Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: What a mother nature? You don't think I was gonna say it? No? Yeah, I knew you wouldn't say it. Did you know I wouldn't say it? And that's why you thought it? Or is it just didn't sound anything like a mind? I was like, what's up, mother nature?
Speaker 3: No, never was someone else. I would think, Oh, they're going to say it, but you don't. You don't curse.
Speaker 2: So we were doing the story in the news earlier amy about clutter, and I think mine's a bit of a strategic clutter. But I got to clear some of this out. Yeah, because I stuff, what do you mean everything on your desk?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That too? No, hold on that. So Eddie and I signed each other's We just signed these balls here. So what we're signing these balls each other's balls? No, I mean we both signed this. We both signed the balls. We do a show called too Much Access and the new episodes up and I bought too many football so we're still signing footballs for basketball shows. But if people comment on the Instagram, we just pick one of them randomly. So we got to sign one today. So you can go comment on my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones and on the too Much Access one we did Arkansas women's basketball, and we'll just pick one of them and sign up today and send the ball off to somebody. I gotta get rid of these balls. I have a whole bag full of University of Cincinnati stuff they gave us that I just left up here, and it's a lot of good stuff. So I can give some of that to you guys, or I can give it to a caller that wants to.
Speaker 4: Call no caller, Yeah, only a Cincinnati fan, true.
Speaker 2: University of Cincinnati. Yeah yeah, But I think I mean because I had a shirt, I kind of don't care who what I mean, maybe they want to be a Cincinnati fan. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because I had a shirt and some of the football dads we were all hanging out and they were like, man.
Speaker 2: So you've been traveling a lot.
Speaker 3: I see the show you're doing, and like yeah, they're like, bring me back something next time. So I had a Cincinnati shirt. I'm like, oh, I brought it back and like, oh, I'm not a Cincinnati fan. He didn't take the shirt, So like, I don't know if it's that easy. He was like, I'm a big Tennessee fan, man, I don't know if I can wear that, so.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to waste He told you to bring something back. I know maybe he thought I was going to Tennessee. I don't know. It was weird. It was very strange. That is weird, and he really took him something. Yeah, I have this bag of stuff. I mean, we could give aways a prize for a game or something when we do crap from the back that's cool. But the backpack is really good. It's an expensive backpack they gave us, but full of Cincinnati gear, all medium. I have all this Arkansas stuff from Charlie Hustle and they're still an oiler's box. I guess I gotta get rid of it. So all this stuff I've kept for a reason, but now I just need to get rid of it. It's not garbage. But then all this stuff on my desk I need to move at some point, like I'm taking the footballs are not going to go anywhere because this is like this one. Here is Frank Wright and Young Rice Young. They'll be together forever, except Frank Craig got fired that they won't be together.
Speaker 4: Well, on that ball.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And then this one is one that we took from what BYU b Yu. Everybody signed this one? Are we just take No? You just took it like we use that in some of the shoots. Let's go. That's awesome, and you just took it. I don't know if I did, but I have to get rid of some of this stuff. I have a helmet here from Joey Logano that he signed. That's really cool, man. I could give that away as a prize or something. Okay, do you want it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't put a NASCAR race helmet. That's pretty cool. What am okay? My point is what am I gonna do with it? Sit right there? It looks perfect out there. Look at that. I would sell it if I donated the money to charity. It's it was a fun little thing he came in to sign. It's good white. You throw your hand in the air. I'll take it to do what with?
Speaker 6: Put it in my What Ray was saying, man cave. He's got a new house's building. He can put it there. I can put it in my little studio area and put on display. I think looks really cool. Really should to stay on your desk because it looks pretty legit.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That was that was that was a hard get to get that NASCAR relationship. So for me, it'd be a like, I say, memorable.
Speaker 2: Thing for me for what me to give it to you? No?
Speaker 6: No, I like, if you're gonna get rid of it, I'll take it, because.
Speaker 2: But what if I'm going to give it to a listener? What do they do for it? I don't know. What's the white one? That's a helmet racing helmet too. That's a little helmet, and I think that is one Ryan Blaney. That one's pretty cool to I actually wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I would like that to do it, but.
Speaker 2: I should ask Morgan if she wants one of them. She's a NASCAR fan. She's the one that would come up.
Speaker 3: You know what I would like though that that what'd you say?
Speaker 2: I said, she did all the work to get all that. You're the producer of the show. You got paid to do that. She volunteered her time to come up here.
Speaker 3: Okay, if she's meeting a fan, that's not really volunteering your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she came up out on the air and wrote questions.
Speaker 3: But she likes them.
Speaker 2: But his job is to book stuff. That's like the last part of the lowest part of his job. But you know fine, i'n be call dramatic with you, guys. I'll take the arkis on helmet. No, I'm not giving away the archis. Do you need to clean your desk up? That's the thing that stays, the one thing. I have a South Carolina signed ball from Shane Beemer, Yeah, the head coach and running back from the shore. Yeah. Anyway, I needed to do something with the stuff. It's driving mere, but only because I read that story today about clutter. Until then it really wasn't. But this stuff I can move. If you guys are listening, you can call us. I'll give somebody something eight seven seven seventy seven. Bobby, there's that. Speaking of money, Morgan, you're thinking about buying a couple of things. There are two big purchases that Morgan's thinking about buying a boat if she wants to run them by us, and let's see how we feel about these purchases. Okay, what do you have?
Speaker 7: So the first one is an Apple watch and I've looked into it and they're like six hundred dollars. If you want it connected to your phone and stuff, and I just don't know if it's worth having that all the time, Like, is an Apple Watch actually worth it?
Speaker 2: I have an Apple Watch.
Speaker 4: You're not wearing it, but I.
Speaker 2: Do wear it when I work out a lot. I'm also a watch guy, so I switch watches a lot. If I wasn't a watch guy, probably just wear that one only. I guess if you're using it, well, why would you use it? What's your main photo?
Speaker 7: Well, I want to be able to track like my health because I'm you know, moving this year on my mall walks I'm doing I'm trying to get all my steps in more making it and there's not really another way to track that.
Speaker 2: If you're if it's about health and that I think that's really a great use for it. Is that if you're using it because you want to talk on the phone on it is another way it doesn't work. It doesn't sound like good.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: The other reason too, is like I know, if it's connected to your phone, you can like leave your phone. I also want to be more intentional about like leaving my phone a little bit on your wrist. Yeah, so like at least I can check it to make sure it's not work related. Then I don't have to like jump on my phone and then I'm stuck on my phone because I think it's work but it's not really work.
Speaker 2: I think, knowing you, you'll like the apple one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree some people I have one. I don't worry, but I think that one of my really good friends, she's similar to Morgan and how they work out, and they're actually information they like to know and all the things, and she wears it all the time.
Speaker 2: She's obsessed with it, and I wear mine when we work out a lot of the times.
Speaker 7: Do you do you look at it when you're working out? Like do you set your workouts and stuff through it?
Speaker 2: If I'm working out, But no, I don't set my workouts. Well, I'll go if I'm doing like cross training whatever, because it's listed as that, I don't like call it cross training. I just train, you know. But I'll go and I'll push cross training and then it'll start the time and it knows kind of what you're doing and adjusts accordingly.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like the calories and stuff on that are I would have no idea how to track that accurate or not, but yes, sure, I have no reason to think it's not.
Speaker 2: They've spent all this money on my heart rate. They could do all the crap, So I guess I believe that too, But I think, yes, that's a good purchase. What was the other one?
Speaker 7: The other one was a dice in hair wrap?
Speaker 2: Oh that one way? But before the apple watch? What is that? That dice in hair wrap is like the greatest thing ever? Might I mean that dice Bobby used to use. No, I didn't use the dice in hair wrap, but my wife, you gave me one. Yeah, I gave anyone the dice and hair raps awesome.
Speaker 7: Well, and it's like it's supposed to cut down and not using it as much heat because it's all like two and one.
Speaker 2: You get what your thoughts on. How much is that three hundred bucks?
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's also like six hundred. They're both like huge purchases. Oh, but you get like they go on sale. So I will watch for sales for both of these, like when I can buy them on sale?
Speaker 2: Which one would you tell her to get? That dice in rap? I've just seen it used. We travel with it all the time. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: Is it easy to travel with I thought, yeah, we just.
Speaker 2: Pent a little case. We have, but just spent a little case and we roll with it. Yeah, six hundred dollars. I'm generous. This is like it's like a roller. It looks like an electric roller like hair dry.
Speaker 7: And curls your hair at the same time, so you don't have.
Speaker 2: To then build your hair. Great hair products I.
Speaker 7: See, and I have their hair dryer, which I love, had awesome, and I have a Dison vacuum also love. But I just didn't know since I already have a hair dryer, I'm like, is it worth the investment?
Speaker 2: That's cool. You guys get to use hair products. It's awesome. I don't know if you're once you go to Turkey and find.
Speaker 5: Out, like flip a coin, so you're not going to do them both at the same time, not at the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's like twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Just yeah, drop which one do you want now? And then you can save up for the other one.
Speaker 2: Well what would we recommend her to get. I probably recommend it you get the eye watch they apt watch first. Yeah, just because I think you'll use it for more things and that'll be more exciting because it's like you get a new refrigerator. That's fun, but it's like a fricking refrigerator when you use it, and you're like, I'm annoyed. I got it every day, I know, but you don't feel like you are. Yeah, it's like the hair thing. You'll be like, well, I'm not gonna use this, Although you will use it a lot. I think you'll find the Apple Watch to be more in front of you and you'll get more joy out of it. Quicker, do you.
Speaker 7: Feel like you live a healthier lifestyle for the Apple Watch? I feel like that's the expectation I'm putting on it.
Speaker 2: But don't I think if you monitor, I think if you already are monitoring for different health reasons, this just allows you to do that more effectively. Okay, but I definitely wouldn't get it and think it's going to change your life.
Speaker 7: No, But I mean I am, like, you know, that's the reason is I'm just trying to be more health.
Speaker 2: This is great for that. I agree, that's but don't get it and think your life's going to be all changed because of that.
Speaker 7: Would my life change for the Dyce and hair rap, It's pretty awesome?
Speaker 2: Maybe that one first I do Apple Watch. How do you know it's so awesome? Do you use it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: One does.
Speaker 2: Kaitlin does, but she uses the hair dryer on me, and she has the thing called it's the fat the uh attachment. Yeah, it's the attachment with the spikes on it that like dries. Because my hair is long and curly. That's it. You diffuse your hair, she does. I never fixed my hair, meaning the only time my hair gets fixed is if I'm on TV and somebody's doing it for me, or my wife's like, you have to fix your hair, and I'm like, will you do it for me? I don't know how to fix it, especially like this. Does she like your long hair? I don't know. She says she does, but she's nice like that. She'll tell me after I cut it that she didn't if she didn't, she want to make me feel bad about it. She also knows I'm not growing it out for any reason. You look cool, dude, I don't think I do. I think I'm starting to look like an idiot. I think you look I like wearing a headband though playing basketball it's like seventies look like teen wolf. Yeah. I like that part of it. But I'm not growing it out for any reason other than I'll cut it eventually. I got offered a TV show yesterday, and let's go, well.
Speaker 4: What the story.
Speaker 2: The story is if I took the show, I'd cut my hair, so something.
Speaker 4: Like that, Are you going to take it? What percentage?
Speaker 2: I literally came last night.
Speaker 4: Can you say what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a show that exists yet. It's a show that they've greenlit to shoot all ten episodes, but they haven't sold it to a network yet, so they want to shoot it first.
Speaker 4: Like scripted or I'm not an actor, you could.
Speaker 2: Not a thing. So yeah, but that was a question when I come back. Yeah, I've acted with a lot. Actually, I'm acting like I'm having a good time right now. I'm not sucks. I hate being here, thanks, just kidding. I do. When I wake up, I try to do Thanksgiving in the morning. You get a turkey and everything.
Speaker 4: Gratitude.
Speaker 2: I don't call it that though, because that feels to hippy dippy to me. So when I'm stretching because gratitude, I always feel like that people are like I do gratitude, and that's great for them, But I don't feel like I'm that deep and I found though it's the same thing. All I'm doing is changing the word. But if I'm like Thanksgiving in the morning whenever i'm stretching, cause I try to stretch every day, twice a day, sometimes three times today, I'm like, Okay, I want to put myself in a good spot to be able to be in a good mood because I think that affects everybody's work for sure, attitude. So I do Thanksgiving to myself. I go around the table and say what I'm thankful for when stretching. But I'm the only one at the table, So i do like three things, and I've told myself the only rule is I can't do work first, and I have to be specific about work.
Speaker 4: You can do work second.
Speaker 2: It has to be something super specific about work that I'm I'm thankful for. But it does put me in a better headspace because a lot of times we just focus on why things aren't working out for us. Yeah, it's almost like just seeing the negative stuff on Facebook or Instagram if it exists, we amplify the negative. Where I'm not trying to amplify the positive. I'm just trying to make sure to remember that it exists because it does affect me. But if I'm like I just give gratitude, I feel like people think I'm teaching yoga class, So I do I do thanksgiving to myself?
Speaker 3: Is there anything like consistent? Do you start with like, I'm thankful for my life?
Speaker 2: No, not life, but I'm thankful always, Like I'm thankful that I get up in the morning. It's miserable, but I'm thankful that I have a job that I get to go to. That's my first I know. But you're saying what's consistent. It's always that I have a job that I get to go to that I've created with people that I like. And mostly people stay off our balls. I like them at that part, But who would get on that? Do you mean? Yeah? I mean I deal with them a little bit, but mostly most of the times when I get in trouble, they're right. And a lot of times, though, like our executives, some there are a few that even Scuba Steve will go and fight for me and never even tell me, meaning they go and put out fires and never even it never gets back to me. Therefore, I don't get irritated or confrontational, because I will if you poked the bear enough times. Bear. You know, I've been known to be out of control, but I do. I do Thanksgiving and I'm I always am like, I'm thankful that I even though this sucks waking up early, that I get to go because I hated going to jobs. I hated going to wait tables. I hated going I hate a hobby lobby after I had all those pay days because I couldn't look at him anymore. I hated setting up displays. I hated working at the marina fixing boats on a boat. That sounds awesome. It does until you have to do it in every day and you suck at it. Although I was pretty good at driving on ice because I'd driven a bunch of boats and it's like slide the back, yeah, and that's exactly what it was like. So when I started sliding into my yard, I was like, I'm on a boat and then caught it up drove it right out of there. So, yeah, I try to do that in the morning. But it does affect me most of the time in a positive way, yeah, or it doesn't. It keeps me out a really negative spots out of Yeah, I'm starting there. That's so cool. Too, you have so much time in the morning. I'm usually like time, crap, I gotta go. I wake up at two or three. I create the time. I was also, I don't want to wake up that early. Some mornings. My brain is just like who. I went to my therapist yesterday and he's like, how do you sleep going? I was like, sucks. He was like, how do you wake up like this? Every time? He was like every time? I said, yeah, every time. It feels like somebody's pouring water on me. Is it every every every time?
Speaker 3: Because like you know, my wife's you can't tell her like you know, you always do this because it's not true.
Speaker 2: My wife says too, don't use always, But I would.
Speaker 4: Say, yeah, you can't use always or never.
Speaker 2: So do you wake up like that every day? It feels like I do. I can't think of a time where I was like, oh, sweet world, No, that's so no, that never happens. Yeah, no, never, But my general wake up is.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: And he told well, he told me yesterday that my he feels like my brain is a treadmill that I am strapped to and can't get off, keeps running, and I'm like, God, that sounds I mean, that's perfect. That's what it feels like. Sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: Man, Just run baby, keep running with it, keep running with it. Does your therapist ever say like that sucks?
Speaker 2: Sort of would say, Ray Mineral, Oh let me play this right?
Speaker 3: Oh what does your therapist ever say like, man, man, that sucks? Nothing after that?
Speaker 2: No, but I told you. And I went to two therapies yesterday because all the ice kept us out of stuff, and I won't. I don't want to do online. I feel like somebody's gonna hack and watch me. And so I did my own and then Caitlyn and I went to ours, and I went to him back to back. Oh that's a lot. Then I came to work out right after. That's why I was so balanced. You were balanced. No, but he my therapist, personal therapist, whenever I left a few weeks ago, he was like, here's the thing about you, man, it's always interesting with you. And I'm like, what does that mean? It means you're complicated or this is I don't think.
Speaker 4: He says to everybody, do you keep it interesting?
Speaker 2: But I don't do it on purpose? Or am I just psychotic? Like I was telling how a balance in between thinking I'm the Sun in a heliocentric universe, and I don't matter at all. I'm just organic matter and nothing matters. And I go from I go from one to the other.
Speaker 4: Does that even mean nothing in between?
Speaker 5: I means he thinks everything revolves around him. But then other times he's like, I don't even matter, nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing matter like that.
Speaker 3: What's heliopathic circulation of the son Son.
Speaker 2: And Leo centric? Yeah, heliocentric. What is that.
Speaker 4: You'll use heliocentric, but you won't use gratitude.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. I don't know, because I just kidding my job.
Speaker 3: But that's why he thinks you're complicated because you say heliocentric.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's what people woul say. They were talking about universe with the sun's middle.
Speaker 3: No, I think it better the way Amy said it. You just feel like you're the center of the what do you say?
Speaker 2: What you say? Everything around me? But I don't. I feel like my job, I'm always having to make the decisions and be built around all the time all the time. So it's like I have to weigh in on this, I have to say this, I have to push this along. Or there are times where I'm like, I don't matter at all. Nothing matters. We're all gonna be forgotten in a few generations anyway. There, it's gonna explode. We're just organic matter. What even are our brains?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like that one. And so those are the two places I kind of go between nowhere in the middle.
Speaker 4: So does he give you tools or hope for you getting to the middle.
Speaker 2: I'm on a OCD medication. You just take it all the time. I take it every hour and have to look at it. But I've been on it for like eight months. So I'm on OCD medication mostly because with you know, a door locks and the cabinets and stuff. At night, I will be like, not only can I not stop thinking about work all the time, I need to make sure and touch all the locks and make sure I'll get to bed. And if I don't remember everythingle one of them, I gotta get up and do it again. And he's like, I see a trend here with the different things you do. And so he's like, this will be good to calm you down eight percent. So I take some sort of pill.
Speaker 3: Does it do you still do the sharpie thing? With that pill? You still do it?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Feels not work. It doesn't fix me. It just tries to. I don't even know what I mean there. It just is something that softens it a little bit because it doesn't stop.
Speaker 5: Like you're still obsessed with have been on that obsess Like who didn't bother you?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 2: If I'm not OCD about everything, but some of.
Speaker 4: That blackout is is correct me? If I'm wrong, is some of it?
Speaker 5: If this is the right word superstition, because you've been doing it and not everything's blocked out, then you feel like, oh, something's gonna not superstis.
Speaker 2: I don't blame superstition, but sometimes I follow, just in case with athletic to you, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Like what's the reason to not Yeah? I mean, I just I've been wrong about a lot of stuff. I'm wrong without superstition, at least want to be a little supstitious, right, But no, no, no, this is to make sure I get everything done and nothing gets left undone or unknown. Okay, it can't get lost in the mix.
Speaker 4: Let's say you had to do it with a pin, would it freak you out?
Speaker 2: I have had to do it with a pin before, and I I try to have to suckle the whole r I seen that. Yeah, but it's hell, it's it's a good You're about to say it's healthy. It ain't healthy. It's a good healthy because I have addictive personality. I come from a bunch of addicts, and it's like you.
Speaker 4: Could be addicted to other things. Yes, are far worse.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying this is healthy, healthy, healthy, but it's healthier than some of the other choices I can.
Speaker 4: That doesn't harm me that my family made it.
Speaker 5: Yes, when you are addicted to a substance, you hurt other people.
Speaker 4: Blacking that paper, I was just bother any of us.
Speaker 2: Except I black it out and then go sniff it. So I don't remember how we got on this topic. But Thanksgiving two days of therapy. Thanksgiving in the morning. Oh yeah, let me talk to Jesse, who's on the phone in Illinois. Jesse? Are you there? Yes, what's going on? We're doing pretty good? What can I help you with? I'm just wondering if Might did his binge eating last year. I don't remember if you guys talked about it at Christmas, Hey, Mike call it Perge, did you do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't do it this year. First time I haven't done it. Wow, I kind of over it really. Yeah.
Speaker 8: It used to be fun, and then now it's splitting like my Christmas time between my family and my wife's family. There's not really the perfect time to do it. So I'm like, I don't want to orchestrate getting all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And then what's the history of this for anybody that doesn't know.
Speaker 8: So when I as first started, you know, losing weight, my idea was, I'm gonna go one day just full on, eat whatever I want. So I look forward to this one day, so I would eat like pizza, ice cream, everything I wanted on one day. After that, it would be out of my system and I'd go back to eating normal.
Speaker 2: Like I lost over one hundred pounds. What's crazy about Mike too, is he'll just post, hey, I had a little run today. It's like twenty miles. It's why he was like, I can't wait to get off the treadmill because it's kind of boring. Seventeen miles. It was a tough miles man, Like what the crowd. I don't know how he does it. It's it's crazy to see, but you did not do that. Nah. I think I'm over it. Yeah, as soon as you're over it. As soon as you say you're over it, you want it again because you're like, I'm not gonna do it, and you're like, leave the door opens, all yeah, leave the door open. It could be open. All right, Thank you, Thanks Jesse, have a great day.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 2: Let's see Amy got your son to tell the truth. Are you trying to get away with something?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got an email that he that Call of Duty or something was downloaded on his PlayStation and we don't know that's not.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't play Call of Duty. No, it's not easy.
Speaker 4: But it's like he's thirteen.
Speaker 2: Fun thirteen, I don't know old for it. You can listen to Drake play Call of Duty. It's a problem.
Speaker 4: Can I thought that that was like, what's the.
Speaker 2: One it's a war it's a war game.
Speaker 4: But isn't there one that's like.
Speaker 3: No, that's where.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's prostituting.
Speaker 4: Try to tell him. I'm like, there's He's like.
Speaker 2: What level is that Call of Duty? Cat house?
Speaker 5: Either way, before anything's done, there's a discussion and we talk about it. Anyway, he knows the rule and obviously we have it set up to where we see things. So I asked him about it and he said he didn't and he had friends over, and so I just said, okay, so did one of your friends do it?
Speaker 4: And he was like, no, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: So then I went back in my brain to a podcast that I had heard once where this former CIA agent was talking about how sometimes talking to people trying to get them to tell the truth, like you don't ever say like it. Right then I knew he was lying because I got the email, but I don't I can't look at him and say, Stevenson, I know that you're lying. I mean, I guess I could, but that's not helpful in getting him to tell the truth because then you're you're calling the liar and he's going to think, okay, gosh, I'm a liar. And so you say, I said, Stevenson, I know that you're an honest person that wants to tell the truth. So then he hears honest, he hears truth, and it's like starts to be in his brain. And then I just went through a list of other things like this is, this is fixable, this is there are so many parents and kids in this situation, right now. You're not the only kid in this situation right now, and we can fix this.
Speaker 2: And I know.
Speaker 5: But I just stayed calm and I tried to just encourage him along, you know, and then eventually he said he downloaded it, and then I said, let's go upstairs and let's delete it. And then next time we talk about this, I would love for you to continue to tell me the truth. And I just kept saying the truth because you were honest. Thank you for being honest with me. And then we'll see. I mean, obviously there's going to be times where.
Speaker 2: That punish him anymore.
Speaker 4: No, I was like, we deleted, we fixed it, we deleted it. I still deleted it. I didn't, but he didn't ask.
Speaker 5: So we're not downloading it now because he just didn't tell me the truth. I'm trying not to say lie, and so we're not going to re download it. Maybe we will later. We can revisit it now that I know it's not the prostitute one.
Speaker 2: But it's not. It's not it's not.
Speaker 4: Hell wait that I tried it out on him and it works.
Speaker 5: But apparently they do this to adults or in like even he was talking about hostage negotiation and situation like you don't make the person. I guess they don't in a nutshell, remind them they're a bad person and they're doing a bad thing or something. It's more of like in a similar thing, like I know you want to do the right.
Speaker 4: Thing like I do, and don't you're talking about Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they do it for like hours, man days even No, no, no, when they interrogate, interrogate.
Speaker 2: They did it for like two days straight. I don't know.
Speaker 4: In the movies, you hear like seaking and screaming like you're.
Speaker 2: We thought about watching American horror. No, what American horror? No, it's a docu docusare American nightmare?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's it's a it's a true crime thing, right, Mike, have you watched it? When you come to the mic? Do I know the story already? We probably talked about it. What's basically the story?
Speaker 8: Basically they accused this woman of being a gone girl situation where she went missing, said she was kidnapped, and then she comes back and then they don't believe her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got dropped off like by her parents out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she just pulled up very calm.
Speaker 2: So you're watching all three episodes just relearning the story. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 8: Oh, I thought it was really good. It was one of those shows like don't had to watch any worry about Mike Amy.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it, Okay, I guess I was just gonna ask, maybe they reveal it in the show so you don't have to answer.
Speaker 2: But she was accused, I wouldn't even ask that question. They're asking for a spoiler.
Speaker 8: Now, I'll just say I'm not that into true crime shows. Yeah, and this one, I was like, we have to watch every single episode asking.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, I don't know the spoiler, but will you tell me out loud.
Speaker 5: I didn't know if that part was in the news and it was already known, you know.
Speaker 8: I don't because I don't want to know because I didn't remember a lot of it. So I learned a lot by watching the show. So anything I said, even if it was in the news, I feel like it would be spoiling her.
Speaker 2: Saw I was number one on Netflix last night. What's it called American Horse or American Nightmare? American Nightmare? To watch the three episodes and it's not scary.
Speaker 8: No, I mean it's I mean, it's real, but it's real.
Speaker 2: Is it gonna freak me out? I mean it's real life.
Speaker 8: It's scary in the sense that this has happened to somebody, but not like it's a horror movie.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we're done. Everybody good. Yeah, that's a great big We will see you guys tomorrow. And I don't know how about govt framing in that thing or is she going to the ward?
Speaker 4: Only people in the industry can vote.
Speaker 2: How do we do that?
Speaker 5: It's an haven't voted yet, so I don't know how to So I haven't got Oh, they sent an email.
Speaker 2: I don't check that email. I haven't checked my work email for two years, unless unless you're listening from my heart and I can't get enough of it. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never had Yeah, I don't know. Eddie got some email. I don't know who that was from it. Then later in the day Jen Lime Group person something out and it's like.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's throw.
Speaker 5: Don't forget to vote for Granger in this category and Amy and this.
Speaker 2: But how do you do it? You have to log in. I don't have a log in. Yeah, you do have to log in. You don't. Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: You log into the work they have, but.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a pound on the password. You started an account or something. No, well you send us away.
Speaker 5: You voted for this before. Okay, well your work email will just go.
Speaker 2: Will you send us like please, we want to vote for you.
Speaker 4: I'll just go to the email, Jincent, I'll send it.
Speaker 2: Okay, they send it to my because I deleted all my emails.
Speaker 4: Guys, you deleted them before this came.
Speaker 2: No, no, I delete them now. I read it and you do every day. Yeah, we're done. All right, we're gonnavout for Amy and we'll see you guys going