Speaker 1: Charloage some Donkey to days just so themselves. Charlotte man, I was ready for.
Speaker 2: I never heard them Donkey other day, said again.
Speaker 1: Charla Man, I'm a duncan. Yes, you are adult everything that's Charlotte Dane saying that's true.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today for Tuesday, April twenty ninth, goes to La Trance Battle. Latrance Battle is a fifty two year old Bay County, Florida woman. What does your uncle Sharla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronxon all of Florida, and today is no exception. Salute to everybody who listens to us on one O four five to beat in Orlando, drop on a clues bombs for Orlando. I was in I was in Orlando majority of the weekend. Just got back yesterday. I was in a of course Atlanta Friday and Saturday during the day, but I was in Orlando, Orlando for my daughter's cheerleading competition, and I figured out what makes Florida crazy.
Speaker 1: It's the heat.
Speaker 3: Okay, there is studies that show how except of heat impacts your mental health. Okay, By the way, we in the Black community have always known this, but over the years, with climate change global warming, the world has gotten hotter. Therefore, places like Florida have gotten hotter, so people have gotten crazier. I'm not debating with you about this. It's science, okay. Study suggests that he can have a significant impact on mental health, potentially leading to increased irrability, anxiety, and even aggression. High temperatures can disrupt sleep, impact cognition, and affect mood, potentially exasperating pre existing.
Speaker 1: Mental health conditions.
Speaker 3: So, yes, people in Florida are crazy because it's hot. Global warming has made people even crazier. Okay, That's all I got. But one thing about people in Florida. They are creative, very very creative. They do things that make you say wow, that's a unique crime. Okay, I've never seen that before. And that's the case with Latrans Battle. See La Trans Battle was upset that.
Speaker 1: Her ex boyfriend had a new wife.
Speaker 3: Now, I could play a game or guess what race it is, but I need to tell you what race they are for proper context. Latrance Battle is a black woman as far as I can tell, and her ex boyfriend's wife is clearly a foreigner. Based off the facts of this situation, based off the fact is Florida, and based off what Latrance did to her, I can only assume she's some type of Latino. Now, if you are a black woman, okay, and you're in Florida and your ex boyfriend's wife was Latino in twenty twenty five, and you wanted to get her out of the picture, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, oh, let's go to news for news for the report.
Speaker 4: Please, investigator, say a woman posed as an immigration officer to pull off a deer and kidnapping. They also claimed Latrn's battle and had a police type radio and a business card to persuade another woman she was an ice officer. According to the Bay County Sheriff's Office, the victim eventually escaped battle fit kidnapping into other charges.
Speaker 3: Ten ten for her creativity, Ronald Loss, Okay, she clearly committed to the role. She had a costume, a T shirt that's at ice on the front, She had props, she had some type of little walkie talkie that looked like a radio. She clearly had the language because she was able to convince the woman to come with her. She was able to convince the woman that she was indeed an ICE agent and you needed to come with me.
Speaker 1: Now, where she went wrong was she clearly didn't plan all the way to the end.
Speaker 3: Because this feels very wily coyote road runner isshit. She didn't think about what she was going to actually do if she caught her. I feel like she didn't have a plan after kidnapping her, unless she was going to take her to this apartment complex to kill her. But I'm gonna tell you how dangerous this was for her ex boyfriend's wife.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many Latinos are.
Speaker 3: Afraid to have any interactions with law enforcement because they believe it's going to lead to them having to deal with ICE and possibly being possibly be deported. This woman believed Latrence was an ICE agent because she is currently in the process of becoming a legal US resident. But Trance had to know that too, and that's how she knew she could get this off. That could have ended up really bad for her ex boyfriend's wife.
Speaker 1: But hell, maybe that's what Latrance wanted. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All I know is I have to give Latrans an E for effort, and I have to give her a D for donkey and you know what else rhymes with d he as in hall. And that's exactly what I want you to give La trance battle right now.
Speaker 1: We live in a cruel, cold, hilarious world. Y'all want to play game? We know the race. Let little rhetori let him? Don't let me? You know he don't listen? Sure? Sure, And you want to play a game? Nope, I don't play games.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I didn't listen. I just turned the mic back on. I'm broadcasting live.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen what you call me. I caught the end of it. I caught the end of it. You caught the tip pause.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one o five one. What's the craziest or pettiest thing you did to your ex to mess up their new relationship?
Speaker 5: Lord?
Speaker 1: You was looking real happy when I said that. I mean, if you're gonna do something petty, that's a good one you're gonna do. If you're gonna go big, go big.
Speaker 5: When they step outside the lane, I mean, just do what you need to do, then figure the things out.
Speaker 3: You know, is there anything that you can tell us that won't get you in trouble.
Speaker 5: I've never done anything if I walked away, I've never done anything to ruin an ex's relationship. If you are in a full relationship after me and I moved on, I'm leaving you. I'm letting you go be.
Speaker 1: With your type. But what about if your ex upgraded? It never happens your new exit, I mean exit.
Speaker 5: I showed you that picture you would you would, dang line, I sent you that picture of the white woman. Everything is giving Motel six and and everything over here.
Speaker 1: It's the four seasons. It's car and don't with me talk.
Speaker 2: Talk damn five eight five, one oh five one. What's the craziest or pitiest thing you did to your ex to mess up their new relationship?
Speaker 1: That is the question. Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.