Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Lady Mailcamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamra Judge reporting from Duncan Donuts.
Speaker 2: The fact that I'm not I wasn't sure if today was we were supposed to be wearing our Halloween costumes or if you were just pulling a bron one.
Speaker 3: Well giving her a run for her money.
Speaker 2: Hold on, is the hat Duncan as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Costume, costume or coture.
Speaker 3: Definitely not couture at this point, how could you even how do you know.
Speaker 2: I should have borne my onesie? Why didn't you tell me if there was.
Speaker 3: A if you can wear a hot dog out for this cuture, then I'm going to say this is couture.
Speaker 1: Couture, couture, ching ching.
Speaker 2: Tam is just back from New York. You guys like laying on.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we were in New York. We were at a charity event for nef here I believe is how you pronounce it. It's a rare kidney disease. Jen Geyser, who is, as you know, a executive at Bravo her son Owen was diagnosed when he was young. And it was a beautiful event and we had it was kind of like a mini Bravo con. I'm not gonna lie. There was a lot, there was Jersey people there, there's New York housewives. There was some salt like Orange County. It was in Andy of course, was presenting Jen with the award, and then I went back to the room and barfed from my guts up. I don't know why, but I'm like, no, no, I can't today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we have twats gone tomorrow and I too go.
Speaker 3: And I saw to Lores since she was super excited about going. I talked to Polly. Eddie hung out with Polly a lot, and I'm like, are you going, Paulie. He's like no. Dolores told me it was a girl thing. Eddie's going. Edyone's going come on go.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if he's going to go. So yeah, So it was great. There was, you know, some housewives that I didn't want to talk to, and I stayed quite clear of them.
Speaker 2: Well that's you know, you just did the que you did the like the Heather and the Katie walk by where they just ignored each other, which that they don't exist.
Speaker 3: I think that was the shortest amount of time I've ever been in New York. We landed at eight in the morning. Couldn't get into our hotel room, you know, we took the Red Eye. Couldn't get our hotel room, hotel one a clock, one o'clock, and uh literally went to Sarah Bet like we always do, go for breakfast and watch across street. The hotel was. It was called the Pierre and it's literally kind of catty corner from the Plaza Hotel and it was like a mini plaza.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was really beautiful. I really liked a lot. And we just went and laid down on the grass and like the New Yorkers do, you know, took a little nap before we went in. And then I had this really nice guy named Nico do my makeup, so if you're ever a dream York he was really really good. He he does Derunda's makeup. And I was talking to her. I said, I I'm literally flying in. I have no hair and makeup, and She's like, oh no, no, I'll set you up. I did my own hair and a ponytail because I thought that I could have Michelle do it before I left that night and sleep on it on the plane.
Speaker 2: Didn't work out.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out so well. Now, puld that sucker back in a ponytail.
Speaker 2: But you know you're good as new today and you're dunking outfit and I dunk, and I'm glad you didn't miss the opportunity to watch for a housewoids of Salt Lake City. So we could recap that now because.
Speaker 3: I actually watched it in the airport on my phone. It was good.
Speaker 2: It was good. But before we even begin, is Meredith Mars even like a part of this show anymore? Because I feel like Wenley has been in as much as she has.
Speaker 3: Uh, she definitely wasn't in that much, which I was kind of shocked because she was on Watch Happens Live. Andy was. She showed up for a little bit. I saw her, I didn't talk to her. Meredith showed up, and then Andy's like, I gotta go, I gotta go film watch What Happens Live. And Meredith was the guest, which was kind of shocking because usually you're on an episode where you're either outspoken or something's going on your life.
Speaker 2: But maybe her children were too booked up to record like another bath bomb making session, so there's just nothing to get done there.
Speaker 3: Oh the shade, the shade, Joe.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's Halloween. I'm feisty. I've been to multiple Halloween parades already. I've got a shower and put on my costume after this and go trick or treating, which to me is trick or treating with children four years of age, and it's fun.
Speaker 3: I miss those days. Just wait until you don't have kids go trick or treating. I was just talking to Sophia about this. I said, maybe we should get go with Ava this year and go trick or treating. And she's like, because Sophia misses it as well. It's just conteen. She's not gonna be trick or treating, but she is going to a party.
Speaker 2: Oh, get it, get it? Okay. So the episode Step starts off with Lisa and Whitney screaming back and forth at each other, and Angie breaks them up, and then and Andrew breaks them up, and she's like, I probably should have done this hours ago, but Mary's now going to give a blessing. I'm like, oh no, now, it's not the time, Lisa tells Whitney she would never have done this to her, but also Mary has everybody hold hands.
Speaker 3: But the fact that God, the fact that she had the two in the old hands all I could think about, and you probably you did too. Is like when your kids and you're get in trouble and your mom and dad's like, hold your brother's hands. You just you guys are hug each other. You're like, no, no, You're like, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: They did it, They did it. I wonder if their acrylic nails are like pushing into each other's hands at this moment. But then the husband's kind of start to get involved, but it's because Lisa kind of runs up to Justin and Justin what like Lisa tells Whitney she would have never done this to her, and then Justin questions why Lisa is calling Whitney a liar. Then John pushes himself between Justin and Lisa. Justin tells John to get away from him, and then Lisa says she's not forgiving Whitney for what she's done.
Speaker 3: What was your whole thought about all that?
Speaker 2: That? I?
Speaker 3: You know, I think we agree that we hate when guys get involved in stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I think Lisa definitely went up to Justin.
Speaker 3: And said something about your lying, effing wife, right, yeah, like she but also in her defense, like I her husband was also standing there.
Speaker 2: But well, I think.
Speaker 3: Both guys are equally to blame. Yeah, but Justin did get involved and he kind of just moved forward, and then then John getting involved in pushing and all that stuff. I'm like, oh God, we're gonna have blows any minute now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I I also I kind of don't know why this is happening. But I'm not sure why this event has also morphed in to like other events, Like all of a sudden, I'm like, are we at Jessel's party? Like I could, are we still at the same one? It was like the same is this the same franchise? I'm like, are we also at the same one where Jared I'm like, are we still at the same event? Jared came to like where are we? Like, I feel like this event, well.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare be comparing New York to Salt Lake City?
Speaker 2: True? True, that's take it.
Speaker 3: Back, take it back, But I get it. It kind of was like at the same type of part. Well, they're always at parties. We're always at parties speaking and yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: Well, then Justin dumps out all of Lisa's branded drink products. Lisa says, John is not in the wrong, and Justin was very aggressive.
Speaker 3: Just very dramatic.
Speaker 2: This is a little dramatic. Justin says he was enrage and tried to stay calm, and Whitney says Lisa wanted a fight to distract what she called her out for. Lisa says, Whitney is hoping this will get her one hundred thousand dollars in sales when it airs. I mean, Justin's level of petty was a little bit snowflake worthy at this point.
Speaker 3: But then I'm like, no, Justin, that's kind of cringe. Not do that. You're getting too involved. I mean it's almost as cringe as when the guys meet up. Oh oh my god, they were no jersey boys.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it's the only franchise that the husbands can meet up, and I'm willing to watch his jersey.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Had a great time with Joey Gorga last night too.
Speaker 2: He's always can you try and do the trend that Joey Gorga and Melissa just did but that everybody's doing on Instagram. You put your foot, it's like a dancing with the stars move where you like one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know they did it. I haven't been.
Speaker 2: They tried to do it. They couldn't do it. Melissa got a foot cramp. That's funny.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it because I just can't do stuff like that. I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, can we try it tomorrow at Swatskon.
Speaker 3: I'll lift you Okay.
Speaker 2: I think we can smash my heat into anything. Oh my gosh. Okay. Then Brittany goes to Heather's beauty lab. Heather says Brittany looked like a war widow. Brittany says it's because she still loves him. Heather questions what happened to repairing her relationship with her daughters and being single, and Brittany says she is single. Then Heather tells Brittany she is talking crazy, and Brittany says that is condescending. Do you think that Heather was being condescending at this point?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's hard to say, because Heather's pretty much always condescending. Yeah, you know, who she can't be condescending to. She's gonna put her right back in her place.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bronwyn.
Speaker 3: Bronwyn just served her her her rights. Man, I don't know. Brittany's starting to confuse me a little bit. And when they said daughters, she doesn't talk to any of her daughters.
Speaker 2: I don't think she talks to both her daughters. Remember they that kind of like started a thing that like first drinks or whatever they had. Yeah, but it's like, Brittany, I want you to want self esteem as much as I want a snowflake. I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 3: But like she actually reminds me, She reminds me of somebody that's on our cast. At first, I feel bad for Brittany, But how many times are you going to let this do manipulate you. You shouldn't be mad at Heather or Lisa. You should be mad at Jared or.
Speaker 2: If you don't or if you don't want other people's opinions, then don't share what's going on with Jared. Yeah, I mean, but then broun When and her husband Todd, they get lunch. Todd travels three to four days a week, and broun Win likes it because she picks them up at the airport in costumes.
Speaker 3: Kind of like mine today. Yeah, I mean, how many times did production film bron went in a costume, different costumes at airport? You think it was probably just one day, Like okay, running with this outfit, Okay, running with this outfit, change in the car, yeah, change in the that just I I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I I mean, I don't even understand I don't even pick people up at the airport.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's what That's what I was thinking. If Lax and I tried X picked ediop, now he's probably either gonna have his car there or he is going to uber at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like picking people up from the airport, that's I mean. I guess like, if you're going to do it, you may as well go all out.
Speaker 3: But I feel like we should get some hot dog costumes and other costumes to wear.
Speaker 2: For when we're live, yeah, or for whenever we pick each other up from the airport, which will be never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's what I'm saying. That's how we should do.
Speaker 2: At the live because we'll see each other.
Speaker 3: At first, I really thought her costumes were for TV only, but to see pictures of this. It's just crazy. I mean, did she do it one time? And then productions like no, let's go in there and we're going to film you in ten different costumes as if you're picking him up.
Speaker 2: I really don't know. I do not know, but Todd looked like he'd rather get run over by an Indy five hundred car than take part in the conversation that bron Win then brings him into. Oh I know, because she's saying she wants to do a group trip to the Indie Race and Long Beach for her ten year anniversary. Bronwin isn't inviting Brittany and is on the fence about Heather. And then we see this text message which is I look very mafia. Good night, my love. Wish you were here with me. Ooh Britney is here, but omg, she brought a new guy as her date. I said hi to John for you no one herex mafia. I wasted a good look. Jared just showed up. Britney has two dates and they are duel over her. I'll be so entertained. The fact that she uses all these emojis is also impressive. I manifested violence John and justin are.
Speaker 3: It's like twenty nine years old, isn't she. I mean, maybe that's.
Speaker 2: Why my prayer got delivered wrong. Why aren't you here for this insanity? I'm home, unscathed. Call me and wake me up. When you get up, I want to tell you every detail. Ha haha.
Speaker 3: They are pretty damn cute together. But that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of text messages to one person without a response.
Speaker 3: Oh there was no response. I didn't catch that.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean maybe there is when you keep scrolling, But I mean this is that's all blue, that's all one way.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that. I did not notice that.
Speaker 2: Then Lisa and her sister get lunch. Lisa says her son, Henry, is having a hard time with Jack being gone. She gets emotional that Henry is struggling with friends and she feels guilty as a mom. Lisa says Angie calling her a bad mom was a truth serum for her. Denise reassures Lisa she is a great mom.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, so let's stick into this, like, nobody wants to be called a bad mom, and Lisa's not a bad mom. I'm sure no one on the cast is a bad mom. But is that really what Angie said. Do you really think she said like or do you think that Lisa's taken it too far? You know, like having your kids. A lot of parents have kids that are gamers, and it is a struggle to get them off and to get them out and to have them do other things. But sit in front of a computer screen, do you and sometimes as a mom, you think, oh my god, like you start to like, just go, just go play. I don't care anymore, Like I'm tired of bitching at you. Do you think that she feels bad that her son's a gamer?
Speaker 2: Well, Angie said she doesn't allow Electra to game, but Heather was the one who made it sound a lot worse than it was. Yeah, but I mean we have to also remember at the beginning of the season, when Angie and Lisa were arguing back and forth, Lisa said to Angie, Oh, well, you always just will get off the phone with me for Elektra and then.
Speaker 3: Like it just that's they started bringing up just not bring the kids sat. Yeah, let's just never turns out well for anybody.
Speaker 2: Some kids gain too much, some kids talk back, So I mean, kids are gonna be kids. But then Angie Whitney and braun Win go for a walk. Whitney says, Lisa and John o justin an apology. John texted Justin asking to talk, and she says, Lisa gets angry and gets revenge. And then Whitney tells braun When that Lisa will treat her differently because she has everything she wants. I'm not going to say about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Heather and Angie go to Britney's church gathering. Brittany's mother passed away last year and this is going to honor her. Brittany wants the fairy tale relationship that her parents. But I really hope Brittany doesn't try to force a feud with Angie because she brought a bottle of wine as a gift.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, did you think it was inappropriate for her to bring wine when we've seen I mean, they show the flashbacks of Brittany chugging glasses of wine since the show started, So I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing because this was a I don't know, like I'm more of a more like an LDS type.
Speaker 3: Of you didn't have to serve it.
Speaker 2: It was just a but like you're lucky, like if somebody brings me a candle or a bottle of wine. I'm thrilled because I know, nine times out of ten, I don't do that shit unless I have something to regift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what else I'm confused about gift? I just got that. It's it's Heather. She left the Mormon Church, but she acts like she misses it, Like why she's so canst the Mormon Church. She's written a book about it, but she's showing up and sitting there and singing the hymns.
Speaker 2: Is that what they're called hymns? Yeah, well, singing the hymn. But I feel like Brittany really wanted to show that she had as a good boy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I gotta say.
Speaker 2: It was like hold on.
Speaker 3: Barlowe's I believe nobody and that was there said didn't say anything about it. They didn't go like, oh my god, your voice is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's no one mentioned it. But then you know, we see some of the people needed to pull up on their phones the words.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, okay, here we go. Those are some solid Mormons, and I was like, let's go. Then what happens Heather tells Angie and Brittany the Bronwin invited her over, and she says Bronwin is very direct. Heather says she's slimy, and she says she never said anything bad about Lisa's parenting. Heather says Bronwin doesn't know anything. She was she wasn't there, so that I, like we say said earlier, I think that's all Heather blowing everything out of proportion. I really think the other girls are just as we like to use these words, collateral damage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So Angie questions why Heather didn't support her and she's only loyal to Lisa. Angie says that she's been seen this before with Jen Shaw. Oh god, not Jen Shaw. Heather says this is not about her loyalty, It's about Angie and Lisa's friendship. Heather tells Angie she should fix things with Lisa. Do you think Heather holds Angie to a different standard than Lisa.
Speaker 2: I think just Angie is newer.
Speaker 3: And Heather doesn't really like new girls. Well, it takes her a while to worry.
Speaker 2: It takes her a while to kind of warm up and see, Oh.
Speaker 3: She's known Angie since high school. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, she's no nurse since high school. But they weren't friends, Like did you hear the way they talked about each other, Like, oh, Heather's always wanted to sit at the table, you know. I think that's that's what it is. Like they both have, you know, opinions on each other that they when they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the hypocrisy. Angie can't be too upset at Heather for running and telling Lisa when she ran and told Whitney what Lisa said, that's what we do on this show. We are very messy. Everybody is messy.
Speaker 2: The whole cast is messy, messy, messy, messy, messy. But when I tell you that, I screamed when it was John who was parallel parking, I.
Speaker 3: Thought for sure that a girl was going to get out of that car, because I'm like, yep, that's me, Oh yeah, that's me. And John got out.
Speaker 2: I went, I know. Then John and Justin meet to talk. Justin says the conflict surprised him and he needed to defend his wife. John says what scared heard him was how angry he got taking a step towards Lisa. Justin agrees, but questions how it happened. A second time, John apologizing apologizes, explains it was a snap decision, and then John asked if he would apologize to Lisa. Justin says he'll have to think about it. Should Justin just apologize to Lisa?
Speaker 3: Just apologize? Justin absolutely should apologize Lisa for up to her, and Lisa should apologize for involving him. Yeah, just all get along, people.
Speaker 2: I mean, Justin, while you're on your apology tour, can you also apologizing for wearing head to toe logos? Why every time? Every day it gets stop? Justin? I like you, but I can't.
Speaker 3: You know how I feel about guys and logos. This was the most awkward to sit down housewife show like forever. And I mean, between the guys, I've never seen anything like this. I think that John felt. I could feel how nervous he was. I mean, the guy couldn't even park his car, the energy he had. Like, what am I doing? How did I get talked into this?
Speaker 2: What am I doing? It's it's no good. And then uh, then then we get to more awkward stuff and a lot of dog shit, actual literal dog shit.
Speaker 3: It was. It was no Whoville. It was Poohville for sure. I couldn't, like dog shit on the floor. Uh uh, no way, Like how.
Speaker 2: In the world, Like do you not listen? Don't smell it?
Speaker 3: You smell it, like you can't just leave it there. There wasn't just one pile, there's several piles. And I get her house is big.
Speaker 2: But no, no, I can, like I can smell it if like an like there's a ship, like it's my neighbor's house.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can smell my own backyard.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, so you know. Heather walks in. Bronwyn tells Heather that she thought she told Whitney what she had said in a negative tone. They walk around, they look at the house. They do like the side by side of Mary Cosby's and and bron wins. But then we see shit and piss everywhere. I get that you have a puppy, but like you know they're coming to film, just just you know, run around your house and pick up the shits real quick.
Speaker 3: Or She also said she'd been there but two years. There's no pictures on the walls.
Speaker 2: One of the rooms. It was the first time we saw it and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, whoa what that pink the pink one.
Speaker 2: I can't remember there was like little stools and things everywhere.
Speaker 3: Else that she loves color, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: She does well. So her house is like your outfit today.
Speaker 3: I know, I was just thinking that.
Speaker 2: Then Bronwin apologizes but wants Heather to understand that she has a part in this. Heather says, none of this is genuine, and then Bronwin explained she's planning a trip and is on the fence about inviting her. Heather questions why she needs to beg for an invitation. Then Bronwin says Heather has called her a bad friend and her husband was stupid to not have a prenup. Heather says Bronwin is just looking for an excuse to not invite her and leave. Okay, do we agree that Bronwin and Heather? Do you agree with Braun when that Heather also needs to take accountability for being messy?
Speaker 3: Yes? One thousand percent. How can Heather not see that she's messy? Seriously, Heather, you are messy. We like you because you are messy, but let's not act like you're not messy. Yeah, but I'll tell you I've never seen anybody anybody put Heather in her place like Bronwin did, oh no, she she is not anybody to mess with this Bronwin. She did not back down. She owned her part. She called out Heather, She's an amazing addition.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like Monica was like, good job, bron I wonder if they talk. Probably I'm gonna let us know. Are you friends with Bronwin? Do you know her? Do you guys slide into each other's DM or is she in reality? Von tee at all?
Speaker 3: I really thought. I think Heather thought that Brahma would pipe down and fall in line, but now she wasn't having it, and she was not and that's pretty impressive for a newbie.
Speaker 2: But then once Heather left, I think bron was like, oh shit, because then she's like to put her head down and you could sell she was about to start to cry.
Speaker 3: Well, it probably was a lot for her. I think she was like one of those people that really, you know, it's probably out of her nature, but she was really standing her ground and speaking her mind. And then all of a sudden, it's like, oh, what did I just do? It's like me, every time I leave filming, why would I do that?
Speaker 2: That's horrible, so funny.
Speaker 3: But then the ratings are good. You know, it is what it is, But I will tell you there's been a little turned. Tables are turning a little bit. People are noticing, like the total gang up on me on social media, and people are yeah, yeah, like basically saying, if we didn't have her, what wouldn't we be talking about?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Like who knows?
Speaker 3: Let camera be evil?
Speaker 2: Hashtags, hashtag Oh my gosh, I'm gonna hashtag that on every picture of us now. But yeah, I've been joining Salt Lake City. I I feel like good.
Speaker 3: I liked this episode. I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: I liked it, I appreciated it, I liked it. But thanks you guys for tuning in to another episode of the twats. We hope to see you all at twalt Con.
Speaker 3: Yes, can't wait.