Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties hell Ship. Be quiet. Oh my god, Hello, Hi am, I as saying to Dante. Please, it's really hard to hear you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you there? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, I'm here. I'm gonna hear you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go outside one second.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna I.
Speaker 1: Just gotta close. I just gotta close the door. I gotta go outside. Work on. I'm sorry. Hello, Hello, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hi, Dante? Yes, this is Dante. Who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Pete, Pete Egans. I'm a substitute here elementary for today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, are you right.
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing great. I would just hold on. I just need to open the door of the classroom real quick and check on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're going crazy. I don't know, hold on, let me hold on.
Speaker 2: What noise? What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: You know, I got the notification that I need to be a substitute today and uh, oh my gosh, I am out of breath.
Speaker 2: Okay, what with the noise in the class? You said, classroom?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Don't worry, I got the kids out.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I just gotta check on that one thing real quick. Let me open the door one more time and just say, what's good?
Speaker 1: Oh, get off the damn what's going on?
Speaker 2: Are the kids? Okay?
Speaker 1: I kick going back in there? Okay? The doors closed? What's going on over there?
Speaker 3: Able to shuffle? I was able to shuffle one back in.
Speaker 2: Shuffle one back in one of What you were not telling? All you're telling me is something about the kids, a dangerous sounding noise, and one back in. What are you doing? What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I got the notification that I was supposed to be a substitute today, and I didn't know who else to call, so I just called the administration office.
Speaker 1: I called you.
Speaker 3: Your name was on the paper that was inside that I think just got eaten by one of the turkeys.
Speaker 1: But they said there was a turkey trot.
Speaker 2: You're not substituting turkeys. You're substituting kids in a classroom. Why are their turkeys?
Speaker 1: Can't come back in the door?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm trying to close the door, and so sorry about to kick the.
Speaker 2: Back is going on right now? There would not be any live animals in a classroom. What is going well?
Speaker 3: They had the turkey trot today. So on the way down here, I stopped off and I picked up forty of them.
Speaker 2: Why would you pick up turkeys? It's a trot for kids. There's no way of animals in this What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: All I got last night with from the teacher i'm filling in for was they said be prepared for the turkey trot tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And so I got all the turkeys on the way here.
Speaker 2: And you didn't think that? Google? What that meant? Are you kidding me? Bringing live animals into a classroom?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It's a turkey trot for kids.
Speaker 2: It's a turkey trot. It's a fun run for kids around the school, not for bringing in live turkeys, you dumb? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: You a substitute?
Speaker 1: Who who this? Okay? So, yeah, problem.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize it was a fun run, and I thought we were supposed to bring turkeys into the classroom. And so there's there's a bunch of turkeys in the classroom right now and they're just there wreaking havoc.
Speaker 2: And how are you this dumb? That's going to cause thousands of dollars. We're gonna have to get somebody to get the turkeys out. Now going to off the school a lot of money. It's going to come out of your I'm going to come down there right now. I'm going to immediately fire you, and I'm probably gonna get you arrested and suit for this.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's not do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's too late for that. What the do you think is going to happen live classroom?
Speaker 3: Because this is actually Jubil from the Jewelsh doing a phone brank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's a joke.
Speaker 3: She said that you've been dealing with some weird substitute teachers lately since you're a school administrator, and wanted me to brank you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe there would be somebody dumb to bring in live turkeys to a school. That would have been insane.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone branks