Speaker 1: Kabooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The clearing House of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the a Everywhere. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny G. Happy Saturday, Saturday, Saturday. We've all made it to the midway point of the weekend. As we're hanging out here on the eighteenth day of November, and we do this podcast every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the Fifth Hour Podcast. And then during the week you hear us on Fox Sports Radio as I am on the Ben Malors Show. Oh loved that name. And Danny a very big part of Covino and Rich during the day there on FSR, and we form Voltron on the weekend and Saturday is the Life of Mauther, The Life of Danny G. So I've got the Burning Man, Serendipity, Coha's Thunderdome backscratcher, the phrase of the week, which is not to be confused with the idiom of the week or the word of the week. The phrase of the week, and also pop goes the culture. And we'll see how much of this we actually get to. I think we'll get to all of it. I'm confident, I'm Benny bright Side. We're gonna get to all this, more like half of it, how dare you? So we're going to start with it. So I mentioned if you listen to the Friday Pod, then you know the story that I told about last weekend. My wife throughout a birthday party for one of the people she works with, and we went to this Q didn't speak easy cigar bar and high end dress code, all that real ritzy. Now you know about that, But I didn't tell all of the details because I have the postgame show right now. For example, after we got done at the club, we waited for the guy whose birthday it was. He never showed up, And then after that we took off and decided he you know, live a little bit. You only live once. You might as well enjoy life. So why don't we go out. I have some late night munchies, So we Did we go to Jack in the Box.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Did we go to Carlos Junior, which is a good chain out here. No in and out Burger. No, we went big, went to Fat sALS sALS legendary spot in LA and elsewhere. But went to Fat Soles sandwich shop, the one on.
Speaker 4: Three thousand calories per sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you look at the menu, you it's like eight hundred calories. Just looking at the menus, eight hundred calories. So going there Fat Soles Highland in Hollywood and hey, hey, hey, Megan a sandwich over here? Uh and no gabba goool, No, goaba goool. Was consumed, but had the Fat Texas Barbecue, which is my go to sandwich. And then around around one in the morning we got done. And of course this happens a lot these days. You go to a place like that because it's people who are you college age, we're like old people. We become the old people, you know, going there, it's like, wow, what happened? But anyway, we left there, headed to the Malor Manches. So we're driving. If you're familiar with l A, I know most people that listen to this podcast are not in LA. So we're driving on the one on one, the historic one on one freeway right right, wrapping around downtown La. Coming from Fat Soles sandwich shop in Hollywood. So what drives late night. I've had no sleep, I'm heavily caffeinated, my belly is full. I just want to go home and lay down. So we're driving and there's no traffic or anything like that. There's nothing really going on other than the highway work from time to time. So off in the distance, my wife sees this massive fire, just humongous fire, and it was an inferno that lit up very dark sky. It's like almost one in the morning, you know, it's dark and all that. And so since she knows all these places to go to find out information, she goes to this I think it's like a special LA fire website. It's probably not even that special. So she goes to the La Los Angeles Fire Department website that she has access to. So she's looking trying to figure out where the fire is, and so she finds it because it's a massive fire, and then she starts kind of freaking. I don't know, bit She's like, wait a minute, so what was so crazy about that freak out? Like why did she freak out? Well, this was a we'll call it a burning man serendipity moment, because I'll give you a humdinger of a plot twist. This massive fire which became national news, the fire that we saw in the middle of the concrete jung. He there's millions of people in that. You're driving on the one to one around La, downtown La. The skyscrapers, you've got big businesses, you've got apartment buildings, you've got homes. It's like every other big city. And there's this massive fire. And she had looked where the fire was, and the fire is on the same street her father's business is on. My father in law, Oh, like, what are the odds? Right? He runs like a food storage place in downtown LA. It's right next to the ten Freeway, the busiest highway that portion in the country, or it's either one or in the top five. So she's like, this is I mean, his place might might have burned down. I mean, I don't know, it's the fire's massive. It's like, it's like ridiculous. And so we changed the GPS. Now we didn't know if his place had turned to ash. My father in law, so we drove, of course, like idiots. We drove towards the fire like a moth to a flame to try to to see if we could get near his place to see it make sure everything goes okay. So she's while I'm driving, she's calling to try to, you know, wake wake him up. He's sleep so we know he's not there and he's not getting up. He's not getting up. So we drove as close as we could get a couple of blocks away from the fire. Police have closed the street down. Everyone's making illegal U turns right because total shit show. And then there's people on bikes that are like it's like being a Disneyland watching the fireworks show. The fire was that intense. People were like out and about at one in the morning and just could not believe what they were looking at.
Speaker 4: Did you see a helmet man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was selling some shirts and some trash. But no, we were not able to get that close. But the story does have a well, not a happy ending for everybody, but for us. The LA Fire Department was able to save the warehouse that my father in law owns, but everything on the side burned. He did suffer some damage, but not as much as the Interstate ten at Alameda, which from what I read, will be closed for another month, and they're lucky. So the fire was literally under the freeway and burned so hot through the freeway that it through the highway. It burned all the way up and probably looked like it was like a thirteen story and maybe I'm exaggerating, but it seemed from a distance like it was like over thirteen stories in the air.
Speaker 4: I saw this on the news. Do they have any idea how this started?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there was a storage place. I don't know for sure, and don't take my word for it, but as I understand it, the hypothesis that I've been told from people who are down there is they were storing wooden planks that the city of La or the state of California had rented out the space under the freeway for storage. So they were storing wooden planks and some homeless people. Of course La is known for their homeless They were doing something futzing around, this is the theory, and whether they were trying to keep warm or not. I don't think it was that cold that night, but if I'm living outside, I might think it's that cold, But they think that that's what led the initial fire, and then it spread, it got out of control and just burn, baby burn, And now you're out. You're pretty far west. I don't think you've had to deal with like extra traffic. I had only one day. Actually it was actually back on Thursday. I was driving home. We were taping Benny versus the Penny, and I was driving and I had to go kind of through that intersection and that was a nightmare. But it's wild, man, of all the places for the fire to be on the same street that my father in law's businesses on, nuts and he had I talked to him and he had to have the insurance come down because there was some damage. But fortunately his building, his warehouse, reinforced concrete and like the most fireproof building you can have. It's like in the top two or three for fireproof buildings, and it actually worked. And for that thing not to burn down, considering how large the flames were and how that thing burned and burned and burned all night long, craziness, craziness. So good job by the fire department and all that. But it's gonna be a while before that that opens up. Maybe they'll build the thunderdome there for like Cola. Maybe like right under the freeway, they can build a thunder dome. That'd be cool.
Speaker 4: Well, they have the audience fire ready to bring the gas. I'm I'm at home the other day, midday doing pre production for Covino and Rich and Coco Melon is on in the background. Now, Ben, you don't have any little ones running around your your crib there. But have you ever heard of Coco Melon?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I've heard of Coco Beware, let me look up Coco Melon.
Speaker 4: Let me see Coco Melon.
Speaker 1: So YouTube person or something is this.
Speaker 4: They started this show on YouTube and now it's on Netflix. I'm going to send you a picture of CoA watching Coco Melon.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here my phone up here.
Speaker 4: Now CoA even has one of the characters of Coco Melon JJ, the big headed J, which you think Coco Melon might be because they have big heads. It's actually not how the creators came up with the name.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I'm looking. I'm hoping this up here. Oh wow, that's great. It looks very happy, Kul Yeah, satisfied, like this is a really good thing.
Speaker 4: This is it's one of the two things we can turn on the TV that he'll you know, that gets his sensory overload happening. Of course, you got to place them far enough away from the TV so he doesn't get cross eyed. But so you give them tummy time, or you turn their head the other way that they don't normally place their head to build up the strength in their neck so that he can, you know, move his Coco Melon the right way without having to wear a helmet later in life.
Speaker 1: That as much as you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, As he's watching Coco Melon and I'm surfing for stories for the guys for topics that day, my phone goes off and I'm thinking, all right, this time of the day, it's usually our boss or one of the guys from the show. Glance at my phone and it's one Clay T Travis. No Way, not usually a big deal, but it is right now because as you know, Clay is busy with multiple companies.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he's got out kick, he's got the Rush Limbaugh job right the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Plus he's busy throwing down one million dollar bets to w NBA.
Speaker 1: Teams popping up on Fox and who's doing those and all this?
Speaker 4: Sure, exactly, it had been a few weeks since I saw Clay Travis text. So here's what it reads. And now you and I of course have an inside joke that by the time we get this Animal Thunderdome podcast going, CoA will be the one hosting it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, CoA is a grandchild will host it. Actually yeah, yeah, I'll be long gone. It'll be coha gee, and it'll be Nash Travis. He's one of Clay's kids. So this text came in Tuesday Talk. It says I can be ready to go on Thunderdome soon.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, that's right, that's great.
Speaker 4: I wrote back, awesome news. Yeah, and he wrote back nothing, what well? I mean because he he's a run texter.
Speaker 1: He'll he's a busy guy.
Speaker 4: I got you. Yeah, He'll send one text and that'll be it for a few weeks.
Speaker 1: So that sounds like a green light though, that sounds like, hey, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I had been waiting for his contract to allow him to do more shows than he's doing right now. And so for him to say I can be ready to go on Thunderdome soon, I don't know does that mean? Twenty twenty four twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Ah'm well, the way this is going, it had been going twenty twenty seven or twenty twenty eight, but I'm otimus. Now. Nothing seems to happen between Thanksgiving Christmas, right, so I'm guessing early January.
Speaker 4: That's what I was hoping for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Now we're not going to lose you on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this will be additional. He'll he'll do once a week with me with all the best animal stories.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta have some good animal sound effects and stuff, and that'd be good. Yeah, I would listen. I have drops from back in the day.
Speaker 4: We had certain drops from like Australian guys, from different stories we.
Speaker 1: Did, oh that ten cups again.
Speaker 4: I get all the old drops ready to go and look for some death like whenever somebody dies at the hand of an animal, Clay will text me that story.
Speaker 1: You gotta see this. You got to check this out. We've got death bye bye or something. I guess because I don't want to say that this podcast doesn't get promotion, but I think that Clay's will if you, Clay's part of that with you. I don't think Danny, you're gonna have to worry about downloads and promotions and things like that. I don't think you'll have to beg anyone to listen because that would all over the iHeart app and they will promote the hell out of that thing.
Speaker 4: Now, the flip side of that is when I hear from people, well.
Speaker 1: The people that hate Clay because it was politics, what is going on? That is kind of height.
Speaker 4: People love animal death people, human sharks, dinosaurs, dinosaurs. Well, there were some dinosaur stories, Ben, because remember when all that wooly mammoth stuff was going on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there is actually one of those and my spin off of your show that I have on my Maybe we'll get to that on Sunday. There is a willy mammoth story. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there'd be stuff like that, and I would always book guests who were like the leading expert on wooly mammoths and stuff like that, and it got really good reviews from people. Well, the kickback that I would get is, hey, Klay Travis, he's a douchebag. Clay sucks, Clay's a dick, He's an asshole. So that's the only thing about being on the air with Clay is that you got to deal with all the bullets that come flying your way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're the man in the arena, right, You'll be with the man in the arena. So that's that's gonna happen. And but you know, the good thing is you know they're all assholes, but that's fine. And the difference with the podcast though, would be, like you have to it's not like radio where you kind of stumble on to a radio shower Clay's whif is play on my radio? Like you have to physically choose to click the button to download the podcast.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. It's gonna be his fans that click on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, and I'm sure he's got, as you reference, plenty of trolls that will download it. It's like the old Howard Stern thing. I remember the when Stern was at his peak back in the day and he was like the baddest man on radio and before he became all woke and terrible and painful to listen to. But back in the old days when he was on, when he had his fastball Howard Stern, like they said the consultants said that people listen longer because they hated him. It was Stern effect. People who really hated Howard Stern would listen longer, and I'm telling you the same thing about me happens with Clay Travis. Like the people that like Clay, there's a plenty of people. I obviously got the biggest job in political radio, replacing Howard Stern, Replacing Howard Stern, replacing Rush Limbaugh, which is an amazing, amazing stage to be on. I mean, the greatest of all time in political radio, Rush Limbaugh, to replace him is insane. But the Stern thing, I'm sure there's people who listened to Clay because they get annoyed, and the people that like him might listen a little bit, but the people that really don't like him just so that they don't want to miss a chance to be upset at something he says. But I don't know how upset you could be when he's breaking down an alligator walking on a golf course in South Carolina or something like that. I did have since you brought this up. I did not plan on bringing this up. I was going to say this for for Sunday, but we can do it now. The animal stories and this is like, this is the kind of stuff, Danny, that you know we might have to retire Safari Kingdom because you'll be doing this on Animal Thunderdome, the extinction of the wooly mammoth by twenty twenty eight. How insane is that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a story that's been going on for a while because we did this story originally on the Animal Thunderdome because there were scientists trying to read a wooly mammoth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scientists are working right how to create the wooly mammoth genome. If successful, they would use Asian elephants to surrogate mother, and the company plans to monetize some of the technologies that develops, they say, in the process. But the plan is colossal Biosciences their plan to combine DNA from ancient species with living Asian elephants to give birth to a half that would live on a tribal land, the wooly freaking mammoth.
Speaker 4: That is freaking awesome.
Speaker 1: The thing died out four thousand years ago. It's like freaking Jurassic Park is happening, Danny. Yeah, you know, assuming we don't meet our untimely demise, we'll be alive to see it. That's nuts. That is wild to me.
Speaker 4: Oh Man Animal Kingdom. Can you imagine the folks they're scrambling to get one of these onto their property.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the sandy coming down to the San Diego Zoo to see a willy mammoth or whatever. Nuts nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts nuts. Let's see what else I saw. The first ever known case of zombie deer disease has been confirmed. That's exciting. What is zombie deer disease? It was confirmed in Yellowstone National Park. That's why they're concerned. I've never been to Yosun. I'd love to go. I think would be cool. I want to go to all the national parks I can go to. But they they're warning that there's a fatal brain disease that makes animals drool and unafraid of humans. People in Wyoming are freaking out. They're like, what are we going to do here. It's a chronic wasting disease. It causes zombie like symptoms, so the animals are usually afraid of us human beings. According to the US Park US National Park Service, they've been warning people like, hey, you can't you can't have any contact with the animals because they'll they're not afraid of you and they'll run right at you. So that was in triggering. What else do you see animal kind of bug wise or whatever. There's nearly fifty new fast moving nocturnal spider species that have been discovered in Australia. There's all kinds of weird, Like are guys in Australia Ozzie Wahz and those guys that listen to the podcasts in Australia, You guys have some really wild crape. Seriously, it's nuts. It's like its own it's on Earth, but it's got its own thing. That is just a different level.
Speaker 4: How about this headline, Police trace calls for help back to a sad goat?
Speaker 1: Say what?
Speaker 4: In British Columbia authorities they responded to reports of a call for help and arrived to find the cries were actually originating from a sad goat. Officers say they responded to somebody repeatedly shouting help from a ravine, what's going on with?
Speaker 1: What's going on with Tom Brady? What is he?
Speaker 4: And the person who heard the calls was scared that a person had fallen off a cliff. They further investigated the situation and found out it was just a sad goat from the neighboring goat farm. The farmer's owner told officers that the goat was calling out for her babies.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a that's a good story.
Speaker 4: I'll bet your wife gets some calls like, oh yeah, nuts great, but she has the regular I have regular callers.
Speaker 1: He has regular callers. You imagine being a regular callers for the police every day.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's yeah. Obviously, the famous story of how Jeanie found on the show.
Speaker 1: That's right, the great Geniu Medfressory, the greatest caller in the history of talk radio.
Speaker 4: I can imagine weed man hippie calling nine to one one.
Speaker 1: Hey, I need some weed, Come help me my weed man. Sounds like Arnie Spaniard. But they're gonna evict me.
Speaker 4: I love you, Ben, They're gonna evict me.
Speaker 1: Oh he got evicted, Danny. He did get evicted, and I'm bummed out because he had some stuff from the show that got he had to leave behind because he had nowhere to go. So he's like he's living on the on the streets of Miami. But if you're gonna be homeless, that's a pretty good place to be. Miami is a pretty good it rains a lot. But you know, the weather's warm year round. You don't have to worry about really cold weather. The hurricanes are a bummer. But he's such a nut job. Will you with me? When weed Man called up there was a hurricane coming through Miami and this numb nuts went down to a lifeguard tower on the beach and was calling in while the hurricane was making landfall in Miami. Oh here, ben ibut, you know the lifeguard stand seventeen.
Speaker 4: I'm like, now, that's dedication right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, something's gonna happen. I remember telling them, dude, something's gonna happen. They're gonna blame me. I didn't tell you to do this, but they're gonna blame me, you know. And I don't. I don't want to be responsible. I don't want to flood on my hands and all that. Anyway, we have the backscratcher.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: We had a good month of October and November has been absolute poopy. It's just been just been bad. So this week, Danny. This is where people post you, the listener post things on the Apple podcast page, and nice things usually nice thing, but you can say mean things. I don't know, I mean, I don't care. Do whatever you do, whatever you gotta do. But that's the that's the it works. You go on that Apple podcast page, you do your you do your business and all that. So this week, Danny, do we have zero reviews, one review, two reviews or five five reviews?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say one.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a negative person, Danny. We have two two, two reviews, which is great. This is the first we've had in the month of November, so thank you. Slowly they are trickling in again, which is good. Craigster wrote in. He said, reliable week after week, month after month. Ben and Danny G give us this enjoyable, relaxing podcast. Two thumbs up. We're relaxing. We're not high stressed, Danny, relax Now, will I get angry messages? Will you get angry messages for bringing Klay Travis's name up? Are we going to get the Oh? I was enjoying your podcast, but.
Speaker 4: Now it's about animals, so they'll they'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Tommy writes in. He says, keep up the great work, guys, a gentleman, you rock. Huge fan of the show. Weekend Podcast, Danny G hardness working crew in Radio. Thank you very much. Well, thank you Tommy, and also Craigster, thank you, guys. Appreciate that and everyone that's been sending those in and it doesn't mean a lot. It's great to have that. We're glad we have a little time left, so let's get to pop goes the culture and that means John John, thank you very much. Ohio Al. We've reached a new level with the selfie. We all take selfies, take a lot of selfies, not as many as other people, but so many people check this out. So many people have dropped dead, well not drop dead, they've killed themselves taking selfies that it has been called now a public health concern taking selfies because of the number of people that go right to the edge of the cliff and then fall over the cliff, but they got a great photo their last photo before they died over the cliff. At Nuts. There have been a few of these things that pop up because people freak out doing it.
Speaker 4: For the Graham, Yeah, sounds like this would happen at the Grand Canyon in places like that where trying to get the best shot possible. Yeah, take one step too many.
Speaker 1: The Journal of Medical Internet Research. That's a thing apparently published a paper that was put together by Trio researchers at the University of New South Wales shout out UK, Terry and England and all that who took a look at selfie related incidents that occurred between twenty eleven and twenty twenty two. They crunched all the numbers and they were blown away by the number of people that met their demise. They identified at least twelve cases where people either fell to their desk that's the most common cause, drowned as a result. And uh yeah, so there you go. There's a bunch of other things in.
Speaker 3: The they crunched the numbers. I suit you did too soon?
Speaker 1: Too soon? Not dar you too soon? What a way to go out though, doing it for the Graham, What a way to go out? Well this this is sad for me. I was a big fan of this in my younger days. Chuck E cheese. Did you see this dandy? They've announced they are discontinuing the iconic Animatronic band no.
Speaker 4: More except for one location.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, where's that location?
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know exactly where in LA, but there was one.
Speaker 1: There's one in LA that will have it. Yes, all right, hold on a sec I mean, I'm trying to find it here Chuck E Cheese announcing it's gonna get rid of the famous animatronic bands at every location except one in Califo. Here's good news, Danny. It's in Northridge, Okay, not far away from the mothership and not far away from where Casa Danny g Radio. Happens to be a little bit of a drive.
Speaker 4: Not that bad.
Speaker 1: So when Cole is a little older, Yeah, Godfather Benny will take Cole and we'll go out. We'll play some ski ball and we'll have a grand time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And the people in the costumes will scare the shit out of them and scar him for life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder how does Jonas Knox feel about that? He's the Chucky Cheese expert.
Speaker 4: He knows, I know man as a leading former rat at the Chuckster. This has got to be like an emotional time for Jonas Man.
Speaker 1: Four hundred Chuck E Cheese locations nationwide, but gonna be down.
Speaker 4: To one, the last one standing.
Speaker 1: There you go in Northriest. Hopefully it'll make it till Coe was a little older, so you can appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: A woman who went viral. I actually saw this woman on viral on TikTok. She said that the ice in her Stanley Cup survived the car fire, and as a result of that video, the people at the cup company, the Stanley Cup company, are offering a brand new car. They're gonna get this woman a new car.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: So she had a there was a fire in her car, and she said that the the she the Stanley Cup, the ice stayed in the cup despite the fire, that it was that protective.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I thought you were talking about hockey Stanley Cup.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, the you know, the you know that was really expensive thermis. It's like thermis, gotcha, it elated Thermoses and all that. Yeah, the actual Stanley Cup, I've held it. It will burn up.
Speaker 4: Uh and you know, yeah, that thing would melted.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, here's something that's rather obvious. You're you're an education Danny. One in five teenagers who have heard of chat GPT say they have used it for schoolwork or other purposes involved.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, it's like their version of cliff notes.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was going to bring that up. Yeah, we had cliff notes back in the day. We had to go to the store though, to get those. You couldn't get those in your house. You had to go out to the store, to the bookstore to get them.
Speaker 4: Yep. And then you were judged by the person checking you out at the cash register.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they looked down upon you and all that. And you hope to get somebody who was kind of cool and didn't really care. But then you got somebody, what are you doing those for?
Speaker 4: No, you should really read yeah, classic, you know, don't cheat yourself.
Speaker 1: Come on, Loneliness as bad for health as smoking fifteen cigarettes a day.
Speaker 4: Damning lonely.
Speaker 1: According to a new stuff I saw that much more than fifteen. Would you go on a roller coaster that goes one hundred and fifty six miles per hour with a drop taller taller than the Gateway arch?
Speaker 4: I do like speed, so yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not a roller coaster guy, but six Flags six Flags, there's a video that's popped up online here, and I do not think this is at the location here. This is it? Oh, oh, here we go. This is in Saudi Arabia. So you and the wife and Koa can get on the plane go to Saudi Arabia and it's it hasn't Oh, they're still testing it, but it's going to open next year. I guess early next year. It's the world's first exit coaster.
Speaker 4: I bet they're still testing that sucker. That's one of those things where you want it to run for the public for a couple of years before you go try it.
Speaker 1: It'll be the first roller coaster to go over five hundred feet in height with a massive six hundred and forty foot drop, and we'll reach the top speed of one hundred and fifty six miles an. Now, the current record holder, I know you're worried about this is in It's four hundred and fifty six feet. It's located at six Flags Great America, A Great Adventure in Jackson.
Speaker 4: New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Now, the Gateway Arch in Saint Louis is six hundred and thirty feet tall, the Washington Monument is five hundred and fifty five feet tall, and the Statue of Liberty is three hundred and five feet tall. There you go, Good luck on that. I think we're out of time. We've gone a little long here. Saturday, Danny got some college football still going on, got that some rivalry games, kicking off today.
Speaker 4: Man, no football for me today because if you look at the calendar, it is the eighteenth of November. It is my wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh, happy wedding Anniverse.
Speaker 4: And thank you one year down the tubes, no one, awesome year, especially with CoA as part of the fold now. And so right after I do post production this morning, we are going to travel to Palm Springs.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Palm Springs. That'd be nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be eighty two degrees while the rest of southern California is gonna be a little bit on the cold side.
Speaker 1: See those mountains, Those mountains keep the cold away and the warm there. That's I think. I think it's the mountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I'll be doing the mail Bag live from a Palm Springs pool where we're gonna throw CoA in cold Turkey. We got him as baby. You know those baby swim clothes, sure, sure hat. We got them little mini sunglasses and I can't wait to take them into the swimming pool for the very first time.
Speaker 1: Now, were you all about the water when you were a kid, or you think you'll like be cool then, or you think it'll be like get me out of here you ask, So that's child abuse.
Speaker 4: He does love to take a bath.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's good time.
Speaker 4: I think. As long as he's belcrow on his mama in the pool, he'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that should be you know. As long as you and your mom you feel you know, you're not gonna kill me, so we're good. You know.
Speaker 4: Now, if we tried putting them in one of those stupid floaties and we pushed him out to the middle, he probably wouldn't like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, that would be so much. Have a wonderful Saturday. Thank you for Dallas. Remember today this is really the last full day of Bennie Versus the Penny because of the football stuff tomorrow. So please, if you get a chance Benny Versus the Pence on TV all over the place, we'd love for you to watch. It would mean a lot for me and trying to get another year of Benny Versus the Penny. So we'll see how that goes and all that, and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 4: Asta pasta, my Flacia.