Speaker 1: What did you get hit by a door somewhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at a restaurant. So I'd ordered some stuff to go. It's picking up a loaf of bread, and decided to get a little breakfast sandwich that they had and I thought, well, I'm just gonna go wait out of here, out of the way until they call my name. Well out of the way was in the way, and I didn't know until the door hit me. And then I turned around and saw a sign on the door that said please do not stand in front of the swinging door, because that's where the kitchen comes out to deliver food. And I was just so embarrassed, but not as embarrassed as I would have been had the person dropped any food. So thankfully nobody was hurt, no food was dropped, but I just was like, to hit you pay attention all of no. Imagine now I'm standing there with me like a whole huge swinging door just comes and bangs, hits all of me. And then that is when I see the sign, and I was like, huh.
Speaker 3: So there was a sign, Oh for.
Speaker 2: Sure, a sign which made me feel better because you don't put up a sign unless other people have stood there before. So thankfully. I saw the sign eventually and then realized, oh, that's why people are waiting over there. That makes it so then I went over by those people.
Speaker 1: My cousin, and it's been so long on memory is going to be messed up. I know I've mentioned this. A door fell on a pizza place once in the bathroom. He pulled the door. He was a kid, and it fell on him, and they gave him like five thousand dollars so they wouldn't sue and us five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That was a lottery.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a lot Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember, I say our family, it wasn't mine direct, but my cousins are double cousins. And I remember when they got the money. We were all like, oh my god, we're rich and we got none of it. But we're like, they're rich to take a five thousand dollars. Yeah, but he pulled the door and it was like and he was probably seven, and luckily he didn't get hurt bad. Now I understand why they wanted to give him that money just to be quiet. The whole door fell on him in a place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean I certainly couldn't have gotten five thousand dollars. No, because they had a laminated sign.
Speaker 1: Oh if it's laminated, it's a special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's official, it's official, So you know it's just embarrassing. People definitely saw it.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about the talk we had yesterday where I was I really want to get my car painted because I want it. I need my car to either be like black or red. Now black, just to be neutral or red because that's my color. I feel most comfortable in red everything about me. I can find it in a parking.
Speaker 3: Lot because you can see red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now the color of this car. Because I have two cars, I have the hun Day. Obviously, I don't want to drive that all the time because I've got too many miles on it. I don't own it, so they give me the Hyunday and I love it. It's awesome. I drive it about forty percent of the time and they don't limit me on miles. But I don't want to turn one back in every year with the crazy amount of miles. That's an awesome like brand partnership that I have, and I love the car, So I also have to have a car myself in case one day they do decide just to come take it back.
Speaker 3: I don't have a car.
Speaker 1: This car is like electric blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Bright, right, yeah, it's bright, it's real bright.
Speaker 2: And that what I thought that the blue one. I thought that was your one. You remember you got hit and you got a loaner.
Speaker 1: That is the blue one is the one they got hit. I just got it back, oh days ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why I thought I saw a different one at the airport. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: The thing that they gave me as a loaner was escalade. Oh what were you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought you just saw a cool car, and you're like, that could be Bobby's with that hitty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're going to have a colorful car, you don't need blue, you need red.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's really like.
Speaker 2: If you're going to have a color, it needs to be red. If it's if it's no color, then black, yes, go black. But since it's already a color, it's weird that it's not red.
Speaker 1: Yes, But they I couldn't. They didn't have a red when I went. They had one car there that was like this.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, and I guess when you're ready, you're just ready and you're like, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's hard to wait something wait for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I don't. I don't try clothes on so if I go to them.
Speaker 2: Did you even test drive it?
Speaker 1: I did, but I didn't have to.
Speaker 3: I was no.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I'm settled. My wife's the opposite. You will research something to death. I will go got a gut feeling, I want that cool, We'll take it and then I'll just deal with it.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So but you said yesterday you should get it wrapped.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought that's what when you when you change the color of a car. I thought that that's what that is.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. Can you explain what it looks like if it's wrapped, because I was talking to the guy from the dealership and he was like, you could wrap it, but it'll look rapped.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, what does that mean? Wrapped is like you know our station vehicles face on it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm going to put my face on the I don't want that put the radio station on some of these guys.
Speaker 2: It's not a logo or I mean, I guess you could get a picture.
Speaker 1: If you get a picture I just want it to be read people. It looks like a vinyl wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you you you wrap it. That's I thought that's what that's called. I didn't know they were doing.
Speaker 7: Like I didn't have any gloss to any texture. It's more of a flat I would like a mad that's more wrapp than they think. They put it on there, almost like you would put tent on your windows. That's they put it on the vehicle.
Speaker 1: Does it lower the value of the car?
Speaker 7: I think it can, but I mean it also could increase it if it looks cool and people like it. Yeah, but it does go over the vehicle. That's whatever existing you have on there.
Speaker 2: I just thought, honestly, that's what people did. I didn't know they went in and got full blown paint jobs.
Speaker 1: And maybe they don't. I just was like, I don't like the color of my car. I'm not going to buy a new one, so I want to get it and paintobs better.
Speaker 3: It'll last longer, so they do.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a question. What do you mean it lasts longer?
Speaker 7: You ever seen those videos online where people will mess around with their their wrapping vehicles and like heat will affect it and they'll bubble. A lot of people will wrap their Tesla trucks. You ever see those like silver looking ones or whatever. Those are wraps.
Speaker 1: Usually a car wrap can last anywhere from two to seven years.
Speaker 3: That's it. Painting is forever, unless it's three.
Speaker 5: To five years, and then the painting process is what scooba like. They have to scrape off this old paint and then read the.
Speaker 1: Scrape off old paint, sand it down. Not I'm just considering not doing anything now. It's not cheap so well, I know at the price I looked it up.
Speaker 3: It's just so much of a process. Huh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you said that like that's what people are doing.
Speaker 2: Now, that's just what I thought it was. Ooh, there's an article pros and cons of wrapping.
Speaker 3: Your give me one you can promote your radio station.
Speaker 2: Pro pros, protection, customization, cost effective. Now that's the pros of wrapping it. Cons maintenance, durability, resale value. So you want to paint it? My bad, I was wrong. I just didn't know that that was the thing.
Speaker 1: You looked at me like you had something.
Speaker 2: I'm looking up for your specific kind of card because you don't want you said you didn't want to devalue it.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to keep a car that long anyway. Two years, that's your max. Two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bad it's about dude. Until I'm met my wife, I was moving every two years too. I never lived even growing up, we never lived in the same place for more than a couple of years, so it just felt normal to move all the time.
Speaker 5: And it was almost like, man, we had just like it is your house, but we you know, I'd visit all the time, so it was like, man, I was just getting used to this house.
Speaker 3: I liked this one.
Speaker 1: I've moved a lot, and I think it all roots back to childhood, and we just weren't in a place for very long, so it starts to feel like, oh, I'm still here. We haven't. I guess we lived where we lived now a couple of years, but before that it was a little more significant than that. But my wife is not a mover obviously. She lived in the same house growing up her whole life, like born until she went to college. That's crazy. Yeah, we went from apartments to trailers to until we moved to Mountain Pine. I loved my grandma for a bit, then we moved over to Arkansas, Keith. So I had like three years there, but even then I was living in the camp or some because i'd have rooms. I lived in the camp, but then there was no air conditioning, and I was like, this sucks. That's brutal. I did take the cordless phone out there though, that's pretty cool to the camper, yeah, because it wasn't a cell phone, it was a cordless phone.
Speaker 3: Was the was the home base in the.
Speaker 1: House and okay, so there were no plugins. I had to take an extension court and go through a window in the back and up to the camper that made a box fan work and that was the only way I had air. But in the summer it just got too hot and in the winter it got too cold. There's only like like one season every six months that I could be in there. I do have a bunch of callers that wanted to mention The Golden Bachelor because we talked about this, and lunch Box is like, nobody watches it, and I'm like that that can't be true, because we don't watch it means nobody watches it, and it's on Primetime network and they wouldn't have brought it back and they would have brought it back for a second season without success. So here we go number one.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 8: I have watched a Bachelor since I was probably eighteen and I'm forty two now, and I love the Golden Bachelor. They had a Golden Bachelor, a Golden Bachelorette, and now they have a new Golden Bachelor. I think the Golden Bachelor or words at they are great, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the Golden Bachelor and commercials the new one?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 9: Yes, they're sliding down a slide like an affair.
Speaker 1: Is he kind of like a douchebag? Yeah, he's like an ex jock who Yeah, But maybe I just think that because I think he was the guy that was like, I don't want anybody old.
Speaker 3: Oh he said that about the girl like that.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't wan anybody over a certain age. And I'm like, dude, you're on the old folks Bachelor.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't even look that good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a good look guy. I think he does look good. I think he does look good. I'm not gonna be a hater in that front.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So, fans are buzzing. He's made some controversial statements yeah, just says what she apologized for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did, says he owned owned up about it.
Speaker 1: What did he say, because they're not saying in this article, they're just saying he apologized.
Speaker 2: He would cut any contestant he says.
Speaker 1: I'm sixty and over.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 2: He said he would cut them if they were certain.
Speaker 1: He wanted the show to be sugar Daddy Bachelor.
Speaker 5: So is he the only old one in there? Like, so you can you can get girls from an auge?
Speaker 1: No, okay, all the women I think are like fifty and up. I'm making that number up, but they're definitely older women.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like there's one here that's some of his women, fifty eight, the one you know, and she's like a sports Consultantlifornia.
Speaker 3: And they should throw a twenty year old in there. I agree, you know, Bill.
Speaker 1: Belichick, I agree, Yeah, I agree. There was a picture amy and there was some video too, of Jordan Bill Belichick's girlfriend during the game on the sideline talking to Bill Belichick. That never happened. There's never a wife or a girlfriend down there going up to talk to their boyfriend or husband. That never happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: And she's up like looking at him, and the comments were so funny. It was people like because the picture is her like whist burn in his ear. She's shorter than he is and he's leaning over listening, and the comments are like, can we get ice cream after the game?
Speaker 2: Like just yeah, wanted some money? What part of the game was this?
Speaker 3: Like during the game?
Speaker 2: Is there during the game they were they winning?
Speaker 3: No, they got they get beat? Did you remember?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they were losing back.
Speaker 2: That would not make me happy if I was.
Speaker 1: I'll read you the article from TMZ. Jordan Hudson is never far from Bill Belichick because she whispered in his ear as the University of North Carolina got ready for the start of the game. So I guess maybe it wasn't right in the middle of gameplay.
Speaker 3: But they were all on the sideline that, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were definitely about to play. Uh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that whole thing's weird, very weird, very Oh here's another Golden Bachelor voicemail number two.
Speaker 7: My wife and I are in our forties and we did watch The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 9: We actually loved it.
Speaker 6: So there you go. There is somebody in their forties watching it.
Speaker 1: Number three.
Speaker 6: I'm thirty eight years old and I love The Golden Bachelor and the Golden Bachelor att some days. When I first came on, I looked forward to it because I just needed something positive and inspiring. And a lot of people love the Golden It's not just the mature people. Okay, hope, we're having a good day.
Speaker 1: You ever see the comparisons where the Golden Girls when they were doing that, show their ages and they're like in their forties and fifties, and they look to us at the time like they were in their hundreds, and even now they look way older than people. And the early fifties, like one was fifty three, one was fifty five. The only one that was old was Sophia right Estell Geddy. I think she was in her seventies. Oh really yeah hmm, yeah, they were all in like their early fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I remember watching football when I was a kid and thinking those fool players are sold.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's because we were kids and they were big. But they presented this show as like the old women that are about to die having one last go, and there were fifty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Like we're we're close to that.
Speaker 1: Guys, hey, give hush, hush your mouth, but we are I said, hush your mouth. Okay, give me number six. Right.
Speaker 6: Both of my births were around fifty thousand dollars, and both times the epidural alone was like close to twenty thousand dollars, and then every night that you stay in the hospital is something like twenty thousand dollars. It's pretty net God bless anybody who have the baby.
Speaker 1: Talking about this yesterday, and every state's different, and hopefully you have insurance a lot of people don't.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember with insurance it was very expensive and just to prep everyone like that's the birth.
Speaker 3: Well, but no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I read online that kids cost no more after the birth, like once you're paid in, like they're taken care of.
Speaker 5: You, guys, this is the birth. They get more expensive the bigger they get.
Speaker 1: So that's not the case.
Speaker 3: It's not the case.
Speaker 1: It's all free. It's a pay up front. It's like a buffet. You paid up front and you just get whatever you want the rest of life.
Speaker 3: How awesome would that be?
Speaker 2: And he's like your breastfeeding for as long as possible.
Speaker 1: Because they cost money formula that's free.
Speaker 2: You create the milk, but then these still well you could do cloth diapers.
Speaker 1: No, oh no, my parents did that for themselves or for you for us?
Speaker 3: Oh oh god, didn't you think about doing it?
Speaker 9: Lunch a lot about it.
Speaker 1: That's just like too much poop. They just stays.
Speaker 3: It's gross.
Speaker 4: So many people do it.
Speaker 9: No matter where you're at, you got to keep that diaper. So if you're out of the grocery store, you got to I don't even.
Speaker 3: Put it in a bag somewhere.
Speaker 1: And how's your sister's baby, Morgan.
Speaker 10: She's great. She's been doing really well. They haven't gotten much sleep. But Colins Lane, Colin's Lane.
Speaker 1: I think I saw a picture on your Instagram story or your Instagram like a carousel recently.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, I was holding her. I stayed in the hospital with them for one of the nights, just trying.
Speaker 4: To help them.
Speaker 3: Did you stay awake the whole time?
Speaker 10: Pretty much? I mean I was nervous. I was like, this baby is nothing that's happening to this baby on my watch? So every time she made a noise, I was awake.
Speaker 4: I was like, what she doing is everything? Okay? I don't know what happening with the baby.
Speaker 10: I've never had a baby, so I thought every noise she made something was wrong.
Speaker 1: What did you post yesterday? You were like it was you and your boyfriend. You're like, go look, or there was some Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 4: He's going to be on my podcast next week?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I recommend against that.
Speaker 1: Because if it doesn't work out, you got to take it down or not, it's gonna be awkward.
Speaker 3: Why I want to work out it might? I hope it does.
Speaker 2: Oh why would she have to take it down?
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 9: You don't have to the same ways the reason people scrub their Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, and not even that, Like, odds are I'm not doing you, But odds are any relationship do your dating doesn't work?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Odds are that relationship regardless of what it, this is not the one it might be, and one of them eventually is. But I don't know. That's the pessimist in me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope it works out for I also not going to live my life that way.
Speaker 10: Like you know, it's because every then it's just like, okay, what if I die tomorrow and then I never even did the things I wanted to do because it may not have.
Speaker 1: Worked out different. I hope it goes well. I think it's really cool. I'm glad listen, we're all in this together in the podcast space. I hope it's massive views. That's great, as you the person that I like and care for. I think that it's risky, but I'm glad you go for it.
Speaker 4: I like it. I like being risky.
Speaker 3: Did you already do so? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you all talking about?
Speaker 1: Did you already do it?
Speaker 4: No? We haven't recorded yet, got it? Yeah, it's we'll just talk about how we stuff.
Speaker 1: It just can be used against you.
Speaker 4: Everything can be used against me.
Speaker 10: I mean I could post things on in photos or in videos and it can be used against me. I'm just tired of living that way. It's just not that's not a way.
Speaker 4: I want to live.
Speaker 1: Not me. I love living that way. I love I'm putting up the arm or baby, I've been through it too much.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't realize Morgan was risky.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is the new her, Yeah, new you.
Speaker 4: You don't feel like I'm risky. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just I feel like I try new things all the time. I'm always trying to do something different or try something new. I've always been somebody who will try anything once.
Speaker 9: The same guys about ten times.
Speaker 1: No, the same type of guy. They may look exactly the same, but it wasn't the same. May be similar, they're the same guy.
Speaker 4: They literally don't. If you line up all the guys of data, they actually don't look alike.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's because it's like two twins. When you see them, you're like, they look exactly alike, and somebody that knows them really well is like, oh, I can easily tell the difference. Now you've been around them a lot. But if you marked them all in here, it's like autoplets atuplets. We're just like, they all look the same.
Speaker 4: They don't. I'm telling you. You can put them all next to each other. They don't.
Speaker 10: They have similar A lot of them had similar personality types.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No physically yeah, and they wear gel they'll have hair Jael. That's the thing that blocks with you in hair gel. I don't have a thing for hair jail. But that's one of the defining characteristics of guys that you like.
Speaker 4: I just also don't see what's wrong.
Speaker 1: Nothing's wrong with.
Speaker 2: It, but this boyfriend is yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's definitely a jailer, jelling I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: I wish I could wear hair jel.
Speaker 1: Oh, dang, dude, Sorry, I don't mean to go there.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: I mean to hurt your feelings, that's cool. You guys, what are you gonna talk about?
Speaker 4: Just how we met?
Speaker 10: He also has a really cool story that I'm excited to share. And people have a lot of questions that they want to answer, So like, what's.
Speaker 9: His story about? So we can be teased.
Speaker 1: I don't need to tease it. Save it, Save it for the Take this personally with Morgan Helsman, Go and check it out. I won't take this personally Morgan Hesman. Uh, that's exciting.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 10: I I feel really good about this guy, and I really have not ever felt this good about a situation. So I wouldn't be doing a podcast if I didn't feel that way.
Speaker 3: That's great, But you Edie ahead she said that before.
Speaker 4: I have not said those words before this guy, I said.
Speaker 10: I think he's a good guy. This seems like it's gonna go well, but like, genuinely, I don't see this relationship ending.
Speaker 1: What do you guys have in common?
Speaker 10: Oh, gosh, a lot of things. We have a lot of patients. We love animals in the same way. We like to do volunteer opportunities. We love to have friends.
Speaker 4: And be social. We like to go out and do different activities, try new things. We both like to travel.
Speaker 1: Does he like to do like fitness stuff?
Speaker 4: Yes, we both like to work out together.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are going to make it in a vacuum. I don't think any relationship is going to make it, because they normally don't. You're in way more relationships than the one that makes it. Generally speaking, everybody's in more than one relationship. Usually you're in like ten or twelve before you find the one. So I would say statistically, any one relationship is not going to make it. However, I think you guys end up making it.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I believe in it.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate that, but that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm not concerned for you. At times.
Speaker 10: You can and you can be concerned, right, It's like what you're saying, you can be concerned up until it's finally the one that's not. And the way that all of my friends and my family feel there's not a single person who's like, oh, this isn't this is it? Like that's how everybody's feeling.
Speaker 3: Have they felt that way before?
Speaker 4: Never have they ever expressed see so that's huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's big. Have they ever expressed Morgan's guys a douchebag?
Speaker 10: They've tried to tell me in ways like they'd be like, oh, oh yeah, it was good meeting him, or just roundabout ways of saying like okay, yeah it was it was good hanging out.
Speaker 4: With you guys. But this time.
Speaker 11: They say that, Yeah, nobody ever said anything about I heard Chel, but this time they're all like, oh wow, like he's he's it, Like this is the guy, and I've never I've never felt that way about anybody you've met introduced us to.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Your dad likes him, Yeah, he really likes him. Do they have a conversation outside of you yet? Yeah? They do, Like they just text other things on Instagram. Okay, Instagram's are pretty good. Your dad's on Instagram actively, like my father in law is not on Instagram actively. Yeah, but him and I text a lot. Now it's different because Caitlyn, I've been married now over four years, but I think whenever there is a relationship with the in laws or the parents of the partner, that's significant, Like when there's a relationship that doesn't have to include the daughter the son. Yeah, that's good. And if he has that, that's cool.
Speaker 10: Yeah, my dad loved to send him videos, and they'll send videos and they'll have full conver stations.
Speaker 4: He loves to talk to my brother in law. I found out the other day they've been texting each other. I didn't even know they got each other's number.
Speaker 1: What about did he play college sports or anything?
Speaker 10: No, No, he couldn't. That's like kind of part of his story. There was something that happened when.
Speaker 1: He was you've said too much. WHOA, you've said too much.
Speaker 3: We're rooting for you.
Speaker 1: I really I think it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man out, I'll do. This is a minor spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: If you're watching Dancing with the Stars, I'm going to tell you who won last night, Well, I guess who lost the two people that got kicked off. H So I give you five seconds.
Speaker 8: Turn it down.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched, but I do keep up with it. Last night, and I did predict this because he just disappeared. Was Corey Feldman. Oh, because there was a story that he hadn't even found his partner yet. Like they did the announcement, he was gone and she was like, I don't know where he is.
Speaker 3: But he did compete, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: He danced for two weeks. Everybody dances for two weeks. Corey Feldman and Baron Davis were the first first contestants booted from Dancing with the Stars. It's pretty rare than an athlete goes home in the first week because usually they have good muscle memory. They also can just move well because their bodies are trained to do so. I was surprised that he went home. I was really just looking to see if Andy Richter and Emma made it, because I really like Emma. She was on the bobbycast. So they did, and Corey Felman's out. He got his one hundred and ten thousand dollars, practiced for a couple of weeks and called it to day.
Speaker 5: He's still tours right like I see him on TikTok sometimes playing shows.
Speaker 3: He does music.
Speaker 1: It's crazy music. Yeah, I don't know if he knows he's not good. Have you ever seen him do a guitar solo?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Is it like Guitar Hero when you mess up?
Speaker 1: Does he actually play the guitar? It's very comical, but does he actually play the guitar?
Speaker 3: He actually plays the guitar? Is it bad? Really bad?
Speaker 1: That's pretty much how the rest of us show is.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Like he'll come out and on stage, he'll restart the song and be like, we're starting over, We're starting over, And he comes back again and redoes it because he didn't like the way the bata was playing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a bit or not.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's kind of performance art a little bit, you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing, speaking of game shows, Eddie found a game show he thinks he could actually win.
Speaker 5: This is amazing, Like it's called ninety one to Beat and Aaron Andrews and yeah, and I watched the first Is there only one episode out?
Speaker 3: Guys? I could win this show?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Because it's just a bunch of dumb games.
Speaker 5: Like one of the games was you put like a spaghetti noodle, like a hard noodle in your in your mouth and you have to pick up penn a pasta five pieces and put it in the spaghetti with your mouth.
Speaker 3: Easiest pie.
Speaker 5: Another one is you look at a camel and you have to guess how much it weighs, and there's three options, and you step on the option that you think that it's closest to the weight of the camel. Easy games, and all you have to be, all you have to do is not be the last one.
Speaker 1: Just so so it's just don't be the slowest.
Speaker 3: Don't be the slowest, and all the ones eliminated are the old people.
Speaker 1: So okay, can I present a counter what you're saying? You think you'd be so good? Head, Well, if it's easy, everybody's gonna be better at this game, then they would be a game like jeopardy, Like do you think you'd be better at this game than lunchbox or me? Yes, that there's no way.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe you probably equally because you have to use your brain in different ways, but like physically, like it's all mostly physical challenges.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at them there it's yeah, it's a bunch of stupid games. But I'm saying you'd be good. But everybody's pretty good, which is why this game works.
Speaker 5: Like there's one where they have to carry, like there's uh you get in teams of like ten games. It's basically it looks like it's like a squid game. Yeah, you get a line of ten people. There's a big tub of water on one end and on the other end there's a little tiny hole with a ping pong in the bottle bottom of the jug, and you have to carry the water from your head from one bucket to another.
Speaker 1: Easy stuff, right, But that's easy for everybody. I don't think you're any better than that than Lunchbox or Scuba Steve. At the easy games. It's easier for everybody. You might win, but you're going that's the game I could win. I don't think you have a skill set that allows you to be so much better than the rest of the population.
Speaker 5: I feel like I have a generic skill set, like I'm mediocre at everything, you know what I mean, And I feel like that's the skill you need for this, Like I'm pretty good at everything.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like fair enough? But a lot of the people ere Up Begins could also be media.
Speaker 3: Watch the show. There's a lot of people. I think you would do fine on the show.
Speaker 1: But I don't think because the games are easier, it means you'd be better than everybody. I think you would be equal to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: You'd have a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think like you would be better at this than Lunchbox, for example. I don't think you'd be better than you. It's much random games, right, I.
Speaker 9: Think you would have a better shot at winning that than American Ninja Warrior for sure. What I mean, because this is just like random who knows if you're good at it or not.
Speaker 3: But even like Jeopardy, Like I would never stand a chance in Jeopardy, right, But you're not going to get in Jeopardy, right, You're not even gonna get on the show.
Speaker 9: But you could have a chance at this.
Speaker 1: The problem with this is Jeopardy, you're competing. It's two others. This one you're competing. It's one hundred and ninety eight other people. Yeah, it starts with one hundred people. Yeah, and everybody thinks they can do it. It's like horseshoes, dodgeball. Everybody thinks they're good at these type of games. Like I'm really good at dodgeball. I'm really good at Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's a fun show.
Speaker 3: And then the winner wins a million dollars.
Speaker 1: I think you do pretty good. Did they do it all in one episode.
Speaker 3: No, No, they slowly eliminate.
Speaker 1: I think they do a whole season with ninety nine people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first episode, I think they eliminated ten people. Got it.
Speaker 1: And that's cool because they probably shoot that in like three days and then they have a whole freaking season.
Speaker 5: And another reason, like three days, dude, just three days from the show while I go do the show, and you want to.
Speaker 1: Get on this show? Get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to try to get in the next day.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 9: And don't they have one person from every state? Oh?
Speaker 3: That No, I saw multiples.
Speaker 9: Okay, then that's a different one, maybe called the floor.
Speaker 1: Is that Rob low Low hosting that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That one looked fun and easy as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same concept.
Speaker 1: No, there were two people like standing up playing against each other, almost like family feud style. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So what you do is you have your specialty okay.
Speaker 1: And yours would be generic mediocre yeahdia media, So.
Speaker 9: Yours would probably be maybe music, right, okay, and someone may have ancient history and whoever's next to you on the board, you know what there is, like what their specialty is, and you pick who you want to play against and you pick them boom, you win, and you take over their square and eventually you'll take over the whole floor.
Speaker 3: Now that's cool. Yeah, it's a little harder than nine to beat, but yeah, not Jeopardy.
Speaker 5: There's one game that they teased I think maybe might be coming out next episode, where like you have to hammer and nail, but you can't use your hands, Like you can use your hands to hammer, but you can't use your hands.
Speaker 3: To like steady the nail. So people were using their teeth.
Speaker 9: And did they do the one yet? I saw this was a commercial they have a frozen pair of pants and you have to throw them out, but you can't use a heater, and so people are just sitting there whacking them and trying to unfold them.
Speaker 5: And they didn't do that one, but what they did do is on them. There's one where there's a frozen block right, like a block of ice. I saw that one looking and in the middle is a whistle and once you whistle, you're you're good. You've you've achieved the task. So so people are like, look at it. They're trying to put rub it in their bellies. Some people put in their crotch.
Speaker 3: It's the warmest their body. Anything to make that thing melt it was crazy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Naked, there are people sitting on it. Yeah, okay, that's I think you should give it a run.
Speaker 3: But I have to look into that.
Speaker 1: Anybody on this show can get off for a day to go try to be on a game show. If you get to go ahead, or if you give the opportunity, just go, you get to send the audience there's a chance you got it.
Speaker 9: And if you get see the name of the show on the reality show, you get five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: So Bobby said, oh yeah, what was that again? You know, won't you get on the show first? We have to do.
Speaker 1: Just get on the show, that's all. Okay, just get on the show. That's tough to get on though, because it looks like they have nine to nine people and that's it, and they do it once a season.
Speaker 3: It hasn't been renewed to yet.
Speaker 1: As soon as they renew it. Get in there, buddy. You know Aaron Andrews Yes, no, yeah, but no. If I saw her, we'd be like, Hi Aaron, Hi Bobby. We know each other.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: She also a Dancing with a star. She's good friends with some of my friends. But I don't have her text or anything, So I don't know her closely.
Speaker 3: Doctor Ken you know him? No, Ken Jong Ken Jong? Yeah, I like him. He's funny, he's so okay, let's take a break. This is the show.
Speaker 1: Eddie says, we need to worry about Morgan.
Speaker 9: Why.
Speaker 3: Looked over at her computer screen and she was watching Hitler videos.
Speaker 5: Yesterday you saw him and then and it's not like she was like, it's not like she was scrolling.
Speaker 3: She was like, I mean, eyes were on it and it had.
Speaker 4: There's so much stuff that comes up in the Twitter feed. I don't have control over that. I'm not like seeking out on her videos.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 5: Caught my eye, dude, what did you think was happening? I don't know, Like, why is she so interested in that video? First I was like, okay, she's looking at social media, so she does. And then I saw the videos and White Hitler's like speaking.
Speaker 1: She kept watching.
Speaker 5: He's got his arms up and everything subtitles up, and she's she's like reading every word. And I'm like, she must know enough about Hitler. If I see anything that Hitler pop up, I'm like, all right, I already know about that dude.
Speaker 3: Next, next, next, But she was like learning interest.
Speaker 4: It's not an interest. I think somebody posted it.
Speaker 10: It was like some viral video comparing things that have happened to it, and I was like, what is happening. I'm telling you, guys, the Twitter feed is a dumpster fire, Like.
Speaker 3: I do, not Hitler saying, though.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I wasn't actually actively watching it. I think I was just probably dozing off on what was ever on my computer.
Speaker 3: But we'll keep one eye open over there.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, guys, I wasn't like that's weird.
Speaker 10: You guys should see the feed that for some reason pump pops.
Speaker 1: Like stalling videos today like.
Speaker 4: The Bobby Bone Show one. It is. It's truly a dumpter fire.
Speaker 1: She got Kim Jung ill.
Speaker 3: Up writing notes, that's a full point.
Speaker 1: That's a fair strategy. Okay, so you really weren't watching anything.
Speaker 10: No, there's this is the also personal. No, I'm telling you, like, there's so many random videos.
Speaker 1: That come to watch, so many Hitler videos on It was no.
Speaker 10: Like right now there's some I don't know, there's some huge pop thing, there's some huge pool divers. Like, I'm telling you, this feed is not curated whatsoever.
Speaker 4: It's a striad of dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: That's your for you, Paige.
Speaker 4: No, this is the.
Speaker 8: She.
Speaker 4: That's the best way I can describe it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go around the room.
Speaker 1: Amy, what do you have?
Speaker 2: So? I just saw this article about Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Saw it and she described Jeffrey Epstein as a generous and supreme friend and multiple organizations and charities have dropped her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't be describing him as that even if you only knew that version. Let's say you didn't know any of the horrendous things that he was involved in, and he only gave you that part because I don't think with every single person he was the pedophile. He was playing a part in a role. Yeah, and he's probably intelligence for another organization and he probably was that to her. But I think you don't say that anywhere. It's like, yeah, my neighbor Hitler, great guy. No, but you just realized everything else if you didn't know, so you don't say that. I saw that too, and I was like, oh man, you probably just keep your mouth shut, yeah and go like this. You know, to me, he was always nice. But yeah, it makes sense. I knew there was something up behind his eyes. I could tell there was a deep, dark person there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not obviously something she was saying. Recently, it was an email that was dug up that she had sent to him, apologizing for publicly rejecting him, and that's when she said to him, You've always been a steadfast, generous and supreme friend to me and my family.
Speaker 3: I'm out ouch.
Speaker 5: So is it like whenever you send an email to someone and they get like email about and it could be about business or work or whatever, but if they get.
Speaker 3: In trouble like are you roped in?
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, use, yeah, we see that happen all the time.
Speaker 5: And depends the communication because if it's like, hey, my computer's not working, man, you can come in trouble for that.
Speaker 1: If you had emailed Jeffrey Epstein for it, sport right, you'd.
Speaker 2: Be okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, like as long as it's innocent. But like if you have anything, like even stuff that's not related, like think back to the Karen Reid, like some people that case or something else. But you know, it happens to people where it's like they have this other thing going on that has nothing to do with this and this other person they were texting with, and then that gets brought into the whole thing and like like an affairs and they had nothing to do with it, But now all of their dirty laundry is on Front Street because they're going through every single text message.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also think that there's a lot of distraction happening right now to just distract us from the Epstein files. Like you're seeing so many political things that are happening, and it's all distraction from the Epscene files. There are bunch of kids who got raped and the fact that those files still aren't out. Everybody should be pissed about that. Every single person should be pissed that there are any documents at all leading to the absolute arrest of anybody who raped a kid, anybody, And the fact that some are just like I don't really care anymore. Nope, I will never not care. And you're seeing a lot of distractions happen right now because they don't want the files to be top of mind, And yeah, it pisses me off that part does. So, Yeah, you gotta buy. And they're like these young women, no, no, no kids, Like if you're fifteen or sixteen, you're a kid. Yes, you're also not a prostitute. You're a kid who got raped because you don't have the capacity to choose your actions. You're not an adult, you don't have a developed brain, you're not even legally an adult. Yeah, so when people just move on from that, And I was watching some of the hearings when they were like, yeah, so have you seen the files. There's a magician, there's a billionaire, there's a rock star, all of these people on that. They won't say who it is, but and they're like, oh, you haven't said I don't really know. I don't really know what's in the files. And they're saying everything but the actual names. People should be way more mad at this, and I think for a second they were. But now it's just distraction after distraction, because if something else is the center of the news, people will just gravitate to that.
Speaker 2: So is it that other things are happening and then they just make that make sure that that's the priority coverage or the other things are happening on purpose.
Speaker 1: I think it's both. But I think a lot of the things that happened politically are a distraction so people don't run to the Epstein files. There are stories now that's like if an alien you know, there's like an alien evasion or yesterday I was supposed to be the rapture or whatever, and people are like oh in the comments, like that's cool, where's the Epstein files, Like anything that happens.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, yeah, oh I didn't hear. That's why I kept seeing people pack their rapture baskets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday was the rapture.
Speaker 1: Oh so either we didn't get picked or it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the rapture when Jesus comes, Yeah, yesterday was that, but I didn't so I took like a break. I wasn't on social media for probably about five days until yesterday. So I feel like I miss a lot, Like I was just kind of I needed a break. I needed a back, just a break. And yesterday that's why I saw people packing there. I was like, why is everybody packing these rapture baskets?
Speaker 1: They were kind of funny, Yeah, and it ended up being a joke, but there was I believe he was a South African pastor who had predicted that the rapture was going to be yesterday. There were some reasons that he predicted it based on uh, you know what the Bible says. Uh, it didn't happen. Oh, but people were serious. There were some that were serious about it, like they believed it with all their heart and they were like selling stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The interesting thing about that is since the dawn of man, the world is going to end in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: M hyeah, because you feel like it's always like coming to that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like every lifetime, everyone goes, it's probably gonna happen during our lifetime. So and it's happened for thousands, thousands of years. So, but the rapture did not happen yesterday unless it did and guys were still here, So that sucks for us. But yeah, that's what it was. Is that next to Blushbosh.
Speaker 9: Sister Jean you guys remember her. Yeah, she was from March Madness, Loyal Chicago. She was the chaplin of the men's basketball team. Well, at one hundred and six years old, she has retired from the university.
Speaker 3: Oh, she didn't die. I thought you were going to say she died.
Speaker 9: No, she decided she's going to take a break, gonna relax a little bit and enjoy retirement.
Speaker 1: She deserves that what you hope is people have a purpose a lot of times professionally, it's a big part of their life. And when they stop and they don't have that purpose, a lot of times that's their body's cue to go ahead and relax and sometimes the ultimate relaxation. Or maybe she thought the rapture was yesterday. Maybe she's one hundred and six six. People are just getting so much older, rocking it man, m m, yeah, good good luck to her.
Speaker 3: She'll still go to the game, right, she'll go to the.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 1: I think she'd probably go to the game unless she's sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did watch the James Vanderbeek video last night on my TikTok. You know, we talked about it yesterday, and I watched the video because I'm surprised that people had their phones out for that Broadway because it was in a theater. It was on Broadway and it was a Dawson's Creek reunion and they were doing the reading of it, and it was pretty much everybody. And I saw Vanderbeek's wife and all the kids came out and he was on video. Did he he never showed up? No, not that I watched the video and it was a one night only thing, and Katie Holmes Joshua Jackson were there. It was cool. I didn't know. I didn't watch the show. I didn't know Busy Phillips was on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I know her from.
Speaker 1: M I don't know her from that. I just know her from being famous, So I don't know. I didn't know that. But she was up there reading and I was like, oh, that's interesting. I didn't I don't know, but yeah, I watched it as emotional, just him up there talking. It was on a big screen. Yeah, yeah, he he doesn't look super healthy. Obviously he's not healthy. He's fighting cancer. I felt terrible for him. Yeah, but he was talking about in the video he was like, yeah, I wasn't a film geek. He was like, I was a theater geek. And so people were like, oh, give me a movie quote, and he's like, I don't know that, but if you're like and I didn't understand the reference because I don't know theater. But I thought it was a really good video, Like I probably watched three minutes of it, so just only a video appearance.
Speaker 4: Huhh.
Speaker 1: And his wife and his kids came out because I'm ninety nine percent sure that's who that was. I guess I still kind of expected him to come out as a super surprise.
Speaker 4: I wonder if.
Speaker 10: It's because his immune systems can promise, so he can't what excuse me, compromised, compromised, I don't know whichever one, you guys want to go.
Speaker 1: With, no commit to it.
Speaker 10: Compromised, that's it, okay, But most of the time when they're going through that, they can't be out around anybody.
Speaker 4: It's like they actually have to like be in a room.
Speaker 1: Everything about your work, everything about that was right. You used it in the right way. Everything was right. I've just never heard it said like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's really how it say.
Speaker 1: I don't know, guys, but you said its intelligent, absolutely, and that's what I wanted to say. No, no, she was.
Speaker 3: She used the right word for no reason.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she did use the right word in the right circumstance. She just said it different. And a lot of times, if you don't hear something, you only say it based on how you read it. And so maybe she hasn't heard the word like your immunal compromised a bunch. But and maybe it's also compromised. I don't know, could.
Speaker 2: Be, but yes, I do believe that's why he was not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and that's a great point she made, that he could have been immunal compromise. You guys suck for picking on her for that.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to hear say, didn't anything. You just did a.
Speaker 1: Super intelligent thing back to her. Suck for that, You suck for it, you do.
Speaker 3: I'm not arguing, man, she's super intelligent.
Speaker 9: She is given her props.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 9: Eddie was given her problem.
Speaker 3: He wasn't.
Speaker 4: Why did I get stuck between them?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 4: Can I? Can I sit on the stage?
Speaker 1: No, you are what we call more uncompromised.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go more.
Speaker 1: You want to do your story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I'm scared to talk now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't be you're smart.
Speaker 4: There was a Kansas City worker.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you guys have seen this video, but he was working at the Young Boy concert. He's a security guard and this kid he like went up to this kid. It was like, hey, you're in the wrong seat, we need you to move, and he literally started violently attacking him, punched him.
Speaker 4: He's like sixty six years old.
Speaker 1: The security guard.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, and the kid just starts going to town on him, and like nobody really stops him. He keeps punching, and then finally he gets pulled off. And it was the most horrifying thing I've seen for somebody straight up just saying hey, you're in the wrong seat, we need you to move.
Speaker 3: Don't like that that.
Speaker 9: It was a bad video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't watch the beat up. I did see it. That person was going to explode on somebody at some point. Bad time for that old guy, I know. And it was just sucked.
Speaker 10: The amount of people that were standing there doing nothing, Yeah, was also just super sad. You would have thought at least multiple of those people would have tried to jump in and do something about it, but nobody didn't.
Speaker 3: Jumping in is tough.
Speaker 5: Like I've never been in that situation, but I don't know, like if that's my first reaction to jump in.
Speaker 3: And I think if you.
Speaker 1: See an old guy getting beat up, you probably going to jump in in some form.
Speaker 3: That's how big that guy is.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was a fourteen year old kid fourteen, I think, yeah, he was fourteen.
Speaker 3: I could take a fourteen year old.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's bad and people were standing there just filming right right.
Speaker 3: Next to the filming. That's that's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like slams them, like immediately pick something, slams them down.
Speaker 3: What were those remember the sports fan?
Speaker 5: It was an Eagles fan or something that just went up and punched someone because they were wearing a jersey from the other teams.
Speaker 1: That's every game, that's every Eagle Yeah, yea yeah, the answer is yes, and that's every home game.
Speaker 5: That was a bad one though, where like he just went up to him and just like I'm sure blindsided him. Eddie have a story, yes, and these stories are so interesting to me. It's the conjoined twins. So these two conjoined twins, one of them got married last year. So they did an interview with on People magazine and they were talking about out how uh you know, how the other one deals with the marriage. And she said that, you know, the intimacy part, which is very minimal, like it's everything else. They talk like friends and she can join the conversation whatever. But she said it's mostly about putting headphones on, talking out loud, reading, not looking that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Do they have one vagina? Yes?
Speaker 5: So I was reading about that and that's the crazy part is that they have two heads obviously, but they have they have they share the same lungs, they share this, share the same reproduction organs, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So if they have a baby, it's their baby, right, great point.
Speaker 1: I just think if they're like having sex. You can have headphones on all day, but you're.
Speaker 3: Like, ohh like you feel that this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not even I mean, that's why this is interesting, not even the thing like your body being shaken by whatever. But I'm talking about like sensation. It's your vagina, right, And and do you have to say okay, I like I consent?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, she also has to consent. You have to it's yours too.
Speaker 5: Oh oh man, this story is every time you see this, I just think.
Speaker 1: The dude's weird.
Speaker 9: Oh I automatically think the dude's absolutely weird, strange.
Speaker 3: I'm glad he found love and maybe he's not.
Speaker 5: But it's no, it's why can't they like are there enough conjoined twins for them to find like another?
Speaker 1: I don't know a male.
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think they live usually as long alive or they separate them when they're very young. If they can.
Speaker 10: These are they're estimated in one in fifty thousand to two hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Live births crazy.
Speaker 10: But however, most of the time they're not. The ones that are born don't survive more than twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: This is not my life. So I hope they find happiness and whatever version of marriage that they have here, and that's great. You kind of wish that they both would fall in over the guy, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, but then again that's weird for.
Speaker 9: The dude, same guy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but I'm talk about the dude. I'm talking about for them, So one of them would have to put on headphones. Yeah, so when they're getting it, you know, jammed to them, they're just they both like.
Speaker 5: It, and then like, what if the other one finds a man and then then she gets married, he gets jealous because another dude's right, you're gonna have to share your woman, got.
Speaker 1: To share the vagina some other dude like.
Speaker 3: It's very complicated.
Speaker 2: So the only way this really kind of works, I guess. I mean, it can work on it, but in my mind is if you meet another conjoined.
Speaker 1: More than one man can fall in love with both of them and they both them fall in love with the one man, like it's a it's a throule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, oh yeah, that that also works, I know, but I like it better as a quadruple quad.
Speaker 1: Probably hard to get all four in the same mood, in the mood right mood of the.
Speaker 3: Odds have to schedule this.
Speaker 2: I don't know, all four crazy man, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A study found that debt stress peaks around one hundred thousand dollars. Once you owe more than that, you start feeling less stressed about it. Oh, because you're just like whatever, Yeah, why be stressed about something you can't control, you can't fix. Debt stress peaks at about seventy five to ninety nine thousand dollars. Then once it gets bigger, people aren't near stressed about it because they know they ain't gonna fix it.
Speaker 3: So, uh, what did you guys get to forty? What are you guys stressed at forty? Yeah? Very stressed at forty?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Mostly me. I think my wife kind of lived with debt, like she just kind of was part of her upbringing. That's what we do. We like have debt always, and that's not how I grew up.
Speaker 5: So I was very stressed out that I was it was a priority to like get out.
Speaker 3: Of debt, and we did it.
Speaker 1: Man, thank god the articles from study fines. I remember going to my father in law whenever Caitlin and I were going to get married. I just talked to him, but I was like, hey, just so you know, I don't have any debt. Like I felt like that would be the thing that a father in law would want to know, a future father in law would want to know about. That's Alex, Yes, well flex but comfort. You should have comfort that I'm not going to get us into trouble. Like yeah, I was like, I have no debt. That was what I led with. Yeah, not, I love her so much. I was like, I just so you know, I have no debt, So we're not going to go down that path at least I didn't think we would. But yeah, no, I don't have any debt.
Speaker 5: I see mine was opposite. But my father in law still says like he's glad that I did that.
Speaker 1: When you went and begged for him to pay hard to dead off.
Speaker 5: I asked him, like, she she's like got debt, so before we get married, would you mind paying off that debt? So so we can start our marriage debt free and then there we are, like two years later, getting back into debt.
Speaker 1: So how do you guys do now? Do you use credit cards?
Speaker 3: We do, but we pay it all off every month the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Have you let it slip a little bit?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, and you have to kind of you have to regather yourself.
Speaker 5: We've had a couple of purchase purchases that we've had to spend more than we wanted to and then we skip like one month and then pay it off the next.
Speaker 3: It's tough, but we do it.
Speaker 1: But you've been good at committing to Okay, one month, we can let that slide, but we got to get it, yes, because you've already been in a bad spot and you don't want to get back to it.
Speaker 3: No, it's so easy to get back in that bad spot.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Credit cards, man, it's just not real.
Speaker 5: Like it's like, you know, when we were in Vegas, Like I knew when I was running out of money. Every time i'd lose, you know, like one hundred dollars, I'm like, gosh, I got one more left. Credit cards you never get that feeling. It's like, I don't know how much I've spent. I have a feeling of an idea of what I've spent, but I don't know the number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so why not keep going?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: When that cats also maybe less than I think true, and it's never But that's a conversation you have with yourself. Maybe I haven't spent as much as that thought, and ill for sure, I'll pay it back.
Speaker 3: I'll pay it back.
Speaker 1: What did you guys have to do? What was the biggest sacrifice when you guys were paying off your debt?
Speaker 3: Probably eating out?
Speaker 5: Like I think the biggest sacrifice was the culture of like, oh, we've had a long day, let's just go eat out, or let's just order food. We had to stay so disciplined with like, no, we spent two hundred dollars in groceries this month. We're going to eat every single grocery. There's no wasting groceries. We're gonna eat everything. So, like I would look in the refrigerator and be like, all right, we have celery, we have ground beef, we have taco shells. We're doing tacos.
Speaker 3: With celery sellery tacos tonight. Yes, Yeah, that's how it went.
Speaker 1: We're all on autopilot from the story. It study finds if you feel like you're going through the motions every day, it's because you are. A new global study found that ninety percent of our daily actions happen automatically without us really thinking about them. From brushing your teeth to making your coffee to your daily commute, most of what we do is driven by habit rather than conscious thought. Another sixty five percent of our daily activities just trigged by environmental cues, like grabbing your phone when it buzzes. One exception is exercise. People tend to start workouts at a habit. Once they're moving, they tend to stay mentally engaged to keep going. Yeah, sometimes you'll just drive places and be like, I don't remember any of that drive. That's crazy, which is crazy because you can make one false move and kill everybody, but you don't. It's also weird when you go on a road trip and you've done nothing but drive for like seven hours, but you're exhausted. Well, it's because your brain's always got a state engaged, even though you're not engaged on a super conscious level. Because you can drive forever and be conscious of it in the road, like the interstate, but you're not having to pay a bunch attention to it just enough. However, you are paying a lot of attention to it, just not super consciously, and that's part of the reason you're so exhausted mentally after a long road trip. Makes sense because you will finish a road trip be like, why am I so tired? I literally did nothing except sit there and move my fingers on the steering wheel and drive.
Speaker 3: So there's that, all right.
Speaker 1: I think that's pretty much it for today.
Speaker 3: Any have anything else?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I have a question about that one. I know you just threw the paper down, but I guess should we be striving to not be on autopilot as much?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think if you strive to not be on autopilot with some things, other things will then go into autopilot. I think our brains don't have a certain sort of amount of capacity for super conscious things.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I just didn't know if it helps us be more present.
Speaker 1: I would also say I don't think you can stay extremely present in things you do a lot. It's a natural thing that I don't think we have the capacity to stay super present all the time because we would be exhausted. I think us going into a secondary state, it's probably allowing us to have energy for other things that we have to be super present for.
Speaker 3: You imagine thinking about like everything you're doing. Brush right now, brush the back of you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes my brain I do like, I'll I do do that. I've am opening the door right now, I'm opening the door. I'm getting my toothbrush. I'm getting my toothpaste. Look at me, I'm putting the toothpaste. Oh, my toothbrush.
Speaker 1: Dialogue, yeah, people must do.
Speaker 2: And then I'll be like, why am I thinking all of these thoughts right now? Like why am I? I'm walking in my closet. But then I'm like what, Well, because I'm not always thinking those I mean, I always have a dialogue going, but it's it's not always a step by step. Yeah, So then I have the awareness and I ask myself and then I'm like, what does this mean? I don't know, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like breathing, right, If you ever start thinking about your breathing, Yeah, you actually can do it for a bit, but you can't do it for a long time because you got to think about other things.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if you're because you can't think then then breathe out.
Speaker 2: You can think how you're breathing. Your breathing's involuntary. But I guess you're the style.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying if you're breathing for a reason, you can think about it, which is good, Yes, but you don't think about it for long because your brain has to be used in different area.
Speaker 3: You have to do other things.
Speaker 1: If you're thinking about every breath, you're not thinking about doing this segment, you're not thinking about Imagine if thinking about breathing while you're driving something else you should be doing. Oh yeah, I don't think you subconsciously could do multiple things.
Speaker 2: But then to that point, like what you're saying, if you have something hard going on, like you're not in the middle of wark, well, let's say you have some anxiety it's pausing to take time to go breathe. Then you take your mind off of that other thing and bring yourself back.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just got a text from Clint Black because we're doing a bobbycast today, and he said, we respond to this, I'll tell what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: He said.
Speaker 1: I like Clint a lot, he said, looking forward to talking today. I said, I'm pretty luke warm about it.
Speaker 3: That's what you were just funny. Yeah, you like that.
Speaker 1: He's the funniest guy.
Speaker 3: He is so funny.
Speaker 1: He's like, it's uncomfortable because you have to be ready and he's quick. I got the bubbles. You know, he's gonna come back with something's funny unless he goes that hurts something like that.
Speaker 3: He cancels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, looking forward talking to this, I'm pretty luke warm about I got three bubles up right now.
Speaker 3: Le's see what he says in the win. In the podcast, you have him down as Clint Black, like last name Black, first name Clint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably or we probably texted at some point, and then you get the add this person's name. Oh yeah, yeah, he said, I haven't talked in three whole days, saving it for you.
Speaker 3: See that's funny.
Speaker 9: See you later on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come back with another one.
Speaker 1: No, I can't, I can't, all right, I can't, mean I can, but I got stuff to do. All right. Thank you guys, Hope you have a great rest of the day. We will see you tomorrow. Goodbye, everybody,