Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's prank phone call? What you got for his nest?
Speaker 2: Before we left the last break, Shirley, you said, speaking of tom was you saying when he said ugly? You said?
Speaker 1: I said, time, Wow, strange looking at us? Agree said, speaking of Tommy.
Speaker 2: See now when you say it, speaking of Tommy, are you here.
Speaker 1: Tommy, he's up next with the prank phone call? It's called for them.
Speaker 2: Am I ugly to you?
Speaker 1: Yes, when I'm talking to Shirt No, Tommy, No, you're not ugly. But she didn't say he didn't look strange though, But but but but he's strange looking.
Speaker 3: He's not, Tommy, No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not what he's.
Speaker 3: Not strange looking, strange. No, he's a normal looking, handsome young man.
Speaker 1: Tommy ain't handsome, telling this boy that.
Speaker 3: We don't have handsome men in our family handsling he is?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want to shatter that, Tommy. Think he.
Speaker 2: Tommy, thank you the line, Tommy think?
Speaker 1: But he got it there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And now you think you no, And if he accepted, he can have fun with it.
Speaker 1: But see, I keep telling you, you're just trying to hurt his feelings, right, Shirley not.
Speaker 3: To hurt him.
Speaker 2: Hey, before I played, I'm going to play for.
Speaker 1: You before you played the strange. My pranks are nice. Strange.
Speaker 2: Listen. The name of the time it is is you got to bring those TVs back?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, how are you? I'm trying to reach a Sharon Please. My name is Paul. Paul, I'm head of security here. How are you? This is Yeah, you came out and you I think you were here on Friday and you came out and purchased four flat screen televisions forty forty two inches? Am I correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But what's you kind of be fun?
Speaker 1: What I was giving you a call for sharing is that we got a bit of a problem. Now when you purchase these actual flat screen televisions on Black Friday, so to speak, it seems that we've got them. Well, your purchase went through successfully, I will admit that, but there should have been a red flag that have gone up because we're going back over transactions of the past two three days here and we're realizing that your purchase should not have been successful. It should have been void. Your credit card is actually not valid at all.
Speaker 3: Now now my credit card is we got paid on Wednesday, so my money was there.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, ma'am, I'm what I'm trying to explain to you is that it is coming up in valid now and we're having a problem with it. So I wanted to reach out to you and give you a call and see if we could probably. You know, uh, it was.
Speaker 3: It was valid when I was at their register because it went through. I got a receipt and everything I purchased that extended warranty on all for them, So it was valid on Friday. I don't know what's wrong with it today, but it was good.
Speaker 1: Then, and I understand that. I understand that that, you know, just being at the register and you purchasing in and no problems, not all happening. That's pretty much a thought process that you're gonna have. What I'm letting you know is on the on the back part of it when you came into the store. What we're getting the day the day after is that it was pretty much invalid. It wasn't good at all. Your credit card was not good at all.
Speaker 3: But you need to call your bank then, because I don't know what to tell you. You know, I had the money in there of the day I went and bought them and that's it for me. So I don't know who you need to call, but don't call me because you know that ain't been in my problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna raise this to be a major problem. We're gonna try to rectify it and get it taken care of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do what you need to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, now, uh here's what we're gonna do. You know, I wanted to try to work this out as smooth as we can. What I'm gonna have to ask you to do? Could I get you to come back up to the store and bring all four televisions with you?
Speaker 3: No, now, you sure can't.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Look, I bought them for TVs. I wrapped one of them up this under the tree for my husband. My mama early. She already got the other TV. We hunt that up for home Saraday when we was watching movies. So it really ain't no way we're gonna bring the four TVs back. I think you should go back to what process your credit cards and tell them that they that I don't know what you're gonna tell them, but you need to go back to them. I ain't got time to be running back and forth to that store.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want us to create a problem here. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: You need the lord your voice.
Speaker 1: Okay, but no, you need.
Speaker 3: To go back to whoever do your credit cards? Because it went through when I was at the stoke. Correct. I don't want to that's a know.
Speaker 1: I told you that it went through. I explained it.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no business on my phone, and don't come me with this bull.
Speaker 1: No more hold on what. I don't want to have to do. I don't want to have to come out to your home and confensate.
Speaker 3: So wish you want to come after my house? Maybe we will beat you into bad health. You better not bring y'all over here. Look, you need to call up do your credit cards, get your straight with them, because your business with me is done. I got a receipt and I got an stick at the watch. I will have my lord you tear y'all. You bring your over here and they back.
Speaker 1: Listen, lady, I don't want to go back and forth with you on this and that you ain't.
Speaker 3: Going back and forth. It's over with. I've got the TVs. I got a receipt were done. I don't know what's wrong with your machine, car Win.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get her to understand.
Speaker 3: Understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can hang on one second and let me speak with my boss. Please on the phone.
Speaker 3: I tell your boss y'all, don't run me back. I got a receipt for four TV's and I'm gonna kick all four TVs.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know this is pretty much cons a fast process.
Speaker 3: Oh listen to hearving can't find listen to me? Can sid I got on rich feet, so foul TV. I walked out to swear my receipt. I got my extended warrant. So this ain't no felt what that stands of a mass communication between YO banks. So you need to get YO because I got a pre page dead the card back. I don't owe nobody on them TVs. You need to till YO back and get them about my phonecause.
Speaker 1: There't you some TVs from our store, and damn it, you're gonna bring them back?
Speaker 3: You think you can come get it? Get damn. I got foul TV YO done? You she ain't get him something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep them.
Speaker 3: We gonna watch the game on YO TV. Bring y'all over here to walk to We want myself out with YO. Don't you call me by no TV's no more? So you the one ain't gonna have no job for the holiday, which is dumb. Don't call me.
Speaker 1: Just gonna do no more for using bad credit cards at department stores and I'll get your paul in. Do you understand?
Speaker 3: So that's Joe Timmy. You put the folk TV back then, Joe, Uncle Tom threading the white man for his TV. You gotta get your business of summer detailed shot of start a rapt label, get work for the white folks. Don't come front me by the TV. You have to get this.
Speaker 1: God, listen, you listen to me. I got one more thing I need to say to you. Are you listening to me?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: This is Nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 3: Give them nobody's nephew. Come up here bout them damn TV.
Speaker 1: This is Nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got franked by your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, this is ho now.
Speaker 1: This is nephew Timmy, baby from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You your got plank by your your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I'm telling me you almost got your Steve. Just sack me up, nor Gets now it is hard. You can I play with people like this?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I got one more thing to ask you, baby. What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That is right there. Stupid is all get out, Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 1: Tell me