Speaker 1: Use the mic that doesn't work?
Speaker 2: Is it this one?
Speaker 1: No, it's this one? This one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Are you one hundred percent sure?
Speaker 1: I'm ninety nine percent sure. Great, let's just go with it.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, No, ninety nine percent, ninety nine point nine percent.
Speaker 1: Let's get started. Only cereal with your if you got same when you hand a.
Speaker 2: Jam oh Man.
Speaker 1: Et cereal.
Speaker 2: Man milk more.
Speaker 1: You don't like that.
Speaker 2: It's not that I don't like it, it's just we awkwardly because we now put these on YouTube, go like and subscribe. We it just awkwardly stare at the camera while the theme song Please, Do.
Speaker 1: You ever feel like you have like a phantom booger? All right?
Speaker 2: The time? I hate phantom boogies?
Speaker 1: Like I feel it, but it's probably just a hair or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, which makes it worse. And then you're like, do you like? Okay, here's the question. Do you go in and like try and rip it out? I do, see, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do it here because we're on camera and we're recording, So in between recordings, maybe I'll do that. Welcome to Serial Killers. Yay, I'm Scotty B and I'm Andrew. This is episode one sixty five. Yah, Today's Monday, February eighth. The groundhog It saw a shadow last week. Oh, but there was a big controversy. Oh why did you didn't hear about Staten Island Chuck.
Speaker 2: I don't keep up on groundhog news, but please enlighten me.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently Staten Island Chuck at the Staten Island Zoo here in New York. Yeah, they pre recorded the event and there was no snow on the ground, so people were like, wait a second. So there's a whole big controversy now because it was pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, then you can't take Staten Island chuck seriously, exactly.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I think my camera has a smudge.
Speaker 2: Okay, remember you can only watch this on YouTube. Watch Scotty Bee smudge the camera away.
Speaker 1: On YouTube and I used fantastic on the.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can, but you're gonna do it anyway, so.
Speaker 1: That's better.
Speaker 2: I wish that could be jiff. Maybe I'll jiff that. That would be a fun one.
Speaker 1: Jiff it. Yeah, I'm gonna say gif it. I know it's Jiff, but I will only say Jeff.
Speaker 2: I see Yiff.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what you want to say. I'm confused. You know, it's been a while. We haven't been together since last Monday. Yeah, you're right, last Monday. Yeah, so we have to eat cereal. There's lots of new cereal.
Speaker 2: How many episodes are we doing today?
Speaker 1: Just one like we do every week.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get serious. How many am I here for today? We'll say three, four, five? So many new Cereals, so little time. It's gonna be at least what we get started. Andrew perfect, Now, just a time for Valentine's Day. Great, this is a Valentine's here.
Speaker 1: It's not a Valentine cereal, but this particular cereal brand has brought back the heart shaped pieces. Oh it's Cheerios. It is Cheerios. This particular flavor of Cheerios does not come in heart shaped, but the four I think they call it our regular honey nut, the blueberry, and the chocolate they all come in the heart shape limited edition.
Speaker 2: Just for Srewberry got bumped up to be a core member of this very crazy.
Speaker 1: Because blueberry is heart shaped now. Also, so I guess that one's gonna be around for a while.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about that, but here is the cheerios are core imo, No, they're not. Well, in my opinion, they are.
Speaker 1: Here is the latest in the long line of cheerial flavors.
Speaker 2: Cheerial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cheerio cereal, so it's cherial.
Speaker 2: Can't just make it plural by making it cheery.
Speaker 1: I died to make it plural. I just created a new cereal name. It's cheerio.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a thing cheerial.
Speaker 1: Look, maybe I've got the VID. I don't know. My brain is mush, so let me go down to the cereal sack and pull out this brand new cereal. Thank you, Secret Squirrel Joel. It's shop right for giving me this one.
Speaker 2: We should just literally call this Secret Squirrel Joel's Serial Killers podcast because he gets all the cereal for.
Speaker 1: Actually, may not have gotten this one for him. I remember where this one came from. But anyway, it's limited edition chocolate strawberry Cheerios.
Speaker 2: I'm in, Yes, you are, I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm in the taste of chocolate dip strawberries for breakfast.
Speaker 2: I need to take a quick second and thanks Scott who's helping us with the website. Definitely not me, Scott, No, not you, Scott a different Scott who reached out over email. We responded. We've been going back and forth. Scott is an amazing web designer. He's going to fix the site. So this way you can search it exactly like you want to, Scotty. So I just want to give Scott, who's out in Colorado, a big thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's not thank him until it's done and working properly.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So we can't just thank a listener for reaching out and taking it upon themselves to work on the website.
Speaker 1: You can shake, You've got to shake your box shakety. We actually don't really have to shake this one because there's only two types of things in there, and who cares if they're together or not?
Speaker 2: You are a child?
Speaker 1: What a pair? Match each strawberry colored item with a chocolate colored item to make common phrases about things that go together just as perfectly as a taste of strawberries and chocolate. We're not gonna do that right now, but let's open it up because I'm really scary.
Speaker 2: It's so puffy. Okay, I put it down.
Speaker 1: All right, willis what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Look it's Nate nay Nae. Wow again, only content you can see on our YouTube channel see Nate in a cameo YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC. Okay, Andrew, I'm trying to hype this up.
Speaker 1: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: How am I not hyping it up?
Speaker 1: We've been at this for a year and a half. And do you remember we were the Under the Radar podcast.
Speaker 2: Did you ever check the website that I sent you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Exactly, Scott Egg, exactly.
Speaker 1: I've been a little busy.
Speaker 2: Oh busy busy. I can he went ahead and got it and went and found things for us to do. But I'm just too busy. You you messed up on the website, so nothing you do is accurate. Also, sweet underwear, that's uh so, not only are you a child, you're a child who still wears boxers. Look not boxer briefs. Boxers.
Speaker 1: In my defense, there is no defense there is because we're hev you go into the pool with your boxers underneath your bathing suit. Sometimes we are like a man child. That is something that thirteen fourteen year olds do. We are having work done in the house. The washer dryer is disconnected, so I only have clean boxer shorts right now. I'm sorry you wear boxer shorts anyway, It's not true. I generally wear boxer briefs.
Speaker 2: I've seen your crack way too many times, and every time I see it, you're always in boxer shorts.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, here we go. One, two, three.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: It does kind of taste like a chocolate covered strawberry. I think they kind of hit the mark. Yeah, I'm into it. Now. We know that chocolate and peanut butter cheerios do not mix, absolutely not, but peanut but chocolate and strawberry cheerios do. I'm telling you, I'm brain farting all over the place.
Speaker 2: This is so good. You know, I never really go in for a second scoop. Going in for a second scoop.
Speaker 1: Now I know what I want.
Speaker 2: Four bowls, four bolts, and spoon. Ooh yeah, add a little spice.
Speaker 1: Spoon is not really a spice, but I get it. But you notice that the pink strawberry dust has washed off? Yeah, the strawberry. Let me taste the milk.
Speaker 2: The milk is probably delicious.
Speaker 1: It has a little bit of strawberry quick taste to it.
Speaker 2: Strawberry nest quick is one of my favorite things. I love strawberry nest quick I love strawberry milk.
Speaker 1: See it's weird for me to hear you say strawberry nest quick, because yeah, I know that that's what it says on the milk bottle, but to me, it was always strawberry quick. As a kid, again, we've been over this with the tin and the quarter to pop the top open. Yeah, that was strawberry quick powder.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm just used to it being in the bottles, those really bright yellow bottles, and that's how I would.
Speaker 1: They've lots of disgusting flavors.
Speaker 2: Now do they have green onion?
Speaker 1: Onion?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: All right, so that was pretty good, pretty good for a start. Let's uh, I loved it. See what's now? I have them all lined up underneath it. Wait hold up, yeah, hold up, so what would you do?
Speaker 2: Where are the heart shapes? There's no heart shapes in this?
Speaker 1: Do you listen at all?
Speaker 2: Or no? You said that there's a core four when you said something about blueberries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also mentioned this was not one of them. Oh, because this is a limited edition and they're not going to do that with a limited edition, which leads me to believe that blueberry is now a regular flavor because it was limited edition for a second. Now it's you know, do we have any maybe you could try an.
Speaker 2: Old I'm good. I see it, and I'm not gonna let myself try it.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it where I don't see it. I see it. It's right there, Blueberry. Oh yeah, I could even see it through the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, let's give Scott a round of applause for cleaning it.
Speaker 1: This is a sealed box. Wow, it's expired, but it's sealed.
Speaker 2: I want to give Scott a big round of applause, and I think everybody else should to look at how much he's cleaned.
Speaker 1: Look since the last episode. Look at that back corner. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I am very very happy. You know this is this is It's nice. It's nice to walk in and not feel like I'm on an episode of hoarders.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing. I've decided that most of the cereal back there is no longer edible, which we've said multiple times. A lot of them are just rocks and boxes.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's like you've taken the words that I've said the past. I don't know, maybe forty episodes.
Speaker 1: However, my mouth, there are a few that I do need to keep because every once in a while I like to feed you old rancid cereal. So it's gonna be kind of like a Russian Roulette with the cereal boxes. I'm going to leave a few in there, and I'm gonna let you pick a box and if there's cereal in it, you're gonna have to eat it. Oh, how about that? That'll be our new game of the week.
Speaker 2: I don't so we can't do boll chats, but we could do Andrew has to eat rancid cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, bull chats is another thing for me to edit, and I just don't have time for it.
Speaker 2: We could just leave it unedited. Why do you have to edit it?
Speaker 1: Because things have to be edited. People like to hear smooth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's where that's wrong. We on YouTube, which we are also currently recording for. Yeah, it's raw audio.
Speaker 1: Yes, but the podcast is a much more quality product. Yeah, going down to the cereal sack for serial number two this week, it's from the box of Leedle cereals that one of our listeners sent. I don't remember her name. I'm sorry. It's probably on the box, but I don't feel like looking at it, let me grab it. Great, there's more chocolate involved. This is a very heavy box. Oh god. These are just simply called chocolate squares and it's family size. This is not a very big box, so I'm curious as to what the regular size.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I absolutely despise the graphic design on the chocolate. It looks like straight up diarrhea. Okay, look at that. Look at the way they did. Look at the way they wrote chalcol.
Speaker 1: I was going more with maybe from the cover of a porn right, Yeah, like if it was sexy chocolate, it would be.
Speaker 2: That font chocolate square. Yes, new from Leedle.
Speaker 1: Well, it's definitely not new. This is going to be a Crave ripoff. Okay. It's really heavy though, so I think that there's a lot of filling.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever been a fan, like truly that big of a fan of cereals, stuffed cereals.
Speaker 1: Remember the time when we said cookies and cream Crave came out. Where is it? I haven't seen it. It's in a yellow box. I've only seen it online. It's supposed to be around, but where is it at? I don't know. Secret Squirrel Joel get on it.
Speaker 2: Secret Squirrell Joel's Serial Killers podcasts.
Speaker 1: Every time I go there, he checks the gun. That's his little you know, in the store, they walk around with these things that they beepe on the shelf so he can check it and see if the cereals and stock in the warehouse yet.
Speaker 2: You guys spoon one of those guns?
Speaker 1: Yeah you spoon there? Yes, thank Here we go. Let chocolate squares.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna have to do it by smell because I don't Oh yep.
Speaker 1: It's filled with coco hazel nut cream. So it's another one of those like nutella filled.
Speaker 2: This is gonna taste like the You might like it.
Speaker 1: The kosher one, yes, yeah, but it'll be a little bit better, I think right eight, one, two, three, Right off the bat. The adder shell taste like cardboard.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: I kind of do hate it. It's well, I'll take one more bite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, I'm gonna give this three bowls. I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 1: It is a little crave askhal though Crave does not have a hazel nut flavor.
Speaker 2: I think I like it when they put hazel nut in it, because when it's too chocolatey if it's not a cocoa puff or something that does it right, I feel. Then the chocolate, who knows what they're putting in it? Who knows if they're going organic? Who knows if they're putting like zorgum powder or whatever thing they're trying to do. Now, I don't know. The cereal boxes have weird things.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you have not been recording this whole time.
Speaker 2: What kidding? Are so funny?
Speaker 1: I have a two balls. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean again, would I go for this? No? But is it a decent enough cereal? Yes? You gave it three bowls?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Also, what milk are we using?
Speaker 1: Oh? This is seven select from seven to eleven? Oh wow, I forgot to bring milk today. So I had to stop at seven eleven this morning, and it's all they had. Okay, it was the only one that wasn't expired. If you told me, I would have brought my milk in. I just bought it yesterday. Your milk, your milk. I don't trust your milk. I just bought it yesterday from acme. So remember that time when our friends from love Crunch reached out to you. Yeah, they sent us a big box of stuff. Oh cool, very exciting. Some of their granolas, some of their new oatmeals.
Speaker 2: Love Crunch.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and get a granola from Love Crunch. But remember, because we are an impartial podcast, if we don't like it, we're gonna say it sucks. I'm sorry, thank you for sending it to us, and we love you. But if we don't like it, we're going to tell the truth. Wow, way to preface it, Scott and I have to say, I'm sorry, but I probably will not like this one. You probably will because it's espresso vanilla cream. Oh my god, you love coffee flavor. Bas love coffee flavor things I don't. Okay, this one needs a little shake, but it's not a box, so I'm not going to play a jingle because we don't have any shaking bag jingles.
Speaker 2: I could just keep doing my porn voice Love Crunch. It's the Love Crunch.
Speaker 1: And it's from our friends at Nature's Path. Okay, done pretty well by us.
Speaker 2: Also, FYI not to toot my own horn, but do dude, I check the email and got us this Love Crunch.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to check the email. You never gave me the past way I did. I do not have the credentials. Okay, you do, I'm sure you do. Well, you know what, you can do something, so I'm glad that you do that because I deleted Facebook. Man, I don't look at Twitter, Instagram. But all you do is you make fun of me when I respond as serial killers.
Speaker 2: That's all because it's a joke. Whenever you do it, you're like, hey, Andy, you smell it and are terrible, and then everybody else is like scat So what am I supposed to do? It's like I'm getting bullied by my own show.
Speaker 1: I don't there's a vanilla chunks in here, and there's not too many.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, I'm so excited for this one. You could take this one home. Great, I'll allow it. If I like it, then sure. Also, again, we did not get paid for this. We just got it for free. So yeah, which, hopefully in the future, is how we get all our cereals.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, we've been going out this like what a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Now, We've been doing this for a head on. Nobody likes this, Sandy, and it's all your fault.
Speaker 1: So far, We've gotten a couple of bags of maltameal and a few things from post.
Speaker 2: Oh this smells nice.
Speaker 1: I don't smell anything. I hope that's not here. Get in on my hood right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hmm. This is what coffee flavored ice cream tastes like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I apologize, and I thank you, but I don't like it. Okay, and I don't like it because I don't like coffee flavored things. So I like coffee, but not coffee flavored things.
Speaker 2: You also didn't like the Dunkin cereal No for that reason. I, on the other hand, love coffee flavored things. I would say, if you want something, the vanilla has a close taste mixed with the espresso to truly make this taste like coffee flavored ice cream cereal, and I love it. I'm gonna give this four bowls.
Speaker 1: My sincere apologies, but I must give it one bowl in a spoon just because I do not like coffee flavored things. It's done very well. The granola is nice, the clusters are nice, but I can't get past the espresso flavor because I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's fine. I love the taste of espresso. I love the taste of this. I'm gonna take that home because I will eat that.
Speaker 1: You can think, Oh my god, I have to show you what you know our friend Marci at Custom Candle Company. Yes, can I show you what she sent us?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 1: Holy hell and a ham basket. When these things came, I was like, wait a minute, what hold on, I'm gonna go back here and grab it.
Speaker 2: Wait do I get one of these things too?
Speaker 1: No, it's for us. It's not for you or me. It's for us, which means I'll take it home. Okay, So they have all these incredible candles there. Yeah, we first met her when she brought like the liquor bottle candles. Yeah, a couple of years ago. And so this came and it says fruit loops on it. I was like, what's going on here? Check this out? Ah? Would you look at that?
Speaker 2: That's amazing? Can I see it?
Speaker 1: That's I have it to see it. Smell it, smell it. Oh wow, isn't that insane? Don't touch it?
Speaker 2: I kind of want to eat this.
Speaker 1: Eat it. Just eat it. I eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it.
Speaker 2: I do eat it.
Speaker 1: It's real. Eat it.
Speaker 2: Just eat it I can't do it.
Speaker 1: For the show.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna eat wax for a show. I get paid maybe five dollars an episode.
Speaker 1: Bore, I give me that one back. I got something else to show you.
Speaker 2: Oh I want that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: And that's good?
Speaker 1: I want to burn that. We should burn it in here.
Speaker 2: You'll get like two seconds in and be like, I can't. I don't like candles.
Speaker 1: I love candles. I'm I got My house is full of them right now. Look at this one. Obviously you know what's going to be in here.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon toast Crunch. Yeah, so could I take that one home?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, why can't I.
Speaker 2: Take home anything? Were they sent for both of us? No?
Speaker 1: It was sent to my attention.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, another thing I don't get on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Look Cinnama toast Crunch.
Speaker 2: That's amazy crazy. Yeah, it's so insane.
Speaker 1: Here, smell it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: But anyway, if you want to see them for yourself, you can go check. You're going to take this one customcandleco dot com. Taking this, We'll post some pictures.
Speaker 2: Like you cannot steal this from me?
Speaker 1: Right? I get want my apartment to get Cinematos Crunch. Thank you very much. All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. No you want it, you take it. Get the box though, Look as even like a snipper. What does that that's for the it's a Wick snipper, Wick Snipper. Yeah, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms, even the ones that Andrew doesn't check at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: And make sure you go to our YouTube channel. It's YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC as well if you want to watch this episode, like and subscribe. We do respond to comments there.
Speaker 1: Now, are you still posting the YouTube video the same day that the podcast posts. Yes, so you're taking money out of our pockets. They'll very little that we.
Speaker 2: Night because we're not. That's not a thing that's happened. And the listeners want to watch it the same day. It's stupid that you would listen to a podcast on a Monday and then on a Friday, go huh, I'm going to watch it now, Well, maybe post it on Tuesday then, No, it's stupid. People want it the same day at the same time and they can decide.
Speaker 1: All right, what do I know?
Speaker 2: Clearly nothing.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We'll see you next Monday, when it will be the day after Valentine's Day. So don't screw up.
Speaker 2: How many what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Just don't screw up. Make sure you have your Valentine.
Speaker 2: I have no Valentine.
Speaker 1: Oh, Andy, that makes me. I'm going to send you the Core four heart shaped at Teerio boxes so much. That's a good gift. Just wrap it and you know, yeah, that's a great gift.
Speaker 2: Why don't you give it any Core four boxes or shaped cereal?
Speaker 1: She'd love it. By the way, I just made that up there. I don't really know what the Core four are. I'm just you know, regular honey nut.
Speaker 2: And wait, so we've gone this entire episode just believing that there's a Core four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've just made it up because I'm pretty sure there's only four heart shaped varieties.
Speaker 2: If I did this, you'd be like, you know nothing about life, you know nothing about cereal. Andy, You've missed that our listeners, and you've caused us so much detrimental harm.
Speaker 1: I hate you. Well, I only speak the truth. We'll see your next Monday. Take care until then, Crunch, I feel like if we were that matches your little sweater there we would be able.
Speaker 2: To do like photo shoots with these, like hey, what.
Speaker 1: You just froze. Does that mean a froze on the recording? No? Okay bye,