Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 3: Jack arms Strong and Joe Getty, arm Strong and Jetty and Army. It's Armstrong in Geddy.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, and you have a unique and special opportunity. That's a little word dumb anyway, to enjoy a carefully curated selection of arm Strong and Getty replays.
Speaker 3: Enjoy good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm Aaron Myers and Monrovia.
Speaker 4: A bear attacked a woman walking her dog in this neighborhood and now they're trying to determine if it is the same bear that lives underneath the house here behind me.
Speaker 2: All those details coming up.
Speaker 5: And yes, we all see that bear up to the right side.
Speaker 3: We'll get back it with Aaron in just a moment.
Speaker 2: We all no cal see you now, Okay, let's go back to Aaron Myers. You can see the bear actually walking into the trap or no, it was going to but now it's walking out.
Speaker 3: We're going to.
Speaker 2: Step back a little bit. We may get back in the car depending on what it does. Right now you can see it here. I don't know if this was the bear that attacked the person.
Speaker 3: Walking matter or where the cheesecake came from.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they're doing a live report on a bear attack and a bear the bear shows up, No bear, I'm brought to you by the Bear on Netflix or wherever you watch that show. I gave up on it. It was too stressful. Oh I've never seen an episode of that. It's it's a brilliantly done and stress and at times stressful to watch stressful TV show.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of yelling, okay, and a lot of stress on the screen, and I wouldn't recommend it for you, omadar, unless you're looking to make your stress seem less or different than be able to compare cheap stress. Yes, yes, anyway, Okay, so this is Joe Meltz your mind. Here is the premise. I am going to attempt to describe to you, with the help of people who actually understand it, how quantum computing works. And then we're going to play a little game here. But first I'm going to read you something because this will this will get your attention. Your biggies like Microsoft, IBM, Google, a host of other tech companies are spending hundreds of millions of dollars in the past few years not on AI per se, but to develop a new type of computer known as a quantum computer, that leverages the principles of quantum physics to solve problems far beyond the capabil abilities of today's best super computers. Okay, some companies say they can do it in the next two to five years. Whether they can or not, who knows. But here's what we're talking about. When they get it going, some problems that would take a traditional super computer more than a trillion years to solve. I can't even imagine what that problem would be. Would take a quantum computer a few minutes, so instead of a trillion years, which is an incomprehensible number.
Speaker 3: What how do you wrap your head around a trillion years?
Speaker 1: It'll be before your toast is done and you can butter it changing business as usual for industries involved with financial trading, shipping, logistics, pharmaceuticals, scientific discovery, data encryption, insurance, internet delivery, and more. How it would infect Internet delivery I can't even imagine.
Speaker 6: I would I would assume if that, if that level of speed is possible, then we will get to ASI artificial superintelligence.
Speaker 1: Just the two of them joining forces. Yeah, yeah, agreed. So here's the game we're gonna play. And and you know, Katie Michael, everybody listening, do you remember that feeling in your your brain and your your body in cool when You're realized I'm not getting this and I'm going to fall behind and I'm sitting here feeling dumb because everybody seems to be getting it. I want you to remember how that feels and then raise your hand literally or figuratively when we get to that point in this discussion.
Speaker 6: And you're about to talk about quantum mechanics quantum computing. Yes, okay, well I hand down.
Speaker 1: I mean, but but see and here's here's the part that really humbles one, including me, trying to explain this.
Speaker 3: So you can hang in there, all right.
Speaker 1: Traditional computers use electronic circuits to store information in bits.
Speaker 3: Bits are digital ones and zeros.
Speaker 1: We all know that, right Hanging with It's digital code that are physically measured by the presence and absence of electricity flowing through the circuits. I kind of get electric circuits. I got, oh, is that the feeling? It's kind of halfway across the room and getting on me fast.
Speaker 6: If I were sitting in a class I would I would be kind of subconsciously thinking I won't understand.
Speaker 3: The next sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I'd be thinking can I still drop this class?
Speaker 5: And i'd be looking around to see if anybody else got that right?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, the bits are like switches, and everything a traditional computer does uses them. I can pretend I'm with you at this point. Oh, yes, ones and zero switches. Yes, I've heard this before.
Speaker 3: Go on, please.
Speaker 1: Quantum computers instead use quantum bits or cubits. Most cubits are sub.
Speaker 6: Atomic particles, like stick in my ear in the morning to get the LAS out. Most cubits are sub atomic particles like electrons that are put in super position or many states at once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do know.
Speaker 1: Well, some about that goes up. Yeah, I've read a lot about that. That's the whole basis of the weirdness of quantum physics. Electrons can be in multiple places at once. It can be a one or a zero, or any value between the two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm out me too.
Speaker 3: That's called being in superposition.
Speaker 1: When the cubit is taken out of super position, its value between one and zero, representing a probability, is captured. Cubits are the base component of a quantum computer. A quantum computer's chip might have dozens or hundreds of cubits on them. That's right, each chip might have hundreds of cubits. With each cubit added to a chip, the chip becomes exponentially more powerful as cubits can talk to each other, informing each other of their state. How you do it, I'm fine, how are you? In this process called entanglement, cubits share the burden of calculating probabilities, leading to faster nonlinear computing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know something about the superposition stuff, but I don't understand how that translates to computers working faster. But the interesting thing about the whole quantum thing is that at the sub atomic level, all of the rules of physics in the universe are broken, and nobody quite understands why or how or what it means. But just you know, well, something can be in multiple places at the same time, where it can go from here to there without traveling it just appears there, or just all kinds of weird stuff. But to quote Richard Feynman, which I always throw out whenever this comes up, he's one of the inventors of this way back in the day at Calpec. I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics and he invented it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you know, even if I were able to wrap my head around the physics or discussing how that turns into a thing that can go direct my spelling.
Speaker 3: If I spelled duck without the scene. I mean, for.
Speaker 1: Instance, how did the cubands do that? Joe Meltz is all brain. That's what this segment should have been called.
Speaker 3: God dang it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So another robot news, because if the ASI takes off, then we are going to have robots running around ruling the world and everything else. See you got the robot battle in the Korea's going on. I've got this video I'm looking at right here. The Starbucks South Korea is one of the leaders in robots. Not surprising, the Starbucks located in South Korea that's run by one hundred robots and only two humans. The robots take orders, bring coffee to the customers. They're even performing experiments with a dual arm robot, whatever that means. But I'm looking at these robots just flying around this Starbucks bringing people coffee, making coffee, all that sort of stuff. So that's kind of interesting. When South Korea.
Speaker 1: Dies out because they have no babies, are the robots just going to be standing around looking at each other like, what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Now? Thank you? You reminded me of the Babylon bee joke.
Speaker 6: South Korea has officially recorded its first robot suicide because they work so hard and get so depressed and never have sex and there formed couples that never have babies.
Speaker 3: No joy in life. Yes.
Speaker 6: North Korea, apparently, in an attempt to keep up with the robot wars right on their border and around the world, showed off their first robot using my finger quotes at a polling state at polling stations yesterday. First of all, polling stations. Philarious because that suggests voting, and that the idea that you know, you have any.
Speaker 3: Voting for Kim Jong un? How about you?
Speaker 6: Oh, I can't wait Anyway, They had these robots using my finger quotes at the polling stations. They didn't move or do anything. This is just it looks like a woman. It's a mannequin. It's a mannequin. There is no they put out still pictures of these. There are no videos because that would suggest movement. Nobody saw them move So basically they put out mannequins, female mannequins dressed in traditional North Korean female garb and.
Speaker 3: Called them robots.
Speaker 6: Nice job, and and you know that fits in with everything that Kim Jong un does. I'm going to call this a robot, and you're going to call it a robot, and you're going to act amazed at our technological advances.
Speaker 1: Are super advanced robots that are better than anything produced in the West. Take a look. Oh, I agree, Uh oh, brave leader, They're amazing. Your capabilities are second to none. Do I get to live?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: I wonder whose idea was to dress the mannequins up and put them at the bowling stations and call them robots. But they got an extra kernel of corn that night. Human beings as a whole could not be stranger. I mean, that's its only interesting topic. That South Korea has a Starbucks run by one hundred robots, same people, same genetic lineage, same part of the world, everything the same except for their government, their culture.
Speaker 3: And on the other end, they got mannekins. They're pretending our robots and everybody's starving to.
Speaker 1: Death and You've got a country where people are sacrificing everything, everything to desperately try to get there, and the people in that country believe it's worse than countries that people are desperately trying to get out of.
Speaker 6: How perverse is that South Korea is officially recorded its first robot suicide? Is it kind of a funny joke?
Speaker 3: It is? It's dark but funny. Jack Armstrong and Joe Fretty, The Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Getty Show, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 3: Here's your freedom loving quote of the day.
Speaker 1: I have a big, beautiful portrait of him in my study, Georgie Rowell. Steve No, no, I do not have a big portrait of Prince in my study. Steve and Eugene Oregon say hey to my son for me, Steve. In case you guys are interested in a perspective that could be applied to the new AI generated media phenomenon, well, the media in general. This is from Morewell early in life, I had noticed that no event has ever correctly reported in a newspaper. But in Spain he fought in the Spanish Civil War for a time. For the first time I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relationship to the facts, not even the relationship that is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence, where hundreds of men had been killed. This kind of thing is frightening to me because it often gives me the feeling that the very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. After all, the chances are that those lies, or at any rate similar lies, will pass into history.
Speaker 3: And that was in the thirties.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, George, let me tell you about something called the Internet. You're gonna love it. Mailbag overwhelming response, Oh drop us no mail bag at armstrong egeddy dot com. Where was I whelming response to our discussion of a post AI no scarcity economy, universal high income.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that next time. Lone of us are ever. We're going to have to work again. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: First of all, a very very gentlemanly, well written note from Jeffrey, Very very unhappy Jack with your characterization of the pope, as I believe the term was a dick, and I admit I went along with it. You will not stand by it after you hear this, you belligerent bastard.
Speaker 3: The clip of the Pope's recent.
Speaker 1: Comments on Warren tyrants was played without any context. Those remarks were delivered in Africa, addressing conditions specific to that region, and had been prepared well in advance. As the Pope made clear, his remarks had been prepared weeks in advance, were not directed at Donald Trump or any single political figure. He explicitly stated that it is quote not in my interest at all to engage in a feud, noted that much of the media narratives surrounding his comments had been inaccurate. His remarks were addressing specific conflicts in Africa.
Speaker 3: And not the United States. I hope that's true.
Speaker 1: If it is true, then it's an excellent point and our problem, Jeffrey, and thank you again. The note could not be more gentlemanly and lovely. Is that good, Gully. It's tough to figure out what's true and what's not.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: If that is accurate and that was the setting in what he was talking about the context, then nice job, mainstream media of going out of your way of presenting as if it was obviously talking about Donald Trump when you probably knew better.
Speaker 1: I actually thought that fit in so beautifully with the orwell quote unintentional art. Blind pig finds acorn Moving along. How about John from beautiful Longmont, Colorado. Nice to hear from you, John, A gentleman, A question many, including myself, consider the current Iran leadership to be unnegotiable. Japan in nineteen forty five would have carried the war on indefinitely without Roshima and Nagasaki.
Speaker 3: I certainly agree with that.
Speaker 1: Without resort to that level of force, are we left with no option but to basically destroy Iran economically.
Speaker 3: I'm curious about your thoughts on this.
Speaker 1: We kind of discussed that earlier in the Hour, John, But that is the great question. How do you crack this bizarre death cult nut, or how do you crack.
Speaker 6: Any war in the modern world unless you're willing to do what people used to do in wars, which is pretty ugly, but you didn't have cell phones.
Speaker 1: Well, and the fastest way to end a war, the kindest way to end the wars throughout our cruelty, according to most military historians, I mean, not like wanton, unnecessary cruelty, but end it quick and brutally. A wild change in direction, but absolutely fabulous sentalog by a frequent correspondent AD who's been sending us great stuff for ages and ED.
Speaker 3: We appreciated, guys.
Speaker 1: I saw an article yesterday stating that the Chicago Teachers' Union the CTU, had declared May first, May Day as the day of student activism, where teachers are encouraging students to join them in a march to protest name your omni cause. The socialist mayor has congratulated them for this effort in a school district where one in three students are proficient in reading, which is like barely a se and one in five students are proficient in math. C to you, thinks it's fine to give students yet another reason to skip schools a school, How is this possible? Wait, I'm having an epiphany. They are not really interested in teaching students, but in indoctrinating them to their socialist mindset. It's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 3: ED.
Speaker 1: It's time we start a class action lawsuit against the teachers, their unions, and the school boards and politicians that support this crap. Oh wait, teachers have qualified immunity. Union can only be sued for breach of its duty. To its members and cannot be held to educational standards. There is very little on the face of the map of America. This more evil and destructive than radical leftist teachers unions.
Speaker 6: That's one thing I like about Rama Manual running for president. He's really into this story that Democrats lost the thread on education and schools performing poorly, because it's going to take a Democrat to fix it, because if it's a Republican, it's just too easy to, you know, make the argument against.
Speaker 1: And finally, a dilctsul little note of sarcasm from Brandon regarding the two soldiers in Alaska injured by a bear. I cannot be the only person who have had this thought. At least they didn't run into a strange man in the woods. All the women I know who will tell you how much more dangerous that is than running into a bear. Hopefully they also pack strange man spray and their kit next to their bear spray.
Speaker 3: Idiots strange. Wow, what's a little lark? The arm Strong and Getty Show. Yeah, more jo your show, podcasts and our hot links. The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 6: I paid money for it and I played a video for thirty second sound that sounds like a thing.
Speaker 1: Problem, what the actual.
Speaker 3: I stopped after the.
Speaker 6: Second morning, I stopped it.
Speaker 3: Hey is this a free speech America?
Speaker 6: And I thank you for recording me.
Speaker 1: I played a video all.
Speaker 3: Right that that drove me crazy. I don't know what that was, but it drove me nuts.
Speaker 1: Drunk, blanking moron woman playing videos on a plane, no headphones, no nothing.
Speaker 3: She was told twice to stop it drunk, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like moron, and the airlines are cracking down on me, and said all right, you gotta get off, and they sent the cops to drag her off. And the cops are so gentle these days because everybody's, you know, videotaping everything.
Speaker 3: It took him a while to get her off the plane. But what was funny? What was she saying?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, there's there's a lot like which she thought about free speech America.
Speaker 3: I'm stressing my feeling.
Speaker 6: Because of free speech, Congress can pass no laws. You get to play your video allowed on an airplane. I don't get the leap there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure, just as Scalia is gonna buy that one.
Speaker 3: Sweetheart, Hey do you speak a woman?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: No, I mean you guys basically translated in she's she's stopped after second warning. I need to have a woman around at all times to just choke slam women like this.
Speaker 3: CAA's so handy because men cats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just bring in a female cop that's ready to whoop and that call it.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm anti violence on you know, it's brutality by the police. On the other hand, how long do you and everybody else in the situation officer have to stand there listening to her spouting off when you've ordered her to get up and move multiple times. There is a cost to that, to allowing that defiance. Now, that does not mean that if somebody's a little mouthy you get to put the knight stick to them and put them in a coma.
Speaker 7: Of course not, No, I'm not. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: And the chick doesn't even have to be a cop, just a chick with immunity on standby that can, you know, get her by her hair, drag her off the plane and everybody can resume.
Speaker 1: As is a female air marshal in case somebody needs to be byach slapped.
Speaker 6: Right, carrying the taser for looks, make her wet her pants and get her off the damn plane.
Speaker 3: Oh my, uh so it was funny.
Speaker 1: There was a remarkable lack of heckling, probably because the cops are on the scene and we're trying to do what needed to be done. But when she finally got up, you know, everybody applauded that they were dragging her ass off the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I ahead, and clap, ahead and clap.
Speaker 1: And she leaned in to the roll in front of her and got in the face of the person who had called the stoardess said thanks for Reportingly, my cops said all right, that's enough and pulled her gently, jerked her right out of her shop.
Speaker 3: The passenger should have poked her in the nose.
Speaker 1: But I was struck by the passengers not heckling. I'm nearly certain I would have yelled.
Speaker 3: To it often playing more too.
Speaker 6: Yeah you don't go with the cops, dumb ass. Sorry, sorry, folks. While we are getting more uncivil, you know, f bombs and restaurants and around kids all the time and all that sort of stuff, we're we're we're always whipping out our phones to record stuff. I feel like we're less willing to stand up to anybody behaving badly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and part of it's that we've been told over and over again, let the authorities deal with it, don't deal with it yourself.
Speaker 6: And I was gonna mention this the other day, just kind of fitting in with the fact that nobody said anything.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised nobody at least said something to her. They might have been prior to the cops getting there.
Speaker 6: I wasn't there, but I was watching a video the other day, and this is completely anecdotal.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm going out of my way to stretch this into a societal problem coming up.
Speaker 1: The Welsh tax, the stupidest idea in America.
Speaker 3: Stay with us, Jack, back to you.
Speaker 6: I was watching this video and it was at a It was like one of those side shows somebody was having somewhere with the cars and everything like that anyway, and it was a bunch of almost entirely young men in their twenties maybe early thirties, and there was one drunk and or high guy who was being really violent and bligerent this whole video. And I never got to the end of it to see how it ended, but I watched it for like I never watched these videos very long. I watched this one for like eight minutes because I wondered, is anybody gonna do anything about this? This shirtless guy was getting up on these people's cars and like bouncing on their hoods.
Speaker 3: Say who's gonna stop me? Who's gonna stop me?
Speaker 6: You me go and get in somebody's face after you gonna stop me? Need to dance around. Nobody can stop me. I mean, he was just he was a very buff guy. But nobody ever did anything. All these young men stood around and I let this guy act this way, and I just know my own personal life being around a lot of bars and a lot of I any time, if anybody had ever acted that way, any bar I has.
Speaker 3: Ever had, there'd have been.
Speaker 6: Like ten guys lined up to fight this dude, and nobody stepped forward to challenge him.
Speaker 3: I was shocked for the millionth time.
Speaker 1: If this was antelopes or elephants, the world of science would be in a fever pitch. Sperm counts, testosterone levels have dropped drastically over the last thirty years or so.
Speaker 6: Again, maybe I'm extrapolating a one off situation, but I I have been in that situation many times, and I'm not a fighter. I'm not the guy who'd done it. But I have been in that situation many times. There's plenty of guys that dream of that situation happening.
Speaker 3: They go to the bar hoping that situation will happened. And you had a.
Speaker 6: Bunch of young people standing around drinking beer and stuff like that, and just let this guy take over and act like a jackass, and nobody stepped forward and said you better shut up now?
Speaker 3: Whatever happened? What happened to those guys? Are they gone?
Speaker 6: I hear women complain about that all the time that where there.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering if it has something to do with everybody's filming it culture.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, you step in.
Speaker 7: I don't have any idea in trouble.
Speaker 1: I feel like something's changed though, or everybody thought, wow, this is great footage.
Speaker 3: They all look terrified. Everybody looked terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you need to put together a little posse to take him down. You got to be able to band together and say, well this enough of this guy, you're with me, let's go, because you know, maybe he was a big, strong dude who nobody thought they could take. I mean, I'm not going to get to putting a Cooma.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I've been in a lot out of the situations, there's always other strong dudes that want to challenge that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe they just aren't anymore. I don't know what they What do they call them in Japan again? Grass fed boys, I think is the term. It's modern manhood is a little feminine.
Speaker 6: I hear that from women. I hear women saying that all the time. You say, it's true, it's true.
Speaker 5: Well, I have several friends in the dating realm right now and they have had it.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that is what women say over and over again. And well, you know, we've talked about the sperm count thing. It has gone off a cliff in the last several decades. So I mean there's got.
Speaker 3: To be a result to that. Yeah. Two thoughts.
Speaker 1: Number one, I got to see if Judy is willing to rent me out as a jigglow because I am a natural born lover man.
Speaker 3: To quote the Blues, the Blues grates of old. Wow, don't ever say that again.
Speaker 1: Whoa Oh, I got more muddy Waters quotes if you want to hear them. Man, we a child, that's right. Some of them are unairable, man, some of those songs were dirty anyway. Second thought is.
Speaker 3: And Katie can stop laughing at your lover man or whatever. That was natural born lover man.
Speaker 7: I just snort laughed, Well that was.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Your personal information is valuable to scammers, far more accessible than you realize. Every time you shop online, your data is collected package sold to data brokers bastards. And that's why we use it. You should use incogniti.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: We all know our data is floating around out there are address our phone numbers and all the different stuff. That's why we get so many damned emails, texts and phone calls. And there's not much you can do about it unless you have somebody like Incognity that can go to those databases and actually legally force them to get rid of your information. You're going to notice a drop in spam calls, emails, and texts, protecting you from all kinds of spam, scams and real digital threats. They can't scam you if they can't find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they just keep sending follow up requests. Here data stays removed. Take your personal data back within cogni I n cog and I is how it's spelled. Gets sixty percent off the regular price, which is quite affordable. When you use the code armstrong at in Cogni dot com slash armstrong sixty percent off when you use the code armstrong at in Cogni dot com slash armstrong one more time in Cogni dot com slash armstrong. And my other thought is that I read this a while back, and surely somebody is studying this somewhere, although, oh, wait a minute, or is it among the academic elite? Are they like so anti quote unquote toxic masculinity? Everybody thinks this is good. We should have men that are barely men at all, who are very passive and never assert themselves, because I wouldn't want to be that sort of neanderthal. Is that attitude so pervasive in the university setting? Nobody's even studied nobody's even studied this. But here's my question, because I've read that danger increases testosterone. Anybody who's ever had their family threatened, you have, I know, more severely than mine ever was. If anybody has had that experience, you are ready to fight bears when your family's threatened. Women too, we have such a safe, comfortable, passive to have the authorities deal with its society. Men are not producing testosterone because they're veal calves. They go online and have Twitter wars behind their keyboards. That's the closest they've ever come to defending themselves with their fists. I'm not enough of a biologist. Well, I'm not a biologist at all to know if my theory is worth a damn, But it seems promising to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't explain all the whispy men for sure.
Speaker 3: I wonder.
Speaker 6: I don't know, what do you what do you women, folks when you're talking behind their backs?
Speaker 3: What do you blame it on? What do you think caused it? I is it cultural or is it biological?
Speaker 5: All all of my friends and I both think they're they're liberal, Yeah joke, it's all these we call them liberal wispy men.
Speaker 7: But I don't know. I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, like you're tired of it and all the young women are so angry and militant in the streets because there aren't enough natural born lover men to satisfy the needs.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that's that scenario I painted that I saw in the video. Our friend Pat, what do you think he would have done if he'd have been in the crowd. And that guy's going around jumping on people's woods.
Speaker 3: Please, I'm only one certain and lots of guys I've known like that through my life. Maybe they just aren't any anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, that's an interesting phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Armstrong The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 6: How to read this textcause I've always been highly amused by this personality.
Speaker 7: I think when I was younger, I was angered by this.
Speaker 6: Personality that I'm now highly mused by this personality who had heard me.
Speaker 3: Going on and on about my glowing review of Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 7: Last Time and how awesome I wasn't it was freaking imagined.
Speaker 3: I saw Bruce Springsteen years ago, worst concert I've ever been to. I was bored out of my mind, so was my friend. Wow, that's.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 6: Something you like. I don't prefer. So I've got to tell you how much it sucks personality.
Speaker 3: I just I've never understood.
Speaker 1: That would be a concert that I wouldn't enjoy past the age of fourteen.
Speaker 3: It's difficult to understand.
Speaker 6: Katie Perry, I probably wouldn't enjoy the Katy Perry. Actually, what I like so much music, it'd be pretty hard for me to hate. I don't know if I could do an hour and a half of a lot of people. But Springsteen was three and a half. But but say, Katie Perry, you tell me how much you love the Katie Perry's contest. I wouldn't have a I can't even imagine wanting to say.
Speaker 3: A word about I saw her and it sawed.
Speaker 6: I mean, what what is that tendency that some people have? Is it like it it was what people did before trolling?
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know. I can't even work up. I just find it.
Speaker 6: You I One of the reasons I think about it is I don't I tell my kids not to be that kind of person.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes that kind of person, right right, It's just it's it's just.
Speaker 6: An odd thing, and not even in a like different people have differents or like if you said I love fried chicken, I hate fried chicken, fried chicken track, you know what, what is the point?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It shows a unbelievable lack of self awareness.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I were to start into my indictment, it would it might hurt too many feelings.
Speaker 3: So oh, I just find it amusing, and I'm kind of sad.
Speaker 7: I guess, yes, Michael, I love fried chicken.
Speaker 6: But isn't it exactly the same thing. It's just like a slightly more complicated version of that. If I were to come into the room and say, man, I love fried chicken, fried chicken sucks garbage.
Speaker 1: I think when you're a teenager before maturing into an adult, that whole well, you like that, Ben, that bend sucks. It's fine, that's high school lunch table talk. But of course the high school kids don't talk to each other anymore. They stare at their phones. But you know what I mean. Generally people grow into adulthood, but not.
Speaker 6: All more hate this on the subject to Trump, and we were talking earlier about that picture that.
Speaker 3: He posted where looks like he's Jesus healing somebody, but he thought he was being a doctor. Trump says, anyway, you.
Speaker 6: Guys are absolutely clueless on Trump on so many levels, and you advertise your shocking ignorance voluntarily. I don't know which direction that person is if he could text back like ignorant, like he's worse.
Speaker 3: Than we think or better than we think.
Speaker 6: Trump needs to run those postings by his wife first, Malania, as a Catholic, maybe she would.
Speaker 3: Pick up on it. That's not a bad idea, unclenched people. Trump didn't create it.
Speaker 6: It was sent to him and he posted it. None of us has a perfect walk with Christ. But God put him in that position. God put Trump in that position, and hopefully he will truly find his relationship.
Speaker 3: With Christ before his time is up. That is a very guy.
Speaker 1: You guys are just trying the American electorate put him in that position because Kamala was the alternative.
Speaker 3: But you and I can differ. That's fine. Fried chicken sucks. Who could eat thatss?
Speaker 6: You guys just are you just trying to maintain your tribal ties like chips. You'll have to refer to an earlier story, well played on the show Well played an hour one. I think Donald Trump is a secular humanist at is Coorn. I'm not sure he was ever even claimed to be a Christian. I don't know has he was.
Speaker 1: He was confirmed as a teenager, but you know, not everybody who goes through the you know, child, child period and adolescent period religious stuff is actually quote unquote religious or hangs on to it. But again, this is not really. I don't care that much. A lot of people do.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so you're trying to tell me because Trump is an atheist, he doesn't know what a doctor looks like. I think what you're saying is he doesn't know what common Jesus pictures look like.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get the textures point though, I've never seen a doctor that looks like that portrayed in kind of a but where's the on.
Speaker 3: Lab coat in the stethoscope? Right now? You're not wrong, my friend, you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: But I also believe that Trump saw you know, himself healing someone apparently, and thought, oh, I must be a doctor, just because again, religious icons are completely foreign them.
Speaker 6: Here's the text, and this is what Mark Alpern was writing yesterday.
Speaker 3: I hit this text.
Speaker 6: Trump did some trolling with that pick for sure, that was Mark Alprin's taking his newsletter. People still don't get Trump's game of just stirring us up just so he's the story. That's what he does, and he's been doing it for fifteen years now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 6: He actually believes that old thing of you know, there's no such thing as a bad headline, as long as they spell.
Speaker 3: Your name right.
Speaker 6: He seems to live that and it has worked for him a lot of his life.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I don't care.
Speaker 6: If it's a story that makes me look like a creep who cheated on my wife or whatever. And I'm on the cover of People magazine. I'm on the cover of People magazine, and I think he runs being president the same way as he ran in his personal life back then.
Speaker 3: My final thought about the trolls, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe y'all find this helpful in your personal life, and maybe it's partly because I've done this for a long time, But there's like a long term application process before I care about your opinion at all, Like in my real life, if I don't know you for a long time and respect you, I just don't care because everybody has an opinion, and there's like a multi year process before I could ever be like offended or hurt that you think my opinion sucks. So I'll just like teas we kick come on some sometimes you'll learn something.
Speaker 6: But as at its root, when people do that, is it just because they're unhappy that someone else is happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They's a big part of it.
Speaker 6: They don't like somebody else liking a concert or fried chicken or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's the Armstrong in Getty Show, Armstrong in Getty, arm Strong and Getty,