Speaker 1: We should do a Jordan of the all time favorite characters in movies. Who's your favorite character in any movie?
Speaker 2: Pete damn character? Right, that's a good question. Can't just like throw one out real quick? Uh?
Speaker 1: Appucino, Scarface my favorite character? Go? Go Nito Brown? Uh, Wessey Snipes two, go damn bro Come on.
Speaker 2: I like my boy in the Hustling Flow. Here's the way he played.
Speaker 3: He killed hustling Larrence Howard kill hustling Zel.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: What was in training Day?
Speaker 2: He killed that?
Speaker 1: Hey, the moment when you know you're finna get your ass well, Okay, okay, I'm putting cases on all you.
Speaker 2: That was stellar. That was the moment you know you finna get your ass well. Look I like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like Will Smith Ali he played that part killer Godfather won, just that part, that character the whole fucking ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just everybody in there.
Speaker 3: And think of a lady character who let me think of a lady character that just oh my girl from a lady where she's the way she played baby Boy?
Speaker 2: She that uh, what's the day it?
Speaker 3: Tarazi Tarazi Taraji killed baby Boy and she killed that other show that I was on phone time you're talking about female, now, yeah, female female, give me like, I'm talking about that character, the character they played, the character they played. I'm talking about like I like Taraji a baby boy.
Speaker 1: She's like, damn tony Okay, so listen the character you're following me. This is a good ass movie. Her character was fucking like fucking she was going, what's the movie with ben A Fleck with the crazy chicks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't say that. Yeah, that's that's a psycho. That's movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's she was like the old movie y.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yo.
Speaker 1: See see I'll be thinking like that's too close to home. Like I know it's good acting in there, but come on, like you feel me. I feel like it feels like you've been here some of this, Like I like, what's his name? I like, uh, what's my girl?
Speaker 2: Linda wonder Woman? Oh Linda, Linda, No, Linda the original come on Church, help me out. Panem Grid probably.
Speaker 1: My all time favorite female her and Lena horn Man, pan Gray is good, Para Grad Paragrad. Actually, look at she she's moiling in my unt paying shout to my unt Pam, who used to God, damn, come talk, Jazzy, have a yay Sloper.
Speaker 3: Oprah killed color purple. She killed that, she killed color purple. Well she checked, oh boy when she checked, oh boy, you gotta go back to you. Yeah, your roots, your roots.
Speaker 2: Have you seen roots before? I seen Roots? Yeah, I seen Roots.
Speaker 3: Watch Kids Yeah, well yeah yeah with my boy from Good Times the Dad. Yeah yeah, I remember roots. Yeah, recipe John Moss, Yeah yeah, I seen Roots.
Speaker 2: Roosts is must see yeah yeah yeah, Ducket.
Speaker 3: You know, man, what about the Celtics. Thang the Celtics, the Celtics.
Speaker 2: You like it? You like the first That ship was chilling.
Speaker 3: The trailer fire, it was chilling, bro Like, just to see that, you know, you get a glimpse of Bill Russell's story. And and Red and Red was a gangster. At that point, Red said he punished the owner.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? You know? I was?
Speaker 3: I was, like, he said. He ran down to the floor.
Speaker 1: First, asked him, Hey, what have you learned in life about fights?
Speaker 2: I've learned to not wait and hit first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, man, I ain't Red with that?
Speaker 2: The owner raise Red.
Speaker 3: Red was explosive, You a man.
Speaker 1: You certified, certific certified, certuf certified, CERTAFIC, certain certain certified certain.
Speaker 2: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built different. He ain't watching the games like I'm watching again.
Speaker 3: You're outside, we're alive, fluid.
Speaker 2: That's when you stopped the production that we know back that we want.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, that was that was all time killer, Like just to get like the foundation, you know, uh.
Speaker 2: He had to establish that, bro.
Speaker 1: Think about his will to establish a culture and then still there you feel me like every coach, every GM, every president that's came under that has had that line that oh this is what this is the president.
Speaker 3: Bro, it ain't gonna be like red stuff. Like he didn't care about the rules. I'm in the arena smoking a cigar and looking a cigar.
Speaker 2: He punched the owner.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm gonna take the first black player and then I'm gonna get another one. We're gonna do it like this. He just changed the whole game and laid the foundation for what the league is today. Bro, he laid the whole foundation. Bro, it should be more respect put on red straight up. After I saw all that, just his will and tenacity to.
Speaker 4: Just push them, push the line, pushed all of it, you know what I'm saying, And it was like whoa I really think that he took his privilege p and just and just took it to another level for where I didn't think at one point when he came to win and he didn't see color at least, I don't think he you know, put it.
Speaker 1: In the always looked out and it was like always was giving those black guys advice. Don't look be a big person and to take you further.
Speaker 2: Solid advice, bro, like I would say father advice. Bro. He actually, man, when you're around the.
Speaker 1: Coach, so much of someone giving you advice on everything and critiquing your craft and everything, you know, would play a coach man, The coach used to be like a man.
Speaker 2: Think got Dennis Robin used to look at Chuck Daily, man.
Speaker 1: He used to go in Chuck Daily's house and Chuck Daddy's wife would cook. There used to be a sacredness before with that. You feel me, man, listen. I love when we get to learn the knowledge and when you actually think about what cultures actually built. Uh, some of the franchises that you see right Boston's culture, man, we got to live through Chicago and watch Michael Scottie, Phil Jackson, Bill Chicago's culture.
Speaker 2: We got to see Houston. Bill there you feel what I'm saying, Like, Bro, don't take none of this shit for granted.
Speaker 3: Man, this ship we see LB doing for the Lakers, the ship we see Steph Curry doing for Golden State, Katie being in the Phoenix Jersey. Bro, Man, I think I said the best man a couple of years. Man, they're not gonna be here and then we're gonna be doing the to rewind the tapes and ship. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like Red relterally like right now, a lot of discussion of the sports world. That's who the face of the league and who gonna be the face? Like, enjoy what it is now, you know what I It's a mixing pot of variety.
Speaker 2: Man, I love it.
Speaker 1: My point was, Man, what I was gonna say, Man, was that Red. I was gonna concur with you and say, Man, Red don't get enough for vision being still alive today. And how when you come through the green doors, it's almost like how you when you hear Miami talk about they croaching what they not built? The same thing, Bro, same thing you come through the green doors. Man, you gotta precedent, you got you got a responsibility. It's a bunch of stuff you have and then if you that, man, if you had face, if you one of those, it's got a whole nother list.
Speaker 3: Like this doc made me feel like not only that Red built like Celtic culture. I felt like he built like NBA culture NBA, but like, like you know what I'm saying, he built like no, we're gonna do this, We're doing this, doing this, and everybody started following suit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you watch Pat Raleigh, he's definitely taking a page out of D's book. You know, Miami don't wear the same socks as everybody. The league got socks, and then Miami got socks. They will and it's a whole nother cushion. Yeah man, and it's a man, it's a whole nother sock that only they have.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 3: How about when starting these like this was a hockey, It was hockey and.
Speaker 2: They were like that.
Speaker 1: So that's so what people don't know about the history of the league is these are cigars. By the way, right, I have to say that.
Speaker 2: I used to I used to hit these the leader number nine, these the number nine, I.
Speaker 1: Like these stop. Okay, we're not like these No, no, no, thirty seconds. Only smoke cigars. Once Paul appears out and smoking a cigar, make sure y'all help him out, all right, No.
Speaker 3: I to smoke a CI Guard.
Speaker 2: You know you're good. It's good. Yeah, Lions. That man during the parade, he just needs a man. I'm a mat now, know. I mean I used to be George put On. You know what I'm saying, you gotta watch us. We used to go to CI Guard man. Man, chill, chill. That was our spot. You mean, the man in the morning, chill. I'm telling you. That's why you gotta do ship by yourself. Man, That's that's that's everybody know that. I hope, I hope God, I hope not.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was boy being the cigardlands chopping it up. That's old school player ship. You mean that place don't even there? Yeah that's gone.
Speaker 2: Damn that place gone. Yeah that was it was gone right when we left. We gave it the heels. No, no, no, the spot. There's some G fourteen classifying. Yeah, get here were not.
Speaker 1: Just so happened to be carrying Paul that night and I got into you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was that kind of be in there.
Speaker 1: It took me away to cut like a short cut, to cut through something, and we did all alleys. I didn't listen to this day. I don't even know where I was. It looked like old Boston, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We was in the city. I was like, underground stuff.
Speaker 1: And listen, Paul, you know what you should do. You should give them tour of Boston. People who haven't been sponsors Paul.
Speaker 2: Pierson, I'm gonna show you the tour in Boston. He got the joint, he got the key to Cheers. We went up to Cheers. The niggas had the key.
Speaker 3: I was like, come on, man, what the fuck is due?
Speaker 2: Yo? Straight up? Go go around the city with Paul Pierce. It's like an episode. Is that's what you need to go do? All that love ship you talk about?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Who loves Paupa?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Paly p Right?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, man, listen, man, before we start, man, I was gonna come on here and ask you, you know, with Phoenix and where they at? Right and right before matter of fact, was gonna hit you because I because I saw you that you called me, and I didn't get to hit you back.
Speaker 2: But one of my questions to you was that, man, what you doing in your KD y'all? Eleven twelve?
Speaker 1: You know, like these ain't even playing like you know how you got p you know how you gotta be to go for the run.
Speaker 2: You gotta be all out.
Speaker 1: It's got to be on some we all, you know what I'm saying, on some titan shit. And when they when they ain't come out like that, And he's like, man, bro, we had banshed ourselves and woo man, after all, we gotta have a conversation. When do we have the conversation, Pete? If you doing because then last night he looked irritated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but they they gonna get it to it. But I'm saying, though, we gotta wait for this situation.
Speaker 2: It changed. Everything changed now ten games, So ten games everything.
Speaker 3: Changed now because Fenix can slide into the playing ten games. They can slide in because Dallas just got shut down.
Speaker 2: They shutting down, would you yes you would? Yes? Yeah? What not? So like you're gonna washed the season? It's washed.
Speaker 3: You lost Lively, you lost Gafford, you know, man, I like to just think condolences Toyrie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hate.
Speaker 3: To see that, man, you know what I'm saying, especially after Western Dallas, they went from like a season that was so anticipated to what you wanted to see going into it after making the finals to like one of the most devastating seasons that you can even imagine right now, and so hopefully he can make a recovery and bounce back.
Speaker 2: People that what's that that backwards one? Is it backwards three sixty? With that?
Speaker 3: That's just it's a dark cloud right now over that city. Christmas, it's still got hurt and Luca got traded and this has been a dark cloud over there.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They raised ticket prices too, They raised ticket and.
Speaker 2: I saw that you can't wear the seventy seven jersey here.
Speaker 1: You gotta go out, bro, Like what's going on there? We know math for j Kidd right now? Word because you know he really going through it. Yeah, you know he's and then point guards he wants.
Speaker 2: They about to not make the playoffs after going to the finals.
Speaker 5: Only a couple of teams have ever done the historically the finals, and then it's not.
Speaker 2: A good look.
Speaker 1: That's not a good look for them, you know what I'm saying, It's only one way rights, one way up, and then Kyrie kind of hit it out the whole year.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: He kind of hit it out of sitting out the whole year dealing with this a cl kd took two years on.
Speaker 5: The usually eight to ten month recovery timeline. So that'll put him into.
Speaker 1: Next modern medicine. Man, they got steem sales, they got you know what I'm saying. They got a bunch of other stuff that make you feel me.
Speaker 5: But with Kyrie, he had a player option this year that he could have opted out of and got a new deal out. That kind of changes that. With the a cl terror, you think, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to opt in. Get healthy.
Speaker 1: Trying to get back about what January February or next year, and and see where they at.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna be.
Speaker 3: They gonna be fine next year if Tyree can bounce back around February of next year, get everything straight. And Anthony bounced h you see Anthony Davis. Now you get a draft pick, you drop out of the playoffs.
Speaker 2: This is what I would do.
Speaker 3: I would drop I would sit everybody in there lively. He dealing with a fracture in his foot.
Speaker 2: What was that something like that?
Speaker 3: And then a d Let's shut him down. We know what Kyrie is going through. Let's slide out of the play in. Let's go after Cooper Cup. Now, let's see if we can get Cooper Cooper Cooper flag available to all these damn Coopers out here. Cooper Cup, Cooper flag, Cooper. What's the Cooper that's over there?
Speaker 2: Dallas? What's the quarterback? Was his day? God? Damn? How many Coopers? Is it like cracking right now? Did so?
Speaker 3: You go after Cooper flags? Talking about Dallas, get Cooper flags, you get a d back, you get Lively.
Speaker 1: The stock is up once. Once you get your team in Dallas, you're good. Yeah, yeah, I was shut it I would shut it down, peace Tom Man.
Speaker 3: And right now, Philly shut it down. Shut down, Paul George, Dallas shut it down.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's time to shut down down now.
Speaker 3: So who emerges? Phoenix gonna merge. They got a shot now, they got a puncher's chance to get into the playing.
Speaker 5: And they're three out of a plan, three out.
Speaker 2: Of behind Dallas. Dallas gonna slide out.
Speaker 3: So if Phoenix they got a good win, that could kind of propel them into like, all right, we got a good win. After that game versus the Clippers, like they should have lost. They can be like, all right, let's lose this to get some momentum getting to the play right now. You know all we used to do the season, we'd be like, all right, look, this is where we're at. We're gonna go We're gonna go after the two seeds, or we're gonna go, all right, y'all the second half of the season. All Star We remember how we was in Brooklyn, like all right, second half ticket, let's go, let's turn up. Remember we was like in twenty one, we had that conversation about look, it's trying to press a certain button, you know what I'm saying. It's like after the All Stars, it's like we had these conversations like all right, now it's time to settle down with all the shit we was doing in the first half of the season. We gotta cut that out. Ain't no more doing this, that and that is trying to buckle up, you know what I'm saying. And that's what Phoenix gotta do. They gotta buckle up.
Speaker 2: They gotta play some d though against you. Yeah, they got.
Speaker 5: Something twenty ninth of defense over the last FIFA. Yes, And I'm curious your guys' thoughts that the report that came out coach budenholes are telling Devin Booker to tone it down, and what your guys thoughts were of that.
Speaker 3: I feel like everybody frustrated because sometimes that's what you want from your players, to be vocal. But then it's like, you can't you you can't talk over the coach. And I don't know if that's the case. You know, he might be talking over the coach, because for a coach to say that to your star player who is a leader, it may be something to coach and point he trying to get across and he talking over the coach. So that's probably what I was said. But then again, it's like I'm not taking that to the press either as a coach. You know what I'm saying. So it's frustration Mountain in Phoenix, and you can see that that's like not what you do when you building a culture and you trying to you know, get something done and in advance and get to the playoffs and all that. You don't like y'all keep like you put a Booker to the side of the game, like, hey, let me look at when I'm talking. Just let me get my point across. Then you get your point. You don't bring that to the media, this new this new way of just doing things and letting everybody in on the on the fraternity and in the locker room. It's like you're letting it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You're giving the media opportunity to splitch all apart. Now you know what I'm saying, Like, now they're gonna build on that, like, oh, they must don't get along.
Speaker 2: Now everybody gonna come up.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a topic of discussion on all the shows now and now you you you letting that creep in. So like like certain shit, when you building a culture, you just don't say to the media.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's crazy, bro, to tell I thought Devin Booker is the face of this of this Francis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could talk, but like, damn, keep that to y'all. Say it had to be an interaction, bro, you just don't come all the loud. Think about all the leaders of the teams and what those guys were and whoever had to be the voice of the of the team and what you gotta and then what you gotta think about the leader you gotta be to be able to pull a team out of a slump, and all guys thinking a certain way to be able to.
Speaker 2: Get them to think this.
Speaker 1: That's not a that's not something like Candy coded. Hey, Paul, I need you to dig in. No, it's dark and you gotta go there. You gotta tell a man what he don't want to hear, and then you gotta hear the same from yourself. Everybody got to look at themselves in the mirror. Now we're about to go do this, right, Bro. That's not a simple and easy conversation to have. That's a voiceful conversation. Your voice has to be vibrating to a point where a nigga believe you for sure?
Speaker 2: Fuck is you talking about toned down? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that meant and didn't understand none of that, but yeah, yeah, I don't want to go at the coach and none, but yeah, the coach gotta grip up, bro, right like you a fucking you're an example of the team. That's a different Like doctor, if we was talking, he's gonna allow that facts and then he gonna say what he gonna say to shape, right, But he he loved when we interacted and we was on each other saying like, hey, ticket, you need to get back on accountability to go under, like like if we're a time out, and then he'd be like, all right, y'all done, Okay, just what we're gonna that's what we're gonna do. He was good at that, Like, you don't throw your player and stuff and let the media know all that shit.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I didn't understand why he would do that when you can probably get more about pulling Devin Booker to the side and then chopping it up with he one on one and then y'all get ten minutes.
Speaker 2: And that's between y'all. It ain't even for everybody else.
Speaker 1: You understand exact Devin Booker gonna know stuff that probably the coach ain't gonna know because if the coach gets fired, they're gonna pull him to the side.
Speaker 2: He gonna talk to you, feel what I'm saying. So it goes both ways.
Speaker 1: But if I'm giving Phoenix any type of two cent of mind, man, listen, if y'all gonna go somewhere, y'all gonna have to go together, and it's gonna y'all gonna have to man round playoffs. You know this, And around the second half of the season, man, Doc would squeeze it in. It wouldn't be a bunch of extra ship around. It's just us in here and only us focused on what we're talking about. And then we would have constant conversations about that every night.
Speaker 2: Man. You gotta dig in and you gotta get on the same page.
Speaker 1: Man. So if Phoenix, man, that was just saying, Okay, y'all can have. It's a slot right here. It's about it right there. So I'm looking for Phoenix because they got the man power. Y'all should go do this right.
Speaker 5: Another team climbing up the playoff ranks as the Golden State Warriors. They're nine and ones is getting Butler. They look like a brand new team they beat the next Tuesday night. Curious just the thoughts of them come playoff time and what the ideal matchup would be for them in the first.
Speaker 2: We'll pay y doing folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't trip enough that he's stubborn, and you know he's stubborn when you god damn about that ship.
Speaker 4: So what.
Speaker 3: You know, look at the ego you go, you don't give a damn about this, worried about this locked in, but nah, go to state right now.
Speaker 2: I saw something.
Speaker 3: I saw an element that they actually needed, Like Jimmy is a shot in the arm like boom.
Speaker 2: It was like jo.
Speaker 3: It was like Steph was like, you know, I'm like, oh, Steph, no, this is a this is a this is an opportunity now.
Speaker 2: Like they didn't. He wasn't playing like this. He didn't have this energy right here, Pete. No, no, he said.
Speaker 1: We talked about Luca giving Lebron a joke. Yeah, yeah, he got the biggest joke right now. Bro, him and Bron going bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him and Bron got that new energy from the trades, like okay life. Oh no, we saw it was like that marathon. You know, when you're that marathon, it's like damn, you think you way behind and then you just you oh thin.
Speaker 1: Go the leader.
Speaker 2: I'm right there now. They just like.
Speaker 3: We're right here.
Speaker 2: I see. No. I saw an element that Jimmy bring though. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was like all you gotta do is keep the game close, and you got And that's the same with Brin and Luca. I'm looking at the game like damn, like Jimmy. He is bringing a physicality to the game on both ends to where if Steph can keep the game close and Dre we could run our offense and somewhere keep the game close.
Speaker 1: Jimmy can actually will us to the end. Like he just imposes his wheel from getting.
Speaker 3: To the line.
Speaker 2: He just physics.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at him, come to the jump, stop getting inside, getting to that's so bad because they was one of the worst teams that get into the line. And now you know that that that mentally drains a team when you like damn and you're trying to get a stop and Steph hitte these threes and you got this dude getting to the line when you need to stop.
Speaker 2: Keep getting to the line.
Speaker 1: A great combination because you don't have players today going really downhill no more. Right, he's the old school player that goes downhill. He's not afraid of bump, he's not afraid of getting contact. And they not only what you said, they needed that. And then now you got man, we forget that. You gotta let's just keep it real. You got a generational talent on your team. Heard shock shoot this man like I'm winning. Yeah, he gotta go down on rushmore Man, because what Steph Curry has done has now he's put He's put like a line on what you gotta be to be that and your distance in consistency and he shot making, he's made, He's made everybody go work on the long ball. He's the god of the loan ball. You understand. You know he comes from the island of long ball. You know what I'm saying, Like real ship. His dad was the emperor that ship. He took over as king and now he resigns.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: When we talk about the the emergency of the league, man, it would be about the long ball dog. Think about what's Caitlyn Clark is so popular in her sport and whych she destroys and just destroys the w n B.
Speaker 2: A bro, think about that.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be damn when you think about it, different generations on how we played that.
Speaker 2: He might be that. He's like Jordan's start with magic.
Speaker 3: Magic was like, all right, we're gonna do this with the passing, I'm gonna be the most exciting pass j was giving flare him and David Thompson was walking the first one walking through the air.
Speaker 2: Then Jordan took that no no, no, No, Golden Magic came with another Flaire like and it was Jordan took it to the next Larry Bird. You've never seen him all for Bird. You know what I'm saying. You had.
Speaker 3: Generation gave us something. I'm saying different, and that's what needs to be appreciated. And like when we start talking about the greatest of all time, I don't think we should have this conversation of the greatest of all time no more. I think we should just appreciate whoever. Like, I can't say Jordan was better than Russell, or Lebron is better than Jordan, or Jordan's better because each era had the greatest of all times, so they all should be on the Rushmore. Bro faces, you know what I'm saying, Like, when you talk about the Rushmore, let's stop saying this four of them. No, we're gonna say, all right, it's started with Russell Wilt.
Speaker 2: Let's go there. That's part of the Rushmore. It's a huge mountain. The Rushmore is huge.
Speaker 3: Now because the general and then you go like to the next wave Bird Magic, they up there.
Speaker 2: Then you say, Jordan, you speaking pillars.
Speaker 3: Man, These is the pillars they gotta be They gotta be thee. This is the Rushmore bro Kareem magic Jordan that like boomo boom boom bom bom. We can't just give it no individual because when I heard Jordan say, do you think you the greatest, He's like, man, that'll be disrespectful for the guys to the past, you know, when they asked.
Speaker 2: Jordanus Jordan asked who's the greatest?
Speaker 3: He was like, so I can't say I'm the grow because it'll be disrespecting what the past guys did, like Russell, it will And I was like, damn, that's real, you know, even though you know he what he created and the shoes and the flare and the structure and yeah yeah, so like I'm not about to be talking about the greatest no more. They're the greatest is what you bring to that generation. Like Bron is the greatest of this generation. Dog, It's just he just is. But then you putting Steph in this category. So when we go through Eras, it's gonna be Bron's Steph. You know, these are the faces of this era right now, and they all up there. It's all up there. It ain't no one, two, three, four. It's about these the Mopuckers, that this is what the league is about. When we walk into the Hall of Fame, it should be the front should door should be these pictures right here for these generations. We're gonna start with the fifties, sixties, seventy eighties. These two faces, these two or three faces. These these are the pillars that like, whoa, they really changed the game. These is the game changers right here. That yeah, Shock is in there, he changed the game. Yeah, Steph is in there. Yeah, oh his face has gotta be up there. Man.
Speaker 2: So do you think when it's all said and done the year, where you think they land going to state? Above? Six? Five, seven? I think they're gonna kind of stay at Wait how many games are they?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: So they're they're out of the player now there's six seats and they're three behind Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if they're gonna catch Houston.
Speaker 5: You said what they're three behind Houston for the fifth slode fifth.
Speaker 2: So they's six right now, it's six. I don't know. Three is tough the kind of game around a couple of weeks ago too, but they.
Speaker 3: On steam Bro, it's all like right now, if I'm Golden State I'm trying to position myself to play who I want to play. So right now, if today I'm playing Denver, I don't think I want to play Denver. I probably rather play Memphis or Houston. So I'm gonna say, all right, guys, we're gonna have this meeting. Do we want to stay at six and go to Denver first round?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Should we try to move up to five? And for the possibility of playing Houston or Memphis? I think you try to go after one of them young teams. They're like, all right, they're gonna have the same experience, is that Denver guy? No go up to them, because if you go up one, you don't have to see two like Lakers or like if you go up from five, six to five, that's gonna put you at the four or five slot. They played memphisis in the first round instead of Denver.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, who you take out of those two? I'd rather play Memphis.
Speaker 3: I'll try to move up to Memphis then going into Denver knowing I got to deal with this joker for seven games.
Speaker 2: Top four.
Speaker 5: Top four is OKC, Lakers, Denver, Memphis.
Speaker 3: Because if I go to the fifth seed, then that's gonna put me in the second round with Okac instead of the Lakers. So I probably want to see, Okay see instead of.
Speaker 2: The which way you want to go, I think I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the young route because I don't want to go Denver Lakers, two veteran teams that know I don't win.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'd rather go after these young teams to where if the game is close, they might make some poor decisions.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, everybody, hero, That's one thing I'm thinking about when I think about Okay, see man when they get when Shade goes and doesn't have a good game. We've seen him so so many times have a good game, but we ain't really see him, not like have no bad game. He we ain't seen him when they take him out of the offense. I saw the Lakers play the Knicks without Anthony Davis, and they totally took kat out of the out of the game, bro I mean the things JJ Reddick was doing defensively to him, Knicks was lost.
Speaker 2: Same thing, the same thing, right. So I sit here and took a.
Speaker 1: Joke about the game, and they blew him out. I'm saying to say, what happens when you take Shaye out of it? Do you do you do you actually think that you're just supporting Cash can actually continue to do the same things impressure situations in the playoffs when that turnover does mean something or man, that missdeath.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like that's my only worry.
Speaker 1: Like I know they've been there, I know they sees it, but man, it's a whole other beast that they're about to see. Bro. If OKC can actually get through this test, they should be champions. They because the road they gotta take to get to where they gotta go, if they got to go through a Golden State or a Laker team. Bro, not even to mention one of these younger teams. The West is The West is is so disgusting. Bro, It's like it's like what's the name of that movie with gangs in New York with Leonardo in it. Bro, no one's talking about Minnesota. Minnesota is descending. Man, Listen, the slot just open for from the Mavericks.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's everybody's finna go. Everybody's gonna go for this. This is gonna be great basketball. I'm telling you now because you know what, you know what two p the It's cut out all that bullshit. All the bullshit has been cut.
Speaker 2: Out of the game.
Speaker 1: Bro think about how the game it is. I wouldn't say it is the same amount of three as as no ships. But I'm just saying, Matherles is coming down. It's going into a bag or a playmate. It don't look like wasted offense or something. It don't look so so playful. I'm seeing the refs tightening up on the whistle. You're seeing it getting a little more rougher. It is down the stretch now as it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna see some great basketball. Man.
Speaker 1: I just hope people stay healthy and yeah, man, I just hope that. Man, this is gonna be a great second half.
Speaker 5: Staying in the West. Another team rolling are the Lakers. They're now second in the West. Lebron was named Player of the Month. He's killing at the age of forty, hit fifty thousand points on Tuesday night. The question I have for you guys is, with the hot streak going on right now, is their run sustainable in the playoffs when the game slows down, becomes more half court and you can game playing game to game, Kemp Street can remain with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because with the Lakers they more built for the half court they've been running, but the defenses was JJ Redick is out here looking like a young pat Riley, but he wants to cover the Lakers. When you watch what are You talk? That's what JJ Redick is looking like, like like man, just he just they they understand he bought in. They bought into what he's saying, you know, And there was a lot of question marks of like oh yeah, going from the podcast. But he got a great basketball mind. He got a great It's almost identical to how like what was pat Riley before he took over when he got it was a great assistant he was.
Speaker 2: But before he was an assistant, what was he a radio h what was I think he was a coach doing radio some ship like that, right, he was.
Speaker 3: He was a radio guy. So in that time he was doing radio, the JJ was doing podcasts. He jumped to the coach and I'll look at that. Two X players though, yeah, two X players though you can't but you see you see kind of like the parallel between the two.
Speaker 2: I understand, I see what it's.
Speaker 3: Like crazy, it's crazy, and now like they gonna be so difficult to play against because you got two guys who built for like play off basketball for one, when the game slowed down and it's grinded out and you you're gonna get to the line between Bron and and.
Speaker 2: And Luca down the stretch.
Speaker 3: I mean if the game is closed though, they getting the call because of their aggression because they understand uh the time and score like the i Q added Luca like anybody like Anthony Davis defensively all this, but the i Q for the Lakers just.
Speaker 2: Went so far up when you add it.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying you got two of the top five highest i Q players in the game on one team, which don't happen, you know what I'm saying. Like if I say the top five i Q guys in the league right now be Luca, Bron steph Uh, Shay in there. Okay, so Shay in there, and Joker.
Speaker 2: High i Q.
Speaker 3: And then you got like Tatum's in there after that, and then uh and then uh huh.
Speaker 2: Pretty smart, Yeah he's in there.
Speaker 3: Like man, that's crazy, Like they're gonna be difficult to deal with, bro, Like that's that's a team, and everybody was like, they don't have to they don't need a big man because it ain't like you got a big man out there just being dominated in the low post anyway. The only one who's in the low poster's Joker. He's spending ninety percent at the elbow.
Speaker 2: Cat. Cat's pretty dominant in the post.
Speaker 3: But he runs to the three now. He runs to the three now, but he don't like go down and take advantage like like he should.
Speaker 1: When you watch the Knicks dominate, he's in the paint being the beast. When he was in Minnesota when they went the playoff run, it was because he was in the post, killing the post.
Speaker 5: All of his sixteen attempts are not three pointers for town.
Speaker 3: Right, bro, he shoot the three, but no game five a game. He only shoot sixteen shots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sixteen twelve the paint.
Speaker 1: Somebody's getting popped off. Yeah, somebody's getting popped in the West. Somebody, listen, it ain't it ain't room for everybody.
Speaker 3: It's one or two things that's gonna happen. You're gonna have a young team emerge, because like it's always gonna be somebody made every error, you know, you got the young and the old. Just like when Golden State bust uh through by beating San Antonio, the Old Goats they like, are they gonna push through eventually? Because they always was knocking at the door. So now is it gonna be a young team knocking at the door, or they're gonna allow one of the older teams to use a veterism to just kind of like let y'all say.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, y'all be all there, but y'all not there.
Speaker 3: So that's what we're looking at, is it's gonna be a young team that's gonna get through, or they gonna allow Big Brother to say, hey, we still got this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So where we at?
Speaker 3: Where we at right right now? That's the balance that we're in right now. Because you talk about when I mean it's similar to like when Goat I mean changing of the guard. We're in the middle of it right now, especially in the Western Conference.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel like the Old has a raider. Let it go though, has a lot of player. Steph is playing at a great level. You see how he playing the last two weeks. Bro, Yeah, like he's playing on some other ship.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Listen, they know that this is it the last two years. Yeah, these last couple of years, they like this is it, you know. Yeah, So we gotta be as fans just keep appreciating it. And both teams got a real chance P. One hundred because the way the game is played now, it's just like, shoot, we got a puncher's chance. Like if Steph can he's a legend, he can get hot for a whole series. Like who can I say that about on a young team like Bron could be great for the whole season series These young dudes, you could be good for about.
Speaker 2: One or two games in the series.
Speaker 3: But when you got these legends out here, they can they can wield their team to a yeah, like you know what I'm saying, Like they gonna be good for like two or three games in the playoffs. Whereas man Bron, he can.
Speaker 2: Take over this series and just like will or somebody emerges like you say, or this is where is where emerge? Can can one of these young boys on have Houston? Can you emerge?
Speaker 3: Is Denver still contenders because they arguably got the best player in the league, Joker, he can go off and be good every single game, you know, So like we're right there. We're like, you know, is this truly the changing of the guard or this is one last ride for the old school cat middle of it?
Speaker 5: Speaking of old school, one of the oldest and best rivalries in sports, Lakers Celtics games this Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yes, sure, I looked it up.
Speaker 5: Bet MGM odds for them to reach the finals plus eleven hundred. How do you guys feel about a potential thirteenth matchup against them in the finals.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, that's what do we do for?
Speaker 3: Oh that's the call?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Silver? Commissioner? That's the commissioner. You're gonna send me the memo for this, Send it over, send me the script. I won't say nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm here. What's mister Garnett? Right now?
Speaker 3: We need a Sneakers deal? All right, all right, I'll get back with you better. All right, Adam, Silver just hit me. Bro sent me the skip. They sent me the script.
Speaker 2: He gonna sit.
Speaker 3: He gonna fax me the script. You gotta be more professional, score, he said. He's sending me over the script.
Speaker 2: Now on some real ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I think the lead needs this real ship.
Speaker 1: I am so excited to see these two teams to be valid dope teams with great players on both teams and then them getting it on like and then too, if I'm being one hundred man, the season, they need to send a message to the Lakers.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, last time when they was in l a man, they got smacked. They got smacked last time they sure did.
Speaker 1: I was at there, like it was like, what the hell is going on? So yeah, this is a statement game. And then too, this could be a preview of the finals. Man, this is gonna be easy to preview of the finals. So I want to see how like I want to see how the young season, everybody, how they react to Luca. I want to see this. You know what I'm saying. This would be a get on to it. And you know what, the league needs this. We need them the pillars to be pillar teams. Yeah, there's gonna be a much watch the We need to track the ratings.
Speaker 2: On this, feel me. Hell yeah, just that, just that, get on, just that, shin Dick. Let's get some fan questions, baby.
Speaker 5: First question ticket this for you. It comes from Daniel.
Speaker 2: Daniel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how does it feel know when you left a lasting impression on the game and it's the after the whistle blocks when you blocked the shot after people everybody do that now work everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, that's dope. Yeah man, I didn't. I didn't even know at the time I was doing it. At the time when I came out with it, it was just yeah, for my reasons whatever. But yeah, every now and then when I see somebody do it, it kind of like, you know, kind of laugh high. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: I remember I asked why you always do that. He was like, Cuz I don't want you to see the ball going through the whole, right like that. So you get a shot, you say something like that you don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Da listen, What you don't know is the guy that shot it is right right because because the only thing he need to see it go through go through.
Speaker 2: Like okay, cool, I'm good. You know that.
Speaker 1: I would go One time, Reggie Reggie Miller just kept on shooting and I just kept on blocking. After the something was on the car, he just kept shouting. He said, young fella, do the day. I said, so can I We shot there for about eleven shots. He just kept on shooting. I'm like that all eleven of us, So ship you know what I'm saying. But yeah, yeah, I shot. Everybody who's doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's basically an unwritten rule in the NBA. Now everyone does it.
Speaker 1: And if you notice, I never shot the ball after the after whistle, you never see a clip of me grabbing it trying, you know what I'm saying, just because.
Speaker 2: Of that, because Nigga's waiting on. You know what I'm saying, Brother's waiting on. Oh man, I'm gonna get here when he shooting out with pump fake look, goofy. All right.
Speaker 5: Next question comes from Caesar. His question is what was your routine or rituals before games? Like did you segment out your day, like what you were doing on the game day versus a road game, like, what was kind of your routine?
Speaker 2: What was your routine at home pe on game day? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, so like after shoot around, after shoot around, boo bone, shower, whatever that, I go home, eat writing my lunch, Eat my lunch because its gonna be about even thirty twelve, about eleven. So then after that I'm gonna jump in the hyperbag chamber and take a nap. So then I take a nap for a couple of hours. It be two o'clock, wake up, jump in the shower. Then I'm on my way to the ring. I take the same route every time. Then I get some shots up the first thing I do. I'll get shots up when you get to the arena.
Speaker 2: When I get to the four thirty. No, like thirty four you leave.
Speaker 3: I said three you get down three thirty four. Yeah, So like by four thirty I'm shooting. Then five o'clock I'm getting a massage. So then I'm gonna get my muscles lose stretch, getting massage by five o'clock. Then after that I might get on the bike just to warm my muscles back up after getting a massage.
Speaker 2: Then after that, you know, I go get taped. Then I go sit in the.
Speaker 3: Room, quiet room, kind of meditate by myself before we have our team meeting.
Speaker 2: But before I go into court.
Speaker 1: Were you a person that interacted with people or were you a person that liked to be isolated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm gonna interact while I'm getting taped or something like that. But then after I get taped and all of that, then I'm gonna go make sure I have my moment to where I have to myself before we have our team meeting before we run out on the court, like down then yeah, yeah, then I might have my level ten or fifteen minutes to where it's just nothing but me my earphones, and I'm just kind of thinking about what I need to get done for the game to health.
Speaker 2: The team, and those thoughts. Are you already knowing what you can and can't do? Things? You're gonna try things? Do you have that little checklist of I know I can do this? Well, It wasn't. Actually, I was depending on the mat.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about the game plan and who I'm guarding, because event I mean, you know, at the wing, you're gonna guard somebody every night. Every night, it's gonna be somebody here run, it's gonna be somebody. So I'm just just lock in and like all right, I know he you know, he liked to go this direction.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking, like, all right, this is I'm gonna play this. I'm gonna play ball screens today.
Speaker 2: This is defensive mindset. Yeah, I'm on a defensive mindset.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, I didn't worry about what I was gonna so I was more thinking about the defense because the offense is gonna come, that's gonna come or go. But you could control the kind of defense a little bit.
Speaker 2: Offensively, did you have things pre set?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not really. I mean you know, I just had the game just came to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like when I got the ball, I'm gonna do this certain thing because I just played off of you, or play it off with my teammates was doing today. I wasn't going to the game you go back, younger, Pee. It was different because I was like, shit, I know it's gonna be hard. I gotta, I gotta. I got to just make sure I'm up ready because I know I have to have a big game for us. I have a chance to win, you know what I'm saying. So it wasn't like I'm gonna shoot this man the amount of threes. I'm like, I'm just I just was always thinking attack, attack, attacking.
Speaker 1: So that's crazy. I had things I already knew coming into the game. Offensively, I can get away with things that was, you know, successful, and then defensively, things I knew that bro don't like. That's all I was cared about. When I watched film and I went to four five pieces of film. It was all about irritating you and just taking you off your square and making things as difficult as I could for you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So when I when man, and then my shoot around started, like the morning I woke up. The minute I woke up, it was game day for me. Like I ain't really speak to nobody.
Speaker 2: I was on my own little yeah you being yours off for the moss I was.
Speaker 3: I was in the old zone for like I wou wasn't say nothing to take it because I know I know where he at right now, like like the game started, would look right at you but not see yeah yeah I was, Yeah I would. He wouldn't even be like Ticket, And then everybody around me knew, like I didn't even look at you, Like then I give you a look like na like leave me alone, Like that's what his own But everybody knew that though, so like they let him. All right, look at everybody'll tell you play with Ticket, Like all right, this Ticket, you know he ain't really gonna he's gonna be come then whatever. But then he'll be so locked in. But then me and him I have our little one on one moment, like right before we out. I was just like like no, no, I should get him going because I just throw the ball at him like come on you.
Speaker 2: Like like one hundred miles, like come on, start later. It was just we got later.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 2: I used to throw the ball out of check the block, like lego down there, he come down there, you know what I'm saying. So we had our little bore there. I just throw the ball like checkup. It'd be like one minute left before the game.
Speaker 3: Before in the layup line, it'd be like one or two minutes left because we're about over the huddle.
Speaker 2: Check that one.
Speaker 1: Get a bucket. Let me see if y'all mind right right? And then I do the same day. We get one possession each. And I mean to be super I'm talking about Brownsville. I'm all, I'm fouling Jersey Yard and I pulling this. You know what I'm saying, Like Dad, what we're doing?
Speaker 2: What we're doing?
Speaker 5: Ticket. One thing that you were known to do was you kind of like headbutted the stanchion before the game. Like when did you start implementing that?
Speaker 1: And then your mom right, that's what that meant. Hard had was about to go to war, about to go ahead and give it to this man when I used to hit that thing and then peep out and look that was me. I was man sober. I just apologized. Smile everybody who came to the game. Yeah, apologies, Yeah, mom, ain't that. Y'all know what it is for the spit fire out the smug right spin it now you know what I mean? Right, see me hit the back of the.
Speaker 3: Joints always run there like like, I just wonder about Ticket because like we've been in a layup line, say we run out boom, I mean the first layup right, and then I come to the back of the line. Ticket be in the back, and I'll be looking like and I noticed this in Minnesota too, we play it against I'll be like, damn, the game just started. So if you look at the jump ball, if you look at everybody, all ten players, Ticket be the only one drenched already before the game start, Like I look like, damn, he ready to go. He the only one out here just ready to go. Like the I'm talking about, like it's not no regular sweat. I'm talking about drenched, like in the game ain't started, and you look at everybody, everybody kind of like.
Speaker 2: You ain't ready for this. You can't be out here. I'll be like, all right, you gotta be ready. You can't be this. If you at the foe, you out here, you can't be out here.
Speaker 3: I knew the playoffs, so I knew in the playoffs that when we played Detroit, I'm looking at ticket, already, ticket ready to go. I know, he got just drenched, and I look over Rashid doing this. He doing something crazy to Rashid bullshit right playing. I said, oh shit, it's gonna be bad for Rashid today. He's not taking this serious scriver that. I looked at that ticket and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, never played around doing this. He was just ever like he playing the guitar.
Speaker 3: And I'm like thinking, like, this is the playoffs, and you about the match up with like, oh man, it's gonna be a bad day for everybody.
Speaker 2: Talk about being playing and practicing and working in the gym. He was really in the gym, you know what I'm saying, like really getting it in.
Speaker 1: So when we stepped on the floor, bro, I was a different level and I want to you know, yeah, I want to see where your level was, you know, because I played against the best and I seen his level, you know what I'm saying. So when I when I felt like I was that guy. Man, that's why the gaming ship should come into the league. Man warming up like that and they're going across looking at up, looking at whoever you're looking at, standing him in the face.
Speaker 2: Everybody was presence. That's what the league right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know who presenting that kind of presence, Like it's only certain you you know, Cole presented that presence. Shot Aiant, even vents Bro, they had presence at the jump ball you looking at like like now, since everybody so buddy buddy, it's hard to like look and see you like just a real ass presence.
Speaker 2: To where it's like when they walk on to you, like, okay, I gotta I don't think it's so buddy buddy like we think it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's cool, cool, cool, But nah, you still want one gotta win, one gotta lose.
Speaker 2: That's still there.
Speaker 1: You feel me like that, it's cool to the point, Pete, you feel me like it ain't so buddy, Like.
Speaker 3: You're really saying that I don't like you on the court like as much, ain't much as much.
Speaker 2: I seen thet look like that We.
Speaker 3: Wasn't picking players up if we knock them down. You know what I'm saying. We wasn't dapping a lot after the game or even saying what something it was like, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It wasn't none of that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't no like small hand hug and all that before the game, cool after the game whatever.
Speaker 2: Cool cool cool cool, yeah, good cool cool. That's the difference. And that's if you respect somebody, you feel me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I used to go in the games like I ain't shoot no jumpers on him. Today it's like I'm going to the rack every single It's like because because that's like you're gonna put pressure on the ref and him every.
Speaker 2: Single stuff like the Richard Jefferson.
Speaker 3: Like, man, I'm going to I'm not good. I'm not shooting no jumpers. I'm taking you to the post every time.
Speaker 2: Every time that's pressure.
Speaker 3: It's pressure because that's pressure, like that guard every single time down court. I'm not taking settling for nothing. Like today is one of them days.
Speaker 2: Game some game I'm mad at my girl. I'm going to the rack on you. It was terrible, Pee, he was terrible.
Speaker 1: We were sitting there in the time I dog me Rondo, Reggie Jackson and Paul.
Speaker 2: Today he was like, you ugly did a motherfucker. I was like, Pee, what want who? You told Raggie Jacket?
Speaker 5: All right, so you guys are both too and one? Yes, sir, really yeah, we reset so you're both too and one.
Speaker 2: All right, let's need a payment. We need we need a payment episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got, I got, Okay, right, go ahead, have true studios, go ahead, do the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Living it up, dude. Yeah right, you know what I'm saying, bring to the crib. Let's get it, Pete.
Speaker 5: All right, first up, we got Friday, Friday.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Who we got Friday?
Speaker 5: Knicks at Clippers? Who do we got?
Speaker 2: Oh? Nick? Sha West Hey Nicks at Clippers? Who you like? A good match? It is both teams Clips back to back.
Speaker 5: I just have to bring that up. They play Thursday against the Lakers and then Friday.
Speaker 3: Against I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go Clips. Since I play with Clips, I'm gonna go I'm gonna go Nick. Since they're going off a back to back, that means they're gonna be in rhythm. Ye give me the Knicks. Even though the Clippers.
Speaker 2: Are they tough? They are tough. They are, Bro.
Speaker 3: I just against Phoenix, Bro, they should have won that game.
Speaker 2: But they should they should have. Yeah, but they tough.
Speaker 5: Saturdays, get a Saturday, get on, as you like to call it, ticket the ABC game, Lakers at Celtics.
Speaker 2: Lakers and Celtic.
Speaker 3: You know it's at Celtics right in Boston, you're sir, Okay, I'm going to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sees up. This should be a good game, though. Man, it's gonna say a lot.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I anticipate Bron on for throttle. You feel what I'm saying for throttle shout to fifty thousand, bro.
Speaker 2: Respect.
Speaker 3: Nobody set the bar so high. And this is I'm not gonna be alive when somebody breaks this. I'm glad I'm able to be able to see this. This might be the most unbreakable record what Bron doing right now. I don't think kids understand, like because like it took so long for them to break Kareem. Think about this Kareem stuff for like what thirty some years, for decades like yeah, so this one is gonna stand for at least one hundred years.
Speaker 2: Because real talk, because the man has played, you gotta play. They don't have to.
Speaker 3: What they're gonna have to do is they're gonna have to rechange the rules for somebody to break this, uh, to allow high school players to come out again, because if you're not coming out of high school, you're not breaking this.
Speaker 2: He started at a.
Speaker 5: Teen two year extra.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he came out of eighteen. So if you're not coming to the league at eighteen, you ain't gonna break this.
Speaker 5: Lucas the only one really paid. He plays long enough.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you, I mean, but his body ain't gonna be able to hold up for twenty one years at this pace. They're gonna have to do something though, like Lebron when he go, like when he passed, They're gonna have to like really study him. They're gonna have to take his bike, don't bury him. They're gonna have to take him to a scientific lab and say, hey, we need to take something because he gonna help humans live and do stuff longer. Man, for real, dog, you got to take something. His DNA bones and everything and all that put it into Man, you got to do something because this is the most incredible.
Speaker 2: Thing in our life.
Speaker 3: Listen, we're seeing from an athlete. From an athlete's point of view.
Speaker 2: I want you to I want you real because it's.
Speaker 3: Looking like a twenty one year old running like a twenty one year old, moving like a you know, jumping like he's twenty one at forty.
Speaker 1: So you don't think in our lifetime we'll see another lebron Ish. No, at the age of that ain't the definition of growth. So we look, we saw Michael Jordan's like, ain't nobody gonna be better to Jordan?
Speaker 3: This ain't about better. This is just his body, athleticism, his his his health looked like Jordan.
Speaker 2: That was moving like Jordan's. You know what I'm saying, like Jordan, No, No, Jordan.
Speaker 3: Bro what you I'm talking about doing this at this age like Jordan was the best athlete talking.
Speaker 1: About when we was looking at Mike like, god damn, he looks different, That's what I'm saying, Like how we're looking at Bronn, God damn.
Speaker 2: He looks different. I'm not talking about this game.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about Jordan. Man, I'm talking about Mikey overall. I'm talking about young to Oh, I'm man, a body of working. What do you look like in that whole body of work. But this bro looks different. Oh this a's two point Oh, I get it, he's two point Oh that's what I'm saying here he two point Oh, you ain't saying nobody's going two point I ain't gonna in twenty thirty years, We're not gonna get another vert.
Speaker 3: Man, you tripping? Nah, you tripping. That ain't the definition of growth, though, Pete. I mean there's certain things we're just not gonna see. Ticket Like, we're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna see another six nine two sixty, We're not just like, we're not going to see another shot. Who do you agree with that?
Speaker 3: No, we're not gonna see we want to see another shot. We're not bro just like this we had Will right and shock is the newer version of will.
Speaker 2: Two point how long? How many years between you?
Speaker 1: We're not going to see a seven to two three hundred pounds of that can break dance?
Speaker 3: Move then an see that? No more f on the once in a lifetime, so once in a lifetime, stop man, Stop it is it's just certain DNA.
Speaker 1: We can actually it's so we can we can actually have a chance to see another shot.
Speaker 2: No, we're not gonna see that. You serious? For real?
Speaker 3: We're not even seeing no more big men. What the big man's Why are you seeing this? The big man is doing as far as like big like Alonzo type, the Kim Bass shock. They they coming in like we've Ben Yama. Now, you know what I'm saying. We ain't gonna see that big husky athlete just coming in like you know what I'm saying that he ain't coming from coming from overseas, coming from the Nicholson Gardens, coming from grad Rouge, what they call the fifth Ward.
Speaker 2: Come, I ain't coming from ball. That ain't no shrimping grits no more. Nah nah, Yeah, them beans are rice. He ain't no beans right, no non push ups no more. Nah.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna see that. Chris Sumpson, Yeah, yeah, espressouce stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing. Yeah, today you know how the wave go. That's today, Pete. We're gonna see another shock. We gonna see it.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna see another shot thirty years. We ain't gonna see another shot or another lebron Ish. No, that ain't the definition to growth through me. Let's go Sunday, Let's go to Sunday. Sunday, you tripping.
Speaker 5: Speaking of great big man k goes into Okay, see we got nuggets at Thunder.
Speaker 2: You got nuggets at the Thunder. Who you like? They got both of them? Take Denver on this one. You're taking Denver. Okay, see they got both big men back. You don't like checking over.
Speaker 3: He're gonna file them out. You're gonna found him out. He's gonna be doing all color up and unders and.
Speaker 2: Behind the Okay, see at home, man, this is statement game. Okay. She needed to beat the brakes off Denver, straight up, straight up. You heard it said.
Speaker 1: My life is consistent. Ah, the kids are walking ball y'all. No, she had like fifty but four or five times this year.
Speaker 2: This might be I think he then locked up the m v P. So so so we're looking at the best two players in the league playing. Yeah you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like, fine it I got I got shaped for m VP though, Yeah, no doubt that's hands down he should have. They should already go ahead and put the ball now, let's kidding, man, Yes, sir, those are for the week.