Speaker 1: Hello, everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joining this Friday morning, the start of November by Pat fitz Morris and by Derek browd Bellas we are into now the third month of the NFL season. We are into the second half of the season. Kind of that with it not being an even number of weeks. It kind of happens in the middle of this week. But we are, I mean in the stretch run really of fantasy seasons. Remarkable stuff that it goes as fast. It feels like it goes faster every year deeper. How is your Halloween?
Speaker 2: That's good man.
Speaker 3: I was telling Pat, I had some misgivings or problems with I makeup and stuff for my costume. Apparently you can be allergic to that thing. Didn't know that until now. So I don't know whether to thank really crappy I makeup or old age, but one.
Speaker 2: Of them is to blame here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fits, how about you? We talked a bit about some of your favorite candies and scary movies yesterday. How was your actual Halloweens?
Speaker 4: It was good. So my kids have aged out of the trick retreating phase, but you know, we it was funny. My wife was like swatting my son's hand, my hand as we were going into this big candy bag. She was all worried we weren't gonna have enough for the trigger treaters and we never get a ton. So of course, like, we still have more than half the bag left, and now I can have free rein over the kit Kats and Reese's Peanut buttercups and Snickers. So yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 3: Pat, Do you not use the tube bowl approach? You take out one really fast, dump a little bit in there, hide it into the cupboard.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay, de Bro, I'm mad.
Speaker 1: I didn't think of the Worther's original joke yesterday when we were talking about the favorite candy.
Speaker 2: That's what I didn't know if anybody heard.
Speaker 1: That, and I was mad. I didn't think of myself quickly, Devra, because we talked about yesterday with ericson what is your favorite candy and your favorite Halloween movie?
Speaker 2: Oh, people hated this. People hated this out on social media.
Speaker 3: It's candy corn Baby, the one I want, the one I want of Halloween candy.
Speaker 2: I will not be denied this. It is so awesome.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have candy corn first or last. For me, it's just fine. It's a perfectly fine Halloween candy.
Speaker 3: That's a polarizing take, Worm Gottas mentioned it polarizing take.
Speaker 1: And then what about your favorite Halloween movie?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a really good one. I'm not that much of a scary movie boff Man honestly either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, it has to be hocus Pocus one on one, that's what Ericson said. Yeah, it has to be hocus Pocus. Definitely. That's definitely a banger. Although I will say, uh, before we get rolling here, a lot of sequels really suck and miss the mark.
Speaker 2: That one that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Hocus Pocus sequel. Yeah, yeah, I've ever seen it. I probably haven't. I just don't remember it. So I'm not a big scary movie guy either.
Speaker 2: Well, Worm, that one won't scare you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's a good point. I said, scream because that's kind of like a parody of scary movies. That was my my choice yesterday. All right, but we're past Halloween, like, so we're past October, we're past the halfway point just about of the fantasy season. Like I mentioned, this is our Friday show quick reminder. All of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. And if you're juggling multiple Fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros is here to help you simplify things. With the Fantasy Pro's Multi League Assistant, you can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with a multi league Assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. Before we jump into this week's questions, let's check in with Colin Coward and his over under picks for the Fantasy Over Under Challenge. Time now for the Week nine Over Under Challenge. As always, this segment is presented by DraftKings. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined by Colin Coward. We're talking through some of our favorite player picks for this week's slate. We will jump right in, but First, I do want to remind everyone listening you can play along with our over under challenge and try to not only beat Colin, but win some cool prizes as well by heading to fantasypros dot com Slash Challenge Colin. Let's start with the quarterbacks. Kirk Cousins going up against the Cowboys quarterback sixteen in fantasy scoring on DraftKings this season. He does have multiple top five finishes so far. Obviously, that five hundred yard game was a big one a couple of weeks ago. He's now facing this Cowboys pass defense allowing eight point two yards per attempt and likely know Micah Parsons in this one. What do you expect out of Cousins.
Speaker 5: Well, he's made a lot of hay against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Carolina Panthers. They come off a very emotional game. I think there's gonna be some points in this game. I actually I rarely like the Dallas Cowboys. I like him in this spot because Atlanta generates no pass rush at all. But I think you have to be careful with Cousins. He does generate a lot. If you look at his games this year, a lot of his production is against Tampa and Carolina. I'm gonna push back a little bit in this game. I think it's lower scoring than people think. I'll take Dallas to win.
Speaker 1: Do you think maybe Beijeon has a better game on the ground for the Falcons than Cousins does through the air.
Speaker 5: I do. I like Beijean a lot. I think Kirk Cousins, because that offensive line is very good, has made Kyle Pitts better probably than he is. I think he's been a huge disappointment. Brock Bowers for the Raiders has been everything promised a tight end. Kyle Pitts has been a disappointment. I'll always take bijon. Cowboys don't defend the run vigorously, so I think if there's a side to take, that's the side.
Speaker 1: Another quarterback we wanted to hit on Jalen Hurts going up against the Jags. He's quarterback three this season twenty one point six fantasy points per game on DraftKings, and really has been rounding into form lately in terms of his fantasy scoring. QB four in Week seven, QB one in Week eight, just last week, and now I was facing this Jags defense allowing eight point one yards per attempt second worse than the NFL, just just behind the Cowboys here. So what do you make of Hurts in this one?
Speaker 5: Well, I think what the Eagles have done a nice job with is they're really they've closed the boundaries on him. He's throwing less and running more, and they realize they're leaning into his strength. He is a hyper athletic quarterback. Last week, I think he had ten rushes. Only he's only throwing like twenty four times a game. So I think what he's becoming is a more efficient version. I think sometimes off those Shane Stike in years, they would see him as a quarterback. They would just kind of let him do his thing. AJ Brown, Devonte Smith. But I think when you when you close it in a little bit, create boundaries and say we're throwing at twenty four times, you're running at ten to twelve, he is more efficient the turnovers come down. I like Jalen Hurts in the spot.
Speaker 1: One of the other players in this week's challenge is actually DeVante Smith's in this same game. So let's actually jump ahead to him while we're talking about the Eagles. Anyway, He's wide receiver twenty three to nine point four fantasy points per game on DraftKings this season again facing this Jags defense eleven point five yards per catch, that's twenty sixth in the NFL. So specifically for DeVante Smith, what do you see out of him this week?
Speaker 5: Well, I I like him, you know, and I think aj Brown has such a relationship with Jalen Hurts, and I think you can see it on film. So I always feel like he's their number two pitch and it just depends on the coverage. But I almost always like him in big spots, and I just don't think Jacksonville's very good defensively at all, so I would probably expect him to be productive.
Speaker 1: Let's look at a running back here, Josh Jacobs against the Lions RB sixteen. On the season, he's run for six hundred and sixty seven yards, that's fourth most in the NFL. Just hasn't had quite the pass catching or the touchdowns to score as many points in fantasy. Facing this Detroit rush defense tied for twenty second the NFL and yards per carry allowed. Obviously, the state of Jordan Love is going to be really important in this one, both in terms of the offensive efficiency for the Packers and also just in terms of the volume. We saw that Week two game where Jacobs carried the ball thirty two times when Malik Willis was starting, So you know, obviously again there's some gray area here until we know for certain on Love trending like he's not going to play, at least from what we can tell. But what do you make out of Jacobs in this matchup?
Speaker 5: Well, I think they don't know who's going to play, and so they have a very good pass protecting offensive line, but they may not have their best passer. I think green Bay's the side here just because Jared Goff's limping, they're on the road, Jared Goff's first outdoor game, and Matt Lafleur is an elite schemer, so I think green Bay, even though a dog, I think they're the side here. My guess is they're going to try to control the line of scrimmage. That's the way to beat Detroit is keep Detroit's offense off the field, keep that lion O line off the field. And I think the way to do that, especially if Malik Willis plays, is with the run game. So I expect there to be a real accentuation by Green Bay on rushing the football.
Speaker 1: We usually talk about specific players in these segments, but just because you mentioned Lafleur and kind of the job he's done scheming, he's got to be up there for Coach of the Year so far, right, I mean what he's done with Jordan Love missing games, you know, on multiple different occasions now with multiple injuries. I every year I'm more and more impressed by Matt Lafluir.
Speaker 5: Well, it also feels like his team. You know, with Aaron Rodgers, you feel like you're complying with Aaron's needs and wants. I think once Aaron left, it is now Matt Lafleur's offense. And I think he likes the power run game. I think this organization drafts and develops at a very high clip. So I do feel like he has a real footprint on this offense, a real imprint. You can see it. And I think for years and years we've just kind of given far of an Aaron Rodgers too much credit. And I think Lafleur, to your point, is a top five coach.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap up with a couple of receivers here. Malik Nahbors is on this week's challenge, going up against the Commanders for the second time. That pass defense is playing a bit better the last couple of weeks compared to how they did early. That Week two game from Neighbors was quite a performance. Eighteen targets and Jones only threw twenty eight passes in the game. Eighteen of them went to Malik Nabors ten catches, one hundred and twenty seven yards and a touchdown in that Week two matchup. He's wide receiver eight and points per game on the season by the Neighbors, a little lower since returning from the Kakashia, but obviously super talented. What do you think he does in this encore against Washington?
Speaker 5: Well, I think without Andrew Thomas, I don't trust anything about the New York Giants offense, so I'd be a seller, But the Giants defensive line is good enough that they get you off the field. I like Washington in this spot. It's a rivalry game. I think Washington people view that Hail Mary is a miracle win. If you watch the game, Washington absolutely outproduced and outplayed the Bears. I think Washington win here is big, but I do think that's an advantage because New York will trail and that means neighbors will get a lot a lot of looks in the second half. So if you have an offense and it has limitations like the Giants, but you know they trail late, watch neighbors have big production.
Speaker 1: Last receiver here, Pooka Nakua back in our Lives after missing a large chunk early in the year. Going up against Seattle. He was wide receiver twenty two in that week eight return from injury, had eleven point one Fantasy points on DraftKings. He led the rams and targets and had one hundred and six receiving yards in that game. There was some question, you know, going into the game about you know, limited snap count, what's he actually going to look like? And then he looked kind of like the alpha there. I mean, they really have two alphas when when everybody's healthy, they're now facing the Seahawks pass defense allowing ten point seven yards per catch, that's tie for tenth in the NFL. What do you think about Pooka, you know, in relation to Cooper cup or just him in general. If he's gonna have a big game.
Speaker 5: Well, I think he will offensive coach Sean McVay extra time to prepare because they played on Thursday night. If you watch the Rams, Pooka is their number one. Cooper Cup maybe more expensive and more historically relevant, Pooka is their one. I think Kyron Williams and Pooka Nakua are really their top two targets. Cooper Cup has been slotted into third because they can't really count on him to be available, So I think Pooka. I love the Rams in this spot. I love when McVeigh and Stafford, like Andy Reid and Mahomes, get extra time to prepare off a Thursday night game. Love the Rams and love Pooka.
Speaker 1: Here. We'll wrap up there. Remember to head to Fantasypros dot Com Slash Challenge to play along all season long. Thanks a lot, Colin. Thanks man. All Right, fellas, it's our Week nine key questions here. We'll start off with Chargers Browns because I want to start off talking about this Browns offense. Are we excited to start these brown skilled players again this week? Coming off of a largely pretty great Week eight performance under you know new quarterback Jameis Winston deep bra I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: I'm honestly not the Bolts passing. Our past defense has been pretty tough. We've I've been throwing a little bit of cold water on Cedric Tillman said the big games, you know. I mean, obviously we were big into him last week, but I'm throwing a little bit of cold water here. The Chargers secondary has been very good, allowing the fifth fiues fantasy points per game to perimeter wide receivers. They've been very good against tight ends, seventh lowest yards perception. Honestly, and this might be odd, guys, the guy I'm most excited for in this game is actually Nick Chubb. The Chargers run defense can be had.
Speaker 2: They're allowing the eleventh.
Speaker 3: Highest yards of the contact pert tempt on the twelfth highest yards per carry to zone runs. I think this is a really sneaky spot for Nick Chubb to get going after last week we saw his workload trickle up.
Speaker 2: Already bet the over for his rushing yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fits. We talked a little bit about Nick Chubb yesterday too on the show with ericson and how you know it was only you know, fifty two yards I think, but he was the first running back to go over fifty yards in a game against Baltimore this season. Now, Baltimore lost Michael Pierce during the game. Travis Jones banged up, but still nobody else has done it, and Nick Chubb did and also, like Deva mentioned, kind of getting that volume up again too. So I also like Nick Chubb a bit this week. What do you think about him? Especially do you like him better than some of these pass catchers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean his second game back and we saw him get sixteen carries and we saw him play a snapchair I think just under six so he is almost back to full featured back status already. Which what an amazing comeback considering like just thinking back to how bad that injury looked when you know Minka Fitzpatrick, through no fault of his own, just hit him when he was planted in such a horrible way and that was truly a grotesque injury. Great to see one of the best pure runners in the NFL back. I am excited about this offense again, worm Like the passing game has new life with Jamis. We're getting chubbed back and the offensive line is getting healthier, which was a big problem earlier in the season. So Jamis Winston threw forty one passes last week, and his first start for the Browns and his average depth of target on his throats with ten yards. And I mentioned this on our show yesterday, Worm, but I'll mention it again because it's such a great stat Courtesy of our buddy Jacob Gibbs over at CBS. Jamis had two hundred and seventy five catchable air yards last week. The previous sing season high for addy quarterback this year in catchable air yards Brock Purdy with two hundred and thirteen. Jamis just blew that number out of the water in his first start. And you know that doesn't obviously include after the catch yard, so like that shows what his ceiling is. Everyone's being really conservative with him, doesn't like the matchup. I think last time I checked his Jamis had an ECR of like QB eighteen. I've got him in the top ten. Like he's going to do his thing. The one thing that could torpedo Jamis, of course, is if he throws like four interceptions, and that allows the Chargers to just hold the ball and take the air out of it, because I think they are allowed currently averaging the most seconds between snaps of any team in the league, like the Chargers played a glacial pace, so that's the danger here. But man if Jamis doesn't turn it over a bunch, Cedric Tillman is blossoming, David Nijoku is a must start. Jerry Judy and Elijah Moore are playable. This is going to be a fun offense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dee Broh, I wanted to ask you about the quarterback ranking because this is another thing we talked about a bit on the Start Sit show with Ericson. Fitz and Erickson were pretty far apart in their ranking of Jamis for this week. Fit's already mentioned he's got Jamis in the top ten. Rickson had him down. I think like QB seventeen, QB eighteen range, where do you have Jamis?
Speaker 2: I'm with Erickson.
Speaker 3: I got him at QB seventeen and like, I think the volume can be there for Jamis. There's just other quarterbacks that I like this week. Like, I know this doesn't sound like a hot take, but considering his production for the entire season, I've got Patrick Mahomes inside my top twelve. I like Geno more like bo Nix Moore. I think it's a good bounce back spot for Kaleb. Jared Golf can throw it. Although we're worried about the weather a little bit for that game Dak Prescott. I think it's a big bounce back spot possibly for him. So it's not so much that I hate Jamis this week. I just like other scoring environments better than this one. Like if you were to tell me this game walked away like as a thirteen or a six team to nine type of game, I honestly wouldn't be that surprised.
Speaker 1: Go to Cowboys Falcons. I want to talk about Kyle Pitts, who is having, you know, a resurgence here the last month. In the last four weeks, he has seven catches for eighty eight yards, three catches for seventy yards, seven catches for sixty five yards, and four for ninety one with two touchdowns in that most recent game. Is he a Tier one tight end option this week? And also moving forward fits.
Speaker 4: Maybe on the borderline of it, Like this resurgence is encouraging for sure, But two of those four games were against the Buccaneers, who have allowed the fourth most receiving yards and fourth most fantasy points to tight ends. Another of those big four games for Pits was against the Panthers, who have allowed the most fantasy points to tight ends. And the fourth game during that four game hot streak for Pits was against the Seahawks, who have allowed the fourth most receiving yards and ninth most fantasy points to tight end. So he has taken advantage of a soft stretch of scheduling. But it's not all man related. I mean, it is nice to see Pitts tapping into his talents because this dude is big and fast and freakishly athletic, and like he is certainly capable of being a Tier one tight end. Let's just see it sustand maybe when the matchups aren't quite.
Speaker 1: As favorable, how would you rate the matchup this week?
Speaker 4: Enough that I'm checking to see where I have Jamis in or Jamis, excuse me, where I have Pits in my rankings. I've got him at seventh against Dallas. I know, what would you say, deebro? Kind of a neutral matchup the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I actually quietly loved this matchup for Kyle Pitts. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Dallas has either faced a lot of good tight ends or a lot of good tight ends that have been utilized. Like you could say, okay, well, they've played the Ravens, they've they've played the Browns, but then it was Watson, it was the Ravens. Not really utilizing a lot of guys. This is quietly, I think, a smash spot for Kyle Pitts and the reason it like Dallas. Again, I talked about they haven't seen a lot of offenses that featured George Kittle absolutely destroyed them, and I was high on him walking into that matchup because Dallas has quietly given up the highest yards per reception two tight ends and the third most receiving touchdowns. So I'm with you, we're not far apart. Like Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 2: I've got him at tight end six for the.
Speaker 3: Week, but that's only because I love Evan Ingram a little bit more and I like Kaitott and a little bit more so, Like I can only push him up so high into the rankings, but I still love Kyle Pitts, like I'll start him over David and Joku, Jake Ferguson, Laporta, Andrews, a bunch of different guys that I think people would like this week too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's the thing I mean. Ingram and Otten are sort of forced to be these like target hogs in their offense because of the situation with the wide receivers on those teams, whereas there's always the chance that Pits might get lost in the target shuffle a little bit behind London and Mooney de.
Speaker 1: Bro What would you where would you drink Pits in terms of rest of season? Like, how many tight ends would you rather have from this point forward than Pitts?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good call. I mean, really, I think it's a short list. It's Traving Bride, George kittle Brock, Bauers, and I think the conversation starts at tight end four with Travis Kelcey. You could put Evan Ingram probably into that conversation too. But we've seen a lot more bad than we've seen good out of Trevor Lawrence this year. Uh So I still think that we haven't seen the best iteration of the Falcons offense. Boys, Like I still think that this offense is kind of finding its way, Like we've seen two to three games really good of like Bijon like coming on, like same thing with Kyle Pitts and Drake London. Like, I think there are still better days ahead for this Atlanta Falcons offense. So I think the conversation begins at tight end four. I've got him at tight end five rest the season?
Speaker 1: Does that?
Speaker 4: Does that mean that they're going to insert Pennox at quarterback? The iteration of this offense, Kirk is good, Dad.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess fits. We've officially hit your deadline for that to happen, right, wasn't I know.
Speaker 4: Of Cousins getting benched on the merits for Pennix? Didn't happen, but hey still might happen before the season is out. We see they can't play the Buccaneers every week. Man their regular season matchups against the Bucks are over there.
Speaker 2: If they could, that would be so glorious if they could.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Broncos Ravens games in Baltimore. Bow Knicks has been a top ten fantasy quarterback in three of the last four weeks. He now gets a Baltimore defense that has been thrown on all season and is also just pretty banged up. In general, The Ravens are good typically against mobile quarterbacks, which is not surprising because they see one every day in practice. But this is not the typical Ravens defense, at least it certainly hasn't been the first two months. Do we trust bow Knicks to continue his hot streak or are we worried about the rookie QB in Baltimore, a place where rookie QB's typically struggle.
Speaker 3: Deebro, what do you think typically used to struggle? I mean, I don't think this past defense can freaking stop anybody. Nowadays, I've got him flirting.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 3: Think you can start the conversation for him as low in quarterback one somewhere around QB seven QB eight.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: Currently I've got him at QB thirteen. He's in a long mix of guys like the Staffords, Sam Darnold's, Dak Prescott, Pat Mahomes of the week. If somebody wanted to have him as a low end QB one, I totally understand it, because, I mean, worm, you might want to cover your years.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about the Baltimore defense.
Speaker 4: Like at all.
Speaker 3: They have to look, they have to show the ability to stop anybody through the air. And this is not even just oh well, they've been hurt and dude, they were at full strength and they still sucked. It didn't freaking matter. So bo Nix, I do think that he's probably gonna end up as a QB one this week, so I want to stay probably above consensus considering where ECR comes in. But I mean, you're telling me the past defense that's given up the most passing touchdowns in the NFL, the most passing yards per game. Hell and no, I'm not scared of them.
Speaker 1: So before I toss to fits, I have one follow up for you, d Bro, because this is thing I brought up on an earlier show this week too. The rape prior to the injuries went healthy. The Ravens defense where they really struggled was against teams that had an Alpha receiver. Jamar Chase did really well against him, Rashi Rice in that first game of the season, ceed Lamp Defante Adams and that Raiders loss. It was always the teams that had that really really high level number one. The Broncos don't really have that. I mean, your milers mayvarian some of these guys, but none of them are clearly in that tier one tier. I mean, even in that Bucks game, that Bucks offense looked a lot different as soon as Mike Evans went out. So now that they are getting healthy, because healthy er Nate Wiggins and Rol Humphrey are practicing again this week and trending towards playing. It seems like if they're healthy, then this is the type of passing attack that doesn't have that alpha that has really hurt them so much this year. Does that way into it at all? Or do you just think like any style of Like I guess what I'm asking is because that Bill's game is kind of the prime example of a team that didn't take advantage of the defense, and that was Priamari Cooper trade. They didn't have that alpha guy and it really worked to the Ravens benefit. Do you think that this could be another scenario like that if as they get healthy, or do you think they're just kind of in shambles and it's gonna be strong passing regardless.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna throw this back at you, worm, who do you think is the better NFL wide receiver right now? Cedric Tillman or Courtland Sutton? Is he a true alpha because he absolutely just wrecked them last week?
Speaker 1: Well, but that was the one game that was the game where they were beat up, that was where they didn't have a hun.
Speaker 2: But are they fully healthy walking into this game?
Speaker 1: They're healthy or they're not? They're certainly not fully healthy. It's a good point.
Speaker 3: No, I really like I'm needling you a little bit here, but a good point I think. I think in its entirety, this this secondary, whether healthy or not, I think has been downgraded to a point where I I don't think you have to be that true type of alpha. Like I think there's a conversation, especially in skill, skill sets and archetypes between Cedric Tillman and Courtland Sutton. So I think Courtland Sutton is good enough to take advantage of this matchup and lead the way. And would we have said this maybe before last week? Probably maybe not.
Speaker 2: But he's been getting a ton of volume and he took advantage of the Carolina Panthers last week, So I think you could do it against the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Soo, Ravens just us. He can't get pressure on anybody, which is now came any offense. Yeah. But by the way, this isn't even me being defensive by the Ravens. This is me deciding if I need to start Courtland Sutton in a few weeks this week, so start him the follow up? Yeah, Fitz, what do you think about this? You know, we we talked about bo Nicks again yesterday, but again top ten Fantasy quarterback three the last four weeks.
Speaker 2: He's been on a real leater QB two last week, and.
Speaker 4: We sort of joked about, you know, the historic historically not a good matchup for rookie quarterbacks going into Baltimore, But you know, this Ravens defense does not have Terrell Suggs or Ed Reed roaming around anymore. So, but I still kind of agree with your premise here, Worm that maybe this isn't quite the matchup it looks to be on paper. And a lot of the reason why bo Nicks has been an effective fantasy quarterback has been the value he has added as a runner. Like he has put up really impressive rushing numbers, like more impressive than some of the guys we were expecting big rushing totals from. So can he just come in and pick apart the Ravens past defense, especially if they do have I don't know what the status of Marlin Humphrey Nate Wiggins is. Are those guys going to play it this week?
Speaker 1: Where I'm they've been limited in practice, so it's it's unclear.
Speaker 4: So, like I mean, I still feel like it's a capable secondary if those guys are healthy. So yeah, I do kind of have a hard time believing that Bonix, a rookie who has not really been dicing up people with his arm, is going to come into Baltimore, which has traditionally been a really tough place to play during the John Harbaugh era and just like tear it up. So I am conservative with my ranking of Bonnicks this week. I've got him QB sixteen.
Speaker 1: Just quickly, I want to throw a second question out for this matchup, because we talked about it on the day it happened, but we haven't really talked about it on the shows at least the ones I've been on in the days since. So now that we have had some time to kind of process this trade, what are we doing with the Baltimore pass catchers this first week with Deontay Johnson in town? Fits for this game?
Speaker 4: I'm starting Jay Flowers and maybe Mark Andrews depending on my tight end situation, and sitting everyone else.
Speaker 3: Debra, I'm honestly worried about everybody in this matchup. Dude, Somebody's catching a Patrick's certain shadow. It's gonna happen. The question is who you betting on I. I don't think it's gonna be Rashad Bateman. I don't think it's gonna be a Deontay Johnson, which I'll throw this out here, I unless you are oppressed, I would not be starting Deontay Johnson this week. Like we this is just going back to what have we seen out of these guys getting traded in short windows? Amario Cooper, uh, DeAndre Hopkins, Like they're not gonna play. He's not gonna play a full time snap role. That's not gonna happen. So really you're just hoping and praying he catches a touchdown because outside of that, he probably has a down game. We've seen it off of every single wide receiver, even freaking Devonte Adams trade and he had report with the quarterback going in. So it's just not enough time to digest the playbook nor to really like integrate yourself fully in the offense. Like so I'm I'm down on Rashad Bateman because and wharm you know this as well as I do. Baltimore loves their their twelve and thirteen personnel. How much do we see that? Like do we see more eleven personnel? I think probably down the stretch. But I don't think that's gonna be automatic in the first game for Deontay Johnson. So in that idea, Okay, well, if they're playing multiple tight ends, probably still then they're gonna have to get Deontay Johnson's going to factor in his passing attack. He's probably not taking snaps away from Zay Flowers. It's probably Rashad Bateman. If they're in two wede receiver sets, it's gonna take the snap hit, so Bateman could see his snaps lowered. Deontay's not gonna be a full time guy. Somebody's gonna catch a Patrick's certain shadow that's probably going to be Zay Flowers. If I'm Denver, I say, you've got a part time guy that you just traded for, not so much worried about him. You know another guy that's just a deep ball specialist in Vershaan Bateman, not that worried about him. Okay, let's just wipe Save Flowers off the map with patrickes for ten and you try to beat us.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. That's if I'm the the Denver Broncos DC.
Speaker 3: That's the way that I'm looking at it, And so I'm worried, honestly about all these different pass catchers.
Speaker 1: The roller coaster of an NFL season is moving right along, and it was a month full of tricks, treats, and of course touchdowns. And DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner in the NFL is the number one place to bet touchdowns, running it in from the one or an eighty yard bomb. We don't care how they score touchdowns, We just want to bet on them. DraftKings hurt us and is delivering. Ready to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like a player to score a touchdown. Go to the DraftKings sports Book app and make your pick. There are lots of interesting matchups in Week nine. The clear best game on the slate is Detroit Green Bay. Huge NFC North implications in this one fits. Do you think Jordan Love's gonning a play?
Speaker 4: Dee Brown and I were talking about this pre show. It seems like things are trending that way, and I'm kind of surprised because the Packers have been a pretty cautious organization about bringing back injured players. They have the Week ten bys, so they could effectively give Jordan Love three weeks of rest but then again, they're playing the Lions at home, so if they have designs on winning the division, they really do need to win this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Last I looked, the Lions were laying three and a half in this one. Looks like that is actually down to two and a half. So those are continuing to change in that one, you know, largely I would guess as a result of you know, developing news on Jordan Love. Total in that game forty eight and a half. As I mentioned, those lines and odds are subject to change. Of course. Here's the reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big with Drafting Sportsbook the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the Drafting Sportsbook gap and use code Fantasy pros. That's Code Fantasy pros for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and wy or text hope and y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's go to Dolphins Bills. The Dolphins offense scored twenty seven points in Week eight, looking a lot more normal with two tongue of Iloa back at quarterback. The unit struggled mightily in the first matchup with the Bills, though, even before Tua left that game with a concussion back in week two. So what do we expect from Miami skill players this week? Fits well.
Speaker 4: One guy who didn't struggle mightily in that first matchup with the Bills Forum was Devon a Chen who had twenty two carries for ninety six yards and seven catches for sixty nine yards and a touchdown. So I would expect to see a chan heavily involved as a pass catcher once again, because the Bills have allowed an NFL high four hundred and thirty four receiving yards to running backs and the Bills run defense, you know, not that great. So Ah Chan's going to be heavily involved in and maybe Raheem Moster gets in on things, but otherwise I don't know. Like Tyreek Hill has not had a great deal of success against the Bills in recent years. Jalen Waddle had a pair of one hundred yard games against the Bills in twenty twenty two, but hasn't done much since. Just seems like Sean McDermott and his staff kind of have a handle on the Miami passing game and how to keep it under control. So I'm excited about a chan tempered enthusiasm for other components of the Miami offense.
Speaker 1: Deebra, how are you approaching the Dolphins in this one.
Speaker 3: I'm currently on betting Pros right now, betting the over at plus money on devon A Chan's receptions at four and a half. That's why how I'm attacking this, hoom. I think it's a Chan time, dude, and honestly, like I'm gonna be. I don't want to start Jalen Wattle. If anybody tuned into the live stream yesterday on Halloween, basically every question we feeled was, hey, do us play Jalen Wattle? And I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no no no no, Like you got to get volume to score fantasy points even in tough matchups, jaal and Wattle's not getting it Like this is very much exactly what we saw last year. It's the Tyreek Hill show. Get him a thirty percent target chair and Jalen Wattle if you get targets, cool if you don't cool. So lately with Tua, the wide receiver two in this offense has been devon a chan so I'm I'm gonna also be below consensus on Tyreek Hill, like Tua has been crushed in these matchups by the Buffalo Bills, and Tyreek Hill is gonna get his targets and stuff. This is a top three pass defense in the NFL. Like Tyreek Hill, I've got a wide receiver eight. I can make you a really good case. Like straight up, I want to play Chris Alave over Tyreek Hill this week. I would want to play assuming like Hookah's banged up and stuff when we get to that game later, but Cooper Cup probably playing him over tyreek Hill. Like I'm I just think this is a game where we could see the Dolphins have struggled religiously against the Bills, and I don't see what's going to change in this matchup. So I'm going to nerf tyreek Hill. I'm gonna have Jalen Wattle in the wide receiver three or four territory and definitely do not start him this week and fire up a chain.
Speaker 2: I think he crushes.
Speaker 1: This is a total non secutor. I meant to withy this stuff at the top of the show and just forgot. And since we're talking about the AFC East in this matchup, I'll use that as this, like, you know, excuse for transitioning to it. Where does that Garrett Wilson catch rank amongst the all time catches you guys saw from last night's game. That was I think it was better than the Odell catch, Like you think it better. I think it was better. He his he like kind of together. This dude was like going full Michael Jordan, like doing the splits in mid air follow I thought it was more import assive I mean, obviously the O double one was impressive too, but I thought this catch was just it just looked sick. It was one of the coolest catches I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I think we're not recency, We're not docking him for maybe not being technically inbounds on that. I thought that was a dubious inbounds call. To be quite honest, it was that was a vibe call.
Speaker 2: The reps were like, we can't call this not a touchdown. We're gonna get booed.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to get security to help us escort us out if we don't call this a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Garrett, he was making one handed catches right and left last night. That was that was fun to watch, all right. Like I said, I didn't really have a good transition to that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's a top ten all time catch, no doubt. I think it's the top ten.
Speaker 1: It just and again, like not only was it just an impressive catch, it just looked like it still.
Speaker 3: Seeing you know, the one thing I've looked for, Guys, nobody has made the Garrett Wilson air Jordan like picture mean yet, Like I haven't seen that yet. I've seen Odell. I haven't seen the negative space picture yet, so I waiting.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of it with like them side by side, like people posting the two images together, but I didn't see a lot of the like actual edited team.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the aired Garrett yet. I'm waiting for that. Yeah, Will Away, which one's six?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, let's go to the next game here. Saints Panthers with Deontay Johnson, who we already talked about now in Baltimore. Who is the Carolina receiver to play in Fantasy xaviorly Get, who I think had kind of popped up on the injury report a bit. Jalen Coker, who I know Devra has been a big fan of for a while, or you know door number three depru will start with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I know all the entire fantasy industry is in on him right now.
Speaker 3: But if you've been in these streets, you've been on this podcast feed, and you've been listening to shows since before the NFL Draft, you already knew about Jalen Coker. You already had him stashed in all your dynaty taxi squads. Because I was talking about him before the freaking NFL Draft and how he It was a shame.
Speaker 2: It was a travesty that he went undrafted. Kid can play.
Speaker 3: I think if you're gonna make a bet on anybody eating them in receiving art receiving yards this week, I'm going to put my bet on Jalen Cocher. And this is no shade against Lagette. Laguat's been good, he hasn't been great. And the matchup, I just this all goes back to and yes, the entire Saints secondary.
Speaker 2: Is banged up. I'm not gonna say that they're not.
Speaker 3: Jalen Cocker has been freaking fantastic on a per route basis, and the Saints are giving up the eighth most Fantasy points per game to opposing slot wide receivers and the third most receiving yards. I it's Jim and Coker week, people enjoy.
Speaker 1: Where are you ranking him?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you you actively starting him?
Speaker 3: I'm actively starting in a few different leagues. Yeah, as a flex, and I'm gonna have him like right now, I've got him at Jalen Cocker, Where are you at? I've got him right now at wide receiver forty two. I think that he is in the same conversation as Wando, Robinson and Jay when Tolbert and that's only two spots ahead. Oh excuse me, yeah, three spots ahead of Xavier Lagette.
Speaker 1: Okay, fits, What do you think? Do you all so endorse Jalen Coker as the guy in this you know, receiving game or is it Leaget or is it somebody else?
Speaker 4: It's no one With Bryce Young at quarterback for the Panthers, I'm not starting any of these guys. The rest of the season is simply a Dynasty scouting mission to assess Xavier Legette, Jalen Cocher, and Jatavian Sanders. I am not letting Deebro talk me into starting Jalen Cocher over Jalen Waddle. That's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: One gets targets fits, the other one won't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, targets from Bryce Young, Dude, targets from Bryce.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but aren't those targets from Bryce Young and the same thing as no targets from Tua?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Or maybe more better for Bryce? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, so, so how about sinking with this offense? Then with Bryce Young starting? If Jonathan Brooks is active, fits are you starting him or do you want to know see how he looks in his.
Speaker 4: First Now he is, he is fantasy pyrite, like he has been the biggest fool's gold of the twenty twenty four fantasy season. Like everyone thinks he's going to come in and be this workhoorse savior right away. At first of all, no incentive for the Panthers to use him heavily. He is coming off a torn acl, the team does not have playoff aspirations, and Cuba Hubbard is running really well. I would expect them to work in Jonathan Brooks very sparingly. It's a red shirt season for all these guys. It's like your hot shot University of Maryland basketball recruits. Put him on the bench for a year, let him learn, bring him in in, you know, as red shirt freshman. A year from now, it might look better for the Panthers. They might have a new quarterback. But this year wash out. Do not start any Panthers other than perhaps Cuba.
Speaker 1: Bradon Pierce, red shirt freshman this year from Maryland. He said all last year, seven footer can hit the three. God, I'm hoping he's I hoping he's the next successful big ten redshirt freshman since since Ethan Hap that's what's here?
Speaker 5: We go?
Speaker 2: Good lord, what have we done?
Speaker 1: I know zero people listening care about that. Well, what have we done? The show? Dear bro, you are really high on Jonathan Brooks in Dynasty drafts? Are you starting him this week if he's active?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not starting him.
Speaker 3: If he can get up to full like, I think Carolina is being extremely conservative with him because they look at him as one of the cornerstones, the few cornerstones that they do have, if any right now outside of Jonathan Brooks. I think he's a cornerstone of this franchise moving forward, so they are extremely being patient and treating him with kid gloves. I think that he only plays a handful of snaps. Could his workload go up down the season to get a look at the young kid. That all depends on how comfortable he is and how where his health is at. I don't think that they're going to like just keep shoving him into into the closet. If he is ready to go by season's in, he could see a cup of coffee as the league guy later in the season. Do I project that this week?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Let's go to Bears at Cardinals. Marvin Harrison Junior had one hundred eleven receiving yards and a touchdown in Week eight. It was just his second game inside the top twenty receiver is in fantasy this season. So are we back to ranking him highly even in a tough matchup in Chicago or are we saying that we kind of need to see it some more still before we start moving back up the rankings to kind of where he was during draft season.
Speaker 3: Debro, I've got him at wide receiver sixteen right now. You have to tell me versus ECR is that high? Am I equal with ECR? Where am I at worm? Because I feel like I'm probably above ECR with that, and really ECR is wide receiver seventeen and halfway oare So I mean, I'm gonna be in line with consensus. I can't see myself pushing him up much higher considering all the players that I have above him, And I think that's right.
Speaker 2: Is it a tough matchup? Yes?
Speaker 3: And if people have been reading the primer, you thought the ability for Marvin Harrison Junior to have a big game last week was there? Because this all goes back to the coverage data people. Versus too high, he has not been good and this is part of the role and part of how they're using him. But versus single high, he's still been awesome. Single high matchups like that is the Marvin Harrison Junior the usage that we thought we were.
Speaker 2: Getting in every single week.
Speaker 3: So going back to this, the Bears run single high at the fifth highest rate, almost sixty percent of the defensive snaps against single high, Marvin Harrison Junior has a twenty five point five percent target chare, almost three yards per route run, and almost a twenty nine percent first reach here.
Speaker 2: So is this a tough matchup?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is Marvin Harrison Junior still possibly gonna pop off for a big game?
Speaker 1: Yes, as well.
Speaker 4: It's he maybe popped off and the coverage scheme helped him do that last week. But like it hasn't been volume based, it was efficiency based. He hasn't seen more than seven targets in any of his last five games. So I've got him wide receiver nineteen and that almost feels generous based on the usage lately. I just I want to see him more involved, Like I want to see double digit target games, and we just haven't been getting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean only two games is the top twenty receivers this season, and one of them he got all of his production in one quarter. Quarter. Yeah, it's been like five quarters of total you know, productive, you know, you know performance from him. So yeah, it it's weird because like it really took me a while to start saying, okay, maybe he shouldn't be ranked in that like top twelve fifteen range, and I came around on that, and then you see this kind of bounce back game, and it's it's always a question, you know, for a ton of players every year, like how quickly do you then go back to this is the guy we expected versus this is the guy we've seen, and maybe this is kind of the outlier performance. So I'll be really curious to see how he does again in this matchup with the Bears.
Speaker 2: Just a note on the Rams eight highest single high rate and now he gets a team that's top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. It's a good note. Speaking of the Rams. Rams at Seahawks is our next game. Now. Originally, when I put this together, Pukunukua had not left practice with the knee issue, so the original question was phrased as Now that both are back and healthy, Kunakua Cooper Cup both belong in the top ten of Fantasy Wide receivers Puka. For those who missed it, I can't imagine many people did miss it, left practice with any issue. They described it like from the Beat reporting and from the team as a very minor. We're currently in our are they playing tool giving Puka seventy one chance to play? That's based on one healthy practice, one limited, and some of the reporting. But you guys kind of feel differently. It sounds like from what we were talking about before the show. So I guess let's instead of treating these guys as healthy, let's just turn this into a conversation about this receiving game for this week. You know, Pookinakua, with him limited or even possibly missing this game, how are you treating Cooper Cup depro.
Speaker 3: I've got Cooper Cup at wide receiver ten, and let's put unless Pooka misses it, I'm probably not bumping him much higher than that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I take that back.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think if Pooka's out or we get more pessimistic news today or through the weekend, then Cooper Cup probably goes up to wide receiver seven for me, I just dropped Pookah to wide receiver fifteen. I'm more concerned, man, like this, what kind of injury reporting have we seen out of this team? Oh, we don't know if Puka's gonna play a full time role. Okay, that happens. Oh we get no news about Jordan Whittington being hurt and not playing at all because people were starting him and then he plays nothing in one of the games.
Speaker 1: Like, so, counting this a little coal division, man, The forty nine ers with the McCaffrey stuff early in the year, the Rams lately, the Seahawks never have their injury reports out of them. This whole division is just like playing fastest for injury reporting.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely frustrating, man.
Speaker 3: So I I mean, if we're getting news right now definitively that he is one hundred percent not going to be one hundred percent, like it, that's the fact he's not going to be one hundred percent going into this game. People need to kind of treat this with kid gloves right now. And some of that's bumping up Cooper Cup at the ranks, and some of that's dropping Pooka Nakua and depending on what other options, Like, if you're in an eight or a ten team league and you've got other like Studeley options, you might even consider sitting Pooka Nakuah depending on your options, like if you got other really freaking good wide receivers, like I'm Marvin Harrison Junior playing him over Puka maybe this week, Like didn't think we're I was gonna be there. I mean I had Puka is my way to see her five before this news came out. So I love him in this matchup, but crap man, like what how how good is his health?
Speaker 2: And how much does he play?
Speaker 3: And in just a note, supposedly, unless I read the reports wrong, this is the same knee that he missed time because of that's not even it's not even like, oh it's a different leg. So yeah, I'm super concerned.
Speaker 1: Fits how are you approaching this game given the question marks? And also do you think Puka's gonna play or not?
Speaker 4: I think as we record this on Friday morning that the Friday practice report will tell the tale. I think if Puka practices Friday, he plays. If he does and he's not gonna play, I kind of feel how that's gonna be. And regardless of the size of my league. I'd play Puka if he does practice on Friday and is you know, cleared to go for Sunday. Yeah, I mean I would be a little worried about it, Like you have to fear that this is starting to become maybe a chronic issue for Puka. And it's sad because, like how enthusiastic were the Puka investors when he came back and had the game he had against the Vikings. And I don't know about you guys, but I watched that game and I thought, I have to rank him ahead of a Cup every week, Like he just looks so dominant right now, Like I have to rank him ahead of Cup, even though I still kind of like Cup if he's healthy. So but I do think, you know, Cup obviously a play either way, and his target out look greatly enhanced if Puka sits. But I would still play Puka if he does indeed suit up for this game. But yeah, this is concerning long term, especially for the Puka Dynasty investors, because you know, he had injury problems in college. Now they're rolling over to the NFL, and it's a shame because when this guy is right physically, he is a top ten borderline top five receiver.
Speaker 3: Pat Patter, you are you bumping Cup up in the ranks with the Puka news at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I'll probably have him like where you have him? What wide receiver seven or wide receiver eight?
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got him at wide receiver nine right now. But I'm kind of like I'm making the conversation inside my head right now to bump him to wide receiver seven.
Speaker 1: Say two kind of follow questions one, just quickly, where are you guys ranking Stafford with this news?
Speaker 2: It bumps him down. It bumps him down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's the thing, of course, I bet an over on Stafford passing yardage right before we got the Puka news. So right now I've got Stafford QB eleven, and if Puka doesn't play, I'll probably haven't done at like fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've got him at QB eight. I'm dropping him right now to probably the QB ten right now. I do think the other the other fallout of this that we haven't talked about. I already had him at this ranking, but Kyraen Williams should be ranked RB one overall this week like he is going to get used a ton. This is a top three, top five matchup. Like, I think the biggest fallout for people is like I think Kyron is gonna smash in this game. Like he was already set for a really good game. Now you're telling me Puka might be limited maybe out It's not just a cup stuff Like I think Kyron is gonna crush.
Speaker 1: The last thing I was gonna ask the rope before I move out this game, do you recall was it knee injuries? And I know Puka had a lot of injury stuff college is one of the reasons he felt Was it his knee or was it other it was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of soft tissue stuff. I think I think he did have some knee stuff in there, but it was a lot of different soft tissue stuff. Like it just it sucks, man, Like he's he's so freaking talented, man, Like that's just where I'm like, come on, NFL, can we just turn off injuries?
Speaker 2: Like has anybody and I meant to tweet this out of the day. Have y'all also ever pulled up your leagues.
Speaker 3: Like in the last like two to three weeks and just gone to waivers and almost wanted to shit a tears seeing Brandon, I you, Chris Godwin, all these different guys on waivers, Like I'm scrolling through names and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, no, you know, yes, it's like watching the Oscars and getting the montage of you know, deceased movie stars at the end like that. That's how I feel like I'm getting emotional about it. But by the way, deebro the bold prediction that Kyen is gonna smash this week, that's like prediction. You know, I know, I'm at Star Wars movie is going to gross a lot of money or something.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm out here just tossing that clickbait. You know, Kyen's gonna just run over Seattle or shattering takes.
Speaker 1: I know clickbait corner from Debro Kyrine should be ranked highly. Let's go to Lions at Packers. So just quickly odd Jordan Love the are they playing tool with Fantasypraise dot Com, which are our new tool this year, AI powered kind of predictive tool about whether guys are gonna.
Speaker 4: Play or not.
Speaker 1: It does give Jordan Love an eighty seven percent chance to play. That's based on some of the practice reporting you know the fact that he went from it did not practice to a limited practice on Thursday. Continue to keep an eye on that. It is not a sure thing that he's gonna play, but our tool does like the possibility that he does. So the way I kind of phrase his question was if he does play versus if he doesn't. If Jordan Love does play, is there anybody in this matchup that we don't love? I mean even Sam la Porter, who's been in disappointment this season, it's coming off his best week of the year. And then on the flip side, if Love doesn't end up playing, how far did the Packers players drop in your rankings? Fits will start with you.
Speaker 4: So if Love is playing, like Watson and Wix are the guys who are your maybe tough choices probably for most people like on the outside looking in, But I think Watson would probably be a little more playable than Wix, at least based on the usage trends for the Packers, but obviously both really sort of risk reward not safety options. So whereas conversely, if Jordan Love is out, I think Josh Shacobs and Jayden Reed are really the only guys you want to play in this offense, like not even Tucker Kraft because in Malik Willis's previous two starts he had fewer than twenty passing attempts both times. So to the Lions, like, yeah, obviously Gibbs in Montgomery and Saint Brown are in your lineup, but I Laporta and Goff are totally dependent on what your roster looks like because those guys are our borderline like back end QB one back end tight end one types, and maybe you have a better option.
Speaker 1: You don't think we would see if Love is out another like thirty carry game from Josh Jacobs though, right, because the Lions are too good to do that again.
Speaker 2: You know, it seems like you can do that against them.
Speaker 4: Well, they have a good run defense or have had. Maybe it hasn't been as lights out as it was.
Speaker 1: He's gonna score so much like you can't keep up with them. It feels like that.
Speaker 4: So I do feel like Matt Lafleur is somewhat cognizant of not trying to run Josh Shacobs into the ground like the first time when Love sustained the injury in Brazil. The next week against the Titans, like we saw some ridiculous number of carries from Jacobs, like twenty eight or whatever, and I was kind of exc I think it was over thirty. I think it was like maybe it was thirty. Then in week three I was kind of expecting the same thing, and he had under twenty, and they like mixed in more Emmanuel Wilson, I think. And now they've got Chris Brooks too, who is running well in just a horse. That dude's like two hundred and thirty five pounds. So maybe it's kind of an ensemble effort. But with Jacob's leading the way, I just I don't think that Lafleur really wants to like consistently be giving Jacobs twenty five plus carries.
Speaker 1: Debra, how are you looking at this game if Love plays versus if he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I want to attack this not only from the a are they playing tool, because I think that that is a fantastic tool, especially given insight to people that you know, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: What do I moves?
Speaker 3: Do I need to make considering on if players are playing or not? But I think the line and the betting lines are telling us that Jordan Love plays. If not, the total would be lower, and if not, the line would be different. So I think it's it's practice reports. I think the other thing in Fitzy and I were talking about this before we turn the mics on the fact that the Packers had Jordan Love out there yesterday would have looked like from all every video I saw that it was raining at practice. So you don't want Jordan Love if you're that worried about his growing slipping and sliding around on a wet practice field. So as well as it's supposed to rain during this game, so some of this could be okay. Can you prove to us that you can move around in less than ideal conditions. So I do think Jordan Love is going to play. I agree with Fitzi's earlier assessment about this being a divisional game, and the Packers are like, look, we got any shot at the freaking division. We need to win this game, and that is I mean, the only chance they have to do that is with Jordan Love. I don't think they could do that in previous weeks what they've done with Malik Willis and going run heavy and things like that, And so I do think Love plays.
Speaker 2: I think this is a huge.
Speaker 3: Game for Jaden Reid and Romeo Dobbs. Detroit has been rushed by the slot. But as far as the guys you don't want to play, and this is assuming Love plays, I'm not playing Christian Watson. He has not been utilized hardly at all versus single high, and I think that's what they're going to see a ton of Detroit last year. I mean, they're already utilizing it on over sixty percent of their snaps this season. But even last year, in the two meetings that the Packers had against the Lions, almost sixty percent of the defensive snaps were single high Christian Watson versus single high. This year, he's got an eighteen percent target per route run rate one point four yards per route run and Tucker Craft, Yeah, like if Jordan Love plays, he's a low end tight end one. If Jordan Love were to happen to miss this game, I'm with FITZI I would sit him. It's also just a growth. It's a horrible matchup for him. Detroit has been legit against tight ends, second fuset receiving yards and fantasy points allowed at the position, So I think it's it's gonna be a tough game for him, and I think this is gonna be a good game for Sam Laporta. Packers have been bad versus tight ends, so his route share and his targets go up in another game without Jameson Williams.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Colts at Vikings. Before we get to the key question for Sunday Night's matchup, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Sunday Night Meals of the Week debro. What must order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals when you think of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this was a Minnesota food, but I'm so happy to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I love Swedish meatballs, dude, Like it's that is probably in the top fifteen of foods for me just in general. So you're telling me, I'm going to a place where it's done well, must it's a must.
Speaker 1: Have fits how about you?
Speaker 4: For me, it's the uh, It's got to be the juicy lucy. So this is a famous kind of cheeseburger where they bake the cheese or fry the cheese. I guess right inside the burger. Just gotta be careful if you're getting that fresh off the grid. All that stuff can be like malten lava, and it is very easy to burn the inside of your mouth.
Speaker 2: So like a Hamburger hot pocket sounds glorious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I some of my best friends growing up, they're you know, families from Minnesota, and so every once in a while when I would go over, we would have a juicy, lucy uh extremely extremely delicious. So I fully endorse that pick from fits I was one of my favorite parts about doing this segment each week is like learning about what cities have which foods because a lot of these cities I just haven't been to or or don't associate them with this food. I did not know that Minnesota is where pizza rolls were invented. And I love a good pizza roll. And I don't know if they're like considered, like they perfected or they're the best, but it's if you look atup, it's where they were invented. Uh, is a pizza rolls. So not that they're the healthiest thing. I can't eat them too much, but if they were healthy, I would eat them every day. Pizza rolls are freaking.
Speaker 3: Lots of cheese enveloped and other things. That's the that's the thing that I'm getting out of here. Like did they invent hot pockets too?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Well? And then nice thing too is everything we just listed Swedish meatballs and juice Lucy's and Pizza's. They're all great for watching football. Those are all great football snacking foods. Yeah, so I would be super on board with the whole meal of just those two I'll put together. Honestly, it sounds pretty delicious. There you have it, our Uber Eats Sunday Night Meals of the week again. We got the Juicy Lucy for fits. We've got Swedish meatballs for Debro. We got pizza rolls for myself. Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season long, order now for game day. The other one I was considering I didn't pick was bunt cake, which.
Speaker 2: Is very cakes. I looked at it too. Yeah, I'll look at it too. Man, we have a nothing bunt cake place near my house. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: I don't, you know, gain five to ten pounds during the NFL season because of it.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I would do the same. All right, let's get into this game. Joe Flacco is starting against the Vikings this week. How do we like Flacco and the Colts pass catchers going up against this ferocious Vikings pass rush debro.
Speaker 3: I mean, i'm, i'm, I think Flacco is gonna throw the ball a lot in this game. So I think for the volume, you know, okay, fire him up as a QB two in super flex leagues. As far as his efficiency and stuff, I'm very worried about it. We know that Flores is gonna blitz thee every living crap out of him. They lead the NFL and blitz rate amongst thirty five thirty six qualifying quarterbacks, Joe Flacco twenty ninth and passing grade thirty fifth, almost dead last in yards per attemph versus the blitz.
Speaker 2: So that's not good.
Speaker 3: Michael Pittman, I am gonna definitely have him low this week. I think this is a Josh Downs week, and I know again or shattering takes. I know Josh Downs has been really good, I know crazy, but Minnesota has struggled against slot wide receivers. They're allowed in the third most fantasy points per game, six most receiving yards per game to opposing slot wide receivers, so I think it's probably more of a down game for Pittman. But fire up Josh Downs, Man, I'm gonna have him comfortably as a top twenty four guy this week.
Speaker 1: I know you're being sarcastic about uh your shattering take. Fitz actually does not agree with you, based on our conversation yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just well Downs in the inside the top twenty at wide receiver in ECR. And I'm just I'm not there on Josh Downs. Like everyone seems too ready to anoint him as a superstar. And we kind of got the same treatment with like Wandel Robinson earlier this season, and I was a little skeptical about that. But like, and I do like Josh Downs. I have him on some Dynasty teams. I'm like exciting he's getting used more smooth mover, sure handed, you know, some real elusiveness. But like, I'm just not ready to grant superstar status to a guy who just had a second one hundred yard game of his career last week and who has five touchdowns in twenty three career games. Like, so let's let's see a little more. And like you, Debro, I hate this matchup for the cults passing game. US Bank Stadium is a tough place to play Man and Brian Flores, like, you know, so the Vikings are going to be spitting fire after losing two straights. They're gonna blitz Flacco like crazy, and he's not the most mobile guy. We know that the DraftKings odds on an interception for Joe Flacco minus one forty five, and I might have put one of my children's college funds on that. The over the over half an interception on Joe Flacco minus one forty five. So yes, I've pretty aggressively bet that one. So yeah, I mean, I think the Vikings are going to smoke the Colts this week. And though I do have Downs ranked inside starter range, like, I'm not wildly excited about him, and I'm not wildly excited about Pittman either, But I'm also not totally sure that Downs is the better play than Pittman. And I know Pittman might not be one hundred percent with this back issue he's been having, but like on a week to week basis, I'm not one hundred percent sure that I'm going to be ranking Downs over Pittman every week. And maybe, as Debro has pointed out, this is a matchup that favors the slot receiver. But like people are making kind of a leap of faith with Josh Downes that I'm not ready to make yet. And maybe I'll be, you know, put in my place if he has one hundred and fifty yard game with two touchdowns this week. But until we get there, I'm not there.
Speaker 2: I want to mention one more thing on Josh Downs.
Speaker 3: Could he have been the guy we didn't talk enough about the entire offseason because we talk about all the time investing in talented second year wide receivers that flash in their rookie season. Could he be the guy that we didn't talk enough during the off season about that correlation with right now full season pace for Josh Downs one hundred and thirty three targets, ninety one receptions, almost one thousand receiving yards, and eight touchdowns. That's the pace he's on right now.
Speaker 1: Wide receiver nineteen in ECR this week. By the way, just quickly before we get off this game, Deebro, do you think Flaka gives him the better chance to win this week? And I think going forward you can make the argument. Certainly, yes, Flacos played well this year, but in this particular batchup like I think both quarterbacks would struggle against the viki's defense, truthfully, but I just so worry about a statue like Joe and I love Joe Flacco obviously, but I just a statue going up against his pass rush terrifies me.
Speaker 3: I think both these quarterbacks were struggling in this matchup, whether it's a rich or Joe Flacco.
Speaker 2: I think I've been.
Speaker 3: Extremely on the other side as far as a lot of consensus, which I saw a lot of people kind of pandering and reversing those takes. The more news we got that came out about the Colts, I think I'm sorry, I just I don't agree with playing Joe Flacco. I don't care if you make the wild card. I think that, like I understand the locker room and all this kind of stuff. How much are they worried about the locker room for everybody that's that's you know, caping up for all the locker room narratives. Yeah, because the coach cares a lot about the locker room that he didn't even talk to or didn't even discuss anything with his players. They found out through social media that their quarterback was getting benched. So yeah, your locker room. But anyway, I don't agree with him benching Anthony Richardson for the outlook of this franchise.
Speaker 2: But I think I agree that. I think both quarterbacks have struggle here.
Speaker 1: So let's go to the last game of the week Buccaneers at Chiefs fits. Kate Otten is tight end six in ECR half PPR rankings this week.
Speaker 4: Is that too high, too low?
Speaker 1: Or just right? Coming off of two weeks where he could bind four twenty targets, seventeen catches, one hundred and eighty one yards and two touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just right. I have him at te six behind Travis Kelcey Brockbowers, David Njoku, Trey McBride, and Evan Ingram.
Speaker 1: H Debra.
Speaker 3: I've got him at tight end five behind Kelsey, Bauers, McBride and Ingram. Dude, Kate Otten's been so freaking good, and I think, again we talked about last week, he should be a high end flex like you should be playing him as basically a wide receiver three in your lineups like last week, twenty percent targets here, thirty percent first reach here, that's that's alpha level first read target chare like, plus you you married that with the matchup. Kansas City is one of the best matchups on the board for tight ends. Second most receiving yards, third most Fantasy points per game. The last little nugget, and this, this is eye popping, Like I'm gonna tweet this out. Since Week four, Kate Otten has averaged fifteen Fantasy points per game. And to put that in perspective for people the entirety of the season, that's equal with Brock Bowers. That is equal with Terry McLaurin for the entire season.
Speaker 1: Uh well, you guys kind of answered it by telling me who was ranked ahead of him. But I was going to ask, like Kate Otten versus Kyle Pitts, because it's two tight ends that we like. It sounds like you both have hot in the head.
Speaker 2: Hot in the head. Yeah, but I would be I would be flexing pits.
Speaker 1: This week, I think the season. Would you rather have Pits ahead of at and rest of the season.
Speaker 4: I'd rather have Pits because Mike Evans at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd rather have Pits.
Speaker 3: To just again, this is this goes back to not just a volume but a talent perspective. I think for all talent, I don't think anybody's gonna make the case for Kad Ott and over Kyle Pitts and roll talent volume.
Speaker 1: You would think Aten will still be because he'll be the number two target even once Mike Evans comes back, I meant coming back, and Pitts is still gonna be somewhere like two three four, I mean depending on the game. So but yeah, obviously talent is is.
Speaker 4: He's sort of he's sort of Tampa's answer to Jake Ferguson, a guy who's not like wild talented, but just get this elevated role. He's a very capable pass catcher, you know, playing in an offense that really needs him to step up and play a big role.
Speaker 3: That's a damn good call twenty twenty four k Ott and his twenty twenty three Jake Ferguson mount then and they'll god hang that in the loof fancy.
Speaker 2: That's a wonderful call.
Speaker 1: By the way, in our in our dynasty league that the three of us are in, I have Bowers, Pits and Kate Otten. So if one of you guys is going to get trade for a tight end, please Trey Benson.
Speaker 3: Trey Benson for Kyle Pits, let's do it. I'm still waiting on the offer one. I'm talking about it, but my bars don't gather us there. Best of lucky in your Week nine matchups, everybody.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody had a good Halloween and is excited for this, you know, November December. That's real football. So excited to get to this time of year and getting closer and closer to the fantasy playoffs. Four fits and Debro. I'm Ryan warmly thank you everybody for tuning in and we'll see again next time.
Speaker 2: Stuffing and cuffing season, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros