. She's like, I know, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, don't miss next year. So a whole nother year comes around and I'm waiting on her to tell me, like happy birthday. She misses it. Fucked, Like, come on me, You're like, tell me of a birthday. It's just love and respect. It's mutual. We've been very respectful.
Speaker 1: I just have birthday, which yeah, but man, she's married with kids for sure.
Speaker 2: But it's innocent saying happy birthday. You can't tell nobody happy birthday.
Speaker 1: No, I'm meaning her priorities right for sure.
Speaker 2: But did she replied to one of my stories saying happy birthday previously? All right, Carlos, let me ask you this question. Right, you have a whoever.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in a relationship. I don't have friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, before you were in a relationship commitment, you committed, right, yeah, okay, before you were committed, it was probably a person who birthday just rings a bell. Yes, it's kind of like February fourteenth. Now, although you're in a committed relationship, when a day comes you, just like anybody, let go do something special. You ain't thinking about that person now that's off the grid. But however, you know that date is very important to that person. So when my birthday come around, it's a national holiday January second, you know what I mean. So I was just looking for the birthday shoutout. That's all on the love, that's all. I do the same thing for her happy birthday. We weren't in the same state for senity or nothing. Just happy birthday. But long story short, Carlos, this is what end up happened, King of the rain Drops, end up blocking her. Mia is the type of person that you can't leave block. You can't ignore her energy, you know what I mean. Like, this girl is out here shining real bright, and some came upon me. I was like, man, don't be petty. Man, just don't block that girl. Blocker. And then I had a picture with the celeb that's from like my father's hometown, which is Hawkinsville, Georgia, and she comments up under the photo and she puts Hawkinsville the celebrity is Jeezy. Everybody knows jeez is like from Hawkinville. She wrote, Hawkinville. So to me, being a Southern man, now it's very sensit to me, like, oh, now you're trying to get to me, you know what I mean. So I said, I said, call me.
Speaker 1: She put that under your post.
Speaker 2: Yes on my Instagram. It's still up right now, okay.
Speaker 1: And you thought that was her way of trying to get to you. It was get to you in terms of making you mad.
Speaker 2: No, get to me in terms of like I see you, you know what, I'm your attention? Yeah, there you go. Yeah, like all right, I got your attention. And one month was this What month was that? Great question, Carlos. We would have to go to my Instagram and see we would have to see what what that was.
Speaker 1: But that was in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: That was in twenty twenty three, right, So I put call me, and then we get on the phone and we chat and we just play catch up, you know because respectfully, she's been married. So we're talking about what's going on in life, what's going on in life. And she's letting me know like, hey, you know I'm gonna go in a different direction. I'm about to file for separation. And I said, oh wow, the stars of the line. So I said, with you coming out of this marriage and you know, I've been living life. Do we need some time apart to try to figure it out? Do we want to long? This is dating? And she's and she's like, no, no better time. It's better than now because for her and I, we've always had a connection. Like it's special, it's very inspirational. It's very love foundational. Like when I think about love, I think about me and be loving. See what I did, Mia, be loving bro. So I call her Mia, be lion, I call her mea be loving you, a wild boy telling the truth and the truth on this spot.
Speaker 1: Child, we are just getting started. Okay, rain drops? Are you like me? Where you always like New Year? New me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I've always tried to reinvent myself, but child, I got so much going on that I just don't have the time to do it, I need to clone myself. But since I can't even sit down for the operation, Child, I decided to do something different. I decided to just rehydrate myself with Liquid IV. Yes, Honey, Liquid IV with three times the electrolytes of the leading sports drink plus honey, eight vitamins and nutrients for everyday wellness. The thing about liquid IV it hydrates two times fast than water alone. Child. You get all of this in a single sugar free stick Baby for twenty twenty four. You can feel like a new hydrated version of yourself because I'm obvious on the go. What I like about Liquid IV is is the convenience of the packaging. Child. You get that bottle water, honey, you put the pack it inside, you shake it up, or you stir it up in a glass and boila, Baby, you have a nice drink to hydrate yourself. Rehydrate yourself for the new year. Grab your Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier sugar free in bulk nationwide at Costco, or get twenty percent off your first order when you go to liquidiv dot com and use the code king k I G at checkout Again. That's twenty percent off your first order when you shop a hydration today using promo code King K I n G at liquidiv dot com. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. When she and you were talking on the phone and she informs you at this time that her and Gordon are going to go their separate ways and that she's going to file for separation. But she telling you that in your eyes because she wanted to rekindle a romance with you.
Speaker 2: I took it this upon. It was more so like me, like you filed them for separation. I know what I want, I know what I need. This is Mia. She's always been true. Like when you think about foundation, no matter where you're going in the world, you never want to to get there where you're going, you gotta know where you came from. She does that for me, and I believe it's the feeling is mutual. She's been there, we grew up together. We have some of the same morals and principles, and when I see her, I see myself and I pray that it's the same for her, you know what I mean. So this is something where I was like, yeah, this is it. This's my favorite this is my happily ever after.
Speaker 1: You in love for share?
Speaker 2: What are we doing playing?
Speaker 1: So do you have kids with other women?
Speaker 2: I have one daughter? Okay, yeah, I have a daughter.
Speaker 1: How old is she?
Speaker 2: She will be three this year, so that's a recent Yeah, I got a COVID baby who's very smart.
Speaker 1: So explain to me a COVID baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty twenty, you make the baby twenty twenty one, it's not surprised.
Speaker 1: Well, you say COVID baby. So I'm assuming in twenty around twenty twenty, you were in a relationship with the woman.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Did y'all live together? Yes, y'all live together?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And how long were you guys?
Speaker 2: We dated about seven years?
Speaker 1: So for seven years you're in a relationship with this woman.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And in twenty twenty when we're all shut down and we're all sheltering place, yes, you guys were sheltering place in the master bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yes, in.
Speaker 1: The main bedroom. Thank you PC. Okay, you got you? You good? You and your seven year relationship were together. And by you being home a lot because you are a nationally syndicated radio host, so that includes traveling and working constantly all hours of the day. Right, So by you being sheltered in place. I'm assuming that man, you were home a lot, still working from home because you have the equipment, but you were home a lot. So you guys had a baby during that time, Yes, sir, okay, when did you and this woman break up? Oh?
Speaker 2: We broke up the end of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: The end of twenty twenty two, So you didn't break up with her to be with me.
Speaker 2: I no, we had differences. Difference, not at all. So by the time Mia reached out, the star is just a line. So that's why I want to ask me a like She's like, hey, I'm going in this direction. And like I said, I was living life like you single. I'm single. I miss you all right, miss you friend, miss you too, friend. Let's see each other. I ain't stop seeing her since that's a surprise.
Speaker 1: One month was this?
Speaker 2: This was like when she filed for separation. I think that's public information too, so it should be like August, August, September ish.
Speaker 1: So what happened? Did you fly her out to see you in Georgia or did she I flew to her?
Speaker 2: This mea be loving bro, Come on, bro, fly her to me. I'm on no way. Are you gotta catch up to her? Yeah? Girl, what's up? I'm here. Ain't nobody coming but me? Move y'all? Move Yoh? Ain't that out a gang? Go play else? See it? Won't it by it on it?
Speaker 1: So when Mia told you that she was going through the separation of Gordon, yes, in your mind, You're like, I'm out of this sum in your relationship. You're a year single, right, and you felt like, okay, I'm assuming you consider me of the love of your life. Yes, okay, So the love of your life just so happened to be going through this separation, and you felt like this is meant to be. I'm going to rekindle my relationship with the love of my life. So you flew to d C. Yes, And what happened when you touched down to DC and you saw her? Because when was the last time you physically seen Mia?
Speaker 2: It had been years respectfully to her marriage.
Speaker 1: You know, you didn't see me at all, but she was married to Gordon. Face of faith.
Speaker 2: It was dang there like a decade. For I had seen me, like Dan there like a decade. So when I seen her, we ain't doing nothing to look at each other in the eyes and just laugh like wow, it is you, like dang, like, yeah, it's you. Like how you being. I'm good. And it was just an outside conversation probably lasted about like fifteen minutes, and that was it. Like you get all warm on the inside when you see her, you know, because it's a real thing. Bro, it's not TV. This ain't made or she know me. I know her when she met me, I was doing my career path and she's always had the star power, like she's always been a go getter, a hustler or provider or nurturer. She's a great mom. She's like the what is it the wifey love her mother almost fiance. That's her hasstag in it, right, Yeah, wifey love her mother almost fiance. That's her thing. Yeah, she's always been that.
Speaker 1: So when you locked when you when you went to DC to see her, what was that like, Because it's the first time you seen her and been able to like being close proximity with her.
Speaker 2: It was a great conversation. Showed her a picture of my daughter. She says, she's beautiful. We just talked and smiled and laughed at each other and smashed No, we didn't do that because she's still married.
Speaker 1: You haven't smashed media yet. She's separated now, so you're legally smashing her making love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't smashing, okay, me and be loving. Ain't no smashing going on? No, yeah, we real grown.
Speaker 1: So did you watch her on Potomac?
Speaker 2: You know what? I didn't at that time because I just was trying to be locked in on what was going on in life. Now. Of course I knew she was on the platform, and I saw that, and I'm friends with Jacqueline on social media, so I saw when all that ended up happening. But just respectfully, I try to be respectful to her marriage and I think about it because for me, this is somebody that I genuinely care about, somebody that I love. So I'm just trying to go on with life because she's married. That's when when once she got married, all right, cool, bro, you gotta live your life. That's where I was on. And then, you know, to find out that she was separating, I'm like, all right, here's a crack in the door. I'm going to open it up.
Speaker 1: Oh you bust right in.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what she said. Chill out, Carlos.
Speaker 1: Pause, So don't look I'm with you. I listen, I'm a gay man.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When I look at Mia and I think my rain drops know this and this is no cap I am obsessed with Mia, Like, so I get it. There's something magnetic about her. She draws you in and you could tell she you could tell us, not something she's pretending to be. So when you say back in high school she was that woman, I believe you so. Knowing that people believe Mia is a goal digger who only is with men because of money, would you say that when it comes to that reputation that Mia has of being a goal digger, what do you say to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is a goal digger, but it may not be the goal that people are saying. It's the ga l digger. She's a goal digger in debt matter. Whatever she put her mind to, she gonna get it. And if you're in her immediate circle and she has genuine love for you, she's going to help you achieve your goals as well. Like, this is a phenomenal woman, bro, and she's been away. Go back to the story when I said, Hey, I want to move to Charlotte, and she said all right, and ryning with you you know, support wise. I wanted to fether my radio career and she supported it, you know what I mean. So she's always been a way, Hey, what do you want to do? What are we doing? Where we going? Like very for me is from the bottom, you know that much right, Like her story is different, and that's one thing that I believe the world is going to get to see with her now moving forward, because she's getting back to her foundational roots. Look at the reconciliation with Jacqueline, right, that's the start of it. Look at you know, us being back in a circle. She's cool with all of her relatives. This girl don't have nothing to hide, Like it just so happens that her real life is being captured. And I'm in a thousand percent supporter of that for her. But she is the real deal, and she's from the bottom. So she is a gold digger. She believes in generational wealth, she believes in setting up the next generation for success, and she believes in breaking generational curses as well. And those are principles that I believe in. And is then on too. So when you have a partner like that, because in life, you know, it just works smoother when you find your partner. And luckily for me, I found my person when I was in high scho you know, and it's been her, but life happened. Tried to figure it out without her. It came back around and I was like, all right, man, thank you, just what we're supposed to be doing. But yeah, she's a gold digger for sure. But you know how I go to the motel is you can't have no fun without the money on. So you can't have no what fun without the money on?
Speaker 1: You can't have no Funyeah without the money on?
Speaker 2: No fun? Like no fun? Okay without the money so onion? Oh okay without the money so yeah, who I hate to rock, but stay tuned for more.
Speaker 1: Baby. It is the new year, and yes we all have a resolution. Mine is to make sure I'm able to eat a ready to eat meal. And that's why I want to talk to you guys about this ready to eat meal delivery service name Factor. It takes the stress out of meal planning because, honey, you can skip the grocery store and do all of this and the privacy of your own kitchen. You can get ship crafted approved meals right at the front of your door. Child, they got over thirty five meals to choose from per week. I mean calorie smart, vegan like me Veggie, Keto diet plus they have over fifty five weekly add ons that you'll have a ton of nutritious and flavorful options to kickstart your resolutions. The cool thing with Factor is honey, they have everything. They even got breakfast smoothies, juices, snacks, and the one of the things I love most about it is you could change your order up every week with plans from four to eighteen meals per week, and you could pause or reschedule your deliveries anytime.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: Let me tell y'all something. Fact has everything I need because I'll know I'm busy for a flavorful, nutritious meal. In addition to that, they have co press juices, extra protein, veggie size, anything you need to keep you energized during a frantic day. Here to Factor Meals dot com. Slash the King fifty and use code the King fifty to give fifty percent off. That's code the King fifty. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Gordon at one point in time had a lot of money, right right, I don't know his his funny, Okay, it appeared that Gordon had a lot of money and that once his brothers kicked him out of the business they had together and stopped his money and he had no income right all alleged he allegedly, I'm not gonna said the word broke, but he allegedly did I have the means he once had, And a lot of people feel that once this man lost his job, his career and a lot of his income and they downsized from a beautiful, big house to a condo that Mia did not want to struggle with her husband.
Speaker 2: I think he's very thankful to have Mia in his life because as long as you have someone like her, there is no struggle, you know what I mean. So if there was a downsize, I'm sure she picked up the weight. And she does more than what the camera shows. And we're not just talking financially, so being there as a partner and still being legally married to him, I think she does a phenomenal job. And she does she deserves a lot more credit, and I believe that's to come. As you know, she's able to get in front of people like yourself and tell her true story she's an advocate for a lot of things. Genuine hearted girl. She loves deep and I think that's huge and honorable. So yeah, I won't just say it was about the money, because she's very active. She's very big on making sure that the kids have their dad around and that the kids don't feel anything of the separation. So yeah, it's very well great at cole Parents, and she's gonna see that. I think he's gona see that real soon. You probably se it on the social media. They did something over the holidays. What was it? Thanksgiving? They spent Thanksgiving together, she cooked, invited them over. They put up the Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Were you there?
Speaker 2: Negative? But she came to my crib. Let me put my Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Up for shore the day after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: You was in my driveway. But because I am written.
Speaker 1: You on your home believe it? Okay, yeah, leave it.
Speaker 2: I had to addressed up for the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you so? The reason why I wanted to break the money thing is because you're right. We did see me and Gordon co parent on Thanksgiving Day. However, months before that, Gordon did a video where he alleged that Mia was cheating on him and he called her a gold digger that he believes. Again, this was at the time that she married him for his money. So when Gordon accused me of cheating, are you the person that she was cheating with?
Speaker 2: Mia didn't cheat on him, and I believe in due time he is probably gonna say something about that. You know, I just believe that because the truth doesn't inspire and it's not good to kind of paint a picture on someone. So no, So to answer your question, no, we weren't doing that because respectfully, I haven't seen her while she was married, you know what I mean? Like it was real, respectful, like we really gave it a real shot, Like dang, I love you. You're the one that got away. I see you when we seventy two? His age right? How is he? We would have called each other in the nursing home though, like I promise you, I would have found me. Oh. I would have found her for show, popped them denthers in and say what's up for a show? I would have found her.
Speaker 1: What So, So you at Gordon do get along? There's no animosity?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because you two had a man to man conversation, Because listen, you're a good looking guy, and you're much younger than Gordon. Right, So I'm just assuming, and you could tell me if I'm wrong, But I do have common sense. Okay, I'm assuming that my current wife that I am separated from now, within maybe a couple of weeks of filing for separation, has rekindled a relationship with an old flame. And you're a good looking guy and you're younger. Was there's some initial animosity between you and him.
Speaker 2: Not from my end, and I didn't feel it. And here's why it is because when they first met each other, he knew about me. Remember in the beginning this interview, I said, me and me and moved to Charlotte. Where do you think they met at?
Speaker 1: They met while she was a stripper at a strip.
Speaker 2: Club and in Charlotte, North Carolina. Yeah, I knew this man named before I knew him.
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: That man had a piece of mail come into our spot, the house, the apartment unit we had. Yeah, you had a piece of.
Speaker 1: Male Gordon's mail would come to the apartment. Gave me, yes, a piece of mal What was the mail? Remember, she's a hustler and she needs to get to where she's going. She went and got a vehicle. He co signed on the vehicle for her. She paid the note, but he co signed on the vehicle for her. So that's where it came. And I'm like, hey, what you got? What you got going on?
Speaker 2: Because she was at the club and the way that she loves, she tried to kind of like hide that from me in a sense. And then I found out.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, when Mia was stripping out the club, you didn't know about it.
Speaker 2: In the beginning. In the beginning, in the beginning, And I want to say that pretty much what separated us because it was a communication thing. Now we make sure we over communicate and share things with each other, you know what I mean. So, yeah, when she was in Charlotte, she met him at the club and she needed a vehicle, and I believe he co signed. And I seen the mail come to the house one day and that's when I saw the name, So I say, who is this? What's going on? So as they grew their relationship, which into a marriage and such, he's very aware of who I am, Like I didn't come to no surprise. Like she's very open and honest. She's seen the pictures. Now show you a picture of me and Mia from back in the day. No, I'm kind of all over the place, but I got it.
Speaker 1: Sure. No, we're gonna get to that. I'm stuck on this though. So Mia cheated on you with Gordon.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't cheat on me with him. No, that ain't what happened, heg no, bro Like.
Speaker 1: So Mia met this old man at the strip club, treated that at all, and she finessed him to co sign a car.
Speaker 2: Finessing is a blessing.
Speaker 1: But did she sleep with him to do that?
Speaker 2: Negative?
Speaker 1: Because she told you she didn't.
Speaker 2: That's what she told me. Now, I wenton, Do you believe her? Heck? Yeah, wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: Now look up until this point, I thought you were a smart guy.
Speaker 2: I am very much.
Speaker 1: You really believe bomb as Mia Coca Cola body asked, miave.
Speaker 2: Seen that thing? Oh?
Speaker 1: I seen it?
Speaker 2: You've seen a new one, her new bbl or No, she ain't got no new bod.
Speaker 1: Oh No, okay, So you really don't believe that. In order for Gordon to co sign a hit call for Mia while you two were in a relationship and she's living with you, and you see the cardinal or the title that's in Gordon's name, come to your crib. You think she was able to finess that out of Gordon just by batting her eyeballs.
Speaker 2: At that time because of what she was doing at the club. Yeah, for sure, I believe that her heartedly. Now, what happened after the fact, because that was probably briefly before I moved you know what I'm saying, move back. So there was that like three or four months, maybe probably like three months before I move back because it was a communication issue and I didn't know she was in the club, So boom. What happened after that? Cool? But what do players do or guys that want something to do? I got some funny, I got some funny. You want to talk to me, I got some funny. You want to see me? I got some funny You So you're gonna do what you gotta do until it's your time in the crack. I thought that's what it used to go, like, I thought, you know, I don't I've never been a trick that it was, you know what I mean. But I'm sure he just played the game, so he got what he wanted and there it is.
Speaker 1: Did that break you that they got together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we weren't together. They were actually cool because be mindful. She ended up getting married before she marry him, so that wasn't I was out of the picture. But she knew him back when she was with me, and that's like three four months.
Speaker 1: So she's living with you, and she finessed Gordon out of a car but ended up marrying a completely different guy.
Speaker 2: I won't say she finissed him, though, I can't go with a finesse word. Finessing is a lesson, but I don't know. If she finessed him, what would you call it?
Speaker 1: Made on tomato? She hustled Gordon out of a car, so the first guy she married, did you know of him?
Speaker 2: We weren't together at that time, so I don't know. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like it's Gordon's karma for what he did to you and now you're doing it to him?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm not doing nothing wrong to him, and he didn't do nothing wrong to me. I don't know what he got out there chort medic wise, but I just know right now the stars are a line and were full court pressing.
Speaker 1: So you guys are full court pressing because you guys broke the internet. The picture was listen, great photo it was. It was definitely something to wake up everybody on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Not playing. We were just kicking it, being.
Speaker 1: Using you guys are being you guys.
Speaker 2: Like bro, were just hugging like how we do We was getting ready to actually go to a show in Baltimore. Had adio station show like come on by you what so good? How you doing? Let me grab that booty? Why are you so fine? Ooh these lucky stripes because she had on the white with the black stripes and I was like, ooh them so lucky stripes, and Jacqueline was like HERD what I said? I did?
Speaker 1: Jacquelin took the photo because she knew she was doing hustle. You gotta love it.
Speaker 2: Actually handed the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, listen, it was. It was great. But that's why we all love Mia. So Mia caption was four four twenty four, which we all assumed was a wedding date. Is Mia engaged to you?
Speaker 2: Okay? It said four four four twenty four.
Speaker 1: She put triple fours up, okay.
Speaker 2: And if anybody into numerology, you know the triple four is a spiritual meaning. There's a love meaning like it means protection, yep, and feel love and whole love and coming back around. That's what she was saying. Now to your engagement question, she got to get divorced before she can get engaged again. She's only legally separated. But the day that court document is sealed, I'll come back and see you.
Speaker 1: Would like to marry me?
Speaker 2: Yah? I will, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And you would like to have kids by her with her for sure?
Speaker 2: That's yeah. We're put here to multiply and operate in love. Yeah, I don't mind doing that.
Speaker 1: MIA's in Potomac and she's one of the stars of that show, and if they're smart, they'll make her the face of it. But I digress. Hello, somebody, So MIA's on Potomac and you live in Atlanta. How is that going to work?
Speaker 2: It's going well because I am on air in Baltimore, which isn't too far from Potomac, and my show is growing, so therefore I have some community work to be doing and I'll be spending a lot of time in the area.
Speaker 1: If or when you guys get married, would you move to Maryland full time?
Speaker 2: You know what, that's a great question. The way that I like to think about it. You can't box me in. I don't think she's gonna be placed to just one area of the us MAP. I see her as being like, wherever she put her foot, the arth is her turf. So but to answer your immediate question, if I had to do that to support as long as it's conducive for our lifestyle, yeah, I do that because I support he one thousand percent. And if you're feeling as mutual, but I just don't think she's gonna be stuck in one place. She is gonna definitely have a lot going on, and we are just now seeing the beginning of it very much. So what do you what do you think?
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I agree with you. I think she's the future of the show, and I think if they're smart, they would capitalize on growing her to be that instead of giving that to other people who aren't deserving. That's but that's my opinion. But what do I know. I'm just the king of reality television? Yes you are, but you know that's that. So what and the ray drops? Would you be open to appearing on Potomac?
Speaker 2: I support Mia one thousand percent. What I'm open to is the world seeing her and Jacqueline back together because what they have is so special. And rare because I can't really think of a handful of people that I've known for over a decade now, and that's unfortunate. But with her and Mia, they've known each other going on two decades, you know what I mean, And I think that's very special. And they already showed the world their relationship, so I think they should continue to show the world how they are Thema and Louise as you say, how they are JT and Young Miami in a sense, like they could be those girls be Turned and.
Speaker 1: They Jacqueline the Girls of Potomac.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like that when they say real led give up. I question, though, Carlos, because you've been doing reality TV. You have some amazing platforms. If you had a Mount Rushmore of reality stars, who would you say? Your reality stars? Yeah, who's your mount Rushmore?
Speaker 1: Teresa Judices, Kenya Moore, Tiffany New York, Collard.
Speaker 2: M you stamped that, Yeah, who's yours? Reality to Well, I'm more of a music kind of guy, documentary in sports, but now that my leading lady is on reality TV, me and be Loving Me and Laicole, Hey, I call it me, I me I When I figured it around, like me im me. I yeah, and hug in because that's the truth for sure. I mean and know nothing to anyone else like y'all do y'all thing, But yeah, that's the truth. I support her.
Speaker 1: Have you met the other Potomac ladies, the housewives?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't.
Speaker 1: You haven't met them?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't spent much time up in DC or Baltimore dooka bumping to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it that you would like for people to know about you and me within all of these misconceptions that they may have. What there's a lot of people like well, you know, they want to know if you're hood rich, if you're able. You know, hood rich is do you get your money from the streets from Uncle Pooky or Uncle Sam? Like who to takes some right?
Speaker 2: Well, I like to believe that wealth is of the mind and not of the pocket. And then all it determines on what you guys want to consider to be rich. But as far as like making an honest living and providing, I do a pretty great job of law body citizen, not going to be in harm's way. You know. My job is to protect and provide, and I'm straight up and down like twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeh, listen, I have to say this. I cannot wait to see you on Potomac A.
Speaker 2: You think I'm gonna be on them?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah over so oh yeah? Like hey, let no, we got to see you in person around No, listen. I think one of the things about the show that we're missing this season is really some connecting stories about personal endeavors and relationships. I think we may be on the verge of seeing what's going on with her and Gordon. But because I truly, truly do believe and I'm not exaggerating when I say this, and my rain drops they know I always said this. I believe in me, I believe in what she has going on. I agree with you about her and Jacqueline. I think it was a huge mistake for them not to make Jacqueline for Time Housewife and instead gave to somebody else. I thought that was the biggest mistake the show has ever made, and they've made some great choices, I just think that was a big mistake because what that show is missing is genuine friendships. And you want to see what you said, like the reconciliation of it all and to know that you two were high school sweethearts and that and that Mia is reunited with her love. That's what we want to see day, y'all looking like Biggie and faith. That's good.
Speaker 2: We had fun that day.
Speaker 1: It's good. Me has always been bad. You look good too. Listen, listen, listen. I appreciate you man, doing this interview. You have a lot going on and you're busy guy, and I just I can't thank you enough for this, but I mean that, and I'm really in routine for you, and Mia appreciate it to make it work because I want her to be happy. And I can tell by your personality and just by your spirit and your foundation that you're a good guy. And that's the reason why I wanted to talk to you, because I want to make sure that my girl Mia was in good hands like all State. And apparently you are the insurance guy.
Speaker 2: Oh for so I received that and I appreciate that. Brother. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I question.
Speaker 2: So I've been watching some of your your blows, right, and you do these two voices, so Carlos, and your your voice is like very familiar. So if you ordering pizza, are you talking to your voice? Are you doing that? Yell? Let me get a medium large voice. You be doing what you're doing for what voice should be using, Carlos because you got two of this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my voice is distinct to them. Yeah, no, I could be out of super bark that maybe, like Carlos kicking like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard going on two decades in this reality world. What keeps you motivated?
Speaker 1: What keeps me motivated is the fans. It's really making sure that they are enjoying the shows that I do and their feedback, good or bad. That keeps me motivated, It really does. I love pleasing them, Yes, and and but number one I would say before that I love making people rich and famous. I love I love to sew a seede in my cast and my production. I just I love seeing you know, black people on my crew be first time home buyers because I gave them a chance or job like that motivates me that people are relying on the work that I do to feed their families to you know, to live a great life, and to make people who are on my show successful and famous and seeing them win as a win for me.
Speaker 2: We'll keep doing that, King, Yeah, no, literally, King, yeah, yeah, but I watched one of your franchises, The Loving marriage d C. One of my peers was on that show so Quick Silver.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's great. Yeah, his wife, Ashley is.
Speaker 2: A star for show for show at a show in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get hurt Mia together.
Speaker 2: I think that'll be fire.
Speaker 1: So we'll do a triple date you Mia, quick, Ashley, Me and the African.
Speaker 2: For show book itt. Yeah, y'all won't do it in a Let's do it in a yea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, brother, I really appreciate it. Man, And look, I invite you. So the next time we're gonna talk, I want you and Mia and that seat together.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna you gonna make that happen.
Speaker 1: I'll fly to DC for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm with that. And I think she's open to it. Yeah, you want to call and ask her right now? She opened to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do real quick, facetimmer, facetimer.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna do all this.
Speaker 1: The face ain't ready yet.
Speaker 2: No, that face, say that face, stay ready, look at that look at that picture face, Yeah that face, stay ready? What's love? What youre doing? I seeing him with Carlos, right, I don't put us on a tripper in that.
Speaker 1: Hey me, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: How you doing? You know I'm obsessed with you right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm gonna tess with you as well.
Speaker 2: Y'all haven't too much without me.
Speaker 1: We are, we are. We just complete our interview. I love him for you. He's a great guy. And I really I told him, I said, I am a Mama Mia because I named her fan base, so I'm the king of the Mama MIAs. And I wanted him to know that I have to talk to him because I wanted to make sure that you were in good hands. And Mia, I'm here to report that you are. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes, baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, King Daming Entertainment, Baby