Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 2: The return of Miss Moscas.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, all right. So Donna is working at a doctor's office. So her daughter said, I want to call my mom and phone tapper because she gets all weird people calling at the doctor's So miss moshcallopsis.
Speaker 1: Is Josh trying to make an appointment? She's just an old lady. Yeah, let's see what happens. Will she get the appointment?
Speaker 3: Let's find out in today's Daniel phone.
Speaker 2: Tap doctor Tanasa's office.
Speaker 1: Hello, I need to make an appointment.
Speaker 2: Have you been here before?
Speaker 1: No, I'm a new patient.
Speaker 3: I can't sit down anymore, so I think I need to come in, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't understand it. Do you have some sort of mental problem?
Speaker 3: My son Marvin when he bought me to you know the cushion that you put on the knee when you have any problems, and I put it undern but I can't.
Speaker 1: I still can't sit down. I'm in so much pain. I really got to come in and see the doctor.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, ma'am, this is a dentist office. Do you need to make an appointment for your teeth.
Speaker 1: I need to come in for my hammorrhoids. You're what my hemorrhods?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you're hemorrhoids are no? No, no, this is this is to do with the mouth, ma'am. This is cheeth gum. Are you having an issue like that?
Speaker 3: I don't have hemorrhoids in my mouth. I have hemorrhods in my my butt talks area. That's where I have my hemorrhoids.
Speaker 2: All right, well, ma'am, this is a dentist office. Like I said several times, I no, that's.
Speaker 3: Why I'm calling you because your adopted and I need a doctor's helm. My name is Missus marsh Gallopsis. You want me to spell that for you?
Speaker 2: Now? What I need you to do is hang up with me.
Speaker 3: But if I hang on with you, I haven't made my palming yet. So I can be there tomorrow morning at eight am.
Speaker 2: All right, No, you can't be here at eight am because we can't help you.
Speaker 1: You do you open at eight thirty?
Speaker 2: Hermorhis have to deal with the anal area. We do not handle that.
Speaker 3: I don't talk about stuff like that's my buttocks every you thank you?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we handle teeth now if you have a two things I don't have ta you need an extraction or root came out? Did you ever go for cleaning or X raising your cleaning of your I do need.
Speaker 1: My my buttocks area clean. It's fine. I do a good job.
Speaker 2: You have a problem like a hemorrhoid in your mouth, which we don't call it that. It could be an abscess. We're not handling your situation. We need to handle peace peace, but I don't need it. But do you have teeth growing out of your backside? Ma'am?
Speaker 1: What are you talking now? You're talking crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking crazy. Do you understand two different openings? You know, you going in and the other one was fool going out?
Speaker 1: You're ridden out. You're being rude.
Speaker 2: I told you we don't this good handle chut.
Speaker 1: You know you don't like old people? Is that what it is? You just don't like? It's not nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've had enough.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe if my boss, if I have my boss.
Speaker 2: And make the apoM of moment you actually work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have a boss. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My boss's name is Elvis.
Speaker 2: Elvis Elvis is a performer. He dies like in the seventies.
Speaker 3: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's really my boss. This is me Om and Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you got phone tap?
Speaker 2: What your daughter?
Speaker 1: She plays this?
Speaker 2: O god I am so I'm at work right now, carrying on like a lunatic.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by Authorty Space.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.