Speaker 1: O Willian.
Speaker 2: Doctor.
Speaker 1: We are back.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to our good brother, Jamil, a good brother. He is back in the Tri State area. We thought we lost him to the south man. I thought we lost him to the snow.
Speaker 4: I'm saying they tried to keep me. Can't keep a good dude, damn.
Speaker 3: But but he he booked a flight on his Boost mobile phone, saying he got back thanks.
Speaker 5: To Boost unlimited talk text. You got to be able to talk in text the airlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's how you were able to book the flight when everyone else was scrambling.
Speaker 1: Got me back to that doesn't print that. That's a fact. That's a fact printed. Well, how was how was your time away?
Speaker 4: It was great?
Speaker 1: Did the snow hit you?
Speaker 4: Did this snow hit me?
Speaker 1: Like where you were at? Nah?
Speaker 5: It was it was just you know, airlines were shut down because of you know, the weather here. But it was cool though. I had a good time with the family man. You know, got to see the fan for the weekend. Weather was actually decent in Virginia. Actually, Saturday, the day of my nephew's birthday, was probably the best whether they had in a while.
Speaker 4: So kind of worked out perfect.
Speaker 1: I saw were you gaming.
Speaker 4: No, the kids were.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure if you stepped in, I saw some I saw like the recap nah man.
Speaker 5: Cap for the part I can't. I can't because you know, you sit down there all these new games.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I haven't played mad in the years. I haven't played two K and years. Like, I wasn't about to have no ten year olds beat me in no games talking shit all day.
Speaker 3: So looked like there was a lot of kids there that may or may not have single moms.
Speaker 1: Did you did you meet anyone? Did you mingle?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: What was your not? Down there? It's all like house forgot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the South they do that weird.
Speaker 4: They get married at nineteen, you know how they do that.
Speaker 1: High school sweetheart shit.
Speaker 4: It is not the South. It's Virginia.
Speaker 2: It's south from here, but it's not the South.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean. From Virginia would be mad at you if you said they weren't from the South.
Speaker 2: No, they would be mad. If you said from Richmond. They would be mad.
Speaker 3: If people from the North Carolina and lower would get mad at you for saying Virginia's the South. But people from Virginia think they're from the South. Yeah, technically the Mason Dixon Line is below Maryland exactly. Technically DC is the South. If you want to if you want to go by the Constitution.
Speaker 2: There'll be in your DMS clussing you out, calling them from the South.
Speaker 4: Why do people but why do people get mad at that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like why do get mad if you say they from the South? Like, why are you mad at that?
Speaker 2: Like because they're not. They don't. They look at the South like country bumpkins and they don't think that they're a part of that.
Speaker 5: Oh, but that's a that's on them. I'm looking at the South like country bumpkins. I know some country bumpkins in New Jersey right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a fact from South Jersey.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 3: That's not just like subjective to the South. There's there's country bumpkins in the North as well, for sure.
Speaker 1: Whole Appalachian Mountains is that.
Speaker 3: But if you go by the Civil War, which we all do naturally, Baltimore is in the South.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, it was a blow to Mason Dixon baby, so I was in the South.
Speaker 1: But we're happy to have you back, Thank you man.
Speaker 4: How was the energy ya missed me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Of course we did.
Speaker 4: Did you miss me, baby D?
Speaker 1: Of course you did, so I did. How are you telling me who I missed?
Speaker 2: You ain't called me.
Speaker 5: That don't mean I ain't miss you. Maybe I just wasn't ready to talk, damn.
Speaker 2: Like the rest of them niggas, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Ma, you don't want to be too overbearing with I just wasn't ready to talk.
Speaker 4: I didn't know I had a word yet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I had a word.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what to say yet, BABYD. That's all.
Speaker 1: He went to chat GBT, got his words together, yo, and came up with I missed you.
Speaker 2: There's an epidemic of people doing that, and it pisses me off. Doing what asking chat GBT to send a text for them?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It happens a lot that chat and SHEBT send the text for me. Yeah, like to word out like how should I text?
Speaker 1: But that could only work with a new person.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I've been texting you for ten years and all of a sudden, now you sound like the most articulate human being ever, I'm gonna know, like, yeah, like you don't know you don't form your thoughts this well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't do that too. You can't get that off me. I know when you y'all know when your homegirls texted for you the fact, see that was the original chat. Yeah, I know when your homegirl got your phone. I just toasha cut it out, give her phone back.
Speaker 1: You don't even know the word.
Speaker 5: Reciprise said, yeah, you'll cut it out and cut the ship, like, give her phone back.
Speaker 4: This ain't her. I already know she's sitting right next to you crying, like, give her phone back.
Speaker 2: I'll be getting some shit off on my friend's phone.
Speaker 4: I know, y'all. Do all women have done that before? Nah say this? Say this?
Speaker 5: You can't me say this? Yo, say nah tell him this, you'll give her phone back? Man, let me curse out out and then watch a stutter.
Speaker 2: Only I like doing it when they're like when they're talking to a new guy. They'll hit me like, oh my god, he said this, Like what should I say? And I give him some fly ship to say back.
Speaker 4: I want to hit baby these flies.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if a man did that, how would you feel? Like, imagine we're getting a each other and then you find out that first week where I was saying all that fly shit, you found out Mare was ghost.
Speaker 1: Writing for me.
Speaker 5: Ill Yeah, that's gross and your man ghost text. You can't ghost text for your homie, like, don't do that. Mom was like yo or no, surety, just hit me. I'm like, hit it back?
Speaker 1: What should I say?
Speaker 4: What should I say?
Speaker 2: She said? She asked me, what a mom? What should I say?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: So no, she started feeling what you're saying.
Speaker 5: You're gonna let me hit if it's my bars if I'm just saying, if it's my bars, right or wrong, Rory, no.
Speaker 1: You owe me that help.
Speaker 5: You'll get you off if if it's my bars that got it going and she ready for you to pull up, I'm just saying I should be able to pull up.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at that, especially because I have homeboys that if she was like, yo, just got out the shower and I passed my phone, they'll type without me question mark like awful ship Like that without me is funny. Yes, I took a shower without.
Speaker 2: People still get that off. Don't get it off like it works like in a sarcastic way, right, I mean like they still say that it don't work, like it ain't working like you might not ever hear from again.
Speaker 3: If you said no, but I'm saying they say in a sarcastic way, making fun of people, that people.
Speaker 2: Are still saying without me, and they saying it multiple times. It ain't just a shower, it's I just went to dinner without me everything, yes, without you, stop texting my phone.
Speaker 5: Well, that's just being funny, though, if they know theyre being serious, they're being serious about me. Going to dinner without me is crazy without me?
Speaker 1: You ate without me, it's insane.
Speaker 4: I was just I just got off work without me.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't take you to work with me though, I just without me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A huge attribute I like is sharp and sarcastic girls. It would crush me a little bit to find out that her homegirl was the funny one the whole time, Like, that's what's texting I would feel like.
Speaker 5: And if I found that out, I feel like me and your homegirl got more in common. Those are her bars, Those are her bars that I was I was digging if you if everything you texted me was your homegirl, like her personality, her wordplay. I like her album. I want to play her album. I don't want to hear your album. Play her album, give me, give me her music.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm like. I like her.
Speaker 5: I'm going on her show. What time she go on stage. I don't want to see you no more. And don't let it look better than you. Don't let her be cute to you. We just having real talk. Baby girl is cute to you and her balls is dope. Why am I talking to you?
Speaker 3: But this is what separates men and women. Uh what if she's way uglier than the girl? I think I'll just go with the physical approach and the boring personality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, understand if she looks worse than you know, we still we still riding with you. I take the literatey just just giving publishing.
Speaker 1: You're the one that don't know how to write.
Speaker 4: You'll give me.
Speaker 5: She's cute, she got a fatty, and we're back. She talked about Boostmoe Unlimited.
Speaker 1: Don't know how to write.
Speaker 2: I'm literally speechless. That really happened. I cannot believe y'all.
Speaker 1: We're joking around. I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start saying that when you see it, we're joking. No, you're joking.
Speaker 1: You cut it.
Speaker 5: Everyone in this room has slept with somebody that a boring personality, but was attracted.
Speaker 1: But you're not one. You're not wifing somebody with a boring personality.
Speaker 5: Nah, I can't do that. Boring personality, can't do that. Or if our wife you got a boring personality, nine times out of ten, I'm cheating. So I'm just saying, peop want to talk about that. People be like, she's like, what does she have on me?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: She's like, I look way better than her. Yeah, but you're boring, she laughed at out his draws. Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: She makes me feel good.
Speaker 5: Nothing like a pretty funny girl. That's the best. And the ones that watch what you watch like the same shows. They do the same type of shit.
Speaker 2: The what the pretty funny girls be into that you be watching them?
Speaker 5: Curb if it's a cute, great to watch Curb. I'm never leaving you. I'm never leaving you. I'm not leaving your home. I'm never leaving here.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should copyright this. Why don't like the dating apps have more like filter options? Like why can't I click? Like curbs should be something I should put on my tab and I get all the girls that also clicked Curb to me that would be an easier way to find somebody that you like and have the same interest is aside from just swiping right to titties on the phone. Yeah, Like, I want to know where all the chicks that like curb in New York City.
Speaker 2: Are, and I should be able to like select all the men who like The Office and get them out my algorithm.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair too, get them all the things that you dislike.
Speaker 4: You don't like the.
Speaker 1: Office, She's crazy? But what what's your favorite show?
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not a big a big fan of comedy shows. I'm more of a drama person. But I also just don't think The Office is funny.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what's your favorite show?
Speaker 2: My favorite show is Graized Anatomy all right, P Eric Dang.
Speaker 5: All right, p Eric Day, all right, patrise O'Neil for the Office, Like, if we're just gonna go down this this rabbit.
Speaker 4: Hole, are people Neil another legend?
Speaker 2: Legend?
Speaker 1: Not like in a show that has Steve Carell and Patrisea O'Neil in it. It's kind of nuts to me. The Officer's classic, baby.
Speaker 2: That's what I admit that it's a classic. It's just not for me.
Speaker 5: I respect that because we're gonna get into some music that might be classic, but it just.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna get into this and I held it. I'm back, peege. What's up? Baby? You good?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 1: Why did it make your pee good? We covered the Monday topics, but we did leave.
Speaker 4: One topics down real quick. What did you What did y'all talk about?
Speaker 1: What you didn't listen to the episode? Baby D?
Speaker 4: What did you talk about Monday?
Speaker 2: Rory was really talking to me about a lot of rap. I really was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a lot of the on the radar cipher stuffs.
Speaker 4: To see that's to see, Baby D. When not when you leave Malone with women? That's what he did.
Speaker 2: She starts talking about rap.
Speaker 1: I know you can't do that the baby. She don't want to talk about rapp like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's all that was on the docket about. Did you delete all the stuff from No? I don't know how it is gone though, but I didn't delete it.
Speaker 4: Just allR don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We talked about Simba calling the game his big homie even though the game tried to fuck his baby mom.
Speaker 4: Wait what wait?
Speaker 1: Did I have Wi Fi in Virginia.
Speaker 4: Game tried to do what he tried to.
Speaker 3: Symbol was on all the Smoke or Up and Smoke My Bad their podcast and was saying that Game slid into his baby mother's DMS and Games they're very close, they've worked together a bunch of times, that they are close collaborators. Then he went on his own stream to clear up that when he was in his whole phase, every time he would come to the studio, he would bring another girl and be like, yo, Games, my queen, it's my girl. And Games started to be like, bro, none of these chicks are. You bring a new girl in here and say it's your girlfriend every time. So he brought his baby mother in there who he's with and said the same thing. So Game assumed, just off the pattern that was not his girl.
Speaker 2: But Number said he posted her, He posted her, He posted her. In the moment he posted her, Game went and followed her. He didn't post the other ones. He posted her, and then Game went followed her.
Speaker 5: It's nasty, it's nasty, nasty, but that's Game like nah nah, no a big home.
Speaker 4: That ain't your big home.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely not your big hom Nah.
Speaker 5: That's nasty following your girl. As soon as y'all I post her, he followed her and DMDA Yeah, h Game, that's nasty, so nasty. That's nasty, yo. That is so fucking crazy to do. You know, Nah, y'all don't understand how crazy how much time to spend on that topic.
Speaker 3: A good amount because Damaris went on and said that she's my big home, and I said, that makes sense because you and Maul have moved, just like Game with me before.
Speaker 2: He bought up the situation with the wine with my birthday dinner. You know him.
Speaker 5: I showed him the Epstein files. I gave him the file. I'm not in there doing no crazy shit like, but why.
Speaker 1: Is he still on that? Maybe Game just wanted to DMR and.
Speaker 4: Say, that's crazy man, that's wild as fuck.
Speaker 1: You not as much she. That's Jason Demeris.
Speaker 2: We talked about it already, but yees small, that's what we talked about. So I wish you were here for that conversation because I know you would have been on my side.
Speaker 5: No game as wild for that, that's crazy wild. But I so simba like because you can't just laugh that off. That ain't an lo o l.
Speaker 2: He said he called game and was like, nah, bro, it's really like my girl and games.
Speaker 1: Oh word, my bad.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 5: But then he introduced her like that, like when he brought it to the studio, it's my baby mom.
Speaker 1: But were talking about his baby mother.
Speaker 2: She I don't think she was a baby.
Speaker 1: I don't know she was his big mother.
Speaker 2: But he posted her, he posted her, he.
Speaker 1: Did the girlfriend reveal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if he posted that's like, Yo, it's that that's yo, this is my lady.
Speaker 3: I think it's nasty without the posting like what you're talking about in detail.
Speaker 4: No, you can't say that.
Speaker 5: You can't say that it's nasty if a dude posts a girl on his page like yo, this is why you feel with a happy birthday to my queen. I don't know what the caption was when Simple posted her, but it would be clear that that's his the girl, the lady he's with.
Speaker 4: That's his woman, right, I'm assuming that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I think it's nasty either.
Speaker 3: If I brought a girl in here and one of y'all dm her, I would find that nasty. So I don't if she was without me, if she wasn't your girl. Yeah, she's not my girl. Yeah, we've had these types of I think that's weird. I don't want to sleep with any of the people that just got a girl that might be hunting season if it's not your guess, a rental card.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you agreed with me a million times that we just even though it's not foul, just I don't want to sleep with the same women my friends sleep with that.
Speaker 1: You're right while you're currently with her.
Speaker 5: Nah, I'm not doing that that if I know you currently like dating her, smashing, but I know that ain't your girl.
Speaker 4: Just having fun with it. Oh no, that's you. That's your ball.
Speaker 5: But if you throw that ball over the fence and I just happen to be jogging in the same part, if you roof it.
Speaker 1: You roofed that ball. I just happened to go.
Speaker 5: I have access to that roof, and I go to a nice ball. I'm not gonna bounce the ball like I'm gonna dribble the ball like you see a basketball in the parks, just laying there.
Speaker 1: You're gonna drible the ball. Yeah, But if it's a pattern to me, that's odds. No.
Speaker 4: If it's a pattern, yes.
Speaker 1: Now, now, I want to ask, like you want to fuck me or something? Why are you always glad?
Speaker 5: That's what it always turned. That's why what game did with you want to taste you wait?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Wants to hold on?
Speaker 4: Hold on a second baby deal?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that. Just don't even say that in this atmosphere. Yeah he's nasty.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that that's what we discussed on on Monday, amongst the on the radar freestyle rap ship. Yeah, it was. It was dry. It was a dry pussy episode. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Are you scared?
Speaker 3: You scared the women, But we did want to save the baby Keeam could see album, yes, but when you got back, we did not.
Speaker 1: I was holding that.
Speaker 5: I was hoping you saved that for me. Man, I was hoping you saved that Roy. I was hoping because you're my guy. You know you my guy, and I asson why I wanted to because I knew you were going to come in here and you and I could both sit here and praise this baby team album Casino, which I absolutely love and I love when we both agree and praise hip hop together. Yes, so you say, okay, baby dam my bubble right in my zone, the zone that we own that has no replay value zone zone Zone. I'm just saying, in my in my zone, the replay value on that is very long.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to ask you why. I'm gonna just why, because they're gonna say that you're being biased because of whatever.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna ask you and biased because of what. I'm going to ask you why why I can't just.
Speaker 1: Not like an album, but why don't you get it?
Speaker 3: And someone that knows you, I believe that you disliked this album because you dislike it, not because of who he's signed to affiliated with.
Speaker 1: And at samily reunions, we'll be people just ship. I don't even think that we welcome to the internet.
Speaker 3: I know you don't dislike it because of that, but the world is going to assume that that's why we want to The production is good, it's great.
Speaker 4: The production is good on the album. The bars don't hold up well to them.
Speaker 3: See that that's where I disagree. I think Kean coming off give a review and I give him mind. Oh, I thought we're having a discussion.
Speaker 4: Not shut up, all right?
Speaker 1: So he went to Virginia and got sad.
Speaker 5: I know I'm just saying, so the productive, the production is good. Definitely, production is good. The bars is it is too It's too elementary for me. I don't like his tonality. I don't like the way he says ship. I can't hear I'm a cave man, boom boom?
Speaker 1: What is that? I can't I can't replay that, you know, New York.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I don't want to keep listening to That's all I'm saying. I just that's just not for me. The production, the production on some of the records is hard. But then he come in and rapping and it's like, I can't that. I just don't like the way he says things like and I don't like he said I'm a rich snigger that got a broken phone.
Speaker 1: But when off the beat and just say that I'm a rich out of the I'm like, bro, what are we talking about here? And why are you saying it like that?
Speaker 5: It's so many cooler ways you could to say you're a rich nigger to broke phone, because niggas have said it before.
Speaker 4: So it's not like you said you bro, you created like fire.
Speaker 5: When you said that, Like niggas have said that same type of bar before.
Speaker 1: But it sounds cool.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the way he says ship like the production cool, But like to me, this album ain't better than a lot of albums that we just got. And you were saying, he said, Roy said it. This a lot of it was a lot of anticipation on this project. He was saying he got it, he got it. I don't think he did. I don't think this holds up to some of the albums we got in the last year and a half. I don't think this is better than Jid's album. I don't think it's better than Wild's album. I don't think it's better than Cohole's album. I don't think it's better than Conway's album.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's.
Speaker 4: Better than a Chance to Rap his album.
Speaker 2: Don't think it's fair to compare him to any of those people.
Speaker 1: His peers.
Speaker 2: No, No, No, j I d is his peer. The rest of them people are not his peers, while A J. Cole are not his peery're definitely they're not his peoplecause older.
Speaker 1: It is definitely his pirirs.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, this Chance the rapper is peer.
Speaker 5: Hey on No Champion's Game fifteen years like No Okay, so y'all saying because he's been in the game longer, all right, I'm just told my music just the type of music, the quality music to replay, value into music. I don't care about how old the nigga is, where he was born, when he was born, I don't care about that. The music, the listening experience. To me, this music does not stand next to any of the other music I just named.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't like the I don't like the raps, like the product.
Speaker 5: Like I said, the production is strong with some of the on the records, but he just didn't live up to the production. Like the production outperformed him eighty percent of the album.
Speaker 3: But okay, I know you're nitpicking on certain bars, which I know you're just using as an example to say overall his flow and how he says stuff, but like you can't listen to I'm not a lyricist or Highway ninety five Part two and like not see the lyrical ability and the content and substance that is.
Speaker 1: In all I'm not saying. I'm not saying I think.
Speaker 3: He's improved as a rapper times ten since his last project.
Speaker 1: I thought he was rapping on this ship.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, that's shoot, we can listen, we can watch the.
Speaker 5: Same way those those two specific records that were a bit deeper to his story.
Speaker 1: Cool, but he I don't But I'm not going back to the storytelling rap. That's like very difficult.
Speaker 3: I don't know a lot of rappers that could do I'm not a lyricist or a Highway ninety five the way he did it, especially on the production that he did.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean you don't know a lot of rappers that could do that?
Speaker 5: His peer group, I don't know, because this is your favorite word for the today pier who you bought peers up?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But who's his peers? Because y'all saying the niggas I said, ain't his picks?
Speaker 4: Who's his peers?
Speaker 1: Uh? Jid thing one? All right, you can do exactly? Ji can do that way better? Oh Jid? No, Jid can so definitely rap rap. I think he would say Jid could rapt th other peer who would fall in that line. There's not There's not many.
Speaker 4: He don't know.
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 2: We have that conversation all the time though, that there's not many people in that bracket of rapping in his age group. There's not many of them that wrap the type of way that like.
Speaker 3: I would say some of the people that were in the on the radar cipher, but even them, I feel like are a tier below, not tier below, just based on when they came out. Because King's been out for a little bit. I'm trying to think of that. When was his last project, But twenty twenty one, I don't know. Yeah, that that graduating class there isn't much.
Speaker 5: So now this nigga graduated by itself, all right. So when I'm having some people are homeschool. So what I'm saying is the replay value and the music. To me, nothing on this makes me want to go back and keep listening to this album. And that's where we just I'm cool. I can I can go back and listen to some of the J Cole, I can go back and listen to Jid, I can go back and listen to Conway. I can go back and listen to Chance like this, and just in the replay value, I'm not saying baby King don't have skill. I'm not saying he's not he doesn't have talent in that, I'm just saying, when you give me the album. Say this is my album and I listened to it. My reaction is, it's not I don't nothing about this album.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I can't wait to get in the whip and turn this on.
Speaker 1: Oh see, that's where we.
Speaker 2: It might not be feeled.
Speaker 1: That's where we and that's fine.
Speaker 5: That's I'm only speaking for my listening experience. Nothing on this album helped me. So I'm like, Damn, I ain't gonna lie. I can't wait to turn that.
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it didn't. It doesn't live with me. This, this music doesn't live with me.
Speaker 3: I listened to this in the car and in headphones on the trend no security, casino house money, sex appeal, uh, circus, circus freestyle, all go crazy in the car.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I think those those are those are made for the car.
Speaker 5: What's the bars that that got you? Replaying the music that you're like, damn, ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Oh as far as far as the bars go, I you know, I'm more of a content substance guy, So bars wise I go to I'm not a lyricist.
Speaker 1: Highway ninety five, No blame the what's the bar though?
Speaker 4: That that got you Like damn, he got off.
Speaker 3: I didn't write down my favorite boom. We've never even done that for an album like gotcha.
Speaker 1: That's okay, you've never done that, turn it off.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna. I'm not I'm not gonna let you do that, because we do do that. When new music comes out. One of the first things we do is be like yo, when they say I felt.
Speaker 1: That, I'm saying that I'm a cave man. Boohoo.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to listen to that. Again, I'm being dead shops. I did not want to listen to that. I'm like when he said she got sex appeal because she likes sex and pills.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, all right, then let's I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I pull up every rapper's full discography and see if there's worse things than she got sex appeal because she likes sex and pills.
Speaker 5: There's probably not wrong with that. That's not a bad bar to you. To you, that's not a bad bar like and that's fine you like you.
Speaker 1: I'm not challenging if you liked worst bars in that, I'm gonna I'm gonna stick to our rule today. But I just want to admit that you.
Speaker 5: Like worst bars, and to you it might be a worst bar in that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, it's plenty of worst bars. This is I liked.
Speaker 5: But why are you challenging my listening experience. I'm not challenging yours. I'm just asking you what bars did you like that made you want.
Speaker 1: To keep it? In the entire lyrics story, the entire Highway ninety five Part two story, like being those entire records. Okay, so okay, so what team has to be fab I have to find quotables in the for everything that he says.
Speaker 5: No, nobody's saying that. You just said that. Nobody else, No, no.
Speaker 1: Asking which bars not everything is a big l freestyle. Nobody said it had to be.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, what part of the music made you want to be like y'all can't wait to get in the joint?
Speaker 1: I turned I literally, we were called lyricists.
Speaker 3: Those are those are the lyric records that I like. But I said to get in the car. I'm playing casino, I'm playing house money, I'm playing circus circus freestyle. Matter of fact, the worst verse on this album is from Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: Okay, if we being real, and I like hearing your listening experience.
Speaker 5: I'm not challenging here, bro, I'm just I just want to know what you heard and what you felt when you turned it off.
Speaker 1: And that's not trying to go viral or some crazy clip it, even though I know Peas just clipped it. And make sure you clip this part too.
Speaker 3: I'm saying in defense of King's lyricism on here, I think his big cousin, who's one of the greatest rappers of all time, had the worst verse on the album.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not a cave man boo who was kind of crazy boy. I'm just saying that bar is kind of crazy. I caldn't believe he said that. I was like, all right, they was in the studio just doing anything. These niggas was in there having a jam boy like all fuck it, let it fly. I would have been like, man, if I'm the engineer, though, we can't do that. This production is way too tough. Like what we're doing here. We're saying that, Nah.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the album for what it was.
Speaker 4: H what does that mean? For what it was?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it for what it was, so I can acknowledge that I think that Baby Keeam has some talent, but I agree with a lot of what you said as far as the bars, I don't like the tonality and the voices in that. I've said that about other rappers. True, he's not the only one, so going along with that theme, it's not for me. I can like you said, the production was hard. I could acknowledge why this might be for some people, and some people might really like it. I don't think what he I don't think his rapping on this album was the craziest rapping in the world. But it wasn't bad at all. I can acknowledge his talent, but I won't be going to revisit it that much. There's a couple of songs on there that I like, but it won't be something that I'll play. I'll repeat and that's all I'm saying. The listening experience, like, I'm not gonna cut this all.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna cut off while a album to listen to Baby came Outum, I'm not gonna cut off chance album to listen to Baby like?
Speaker 4: Whose album I'm gonna like? Should?
Speaker 5: I enjoyed The Alchemist Larry June in Currency more than this.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, I wouldn't never argue if just to listen to the music that I would.
Speaker 5: Now, some people may feel like Keen rap better than Currency and Larry June. I heard nigga say Larry June sound like he leaving voicemails. Cool, that's right, But what do no, no not listen because y' if y'all gonna say that about Loarry? What do Kings sound like? If y'all gonna say that about Larry June music, what does baby King sound like?
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, so I can't answer you.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I've seen shit on line. I seen niggas say, yo, all this all right? But what does theme sound like?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Because I can't listen. Sounds like his older cousin. He sounds very young too. He sounds like he has a very young voice.
Speaker 4: I just can't listen.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 5: I recognize the talent level, I recognize the skill set and King. I'm not saying he's not talented. I just can't to read that music. I just I'm not going to go back to that music. I just can't like. I don't know what I'm gonna stop listening to to play this album like.
Speaker 3: I guess, I know, I hear you, and I would never argue that point on your taste in what you would want to listen to. I guess the expectations of a lyricist when you're talking about people like Wale and Chants the rapper, Like I never in my brain when I put King as a lyricist to Chance and Walay, like that's that's so unfair.
Speaker 1: No, I'll get it, just like Kim. Even if the.
Speaker 3: Last interview that Kendrick did, he was like King was making amazing beats, Like we didn't even really want to take him that seriously as a rapper. Everyone was rapping and he ended up getting better at it. He was a producer and songmaker before he ever started. And but I think on this album he actually really stepped up his lyrics in the songs that I mentioned, like I'm not a.
Speaker 4: Lyrics he got to step up a little more. I think he got it.
Speaker 1: I think his music.
Speaker 4: I think the bars have to meet match to music a little more.
Speaker 3: I think they complimented the production very well. I wasn't I wasn't looking for what Wialle or Chance.
Speaker 1: Would have sounded on these beats. Neither was I.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like, we only have so much time in the day to listen to music.
Speaker 1: It's it's thirty six minutes.
Speaker 4: We get a lot of music.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking thirty six minutes out of my day to play this album again. I convention into a whole bunch of other still got, we got R and B. We still got dontalom would have listened to album is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: We still got uh uh, we got Rocky, we got cold? That Rocky album is still in rotation.
Speaker 1: It's just a bunch of people like this, Where does this go? Where do you? Where do you say? All right? Cool?
Speaker 4: Now it's time to throw that chemo.
Speaker 2: But there's some people who, and I'm not saying they have bad music taste, there's some people who would throw this album on and never throw on Asap Rocky.
Speaker 1: That's the fact.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't be a Those are people that I never want to be in the same room with.
Speaker 1: Well, to me, this keen album.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the Asap Rocky album far more, but I would put this more in the asap category than I would with a chance or while a album.
Speaker 5: This is way closer to the ASAP album oait, Okay, that makes sense way closer. I mean a SAP is a SAP, so it's a different level. Does a SAB how long? He's a SA rap? Better than King?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying so unfair though, because Rocky has been here for twenty years here, I guess he's he's ten years old than them, right, So where are we putting Keen?
Speaker 6: At?
Speaker 5: Were not naming his Jed? We know Jed is rapping doctor Doctor, Strange circles around.
Speaker 1: This niggas, you're really funny today.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like we've been honest, like we know, we know Jed is on a whole nother thing, like when it comes to balls and music, like he ain't even you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So my thing is, where is where does he? Where does Keen live in our in our lives? As far as to.
Speaker 3: Music, He's in that weird limbo where there's a lot of talented rappers a little bit younger than him and then a bunch older than him. Like he said he graduated by himself. Yeah, he is kind of in a weird class.
Speaker 5: Okay, So my thing is there's so much music that we have access to right you have to your music has to be able to break through all of that other great music.
Speaker 1: Does this music? Does these bars break through that music? Uh? I think so. Where you're saying music, I think it's a musically it's a great album.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, who are you turning? Who are you not listening to? To listen to Baby King's album as from this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have I have enough time in the day while I'm doing things to play more than one album.
Speaker 4: I never all right, Okay, I respect you.
Speaker 5: I respect your bubble, though I'm gonna respond, why are you looking around?
Speaker 1: Respect you? That was a cop out answer. I respect your bubble. In your bubble if you got.
Speaker 5: Room for baby keeam for the for the uh, I definitely hit man boohoo.
Speaker 1: Respect your bubble, no.
Speaker 6: Maul.
Speaker 3: Finally, you have the most powerful iPhone of all time. It only took an entire year, and thank god, boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone and your number but you save up to six one hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 5: Listen Ory based on average annual single line payment of AT and T verising and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boost Mobile and Limited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For four off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, they would say, we can't answer this question, and this is a good segue because Spotify decided who the next leaders of hip hop are. I guess we could say that these are Keem's peers, even though I think there's still some gaps there. But this list, yes, you know what, I will say this, This is keems peers, Baby Keem, Glorella, Doci, Central c Sexy, Red rod Wave, Low Tech has been out for almost twelve years, and Big X the plug Many Yeah, okay, this could be keenspeers. And for those that don't know, we're talking about Spotify, RapCaviar put up billboards and all these artists cities saying hip hop needs new leaders. They put out this cryptic trailer saying who's gonna be the next leader? This and that, all for reasons we don't really know, they just told us about a bunch of artists that we already know about.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure what they're trying to do with this campaign. This is hip hop's new leaders.
Speaker 5: According to Spotify, they're questioning, I don't see a question mark, you know, literally, the billboards were hip hop needs.
Speaker 1: A new leader's question markus?
Speaker 4: Shit? Oh so these are the names that they're putting in the conversation.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they put billboards in each city for the artists that they picked, like Aby Team. They put a billboard in Vegas, Glirilla, Memphis, Dochi, Tampa, Central, Sleed, London and so on.
Speaker 4: Shout out to all of these artists for getting a billboard in their cities. That's dope, that's fire. But now hip hop needs new leaders.
Speaker 1: They're not wrong, same conversation.
Speaker 5: Hip does need new leaders, right. I guess if you want to cool, that's a cool little slogan. I guess made me want to go watch the trailer. I don't know, sounds like a Batman movie. Got them needs a hero? Yeah, hero that we don't.
Speaker 1: Deserve, you know that course, shit, who's Harvey Den sexy rep?
Speaker 5: But then when you start putting these people on hip hop needs new leader conversation, Like, come on, bro, what we're we talking about? I respect Sexy read No, I respect all the hustle to grind. I respect Docie I respect.
Speaker 1: But like, really, okay, tell me tell me.
Speaker 2: Who don't you agree with?
Speaker 1: Who should be in that list that isn't then.
Speaker 3: If we're going off the graduating peer class that we were just talking about, don't say Travis Scott, He's legacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: If this is the if this is.
Speaker 5: The the bunch to pick from, were in a bad spot.
Speaker 3: I would love for Jid to be in this conversation for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but y'all say he's not a peer.
Speaker 5: He's not. No, I think he's King's peer. We said that, Oh so yeah, so the d I think should be in there. Yeah, and he's just getting nominated for rap the end?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jed And what what city is Jeff from? Again?
Speaker 1: Herom Atlanta?
Speaker 3: My thing is and out of it pains my heart And there's no disrespect to Little Techer.
Speaker 1: Please let me know if I'm wrong. Does a Little Techer belong in this list?
Speaker 4: That's who you went to, Little Checker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's coming from Spotify and I'm not saying Little Techer doesn't do billions of streams, but every single artist on here has been extremely, extremely, extremely relevant for the last few years.
Speaker 5: Rod Wave, I can understand he thought he does Arenas. Yeah, I can understand rod Wave, Bigues's the plug streams more than fuck. I can understand Central Prince at this point.
Speaker 2: So it's Sexy Red and Little Techer. You got the problem with I have. I have no problem with Sexy Red I was talking about.
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 5: When you say hip hop, I just don't know if they belong.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are you one of the people that believe that there's a difference between hip hop and rap.
Speaker 4: No, rap is a part of hip hop.
Speaker 5: Hip hop is hip hop is the whole, is the building, the whole culture culture.
Speaker 4: Rap is a part of hip hop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, man, I listen, man, I'm sure all of these artists, I don't know what they do, what they monthly listen to and all of that with their numbers. I don't really care about numbers like that. I'm just going off the music and how the music sounds and the listening experience, and if I keep the replay value in the music that's more so what I go to. Just being honest, I don't listen to a lot of these a lot of these artists like that. I don't not when you have better artists dropping music. I'm'm saying, I just I just yeah, But it's it's coming from from Spotify. That like when we joke around, like why do they even do the Billboard Awards, Like we know, we know the results Spotify coming from Spotify, I don't think this is a bad list, to.
Speaker 1: Be quite honest.
Speaker 3: They could probably make a case that it doesn't stream the way all these people do, so he shouldn't be in our Spotify list.
Speaker 5: I just I just looked at Don Tolliver. They haven't classwid as hip hop rap. He needs to be on this list.
Speaker 1: If rod Wave is on there, Don Tolliver, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Don Tollivan needs to be on this list, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: That's the fair point. Don Tolliver's youall classifying name is hip hop rap? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 4: Hip hop needs new leaders cool.
Speaker 5: Don Tolliver has a better album than any of these artists that are up here right now. Currently, That Octane album is better than anybody up here's album.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this campaign was before the album came out, but whatever it was, I agree with you, even Okay, his last two albums, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: If you put rod Wave there, then there's no reason Don Tolliver shouldn't be there.
Speaker 2: How much you advocate for Don Tolliver.
Speaker 5: That Nigga is talented, Don Tolliver is fire, that Nigga is He's insanely talented. Like I'm talking about live show albums, the replay of value on his music, like all of that ship. Like, I just don't if you're gonna make a rap cavea hip hop THEEDS new leaders, Don Tolliver's up there. He's he has better music than nine of this list.
Speaker 2: Right, So you guys are saying that Don Tolliver and j I did I'm missing I'm this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If we talk about hip hop needs new league John Don Tolliver, I'm sure he does crazy numbers, stage show incredible. Yeah, he's a new leader. If you and not look for new leaders, Don Tolliver should be on this list. Okay, I'm not obtained as one of the best albums of the year so far without it that.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that this cash Cobain maybe represent New York a little bit better with the last few years.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't be surprised if Little Tech I had.
Speaker 1: High higher streams.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm I don't want to dispect Little Tech. I'm just not I don't follow that much. Not familiar with his game, I am, but he's been out forever.
Speaker 5: Shit, I just started listening to Rod Wave. They sent me his place a lot. But that's not what I'm saying. If you had said if you were showing this list last year, I would have been lost. I understand Rod does arenas, he sells out shows.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 5: I know he has a huge following. I didn't just didn't tap in me. But now I have to listen to his music. It makes sense to me, Like, Okay, I get it, understand.
Speaker 1: It, but I mean even I get I get the the campaign here, but like, what is the exact goal?
Speaker 3: Is this more label driven with Spotify? That now we're gonna start that conversation with these names specifically because there's not anyone here that doesn't have a very big machine behind them that also has stocked in Spotify. Like that's where I'm not sure what the point of this campaign was because I saw some people saying, Oh, there's going to be a voting thing on Spotify where you could vote who's going to be the new leader of hip hop? But what does that really solve at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It's well, I mean, it's marketing for Spotify, it's from rap it's for Rap Caviar, which is the fucking playlist of course, which they're going to send everybody to. Like it's it's just Rap Caviar's budget.
Speaker 1: I'm not bad at it.
Speaker 3: It just feels like a lazy boardroom campaign. It just doesn't feel that creative to me at all. That you're just throwing the names that everyone knows up on a billboard.
Speaker 2: But not every but not everybody knows the names. And I think sometimes we speak from a place where we're a hip hop podcast and we're very tapped into certain shit. Artists can be big, but not everybody knows these people.
Speaker 3: I mean Rap Cabaret you would say is the biggest hip hop playlist in the world.
Speaker 2: It would be, but it doesn't mean that everybody knows these names. Hints the advertising for both the artists and Rap Caviar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean listen we're talking about it. Complex that put put up an article and actually picked a lot of great tweets in reply to this entire campaign because it did confuse a lot of people. My guys, the founder of Audio Mac who's one of the best follows on Twitter. So the old superstar era is over your Spotify. You should understand this. Our fragment and media landscape makes reaching the level of artists you mentioned impossible. Dan, I'm not even gonna try to pronounce your last name. This is Rap's NBA Face of the League debate. Similar dynamic. The two thousands and twenty tens stars are the biggest. It's not because of the talent. It's because how fragmented media is. No, it's the talent too, and that's where.
Speaker 1: They know.
Speaker 5: It's the talent. It's the talent. It's the talent, bro Like, we're not doing that. It's the talent. It's the lack of talent. The NBA is suffering right now because a lot of these niggas all they want to do is shoot threes and have kids. And it's the lack of talent. It's just the lack of talent. Let's be real, Like music is lack of talent right now?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean I agree, and but I don't even understand because ze I respect his opinion so much. I don't know where this is really falling on media per se. Why would media be responsible for that when when on top of that, I consider rap caviar doing this almost media. It's advertising in media, you're putting a list together for people to talk about of young artists. So you don't blame this on media like I just ap just did. Like, I don't know where media falls on that. Maybe Spotify does, because playlisting is such a big part of how music is put in front of the average consumer. Media is not so much that anymore in all phases of media.
Speaker 2: So are they blaming us for not reporting on the people with real talent?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Before streaming, you add the blogs and iTunes, where the labels shunned the blogs until it was too late and they had to work with them. Media was doing its job for discovery. Then you guys created streaming because you guys wanted to control the discovery where media could no longer do that. Yes, some of us have some power to mention an artist and it will do okay for them, But even media has so many different pockets of fans that if we say we like somebody, it only goes to a certain group. If platforms way bigger than us say somebody's name, it only goes to a certain group. You guys are controlling the discovery. Now, what the fuck does media have to do with this?
Speaker 1: You guys change the game?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And these are people that are anti label that are saying this, which is why it's blowing my mind. You made it so discovery can only come from you, guys. You control discovery. Now you control the algorithms. There's no more SoundCloud, rabbit hole, there's no more fun blogs. Uh the ship that is even in the algorithms. What we do on media only goes to the bullshit when you throw it out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what false is this? This ain't no media. I don't care how fragniation is bigger than you no brain saying this. Ain't this ameme media. This is the lack of talent. And I get it. These are certain names and artists that I guess you know, have like words that has a machine behind them and they're trying to push I get that.
Speaker 1: But we've seen a lot.
Speaker 5: Of niggas that y'all thought was the new leaders. It was the new this and the new Dad and no da da and then tours get canceled. But that doesn't mean that's exactly what that means. Niggas ain't paying it comes to you. That means you ain't.
Speaker 2: Hot, but you can be talented and not be hot.
Speaker 5: That happens, true, true, you can be you can be hot, but you can be hot and not be talented. But niggas ain't paying it to come see you though. Niggas are stream some ship and then listen to it. That song was cool? Yeah, all right, cool yo. Pay this money and then get dressing and drive to the area. Nigga, I'm not doing all that. Live show is not dope. Not spending money to watch you walk back and forth on stage like, No, I'm not doing that. The music is not that dope.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see them do a list like this for R and B. I would be interested.
Speaker 4: Saying we know who the new leaders of R and B are.
Speaker 2: Who are the new leaders of R and B?
Speaker 5: In EU opinion, Maria scientists, Riot, the scientists, Maria the scientists.
Speaker 2: Funny Maul, who do you think are the new leaders.
Speaker 5: Leon Obviously, I feel like there's another album that just came out that was the Oh Brent okay, like Mariah.
Speaker 3: But if we're going off this timeframe, is Brent involved in that? And I mean to cut you off. I just don't know Brent in that timeline. Brent has been out since twenty how long has Little Check have been out? That's why he's the only one on that list that I feel like. I mean dot she had a bunch of mixtapes before, but she's now just just hit her stride.
Speaker 4: She's been out for years two though she's been releasing music.
Speaker 3: But I'm always fine with new artists when they released their first actual project and start to hit their stride. If they had thirty mixtapes and we never heard them, I don't consider them like, well, yo, they were in their mom's basement fifteen years ago making music, so they can't be I don't look at it that way. I look at it more when you start to catch your stride.
Speaker 1: I like Sailor love her. I think she's dope.
Speaker 2: You think Saylor would be a leader in R and B.
Speaker 5: H looking at this list, Yes, her album was crazy the last probably she just put out was fire okay, and she's on tour with Doosie. Yes, yes, yes, I would definitely put sale up here. Yes, why not?
Speaker 3: Let's argue, I mean, then does does Daniel Caesar fall? And this I just don't know the timeframe we're.
Speaker 2: Going with Daniel Caesar would not fall in?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, your pa Mike Peach, So you could be ten years in and not be a leader like and become a leader.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, So yeah, Sailor Leon Brent.
Speaker 2: Kaylanie Unfortunately, since I was in college, I know that. But I mean, according to a lot of people, they would say Kaylanie included, they would say that he's just now hitting her stride to the message.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the way I'm saying it.
Speaker 5: With Dochi where there was mixtapes that people had not heard, and then she was really introduced to the world.
Speaker 1: Kay Lonnie has had.
Speaker 3: Hit records, number one albums. Yeah, did folded put her in a crazy leader?
Speaker 4: Though new leader?
Speaker 5: Has she ever led rby No, she's never led R and B. So let's put it in LIS's there. Let's put it on the conversation of new leaders of R and B.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then I had. Then I changed the rap one drastically.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You keep trying to say, yo, what year he was born?
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about when they came out, like, well, yeah he was born.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that don't mean it was a leader though. Now did this dad make it consistent? Great music, assisting great songs. They're getting dope features like now they've becoming in that conversation of Okay, he's leading the pack or she's leading the pack.
Speaker 3: Now okay, So then is Freddy Gibbs not in the rap conversation ever?
Speaker 1: Going off that criteria.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: But that's nuts to be gives has had records.
Speaker 5: Like of course, but was he ever considered one of the leaders of of rat of hip hop?
Speaker 1: It can get me? It can then? Then I then I don't even understand new Then I don't understand the campaign new leaders, new leaders? Who are the old leaders?
Speaker 4: N For years?
Speaker 1: All right, new leaders?
Speaker 3: The Clips have had hit records, great albums, but last year they led hip hop. I think it's the first time the Clips ever led hip hop, or the Clips to new leaders.
Speaker 2: That's not the first time the Clips, I mean, I guess the.
Speaker 3: First time the Clips have led hip hop. We're that we're far away from each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's fine. I can hear you.
Speaker 1: I can hear you.
Speaker 4: You know you got a mike like right like.
Speaker 2: He was yelling all episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's wrong with him.
Speaker 5: You know he gets whenever King dropped, bes how you start acting as soon as King drop he turned to a whole new dude.
Speaker 2: I do want to give a shout out to when it comes to R and B new leaders up and coming, I do want to give a shout out to Jay Don. He's a young boy. He can like. He's like. He makes the type of music that I would have liked back when I was in high school. He reminds me of like, you know, the old Chris Brown, the old that's the tall, yes, tall with the braves.
Speaker 4: That he danced.
Speaker 1: His music is good him to R and B Wimby. I like him.
Speaker 5: He's like R and B Winbyama, Look what you call people? He too tall to be moving like that? Sit down.
Speaker 2: See that's not fair because j'all niggasn't say that about Chris Brown.
Speaker 5: Big ass Chris Brownie. You know how tall his kid is. He's way to now.
Speaker 2: I gotta look it up.
Speaker 3: Wait, nobody thinks Chris Brown and Wemby are close to each other, Like this dude is like six he likes six six. While you look that up, someone else did bring up a good point. Since we're back to the rap part of this, a lot of the next up or new leaders died, Mac Miller, Tintasi Own Juice World, Nipsey Pop Smoke Takeoff was already part of one of the greatest hip hop groups of all time. This list right here. They were all on their way. They had the jectory of becoming the.
Speaker 4: Next day Wan Pace, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Max for Sure and ties On for Sure, Juice for Sure, Nipsey Pops for you. Like yeah, I thought that was a great and unfortunate point.
Speaker 2: Very true to circle back though. Jay Don is six' five mall you, RIGHT i know, Right i've.
Speaker 5: Seen some slacks on one day he starts. SPINNING i, Said, man this tall, nigga gota sit, Down.
Speaker 1: Man don't do.
Speaker 2: That he makes nice and he's.
Speaker 5: Talented but that's, like, bro you fam w how are you that tall and can dance like?
Speaker 4: That that shit just is.
Speaker 5: Crazy that's like if you go to the club and one of the fucking shooting golf in the. Knicks like If Josh hart just start daing sits you're tall as it's way too tall for, that. Bro you can't be in here knowing moves and having rhythm at six five six, six, like shit.
Speaker 2: Down he only four inches taller Than Chris.
Speaker 5: Brown, nigga you standing at six y five dude next to six one? Dude to see the, difference a huge difference without a.
Speaker 1: Doubt what.
Speaker 3: We would say that That Breakfast club is probably one of the bigger platforms existed in the last however many, years right and just in your own, brain think of the biggest. Platforms, ever if somebody does an interview with any of those, platforms do you think their streams go up the same way if they're placed on every single playlist in their genre and made the face of that.
Speaker 1: Playlist, no, No so please leave media. Alone, yeah we're. Fragmented please leave. Media fragmented. Media is there a bunch of bullshit media out? Here?
Speaker 3: Absolutely but how this is set? Up we don't make or break. Shit y'all took Over. DISCOVERY i don't want to get this shit.
Speaker 1: Again, ah this is WHAT i love.
Speaker 5: About see just sound LIKE i love music conversations because we all get to kind of see what everybody, likes what the opinion, is, like what you be listening. TO i think it's room for. EVERYBODY i just think that the talent level is. Sometimes you, know we got to stop acting like the talent level is, high because it's really. Not it's a lot of people that we listen, to and we only listen to them because it an shit else really listened to unless we go find somebody that we like that the rap caveas are not putting on playlists and that the blogs are not talking about or that's not heavy in an, algorithm but we, like we found.
Speaker 4: This, kid like, yo this shit is.
Speaker 5: Dope so you get these lists and it's, LIKE i don't listen to a lot of these people on this. List now they're on a rap caviar billboard in different. Cities, cool that's. Great me, PERSONALLY i still do not listen to ninety percent of these.
Speaker 4: Artists.
Speaker 1: Don't that'd be an age thing as.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah they would say, that and age or.
Speaker 5: NOT i just don't think that because it could be a kid that was, nineteen but if he wrapping his ass off and his balls is, Crazy i'm listening to. Him so it's not the age. Difference the talent is, like, yo what is? THIS i don't even understand what.
Speaker 2: You look at as talent is different from people that are younger than. You that's why that's a.
Speaker 5: Thing but that's WHY i SAID i like these conversations because you might hear something like this is, incredible AND i might look at, you, like how do you think this is incredible? Music but to you it's, incredible which is, Fine And i'm learning, That like if you like, something that don't MEAN i gotta like it because you like it or get mad BECAUSE i don't like.
Speaker 4: It it's just a different. Experience you enjoyed what you.
Speaker 2: Heard BUT i experienced that with older people with my like worry brought up my obsession With maria. Scientists BUT i experienced that because older people are other people who are really big into back in the, DAY r and B u still be all about the, vocals, Right so you can hear an artist and like she can't fucking? Sing how do you listen to? That it's, Like i'm not listening for. That so what you are looking at as talent when it comes to, Vocals i'm not even checking for. That i'm over here paying attention to what the fuck shes.
Speaker 5: Saying, yeah but then you'll still get cool and THAT'S i understand. That but you can have Them mariota scientists right cool like her songs where she write you, know it's very. Cool but then IF i Put Jazmine sullivan next to, that and like this is AN r AND b artist, too it's a clear difference in the, talent is What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying but that's the.
Speaker 3: Age gap to, me BECAUSE i think the kids that pack out arenas For Rod wave are not there for his vocal ability nor care about. It they care about his mental health lyrics like that's they're obsessed over what he's saying and cool that, audience which is like big ex the plug does fucking. Numbers i'm not in the youth Loves central c in all Of, europe LIKE i think all the kids that are in their twenties are in the moment they get in their, car they're putting On Central.
Speaker 5: Sea. Great but THEN i can also also at the same, TIME i can go to your jacket they co sold it. OUT i can go to and see That kendrick sold it out, well it's just. Different it's a different.
Speaker 2: Talent, yeah but they've also been in the game for so long they've built a crazy Liter but.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of niggas that been in the game that was on That freshman cover With kendrick and J.
Speaker 1: Cole we don't know where them niggas is.
Speaker 5: At SO i don't say it's BECAUSE i think that was a pretty Good freshman.
Speaker 2: Cover BUT i hear.
Speaker 3: YOU i GIVE i give these younger artists like Rod wave even more credit because to get their fan, base which is younger kids that stay in the, house to pack out in arena take.
Speaker 4: Something, yeah for, Sure.
Speaker 3: Like with artists WHEN i was coming, up we were all, outside we'd buy. Tickets it's so hard to pack out in arena, actually with kids that literally sit on Fucking fortnite all, day for, sure that takes a different level of. Obsession those kids have social anxiety And i'm walking, outside SO I i hear you on. That but the impact is clearly there with all of these these.
Speaker 1: Artists it's. There, yeah is it go to A Rod wave? Show?
Speaker 5: Bro, No i'm we know ROD i understanding. That i'm saying the rest of the artists on that.
Speaker 3: List, YES i think they have different types of. IT i don't think every artist here obviously packs out.
Speaker 1: IMPACT i got, it look.
Speaker 3: Got, fasfore before we get into that word, fragmented we also have to remember the audience is.
Speaker 1: Fragmented maybe not. Media, yes.
Speaker 3: When we first when we first started, podcasting it was mostly music fans that were listening to. Us so when we did say an artist that nobody had heard, of, yes it spiked up and their name got out there based off.
Speaker 1: Media but now, podcasting.
Speaker 3: In my, opinion is a majority podcast and content, fans not music. Fans so don't say we're. Fragmented when the audience is. Fragmented they're not music. Fans we're a music podcast that probably speaks to mostly people that don't listen to music like that in their. Car, yeah but then it's how much impact CAN i?
Speaker 5: Have but at the same, time then we get what's the GUY a guy name that was on at the show and he got mad because the half owners was only there to hear that one song that was going crazy on TikTok Steven Steve, Lacy Steve lason talented right pack. Show they only there to hear one.
Speaker 3: Song that's the audience, fragmented not not.
Speaker 5: Us, yeah so that's What i'm. Saying, so, yeah the impact. Cool the impact could be off of one. Song that don't mean the rest of the catalog is fire or that the audience that is is at your show feels like the rest of your catalogers they're here for the one.
Speaker 1: Song not In steve's, case BUT i hear.
Speaker 5: You i'm not not A Steve, Skip But i'm just saying he got mad at that cause it's, like, BRO i got a whole bunch of other dope shit that you'll only hear to hear something that's going crazy on TikTok right. Now like an artist will get mad at that because it's, Like, yo my whole, CATALOG i got fire in my. Catalog But i'm just saying, so if we're gonna say media is, fragmented the listening experience is fragmented at that, point because even.
Speaker 3: Right, now we would all in this room agree That ti and fifty have some of our favorite descographies of our. Lives who's paying attention right now to this. Beef content fans are music.
Speaker 2: Fans content fans don't nobody want, Here neither one of them niggas are at.
Speaker 1: No Because i'm here for they're here for.
Speaker 5: Content But i'm a music, fan But i'm gonna definitely just tap in and see what they're saying about Each oh, no of.
Speaker 3: Course but music fans we also like conflict between, artists but we also like the. MUSIC i think a majority of people that are tapped into this that have never been A ti fan or a fifty fan like that. Before the younger kids are here for. Conflict that's not a music, fan, Yeah but as music, fans we like. Conflict they just like. CONFLICT i don't think the fans are tapped in that much on THIS ti fifty shit to like see who's really gonna.
Speaker 1: Outwrap each. Other, no it's just.
Speaker 3: Funny today's show is brought to you by our presenting, sponsor Hard Rock, bet which MALL i don't even need to tell you Is Florida. Sportsbook you knew that. ALREADY i know it's. Tough there's no more, football the big game has. Passed but Like Maya angelo, says, still we will rise with Hard Rock.
Speaker 1: Bets she did not say that.
Speaker 3: Part but there's always something to bet on every, night whether it's, basketball, hockey so much more plus all the great same play, parlay live betting and player prop options that you are used to mall.
Speaker 5: Plus Hall Rock bet offers new promos, daily so whenever you're listening to just open the app and check out which you've. Got any day of the, week download the Hard Rock bet app and make your first. Deposit hey bon bonus bets not a cash offer offer by The Seminal tribe Of florida And florida offered By seminal Hard Rock, DIGITAL.
Speaker 4: Llc in all of the.
Speaker 5: States must be twenty one plus and physically present In, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan New, Jersey, ohio Ten, see All virginia to. Play terms and conditions. Apply concerned about gambling In, florida you call ONE a three three play. Wise In, indiana if you're someone you know has a gambler problem wants, helped call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one hundred Gambler, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan New, Jersey, Ohio, tennessee And.
Speaker 2: Virginia what do y'all think about the distracts that have dropped? Guys, well let's just say T i is distract Because king just threw a shot.
Speaker 1: Through a.
Speaker 4: Shot that's. Funny king just threw a. Shot.
Speaker 5: Guys you know he got bigger fish to fry as his music.
Speaker 1: Careers threw a little something in. There he's focused on his album right. Now i'll shoe you keep. Going that's a? Record Does king make music like?
Speaker 4: That if he? Does the other that's? Funny is it the other? Son the what was his?
Speaker 1: Name the? Money the?
Speaker 5: Money, yeah here's like, no let's know he could like, yeah that's an. Artist, yeah But king Is king is a content. Creator his brother is an. Artist this is a perfect exemptly his brother is an. Artist in the.
Speaker 3: Moment king is a content creator that happens to sometimes make.
Speaker 1: Music that's WHY i say it's a diss.
Speaker 3: Record he's never making that song unless it was to throw in the bars at fifty?
Speaker 2: Cent you think that that whole entire, Song, yes and video and everything got done, yep within three, days.
Speaker 5: Yep i'll hell, Yeah wait what do you think that is A New york state of? MIND i mean gets done in six? Hours how many shoelocass diday. Happen it's outside a, Hotel, like, yeah that shot that. Ship that's how that's how it. Goes, now shoot the. VIDEO i gott to record a song, tonight shoot the video, tomorrow which.
Speaker 2: Is, Fine BUT i think that it was probably a song that he was already working on and then he have a Fiftiescent i'm.
Speaker 4: Not i'm not going to shoot that. Down that might be the.
Speaker 5: Case that might be the, case but it's anything he's trying to capitalize off, them oh for.
Speaker 4: Sure for, sure he's trying to aabitalized with the.
Speaker 3: Moment the fact that y'all Think king walked in the studio and told his, engineer you pull up that RECORD i was working.
Speaker 4: ON i got. BALLS i got some balls for fifth that's.
Speaker 1: That that never.
Speaker 2: Happened so then you're actually Given king more credit because the song Isn't it might not be for us what we, like but the song isn't.
Speaker 1: Bad, No me And p's were sitting here, like this isn't.
Speaker 2: Terrible, yeah it's not.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: Day if he wrote it and wrote it in two days and shot the video with two, Days i'm not mad at. Him you got a little bit of, talent because that's not. Bad that's better than what a lot of these fucking younger rappers and his demographic are putting, out So i'm not it.
Speaker 4: Should only hitting With demani put his pen to.
Speaker 5: It demi put his pin to, it like we know.
Speaker 1: That what do you think?
Speaker 2: About tis this?
Speaker 5: Track the first? LISTEN i, said this is definitely not getting it. DONE i don't love. IT i HAVE i like it a little bit better as it, plays but it's it's not getting it.
Speaker 3: Done but all that, said, fifty you still on the. Clock if fifty does not, reply.
Speaker 1: Man y'all think? Reply how you think fifty one?
Speaker 6: Rap?
Speaker 1: Now fifty? Thing y'all niggas is fifty? Thing any nigga.
Speaker 5: Thatss because he was only what forty six forty? Five so TI i still Got but definitely if you over forty eight forty nine and you still rapping on this like this and, it fifty is laughing at, you especially if you making music this and. It he's not getting in the. Booth, no fifty is not writing new balls for none of these. Rappers he's not doing. That LIKE i don't know why people saying you're on the clock in. It fifty is not rapping with none of. Y'all he's not doing. That he's in a hold WHERE i cut you off BECAUSE i heard WHAT i never said. THAT i think fifty cent is gonna. Reply you still on the fucking, Clock you're still a. Rapper he's not, on but he's.
Speaker 2: Not he's not, rapping because you seem to think that every time, anybody this is, anybody that they have to respond in, something don'na.
Speaker 5: Respond BUT i just respect fifty gonna. Respond he's just not getting in the booth though he's not doing. That fifty is not. Rapping he's not. Right fifthy's gonna sit down write some balls aimed at T. I he's in a whole different space in his life right.
Speaker 1: Now think that.
Speaker 3: Either But i'm, saying if somebody, raps you can't just post fucking means.
Speaker 2: Yes you, can and it doesn't make it a. Rapper and nobody can take a notch off your. Belt but that's the game he's. Playing though he's not, rapping he's. Not fifty is not recording new.
Speaker 4: Music well, no he just actually put out a new record like a couple months.
Speaker 1: Ago but he's.
Speaker 5: Not he's not jumping in a rap battle beef when he's not doing.
Speaker 2: It, also T i has like. MUSIC ti is restarting his rap. Career we can see what this, is which is, fine but fifty is not gonna do like and fifty knows.
Speaker 5: That fifty no with, like, okay this momentum for him and get some traction on his, music like, okay. COOL i don't think fifty is going engage in that and help that in Any, wait, like.
Speaker 2: No how do y'all feel About? Yah i'm consistent with that, now we're. Insistent how anybody else you would say that that? Thrap, no they. Don't you are.
Speaker 5: Consistent if fifty was still putting out albums and dropping, singles then of COURSE i will say that he's not doing that though he's not in that space. Anymore how long has it been since fifty has? Recorded even though he just puts, something just play? Something but that was a that was a verse or song whatever it. Was but what is that for? Us for a fifty album that's. COMING i don't, Know this is What i'm. Saying we don't even know what that. Is that's a feature for somebody. ELSE i don't even know what that.
Speaker 2: IS i feel like they're just too. OLD i feel like at some point you're too old for some? Shit how old is, fifty it's fifty to.
Speaker 5: Fifty i'm looking at. That it might be over fifty because the fifty is over. Fifty then come, on, bro he's fifty, fifty fifty is. Fifty, okay it's magic. NUMBERS i don't want to hear oti is twenty? Five is going to, REPLY i don't want to hear if you, FIFTY i don't want to hear you write in battle, Wraps, Bro WHY i don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: That here in that fifty cents fifty is JUST.
Speaker 1: I, mean he was like twenty nine when he came.
Speaker 5: OUT i get, it but it's just it's, like, really to his rap beefing day should be over.
Speaker 2: You, really he's all the.
Speaker 4: Shit he, done did it with the best of, them, bro like he can't get.
Speaker 3: Okay but all, Right but to me with this whole, THING i think it's better if a fifty year old who's a rapper wraps back at another elder statesman that, wrapped instead of trolling On instagram like a fucking.
Speaker 1: Teenager oh, NO i don't think he should.
Speaker 3: BE i think it's it's way better for a fifty year old to be rapping than to be on idea has always been a, Troll And i'm and.
Speaker 2: This is conversation that me And roy we're. Having, yes he's always been a, troll but at some point we just gonna keep saying fifty a troll or we're gonna be, like, yo you old as.
Speaker 5: Fuck he's it can be. Both now he's fifty and he's still a trolls he's adapting to. Marketing he's a fifty year old. Troll fifty came into the game trolling niggas how to rob an, industry, nigga that's trolling.
Speaker 1: Facts that's all of that is trolling.
Speaker 5: Shit SO i just don't understand why he's still the same guy he, was but because he's in a different. Space as far as, creativity he's not. Entertained he's not doing music like he's a legacy. Act he's going on world tours performing shit that he put out years. Ago he's not going on the world tour and then coming up towards Saying, yo new album dropping next. Week he's not doing. That he gonna give us a new show next. Month he goes on a new deal with a new network and create new new. Movies he's Doing he's In, nash but he's not in the music business like that no. More if he's not doing, that if he's in the music, business it's off his old, catalog it's off a shit that he's already put.
Speaker 3: Out if can we do a, hypothetical of, Course, okay erase the history Of nas and Jay. Z erase erase, It erase that they had to beef, Already erase that entire.
Speaker 1: Thing, okay let's Say nas as.
Speaker 3: Activists he's Been let's say for some in some weird, world Jay z And nas are active On instagram and start going back and, forth and Then nas starts.
Speaker 1: Rapping do we not look At hove who has? Not he's been chilling since The god did verse. That jay's not supposed to. Reply, yeah but it's the Trust jay just like on just known as a. Troll is it the?
Speaker 4: Same it's.
Speaker 1: Bad it's a back and forth between two.
Speaker 2: Rapper it's a terrible hypothetical because those two niggas would never do.
Speaker 1: That that's what the definition of.
Speaker 2: Hypothetically but, no that's not the definition of a, hypothetical because a hypothetical has to potentially this could. Happen it, hasn't but potentially this could. Happen that would never happen there because it so you would look AT. Ja so if jay didn't, respond, yes you would look at him. Differently, Also, no IF nas went and started trolling JAY z or they started arguing and he, rapped y'all would Judge nas because that's so out Of NAS's character Because nas doesn't do lame. Shit so that's why that's a bad. Hypothetical JAY z would look at that and not respond to, that because it's, Like, nigga what the fuck are you? Doing we're fifty something years. Old nobody would sit up there and be, Like, Nah jay you on a, Clock nas came at.
Speaker 3: You, no they WOTH ti and fifty were going back and forth on the internet. Together i'm, saying in this hypothetical using those two rappers that would be going back and forth on the, internet hypothetical doesn't need to be. True that's kind of the point of. HYPOTHETICAL i don't Think nas and JAY z will ever go back and forth on The. Internet i'm saying, no being an active rapper right, now if they if he had a tussle On instagram back and forth and decided to rap as a reply instead of posting a. MEME i think the other rapper needs to. Reply you've entered the realm of a back and forth and we both rap AND i just.
Speaker 1: WRAPPED i just.
Speaker 5: Think it's as simple As fifty understands What tia is trying to. Do of course now new, music he's trying to game a minim capitalize off. THAT i just Think fifty is like, Me i'm Not i'm not giving you marketing right, now Like i'm not doing. THAT i think that's what fifty is. AT i think he gonna let TI i drop because he got a new.
Speaker 4: Album, coming.
Speaker 3: Right it appears that. WAY i, mean he has a great single, Out LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Think he gonna he's gonna fall.
Speaker 5: Back he gonna Let tia drop and Anticipate TIA's numbers not being, good and then he's gonna start trolling.
Speaker 1: Again you. ARE i couldn't agree. More but it's just.
Speaker 5: That, Simple LIKE i DON'T i don't think it's Like i'm breaking THE. I he's, like this is what fifty is. Doing he's, like, bro all, right, Cool i'm saying with fab and all of them when they just did, fifty niggas Thought fifty he was getting back in the booth to go At.
Speaker 3: Fab, NO i didn't think, that BUT i still Think fab had a crazy verse At fifty and he.
Speaker 4: Did we Know fab could rap his ass Or jim had a dope On.
Speaker 1: Maino we know. THAT i knew the whole time when he was, like, yeah, Nah fifth gonna.
Speaker 5: Have to y'all Think fifty his book and studio time to write balls directed At Jim, Jones.
Speaker 2: Faber thinking somebody's gonna do something and thinking they should do. Something BUT i, mean, like what what does fifty lose if he Don't he don't lose, shit doesn't take nothing away from.
Speaker 6: Him.
Speaker 3: WHY i also don't think That fifty is doing that BECAUSE i agree with you. GUYS i just think in the definition of how this shit has been going, forever he's on the. Clock but with that, Said fifty is only gotten in beefs because it was going to benefit his, career.
Speaker 1: Dising, Fab Jim, Jones, ti et.
Speaker 3: Cetera that's no disrespect to. Them it just doesn't Help fifty's career because he's not in the hip hop world.
Speaker 4: Anything that's What i'm saying it.
Speaker 3: Does he had no issue with going head to head was a great marketing scheme because.
Speaker 5: At the, time fifty was a megastar and so Was. Kanye it was the two, juggernauts, like oh we released in the same.
Speaker 3: DAY i bet him going At Fat joe And jada after they did the record With Jay. Rule, yes that made sense because it was going to heighten his career at that. Time the beef made sense for marketing The Jy rule. Shit he was trying to get. On man a real issue With Joy rule until a certain, point, Like i'm just trying to get on that's the most popular rapper in my. Neighborhood like this is a. Strategy so that's WHY i know he's not going to do, it BECAUSE i think fifties viewed rat beef just rat beef a way as if it does not benefit my, Career i'm never going to do. It there's been plenty of people that took shots at fifty that he never applied to because it's, like, no you don't what does this even do for?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 3: Right like the game shit was he just left the. Label this benefits my career IF i keep beefing with. Him and on top of, THAT i own his, catalog SO i want him to be as hot as, possible LIKE i own The Doctor's. Advocate i'm he was walking around with A Doctor's advocate.
Speaker 5: Promo T if it doesn't benefit his, business he's not doing, it of, Course like that's just as that simple that he didn't do.
Speaker 4: It but and at this point in his, life that's what you're supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Doing if it's not beneficial to me business, wise if it's not doing nothing for me in my, business why AM i even engaging.
Speaker 2: It but that's only when it comes to Rat because when it comes to, trolling even though it might not benefit his, business he still does.
Speaker 1: It he does it and then hashtags whatever brand.
Speaker 5: He's, yeah he is working on, it coneyak like anybody paying attention to them Hashtag branson's at the end of you don't know. That we don't know how many cases he moving each, tweet each. TWEET i ain't checking how many how many cases has moved each.
Speaker 4: TWEET i don't let.
Speaker 3: The act like amazing businessman like whole get a company hot for a few months based off what they're doing and they're selling shit at the highest.
Speaker 1: Point AND i didn't plan on all.
Speaker 6: Of this for a.
Speaker 5: While he got a whole he got a whole, studio a film, lot he building in In Baton.
Speaker 4: Ruge, yeah like.
Speaker 1: He playing that.
Speaker 5: Game man fifty over there creating shows and he not paying. ATTENTION i think fifty is laughing at anybody that is his age or his peers that are still trying to make money off RAT i think that's what it. IS i think he like y'all still. Rapping ain't no money in this. Ship none of you niggas is going on.
Speaker 2: Tour how do you feel ABOUT ti trying to come back with the album after the comedy, thing BECAUSE i had a conversation with somebody who was just kind of, like is given empty nest, syndrome like midlife, Crisis like what the fuck are you? Doing because you can't be a rapper and be, Funny you're gonna have to pick them because we ain't gonna take you serious on one of.
Speaker 1: Them mad rappers are. FUNNY i don't know If i'm putting mad in front of rappers are, funny but.
Speaker 2: YEAH i don't. Know they might be naturally. Funny they're not trying to be. Comedians oh, NO i agree. THERE i think that's that's. Unfair T i has been actively. Right he's not one of those rappers that took a huge. BREAK i, mean, yeah there's some some gaps there when you got a little bit. Older But TI i has been pretty, active even WHEN i considered him a legacy.
Speaker 3: Act he had a number one record with Young thug Like TI i has kept it. Hit TI i has always been. ACTIVE i think that's unfair.
Speaker 1: To do to the older, Artists, like, yeah nobody Thinks Bruce springsteen's having a midlife, crisis LIKE i JUST i.
Speaker 3: Think THAT'S i think that's, midlife nigga late. Life, Okay i'm. Saying i'm saying when when he Was TI's, age like THE B Street.
Speaker 5: Band was still was still when he was, age he was selling out the Fucking garden for a, Month like what are you talking?
Speaker 3: About a giant? Stadium like are you kidding? Me like that wasn't nobody's still making? Music like, Again we've talked about this plenty of. Times rap is the only genre that that frowns upon older artists continuing their career outside of what we've Seen, hove nas et.
Speaker 1: Cetera do.
Speaker 5: Listen i'll tell y'all all the, time and y'all keep tempted rappers don't. Retire we, know, no, no not that.
Speaker 4: Rapp i'm.
Speaker 5: Tired once you start making movies and films as a, rapper there is no coming. Back nas gave Us belly and got the fuck out Of. Hollywood he gave it And belly was like low. Key that could have just been like a long rap.
Speaker 2: Video that was, honestly it was a TWO b.
Speaker 1: Movie, yeah like. That shit wasn't.
Speaker 5: Like but once you start really like, yo once you really start jumping into LIKE tv and, film.
Speaker 1: You can't come back to.
Speaker 3: Rap, okay, Fair BUT i feel like T i had the the young thug about the money, record AND i think he had been In takers at that point in Atl. And like T i did Atl and had a very successful rap career after a major motion. Film, true he's he's one of the few that that has stayed consistent after doing big.
Speaker 1: Movies.
Speaker 5: True What i'm saying is when you go INTO tv and film as a, rapper it is very hard to come back and people take you serious in.
Speaker 4: Music that's just.
Speaker 3: TOUGH i THINK ti is probably one of the very few outside of like the Fun state properties and like shit like, that like real actual.
Speaker 1: MOVIES ti is one of.
Speaker 3: The Few he's stayed consistent After Oh, Yeah ludacris is a.
Speaker 4: If a ludicrous Album Drive.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow What, yeah niggas is not running to the. LUDE i don't know for, Sure ryan, Said ryan's twenty. Three he said he Knows ti as an, actor not even as a.
Speaker 4: Rapper Three, oh he just said it.
Speaker 3: THEN i mean atl was for, SIX i Mean TI i had a great rap career after, that AND i thought that was a Great.
Speaker 5: But but, again atl is similar To paydon full And barey still. Rap it's Still, Atlanta it's still it's kind of it's not take away From, yeah but even, that that's when it started to List, yeah but that's when it started to get a little, like, Oh TI i is really sure to Act And i'm not saying that. Whever, see this is where my point does, fail the all about the money record With Young. THUG i can't really tell you what else is on THAT ti, album but what that was a very very big, record but big before, THAT T i was still acting AND i THOUGHT i had big. Ones he's one of the. FEW i think that's gonna, change. THOUGH i think with that era that.
Speaker 3: Happens but these Kids Jack harlow's doing fucking movies.
Speaker 1: With With Ben affleck And Matt. Damon like times are.
Speaker 3: CHANGING i think we're going to see more of that where rappers are going to have to also do movies in the peak of their.
Speaker 4: Career, YEAH i don't want to See Jack horllow.
Speaker 1: Acting though he wasn't bad ON i mean he he wasn't in the movie that, long but he wasn't.
Speaker 5: Terrible see white man Can? John Oh, No i've refused to see you watch. THAT i saw him In Dave, okay that's. Small white man can't jump TO i Refuse once you showed me him in the gym playing, Ball i'm, like this ain't even white man can jump in the?
Speaker 4: Gym what is this?
Speaker 1: SHIP i refuse? It, WELL i mean.
Speaker 3: Listening Will smith had a great freestyle on lyrical lemonade after his movie.
Speaker 5: Career you thought that was, hard. Y'all y'all really got mad at me THAT i came in and trash that. Ship see y'all don't never put the gold, out? Y'all can we put that On?
Speaker 1: Patreon like y'all want to, talk we should put the lyrical Lemonade Will smith mall on on page.
Speaker 5: Y'all was sitting here, Like, Nah, will don't you know if you want to do? This just why is he doing? This nobody wants to See Will smith? Rapping y'all are?
Speaker 4: Crazy? Man do we have voicemails.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by boostmob unlimited talk text and?
Speaker 4: Data you've got, Male.
Speaker 6: He's Uh Rory. Demerius everybody in the. Studio i'm A day one, listener longtime. Listener fuck with y'all all that. Stuff the QUESTION i have, today it's not necessarily A Valentine's day. Question it's more of a romantic relationship, question BUT i still think it might apply to what you're trying to discuss.
Speaker 1: TODAY i am an.
Speaker 6: Emotional, ass monogamous ass who got married at twenty. Five i'm thirty. Three, Now i'm about a decade, in And i'm, wondering, like when do y'all think that the hall past conversation should come, up or if it should ever come. Up you, Know i'm about a decade in as the monogamous emotional nigga THAT i. AM i don't really feel LIKE i need one right, now but, five, ten, fifteen twenty years in the, FUTURE i might think about, it you, Know so what do y'all think about how conversation should go, down like what location when it is to. Happen, Yeah i'm interested in hearing your, thoughts not.
Speaker 2: Location why do you want you should get SOME i like.
Speaker 5: The fact that he's saying like he ain't thinking about it right. Now, nigga you thinking about it right? Now that's what you're whispering in your bathroom?
Speaker 1: Life doesn't hear like you're you thinking about a hall? Pass you want a whole pass.
Speaker 3: TOMORROW i don't think you're emotional and monogamous because one you repeated it.
Speaker 1: TWICE i think you're a Manipulative Oh, jesus, okay, well what are you telling you?
Speaker 6: What to be?
Speaker 2: Honest what youre you calling the?
Speaker 1: MANIPULATION i.
Speaker 5: THINK i THINK i don't know if hall passes are.
Speaker 1: GOOD i don't think.
Speaker 5: So it's never good knowing your partner slept with, Somebody LIKE i don't care if it was like talked about, beforehand and it's like it's just not that's not a good. Feeling LIKE i think that changes everything in a.
Speaker 2: Relationship but some, PEOPLE i hear you AND i, agree some people give hall. Passes they'll give A hall pass and just be like or a hall passes if, like if this, happens or run into, this CAN i use? It some people, say don't tell me when you use.
Speaker 1: It you have, it but don't t hell.
Speaker 5: Nah knowing your girl got a whole, past first of, all KNOWING i just don't understand the type of relationships people be in.
Speaker 1: Knowing that your.
Speaker 5: Girl you telling your, girl, nah you can sleep with somebody else with just don't tell me about, it all, right?
Speaker 4: Mariouanas, like what what you?
Speaker 1: Mean you gave your girl.
Speaker 5: Permission to sleep with somebody else and you just don't want to know when she do?
Speaker 1: It what do we? TALK i don't even.
Speaker 5: Understand, like and again y'all be saying you old, mole you're. Familiar shut the fuck. Up that's why none of you niggas is happy in your. Relationship number, One number two telling your, girl, yo, nah you can sleep with somebody, else just just don't tell me, Though.
Speaker 1: How is that a healthy? Relationship what is healthy about? That WHAT i?
Speaker 2: WILL i want to harp on his context BECAUSE i think that his context is. Important he said he got they got married very.
Speaker 5: Young AND i make that young to get married in this day, age it kind of IS i From, virginia BUT i hear.
Speaker 2: You he's, saying when does that Come?
Speaker 5: Mexico they, Late i'm, sorry that was, Unnecessary my, Bad i'm, Sorry i'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry go.
Speaker 2: Ahead he's, saying, When when could this be a realistic. CONVERSATION i think that he's being. Realistic if you're twenty five years old and you're really in this for, keeps you could be married for the next fifty. Years and, yes people do, it but we act like people ain't step, out people ain't have like this is a realistic. Conversation you're expected to sleep with the same person for fifty. Years that's not for. Everybody so a lot of people are having those. CONVERSATIONS i don't think it's.
Speaker 5: UNREALISTIC i think if you having that, conversation you're not satisfied in your, relationship because if you, satisfy like your girl is everything to, you the sex is incredible.
Speaker 4: Life you can't even fathom to sleeping with somebody.
Speaker 5: Else if your man is satisfying you and you can't even the thought of another man climbing on top of you make you throw.
Speaker 1: Up, YES.
Speaker 2: I think if you're, HAPPY i think that we are the wrong. SIR i think you called into the wrong. Podcast none of us are married and have not been in relationship with over ten, years SO i think that that's it's a different conversation with those.
Speaker 3: PEOPLE i think it's definitely tougher for people that are married at twenty five and now thirty, three with the constant amount of other people they're subjected to every single. DAY i think it fucks with the human. BRAIN i don't think he's crazy for thinking. That my question is does she get a hall? Pass that's something that he left. Out, well does the hall pass go both? Ways or do you just want to fuck?
Speaker 1: Another?
Speaker 4: NOW i think the whole passes go both. WAYS i THINK i don't know what he.
Speaker 1: Got i've been a party.
Speaker 4: Like she can't do, it but he. CAN'T i don't know what to, notice, gentleman he might be.
Speaker 3: PIMPING i didn't take that as he was suggesting that she had one as.
Speaker 1: WELL i think he was a whole past.
Speaker 2: Conversation, yeah he didn't say for, me he said a hall pass. Conversation i'm sure he's thought, about like IF i asked for, one she might ask for.
Speaker 1: Once, yeah BECAUSE i.
Speaker 3: Think that's just going to cause obviously we don't know his wife and how she would take that. CONVERSATION i just think it's not going to go the way he thinks it's going to, go or or if it goes the way he wants want it to, go he's going to start to feel insecure of how ready she was to say yes with, it because now you're looking at your, hey maybe shoot the whole pastor she's like, yeah, look, yeah you're looking at your girl like go, okay you.
Speaker 5: Know why because this is the part of the whole past that you don't talk.
Speaker 1: About she already know who she. Wanted, fuck.
Speaker 5: She already know the nigga is already proud and ready to. Go the nigga can't wait for her to be like, yo like she knows, yet young girl know if she get the opportunity to step out on, you especially if it's like it's, okay like it's a green, light like it's a hall. Passer she knows where that nigga. Lives she probably already connected to the. Wildfund she's been there right.
Speaker 3: Now And tamol's, point if she has a hall pass and you have a hall past and you both agree and you feel okay about, it it's going to be way easier in the streets for her than it is for. You if you are this, misogynist monogamous person that you say you, are you can't just go back into the wild after eight years of being a house cat and thinking about to just fall into some.
Speaker 4: Pussy nah, nah you it depends on your. Game is on your.
Speaker 1: Game you don't even know how to flirt at this.
Speaker 5: Point you come back Like Jordan ware in the four Five, Nigga you right back in the, game AND i don't.
Speaker 2: Even the streets was waiting for you to come back to play games with. You.
Speaker 1: Yeah probably maybe.
Speaker 5: If i'm married for ten years AND i come outside one, night be, like, YO i got the hall, Pass i'm knocking some down. IMMEDIATELY i already know it ain't gonna be no. YOGA i need the Fund.
Speaker 1: I'm.
Speaker 5: Getting he's been, monogamous SAYING i can't speak ten years just becauseous many more than, that because they've been married for almost ten.
Speaker 1: Years they could have been.
Speaker 5: Together it's don't mean that you're not you, know the ladies don't think you cool. Personality am not saying, that but you haven't even you don't even know what's going on outside.
Speaker 1: Anymore what he said kids was going on.
Speaker 5: Outside who gives a fuck with y'all rule things at the top like, This you DON'T i got a whole pass of the. NIGHT i just need some. PUSSY i don't care who's. DEPRESSED i don't care who's. HOMELESS i don't give a. Fuck, dude are You are you not on your? Minstrel let's fuck. TONIGHT i need Tonight and they might an't pass that likes in the hall? Path is that worth your girl getting fucked as? Well because who knows who you're going to run into to use that hall? Pass how long you gonna? Last like you could really waste your hall pass on busting in thirty seconds because you've never been in another vagina for ten years and it's just happy to be, here and she could be getting a black like blown out.
Speaker 1: Over, bro do you know your girl getting?
Speaker 2: Fucked do you know how motherfucking MAD i would be IF i found out THAT i gave my man a hall pass and he went and busted in thirty. Seconds you got this bitch sticking at my kuchi whack because you couldn't control your motherfucking. Yourself you act that you ain't never not, nice but be like.
Speaker 1: That, OH i would.
Speaker 3: Be he's been in he's been in the same vagina for ten. Years his dick is going to be, like, wait where the fuck we at and maybe get a little.
Speaker 1: Excited whole passes and you doing all that so your girls would also get fucked and maybe.
Speaker 4: Better first of, all when did hall pass.
Speaker 1: Start wilson the?
Speaker 2: MOVIE i think, no it was a thing way before. That it's always been a.
Speaker 1: Thing, no it hasn't until the. Movie, honestly, no it. Has my, uncles my.
Speaker 5: Pops ain't nobody ever, said, yeah you, know let your moms go out one night.
Speaker 1: Again i've never heard that at the.
Speaker 2: Cookout well that's because this is and this is the. Thing this is WHY i. Said people have been married, before AND i, like my grandparents were married for fifty. Years but you got an auntie that ain't you know What i'm. Saying people have stepped out. Before it just was, no, no, no, no people have stepped up or aware, no, no, no, no. No people have been aware in their marriages of. Sides before it was just don't, ask don't. Tell it was very much don't. Ask, no that's not a hall. Past, yeah that's not a hall pass.
Speaker 1: Though that's. Different that's What i'm. Saying that's excepting.
Speaker 5: Cheating, yeah that's. Different i'm talking about your baby, here, yo. Tonight go, ahead go out with the girls and if you see somebody at the ball to.
Speaker 1: You but that's not.
Speaker 2: Usually how hall passes. Work every hall Pass i've ever.
Speaker 5: Well now it was different because y'all know exactly where the nigga lived with time he get.
Speaker 1: Off, work when he come into. Town y'all know.
Speaker 5: Exactly, yeah y'all know where y'all going to sleep With if your man get you a whole, pass YOU i know exactly what a guy is.
Speaker 4: Already it's no LIKE i wouldn't take. It you wouldn't take the.
Speaker 2: WHOLE i wouldn't take The, no that's for verse. Psychology but you wouldn't take.
Speaker 1: It i'm not an.
Speaker 5: Idiot you wouldn't take it because you don't want him to get a man to take.
Speaker 4: It, No so why wouldn't you take?
Speaker 2: IT i wouldn't take it BECAUSE i would feel like that's for verse. PSYCHOLOGY i feel like you're telling, me, yeah you could go do, this you don't really want me to go do?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: DO i wouldn't do.
Speaker 5: It, No i'd understand What i'm telling me if you know your man is, like, yo, LISTEN i.
Speaker 2: Don't date men like, That SO i can't again a hypothetical that would never. HAPPEN i can't speak for that because it just it's so unrealistic to.
Speaker 3: Me and then also the whole past. Thing this is WHAT i want to know because it's a one time. Thing so fuck if you bust quick.
Speaker 1: Whatever it's just one.
Speaker 3: Night let's say it's the greatest sex. Ever it's a one time. Thing what is that solving in the next fifty years of our?
Speaker 1: Marriage?
Speaker 4: YEAH i don't.
Speaker 1: Know that's WHY i was because it's, like are you next with the?
Speaker 5: Year, Yeah like you had sex with somebody just for the, night and that was one time you just wanted to go have sex with somebody, Else.
Speaker 3: Like is it a hall pass for the rest of our marriage where we're just in an, open like open relationship even THOUGH i couldn't do that make way more sense to me then one night.
Speaker 1: Thing sometimes it could just be.
Speaker 2: Curiosity it could just be like, yo like we've been doing this for so, long let's try something.
Speaker 6: New.
Speaker 3: Whatever but that's going to be a if it's one, night she's gonna be a stain that's there for such an unnecessary, reason because nothing's gonna change for the next fifty years of your relationship because you fuck somebody one night twenty.
Speaker 4: YEARS i never understood the definition of with the.
Speaker 1: Purpose i've never met anyone that's had a hall. PASS i thought it was honestly.
Speaker 2: A movie hall passes to me When i've had discussions about them and my relationships were always if you there's this one person that IF i met this, person, yo you gotta let me BECAUSE i wanted to do it so.
Speaker 1: Badly i've heard those.
Speaker 2: Before THOSE i really understand BECAUSE i don't understand that either, MAN i get that that's this.
Speaker 1: One doesn't that do? That or dumb because, bro she's gonna run into somebody you're not. Like imagine you.
Speaker 5: Being married for eight years and your girl, like you, KNOW i love. You But, yo If denzel have a back out to swam me, On i'm sucking.
Speaker 1: It BUT i said.
Speaker 2: That but but this is the thing that is a conversation that usually happens within the first two years of the.
Speaker 1: Relationship.
Speaker 3: Yo in ninety nine percent of relationships that aren't celebrity BASED i am not running Into. Rihanna she may run Into MICHAEL. B. Jordan why would you agree to?
Speaker 2: That why is every man's hall Pass? Rihanna every man's haw?
Speaker 1: Past Is? Rihanna? Thinking rihanna would fuck any of? Us you?
Speaker 2: Know it was me LIKE i ran into What i've run into a few of my hall passes THAT i had made with other, men a few of.
Speaker 5: Them men are going to lose that battle every, time BECAUSE i promise, you.
Speaker 3: All, right never, mind, forget. FORGET i just said said that entire. THING i say all that to SAY i don't really understand the whole past. THING i don't think it solves. ANYTHING i think if you are already thinking that, way maybe you should have an open relationship, conversation BECAUSE i think if you get a taste to the streets with a hall, pass it's not going to, stop and it's just going to make everything more. Awkward AND i think if she's excited for, it it's going to make you feel even.
Speaker 1: CRAZIER i think if you get.
Speaker 2: To taste to the, streets usually as a man that's been married for eight years and you really really love your, wife you get a taste to the streets and you're learn to love her.
Speaker 1: More you're gonna love her. More Oh, no the streets is cooked out. Here streets is. Done but if you're trying to have some, fun the streets is wide.
Speaker 2: Open even if you go to but a married man that's.
Speaker 3: Trying to find a wife in this, Bunch, no it's, Cooked i'm. Saying but if you wanta, Fun, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of wives out, there but.
Speaker 4: Plenty of WIVES i want to.
Speaker 5: Meet there's a certain esthetic to the people that have all. Passes ANYBODY i know who was ever like let their girl like or let their it's a certain esthetic to. Them the their fingernails, dirty nobody want to sleep with. You i'm talking about ones that have actually went through with, It like you ain't that. Attractive it's, like OH i let my girl goes, like all, right who hit?
Speaker 1: It who hit? That?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah that's that's WHY i like when we talk about the nude beach. STUFF i also think the. Same another myth about the sex clubs and the swingers. CLUBS i don't think you're about to find in the world.
Speaker 5: Club in the swingers. Club i've never bet you're wrong About, okay so you're. Wrong, YEAH i Just i'm assuming that maybe they don't have the BEST i, think.
Speaker 2: But you have too attractive friends who have told you that they've gone to those, things they've been with attractive, men and they, like that's, no that's that's just horninessas Be, no not new, beaches the sex swingers, Clubs oh, Yeah i'm not into.
Speaker 3: Maybe not the ones that she was going to with her. MAN i do think kind of the way the nude beaches and there was like certain resorts that are made for, swingers and like you put something on your. DOOR i don't think you were getting the best.
Speaker 5: Bunch oh the upside down pineapple. People, yeah that you guys have told me. ABOUT i don't think those married couples is really who you should be.
Speaker 1: Fucking but that's just.
Speaker 5: Me i'm just not into you like that Ship LIKE i don't like nobody fucking like bitches that ain't don't do that.
Speaker 1: Because you got he got wooed at the bar and went up to the hotel.
Speaker 2: Room this swinger you was almost, there ye, Well Chuck lidel almost Got oh.
Speaker 5: No BUT i mean that WAS i, KNOW i know how it looked like that could have been the case with that that definitely was not gonna. Happen but, YEAH i JUST i don't know that whole. SWIT i just don't know, man like cause it's like who is? It where are you? From like you're supposed to just get like naked and just climb on top of, this like, eh you, don't like you don't be knowing people like how you just getting naked and start.
Speaker 1: Fucking like random? People that's always. Sir that shit is crazy to.
Speaker 5: Me i'm, sorry like people smells and senses, like, yo you don't know what you're in for with, This LIKE i just don't know how people be like, Yo i'm.
Speaker 4: Going to swingers? Club like, word like what does smell like in?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: Sorry ooh?
Speaker 1: Nothing do you have to sound like? Waivers and like you have to come with a city? TEST i would hope.
Speaker 2: So no YOU i don't think so You some some you, do the super exclusive. Ones you do have to have a clean bill of, rights but a lot of them clean bullet rights is.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, no IF i walked into a sex club and they just come on, in, sir you.
Speaker 5: Gotta cert, well you gotta sign a? Waiver do you have to sign a?
Speaker 2: Waiver same thing with like, Skiing like if you hurt, yourself it ain't.
Speaker 3: ON i get the waiver part of anything, happens it's. Fragile i'm talking about if you don't show up with your, Paperwork like are you? Good, Yeah i'm not.
Speaker 5: Rory what you ashibious for their paperwork when you?
Speaker 1: Them i'm talking about if you're in a venue of sex. Club but what does that?
Speaker 2: Mean you think people who are in sex clubs are dirtier than just regular?
Speaker 3: People you, KNOW i don't think that. WHATSOEVER i think, Shit i've told you. BEFORE i think strippers are probably cleaner because their whole job is defined on that part of their. Body strippers or porn stars and, ESCORTS i think they're a lot cleaner than and the chicks that just be on the club.
Speaker 4: And porn star escorts is two totally different.
Speaker 3: Things, well sometimes they're. All they all do the, same what? Else they check all the. Same some people are, writers producers and.
Speaker 1: Rappers multi tells. Multipa but IF i think.
Speaker 3: Of escort the hot LIKE i think high n escorts probably take care of their sexual health more than the average girl that's just out in the club getting.
Speaker 5: FUCKED i really did for work because it's their job. ESCORTS i don't know. Porn if you're in the porn, industry you get tested for.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah you have.
Speaker 3: To and that's What i'm saying that at a sex club in a venue that is made for this Should we couldn't even walk in the airport without A covid. Swab If i'm walking into a place that's designed for a bunch of people to fuck each, OTHER i think it's a sane thing to.
Speaker 1: Go, well can you bring a CURRENT std?
Speaker 4: Test oh, no for.
Speaker 3: SURE i don't THINK i understand what Demears stryda. Said, yes HAVE i slept with a stranger? Before of COURSE i. Have but the whole hotel wasn't designed for everybody to fuck each.
Speaker 4: OTHER i don't. KNOW i think we.
Speaker 5: Should i'm just too much of A german folde, Man LIKE i Can't i'm laying down on this bed with four niggas just.
Speaker 1: Finished Oh i'm. NOT i just can't see me getting turned on in that.
Speaker 4: ENVIRONMENT i.
Speaker 5: Can't, LIKE i JUST i would be, Like i'll be looking around too, much like, yo how many he was just laying Like i'm lay With homie was just laying at like and you, know mall's Not i'm not doing that all showing up when when doors.
Speaker 1: Open so by the time mall gets, there those sheets have been used like a.
Speaker 5: Lot the windows is, foggy the walls is, wet there's ham. Prints i'm. Cool it's smelled crazy in. Here it smelled like open butthole in.
Speaker 4: Here Like i'm. Cool i'm. Not i'm to be, like, Yo i'm. Next i'm.
Speaker 1: Not. Well some people go and just observe.
Speaker 2: Mom some people going like they go with their girl and they just like they get a drink because there's usually bars and the they get a drink and they just.
Speaker 4: Watch i'm. Cool we can go watch something.
Speaker 1: Else paradise is back On Who's.
Speaker 5: It's so many in the streaming. Sites it's so many things we could go. Watch, Man, LIKE i just don't know IF i want to watch, that but i mean teachers. On that's a fun third, Day, yeah like teachers on. Whatever, man all, Right well we'd be back in a couple of. Days well, Tomorrow, yeah we be back, tomorrow all, Right so we'll see you on the. Couple be, safe be. Blessed i'm that. Nigga he's just ginger PEACE
Speaker 1: Woi And mound