Speaker 1: Chow real smooth. Now to the left without recording it, Brodie, take.
Speaker 2: It back now, y'all.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I saw it. Move the table.
Speaker 1: I'll come on. Eh, what is that now?
Speaker 2: It's cricket thing?
Speaker 1: Is it recording?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it recording?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't mean to curse. Oops anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, song?
Speaker 1: Well, I look to see what day today is?
Speaker 2: I just diddy.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, it's a break time over. Oh we did this last week, Andrew. Okay, today is Monday, May twenty third. Welcome to the twenty third of May. What are you sniffing?
Speaker 2: Whatever this is?
Speaker 1: I'm also a sniffer, you know that, Like I'll always like sniff my fingers after I eat something or whatever. I'm a sniffer. What you just don't spray that? Did you spray it?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Now it smells like a New Jersey night club.
Speaker 2: Now this just smells like Johnny.
Speaker 1: Even worse, an eighty year old at a New Jersey night club.
Speaker 2: You got it in? No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I just swallowed some of it.
Speaker 2: Here's so embarrassing to be around sometimes.
Speaker 1: Welcome. This is gonna be a great episode. Why for many reasons, Okay. First reason is let's dive right into a brand new cereal. Andrew, Woo, that's exciting. It is Waffley. I know that you like things like crisp. No, we did it already. We did it while like a year ago. You won't be able to guess because it's not possible to guess. I promise you anyway. It's a new cereal from.
Speaker 2: Kashi, Cinnamon Waffle Crisp.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Maple waffle crisp from Cashy. Look, woo, and this is for Carla. Maple waffle Crisp from Cashy.
Speaker 2: Oh. So Carla suggested this one.
Speaker 1: No maple waffle crisp from Kashi.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: She said that we don't say the name of the serial enough. Oh, people don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Let's just call her.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on. So I saw this in Stories probably about three or four weeks ago. I went to buy it and I was like, you know what, it's not on cell yet. I'm going to wait. Then I went back the next week and they were out of it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what song? I've really been loving that Lizzo song.
Speaker 1: It's about the time.
Speaker 2: It's so good turned down to me, I did.
Speaker 1: I never took a picture with Lizzo because when she came up here, she was just starting out. I'm like, who's this and I was like yeah, and I didn't take a picture, and now I wish I did. It'll be tough to get one. Smell it. You're gonna like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Come on, Carla and Carla Hello, Hey, we just want to let you know that we're gonna about to try cashy maple waffle.
Speaker 2: Crisp, that's Cashi.
Speaker 1: Which one are we trying?
Speaker 2: Cashy maple waffle? Chris?
Speaker 1: That's what we're trying. Now.
Speaker 2: Good. I think that your listeners will actually appreciate you guys doing that, and they'll appreciate me for telling you to do it.
Speaker 1: What cereal is it? Carla, Marie.
Speaker 2: U?
Speaker 1: I said its said it eighteen times.
Speaker 2: It's Coshee maple waffle. Chris.
Speaker 1: Yay, we're gonna try it now and hang up on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, it's been real, it's been nice. It's been real nice.
Speaker 1: By wait wait wait, what did we wake you up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm actually getting up now.
Speaker 1: Sorry they're West Coast he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, Dick, all right, well it's goodbye.
Speaker 1: It's a great sporting good store. See you bye. Thanks, take care now. Okay, it smells to dry. Oh, come on, Eddie, it's very mapley. It smells just like the Ego one. You still eat the Yeggo one because you say it's your favorite cereal.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 1: Hi, Jeff, somebody's been in our milk. Andrew, it's about damn time. But you like the diamond, hig diamond.
Speaker 2: She should come in here. She could eat it.
Speaker 1: She can't eat anything.
Speaker 2: It's about damn time, bitch.
Speaker 1: Ready, here you go, male waffle Chris. Look, there're some of them are very misshapen. There is no okay.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: What I gotta be careful with my broken tooth. I still didn't get that fixed.
Speaker 2: Can I see it?
Speaker 1: There's nothing to see it just a filling that came out, and I popped the filling back in so it can come out at any moment.
Speaker 2: That's exciting and it hurts. What is that I'm trying to get to the part of the sun like I want to get down. It's such a good song.
Speaker 1: Eight seconds and you gotta stop it.
Speaker 2: Eight seconds.
Speaker 1: No, Lizzo won't care she's not gonna bill us. Oh no, no, no, up.
Speaker 2: It's such a jam.
Speaker 1: I would roller skate to the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, Scan of saur It is coming up.
Speaker 1: Tony got turned off. We're in trouble, now stop it. Okay, this is a really good cereal if you like maple and you like waffles and you like crisp. Five bowler right here. Oh not for me, but that's good, Andrew the way you said that, so you did your condescending voice again. I'm gonna give it four balls. I do like it, but you know me and my relationship with maple. I don't love maple. But this is a really good cereal. So if you can find it in your stores, it's called Kashi Maple Waffle Crisp.
Speaker 2: I take it home.
Speaker 1: I actually will allow this, yay, okay, but we need the box. You can take the bag.
Speaker 2: M all right, look of an old compounder for serial.
Speaker 1: No, it sure isn't. Because I didn't give it five balls. I don't care you don't. I'm a part of the Spoony's board, Okay, I'm an active member of the spooneys Voting Committee. Alright, the next two SVC. The next two cereals will be listener supplied m okay. One came in a few weeks ago from our friend Ramiro. You know Romiro.
Speaker 2: I don't have the Oh yeah, I do serial killers listener request.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I guess it is a request because he sent it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sent us.
Speaker 1: I think the Chocarroni's also remember the Chocoalni. This one. I like the name on this one. Also, this is Chuco Nubis. What. I don't know how many times I could say this name Chalco Nubis?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: What? That is that? How that is Nubis? And you bi s Newbies Nubis? I like Chaco Newbies, Chaco Newbies, but then that would be like ees, this is Chucko Nubis, right, I don't know from Golden Foods. This is your dollar Tree special right here? Oh it is, I although where to get it from? It says fifty percent off all sales are final. But I don't know where this coupon is from.
Speaker 2: We better eat this because it expires at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: That sealed cereal lasts longer than the best by date. Now I think this is also this is a must be Mexico. Yes, because it's Goldenfoods dot com dot MX. So this came from Mexico, all right, and it was probably purchased in a dollar store somewhere. Chaco Nubis. I need to know how to is that? Is that a word in Spanish? And can you look it up as Syria to translate and you and you b I S. Just put an n U B I S and see what that is. See if that's a word or if it's just a kooky serial name, Chaco nubis because these little characters, maybe these space guys are newbies or nubis.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking, newbies.
Speaker 1: Oh a ros inflado. That means crisp rice cone sor chocolate crisp rice with chocolate flavor. So this is like coco crispys. I would guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're not saying how it's pronounced, but what does.
Speaker 1: It mean something? No, they look like choco.
Speaker 2: Uh maybe I'll look up what if nubis means anything? That's what I don't think.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. Oh that's what I said. See these look like Harry you Ray Shay buddy. Yeah, we don't have a we don't have an on air light over there. Sorry, it's Okay, well.
Speaker 2: Like a Nubis. I figure this, but it's it's like that Egyptian god thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But they look like Coco crispies but dull because if you look at Coco crispies, it looks like rabbit food or bird. It looks like poop. Yeah, that too, right, it definitely looks like some small rodent. Talk about appetizing or maybe rat poop from the city. M how about that.
Speaker 2: I absolutely loved that meat wle waffle crisp. Okay, so we are eating Golden foods Choco Nubis or Newbies.
Speaker 1: That's Golden Foods Choco Nubis, probably from the dollar store.
Speaker 2: Oh they attached. They are sticky, right, let's try it one.
Speaker 1: It has that out of the United States cocoa flavor. Right, it's not bad. No, I actually really like it, although now it's starting to like cardboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: That was fast.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan. All right, it's not the worst, it's not the bast It gets a little bit better than the halfway.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. You know what if this box of cereal cost a dollar or a dollar twenty five year a dollar tree. It's certainly worth it, although it's probably full of things that you should eat.
Speaker 2: Can I really? There's a sticker on here that says, oh my god, what oh you know why because he probably got this in California.
Speaker 1: Why Oh? Because it has causes cancer. Warning.
Speaker 2: This product can expose you to chemicals, including a krylamide, which is known to the state of California.
Speaker 1: To cause cancer. Yeah, we've had cancer as cereals before, so let's not have a second spoonful of it. I just I don't understand why what did I just eat? We've done this before. It was another Golden Foods. Also, the thing is, I don't understand why California recognizes certain things as cancer causing but the other forty nine states do not. Well, because California is very wide in a state, they're very stringent. They do a lot of things that are weird.
Speaker 2: I know in New Jersey plastic bag band, you can't even it's crazy nowhere in the state.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Jersey is late to the party because New York has had that for a while and it's all Lady New York. Oh, yes, it's a New York state. Law. It's enraged me so that I boughts and cases of plastic bag.
Speaker 2: I need to wash this flavor out because it's not so.
Speaker 1: You wash it out with water. Yeah, that's flavorless and colorless, just like CO two. No carbon monoxide is carbon monoxide? CO two carbon monoxide? Yeah? I don't know anyway, So your choice. I'm gonna let you choose what we do next. Andrew, would you like a high V cereal from Collette? Or would you like something from this box that just arrived just arrived from Paul in Palm Bay, Florida. He has sent us stuff before.
Speaker 2: Paul Paul, Paul. Okay, Collette, we'll have it next time. I promise.
Speaker 1: Don't make promises. You can't keep andy. You know I'm control of the cereal boxes. Okay, let's see what Paul's It's very possible that whatever Paul said we've already done.
Speaker 2: True. You didn't get in touch with Paul, you didn't like verify with him.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what. This is great, but it's also new, so I'm not sure if I want to do it. Do you want to do it? I mean, okay, let's do it, because you know what it'll be a companion cereal to the Kashi Maple Waffle Crisp.
Speaker 2: Oh loved the Cashi Maple Waffle Crisp.
Speaker 1: It's new from Maltameal Waffle Crunch. Oh is that new?
Speaker 2: Uh? Can you hold the backstree Maultomeals waffle Crunch.
Speaker 1: It's new from Maltomeal Waffle Crunch. I think I'm gonna love Maultomeles waffle Crunch. Now this will be very similar to Post's waffle Crisp. True because Post makes Maultomeal. Yes, they are a subsidiary, subsidiary. He's got it on the first try. Yes, And this is also the first bag of Maultimele of their new packaging that we are trying. Oh, they redid all their packaging. It's more uh, you know with the times.
Speaker 2: They just need to make the bag smaller. Like, I get it, you're getting more bang for your buck and that's their old but like the bag is just they haven't mastered that I feel yet.
Speaker 1: It's value size Andrew, Yeah, because the price of this bag is about the size of a regular sized bot. About the price of a regular probably costs less than Cashi. You're probably right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why I pulled so many cups.
Speaker 1: I don't I couldn't do maths today.
Speaker 2: Doesn't seem that Oh this one's you could smell the waffle coming off of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one smells it's let me tell you what's funny. Okay, This Cashi maple waffle crisp smells like fresh natural, real maple syrup crunchy smells like well, I can't say antemima anymore. So it smells like log cabin or pearl River Millillion company. So this this one smells like the fake syrup. And this one smells like the real maple.
Speaker 2: Syrup some of the artificial syrups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love ego.
Speaker 2: Love ego. They used to make the stuffed ones stuff.
Speaker 1: That's right, they had a stuff they had. I think they had a strawberry one that I liked.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 1: It was so good, So hang on to that. Oh this is naturally and artificially flavored.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me hold on to the multi meal.
Speaker 1: We are using whole milk today from Farmland Dairy.
Speaker 2: Do you think people are enjoying our TikTok channel? Every time I log in, I see we have new likes and subscribers.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I gotta get Cooper on top of that, you know, because I think she's done with her bracelet business. Oh that ended quickly. Yeah, She's like, I think I want to move on to something else. Oh wow, So maybe she can be in charge of follow your dreams, kid, talk to you. I'll tell you don't want to do them anymore. Coops, Jewelry Exo is about to go bust. Alright, Ready, here we go, one, two three. She firefested people. Oh my god, just tastes just like an Eggo waffle, sirrup on it. I am gonna Andrew, I'm giving it five balls. I am too, And I don't do that, especially with maple cereals.
Speaker 2: I think I've discovered that like maple waffles, that's my jam. I think that's like my go to cereal. If I were to make a cereal, it would be mapley and waffly.
Speaker 1: But that there's a lot of that already out there.
Speaker 2: I don't care. When the people at the company that we like, you're very nice to us. It's the main.
Speaker 1: Bakery on Maine.
Speaker 2: Yes, when Bakery on Maine makes cereals with us, Because one of these days will come around, I want mine to be maple and waffle flavored.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I might crap the bed and make an orange flavored cereals there. That's just not around anymore original and cool. And OJ's keep them oranges rolling.
Speaker 2: A great epifold.
Speaker 1: This really is. Do you want you know what? You wanted to seat the HIGHV one too, because that one's great too. No, come on, spoil it, Come on it waffle, it's I guarantee you it'll be four balls or higher. How about that? But if I can guarantee you it'll be four balls or higher, would you do it now? Plus we have the cups out already. I don't want to waste the cups here here you God, thank you. Call that High V my favorite Midwest supermarket chain. We've had these not from High V. We haven't. We've had the from Giant and Stopping Shop.
Speaker 2: I've seen that weird strawberry before.
Speaker 1: Because everybody steals the little mascot guys strawberry, and it looks like he's choking on something. He's the strawberry is gagging on something. He has like a gumball in his mouth. Anyway, So this is from High V and it's PEB and J Popps.
Speaker 2: We've definitely done this.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't.
Speaker 2: I even remember the maze.
Speaker 1: How much do you want to bet it's it's generic. This is a generic store brand PB and J cereal, so they all use the same artwork and they just put their name on it. Okay, we had one from Giant Stop and Shop, and we had one from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Else at this place. Yeah, it's in my way.
Speaker 1: But this is only the second or third high V Cereal we've done ever. And thank you Kale for sending the big old box of hih V cereal. We really rushed through this episode. No we didn't.
Speaker 2: It were only oh wait, we never took a commercial break.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, we'll be back right after this, and we're back with High VPB and J Pops now again. This is a supermarket chain in the Midwest. Love them. I missed them. They had a great Chinese restaurant inside one of them when I lived in Cedar Rapids. Yeah, the one right there on Collins. I would go there and I would sit there by myself and I would eat Chinese from their Chinese Express.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, your Cedar Rapids experience.
Speaker 1: What can I tell you, dude?
Speaker 2: Your quick tenure.
Speaker 1: It was a big part of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all ten months of it. Eleven you change it every time, It's not true.
Speaker 1: Just do the math.
Speaker 2: Less than a year you spent there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So these are kind of dull looking, but they also it is they smell delicious, they really do.
Speaker 2: Turn down the music, bring up the lights.
Speaker 1: We're going for lunch in a minute. I'm eating too much. That's mine?
Speaker 2: Hello, where's mine?
Speaker 1: It's over there on your left. Okay, you ready all right to get peanut butter and jelly on your spoon? Yeah? No, that's great.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Talking about Oh that's four bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Uh huh oh yeah, no, it tastes like an ashtray? Is this disgusting?
Speaker 1: The last time you ate an ashtra? I mean, when's the last time you ate an ashtray?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I almost said, ass that is gross? You like that? I think it's great? No, four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Collette, I am not a fan. This gets like a bowl in a spoon. She didn't make it, I know, but she still sent it, and that's very nice of her. So I want to say thank you that you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna have to have others, Scott, look at the disparities between your ratings in mind and see what the widest one is.
Speaker 2: Because this could be it. I just don't. It's not flavors that I enjoy. Okay, maybe i'll like let me try the peanut butter separately and see me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's the same. The thing that's very funny is the very first one of these peanut butter and jelly cereals we did. You loved that. We did a second one, you didn't like it. We did a third one and you loved it. And here's a fourth one and you don't like it. Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it. Also, all the balls taste the same. I don't know. Yeah, I just tried to separately. I want to eat too much. But peanut butter, it's not. It has jelly in it. It both tastes the same.
Speaker 1: They might Yeah, either that or they've just been sitting next to each other so they took on each other's flavor.
Speaker 2: I dislike this immensely.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you call the lion? What's his name? Well, not his voice, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: He has to get to the shopping cart. That shopping cart is loaded with hivy cereals. I see some fruit rings in there. I'm Henry, the Hyvey Lion. That's right, he is Henry, and that's how he sounds in the commercials. Exactly would you like.
Speaker 2: Some of my crap cereal?
Speaker 1: It's made with real peanut butter? Did you know that a portion of this purchase helps feed the hungry?
Speaker 2: I almost want to ask, like Gandhi, who's out there? I gotta ask her? Maybe it's just me, but I don't like this?
Speaker 1: All right, go grab anybody not miserable. Jeff though he's miserable. What are you doing? Come here real quick, real quick? Here commit there's no cinnamon here, I promise, just yeah, just really quick. Andrew thinks this is gross and I really like it. Just let me have a hand. You don't need Do you need milk? Do you want milk?
Speaker 2: Or no? Needs milk?
Speaker 1: Here? Here? Come here, it's peanut butter and jelly cereal. We've had multiple ones. No, I swear we just opened the box. I'm not gonna nate you here. Let me get you a spoon.
Speaker 2: I don't trust anything that happens.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, honestly, you can honestly trust us. Look, we just opened the box. It's not old. Go ahead, Well, Andrew says they're the same. I don't believe him. Is it the worst thing you've ever had? It's pretty decent?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Peanut butter and jelly, cereal, hi ve, peeb and j puffs?
Speaker 2: What? No?
Speaker 1: I would not go back for a second bite, not even a second bite.
Speaker 2: No, it's not horrific. It's not horrific, but it's not delicious. Okay, give you what I think it tastes like. Tell me a post it note, an ash tray? What do you get like that? Smoky?
Speaker 1: When the last time you looked an ash?
Speaker 2: Thank you? There's a weird. There's a weird behind your Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a call from Las Vegas. Hold on, let's see if my car warranty is up.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: I can I help you?
Speaker 2: We have not received good like in old TGI.
Speaker 1: Fridays when you can I'm sorry my service contract.
Speaker 2: It's the jelly that's bad. The peanut butter park is not that? Both the same?
Speaker 1: You read it.
Speaker 2: I can taste the ones a little fruit to it.
Speaker 1: You read it?
Speaker 2: How many balls is this?
Speaker 1: Come on? Now, it's five up to five spoons are half two balls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: I gave it a ball on a spoon.
Speaker 1: I was not a fan. Thank you very much for your input. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Couldn't trick anyone else in eating it.
Speaker 1: No that this was no trick. You were just the first person we saw.
Speaker 2: Is a huge discrepancy between us on this one, so we just wanted to make sure.
Speaker 1: I gave it four balls in the spoon and Andrew gave it once. It was very far apart, and I said, did I say disparaging before? I think I used the wrong word earlier. I don't know, maybe I said that. I'm not sure what I said. I have to listen back anyway, all right, good, thank you very much. We appreciate it. Yeah. Wait, you can say crunch with us because we're gonna leave. Follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC. Please go to serial killerspc dot com and look at ratings and stuff and buy a shirt.
Speaker 2: Please like and subscribe wherever you're watching this or listening to this. We love when you like and subscribe. Also leave comments if you're on the YouTube. The subscribe buttons over here or there.
Speaker 1: Andrew also says that if we get some more subscribers on YouTube, then maybe we can make some money.
Speaker 2: We just passed six hundred subscribers. That's big for us.
Speaker 1: That's that's peanut, but that's big. That's not big. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love disparaging things that I do.
Speaker 1: It's cool, all right, until we see you on Wednesday with an all new bowl chat say crunch people, crunch great.
Speaker 2: I'm so cool. I like being I like thinking the things I'm doing are stupid.
Speaker 1: If you're going to make fun of me, at least think before you say it, because you sound like a dope.
Speaker 2: Before you say it.
Speaker 1: Bro, Goodbye,