Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Teddy Mellencam.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Teddy, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 4: I am good? Well, I wouldn't say I'm great.
Speaker 2: I went out with my girlfriend Pam last night and I hadn't seen her in a while and had a few glasses of wine and today, well filling it.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely feeling it.
Speaker 3: You're feeling it a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeap.
Speaker 2: Didn't even roll out of bed until like eight o'clock this morning, which is so rare for me.
Speaker 4: I'm usually up with five thirty. I'm like, whoa, what's.
Speaker 3: I wake up till nine? Either? Like I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Right, And then I have to tell you I don't do I don't take ubers very often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I took an uber.
Speaker 2: I thought, you know what, I'm gonna have a glass of wine and obviously can't drive, so didn't have Eddie with me, and I had the most chattiest uber drivers both ways.
Speaker 3: You know you can put on there that you don't want to chat.
Speaker 2: I actually had a great time and two really fun, entertaining drivers.
Speaker 4: So you enjoyed it? I did? I did, I absolutely did.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so went out And you know, I've been solo this whole week since last Thursday. Eddie's on a dirt bike trip, so little, trying to find things to do, going Sophia's coming over today and going to lunch with a few cast members tomorrow, and then Eddie comes home tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: So oh perfect.
Speaker 2: Going to Andy Cohen's event or I don't know if it's all events, but actually I don't even know what it is. At the theater down in Lido in Newport Beach. They're having Andy Cohen there and that's all I know. I don't know is he's speaking, is to get an award? I have no idea, but I think pretty much all of us are going to it.
Speaker 4: Did you see the picture.
Speaker 3: Of Andy with the guy holding hand?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, so breaking news. Actually text him this morning, I go, you are making our rundown.
Speaker 2: This is like really big news because Andy keeps his personal life very very quiet. And Dumois posted a picture of Andy and his boyfriend.
Speaker 4: It says Kevin. They were spotted out.
Speaker 2: Together and the picture credit was from the image direct and he just hearted it or something like that.
Speaker 4: But he didn't give me any dirt.
Speaker 2: I'm like, he gave you no nothing, no juice at all.
Speaker 3: Even a crumb.
Speaker 4: But I'm going to see him on Friday, so let's see.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's not going to give him a crumb then there.
Speaker 2: I don't think he doesn't talk about I mean, I've known him for twenty years almost, and other than seeing him on beach with a guy one time years ago, there is no talk of his personal life at all.
Speaker 3: No. I even saw somebody say like, would you ever do a real Housewives of Saint Louis? And he was like, absolutely not because the fact that people would come up to my family and ask us and say, oh so and so auditioned or this happened or blah blah blah, like I have no interest in dealing with that.
Speaker 4: There was an article.
Speaker 2: I don't have it in front of me, but I read it yesterday and I'm like, I don't know if this is true. There was talk about this house not housewives, but a Texas show like kind of like housewives, but it wasn't called housewives, and he said in this article, it said Andy Cohen is no longer texting socially with his housewives, like he spent a lot of time like checking up on us and all this stuff, and like he does. And they're saying because one of the housewives leaked a story about this show, and I'm like, wait, wasn't it announced at Brava con or am I mistaken?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who did leak?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I don't even know if it's true. Is it true? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I kind of remember what you're talking about, but I don't.
Speaker 4: Remember that Texas show.
Speaker 3: They're saying lies something, secrets lies Texas wise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. So I don't know if it's true or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought it was a thing, Like I thought it was really happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so hard when you see these articles and statements online and you're like, that ain't true.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 3: They're saying a girl from Big Brother is on it and that was so that was a leak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, according to this, he is no longer going to be socially chatting with any.
Speaker 4: Housewives because they leaked it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, So we're not gonna get extra tea.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's true, but I never repeat anything he says to me.
Speaker 4: Ever, No, that's just too bad. It's like really really bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not not smart.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to get into headlines. We have quite a few headlines for this week. Did you This is not in our headline, but obviously we're going to recap the reunion Part two.
Speaker 3: Oh so good.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you see.
Speaker 2: Ketch at one point there talked to Kyle about hooking up with.
Speaker 4: Sally Yeah, and he said no.
Speaker 2: Then somebody said they made out with each other, and then there's articles and I think it's just clickbait. It's like Kyle finally admits that he hooked up with Sally, and I'm like, wait, what he said?
Speaker 4: He didn't I heard he did.
Speaker 2: He's like a most eligible bachelor right now. I feel like, you know, Lala went.
Speaker 3: Out there and here what Lala said, like that she heard that he was getting back yeah, and she like said, like, I'd be willing to test the waters if he's down.
Speaker 2: By the way, I had this conversation with Lawless, so I know exactly what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying I'm not giving it up.
Speaker 3: Not giving it up? Well, I mean.
Speaker 4: He's I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not going to slide into his DMS anytime soon.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're not going to give him a chef's kiss.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to give the chef's kiss. Come on, Teddy, now, I'm taking a break from chef's kiss.
Speaker 4: Hold on a second, Hold on a second. I just got a text message from the bus.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what oh?
Speaker 4: I texted him I go chat.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even know anything about Kevin Yett and he just put exclamation mark.
Speaker 4: He's not talking what.
Speaker 2: It's also new, like as soon as it came, you know, now we go straight to chat. Just dig up information like who is he? Okay, by looking at the picture, very handsome man, very handsome man.
Speaker 4: What do you think he does for a living. Let's just speculate.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me look at the picture again. Hold on, it is it? Is it on our rundown?
Speaker 4: Now no, it's not on the rundown, but it's in our text.
Speaker 3: Change Okay, hold on, let me look this up.
Speaker 2: He's got a black suit on. He looks like he's about six foot tall. Loafers on a belt.
Speaker 3: Okay to me, my guest is he does something in finance.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say, investment banker, finance, something like that.
Speaker 4: That's what I think. I mean. He looks like he could be an actor. He's a good looking guy.
Speaker 2: He know who He kind of looks like he looks like someone and I can't pinpoint it.
Speaker 4: Jesse Jesse who Solomon? Shut the fuck? Take it back right now.
Speaker 3: Look from the side. Look from the side. He looks a little bit like Jesse.
Speaker 4: No, he looks like an act. No, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it said he looks like Jesse Solomon.
Speaker 4: He does not look like Jesse Solomon.
Speaker 3: Well I was talking about Jesse from the Valley.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about Jesse from the Valley. Okay, that makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like, look at that mouth. It looks very similar.
Speaker 4: He looks he looks like an actor. What if we put his face into a reverse Google? Have you ever done that?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do that, but I do not.
Speaker 4: Can somebody do that?
Speaker 2: My phone's recording right now. Somebody put a space on reverse Google and see if we can find him.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm looking at how they're holding hands. Yeah, and it's like they've got the you know, there's two ways to hold hands. Which way do you hold hands? Do you hold hands with your fingers in between each other's fingers or do you hold hands with just like gripping gripping?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think done both.
Speaker 2: I mean they're holding hands like they got their claws on each other. Yeah, I mean they're I love this for him, like I would love to see him like in a relationship where it's like well known and he's got that second hands in his house helping him raise his kids and all that kind of stuff. And then we need Andy to get his own reality show about it. Oh my god, we can dig away while he's doing it.
Speaker 3: No way, not even a chance.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That they just gave us his name as Kevin.
Speaker 4: That's kind of rude boyfriend too.
Speaker 3: I know. But we need more, We need more. How it looks like Colin Firth.
Speaker 4: Who's that.
Speaker 3: Colin Colin Firth? Sometimes I really wonder about you, Tom. Have you want the Bridget Jones diary?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's who it looks like. I don't know names.
Speaker 2: I'm not like when I watched unless they're like Angelina and Jolie brad Pitt. I'm like, I don't know anybody's name. I really don't.
Speaker 3: He also played a man of mine's dad and what a girl wants. I mean, I'm sure that's what he wants to be known for.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's him they used.
Speaker 2: They used a name like they do like you do with your any update.
Speaker 4: On mister Texas.
Speaker 3: Still talking?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I got I haven't.
Speaker 2: Told you yet, but I got a email and they obviously emailed me a few times about you and I doing a something like a podcast, live podcast in the same area that in Texas where.
Speaker 4: You met that guy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what area?
Speaker 4: Is it? San Anto?
Speaker 3: San Antonio?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And so then they wrote me back They're like, I don't know if you've seen below, but I would really like now I heard that Teddy met somebody in this town. I think it'd be a great time for you guys to do like a live event. I'll send it to you. Maybe we can do it. I don't know, let's figure it out. Okay, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like, you know, I'm not one hundred percent feeling my world's best well, you just had a munotherapy. Yes, so I just had immune therapy. So I'm not you know, I don't know, like I'm not in the mood for sending chef's kiss. But remember when I told you I sent chef's kiss to the really cute guy from the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like the random and and.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Then just recently I get a text message like, so I send chef's kiss and he's like, what's your number?
Speaker 4: You gave him your number?
Speaker 3: I gave him my number and so then, but this is wrong with you? Months ago, months months and months and months ago. And then the other day, when I was not even back in town from slights Horts Show yet I get a text and it's from Chef's kiss. Random guy. He's like, Hey, I'm in LA, and I'm like, who is this?
Speaker 4: Who are you? Who not? I'm like who are you?
Speaker 3: And he's like it's blah blah blah. And I'm like, he's like, how did you not know it was me?
Speaker 4: And I was like, how would I know it was you?
Speaker 3: This was months ago? You think I thought that months ago? I said was gonna try out sending you like a little chef's thing because I take it.
Speaker 4: You did not go see him.
Speaker 3: No, I was in I was still in Philadelphia. Oh yeah, but now he's already gone. The time is coming gone. Oh well, snoozelews, snooze lows.
Speaker 2: Well, the first headline we have is in the city Kenny Mark, who I interviewed the other day.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you thought of him? Now, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So, seeing what I saw on the show the first few episodes, I thought, oh god, do we have like a slade smiling on her hands, one that's once to get involved and is you know, fighting with women and all these things.
Speaker 4: Which he has.
Speaker 2: He's going at it with Lindsey and you know, this week's episode he says like, are you sniffing glue? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, no, no, no, We're not having that.
Speaker 2: And so I was ready, you know, and I asked him the tough questions, doesn't give him a hard time, But.
Speaker 4: He actually grew on me.
Speaker 2: He actually was really nice, really nice.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, ah, ill, shit buckets.
Speaker 3: Man, I was really ship buckets.
Speaker 2: I was really thinking I wasn't gonna like him, but maybe he's just that guy that we gotta see more.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he doesn't go too far with the fighting with women.
Speaker 3: Well, I just don't trust that his intentions are very pure.
Speaker 4: As far as his girlfriend. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the interview comes out on Friday, and you guys will just have to listen because I definitely wanted him to clear up the murky waters and the things he said about to Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and I'll let you guys listen to see what he says about that.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, the spark, the spark, the spark, the spark.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in the Cities, Kenny Martin says there was chatter about West and Amanda before their joint statement came out. Martin says the best part of the Summerhouse reunion was kJ bringing awareness to mental health, as his mother was schizophrenic. We did talk about that, and he lost a friend to bipolar disorder, so it's something that really hits home to him, and he's done several interviews and brought up his support for kJ. About West and Amana's timeline, Martin says, there seems to be some holes in it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people are buying their timeline.
Speaker 2: Which I can agree. I don't buy their timeline.
Speaker 3: No, the more that I like, because I watch every episode twice now, as you know, Yeah, the more I watch it, the more I see like little nuances of like touching somebody the way that you touch somebody when they're not just your friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we'll get into it and we get into Summerhouse because I.
Speaker 4: Got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 3: I have so many thoughts on this. I have, like, I mean, it's beyond But then kJ reveiled on Carl's podcast More Life with Carl Radkey that Dara broke up with him while he was in treatment. You know this isn't uncommon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's actually I don't think it was while he was he was in treatment. I think because there was a lot of like clickbait, you know, insinuating she was cold hearted and just like dumped him.
Speaker 4: So just soften it a little bit. I think it was more.
Speaker 2: Like you need to take time to deal with your issues right now, like it was like a joint thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think she was doing it to be an asshole. I think she I think she really loves it, like by the way that she even speaks from the show I love her.
Speaker 4: I love her too well.
Speaker 2: kJ says it like Dara had to because he was in the worst place. He later found out that Mia told had told Dark to break it off. Yeah, which is like, I don't listen to a friend, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't think they could get back together. But now they are thriving.
Speaker 4: Well the person I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Why Yeah, all of a sudden, why the things are the pictures are taken down? And then everything? Why is this happening now?
Speaker 4: Well, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: This happened Like they unfollowed each other when this went down, which is weird because I felt like it doesn't make sense if they did this together, why are they Yeah, why are we taking pictures down?
Speaker 4: Why are we doing all that? And now he said they're working on it.
Speaker 2: He recently the but recent speculation says they split again, and kJ released a statement saying they are currently experiencing a very difficult personal timeline and the emotional fallout from the show took a major toll on their connection. Now, all I can say is if like they're having problems in the relationship this early on because of the show, not a good sign.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the show has put so much. I mean you could tell even you know, in in summer House, like how much this is really affecting kJ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I you know, I had a great conversation with Kinney about it, because you know, my motherly side thinks like, oh, I think kJ should just maybe you know, step back and not go back on the show, just because the show can be so toxic in the and it's mostly now with social media, and I'm like, I'm worried, like you know that he could go backwards, and Kinney had said something totally different and I thought, oh, not bad.
Speaker 4: So again you have to listen.
Speaker 2: But kJ did confirm that while they did unfollow each other during the heated argument.
Speaker 4: Now there's a heated argument, so it's very confusing.
Speaker 2: They are actively trying to talk through their issues, are trying to work through their issues out of the spotlight.
Speaker 3: But they were together the night before, remember they were at the event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know, like it was something they said, like it none of it makes too much sense, but I just wish them.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I wish them all too. Then this one is like total petty petty. Joellen calls out Rula for posting Ai pictures because she has four fingers.
Speaker 2: I mean you gotta look deep into that, like four maybe one's behind the other one.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who did this happen to on overly hills when they had like an extra toe.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't remembers it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Somebody that probably heavily edits their pictures all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But also I didn't realize like AI people edited their photos with AI. I thought that they just used face tune like the rest of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how to do that. I know, like I gave Eddie or Eddie had a picture.
Speaker 2: I sent a picture to him when we were on our trip and he literally put it into an AI thing where I was like dancing around and this outfit and stuff, and he's like, chuck those.
Speaker 4: He loves messing around with AI.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't exactly look like you, because if you like dancing and moving your mouth and stuff, you're like, that's not how my mouth moves.
Speaker 4: So it's very noticeable.
Speaker 3: Well remember the song that I've been telling you about that I'm obsessed with that. Now you have to have heard the one that's like san Jan.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, oh my god, how could I not hear it.
Speaker 2: It's on every and I and so, and I love watching the tiktoks and the or the reels or whatever they're called people doing it.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know if that was an AI song.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an Ai song.
Speaker 2: We don't even need people anymore, we just need That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And because then I saw that I was watching I don't know, I was just doom scrolling and I was watching a guy talking about how he was gonna sing it live and this is how it sound if it was actually not an ai And it was so good, really, it was really good.
Speaker 4: So who owns the rights of an AI song?
Speaker 3: I don't know who gets the money, who gets the feedback, who can know all of it?
Speaker 2: That's interesting, A whole other world to dip into. So yeah, So Joe Ellen is calling out Rula, and I guess evidently Rula had called her out before for using Ai.
Speaker 4: This is petty? Do you like your housewives petty?
Speaker 1: Like this?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: I don't do it personally, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Do I don't I don't do it, But like I don't really mind it, but like, if you're gonna not realize how many fingers you have on your picture, that's kind of on you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even because it's there in the air and their back like this, like maybe one's behind the other. Like I wouldn't even have picked up on it. Her arms do look very long.
Speaker 3: We don't even know if we're arms or ais or but it's she says, four fingers. Hope you're okay or maybe you got on the AI bandwagon. You accuse me of so much about I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think in my earlier days I would jump bat things like that, and nowadays I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Say whatever you want to do everyone, I give a shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, do whatever you want to your pictures. Do what like if you want AI to kind of edit them, then kind of go for it. Do what you need to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know everybody knows what you Read's out doing her book tour right now.
Speaker 3: AVI was there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I actually saw he did an interview with some podcaster and he was saying like, yeah, he's here to support to read and I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, messy, messy MESSI Well, I'm curious did Durid know he was coming.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like is she in contact with him, because like maybe from what we've heard, there's like some NDA or something between him and Sutton where he can't share information. Like is he still like in contact with Dureid as a friend or did he just want to show up to get press? No?
Speaker 4: He probably who knows.
Speaker 3: Or shopp is new GLP ones.
Speaker 4: He's pretty fin isn't he.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, here's what Duri's book, you know her, what she says about her fellow housewives and her book and People Magazine put this together and it says, when I met Kyle and her husband Mauricio, I genuinely liked them for a long long time. I felt her as a steady presence in my life. That's what made the ship so disoriented. I spent too long trying to restore what had already changed.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like the way it's written, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, so like dramatic. You want to wait to hear the audio book.
Speaker 4: I know you want to read what she said about Erica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eric and I have always moved and waste. We're not identical woman. Our bond has never been loud or demon what is it demostraus demonstrative or demonst demonstrative. She is private, guarded. She doesn't grant full access easily. But there's always been something undeniably real between us, a mutual understanding that does not require constant affirmation, which is why her sudden outburst caught me off guard.
Speaker 4: It's like it's written like a romance novel, right.
Speaker 3: Know, like what soon they're going to start?
Speaker 4: Like then he comes?
Speaker 3: Is what was that book of all those books that we all became obsessed with, the like the sexy books. Oh fabio, No, this was like from like five years ago or ten years ago.
Speaker 4: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big book reader obviously, But did you get the PR package?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't either, So Durit sent out big PR packages to bloggers.
Speaker 4: We see them unboxing.
Speaker 2: It comes with her book, It comes with a bottle of vodka, It comes with a mixer and a lemon, and then instructions. Of course, ends with carcass out. She collabsed with Belvedere and they sent out these boxes.
Speaker 3: And then what about how she hold on? Did you see the PK thing with her?
Speaker 4: No? So she was talking about PK.
Speaker 3: A lot, been everywhere all over the book, and you know, talking about his drinking, and so TMZ reached out to him and he said I would respond, but I'm too hungover.
Speaker 1: O p K.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, she says about Lisa Renna, she's very direct, fearless, and deeply protective of the people she loves. She shows up, she checks in, She does not disappear when the camera stop. There's no calculation, no keeping score. According to Kemsley, are you going to read this book?
Speaker 3: No? Or listen to this book?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, I don't really have time. I'm not a big reader. Like if I really am interested in something else?
Speaker 3: How you're trying to pussy foot around this? But does this like?
Speaker 4: Am I going to buy it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to buy it here? How about that because I didn't get one. I didn't get my PR package.
Speaker 3: Of course she's not going to give you your PR package because you are friends with you.
Speaker 4: I know that's what I said. I think they're guilt.
Speaker 2: I think Delores asked me because I think maybe Delauras might have got when I said no, I said, whenever I've been around to reach. She's always been nice. I've always enjoyed my time with her. She's very kind and sweet, but I don't think she probably cares for me because I'm friends with Teddy Well.
Speaker 3: She also has a completely different tone when the way that she's talking right now about the other women and about her time on the show, it's like, I feel like she's backtracking now, like the way that she was at the reunion, and now all of a sudden, she's like, Oh, yeah, there's so much room for change and relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, like we say a million times a year, the show's about conflict and resolution, and we've had the same conflict between her and.
Speaker 4: Kyle for years now, and it's getting old. It's really getting old.
Speaker 2: And you know, Kyle got a lot of shit last season, but Kyle did multiple times try to move on with her, and she just wouldn't.
Speaker 4: She would find every reason to be mad at her, and.
Speaker 2: That's her prerogative. And she's going through a lot of shit. We get it, just like everybody else. But she has to do at some point move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has to at some point move on.
Speaker 2: You think that she wants to fight with Kyle because she knows that Kyle is the.
Speaker 4: Heart and core of the show. I think she wants to fight with Kyle because I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I think Kyle has done a lot for her, truthfully, and I think instead of realizing that there is some sort of jealousy or there's some sort.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, I wondered.
Speaker 3: About that competition aspect to it. And now she's been on the show a very long time, nowhere near as long as you though, tam that's right, baby.
Speaker 4: The longest unconsecutive housewid I'll put that.
Speaker 3: My bio that's gonna be on your tombstone.
Speaker 4: Oh God, don't say that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of talk about Beverly Hills not being great last season, and do you think there's gonna be a big cash shakeup because we'll go into this next headline. There's a lot of talk about who's coming back, who's not coming back, who should come back, who should they hire?
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Well, all I know is that Amanda's on bio files again and there's like posts about Rihanna talking about her. So now my question is, like, is she doing all this extra press because she's changed her mind? Even though she said she would never come back again. Well, you know she's getting this attention.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, the show is is you can compare it to pregnancy. Women like you go through it and you're like, I'm never doing this again. This is horrible, the last three months of being pregnant and all that, you know, and then after you have the baby and time's gone by and you forgot about being pregnant, you're like, oh.
Speaker 4: I could do that again.
Speaker 3: Yet it Well, no, I love how Crystal's like, you know what, I'm finally ready to return.
Speaker 4: I'm like, did anyone.
Speaker 2: Ask Well, there's been talk about Crystal coming back, and I don't know who originated it, but she.
Speaker 4: Did on her podcast.
Speaker 2: No, I think there was something before that. Now was her talking about it.
Speaker 3: Well, as we are talking about it on her podcast with Cynthia, she said, you know, you've reignited me wanting to do it because I would want to be a friend of.
Speaker 2: Oh, because Cynthia is now on Atlanta. So she went, okay, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: Because Cynthia asked, would you go back in either capacity a friend or a housewife? And Crystal goes, I'm always having conversations in general, Bravo.
Speaker 4: Just like, would I go back?
Speaker 3: I always dream about the friend of role now like you've made the ideal role, but it just depends on the cast. But yeah, I think i'd be ready. I think I'm finally ready. When Bailey clarified whether she was open to either roll, mink Off replied, I'm open to a conversation for sure.
Speaker 4: I want to know.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious. When you got fired from Orange County, Yeah, was Bravo just consistently reaching out to you, checking in your pulse for the next season.
Speaker 4: No, No, that does not happen. You know, I will say this.
Speaker 2: When I did get fired, I was, you know, very hurt. And Andy called me. He's like, listen, you know, call or left me a message, call me when you're ready to talk. So I called him and he said, listen, you know what, this isn't forever.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling you're going to be back.
Speaker 2: There was no like here's a contract, take a couple years off and then come back. It was like, you know, he was just I think he was being kind and nice and maybe assumed maybe you know, I'd be back, But there was no conversations. In fact, it really felt like I was dumped hard because you go from seeing these people and talking to these people every single day, even like now, like I'm talking to production every single day and we're still doing Confessionals and then we're going to air and then we start doing press and then we have a couple of months off and.
Speaker 4: We do it all over again.
Speaker 2: So it was really like hard because I just felt like Jesus, when they're done, When Hollywood's done with you.
Speaker 4: They are done with you. They are done. Yeah, they are done. And then it wasn't for another year.
Speaker 2: And then Andy had called me on my birthday and said, basically somewhat of a birthday present, we'd like for you to be on Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 3: And so have a birthday to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was really.
Speaker 2: Exciting, except for I'd just been eating my way through unhappiness and felt chubby, you know, oh shit when and then I you know, then I'm like, wait a minute, did somebody drop out?
Speaker 4: Was I second choice? You know, you think, like do they really want me?
Speaker 2: And then I did Ultimate Girls Trip and then you know, Ultimate Girls Trip has sparked a lot of housewives that you know from the past to come back on. And then I went back and then I got Traders. So I was never promised anything and I was never in you know, conversations with them. But I'm not opposed to Crystal coming back. I like seeing familiar faces. I also do think that when you are gone for a couple of years that it kind of lights a little bit of fire under you and you think, here I am bitching about the show, and then when I don't have it, I'm like, what was I bitching about?
Speaker 4: It was a great.
Speaker 3: Paychecks, like we're seeing all the time. We know how this all works. Now there's a picture with her and Camille Grammar.
Speaker 4: It's like, I know, I've read the.
Speaker 3: I've read the writing on the wall of what you do when you want to be back on the show. And it's not because you're having constant conversations with Bravo. It's because you and your heart of hearts have a change feeling and you think, all of a sudden, I want to try and get back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also she didn't quit. No, what about Camille Grammer? Would you like to see her back on?
Speaker 3: I feel like the last time she was on, she remember she went so hard for Dari and that was like Durid's like redemption year, so it was like really hard for so it didn't land well. Yeah, And I mean when the last time I saw Camille was at the at Kyle's white party that they just that they had for Ultimate Girls trop and it just felt like when I was around Camille, she you know, when somebody is so obsessed with what they're going to say, they're not listening to what the other person is saying around them. That's how she is now.
Speaker 4: Huh So I don't talk her in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I mean there's even rumors right now that Brandy's coming back.
Speaker 2: Well I did see an interview with Brandy and she goes, I don't want to go back to Housewives. There's so many game shows that I would like to do rather than be on Housewives.
Speaker 4: And then there was like talk about Leanne Rimes being on it.
Speaker 2: Do you know when they start they should start filming? I don't say anytimes soon. Yeah, I mean a man said August, Okay, that's some time.
Speaker 3: That's some time off. That's some time off. I mean, I doubt that you've even made the decisions yet.
Speaker 2: A fan on the pod commented that you should start saying you are the Real Housewives with the most seasons instead of longest non consecutive Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, I'm gonna take you up on that.
Speaker 4: Probably not going to say that, but okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that extra little tip.
Speaker 4: And then the fiumatics.
Speaker 3: The final headline is Real World alum Devin Simone is stepping into Real Housewives of New York World for season sixteen.
Speaker 4: How did they keep this quiet?
Speaker 2: Because they just finished filming, so she couldn't have just stepped in because they.
Speaker 3: I mean, we saw Martha Stewart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. She must have a good job keeping it quiet.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who she was so because I didn't watch the Real World, but so I went and looked her up, and she looks like.
Speaker 4: She'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet she'd be great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd love to see that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see it. I'm excited. I mean ever since Rhode Island. I am loving these new shows.
Speaker 2: Oh can we talk about Rhode Island just for a second. Delores is getting it to getting it and this is what she's getting it from, she said on the pod. Because I said it was she drinking and she goes, no, Liz doesn't drink. Yeah, And I'm thinking, because I know Dolores well, she probably was thinking.
Speaker 4: She's not a big drink drink. We've seen her. And so when that clip.
Speaker 2: Came out, somebody sent me a text going or a DM going, she doesn't drink.
Speaker 4: We've seen her drink a million times on the show, you.
Speaker 3: Know, every time she's ordering, she's like, I'll have a glass of this, or I'll have a margarita, or she was with rule of this week drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got to ask her questions. I did talk to Liz over chat and she's having a hard time. She's having a hard time with us.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's gonna move through it. It's going to go to somebody else, and.
Speaker 4: I like it. It wasn't your finest moment.
Speaker 2: And the one thing about reality TV, we all have our moments, and anybody and everybody in this world you can be caught doing getting mad, frustrated, doing things you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 4: And this one wasn't a good one. And you're as good as this week's episode.
Speaker 3: And did you see the meme that member of the part that we were talking about, where where Joe Ellen like goes running into Oh there's a.
Speaker 4: Meme of her making that. I knew it running. I knew it. Well, here's the thing with Liz.
Speaker 2: It's like she was the most loved and she went to the most hated and it's like, we need to respect our villains people, Okay, And I don't even think she was.
Speaker 4: Like a villain.
Speaker 2: She was just viscerally mad and just going for it. And I mean, wasn't her great, didn't look good, wasn't nice?
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 3: Already excited for next week, I know.
Speaker 4: And she like when I talk to her about it, she did she felt.
Speaker 2: Bad and she's like, you know, it was sad to hear her say some of the things. I'm like, oh, she's got a big heart, you know, give her a chance. Stop going after her. You know, when when the fans go after cast members like this, it makes them not want to be on the show, especially if they're new. It's like the amount of hate then it makes you sick, and it you know, it's it's not good.
Speaker 4: Then people want to highs and lows.
Speaker 3: It's like, sometimes you're going to be loved, sometimes you're going to be hated.
Speaker 2: It is, but you know what it's like in the beginning to get so much hate. You're like, I'm never doing this again.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, Yeah, i'd love you like you say at the beginning. For me, it was the only time I was liked was the beginning, and then I was hated from after the orio.
Speaker 4: Everybody has a different timeline.
Speaker 2: Start off good and be an asshole, or you're an asshole and you change your ways.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I don't know, Well.
Speaker 2: It's not push your guys like they're they're filming pretty quick because they filmed during the summer months, so they're gonna pick up cameras. I'm sure pretty soon. Rumor is July, But I don't it's just a rumor.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's the Laura's going to do it again? Do you think?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think that they had her on to see if they needed to use her to just kind of introduce the cast, But I don't. After it got rolling, I thought they they were like, Okay, these girls are great, so they kind of.
Speaker 4: Sprinkled her in. But I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think there'll be any changing cast at all.
Speaker 5: No, I don't I think that when it comes to Housewife headlines right now, I think we're going to get a lot of gossip.
Speaker 3: I mean, did you also hear that either Meredith or Whitney are going to be demoted to a friend of I don't.
Speaker 4: Believe that for a second. I do not believe that for a second.
Speaker 2: First of all, they've been on the show, like what sixth seventh is like their seventh year or something like that. You know that normally going in when you get your contract, you know what your role is. It's not like a brand new show where they're like, Okay, we need to try you guys out.
Speaker 4: They would have said that in the beginning. They're not newbie.
Speaker 2: But you know, there could be a situation where somebody just gave nothing all season long.
Speaker 4: And we had that on our show.
Speaker 2: You know, in the very beginning, not the beginning, but like I would say.
Speaker 4: It was when Lizzie was on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was told at an event, Bravo event that they were going to uh downgrade to a friend And we had done our photoshoots, we had done everything, and I think it was just because there wasn't enough content, because you have to have so much in every episode.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're saying that there's a new housewife joining, so maybe that's why people are saying this, but because with the NEWBI it'd be nine cast members. But I still kind of wonder, like, do they were saying this about Whitney last year too?
Speaker 2: Well, Meredith came out I think, and made a comment and so this is absolutely not true. Yeah, do you see Meredith in London?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I don't think I saw.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, she was.
Speaker 2: At a festival and she had on a sparkly like London suit, like you know, like the London flag and she was djaying and I'm telling you it was like being at a Jennifer Lopez concert. She said like, this is the most people ever I've DJ'ed in front of.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, get it, girl, likely s it. This was big time, big good for the people.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like we haven't seen Salt Lake City in so long that I can't.
Speaker 4: Even when do you think they're going to air?
Speaker 2: Because I'm thinking, you know, they were filming about the same time we were, and so they have to come on September, Okay, September, Yeah, so they'll be on when we're on. Yeah, so I would imagine they're coming on after Ultimate Girls trip because then we've got so we've got to August.
Speaker 3: And then we have New York too.
Speaker 2: Bravo was keeping us busy. We are busy and busy.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bro. I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: I'm loving it. I feel like there's not one show that I'm dreading watching right now.
Speaker 2: No, So Ultimate Girls start August ninth, that's a month after we start, and then I imagine there's probably maybe six episodes and then they'll go into probably.
Speaker 4: Salt Lake City, New.
Speaker 2: York, and then OC Traylor I think is coming out any day now.
Speaker 4: If it's historically historically.
Speaker 2: Speaking, it's come out like the first week in June, so and we're airing around the same time that we have in the past couple of years. So if I'm going off of that, I haven't heard anything, but it's five weeks away.
Speaker 3: Five weeks away. Wow, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I'm actually excited for this year.
Speaker 3: I am your your tonality is so much different about this year. I'm really excited to be able to watch you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just so hard the last couple of years, and this year was just you know, easier for me and fun and we had a great time and we were like good group of girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, and then people like watching that and then there's a little bit of you know, confrontation or issues or whatever, but then you work through it and it just makes the show so much better.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. But I mean, I guess we will be back soon to talk all things summer.
Speaker 4: What happens when you get cast on Orange County? Who's going to recap Orange County? Done?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? When I personally get caste, should I pull it Crystal and be like, oh, you know, I've been getting lots of calls and stop it, you stop it. You have been really just pound love Crystal.
Speaker 4: You're not going to make me talk bad about her.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking bad about Crystal.
Speaker 4: But should I just pretend I'd be like, well.
Speaker 3: You know, I have been hearing a lot from Bravo about being on OC.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, I just think you fit in really well, really wed Wow.
Speaker 4: You're like, well, well, I'll see. Yeah, I think it would be great.
Speaker 2: We talked about last time you're over possibly moving to Orange County.
Speaker 3: I mean, I still want to move, but not just for the not not just to be on the show.
Speaker 4: This is This was a while ago when you're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking about that because you're not going to live in that house forever.
Speaker 3: I mean I still have all my wedding pictures up.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll come over and clean house.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: We got some work to do.
Speaker 2: We get boxes, put kids' names on it. This picture goes to you. This one, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Hit the fan.
Speaker 3: We got to figure it out, all right. Well, I'll talk to you soon, Tam. I love you, I'd love you to Bye bye.