Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: So this is Derek.
Speaker 1: Operator, yes, operator.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is Derek. How can I help you?
Speaker 3: I don't want to speak to a bot. Operator? This is not an operator.
Speaker 2: Is there a problem with your phone or not that I can help you with? So it? Can I help you?
Speaker 1: Oper ratar?
Speaker 2: This is the person who can help you with your phone or you're back? Is there an issue I can help you with?
Speaker 1: Are you a bot?
Speaker 2: This is not a bot? How do I know you're not a bot because I'm answering your questions.
Speaker 1: But bots can answer questions as well. Operator.
Speaker 2: May I help you with anything? This is Derek? How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Okay? Same bot?
Speaker 2: This is not a bot? What is your issue?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Derek?
Speaker 1: Derek? My name is Pete Deakins, and I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: What are you ups thought about?
Speaker 3: My phone is simply not working and I can't get the E tunes to open up on my ephone and I need it fixed, and I've called it yesterday somebody tried to help me out. I don't know if it was another bot or what, but it was completely useless.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, it's an iPhone, and is iTunes?
Speaker 1: No, it's my phone.
Speaker 2: I know it's your phone. Yeah, I'm trying to help you with the app. The app is called iTunes.
Speaker 1: Is that the app you're trying to e tunes? It's called iTunes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, iTunes. They could go. Okay, you're using an iPhone, so you have a.
Speaker 3: Bump and I can't get my camera to sync up with my e phone either.
Speaker 2: Look, I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish. You're not making a lot of sense, and you're.
Speaker 1: Being kind of groomed operator.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not a I'm trying to help you. I need you to help me. Help you. Okay, look at your phone and just walk me through what the problem is that you have. What do you see on your phone right now?
Speaker 3: It's just a blank screen. Right now, I'm just staring at a Samsung logo.
Speaker 2: Samsung. Yes, that's an Android.
Speaker 1: That's not an iPhone, it's a phone.
Speaker 2: We take care of Apple products.
Speaker 1: Yes, so fix my phone.
Speaker 2: This is not an Apple phone. You have to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Operator.
Speaker 2: I am an operator. Look, I'm sick and tired of people calling the line, and maybe you're having issues when I'm not a I'm a real person who can help you. I need you to stop making different cells. And we are at the store and work with people who have people have masputers. Stop doing it. Stop just listening for a second. Okay, mess it. I'm hanging it up. Don't call it down yet.
Speaker 3: This is actually Doubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your coworker Pete set you up.
Speaker 1: Joke. He said that you guys get a lot of ridiculous complaints that wanted me to mess.
Speaker 2: With its too early. Yes, of course you would.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone branks. We say mornings on the twenties,