Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino w in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you look about the bandliggages ed rush for eighteen hundred yards of the rookie O joe. Yeah, as a matter of fact, that was like the fourth, like the fourth or fifth most yards. Ever, I don't think we're ever gonna see a rookie rush for more than that O joe because they don't run the ball like that nomber.
Speaker 4: They don't run it enough.
Speaker 2: They don't run the ball. You know how many carried.
Speaker 1: First of all, even if you get six yards of carry, you would have to carry the ball at least three hundred times. Yeah, if you average four, if you average five yards of carry, now.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be looking at three hundred and fifty carries.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're starting to get into that point of no return because you start getting to that three seventy three eighty three ninety four hundred. That's the pointum no return. Only Eric Dickerson had been able to go to that number and return safely. If you go back and look at the guys that got three ninety, look at the James Wilder, look at Terrell Davis, look at uh the dirt mister Jamal Anderson, look at Eddie George, look.
Speaker 2: At the guys that get those.
Speaker 1: Go back and study those once they hit that number and see what their career happened after that.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. So that's why I don't think we're gonna see it again. And ed did it.
Speaker 1: He did it, and and and and and and and and in eighty three, which was a rookie year because he came in that great draft class with Marino and l Way and Kelly Richard did within that Bruce Matthews was in that draft class, Darryl Green was in that draft class. They had like seven Hall of Famers, and back then, I don't think they were only twenty eight teams.
Speaker 2: So a court down there, you know, was a was crazy. Uh. But so who's your hall of fame? Who's your Hall of fame? Number two?
Speaker 5: The Hall of fame in number two, I mean the hall of fame, I mean your anima mentioned you want another one? Yeah, rookie year, let's go. Let's go, Mike, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. Yeah, you know, even though even though they didn't getting them a boy for doing too much talk and I'm gonna go. Michael Parsons Michael Parsi's rookie year thirteen sacks, eighty four tackles, sixty post solo tackles, twenty tackles for loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh you know what, can I take Kurt one off?
Speaker 4: Noah, Noah, Noah, no, no, you got Kurt one of them. So I'm okay. That's how I know I'm a win this.
Speaker 1: Now you it's old for you. I mean, it ain't even close if I don't. If I don't win this, ninety to ten. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Trust me, you're not sixty six to thirty four. Oh joe, who win? Me?
Speaker 4: About time you done lost the last five rough drafts. We don't play, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, think about it. I've got a d was Rookie of the Year, Randy was Rookie of the Year. CJ was Rookie of the Year. LD was Rookie of the Year. Reggie White was Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 5: I gott you have.
Speaker 1: Been the player of the year man, I got like l Tam was a Rookie of the Year. I got one, two, three, four, I got five Rookie of the years, right.
Speaker 4: I mean listen, I'll let you have this one. I felt bad for you all the time. I've won the past one, two, three, the past four rough drafts. So I mean it's about time you got your.
Speaker 2: All right? Oh yo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now it's time for your favorites and the fans favorite. Yeah, Spello, sinkle.
Speaker 4: Let me get hold on, let me give me, let me give me a towel, let me give you towe. So wasn't my face so I could be focused?
Speaker 2: Let's go. You ready, I'm.
Speaker 4: Ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Oh yo. The first word is very simple, yeah, nincom pooh.
Speaker 4: Lincom pooh nincom pooh in I n I M m hm c O m p o U p ningcom.
Speaker 1: Poop No n I n c O m p o o p nincom poop. Man.
Speaker 4: God damn it. That's the word I always us on Twitter, and I ain't even spell it right now. I've been using on Twitter the past two Come on, man, we can't do this. Man, don't embarrass me today, got.
Speaker 2: Dk Yeah, don't don't embarrass us, O Joe.
Speaker 1: The next word is skullduggery, sull, douggery, skullduggery, Yes, s.
Speaker 4: K U double l d u g e r y skullduggree.
Speaker 2: No, s k s k u l l d u g g e r y skull.
Speaker 4: That's what I just said. I left a g out.
Speaker 2: You did, man? How about this, oh Joe, numb skull numbs school.
Speaker 4: Oh listen. If I get this wrong, I'm gonna jump off the balcony. Numb scholl n u m b s ken u double l ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding About goddamn time, man, it's ridiculous, man, it is. Listen, people gonna start to think. People gonna start to think I'm dumb. They'll start they gonna start to think I'm dumb until you have a conversation with me in person, you know, and if we talk and you get a better understanding and be like, Okay, you're a real bright you're you're a bright young kid. But why the fuck you can't spell?
Speaker 2: Oh that's what they're gonna think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna roll law, I'm gonna roll last.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is one of my favorite words. O Jo Sinko is full of malarkey. The word is malarchy larkey. Yes, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Please? Oh Joe is full of malarkey.
Speaker 4: Please use malarkey in the sentence say I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: Never the sentence o Cho is full of malarkey.
Speaker 4: I'man like full of ship. Yeah, I ain't never heard of it. So I'm i'm I'm I'm a wing it now I'm a wing it and I could be wrong. Uh m m a malarkey. It's probably probably double l m A double l A lar r mallar.
Speaker 1: O r k e U y no m A l A r k e y mallarkey, O, Joe is full of malarkey.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, how'd you spell that m A R or in ma m A l.
Speaker 2: A r k e y mallarkey?
Speaker 4: You know it's funny. I'm not even trying to be funny. I've never ever heard that word using the sentence. I've never heard that word in general outside of today, so therefore me not knowing how to spell it. I mean, listen, I try to sound it out. I tried to sound it out and it didn't work out, and that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Once upon a time I went into a bar and I was involved in a.
Speaker 2: Brew haha, ohaha, and a who a brew haha?
Speaker 4: What the f? Yeah? Come on, man, how you gonna ask me to spell a bird that has to do with consuming alcohol when you walk into a bar and I don't even drink alcohol? So how am I to know how to spell a word that I know nothing about?
Speaker 2: Actually it's a fight.
Speaker 4: Well why ain't you just say fight? Spell fight?
Speaker 1: No, you said you want me to use in them sentence. I went into a bar and I got involved in a blue haha.
Speaker 4: And that's how that's what it's called it. Yeah, you're being funny and your dead as Yeah, b haha, I never heard of that. Hey, listen, I'm gonna say it. I'm I must better have a sound out. I'm a sound b r e w h A h A. That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: B r o u h a h A.
Speaker 4: Somebody trying to be cute with the motherfucking English language. They trying to brew. Ain't b r o w That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Chris Bruce Ard brew b r o u Oh.
Speaker 4: You said, okay, you're right? Are you got?
Speaker 2: You got?
Speaker 4: You got me? You got you got me? Got got me?
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 4: A chat? Please don't don't use this. And then then it's it's it's it's a bad thing for me. I just got off a long flight from from Vegas six hours. I'm a little a little slow right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, the last word oho ballder dash, bauder dash, balder dash, balder dash, Yes.
Speaker 4: Can you use it in a sentence please?
Speaker 1: Baller dash Man, This ballder dash is something that does not make sense.
Speaker 2: It's nonsense.
Speaker 1: I mean balded like bald like bald balder dash.
Speaker 2: I mean some of the things that says it's boulder dash.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, if I get this wrong, we need to just eliminate spellow senko b A L B A L d E R and it gotta be dashed. It gotta be d A S D A s H. It gotta be. If I don't get this right, just this quick, just scrap the whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Baller dash b A B A L D R d A s H.
Speaker 4: Play with me about man. This is what I do to talk about. Stop playing with me to talk about man. Bold the dash. I don't even know if bolder dash mean, but I knew how to spell it because I sounded it out. Let's go, boy, so what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: You sounded all the words, but clearly that wasn't the case.
Speaker 4: But honestly, you know, it's it's it's different when it comes to oh should I hit my computer? Hold on? Okay, there we go, there we go, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lost it?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for your favorite segment. Dunk own unk.
Speaker 4: Yeah you yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, here we go. Question number one dunk on unc which Washington player holds a franchise record for the most rushing TVs in a single season. Wow. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. He's from Miami too.
Speaker 2: He from Miami.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm just throwing it out there, and that might not don't Miami.
Speaker 2: Here from Miami.
Speaker 4: I don't know where you from.
Speaker 2: Most Russian touchdowns?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Russians. Russians like when you run.
Speaker 2: I know, I must say, John Riggins, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That was a good one. That was a good guess, John Riggins is a correct answer for for for a bonus? Would you like to answer how many touchdowns? That is?
Speaker 1: No, but I like how you tried to throw me off though, Joe Boy, you dirty? Oh Joey did Jogger try to pull a slum dog?
Speaker 2: Million? There?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: The wrong answer on the mirror for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Oh. Who is the Buffalo Bills all time I'm leading, my bad. Who is the Buffalo Bills all time leader in receiving yards? Buffalo Bills all time leading receiver? In Oh my god? Who is the Buffalo Bills all time leading receiver in receiving yards?
Speaker 2: If were the one or two, it might be.
Speaker 4: One of two. But you only got you only got one name one. Damn Yeah, I know how you feel.
Speaker 2: I must say Eric Moles, Oh day.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker with a nice boy. But the answer, the correct answer is you read Andre Reid thirteen thirteen, th ninety five yards Andre Reid. Okay, we got you, you won and one you won and one with Tad coach led the Bengals to their first Super Bowl appearance Super Bowl sixteen. Head coach led the Fangals to their first Okay, that that was? That was that was a good one?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 4: That was a god? Oh? Joe, No, don't don't don't don't say you plugged in. Don't no, don't say.
Speaker 1: Your shop dot com.
Speaker 2: I doubt it up.
Speaker 4: Not really every everybody. Everybody would know that. Everybody would know that that that has any type of uh knowledge of the game of football. Okay, next, next one right here? Oh, you definitely getting this. And what year did the Jags make their first appearance in the AFC Championship?
Speaker 1: Oh, they beat us? It was it was after the ninety six sees, so it's ninety seven. They lost to the They lost to the Patriots.
Speaker 4: And what year does Jags make their first Okay.
Speaker 1: It was ninety it was the ninety sixth season, but the ninety six goals in the ninety seventh.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got it right. Okay, ninety six because that was to say, if you said ninety seven, you had actually been wrong because you've been talking about ninety eight. But you got it right. Okay, Here we go. Names. I mean, we're the same science. Don't do that. Name the three Bengal players that have won the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award. Name the three Bengal players that have won the NFL Rookie of the Year award. It's a good one right here. If you know your history, I don't.
Speaker 1: Hey, shit, when the Bengals, y'all ain't got won a whole lot of awards. Now y'all did oh you know what you call him? Y'all do got a couple of MVPs. Boom Boomer signed and went MVP. I think Ken Anderson won MVP. I know, uh, Chase with the Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 4: There you go, you got one, man, Yeah, I mean, I mean the three are we talk about legends? Yeah, but anybody and the day and I'm not one of them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just like I said, Uh, i'man get.
Speaker 4: I'm gona give your hint. With one, I'm gonna just say downtown.
Speaker 1: Uh, Downtown Freddy Brown. Freddy Brown came out. He came out in the the eighty five draft with uh with uh with Jerry. They took him over Jerry Cincinnati did Uh. Now it's not Freddy, it's Eddie Downtown Eddie Brown. I mean, yeah, it's one more.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'll just go through costly to the web. I'm gonna say he.
Speaker 4: Played he played with God damn it, not that not a Ketty Smith. I'm picking huh pick yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's the three. So take it. You didn't get that right because I helped you out. So you got you got, you got, you got two answers.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I traded. I traded him. Uh, it's at my place and my at my at my house in Atlanta. I traded him. He went to the Pro Bowl one year and man, ain't nobody want the Bengals helmet? He like, man, I said, man, I'm not giving you. I said, I'm not giving them my Bronco helm for no Bengals helvet. He's that man just take it.
Speaker 2: You can have it. Well no, ain't nobody want no beingles helvet, But I got one.
Speaker 4: It all depends on who it is they got hold on.
Speaker 1: Do y'all still got the stripes on y'all helmet? You know, all the stripes over the top. Of course I still have them.
Speaker 4: That's that's I mean. We wouldn't be the Bengals if you didn't have the stripes under him.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because you know you used to have the bingos on the side.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like I like that, like with the word the word bang, yeah, the word yeah. Yeah, that was dope with thee. They need to bring that back, make it a retro.
Speaker 2: All right on, Joe, I won that one. I got three out of five.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got that. You got that one about But check this out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A man went viral today defending his girlfriend against his mom.
Speaker 2: I sent you the video. You're like, oh, we got to talk about this show the video.
Speaker 4: You keep trying to hold that over my head and you're talking to me crazy and my woman crazy, and that's why I'm allowed with it to this point.
Speaker 2: But now given, but you just still.
Speaker 4: Her your woman. That's my woman. That's what do you mean child's right. What do you mean by that child?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 4: Man, lose one of the babies. This, my god is so this is thank god, you're sick.
Speaker 2: Why would you say that? I mean, you know she said more, she's no more. Set her up because at this point now you've been out of control.
Speaker 1: You're just saying my lost child, your lost grand child, and she's dealing with it right now.
Speaker 2: No, look no, look right now we at the point out where I need to do something. Right now, you do something?
Speaker 4: What is that type of apologize to What you just did was pass along to to both of us, to both of them.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 4: You want me to shut up? Come shut me up. You won't come shut me up. I'll put her in between the Washington and a dry Come come play with me. She's talking spicy, she's gonna put shes gonna Putama the.
Speaker 1: Washington to put it in between show. How would you have a little situation like this, this situation aside. Let's just say you got it, okay, let's say Pauline Paula.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, she don't play. She don't play because all that all that man, man, hurricane, don't play. She cutting everybody out.
Speaker 1: How would you handle that situation. Obviously, real, real is important to you. That's your mom.
Speaker 4: Hey, real, real, real got it? When but ma mama was here? Huh, well got cuted out with my mama was here? What do you say? Matter of fact, I'm gonna show you. You can't even see right listen, Remember I told you, well, mama passed away her messages, right you see? You see what you see?
Speaker 1: My phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me scrolling all her messages? Still there? You want? You want to know? Her last message was to me, I ain't even raised yet. Hold on custom reil lands out second roll you laughing. I ain't gonna send the second rod to the monk funeral. Not a see from me at the funeral. As for Cherrell said to me she had no contact information on me to let me know you were having a party. Fucked that bitch too. Heye what well, my mama was hell man, and everybody got it. There's a saying, I don't know how many people in the chat that are from Miami or or any of my friends. There's a saying, you are really not a friend of mine. We are not really friends if you haven't been cursed up by my mama. So what I do try to do in situations like that, I try to de escalate them as munch as possible. But once she got that lick in our system, if my mama got that lick in our system, huh, it's a rap. Yeah, there's nothing I can do, There's nothing I can say. It's a rap.
Speaker 2: I believe there have to be a healthy level of respect on both sides.
Speaker 1: I understand, because you know, moms don't believe anybody is ever gonna be good enough for this enough, and fathers doesn't believe that anybody's ever gonna be good enough for their daughters. Right, But there has to be a level of respect there that this is the person that I choose, and whatever mistake I made, I'm gonna have to stand in it.
Speaker 2: I'm gon have to own it. And you know, there might be a time down the road that you say I told you so.
Speaker 1: But if I introduce you to somebody, I don't need you to this in this situation, notwithstanding, just be respectful because I'm gonna demand. I'm gonna demand my partner be respectful of you because you are my mom, and you are an adult. You're older than she is, and so she's gonna give you a level of respect. But in order to get respect, you're gonna have to give respect. And I don't want to be I'm listening every time I come around. I'm not gonna be a referee.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not I'm not. I'm not that good. That's not that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I want my partner to be around, to know my family, to my grandmother and my mom and my sister, my brother and the family. But to come around and be and and to be. You're not gonna be disrespectful. You're not gonna call out her name and my partner, Damn, you're not gonna be disrespectful to you because at the end of the day, that's still my mom. Yeah, she gave me life, so we'll be respectful.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I demand respect on both sides.
Speaker 1: I demanded from my mom to respect my partner and I the man my partner respect my mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's tough, that's tough on I mean this, I mean, your your mom is a little different than my mom was. I mean there are other people's mom they operate different in that in that in that space when it comes to who their son might be dating. My mama, don't give to you know what, and didn't care who you were, you was, you was gonna get it any any any small little situation where things don't most of the time go her way, or you don't or you don't, uh, you don't check in. It's just it's just it's just weird some of the things that would trigger her. And I would do everything I can and in my power to to do to de escalate situations the best way I can. And you know it was it was hard for me to even take my mama places with me on It was hard to take it to important stuff, red carpet events, because I know I know what's gonna happen. I know I know what's gonna happen. And it never failed. It never failed even when I tried, it never failed. In chat, If y'all don't know about Hurricane Paula, you can go go watch, go watch in action. When we had we did marriage boot Camp together, my mom and I we did Marriage boot Camp together, Family Edition, where I tried to to reunite and bring us a little closer together because we were always at WIT's end. You know, my grandma raised me, so I try to do all I can to see if I can fix and rectifire our situation as as as mother and son and boys. She showed her assunk. She showed her, She showed ass. She cuts the everybody out.
Speaker 2: I'm never my thing is. I'm never.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna curse my mom. I'm never gonna be disrespectful to my mom. Yeah, I'm just gonna have a conversation with my mom and like, Mom, look, I'm an adult now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not the little boy. Yes i am.
Speaker 1: I'm still your baby. I'm the one that you gave birth to on June twenty sixth, nineteen sixty eight in Cook County Hospital.
Speaker 2: That's me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm a man now, and I'm I'm well, I'm in my right mind. I'm old enough, I'm wise enough to make decisions. They might not be perfect. My grandmother had just the opposite approach. My grandmother like, I ain't got to sleep with him. If you like them, I lover because I ain't got to spend one day with him. Son, that's my grandma. Any time I brought so by. Now, they ain't bring a whole lot of people around. My grandma. But she said, son, I ain't got you the one that got to live with them? Are you happy? And if they make you happy, you being happy makes me happy. And if my happiness is depending on you, you being happy?
Speaker 2: Son? Do it right?
Speaker 1: But you know my my mom and no, look my mom is and I get it. But like I would, I would have never I would, I wouldn't allow my mom. I probably would like you know, take my take my my partner home, my girlfriend home, and then I'm gonna come back and I'm gonna have a conversation. I'm gonna have a conversation with my mom and I'm gonna say, Mom, that's disrespectful. I said, so in other words, you don't respect me, So you don't give. You don't give, You don't care about me. You don't care what I want, You don't care what I like, You don't care about my happiness. This ain't about you, mom, This is not about you. And I understand you want what's best for your child. All parents can say, oh, most parents want what's best for their child if they're if they have anything, because I'm never I'm never gonna be that parents and I parents, Oh, you think you better than me? What parents worth? Anything says that to a child you think you better than me. But I will have a conversation with my mom. M that I thought that was very disrespectful, the way you talk to her, the way you talk to me and Mom, I'm gonna always love you, but if you can't respect the person that I'm with, I can't come around you.
Speaker 4: Shoot that sh man share You see that little speech you gave just now being nice about man, you can't. I can't even come around man.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: But Carrio carryo black ass on. Then I wish I wish you could have met my mama. Man. I don't know how many people from the chat, but that's watching the show. That's from the crib. That nobody My little girl, boy, she ain't play that ship right well, she ain't play that. I don't care no matter who is. Everybody got the coaches, teachers, friends, my girls, my kids, those I have kids from. Everybody got everybody was game is different.
Speaker 1: It was very different the way my grandmother approached my girlfriends or people that I was dealing with than my mom. Yeah, my grandma like you happy, take care of the babies, hey, because I want them.
Speaker 2: I want them great grads to be around x Y and z.
Speaker 4: Alice, Mary Alice, different ball game.
Speaker 1: But but the thing is that that you know, you tell you tell Mom, just because I have somebody in my life, that doesn't mean I love you any less.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Just because I got a kid from this person, that doesn't mean that's gonna take any that's gonna take any of my love from you.
Speaker 2: You my mom.
Speaker 1: You always gonna be my mom. I'm always gonna do for you. But now I have responsibility that I have to do for someone else. Also, now I might not be able to do as much as I could do because I have other responsibilities first and foremost. That's one thing Barney mayor Porter raised us to do. You take care of your responsibilities. And I'm gonna do that right because I created it. So anytime you create something, you take care of it. Okay, Mom, But I still got you. You think you're gonna be. You can't call me and say I need something, I need X, Y and Z and not get it. Maybe maybe I don't give you everything cause you look, Mom, you and I both know a lot of times you call for stuff that you don't really need.
Speaker 2: But you know I got it and I'm gonna send it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yes, love you, Like, why the hell y'all think I do all this for my family and my sister, my brother, my mom my kids. You know, I can say I don't buy a whole lot of stuff for me. It's about them. I don't have a grandmother now, my grant is gone. But what she did is what I did. Promise her that I was gonna hold it down and I was gonna make sure everybody was gonna be okay, and she could go rest easy knowing that she and my grandfather did the job of the way they were supposed to rear me, and I was gonna hold it down.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: Don't you worry about a thing. You're never gonna have to worry about spank, You're never gonna have to worry about living. You're not gonna have to worry about mama, my kids. Straight, I'm gonna be okay because that's the way I was raised. So yeah, I just I'm big on respect, don't yoe. I don't bother people. I don't call people out their name. I stay to myself. It's not that important to me what somebody else doing. It doesn't bother me what some woman is doing. If you ain't feeding finance or fing shaying, why I care right right?
Speaker 2: What you need?
Speaker 1: You need to have some kind of like importance for me to care about what you're doing. Nah, kayler Kaylee Kiari. Okay, my kids, Mom, I worried about Hey, they married. Hey, you know, y'all can still call if you need something, right, you can still call.
Speaker 2: Let them know, Hey, ain't nothing going on. They ain't got to worry about that. But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in that disrespect stuff. You're not gonna disrespect somebody. Nah, Mama, we don't do that. But my mom's good. Now, My mom good good. Yeah, she done got old now she just want to go down. But she just want to spend my money at the casinos.
Speaker 2: Players good.
Speaker 1: Well, she can't go to get She can't go to sporting events because I don't play anymore. She hadn't been to a sporting event. Uh since I last played in O three. That was her thing, you know, her baby playing. She coming to see me play. I want to come, Let me come early because I don't want to sit in the cold. So we try to line up with two games back to back, so she come out there. That's you know, she get out there that Friday. She stay till the following Monday. She back out. She done got her two games. She's good, right, Yeah, but yeah, I'm big. I'm big on I'm big on respect, oh Joe. But it's tough. It's tough because you do realize when you date someone or you marry someone, you're married into that family too.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, oh yeah, definitely definitely, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Nine's time for our last segment of the day. It's time for Q and a Q and a Q and hey, you and my mom loved the slot and she ain't won nothing. I said, I told her, I'll put a slot MA sheet in my house. So that way I get all my money back, all the money I gave you, I get it right back. Kipper Northwood, you he said, Oh, my question is the Bills. Uh is can the Bills win the AMC Championship if they don't face Kansas City? They absolutely, they absolutely are good enough. Josh Allen is playing unbelievable. If they had an MVP vote, probably right now, he probably with it.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: He would win it, you know.
Speaker 4: And not to go off track, and you talk about Josh Allen, what he's doing right now, and the Bills. But the goddamn just look good. What I saw May and Rogers last week look good. So I think the AFC is up for grass when it comes between the Jets and the Bills, because right now the Dolphins don't have no horse in the race. Right now, until they get back, they ain't got no horse in the race. But that got that goddamned Josh Allen man. I don't know what the hell eat. I don't know what the eat. I don't know where the eat.
Speaker 1: As long as he take care of the football, long as he realized that, you know, in order for you to beat them, Oh, Joe, You're probably gonna have to put him in a situation where he feels he needs to be superman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know, that's when the.
Speaker 4: Man, that's when the turnovers come out.
Speaker 2: That's when the turnovers. Yeah, Saint the Snipper.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have funny stories about Clynt Porters in Denver and talk about how how he ended someone's career not blocking on special teams.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh, show you to go. Now.
Speaker 1: You know what, Pope we hit pod up for. We had you know, rookie rookie night out.
Speaker 2: We had death.
Speaker 1: We took down there frisk so we hit pod over. The held for about twenty twenty brands, what twenty five?
Speaker 4: He paid it?
Speaker 2: What the hell you mean him and Ashlett Lee? Yeah, hell yeah they paid it.
Speaker 4: Man, y'a already had to get that in blood.
Speaker 2: Man, don't worry about it. Don't worry about We got it.
Speaker 4: We got it. Hey, Hey, I would have every last one of y'allo. Twenty thousand, who twenty thousand America dollars.
Speaker 1: American dollars. I mean like the lineman, the lineman they made. I think it was hold on. I think Big Foster. They end up going to Vegas. He took them to Vegas. All we did is stay in Denver, have a little castle, steak, lobster.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't eat no, I ain't, you know, I don't. I'm lerd your shelfish. But I have some steak, you know, all the nice you know, eight thousand dollars bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You did it right, got to feel the limbo. I need my old limbo.
Speaker 1: I can't ride with somebody else because I need to go mm hm, cause you don't you know, you know, you know the limbo dose closed nobody knows where.
Speaker 4: The nose going.
Speaker 2: You don't have saying no joke. Yeah so, uh man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: With Porters, I don't even think because back then I ain't even really have to go all with the hands team, and that was only on Friday for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: But man, you know what I hate most is that, uh Porters, I'm not realizing how good he could have been.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, legend.
Speaker 2: You gotta realize.
Speaker 1: He rushed for fifteen hundred yards and fifteen touchdown, was offensive Rookie of the Year. Follow that up with fifteen ninety nine and sixteen touchdowns, and Mike traded him for Champ Bailey because.
Speaker 2: He wasn't gonna do right right.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: He was gonna do everything he was gonna do. He was gonna do stuff that he shouldn't do. We got curfew eleven o'clock, eleven thirty, twelve o'clock. I'm looking out my window. I see him looking back, see if anybody looking at him going.
Speaker 2: To his car.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking to myself, you ain't gonna be here long, bro, Mike ain't gonna put up with that.
Speaker 2: I don't care how great you are. Miken't gonna put up with it.
Speaker 4: He was good man.
Speaker 1: Porter should be in the Hall of Fame. That's how good you. That's that's how good. I'm not telling you something I heard. I'm telling you what I know. He should have been in the Hall of Fame. He was lazy. He was lazy. He was just had God given ability, but he was lazy, and he was gonna cut every f and corner that he could. Now I don't know what he was like when he was in Washington. I'm telling you what he was like with there, with the two years I was in Dinmer.
Speaker 2: And that's that's just tough for me because I hate to see guys waste that kind of ability.
Speaker 1: Right see here, man, I'd had twenty five yards with my work ethic in that countability, man.
Speaker 2: Please. Steffanie Warfield said James Daniel was fun to watch tonight.
Speaker 1: Rank your top five most fun quarterbacks to watch from any time period.
Speaker 2: I picked the nineties through twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Minor Vic Marino, mcnara, Peyton, Steve de berg Alova mentioned was called Pepper Lway.
Speaker 2: Who is your favorite quarterbacks to watch? Ojoe oh uh.
Speaker 4: Marino Marino was my favorite quarterback to watch because that.
Speaker 2: Was huh dan o we call it you know Dan call him Dan.
Speaker 4: Five Right, That's all I knew growing up. If Damn Marino, Mark Duper and Mark Clayton, that was all. Hold on, I'm getting my charge because my computer, my laptop on ten percent.
Speaker 2: Far it is just like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously you got to take Vic. You gotta take like Lamar. I think, yeah, I think I'm looking at these you like you like Wold Factor because McNair you got hell trying to get him on the ground and he gonna He's kind of like a like a big band. He was a big band before big band. Vic was super exciting. Lamar has that has that same ability to flash, can throw it, can run. He's gonna make your miss He's gonna stop on the dive, start take off again, make you look foolish, the same thing Vic Vig was just gonna outrun you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna he wasn't gonna be able to catch him.
Speaker 1: I love Patrick Mahomes and his ability, his his improvisational ability to throw the football.
Speaker 4: Okay, be good. How many of them quarterbacks you just named that? You like?
Speaker 2: I like Vic?
Speaker 1: I like Lamar? Uh uh hm as far as like I'm looking at them like exciting to watch.
Speaker 4: Like damn exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But number number one most exciting quarterback of all to me from a from an exciting standpoint like Musty TV, yeah, would be Michael Vick. I don't think unless you were there during that time, during that tenure, you never understand, No, you would never understand what that Michael Vick experience was. Like Yeah, but Lamar's up there, Lamar's up there. Lamar's up there as well. I'm talking about like exciting.
Speaker 2: Like like yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: And Mike, Mike admitted it like if he had taken it more serious, if he took it as serious as Lamar does.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Bus mhm mmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Boy, he was special. He was special. I'm talking about from just playing the position.
Speaker 1: You gotta say Brady, Brady and Mahomes just like I'm talking about o Jo just playing like if I could, if I could, like a quarterback, his ability to under the rest, to be calm.
Speaker 2: Like Brady.
Speaker 1: I want his mind to be like a computer, like the like Tom Cruise at the board that minority minority report. Yeah, just off information. I want him to have the improvisational skills like a Mahon. I want him to have the foot speed like vic. I want him to have the athleticism to make you miss like Lamar Jackson. And I want edim to have the arm talent of Aaron Rodgers. I ain't gonna lose a game. I ain't gonna lose a game my quarterback. Go run my quarterback or rush for like two hundred yards a game and throw for three hundred every game.
Speaker 2: Uh those the days.
Speaker 1: J Dow actress said, have either of you ever been racially insensitive or had a racially insensitive coach?
Speaker 2: If so, how did you handle that situation? Congrats on the new award.
Speaker 4: No, No, I never had that happen.
Speaker 2: No, hey, you know I Oh sure, you know. I grew up in rural South in the damn seventies.
Speaker 4: More so it would be more inclined for you to experience something like that than I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I always had. I had, Like my first my first coach was a rest of Sir Francis Dunton was her son, David. I went to school with her son, Clayton, who was his younger well, David was his older brother. Uh so I went to school with them. So he was cool and then Dorset MENSI rests his soul.
Speaker 2: He was my first. He was my first black coach that I had.
Speaker 1: No but you know, back back, but back then, if a coach checked you and you went home, the first thing your grandparents asked you, lo your mom asked you, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Because I know that man? They do that for nothing. You I just told you what the man did you talking about? I did something so black? Then people held your ast.
Speaker 1: Parents held your parents and grandparents had your ass accountable because I know you because you got a smart mile okay, and what.
Speaker 4: You did? Ye first question every time.
Speaker 2: But I have I have not.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I would have handled it. It's different because you're talking now, I'm fifty six. You're talking about the kids somewhere between the ages of nine and thirteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you reaction to the way you react.
Speaker 1: You never got signed. You never got sideways with an adult, right, no matter, no matter black.
Speaker 2: Why you just didn't? You just chalked it up and went on about your went on about your day.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: Jonie Fauna said, Uh, what do you think about DJN Carrington's poking the eye on CC? Can I get a shout out for my children. Will and Grace love you both. Uh, thank you for watching. We really appreciate that. We appreciate the support. Will and Grace. Your mom wants to give you, guys a shout out. I didn't see it, but I heard people talking about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she stand and just caught an eye by accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I had so much other stuff, and you know, trying to get ready for first take tomorrow, knowing that you know. So I'm just looking at the game, you know, Kateler Clark yesterday playing the Sun, looking at Asia what she was able to do. I knew we were gonna talk about Asian and MVP Caitlin and the Rookie of the Year. So I'm sorry, guys, I did. I wish I could give you a more definitive answer, but I didn't see it. Y'all know, I ain't got no problem. I see something, I'm gonna say it. Harm Bro. I don't even know how to pronounce your name, so I ain't gonna eat Butcher. What's up, nightcare crew?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I just want to know why did you stop doing dumb dust the dumb dumb daily a war? That's ad I think it was good for the show. We're gonna bring it back. We're gonna break it back, you know, like we took a hiatus and then we try to you know, we tried to get ready for the show, and if you notice, we're just not getting the beats back where we're doing spellow, where we're doing dunk on unk.
Speaker 2: So we got to get our rhythm back, get Arcado's back.
Speaker 1: But it's coming back. I promise you it's coming back. Ad In Yan Corey, what's up? UNC and O show yesterday? My firstborn turn one.
Speaker 2: His name is Zion Zane Zane.
Speaker 1: Could you please wish him a happy birthday every time y'all are Oh, he loved it. Thank you for entertaining us. Zane happy first birthday and appreciate you guys watching. We appreciate the support. That means a lot to us to know that we've had a lot of people that have been here since day one. We've had a lot of people that's joined us and have never turned their back on us and never left us. So we greatly greatly appreciate the support and all the awards that you guys have helped us win over the years and many as you can see some of them in the back here with one hundred thousand subs, one million subs Webby Awards, and we just won another war. Put that award in here.
Speaker 2: What we just want? What would we do? Oh?
Speaker 1: We won Best Sports Black Podcast Award. Oh Joe, Now now you're fin to start getting some hate too.
Speaker 4: Now you now everybody love me?
Speaker 2: Ah no, hell no, I need you to get some of that. You did get somebody heat up off your boy.
Speaker 4: They never and I mean they know this is this is just impossible. I'm such a I'm such a likable figure. It's hard to even hate me. Like it's hard. You would have to like really dig deep down and just be like, and if if you hate me, there's actually something it says more about you than it does me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm saying it does.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you really tell me it's really hard to hate somebody that you don't know. Huh. Okay, I hear with you.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, I'm just telling you. I'm just such a likable I'm such a likable person.
Speaker 2: Me too, Joe.
Speaker 1: We just win. Yeah, yeah, just canna say we the fast when So, guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite, U Shu Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five from Liberty City Pro Bowler All Pro being a Ring of Fame Artery Lady the Bengals great.
Speaker 2: They took the hel last night with him in attendance. He was there.
Speaker 1: Corey Dillon went into the Ring of Fame o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that make sure you hit the subscribe button. Come on, guys, give us to one point five one point five. Let's get to one point five by Thursday. That's the goal. One point five by Thursday. At least one point five by Thursday. We greatly greatly appreciate it, and make sure you hit that light button. Guys, do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every podcast subscriber counts, every podcast subscriber matter. We thank you because all these awards we were winning, it could not be possible without you, so we thank you for that. We're two hundred away from one point four to nine million, So we're twelve hundred subs away from one point five one point half, one point five.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand, one million, five hundred thousand right, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: So that's our goal. That's our goal by Thursday one point five. Make sure you check out Shaved by the Portier. We have it in stock and if you can't find it in a city of state near you, make sure you check out a site and we'll ship it directly to your home or your address or wherever you want it to be shipped. Please go follow my media company on all this pages that Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four. We did this shirt, we do all the teas. That's eighty four being spelled out. NK and Ocho te's are back in stock. I repeat, Unk and Ocho teas are back in stock, and if you ordered merch within the last three weeks, it's being shipped out this week. Ocho has a new cigar. It's called Cigar of Honor, is a limited edition tribute to Ocho's legendary NFL career. This is an extremely extremely limited release, so make sure you get your reserved box now. Only eight hundred and fifty boxes will be available for reservations. If your reservation is required, we pin the link at the top of the chat, so make sure if your cigar smoker, if you want to get one for a friend, a loved one, or a family member. That's the cigar Oho Cigar of Honor, a limited edition tribute Toho's NFL career, extremely extremely limited and there will only be eight hundred and fifty boxes sold.
Speaker 2: And when the eight hundred and fifty are sold, there will be no more. Jade Daniels proved that he's him.
Speaker 1: With a victory on the road, a thirty eight twenty thirty three victory. He was twenty one of twenty three two point fifty four to two touchdownsand no turnovers. The out, dude, Joe Burrow, is the first time since nineteen forty we had a game there were no punts and no turnovers by either team. Yeah, tremendous job for him. Jaydon Daniels and the Washington Commanders moved to two and one and Josh Allen leaves a demolition over the Jacksonville Jaguars forty seven to ten. They score on five straight positions in the first half, and they blow out the Jags forty seven to ten behind Josh allen sensational night. I'm up, He's o cho. This is Nightcap. We'll see you Thursday, Volume