Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Bone Arms. A little sort today, but not bad. We Eddie came over yesterday and we threw. We played catch in the backyard, which is kind of funny. But this the first time I thrones is to hurt my shoulder, and I was kind of hoping, I'll be honest that I do a little rookie of the year. You ever see a movie where he hurts his arm but then he comes back and it has like a bionic arm. Henry row and Gardner and he goes and pitches in the majors and he's like twelve, Yeah, didn't that didn't happen. It just a little sort today, but I should be fairly good to go. I put a video up on Instagram yesterday. I was playing catch, and everybody's an expert. Everybody's an expert. Somebody's like, you should start by throwing shorter before you throw long. Hey, idiot, we did. We just took that video. We didn't say this is the very first throw ever. Anyway, That's why I don't recomments for the most part. Everyone that so while I'll dive in if I'm just feeling like I need to be punished. Really Yeah, Like I feel like if I need to be punished, I'm gonn going into the comments because I deserve whatever I'm.
Speaker 3: About to get.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, everybody's an expert.
Speaker 3: So played catch yesterday.
Speaker 4: It was fun playing catch, man.
Speaker 2: It was me, Eddie and Eddie son. Who's got a rocket arm? How is your kid athletic?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I mean this in the most loving way.
Speaker 4: No know, what do you mean? Like, I'm athletic. I'm athletic.
Speaker 5: I just didn't have a present dad who played with My dad never played catch with me.
Speaker 4: He never like threw the football with me.
Speaker 2: Like, but I'm just not Your son has natural athleticism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, regardless of what's you're not listening to me, I natural athleticism. I also have natural athleticism. But I never got the reps man because my dad never played with me. Okay, I did play with my kids every single.
Speaker 6: Day, but I mean every single.
Speaker 3: Day for a kid.
Speaker 2: My point is like, he has a really strong arm to be Yeah, eleven twelve, he's ten ten. His arm would be comfortable to your arm now.
Speaker 5: Sure, but imagine, dude, if I was playing at his age.
Speaker 2: I did not have a lot of natural athleticism. I had what I developed myself where I was mid to slightly probably below average athlete, but I was really good at strategizing or training or I was doing everything possible to get the most out of what I had.
Speaker 4: Wasn't.
Speaker 2: It's still not a super good athlete, but a work hard hustle. Yeah, and I would just work hard to get better all the time. But nobody's present for me to do that. But I'm just saying, your.
Speaker 7: Son's imagine Bobby though, if someone was imagine.
Speaker 2: Majors, your son is a good athlete, it's just weird to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I love it. I love it because I really wasn't and it's cool to like see him do it. Yeah, it's cool and just to think, like, man, I could have done it if my dad. Oh, that's not the point I'm making that you could have. It's weird that he's so athletic and you're you're you.
Speaker 4: It's like Scuba man, Scuba could have playing in the NBA.
Speaker 2: No, he couldn't have. He's not tall enough.
Speaker 8: Step away five and three, dunk and eighty.
Speaker 9: Six won a competition.
Speaker 2: Sure, nothing, that's two people. There's been about four that you can name.
Speaker 8: But I'm six foot tall. There's a lot of people that are at five eleven six six foot one.
Speaker 2: Again, I would say that to be an elite athlete, it's not just about there's a lot of guys who are pretty good athletes who work really hard and kill themselves and still can't make it. Because you must have an elite athletic ability just to have a shot. Then probably work hard, but none of us have that. We none of us have.
Speaker 8: You guys have only known me for like four years. I've lived thirty four before that.
Speaker 4: That you don't know me.
Speaker 9: You don't know me, bro.
Speaker 2: The average height of an NBA player is six foot six and a half. You don't have the size. And secondly, none of us have the athleticism to have been an elite athlete.
Speaker 8: Look at Jeremy Lynn, dude, he's he's extremely athletic.
Speaker 2: You're talking about him compared to others.
Speaker 8: But when he's a young kid, he worked really hard at it. He had the the he had the confidence, the support of a family.
Speaker 2: Therefore, and then he developed into a really good athlete. I developed too, and physically Jeremy okay, you think you could have been a professional athlete.
Speaker 8: If I continue the time that I had, and if I there chance I didn't have the broken family, I could have pursued it.
Speaker 2: A lot of kids are broken families or athletes.
Speaker 9: I'd say most, yes, I know, but mine I didn't. I didn't survive it very well for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 8: But if I would have had that support and continue with it, and I think I could have done it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at Naja Harris. Didn't Nauja grow up in like a group home? Wasn't Najia Harris?
Speaker 3: That that?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: The Steelers running back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played for Alabama. I don't know his story.
Speaker 2: I believe it's Naja hair. There's a lot of you know, more tragic situations, and yours are mine. Even I do not think you could have been a professional athlete.
Speaker 10: I mean, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: Alm you could have been a bowler.
Speaker 3: Maybe that'd be cool, Okay, that still would be kind of cool. Yeah, that would be yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think bowling is something you just get good at it. I think bowling you don't really need athletic abilities, need to the hours, but the hand eye coordination probably helps a little. Bit, But I think any of us could have been a bowler.
Speaker 5: But like DNA is crazy that way, because like professional bowlers probably have like dads that were awesome bowlers and grandfathers that were around, so they.
Speaker 10: Were around it, so they did a lot of bowling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're around.
Speaker 6: My grandma Will managed a bowling ally.
Speaker 2: Nachie Harris is from the San Fransco area, one of five children of a single mom who grew up in several trouble neighborhoods, including time in a homeless shelter when he was in middle school. So tough, but you don't have nausees, not just huge, not just fast. Genetically, you were not blessed. None of us were blessed enough to be no athlete. You're talking maybe at my best, I probably could have played bench on a Division two team, and I was a good high school baseball player, but ben on a Division two team.
Speaker 9: But still you would have made it in some way.
Speaker 8: But then you've been bench on Divisional two, and then you would have worked at it and you could have grown to become and then were.
Speaker 2: As hard as that. Gud. Okay, there's none. None of us could have been professional. We could have been bowlers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you the yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm or dart throwers. But even that's like precise hand on and over in the UK, like they sell out arenas.
Speaker 4: For darts for darts and how do you see that jumbo tron?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like a big drink fest. But I don't think any of us could have been professional athletes.
Speaker 8: You think that golfing could be something you learned like blank to get better at.
Speaker 2: I think I definitely could have been better. However, the people I know. I'll give you an example. My friend Andy Roddick, professional athlete. Different different, Everything about him is different. His body is different, he's huge, his and a coordination his next level. Like since he was young teen and so I played golf a little before him. Then he started playing golf and I'm not good at golf, but I'm fine. He started playing and like four months into it, he was already like a three handicap at Like professional athletes genetically, unless you're a bowler, are are built way different, wired, different, everything's done. They have a special skill set. And he started hitting the golf plates at ten million miles and he super precise because he has crazy hand die coordination.
Speaker 5: But golfing is the one sport where like anyone could get better at it.
Speaker 2: I believe you can get better, but not professional, really, I don't think so. Look at their best players. They're all big guys or they're small.
Speaker 4: Guys, small tiny guys that have.
Speaker 2: An extreme amount of I don't want to keep saying the word athletic ability, but at ability to like use certain parts of their body at extremely high level, like their core, their But.
Speaker 4: There's some guys that look way out of shape, that don't have a cool.
Speaker 2: Well back in the day Goose Gasola to put for the Cubs. You know, I've said still but you know, David Wells, they've make you know, got big guys.
Speaker 4: I mean the Babe man, he wasn't, you know, skinny, but you.
Speaker 2: Have be skinny. Sometimes you can be really athletic and also allow yourself to.
Speaker 4: Be a little He would just swing for the fences.
Speaker 2: Look, but they're so athletic.
Speaker 10: They're so athletic.
Speaker 3: They look huge in fact because they're three hundred pounds, but they can move their feet.
Speaker 10: I mean it's unreal.
Speaker 2: That where they got to put their hand how quick. Regardless, we all like sports, none of us, none of us have the genetics or build to have been a professional athlete, unless it's a bowler question for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So on the NBA pre game, like last week before one of the games, they were talking to Steven A. Smith, who's an announcer, and they said, if they gave him ninety nine points and you're playing to one hundred against Lebron, would you win? Do you think you could beat Lebron?
Speaker 2: Not if he was really trying, What do.
Speaker 10: You mean exactly?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't score him, just shoot one three.
Speaker 2: But Lebron could guard. He's faster than you, he's bigger than you. Everyone I never get a shot off. If he didn't want you to get a shot.
Speaker 4: Off, I'm bet I can just to score one basket.
Speaker 2: You would never be able to ice in one basket again. With Andy, I think I could return once or just get lucky. You don't understand balls at me. I would have never hit one of them. Never. I never had a chance. So no, No, he's quicker, bigger, faster, stronger everything about him, and only one hundred maybe to ten thousand. If he gets tired and goes.
Speaker 4: To get a drink of water, and you just cheat a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no chance anyway, all that to say.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't have bionic arm, which sucks.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Harry Henry Berving Gardener. Wait, did Scoop I even play high school ball?
Speaker 10: Like? Did he? Man?
Speaker 2: Broken helm?
Speaker 4: I get to move no confidence.
Speaker 8: I have confidence in myself if I can, If I can take what I have now as a human and put it in me at at fifteen sixteen, I'd be a completely different person.
Speaker 2: I might have got to play in a Division three?
Speaker 9: What what? What sport?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 9: Basketball? You're not big basketball or baseball?
Speaker 2: But you never played baseball, did you? I did?
Speaker 8: I play baseball for a couple of seasons as a cold until what age till about old nine? And then I turned into the baseball announcer.
Speaker 2: That's fun. You found your calling?
Speaker 9: Actually was my colleague?
Speaker 7: Yah?
Speaker 4: Is your son good?
Speaker 8: My son is fantastic. He's really really he has a lot of confidence.
Speaker 2: And how old is he?
Speaker 8: He is six and he's really really good.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like the best six year olds often turned into the best twenty two year old.
Speaker 4: That's correct.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the best six year old is only the best because we're their birthday falls because they have a nine month advantage, and at that young nine months age is huge. Nine months is you know, a seventh of their entire life. They had that advantage. It doesn't matter. I'm not even hate I hate on me too. None of us could have been professional athletes. If anything, the only person who probably had a shot to even do anything collegiately, maybe if they had, like small white class wrestling, would have been Ray.
Speaker 3: Now, I could have run in college, but it would have been a small school. No, I really could have. I ran a four twenty six mile. I was good enough to run at a small school.
Speaker 2: And I think I could have played Division two baseball.
Speaker 10: Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that'd be professional.
Speaker 3: It's not professional. I was nowhere in the European I could never been an Olympium. But if I wanted to go to a small school in a small town and run track or cross country, I probably could have. But I wasn't going to the Olympics.
Speaker 2: And I would agree, well, not the Olympics. I would agree, Yes, you could have. And I think I could have played a small school playing baseball, But why I loved it, But I was slaty to get to get this business, baby, try to find you guys.
Speaker 10: I was right to be on the real world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 10: I was right to partying coriorities, but scuba things.
Speaker 2: It could have been arofessional athlete.
Speaker 3: Great, that's great.
Speaker 4: Does that make them sad?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: I don't want that to make them sad like this.
Speaker 9: No, not at all.
Speaker 8: I mean, in the moment, back then, he couldn't have been. Back then, it got me a little sad, but because what I had to deal with. But now I looking back on it, I don't have any regrets on life.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that naturally you're a better athlete than Lunchbox?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay I would say no. Do you feel like you're naturally a better athlete than Ray.
Speaker 9: Depending what we're doing?
Speaker 2: Yes, just a natural athlete. It doesn't matter what we're doing. Like if I him about a month, but if we gave you ten sports and you were to play Ray and ten sports we pulled out of a hat. Okay, do you think you can win seven, six or seven against.
Speaker 9: Ray if you gave me a month to give in better?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Just athletic because some of them may not be ship in shape, some of them may be darts Okay, then yes, you think you're a better athlete than right, what about me?
Speaker 8: You're you're competitive, and you scare me sometimes because I play basketball at you one time, and you intimidate me and make me go back to being an insecure person confidence.
Speaker 4: You intimidate him.
Speaker 2: I do like this Scooba has because I can't. We can't prove them wrong. We literally can't prove.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many kids out there, I mean, or how many adults out there saying, man, I could have been a professional athlete.
Speaker 10: I could have been a professional athlete.
Speaker 6: Sounds like a lot of men.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My father in law tells me that, no doubt, no doubt my mind. Coach would put me in the fourth quarter we'd been state champions.
Speaker 4: Your father in law says that you could have.
Speaker 3: No, he could have if he was four inches star. He's like, I'd have been in the NBA. Yeah, I mean he played baseball at University of Florida, so he was athletic.
Speaker 2: Well, but anybody could have went if I were.
Speaker 10: And that's what I mean by saying to.
Speaker 5: College baseball, like that's he's still but he still didn't even get a snip of the miners, like he wasn't good.
Speaker 9: Enough, gave up. No, no, didn't keep trying.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't. I'm happy that you have this feeling about yourself because that is extremely positive and I like that from like Macro. I think it's great. Micro You're an idiot, can only think any of us have a chance to be pro.
Speaker 4: Do you think Lunchbox is more athletic than Scoober?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's pretty incredible. You think that he's talking out run me?
Speaker 2: You know, if I were if you, uh, let me just pick some sports. If we were gonna have softball team, I drop Lunchbox before I drift draft skoo. He can't move his arm, and still he's better. What does that tell you about the googo? I'm just kidding about that part. But okay, let me think if we're playing basketball.
Speaker 4: He can't guard you man, drop the Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Over Scoop, but he can run like a Do you then forget Ray?
Speaker 9: Then let's let's be me versus lunch Box.
Speaker 2: I'm not making it a competition because Lunchbox didn't ask for that competition. You asked me what I pay.
Speaker 9: But Lunchbox is a competitive kind of guy. What do you think lunch buck.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me finish my deal here, give me a sport. Just pick something, Amy go with football, soccer, soccer, Well, lunch box I kills scoobap he'll still play soccer, Oh pretty close, because I don't know that either one of them know how to ice skate. But if it were like give him six hours, I probably still take lunchbox. I think I think lunchbox is more agile, probably Scooba lacrosse that's physical like Scoop, Like Scooba is gonna tennis lunchbox. But I don't know. I get volleyball, right, I'm just picking beach. The arm thing would get lunchbox in the in volleyball mating basketball man, I would take lunchbox over scuba because one lunchbox can run. That's a big part of athleticism, and they shoot about the same, okay, and I don't.
Speaker 10: Have to shoot. I can just pass it.
Speaker 8: If you like an elementary schools field day and it's like all things that did like in fifth grade, where it's like track and it's pull up some red rover, red rover, red.
Speaker 3: Rover, duck, duck goose running like lunchbox, Like.
Speaker 2: That would be fun. I think that would be fun for me to be at. That would be fun to do the field day and just recorded cool.
Speaker 9: Everyone gets ribbons.
Speaker 3: No, they don't do ribbons anymore, man, they don't know. Everybody gets the same thing.
Speaker 9: There's no style.
Speaker 3: What is in what is in the three legged race or the wheelbarrow race? Potato where you'd hold someone's legs and they would crawl?
Speaker 2: And we have to do teams though, But what if we did? What if we created our own mutually agree up on?
Speaker 4: Why are you shaking your head?
Speaker 10: No, because I know how this stuff goes, and I know how I get.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you, Okay, Then what if we just do you versus scuba?
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm just how I get. I like it, like you know what I'm saying, Like I am like getting that.
Speaker 9: Way with me because I'll get right back at you.
Speaker 1: So no, we should match it up with the Olympics and everybody should be involved.
Speaker 2: The Olympic sports that were kind.
Speaker 1: Of not Olympics be our own one.
Speaker 2: We picked our own.
Speaker 10: Sports because I can't swim.
Speaker 9: I feel dead.
Speaker 2: So okay, this is just I think scuba verse lunch would get boring. Oh wait, man, I think I think it would be awesome because of what happened is we know exactly.
Speaker 3: But okay, hold on, here's what we should do.
Speaker 10: We got to swim.
Speaker 2: Both they're good scuba versus lunboxes. But Lunchbox never declared that he wanted to beat.
Speaker 5: Scool, so but he's still lunchbox if you asked him, I agree, but this was never his thing to where he's like, I agree, he'd want to win.
Speaker 2: But but but I know how I get.
Speaker 10: So I'm trying to swim.
Speaker 2: Why don't I get I hate me too.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to be swimming about it. I'm trying to be And we do m m A.
Speaker 4: Three rounds?
Speaker 2: Okay, we should do because like everybody's maybe everybody picks one sport themselves. Ooh, I like it because like Lunchboks will dominate all of us any sort of running, Like, there's no doubt in my mind, not sprinting. Maybe I've beat him in spring.
Speaker 3: He beat me in the hundred, but I'll beat you in a half mile mile.
Speaker 2: He could pick any he could pick anything cool. I'll pick the sprint. You pick a half mile? Oh, are you gonna be in two?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just won't even run the half mile, but I'll be you get no points, right, I'll beat him in.
Speaker 2: The sprint, right, but you'll get no points. And it have to be if there's five of us, if you win it, you get five points four or you know, it'd be like that. So we're just we're just spitballing right now. I'm not even committing to it. But lunchwoks, what would you pick if you were picking an event? I don't say twenty six miles, like do something that that that you feel like you would win, but also it's not gonna take all day.
Speaker 3: Oh a mile run would probably be or a game of soccer.
Speaker 2: What about the bench You can't do one.
Speaker 3: You can't really do one on one you do like free kicks or that's kind of.
Speaker 2: So would you say the mile?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, lunchbox picks the mile? Okay, if I was picking them, you win that, yeah, but we'd all play because there's points involved if you finish. Mike D's playing two. We probably need Mike to be the judge because he's the only person I trust.
Speaker 4: I think he's the only person that can beat him in the mile.
Speaker 2: I don't know he can run far, but I don't know if he could run faster. Yeah, I think he could run lunch Box and beat him a distance microus twenty miles a weekend.
Speaker 4: Right, he's been training for live years, six years.
Speaker 2: But again, hold on, it's it's as idiots here are yelling about athletic girls the Olympics. Guys and girls don't compete. They can have their own version good they do only shot. Yes, so Lunchbox picks the mile. This is not in Stone. Okay, we're just spitballing here. Lunchbox picks the mile, Eddie, what would you pick golf? But wow, that's going to be difficult. We got to pay money, We got to go to we can go to.
Speaker 4: A driving range and do a chip chip challenge.
Speaker 2: Then Mike's gonna go there and stand by and like like, it's got to be something kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Interesting that he picks golf because there's a chance he could lose. That you would want to pick an event that you are sure you're gonna get five points?
Speaker 10: That is interesting?
Speaker 2: Is I don't think I have an event? I'm sure? How many have five points? Like? I don't?
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 6: I think bench press?
Speaker 2: I don't?
Speaker 6: But who here can bench the most.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's get to Eddie first.
Speaker 9: Golf.
Speaker 2: It can be it can be whatever you want. We go to driving range, that could be an event.
Speaker 4: I want that.
Speaker 2: You want golf? What does that mean for you? Like?
Speaker 10: What do you mean at the driving range?
Speaker 3: Shipping contest? Pick a flag and whoever's closest to the flag.
Speaker 2: So you get like five shots and Mike has to be the judge.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll do golf, chipping range. Nothing in stone, who does We're not even be committed to this.
Speaker 4: It's a whole bit.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Maybe swimming.
Speaker 2: I think I can holt swim you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably you have a pool you've been training man ray, Yeah, somebody drown.
Speaker 1: I would say pickle ball, because these guys all suck, but you could beat me at that.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna have to pick one. I might get four points and not five, so I don't know that I have one. I can definitely win. But if you pick a ball, I still think you'd.
Speaker 10: Be to learn the rules.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, whatever you the other ones were baseball based, I would say home run Derby, you would be the only one that could even come close to beating me.
Speaker 2: Eddie's pretty good. Edie got a pretty good swing. I'm not worried about that, okay.
Speaker 1: And then David Busters has a speed gun where you can pitch so fastest pitch it's over.
Speaker 2: I think we hurt ourselves at that one. It's a black I like Home Run Derby because there's a small field that we can go to that makes it and it's a good video.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so I mean if you don't hit a home run like what? No point?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Point? You get like ten balls?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, we can all get zeros.
Speaker 10: There is there a machine because I mean it has to be a constant.
Speaker 2: You could pick your person. You could pick your person and you have to swing at it. You don't have to swing at the ball if you don't want to. But I pick your person that you that wants you to throw for them, right, I mean, there's definitely I think I think of your suggestions will be easiest for us to do be home d Derby, unless you don't feel.
Speaker 3: Good about it.
Speaker 1: With all that said, I think I'm gonna go with beer pong.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to play, but okay, that's fine.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 10: You just throw ping pong ball at cups. At the other end of the.
Speaker 2: Time, I like it. It's funny. Nobody like luck, but nobody has to drink it.
Speaker 10: It's not luck.
Speaker 2: You can be good no drinking. I like Okay, I like beer pong. Ray picks after home and you go to beer pong wasn't one of his options. Okay, I like it, beer pong, scuba.
Speaker 8: One thing I'm confident with will be the long jump in the you guys want to track and field.
Speaker 2: T nobody want track and field type stuff?
Speaker 4: What about basketball?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 2: No, that's funny. What are we gonna do it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Could you be in charge of finding where we're gonna do I can.
Speaker 8: Tell you like a high school or something, and and find where we can use their sand.
Speaker 9: Pit to do it.
Speaker 4: Hey, spud Web, you don't want to do free throws or anything.
Speaker 9: I said long jump.
Speaker 2: He did jump, and that's hilarious. But also he was like, you guys want to do track and field. I never said that. He's the one that said look him and race at the Olympics.
Speaker 3: But it's hilarious. Long jump is really funny. I wanted to be a good funny bit, no idea.
Speaker 9: I like the slumbo like of like us jumping and then you get the camera angle underneath.
Speaker 2: It and then a long jump.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you got to land on that board. If you don't land on the board, you go over. You just qualify.
Speaker 4: I think Bobby's got us on that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I do. And secondly, I don't have a thing that I think I can for sure beat all of you?
Speaker 10: Can, you know?
Speaker 3: But he has to if you it will be the I mean, yeah, I can do a bitch press.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 9: We do the running long drum.
Speaker 2: I'll do bitch press, Sammy, you're welcome. Scuba has a Ray has a shot to beat me in that too. Yeah, they could race stronger than I am, and his arms aren't as long, and you got the rotator cuff.
Speaker 3: That's true too.
Speaker 6: But I didn't know Ray. Are you training right now?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. He's just stronger.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not benching for to win this contest, so I would say no, But.
Speaker 2: I still think it would be a MAXI Yeah, one max, or we could do one thirty five and do how many reps like they do in the NFL combine, which probably better to not tear a arm that.
Speaker 10: Is, so I'm still thinking about the long jump.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do combine style bench press. Great idea, Amy, but we're not gonna do max one rep we're gonna do?
Speaker 10: Are we doing all this in one day?
Speaker 3: We would die?
Speaker 2: We would die.
Speaker 3: Not gonna like for me to start with bench press. We can't do anything.
Speaker 2: If we could all line it up in a day, that's a hilarious day to shoot. Okay, So hold on LB no, no, me, me, I'm gonna do. It's gonna be NFL combine style bench press, which is not one set max before we tear our arms out. It's one plate. How many reps can you get?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Two, three?
Speaker 2: We have five we need well, we need probably two to three more that are universally agreed upon.
Speaker 10: Papa shot two mile run, pop.
Speaker 2: Max bench press, shuffle board, Hey, Papa shots good?
Speaker 10: Which one the showboard is the one of the ball slide.
Speaker 2: They had a great idea the small basketball.
Speaker 3: The Papa shot.
Speaker 4: Oh like many who yeah, oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 10: Oh Ray is really good at that. He plays that a lot of trivvy.
Speaker 5: Uh no.
Speaker 10: Napping.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we need to vote four to five for a yes. Do we do Papa Shot?
Speaker 10: I like it?
Speaker 6: Who can put their pop machine on the beezzets?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Who's got more hammohy cream in their house? Go pop Shot?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: I go, yes, Yes, it's fine, I'll try it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've never played it?
Speaker 3: No, I have, but I'm playing a long time. I'm just saying Ray, Hey, Ray had the record at Paradise Park.
Speaker 4: Really, Papa Shot?
Speaker 10: I lost his watch?
Speaker 4: Man gambling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gambled a Papa shot and lost your watch.
Speaker 1: On Earth some dude from New York?
Speaker 7: Did he?
Speaker 1: Did he hustle you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I would usually hustled people. But the dude was with his chicken. He was real good.
Speaker 1: She was there, said come on, honey, you got this boy kidding?
Speaker 2: Why did you wager your watch? And when did that come up?
Speaker 1: I didn't have any cash and he had twenty dollars and I was like, well, he's not gonna beat me. Nobody's really ever beat me.
Speaker 2: So I said, I got a watch?
Speaker 10: How did it come up?
Speaker 1: Was he like, yo, you want to play for some Always if you're at the bar doing popishout, there's always bros that come and say, hey, I want to shoot for drinks? Hey, you want to shoot for twenty dollars?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 2: I didn't have any cash? So I said, I'll play for my watch, and he beat me. I've never once had somebody coffin tried to challenge me for money for your watch. You've never been to a bar when guys are drinking. I guess not.
Speaker 3: Some guy comes up.
Speaker 2: You want to popish out for pinks?
Speaker 4: That's crazy? Man for a car?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Was it a nice watch?
Speaker 2: A couple hundred? He waged a two hundred dollar watch versus twenty dollars that alone, you should have lost.
Speaker 1: Just ton't have any money on me and I wanted to gamble.
Speaker 6: You didn't have a tabo pen at the bar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, credit, Well, I mean we were.
Speaker 1: We were friends with the bartenders.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more more? Not single person?
Speaker 4: You could do like this?
Speaker 2: Like and honestly, I don't love beer pong. It's not it's gonna take too long. You turn to me, Okay, do you want to pull beer pong? Pop shot of yours? Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 10: Check beer pong wouldn't take a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no idea, never played. We basically need to more. Morgan Amy, Can you just think of anything else that we can do that's fun?
Speaker 6: Or ball bird bingo?
Speaker 2: Balls kind of.
Speaker 10: Too much?
Speaker 2: Like so it feels like like, okay, Mike suggested like horse and basketball, and none of us really played basketball. Whack them well, too many games. I don't want to go back and do any more games.
Speaker 4: You can do all that chuck and cheese?
Speaker 2: He no horse?
Speaker 3: What about the sack race?
Speaker 6: That's like old school to right?
Speaker 7: I like that you're eating a sack and race each other's kind is an.
Speaker 6: Athleticism monkey bars? Can anybody here do that?
Speaker 3: I can't do?
Speaker 10: What would you sports?
Speaker 2: Like competitive sports? Just in general? What about because like darts is funny because none of us play darts but we don't it's not but there's probably a lot about a shooting operation, Like the board game Connect for you.
Speaker 10: Is too good?
Speaker 2: He is, don't be an idiot, don't walk in rock wall climbing. That's funny. I suck at it, but that's funny. Or who gets to it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want once about archery? I wouldn't let go. I got to like arrow, let you go. There's only like one rope holding you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 10: I mean I have no idea.
Speaker 4: What there's a curling place in towns.
Speaker 2: We may have a bunch of zeros on that one.
Speaker 10: Get a zero?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there is Oh wow, I can't I'll do that's the one you because.
Speaker 10: Curling you need a team, is that right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 9: In the tail and the donkey.
Speaker 2: Let me let's take a metal all here, take a metal here? Okay, do hit that phil day? Like I think rock climbing is hilarious, but I'm so I've only ever done it once. And like I told Amy, I I got scared and didn't want to let go because you have a rope. Just one thing, but scooter race wreck, get hurt. Oh god, I like that where you have to race spot you start about like a football accuracy throw or some kind like they do when they think the targets move or whatever. We can't. We don't have the targets moving. But I think about those games the NFL players play when they used to do and I guess they did it. They do it now with the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 4: Do we want to try swomen?
Speaker 10: No, but we'll drowned.
Speaker 6: Drown Why would you drown?
Speaker 2: They're not I don't say yeah, they don't say yes. If you feel like you're just not good at something, don't say.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah that's what I said.
Speaker 4: What is said? Nod bench press?
Speaker 2: But I got to pick that one. We're picking the universal, so everybody you can override it. Dizzy Bat's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Put your nose on the bat and spin and then what.
Speaker 7: Do you do?
Speaker 4: You try to hit a ball? Race you run.
Speaker 2: But the problem with that is the person. What I would do to cheat is I wouldn't spend around as fast as you guys. I would act like I was and be like, oh, and then I would be like, I'm so dizzy that, but don't cheat. I'm trying to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: How I would try to, But can't you be honest and not.
Speaker 2: To I'm trying to win. Hey, we got to do pickle ball.
Speaker 1: How are we not doing the most popular sport in America.
Speaker 2: Eddie's played once ever, I've played twice ever.
Speaker 10: I would win.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's really favorite, But I think you'd be competitive with everybody.
Speaker 3: And it's a point it's point based, and yeah, but you're just giving him five points.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think I'm I think if yeah, I think I would win that one pretty easily.
Speaker 3: What about bags cornhole?
Speaker 4: That's kind of fair.
Speaker 2: I mean I'd be up to do that as an Actually I suck at it, so if anybody else sucks, just say note and we'll go note. I'm so bad at it, but I would pick it. Because what about the anybody good at Cornhall? No, Scooba is good.
Speaker 10: You know who's not good? Chase Rice?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember he flipped everbody off?
Speaker 2: Right, we need two We need two sports. We have the mile, the chipping range, running a mile that was lunchboxes.
Speaker 6: Did y'all say we're talking about somebody else you don't have to run?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take zero on that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: You can do like a one meter raise, like a quick sprint.
Speaker 2: Well, he gets to pick.
Speaker 6: What about a hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on? We already declared this, But you two can race to who last the longest, who quits first.
Speaker 4: You can walk the mile and get the point.
Speaker 2: You can walk the mile, but if you're last you get the pointoint, but if you don't finish, you get zero. Right, But you can walk faster than Ray and get two points.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: I like the point system because there's motivation to not finish.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, and there's motivation to do it, even to get one or two.
Speaker 3: And the mile is not bad. Four time to run a track, you're good and.
Speaker 1: You guys don't want to do I was just saying, like forty year old grown men, we're all out there running.
Speaker 3: That's why all this, I mean, all of these sports and guys, the funniest one is the long jump.
Speaker 10: Do you understand how hard the long jump is?
Speaker 2: Really long? After my life, that's mean hilarious.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be great. You can it's a running long jump. You can run to it and then jump.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to do pull vault football like target that I'm down with football.
Speaker 4: I mean, like football.
Speaker 5: Targets up and throw and throw football as at target or field goal challenge.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do field field goal challenge. I'm out of field goal challenge. I've done it too many times. You know, I'm terrible.
Speaker 8: What about the monkey bar? Hold you like hold the monkey on the monkey bar? And I think it's like thirty like the longest, the longest, Yeah, the longest to hold on. That's interesting, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Hold like this, well, it's just whole period hold yeah, yeah, you're eventually gonna drop a little bit. Yeah, yeah, it's just literally just a whole bit. How we found monkey bars long enough high enough?
Speaker 9: There's a park almost any playground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tall that it holds longer.
Speaker 4: I mean you'd have to bend your knees right, And.
Speaker 8: Just imagine we bombarred like a playground with kids all there playing, and we're like, no.
Speaker 10: We got to do this.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't mind the monkey bar hang, just because it's funny. I think we're all probably unknowingly equal. I'm sure some of us are better than others.
Speaker 4: Of this, but it can come down to a second.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, do you guys want to do monkey bar hang?
Speaker 4: I guess that's fine.
Speaker 9: That's a stop watch, so it's come on.
Speaker 2: But if there's your shoulders, well, he physically, he has a medical reason. He can't do the money and I smoke too much and I can do it.
Speaker 10: It's gonna hurt, like I mean, I mean, just holding back.
Speaker 2: That's your choice. He was born this way. He's a trade you gotta got right now.
Speaker 9: I think he's faking that whole thing.
Speaker 4: No, man, he's been faking for a long time though.
Speaker 2: Box, Okay, what if we do football target challenge. We put targets out there, they don't move, and you get points for not going to Yeah trash, can.
Speaker 11: I like it?
Speaker 2: Or okay, we'll build that. Okay, so we're gonna I feel like we're all equal from right now on that. There's nobody that's such a good thrower. Good on that one. Okay, we need one more that we can all agree on.
Speaker 4: Boxing, No, I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 6: Chopping wood.
Speaker 9: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: They climb up the pole the and the outdoor games where.
Speaker 5: The guys the oh like yeah, climb up the pole, like the wooden pole with the spikes and then the band we type.
Speaker 2: In Summer Olympics, Smer Olympic sports.
Speaker 5: Hey, she's on what about like what's the what's the big man competition? But that's like bench press? No, no, no, they like move tires.
Speaker 2: Or they pull a car World Strongest Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah we pulled a car, a big truck. We pulled Scuba's truck.
Speaker 6: That's what you aren't going to.
Speaker 2: But again, I think that's the move.
Speaker 3: That's just oh yeah, what I can move you put it in a new truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all it's not in park in park. But they pull airplanes.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's see.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Basketball, handball, fencing, rowing, breaking, volleyball, rugby, sailing, sport, climbing.
Speaker 4: Amy, I like catching a fish.
Speaker 2: That's a strength thing. I mean, we could definitely do that, but I don't know their buddy wants to do a pure strength thing. Home Run Derby. I think my Derby's fine too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh do we not do That's thatause?
Speaker 2: Ray picked Ray said, Homer Derby, Let's do beer ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, I like hom Run Derby.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the events.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make the roles here too.
Speaker 2: The seven events are the one mile run as given by Lunchbox Eddie, the golf chipping challenge.
Speaker 5: Could you mind? Would you rather do a golf chipping or like a miniature golf?
Speaker 2: Well, ad, miniature golf would be more, would be funnier. And if we played a tournament like a one eighteen round tournaments with now that's funny.
Speaker 4: I'm down to change it to that, and that's what we want to do.
Speaker 2: Mini golf tournament right, perfect, Okay, okay, lunch Box one mile Eddie, minigolf tournament, Scuba long jump me NFL combine style bench press not max, but it's reps on not the heaviest to wait ray popashot basketball and universally we've selected home run derby. We'll find a small baseball field and a football throwing contest. Targets not distance cool the points systet there's five of us. The points system will be if you finish, you get a point.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 2: You've been last place. First place gets five, second place gets four, third place gets three, second place gets two. Last place sorry, first place opposite on five points first four, second, three to third all the way down. The only reason you you get zeros if you don't finish an event. Okay, at the end of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven events, we will have a champion and they will be deemed the most athletic member of the Bollybone Show. Let's good, but I need you full of confidence. Were don't hear any excuses.
Speaker 9: I'm fully confident. Okay, I'm just looking over it.
Speaker 2: This will be more fun than than anything, sure will And.
Speaker 5: This person whoever wins the whole thing could for the rest of their life say, if I could go back, I probably could have gone pro.
Speaker 2: So you're saying the winner of this Okay, great win.
Speaker 4: So they can always say it.
Speaker 2: The winner of this gets to say I could have been an elite athlete. Everybody else on the show has to agree public publicly, even on the air.
Speaker 9: I'm officially in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, we'll figure out all the rule. This is maybe the most fun thing we've ever done in the history of the show. The girls love it well, Amy did.
Speaker 6: Come up with it, Yeah, being a part of it in this way, what's.
Speaker 9: I saw Orange slices.
Speaker 7: Hang out, coming up with things, watching y'all supporting y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we'll have to figure out when we're gonna do stuff, but I feel pretty good about it. We'll try to get it done in the next three months overall. Everything I know we have like vacation in July. There's stuff happening right. Yeah, But we'll get it all figured out and we'll keep track on air of the points lunch.
Speaker 1: Are you currently in the four minute range?
Speaker 2: You're fives now?
Speaker 10: No, I'm not in the four minute range. That was high school.
Speaker 4: Just checking where are you at now?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I haven't run, I haven't tied myself in a mile for a while.
Speaker 2: I'm not run a mile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know about this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll he'll dominate that one. I'm to hold on for four points on that one.
Speaker 10: Oh who do you think the race for second? Yeah, it has to be bombing.
Speaker 4: Bobby will get second.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Ray make a Ray will quit though. My cardio is getting better, so maybe I get third.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the long jump, No idea. Who the favorite is even though the scoobas event, even though he says it's probably him.
Speaker 3: Papa shot.
Speaker 2: I guess if raised so good?
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 4: I'm sneaky good at Papa shot, are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You beat me and their football facility? Football throwing target, no idea? Thanks, wide open he throw a football lunch Yeah, home run derby and it's wide open, dude.
Speaker 4: We can all get zeros on that.
Speaker 3: Like really, we got to find a field though that we can put it out of, like a little league field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, it has to be a little league field. We can't go play in it.
Speaker 4: There's one buy our house.
Speaker 2: We'll all get zeros.
Speaker 10: We want to go play on a.
Speaker 3: Hundred softball fields that are harder, and.
Speaker 1: I mean you could do the sounds where we do it from the pitch bound or second base.
Speaker 10: You wouldn't hit it out.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't.
Speaker 2: We should just find it. But we can roll up to it in an afternoon.
Speaker 1: If you can't hit it out from second base, something's wrong.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I don't think a lot. I think a lot of people won't.
Speaker 2: He can very easily, Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean Scopa thought he was gonna hit the softball out of the sound stadium.
Speaker 10: That's different.
Speaker 7: And it's.
Speaker 3: Okay. This was a heck of a posho.
Speaker 2: Boys, I must say it's man. I enjoyed coming up with this. We'll find out what's up, and.
Speaker 9: Good luck, good luck to all of you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do the TikTok story real quick? Mike? You did give it to me? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Do to throw it away?
Speaker 9: I don't know. DA was right on all kinds of stuff here. Oh, I have it here.
Speaker 2: I wrote it all on back in this page.
Speaker 3: Now I can't really read it because I wrote.
Speaker 4: All on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, how much TikTokers get paid to do their posts? The number one TikToker is still the Coby Lame. How you say his name? That it Coby Lame. He's the guy who's quiet and just like points stuff, it has life hacks.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've seen him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm positive that yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. He makes up to seven hundred fifty thousand bucks a video. Wow, hasn't it worth fifteen million dollars and one hundred and sixty two million followers?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Has he diversified his portfolio? Because what happens when TikTok goes bye bye?
Speaker 2: He doesn't need TikTok's not oh bye bye. It'll get sold to somebody else in the States. It'll never just be gone. But he also has because of his fame on TikTok. He has eighty one million Instagram followers.
Speaker 4: There you go, eighty one mill.
Speaker 2: I think he's also a streamer.
Speaker 10: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Bones kh a.
Speaker 2: B y kb lam e.
Speaker 4: Lame h a B why Gabe Lane? Yeah, I don't know that guy.
Speaker 5: You never saw one TikTok pop up and be like like somebody, Okay, I see him in the picture doing that like yeah.
Speaker 2: Number two Charlie Demillion on hundred fifty four million followers. Mister Beast at number three on TikTok. I mean his is YouTube the most part, but he has ninety four million on TikTok, But like number six Zach King, he makes about fifty grand per post.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Kimberly Loway's eighty one million makes about fifty grand per post. Some of the daily mail. Yeah, good work, and you can get it about to keep track of all the our sports. Okay, cool, I'm not to the shoot away all right, all.
Speaker 10: Right, all right.
Speaker 2: Mike said there's a shoot talking about Assassin where Eddie was water guned, he was assassinated. Mike said there was a shooting on his street, like a real one. Really, yeah, what happened?
Speaker 11: How do you know there was I was just sitting in my office and I heard something that sounded like a jackhammer, and I thought they were just doing construction on the street. And then my wife was leaving and some guy stopped on the street not to leave because he was like, there's just two guys shooting at each other on the end of my street.
Speaker 2: And the first thing was lunchbox and Eddie doing Assassin.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh no, somebody came to give me.
Speaker 2: That sucks, yeah, because somebody may die or they made to get shot or was there like a shootout. I think it was like a road rage.
Speaker 11: Incident or maybe there was like they were fighting somewhere else and then it led to them driving.
Speaker 2: They shot at each other.
Speaker 11: I heard about like eight things that I thought was just a jackhammer, but I guess it was like eight good shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I can hear that all the time in my neighborhood.
Speaker 11: Because it stopped, then I heard it again, and then nothing was happening by timon went out there.
Speaker 2: But everything ended up okay with you, like no bullets in your house or anything like that. Raymundo did want to bring up something. He wants to have something off limits, like he thinks all of us should have something that we can deem off limits to talk about.
Speaker 1: Why is this lunchbox? Gave me the idea because we can't talk about a palette or something.
Speaker 2: Well, the palette. We stopped talking about it because it got you know how he is, like you said, so I just thought, if he gets to pick something, I get to pick something. So he didn't pick it though, we just decided we're not talking about it.
Speaker 10: No, No, we talked about it. I apologized.
Speaker 1: So my off limits thing is being short. Sorry, guys, the stories have got to go. If there is a story, no angle to ray Mundo, it has been a hell of a run for ten years, no more, referencing ray Mundo being short.
Speaker 2: Guys, it was a lot of fun. We had so many laughs.
Speaker 4: I don't think we can do that.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't either, because then we can't talk about my hair anymore.
Speaker 2: That would be your thing.
Speaker 3: We can't talk about lunchboxes arms anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be the one thing count that often.
Speaker 10: Right, is it hard for?
Speaker 4: What would it be?
Speaker 2: Then? Well? His it was a palette.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, apologize no.
Speaker 3: No, I apologize. That was I mean, I had a it was a bad day. Yeah, i'd say, uh y, I'm going to pass on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, but thank you. Good suggestion, though, Amy, what did you find? Well, I don't know. He said, guess what I found. I never said guess what I found.
Speaker 5: She gave me.
Speaker 10: Ahead.
Speaker 6: It came up sort of recently. I don't know. I think in the last few months. You asked me if I knew where it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a hint.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the ring.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think she'd be embarrassed to tell us that she always had the ring.
Speaker 1: She had us looking for for three get the reward.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of rewards.
Speaker 7: How that works, ad, let's see you brought it up. It's something that's special. I found it cleaning out. I haven't seen it in years.
Speaker 6: Something.
Speaker 10: You gave me the clock.
Speaker 2: The clock, I said, the clock.
Speaker 6: The wedding gift that Bobby gave us. And it was such a big deal. And I fell back because I didn't know where it was.
Speaker 7: But I think in one of the moves it was put in a certain box and then it got put in this other box that was in an attic. And I've cleaned out every inch of my house because you should.
Speaker 2: Bring it in unless you do it there the no, No, I have the clock. Amy was getting married yea, and Amy said, here's my registry and I went and I was like, I'm gonna get her best thing on there got to this really expensive clock that was on there, and then she got the clock put in her closet.
Speaker 6: Never like No, I had the clock out for a long long.
Speaker 2: Time only because I was like, where's the clock.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 7: What happened was I was like, oh, that's crazy. You got me the clock like you know when you first get that gun, it's so fun. You just go around beeping things. And obviously I was beeping things like silverware and plates and glasses, things you need. Like this clock was just like extra and it was like fun to be like beep, beep, beep. And I'm like, oh my gosh, somebody got me this clock.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 6: It's way too much for a clock.
Speaker 7: But I was like, oh, dang, I just made that for fun. And then he took that as me not caring. Of course I cared.
Speaker 6: I just was surprised I got the clock that I beeped for fun.
Speaker 3: And then and then I thought, that's why I'm paying for I hate that.
Speaker 4: Bring it's so dumb.
Speaker 2: Well the deep bring it down. I want to look at it.
Speaker 4: It is so dumb. People just I want it all.
Speaker 2: You must have done that, and now you're jealous.
Speaker 4: No, I did do it, but I picked stuff that I really wanted.
Speaker 2: Because you wanted to do. You're being mad.
Speaker 10: I got agra because what I did I took about the back and bought a couch.
Speaker 4: You took all your stuff.
Speaker 2: I clicked a couch and c f O said me, one couch and I was like, I can't believe that.
Speaker 4: Did you do that for fun?
Speaker 2: You know, I did you people could like put in little bits to get the whole couch, and you.
Speaker 3: Bought the whole couch.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta go. Thank you and we will see tomorrow.