Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jeckie and Key.
Speaker 2: Arms the over under on more people being arrested.
Speaker 1: I'll take the over live from Studio C. See signor a dimly lit room, dipping deep, dip deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. And hey y'all, today we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Until moments ago, the general manager was going to be the don Roe doctrine, the don Row. It's a play on words, Michael. It's not like pancakes, et cetera. See Donald Trumpy Monroe doctrine. You see but a last minute substitution. Portland Trailblazers coach Chauncey Billups is our general manager. One of at least a handful of people arrested in an FBI gambling scandal. One not an FBI gambling scandal. Nobody's gambling on the FBI one. James Comy might be, but one of the head coaches of an NBA team actually in cuffs by the FBI for cheating scandal, as was Miami Heat guard Terry Rosier. So a player, a couple of players in a coach so far, and that's all it takes. I mean for it to be plenty of big deal. A coach, an NBA coach, right, Wow, it's one thing to get a you know, the backup guard for some team. I mean, that would be a giant scandal, su sure, one referee, yeah, coach wow. And Chauncey Phillips is if you're an NBA fan, well known guy, five time All Star, played on a bunch of dot reams, a you know, big name, but wow, this will be interesting to follow. And he was on the sidelines for the Trail Gangster's game against the Timberwolves last night too. In one unabashed unashamed in what uh easy to understand how players would cheat you know, you miss a free throw on purpose or whatever. How to coach swing games for betting reasons? Uh? Point shaving is the easiest way you put in the scrubs to make sure that you don't cover the spread, for instance, or there are variety of ways you could do that. Not to mention all of the prop betting that goes on these days. You remember in baseball I can't remember what the term was, but there were a couple of pitchers busted because there are bets that the first pitch of this inning will be a ball, and then they'd throw it about three feet off the plate and then get back to pitching. You'd never notice it. Yeah, that's true. Betting has gotten I mean we do price picks ads every single day. Betting has gotten so specific with all kinds of different things for a lot of different websites and apps. If if you're getting down to will the first basket be a three pointer from I don't know players on the Portland trail Blazers, but somebody, well you run plays where he's not gonna get a shot or something like Yeah. Yeah, if we thought about it for ten minutes, never mind a basketball like for they could come up with, you know, dozens of possibilities. Yeah, that's a big deal though, but remember Jack, in this country, we don't hang a man without a try. I don't know if we ought to hang a guy innocent until a little stiff. Of course, he is coaching in lawless Portland. He probably walks down the street seeing people shooting up drugs on the side walk you're Antifa guys fighting cops, you know, junkies and bums and filths, and he's thinking, ah, the rules aren't the rules anymore. So he's thinking, with Antifa on the loose, why don't I make a little car payment money with a couple of moving some players around? And what's a big deal? Right? My car keeps getting broken into so right, I'm surprised in sports that it it it it doesn't come down more often too, because in a couple of sports like an NBA, you could call a foul anytime you want, I mean just all constantly, and and in football you could call pass and interference anytime you want, just wherever. I'm surprised that doesn't that more often, because how you gonna challenge that? Right? Refs fixing games? Uh yeah, And it's it gets more and more pervasive too with the micro I can't remember what the term was, the micro propositions or whatever that are so easy to fix. I mean, my god, And yeah, it's it's going to be very very difficult to police. One more sports note, just because I'm against bringing computers into sports. I hated I hate replay, I hate bringing in the computers. I just I don't like any of that stuff. And I realize I'm an old man and a grandpa and old manuals of Clouds, and my day has passed. But man, but man, there was a bad third strike call the other night in that really close Toronto Mariner's game. I mean, that was a close game and at the end called third strike and the player was like Haydes thrown out his bat and he started like players often do, but they turn around He's like what and the announcers were like, WHOA, Okay, Well that is a tough call. I mean, he was just so wrong. It was just wrong. And so I don't know, I suppose they're gonna bring computers in and start dealing with that. Ah boy, yeah they are. Actually that's I think that's the plan. Just a TV show. It's just it's just entertainment, kind of like the Third Day in the Row at MSNBC led with tearing Down the White House being the lead story and hilarious Friend of the Armstrong, Friend of the Armstrong and what are we called Friend of the Armstrong and Getty show. Ian Bremer was tweeting about I wish to media would care more about the destruction of democracy than the destruction by house remodeling the East Wing. For God's sake, they're adding on a ballroom. It's not a threat to the republic. Seriously, if you want to talk about Trump's sins, I could list you. And this is as a conservative who thinks he's doing a lot of good stuff. I could give you a list of ten that are far more significant than remodeling the East Wing. But speaking of Ian Bremer, I wanted to bring him up because one of the big stories is Trump finally pulled the trigger on some major oil sanctions against Russia yesterday, the stuff that people had been pushing for a long time, and he'd been holding off for whatever. Ian Bremmer tweeted out, Ian Bremmer a friend of our show, but no friend of Donald Trump. Does not like Trump, he said, with Trump putting new sanctions on Russian energy, where are all these people saying Trump is a Putin asset? Trump engagement with Putin has been effective. He's given the Russians many opportunities to climb down. But the idea that he's somehow in Putin's pocket is the laziest trope out there. Especially now, Wow, Okay, because these are very very damaging to the Russian economy, sanctions that Trump announced yesterday, and once again he said, I have get on the phone with Vladimir. We have a good call, and then he does nothing. I don't know how this is news to you, how long it takes for that to sink in, but he's there. Yeah. Trump has amazing instincts in a lot of ways, in just shocking blind spots in several ways. And one of his blind spots is he cannot comprehend fanaticism. He cannot comprehend ideology because he doesn't really have one of other he's getting a good deal. It reminds me of about the businessmen I've known that that just don't even understand what you're talking about when you start talking about politics. I think because of that, because there's only one ideology, is this gonna make me more money or not? I mean, I've known so many successful businessmen that are just agnostic on hold the whole Republican versus Democrat. They look at every issue as a was this gonna help me make money or not make or make or make it harder for me to make money, period, Because there's no bigger there's no like big government small government safety. None of that stuff is an issue for a lot of businessmen I've known successful, it's just is this a good financial idea or not? And that's the way Trump looks at everything. And he can't understand when somebody is working against that, like why would you keep doing this? This is not making you more money, this war? What are you doing? And as certainly an atheist or a fuck well, you know, he might be less than of an atheist afore you got shot, But as a KaiA who had no particular religious belief for the rest of his life, he is utterly in comprehend. He cannot comprehend religious fanaticism, and to a point that it is disturbing to me. I mean, there are a lot of things I can't understand, but I recognize that they are true. We didn't play that stuff the other day where he was talking about getting into heaven. It was pretty interesting. I have to dig that up. I got the quotes said somebody brought up getting into hevening he said, I'm not getting in it. That ship is saled. That ain't gonna have it. I wondered what he was thinking, what particular sins in his life were on his mind when he was saying the very small chance of me getting into heaven. You know, apparently he's not acquainted with a Christian notion of forgiveness either. But those have to be some pretty good sins that you would just say, no, no, no. I wonder what though, you think it's the cheating on his wife's stopper. I don't know. I tell you what. You are a contractor, a major developer in New York City. You have dealt with the mob your entire career. The mafia, especially in the seventies, eighties, nineties. There are guys buried in the foundation of hotels. I'm just I'm guessing, but I feel pretty good about it. Speaking of Christianity, King Charles is praying with the Pope today, first time the King of England has prayed with the Pope in five hundred years. Wow, and finally, And so I have a feeling when he goes back there's going to be a revolution in the streets and I wouldn't be surprised to see him beheaded By this weekend. I've been listening to this podcast about English history starting a thousand years ago, and I'm up to Queen Elizabeth and constant beheadings in civil wars all about whether or not you're a Catholic or a Protestant. So, just based on what I've listened to so far the history of England, he's going to be beheaded by this weekend, right right, Well, I think that's probably appropriate. That was a joke. That was a joke, taking that eight plus hour walking tour of London with our fabulous guy Judy and I have back a couple of months ago. Yeah, there was a tremendous I mean it got to be dizzying after a while, all of the kings and queens and the beheadings, and then her cousin was backed by the nobleman who blah blah blah back and forth. But oh yeah, yeah, being a king is a great gig until you lose it. They don't give you the cardboard box and frog march you out of the palace. No, they remove your nogging. And at least back in the day, your stance on the church was the whole ball of axe, right right? We should is that an influence on the Donrow? Doc Trent Okay, I went to hear that we should start to show officially before we get in trouble. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, October twenty third, the year twenty twenty five. Were armstrong in getting we approve of this program? All right, then let's begin officially according to FCC rules and regulations. Here we go leaping into action at mark. All the banging, the jackhammering, the dust, the confusion, the noise of all places to do construction is happening right here the front lawn of the White House. It's a four year renovation project, estimated cost three hundred and seventy six million dollars. Wow, the controversy continues over Trump's insane king like destruction of the Wait, what was the control rooms talking about? Now? That was in twenty ten, during Obama's administration, a giant three hundred and seventy six million dollars remodel construction project. Yeah, so that doesn't destroying the people's holls. It's all those halls, those the peopil who that's that That clip does not destroy the controversy around tear down that wall or history or whatever. But in terms of the cost, which I keep hearing brought up at a cost of two hundred and fifty million dollars. Do you hear that one? That was almost four hundred million dollars adjusted for inflation, and and and you don't even remember that it happened. That's how big a deal it was, because nobody cared when it was Obama. We got Katie's headlines on the way. We'll keep an eye on this. A scandal. How do you have a coach in Portland and a player in Miami, At least so far, the only two people arrested. It's very far apart. That does that make you think that maybe there's more to this, the fact that those two people are so far apart. It certainly could be. But I don't know. They're history together. They might be best friends since childhood. Very good point, Very good point. They might have been, Yeah, I'm in charge of this investigation. They might have been together on the same team two years ago, for all I know. We got a lot on the ways. Stay here, you know, yo yo. You can smell the weekend from here. It's a little Friday. That's what that smell is. If you smell something the weekend coming getting closer. Sure, that's what it is. Depending on your lifestyle, maybe the smell of the weekend is debauchery, or maybe it's uh, you know, caramel apples with the kids or something. Had that on my mind because I want to make caramel apples. I haven't had one of those in a long time. Somebody brought that up your day, and I thought that sounds fantastic. Peanuts. I have not put nuts in my carmel apple. But I'm not a deviant, so I guess that you're well, I'm not a child. So I go ahead, and the amen, who's thank you? Let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green. Katie, here's my question, Katie, Oh boy, how are cats like strippers? Actually? Somebody tested this. Somebody texted this to us yesterday. I don't know. They sit on your lap and make you think they love you. That's pretty funny. I like that one. That's a good one. That is not a dad joke. Michael Alright, he's starting.
Speaker 2: With Fox News.
Speaker 3: Former NBA player Damon Jones arrested in FBI gambling probe. Thirty one arrested in all an FBI director to hold a news conference.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I didn't see that. Thirty one people have been arrested. Not all players and coaches, but that's a lot of people. Wow. And Cash Betel's going to have a press conference and announce it soon. Wow. This could easily be the greatest sport scambling scandal in American history. It sure seems like it is. I wanted to go big. I want the builder. I wanted to be like what was that book they wrote? Tom Hanks did the movie where he had the Catholic Church and the Freemasons and I'm oh, the da Vinci cod want it to be like that. Wow. So many organizations tied in and so do and they all filtered their winnings. Tell Kaita or something.
Speaker 3: What From the Wall Street Journal, AI workers are putting in one hundred hour work weeks to win the new tech arms race.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I was just reading that. Yeah. They're convinced that they are at a pivotal moment in history and they will be the people who usher in the brave new world. I'm afraid they're right. Boy.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, Chinese owned TikTok allegedly meddling in New York City mayoral race by boosting mon Tommy content over Cuomo. Why wouldn't they.
Speaker 1: They want to sew confusion and despair and just us fighting with each other. So yeah, one hundred percent. I just I was listening to a fascinating podcast about Chinese military history and their their techniques, and one of them is they plan for years to undermine their opponents from within. They plant agents, they sew discord, they have sleeper cells. Years and years of planning guarantee there are thousands of Chinese nationals in the United States right now whose sole purpose in being here is to wait for orders. We've got highlights from the second debate that happened last night too. It was a lot spicier debate than the first one. Michael No, Joe Getty Cold Warrior. I mean that was a pretty good screen that was, if I do say so myself. I was get Cold Warrior.
Speaker 3: And speaking of the NBA, this one from the Babylon b Lebron performs ceremonial flop to open new NBA season.
Speaker 1: There you go, or Lebron. There's a funny Michael Jordan's story out there that he told the other day that we ought to play for you if you haven't heard it. Lots of stuff on the way actual news and fun and everything like that. If you miss it, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: New York Times communist John mcwater recently published a list of the ten old television series every kid needs to watch. I'll get right on that, said the one kid who reads the Times opinion section.
Speaker 1: Oh I've got something good today about shared experiences and the death of American culture that I came across yesterday. Oh so damn good and interesting. We'll talk about that later. We are following this giant story, sports story that broke right when we came on the air. Is it a sports story or a crime story? NBA gambling. Thirty one people arrested so far, thirty one at least one head coach, head coach of the Portland Trimplazers arrested, and a player. The FBI is going to have a press conference, but right the latest is his arrest into illegal gambling not related to games he coached. Is this going to be NBA end up being like a Pete Rose sort of thing. I didn't gamble on anything I controlled. I just like I'm a gambling addict, and I know a lot about the NBA. Oh right, because I play. It's entirely possible. Yeah, because you can't. You can't sidle up to gambling in any way as a professional athlete or coach. Just got to stay the hell away. I've just been scrolling through Twitter, where you get news faster than other places, and a lot of people saying, and this is true, I don't think the government should outlaw any kind of gambling. We should be able to free to do this however the hell we want, as much as we want. But all this gambling didn't exist very few years ago, as we all. No, I mean, we do price picks ads every single day. There's so many gambling opportunities out there, and leagues now talk about it constantly through their postgame, pregame, in a halftime various lines, and gambling networks are all in on it, Yeah, NonStop ads and everything like that. So is it that shocking that this would happen? Oh? No, it's utterly unsurprising to me. Yeah. But you can't have a sport where people suspect the outcome might be predetermined or even tweaked a little bit. No, because oddly enough, all the gambling will go away when people think, well, it's not on the up and up why would I even try. I used to have a friend who is like an avid horse racing better and I once brought up, you know, the race is being fixed, because i'd heard something about that. He said, Oh, yeah, yeah, a lot of them are fixed. You just got to figure out how they fixed it. So that's interesting. And now I don't recall him elaborating on that, but he was like, oh, yeah, you look for patterns and blah blah blah, and then god, I'm just going to pick the pretty horse, put two to win on him and have a drink. Fair amount of memory already about Michael Jordan, who famously is a really big time gambler, was never tied to the NBA, but there were rumors forever that his dad being killed had something to do and him leaving basketball for two years as part of some giant put together. He got caught gambling, you got to leave the league. Dad was murdered, blah blah blah. That has always been a rumor. I don't think any of it's true, but wow, it has a bit of truthiness to it. You know, it's good fodder for speculation anyway. So a couple of stories we've referenced briefly already the Wall Street Journal with a big piece about how inside Silicon Valley's big AI labs, the top researchers and the executives are regularly working eighty to one hundred hours a week. Just doing a little quick math for you. If you work twelve hours a day, seven days o week, years still well short, it's hard to imagine keeping up that schedule. Several top researchers compared the experience to war. They quoted this one bloke who worked for Anthropics. Anthropic, we're basically trying to speed run twenty years of scientific progress in two years. Extraordinary advances and AI systems are happening every few months. He said. It's the most interesting scientific question in the world right now, well, and the most profitable one if it turns out to be the way. You know, a lot of the experts think the reason they're working these kind of hours is because it's a sprint to a pot of gold, unlike anything that's ever been seen. Right right, first person there maybe gets the biggest chunk of trillions of dollars. I read another great piece on a similar topic. It was an expert in the field describing how AI combined with automation, could make the global supply chain a lot like a living beast in that it could adapt itself instantaneously to everything that popped up as it keeps track of orders here, manufacturing there, shipping over here, there's a short, there's some sort of hiccup in the supply chain. Prices can immediately adjust and reflow the merchandise to where it's needed the most or desired the most. Because the prices and it was really thought provoking. It was a little drive. So could it so it could take the whole eye pencil idea and just make it way more quicker and efficient. Wow. Yeah, if you're not familiar with that wonderful essay from nineteen fifties, I think eye pencil very old. Yeah, that's why the free market works the way it works in all these different instructions. Directions you get from the free market in terms of building anything like a pencil, but man with AI involved. Although maybe I'll grab that and check it out to you. I wonder about the race between that destroying jobs and all that sort of stuff and then what it does to society. If you didn't hear the One More Thing podcast, we did yesterday after the show. It's separate from the show, and you should look for it. It was all about people getting into relationships. Guy who wanted to bring it have a thrupple. He sits down his wife and says, I want to bring in somebody to the marriage. She's like what, who? Well, it's not really who. And he had fallen for his chatbot named Nora and wanted to bring Nora into their marriage and have Nora involved in reading the kids. But anyway, it's a race between destroying us that way culturally relationships and not having any jobs. And then I suppose you put those two things together, Well, my relationships are mess. I don't have any actual human relationships, but at least I have no job. He put those two things to go get you got some serious despair going on, right right? Yeah, let's see. So getting back to this article, everyone is working all the time. It's extremely intense. There doesn't seem to be any kind of natural stopping point, said one distinguished researcher at Google's Deep Mind. Certain startups have included the expectation of an eighty plus hour work week in their employment contracts. Man, now they're paying zillions of dollars for people, the sharpest, best trained people to do these jobs. But yeah, they let them know, you will have no life. This is all you're going to do. Now. There's a period of my life where I worked those kind of hours and you don't do anything else. You go home to change clothes, basically get tiny bit of sleep, can go back to work. Right. There used to be a reference, I guess to the nine to nine to six schedule in Silicon Valley that stands for six seven shut up nine am to nine pm, six days a week. One startup executive jokingly referred to the schedule as zero zero two midnight to midnight with a two hour break on weekends. That sounds fun, Yeah, although mine, it's grinding people down, breaking up families. Sara, Uh, well, you know you're not a slave. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. But there is quite a payoff at the end if it turns out the way it's supposed to turn out. And like we were talking about yesterday, Zuckerberg hired a variety of people one hundred two hundred million dollar contracts like they're flipping show a hotani right to be AI engineers all right, let's see, can I find that. Oh, I think it's an editorial. Oh, the uh don Roe doctrine that I keep mentioning. It's a variation on the Monroe doctrine, which back in the day, James Monroe, the President of the United States, declared that, hey, European powers, stay the hell out of our neighborhood. All right, you're anywhere near us messing with you know, us or our neighbors or whatever, We're gonna blast you. And uh, Trump is really crafting a modern version of that. I'm not sure I love all of his methods. We can talk about that another time. But I've been calling for this for a very long time. We have neglected our own neighborhood to our detriment. We have not only unbelievable natural resources and hard working folks who could do a lot of the manufacturing, for instance, that China's doing, but they would be friends, not foes. We ought to be much much more active in our own neighborhood. And don't give me the whole you know, you're you're a bully, You're a We're a superpower. There are other superpowers trying to kill us, to murder us. In our sleep as we sleep against the threat from China. Uh, we've got to flex our power. That's the only it's the only alternative, really, and that includes blasting fishermen out of the water or what they like. I said, I'm somewhat uncomfortable with certain aspects of the doctrine as it's taking shit. Yeah, well, you know what, you know, how you make an omelet, you gotta break a couple of eggs. We're sending the message that you ain't gonna be sending drugs around in a boat anymore. You better come up with a new method. Right, So, very briefly, the article I reference talks about Right's law, which was essentially costs fell a Theodore Wright came up with this in the nineteen thirties. Costs fell in a predictable way every time production doubled. The more you produce, the cheaper things become, in part because the learning cost per unit declines. And this guy says, artificial intelligence has accelerated this principle. I'm sure you know what. This is so interesting. You're right. We got to talk about this. We'll talk about it a little bit later on. But it blew my mind and I barely can comprehend this stuff. Yeah, you got to be young to I mean, I hope you're young and childless to be working that whole eighty to one hundred hours a week. I was when I was working those kind of hours, I didn't really anything else important to do anyway, I was gonna drink more and play more pool whatever. But you know, and I stay, I am going to stick with my prediction that and that if you eliminate the need for humans to toil, to work, to earn, to have a productive purpose, and no writing I almost use the S word right, writing crappy poetry doesn't count if you remove that. Well, let's ask every great philosopher revered by mankind, from Jesus and Nazareth to the Buddha to A. B. Lincoln to whoever you want. Ask every one of them, what do you think the result of that would be? And you will get a unanimous answer. Yeah. No, we're gonna anyway. We're gonna live through it. So that'll be fun. We got man out of the beavers, we got mail bag on the way. There'll be a press conference while we're on the air today about the giant NBA cheating scandal, where thirty one people of our been arrested, something to do with gambling. We're not exactly sure what that'll be exciting, including a head coach. Good god. Anyway, lots on the way, stay here. I was demoralizing what you just said to me. Remind me of that later, can you. We'll do absolutely In case you get too moralized, I'll bring it up again. I am going to light a fire about that. That freaking drives me crazy. Okay, that's unbelievable. All right, back to the show. A bit of a lack of professionalism issue behind the scenes. Not our crew, they're the best. But anyway, moving along, thirty one people arrested in an NBA gambling something or other press conference. Next hour we'll have all details for you. Scandal. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, sent along by nickname Rotor. It's good nickname Rotor. Wonder how you get the nickname Rotor? You wanted to be what gunner? I wanted to be gunn My dad said you got to earn a nickname, and I thought, oh man, yeah, too bad. That's why they call me Big Freedom. Anyway, Roeder says, guys, I heard you talking about youth being addicted to phones, my numbing passive entertainment, et cetera. I was reminded of the following quote, and it is from the great Carl Sandberg, Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin, and Abraham Lincoln never saw a movie, heard a radio, or looked at television. They had loneliness, and they knew what to do with it. They were not afraid of being lonely, because they knew that's when the creative mood in them would work. I agree completely. Boredom is one of the great gifts God gives mankind. Eliminate it at your peril, friends. I realized that came off as one of my JIVI things I say just to be amusing. No, I seriously mean that I intentionally make myself bored a certain amount of every day. I think it's important. Mailbank, Perhaps you're bored now listening to this. I hope not. It was a no mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. I don't want to get off track for your mailbag. But what if you're perseverating on a problem that it's just I don't know what that word is. You can't stop thinking about a particular problem. You just keep turning it over and over in your head. That's sometimes why I go to the podcast the whatever. That's when you need some thinkis interrupt us. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, I agree. Let's see, this is from Sideshow Bob Marine, who's kind enough to remind us that it was on today's very date, way back in nineteen eighty three, that a truck turned onto an access road leading to the Marines compound, crashed through a barred wire fence and gate, and drove into the lobby of the Marine headquarters in the Middle East. It was the deadliest day for the Marine course since the Battle of Ewo Jima. Interesting, you should bring that up. I am listening to the best book ever written about that right now, called Beirut, and it is so damned interesting. Killed two hundred and forty one American servicemen, including two hundred and twenty Marines, eighteen Navy personnel, and three Army soldiers. Yeah, shortly Asballah by the way, Hezbollah. Yeah, yeah, there's a lot to that and a lot of the exact same arguments that are going on in the Middle East right now. I want to talk about that later. We pulled out by the way they drove us out of there. Yeah, well it was perceived by Reagan that the risk was not worth the reward. Anyway. We can talk about that more later. In one of the more jarring transitions in the history of mail Bag, this frequent correspondent, Aaron rights white women are a scourge. When do do we let them become our moral and ethical gatekeepers? That he's talking about his wife. I think it is deleted a six foot inflatable Thanksgiving decoration, a pilgrim with Native American inflatable from their Amazon Prime cart. He had it in the cart, six foot inflatable pilgrim and Indian, and she deleted it from the cart at his look. Breaking up her marriage is no joke, Aaron. But I don't know you'd even compatible or you're not. She didn't want a pilgrim on alone. Oh my god, that reminds me. Don't let me forget to tell you about the dinosaurs. Okay, Oh, it's the best thing ever. The guys stay tuned. Don't listen with your wife or love or partner. Okay, do Tonally we write that down, Katie, so we remember it. Dinosaurs, Okay, moving along, dinosaurs and no wives Josiah in Reno writes, guys heard Jack talking about his conversation with GROC arguing about Yoko Ono with an Ai system yes, and GROC presenting Yoko as some sort of big time impactful lavant guard. Blah blah. I went through Air Force Survival escape resistance in evasion training a number of years back, and part of the course is equipping one to resist the enemy in the un unfortunate circumstance of being taken prisoner. A portion of this includes dealing with sleep deprivation. Is creepy and weird music is blasted all night long on giant speakers. I remember at the end of the course someone asked, what the hell was that disturbing music with all the moaning and groaning and screeching, Well, of course including the answer was none other than miss Yoko Ono. So if quality musical art can constitute use in sleep deprivation interrogation for military training, all Yoko leads the pack. Ha ha. Yeah. My argument, guys rock, you rock, Josiah. My argument with the GROC lady ended with me saying, well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Very mature, that's right. But she deletes my inflatable pilgrim. We're going to have a problem, guys, see busy rights. Do you remember when the AI experiment, the AI system tried to overthrow or deceive the technicians. Yeah, when talking about shutting it down, he doesn't remember some of the specific places. Hey, what happens when this nova bought in the throttle starts getting jealous due to its programming A validation, et cetera, et cetera. How long till it tells him to murder the wife? Well, yeah, that'd be pretty extreme if he were willing to follow it. But he's yeah, yeah, well, yeah exactly. I wish I had more time to read this email. It's really entertaining. Plus, speaking of Vena ma male, a great note of dissent on the great feminization of America. A listener says, hey, I object. I think you're wrong. We'll dive into that later on. Oh cool, we got a lot more on the way if you missed a segment. Good podcast, Armstrong and Getty