Speaker 1: I feel like I'm like backpack wrapper level Ridge right now, does that make sense? I'm not like rapper Rapper Ridge, but I'm like me and someone who is on Ruckus Records in the nineties probably makes the same amount Like any of the niggas on sound Bombing, We probably make the same amount of money. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Racist the.
Speaker 3: Money star stuff. I can't tell me. Bang bang bang skeet skeet skeet. There it is there, it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 1: Me, the podcast where we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black expience theories.
Speaker 3: And we finally worked to prove that the game turning his tear drop tattoo into a butterfly tattoo into an LA logo is the first ever recorded triple down in bad decisions for face tattoos. That is, that is phenomenal shitty decision making.
Speaker 4: What about the Gucci made I would argue that Gucci, while while his his ice cream was more substantially offensive and and frankly bad compared to the game's decision making, he didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Three different times. He did anytimes he made one bad choice with the ice cream, and then he was like, I am going to do my best to make this fade over time. I have made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my question. Do you think there's a possibility for a four down?
Speaker 3: Do you think you could see that it's tough because that la is big now it's yeah, it's pretty big compared to what it started.
Speaker 1: As it has gotten heavy. I don't think he should have played out. I don't think he should have left the butterfly. I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 3: You think he should have stopped that butterfly. It wasn't that terrible. It didn't feel incorrect for whatever the game was trying to be at the time.
Speaker 1: And he's like, let's be honest, he's a pretty dramatic guy, but he's a diva.
Speaker 3: He is a for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you remember I had to stop following him on Instagram because he would have those like just those dirty, dirty posts of him in like tight tight underwear with what I'm gonna be honest, I think it's probably a fake penis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was objectively either you have the biggest penis in the Greater Los Angeles area or or sir you've put it. You've put a hell of an egg glant inside your drawers, trying to pass it off to all of us.
Speaker 1: That was fake. I remember seeing it and being like, good god.
Speaker 3: It was the first time I respected the game. I was like, oh, whoa.
Speaker 1: No, because I was like, I was like, impossible. Yeah, he doesn't have like he doesn't have guys with a giant penis energy. No. That Yeah, it's confidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's confidence. Definitely feels like a man with a small like I wouldn't say small, but certainly too small for his six four frame.
Speaker 1: Right right, big huge dick. Dude. It's like kind of dumb, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, the blood is going down there. You're not like fun and the game. He's very smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's smart, but he's he's annoying about it, and and he's he's constantly lying to us about things that that we could easily check. And it's like, yeah, you just although he was on Change of Heart, did you ever see that he was blonde?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, this was way before that. This was like before he was even a successful rapper. He did that old game show Change of Heart. They used to be on upn and he was just a nice man who him and his girl went on the show. For those that don't remember the premise, the deal was you you go on the show with your significant other and then they send you out on separate dates with a new person, and then you come back and decide if you want to stay with the person you've you came with or you have quote unquote a change of heart and you start dating the other individual.
Speaker 1: What happened to him? Did he get change of hearted? He did?
Speaker 3: So the game goes out on this date. They always set you up with a bad bitch who was like fucking gorgeous and cool and spends the whole time being like, Hey, I think your penis would take the best in my mouth, and I don't know why your girl doesn't feel that way. I'm a perfect Yeah, you're I can. If I could fit it in here, I would suck it further forever. And so the game goes out with the girl. They have a sexy time, and his girl goes out with the guy. They have a sexy time, and then she comes back and she says she wants to have a change of heart. After he goes I want to be with my lady.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the worst.
Speaker 3: Outcome again, A penis that that is forgettable, at the very least for for a lady that was willing to go on TV.
Speaker 1: With the game. Yeah, if he was doing that, she wouldn't even go down there.
Speaker 3: No change the art, motherfucker. You have a rare artifact trapped in your Pantsiana Jones Penis, Yeah, this is you know, you know, sloths used to be like six ft feet tall. This is like, this is like a different era of an that.
Speaker 1: Man has a different a different time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is prehistoric, big dog. If that's what we're talking about, I'm not gonna give this up.
Speaker 1: That ship is so big it looks like it could be the result of some kind of a black magic curse.
Speaker 3: Right, like you wish to be a world famous rapper. And then the Witch was like, but I'm cursing you with the big pigenis And he's like, but that's fucking awesome, and she's like, no, no, no, no, not the way, not the way I plan on hitting you.
Speaker 1: Did he dial it back? Does he still do that? I don't follow him anymore because.
Speaker 3: I'd never followed. I was tracking the game. I knew that would that was a mistake.
Speaker 1: Hey, I liked it. I liked that first album, man, I did like it.
Speaker 3: I mostly for updates of the game. Actually see him getting in fist fights and at Drew League videos. That's that's the most common time I see the game is him playing in the Drew League, which I guess he thinks he's talented enough to keep up with like you know, fucking Trey Young when he's bored during the summer. I mean, he's tall, but he's also like thicker than he used to be, and he ain't moving and I think part of the reason he's and that heavy heavy penis uh he has to wear Allen iverson size shorts just to cover.
Speaker 1: Two pairs of compression short song.
Speaker 3: But but he's constantly getting in fistfights at these league games because somebody sets a pick on him and then he's like ready to square up.
Speaker 1: Would you if it was offered, would you play? Uh?
Speaker 3: Again, No, because I'm afraid, well you know what I mean, Like I what I my absolute nightmare is. I'm now a part of a video where they're like, damn, this up and coming player just went the fuck off for sixty eight points and it's nothing but me guarding him the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't want I understand, because that's like, that's tough to come back from. You're gonna have your wife and kid in there. You don't need that.
Speaker 3: Bro. If he's just saucing on me, and then there's one video of me like going up for a layup and he just even watks it out. Yeah, it's like, ah, no, man, I'm there's too much at steak here.
Speaker 1: I've often thought getting posterized is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to a person.
Speaker 3: You've never been dumped on?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I never not like, not like in a major way.
Speaker 3: No good for you. Yeah, I see it in your eyes that you have. I've been I've seen it all.
Speaker 1: Baby. What is that feeling of?
Speaker 3: Like, what what's the lowest low you know of? What's what? How what's the depth of your bad decision making?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: I did a set one time with my my zipper down and you can see my penis for most of.
Speaker 3: It was this that going good was it was it.
Speaker 1: It was an open mic, so it was like one you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh, so this was like a bad decision stacked on the worst outcome. Yeah, man, fuck yeah, that's that's what getting dunked on feels like. I bet, I bet they're comparable feelings.
Speaker 1: When they dunked on you, was it like did you feel the nuts on the shoulder? No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a nuts on shoulder level dunking. I was more. I was closer to the chest, so I was going up thinking I had a shot. Oh it, And in that way it made it worse, you know what I mean, where it's like, oh, if I could stop this, or because I've never been able to dunk, but I I'm a pretty good defender, and so I thought, oh, I could stop this early before it makes it all the way up. And that motherfucker was bouncier than me and somehow had jets in his little feats and and god damn, just ate me alive.
Speaker 1: I would worry about the sound I would make if I got dunked on. Well, that's the thing that's so that would come out of me, like I don't know, like what did you get dumped on?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Like no, Like that's that's my big worry, Like, yeah, I don't remember what I think. I think it's one of those hollow sounds that uh that you know after a bomb, where it's just that that screech, that's that's probably what I heard after. I don't like what came out of me. Yeah, and I was playing point guard and and so another person had to see me get dunked on, take the ball out and then choose to pass me the ball. But yeah, no, what kind of leader am I?
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm bringing it up now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like no, no, no, no, watch how I distribute. Sure, I got dumped on, but I also know three plays.
Speaker 1: I'm the only true general out here.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, this is I gotta go home. Man, you gotta take me out.
Speaker 1: Coach. Yeah, that's a tough thing to have happened to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's hard. We I don't I think we've we've introduced ourselves. I don't know that we we've done any formal work here. I I'm Langston Kerman. And if you've made it this far, you knew that. And and also, uh, if you if you didn't know that, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you stick around this long? What could you possibly affect this place? Cast was gonna be about with all that kid. We dropped into the game talk early. Yeah, this isn't even what our show is about, but we made we made hard fastened choices right away.
Speaker 1: I'm worried that he's gonna hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh the game. You think he's a listener.
Speaker 1: I think he's dramatic enough to somehow have found it.
Speaker 3: I will say I definitely think the game has Google alerts for the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, Olivia, don't put the game in is.
Speaker 3: Let's let's unpack this. Are you? Is your fear of the game that like that he'll retaliate with violence or is it? Where where are you in the game?
Speaker 1: I just don't want to be out like a smoothie king and you know he catches me or some ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not that he'll hunt you down, but that like but.
Speaker 1: Sometimes in Los Angeles. I'm in Los Angeles, Yeah, I'm in game type places, you know, shocks restaurant in LA maybe on my face, and then it's like then the game's like, what's that shit? She was talking about my dick? And then it's like, oh man, he'll probably be with whack one hundred, And then I for struck, couldn't fight the game and whack one hundred.
Speaker 3: Damn Okay, I see that. He seems like, yeah, he'd he'd wait to fight you in a very public place.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: And to your point, he is still a big motherfucker who picks his opponents wisely.
Speaker 1: I'd have to the only the only thing I could do is I'd have to either I'd have to hit him first, because then it's like, you know, the video of me getting beat up is like, yeah, but he got him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta hit him in those giant fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: I gotta grab a belt loop and jump up and just give into.
Speaker 3: And let that mouth like a crumble, and and you'll be a bad guy. The internet would be like, that's corny. You punched him in the dick. But it's like, nah, but where else are you gonna punch it?
Speaker 1: The game? Yeah, that's his power source.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the one thing that he has going for, which is that that massive prehistoric dick.
Speaker 1: There are there are rappers I think I can fight. I just don't think the game is one. He's very Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lil UZI has been beat up enough times that I feel I feel absolutely confident that I if I.
Speaker 1: Could pick you up. I feel good about it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I like, if I could just like grab.
Speaker 3: You yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Or if it's like or if it's like if you're fit enough for me to like get my arms down and then like pick up and like bomb that I feel then I feel okay. But anybody bigger than that, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I'm always impressed with uh with NBA fights because oftentimes the guys are so vastly different in height. Like the other day, Austin Rivers got in a fight Mobamba. It was like, hey, he's so much bigger than you and you you're just riding off of Austin Rivers confidence to face off and he's a bad fighter.
Speaker 1: He didn't look good at all. I mean, I think the fighting isn't some skill, right. How many rappers? How many rapper boxing videos have we seen where you're like, oh, ship a.
Speaker 3: Chance, Yeah, When then you see Meek Mill practice and you're like, oh, beat the funk out of me. Look, man, I get it, you so coked, but I beat your ass.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Man, he is a weird guy that he's.
Speaker 3: A He's a fucking weirdo and not in an affectionate like, oh what an artist kind of way.
Speaker 1: You know, he's like that weird French fights in the pool ship Like I don't know what he's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What's your playing? How'd you get so rich?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't. I think we highly overestimate how much a lot of rappers make and have, and I think it's safe to say you are you are doing? Like I've heard numerous sort of like suggestions that blue faces like broke, and it's like, yeah, I think I think that's more rappers are like that than they are not.
Speaker 1: I saw him at La X one time. He definitely got on the plane and last, and that's like, I don't know, maybe you don't have status with Southwest you a lot like get your diamond medallion up, you know what I mean, I'm platinum baby.
Speaker 3: It's uh, yeah, it feels like to have money, you at least have status on airlines. And if you don't, then something has happened. Either you bought this ticket literally five minutes ago, or or you ain't as rich as we all presumed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was dressed really nice, but yeah, and he had a Louis bag. But yeah, got on the plane last fun.
Speaker 3: Well, we we wish Blue Face the best. You know, that nice man who there's no other reason to criticize besides uh his struggling, uh financial situation.
Speaker 1: Hey, bunch down, you know what I mean, Academic City's gonna buy your house.
Speaker 3: I don't know you're going you're you're doing a lot and you're going through a lot. So so I hope, I hope it's all paying off for you, Blue Face.
Speaker 1: It's complicated to be a rapper.
Speaker 3: It's it's very complicated to be a rapper. It's even more complicated to be uh, I guess a crip rapper.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh. We we have a conspiracy theory that you and I talked about ahead of time. We were discussing the possibility of this being a real thing. But the conspiracy we talked about is my mama told me the NFL is scripted. Scripted now, yeah, full script now. It's worth noting this has been sort of a viral conversation on Twitter for a few days now, but it specifically comes from an interview with Arian Foster, who went on a podcast and said exactly this, that the NFL is scripted, that it's completely made up that in fact, the entire premise of practicing and and sort of like all the sort of like preseason fucking like camps and shit, is just dedicated to these people learning their quote unquote lines and positions blocked so that they can help the script come to be.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't even think about this until just now. But here's thing number one. Right, people go to practices. Yeah no, wait, but there's children there. There's all kinds of people.
Speaker 3: And in fact, the NFL, I think, is the only sport that does that where you're like, yeah, come watch us practice, you can.
Speaker 1: Watch the whole thing. We'll sign some balls. It's a good time for the kids. So that's already stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: That Bro's an idiot.
Speaker 3: They make the practice facilities like fucking like hubs in the cities and shit, like, yeah, you gotta go down to the fucking to this spot so that you can watch Tom Brady stretch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, shout out to dub Valley in Denver. It's it's major. Yes, that's the one thing. Also, I because I do think that there is I do think that there is a case for this idea.
Speaker 3: I think that he's lying. Whoa say more.
Speaker 1: I think that if you were going to script the entire NFL, you would not need Arian Foster's input. Like people's lives are just gonna have drama that plays out them, plays out in them anyways, right, Like so I think it's like you gotta talk to Tom Brady, you know what I mean, You gotta talk to the Malmes, You gotta talk to everybody in Philly. But like, do you have to talk to I don't think. I don't think it would be that the rookies don't know about that ship.
Speaker 3: You know you're saying, you're saying, if your impact is not substantial enough, you don't need a script. You just need to uh to show up and let the true script script ease handle their business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. It's like it's like with like it's like with it's like with basketball, where it's like yeah, point shaving. It's not like it's never a whole team. It's just like two guys.
Speaker 3: Right, and they just have to have enough impact on their own to make the shit happen.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: Everything else is is whatever.
Speaker 1: Cause he's like also like because then he's like, yeah, the script writers so then how big is this? Is this a sag after gig or you know what I'm saying, you're talking directly with the writers. You for six eight forty you were talking directly.
Speaker 3: Writers, And that's That's also something that felt a little challenging for me in this this whole thing is that like, look, I've been in writers rooms where like the star decides to pop in, they never help, do you know what I mean? Like it truly makes shit way worse when the person who's famous wants they go, well, I don't know what if I like jump over the nigga and uh yeah, and don't don't the full ball through the goal post. And it's like, hey, dog, that's not we ain't even that's not what we're doing here. We're just trying to get the third down, big dog.
Speaker 1: We don't. I wrote I wrote for an award show with with the famous host who was a quarterback, and he just wanted to make fun of Danica Patrick the whole time in a way where it helped personal. Like he'd leaves and then we'd like it'd be after lunch, you'd come in and he'd be like, so I'm thinking about this, Danni Ka Patrick situation.
Speaker 3: They're like, what, well, no nobody wants to talk about danic Ka, Patrick big Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, famous people haven't come in with good ideas. I get it because you you know, your feelings are hurt because you're not in the league anymore.
Speaker 3: I understood, Yeah, you're building these personal vendettas that would have been resolved if you could still just like focus on a game ahead of you. But now it's like, no, I will I will make Danica Patrick my super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like, oh so, what was he trying to like, what was he trying to accomplish with it? Like, I also have the idea. I don't like the idea that if the NFL has always been scripted, you were the first one in this whole once in Super Bowl fifty four or some shit, you were the first one to ever drop this knowledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's that's uh. And we've talked about this a few times on the podcast. I think that's always the challenge with conspiracy theories, especially ones of this scale, is like it would require a level of like complicit silence on the part of a lot of people who have been fucked over by this league. Frankly, back half times that like you. For them not to have said anything would be crazy. For Colin Kaepernick to not have come up and been like, hey, it's scripted, by the way at this point, would be impossible.
Speaker 1: What about major injuries? What about old boy? You think he started the season? They're like, you're gonna die on the field.
Speaker 3: That will bring you back?
Speaker 1: You were back though, but like that's in, that's a new contract. Like what are you talking.
Speaker 3: About, and you'll never play again by the Yeah, this is you're from the game of football for what like is.
Speaker 1: Now how you said basketball, I'd have been like, of course the NBA. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: So the NBA that makes perfect sense. Well, I I will say that that we need to take a break. We have a break coming up. But I'm excited to find out exactly all of your thoughts on the NBA rigging and or more on the NFL scripting. We're gonna take a break. It'll be back with more likes, the more, David and more. My mama told me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, b yeah, we are back discussing whether or not professional sports is rigged.
Speaker 1: Football I think we've debunked. But I will say basketball it's.
Speaker 3: Always I tell me more because because I love because we're not just talking rigged, rigged, you're saying that that basketball is scripted, level rigged.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's rigged. I think it's there are the teams who are supposed to do what they do. I think that there's often marketing campaigns around those things. You know what I mean? You remember Little Penny saying, Kobe Lebron, Kobe Lebron, Like, what am I supposed to think about that? There's clearly like there's clearly like especially David Stern like, I I just feel like if there's not if the if it's not rigged, there are ways that they would like it to work out that they do their best. Yeah to specifically two thousand and nine, the West Conference Finals. They weren't ready for, you know, a team of unsung heroes Denver Nuggets. They weren't ready for that. They weren't ready for a tiny man like Earl boykends off the bench with the ring. They can't have that. They can't have that. Kenyan Martin was a menace. He had lipstick tattooed on his neck. They couldn't have that. So they had to give it to who Kobe because that was all calls.
Speaker 3: I I feel like everybody has a Kobe example of the rigging that hurt them the most, mine personally being the Sacramento Kings of whatever the fuck year that was. But that early two thousand Sacramento Kings with Chris Coover and Doug Christie and all them, and I was like, this is this is the greatest team ever? Simple and they were. They were they were torn asunder by Robert Orry.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's ship like that. Doesn't it make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I definitely am am a hurt man as you are are. We actually talked about this exact subject, or at least a version of this subject with Tone Bell last may I want to say if I'm remembering correct, and Tone believed that the NFL and NBA were rigged, and we talked specifically. In the research sort of found that a lot of what people suggest is is that it's not so much scripted in the way that Arian Foster is suggesting, but these leagues do have biases in wanting certain stories to be able to happen. So it's not so much them giving a fuck if one team wins a championship or not, but they do give a fuck whether or not like that that hero's tale happens from beginning to end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that they I think that there's you know, there's obviously only so much impact that you can have. Like that's why I feel like it's not scripted, because every now and then you'll see a guy go rogue, saying like like Westbrook on that one, that was like he wasn't supposed to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Lynsanity is a do going rogue.
Speaker 1: Cohen rogue that was not supposed to That was not supposed to happen at all at all at all.
Speaker 3: So it's like and they marketed it, they went like, oh fuck, we can make a bunch of money off of this, so they bought into it very quickly. But no, that wasn't like they whoever Adam Silver didn't start there. I think it was still David stern In. But but whoever was in charge at the point didn't go like and this year, we're gonna have an Asian dude, No, the greatest player on the planet for for four weeks.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sounds insane what you're saying. Yeah, no, like nobody could have seen that.
Speaker 3: He'll be six five and uh and and petit and we're gonna make him the literal greatest player on the planet for a month, and then somehow it never comes back. He'll never have even a moment the one he had so strange.
Speaker 1: It's also like, and I mean, I go back to my team, like I have for years felt that the Nuggets, despite themselves, were just always supposed to be a second class team. You think you think the NBA was ready for Jokic Nikola Joki is an MVP. I love him right ugly it's basketball like, it's all ugly until the pass is caught goes in.
Speaker 3: The passes are phenomenal in that it looks like he drops the ball every time, like he's fucking up, and then it ends up being the most amazing pass that you could have imagined.
Speaker 1: He plays like mister magoo, you know what like he plays He plays basketball like mister McGoo walking through a fucking conception.
Speaker 3: And all his manisms are are super fucking European.
Speaker 1: Oh not so tired all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's rubbing his head weird and shit, and you're like, I'm not sure this man should be allowed on this court. I don't think he's I think they're gonna bully him, but then he's like, now watch this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come to find out you know what it is. It's like, did you see that new Eddie Murphy movie?
Speaker 3: You people?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, shots?
Speaker 3: Everybody shut you know, Sam jay Is went crazy, But yes, you people.
Speaker 1: But when Jodah Hill played basketball and you're like, there's no way, and then even looking at it, it looked bad. But the shots got knocked down. That's yeah.
Speaker 3: It was very garbage basketball and it was clearly written with the intention of a better basketball player having having played this part they wanted. You know, Harrolson, you.
Speaker 1: Don't think he would have wrote that. I bet he wrote that for himself.
Speaker 3: I would I think he did write it for himself. But I think that's ego, baby. I don't think that that's I don't think that he was like, basketball is my best sport. I think he was like, what's black that I can do? I fake basketball?
Speaker 1: Wait till I do a reverse. Guess who's coming to dinner and it's just going to be me hitting home runs on these bitch ass white boys. I'm gonna go to the park and just have chewing tobacco and just yeah, do white people play pick up baseball? I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think that's of the fifties when stickball existed, and.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, it feels like it would be more of a Dominican thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have, they have record like, they have very sort of like leagues. They have sort of like real games, but they don't just like hit the driveway and practice baseball and shit. No, I don't think so, not anymore. Maybe they do, I mean with kids obviously, but not grown men sitting and being like, hey, let's go. They play softball though, I think they play softball. Okay, I think some boys will get together and throw a big old softball at each other.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to all that, I say that, Yeah, I think the NBA is rigged. I don't think the NFL is also too many variables right right, It's like it's or no, the NFL is not enough variables, meaning meaning that I think the longer, the longer the season, the more games and stuff like that. Or oh, I guess that would be easier to write because there's not that many.
Speaker 3: Games, right, yeah, I mean sixteen games per team, that that you hire a writing staff for each team and.
Speaker 1: What do you think the writing staff's like ten, Yeah, yeah, it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be a big room, I think, because fifty.
Speaker 1: Two players and coaches have coaches also have their own dramas and shit going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have to really like be you have to be thinking for enough positions and like strategizing with the the other teams as well. Like it, there has to be cross pollination. You can't just write your side of the ball, right, I mean right, so it it feels like a pretty massive undertaking that that doesn't even seem possible.
Speaker 1: Frankly, Yeah, I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Because football is more possessions than it is even fucking like minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly. Just the pace of the game. It's really hard to dictate too, Yeah, like yeah, yeah, I just don't and and I just don't. Football still has upsets. I feel like in my lifetime of sports, I've seen more major upsets in football than I have in basketball. Right, Basketball usually who you think is gonna win wins. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There, you know, it's a much harder thing to have a major upset in basketball. But some of that also is that football is one and done and so it's like, yeah, if these dudes, you know what I mean, it's one and done and it's really about smash into each other. So like, if I just show up with the wrong energy for for getting smashed, I'm I'm gonna lose and I can't do nothing about it kind of thing, right right, Whereas like basketball, if I you know, if I got drunk the night before and have a bad game, I get like six more chances to fix.
Speaker 1: I mean, they said Alan Irison did it all the time. Yeah, yeah, I still I still love his nuggets heres though I wouldn't take back a single minute.
Speaker 3: Really because they didn't do anything for you.
Speaker 1: Guys, I take that back. It was just cool that he was here, but it was also like you could tell he wasn't like here, you know what I'm saying, Like, no, he was.
Speaker 3: His heart had moved on from the NBA by that.
Speaker 1: Point, and nobody ever hangs out here when they're pro like are pro like mellow. It was like he was gone whenever he could be like people aren't just like.
Speaker 3: And it was the wrong group of guys to surround him with if you needed him to like buy into a a system and or even like the premise of playing yeah all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like fucking j R. Smith and and Kenyan Martin and Carmelo Anthony and it's like, yeah, well of course he's not gonna pay attention.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, and they're all everybody was on their way out kind of. So it was like a team that you could feel. Listen, that's not the point.
Speaker 3: It wasn't George Carl your coach by.
Speaker 1: Then, Yes, George Carl was our coach.
Speaker 3: And what a deeply racist man that is. Nobody was feeling encouraged and or motivated by George Carl.
Speaker 1: I mean, George Carl looks racist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he proves it.
Speaker 1: Boy, he's got that. He's got that face with like no lips like that, Like no, the smaller the lips, the more I think you're gonna say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And for a while he had like no hair on top and like long in the back, and it's like, oh, you're a wild guy, George Carl.
Speaker 1: You hate that because that's starts with the Cave. These are all.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there are some last names of the Cave that are pretty cool and.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're black, though I know I'm not saying you.
Speaker 3: Half my family ain't. And are they racist, all of them? Some of them are, They don't. None of it is rooted in as much a hatred but a fear if if it.
Speaker 1: Is, yeah, I think I have some in my family. It's more hatred based. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ours was just I ain't never been around that, and that scares me. So I'm gonna, I'm gonna, you know, do what Hihuahua's doing and yap and nip kind of ship.
Speaker 1: I was just like, why is he following me in the grocery store?
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like he's not. This is just a groceries.
Speaker 1: Everybody in there.
Speaker 3: So in the in the the research that I did for the tone Bell of it All, and I'm glad you brought up the NBA because there are a few specific examples that people point to when they talk about like sort of these hero stories getting out of hand or at least becoming a little too pointed for us to be able to deny some of the the fucking, you know, the writing as it were. One of the examples they bring up is the two thousand and five New Orleans Hornets, where they they go from basically being one of the worst teams in the league to then like having like this historic rise and part of it is sort of like wanting to link it with the narrative of Katrina and the city coming back to life so that you can rebuild finances.
Speaker 1: New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, New Orleans needed it for both their their own personal like emotional well being, but also literally they needed the win to be able to like restore this fucked up sort of like situation.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I can go with that because where were the Knicks or like sometimes like what you do it for New Orleans but not for New York City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's that's a good point. They that two thousand and one team didn't do anything to.
Speaker 1: Be I don't even know who was in there.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you. I might, I don't know. Alan Houston probably was still Let's look up two thousand and one New York Knicks. We need to see. Yeah, they did not rally. No, was there a team that that? Uh they were still coached by Jeff Van Gundy. Let's let's start there. I love deeply it was. Yeah, Okay, Marcus Canby, we're talking to Alan Houston. Mark Jackson was still playing basketball at the time. You've got Travis Knight, You've got Latrelle Spreewell, Kirk Thomas, the oldest looking man that ever was, and Charlie Ward. Those were the highlights of that year. And I believe that was second Olivia saying it is the second most looked up question about the Knicks. Have the Knicks ever been good?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't not.
Speaker 3: They had that one year with essentially this same roster, and I can't remember what year it was where they were the eighth seed of the playoffs and then ended up going to the finals that it was essentially that same group. I feel like that was like two thousand, maybe like ninety.
Speaker 1: Nine, Okay, that could be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was nineteen ninety nine that the Knicks went to the finals with the actually that same group, but Patrick Ewing was still on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Damn poor Nicks. Yeah, I'll tell you what. That ship has never been scripted because they are terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they and boy are there are a lot of people invested in their success and.
Speaker 1: I know, and every other team has like done it. Every other team in the league has gone from rags to riches. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Once the Bengals, once they they sort of figured it out. It was like, oh, no, you like Bengals a fucking uh who Joe Burrows ship. Oh yes, the Bengals. Yeah, Bengals.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like no, they they give people a shot every once. Yeah, but no, man, And I mean Cleveland. Cleveland was like a joke when we were growing up. So I guess I'm split on this now the further we go into it, I'm like, maybe it's like, I think that I think that you're right. I think that idea of like there are certain narratives that are there trying to push for money and shit like that. I think that that is true. And I think ultimately you can do you can't have a lot of sway in it, but at the end of the day, it's still hooping. Yeah, I do think like I think, for example, the league desperately wanted Lebron to get a championship for the Cavaliers, right. I think that that that would that meant the world to everybody in charge, everybody that had financial investment in this this fucking system. I don't think they have the ability to like fully get him the championship, but I do think they capitalize on a bunch of choices that are already being made by these guys. So when when fucking Draymond Green is being a dick and swinging his foot and kicking and ship, they go, well, yeah, suspend him. Yeah, We're we want them to win. Yeah, we don't want to spend that dude. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, We're not gonna fucking you know what I mean, like we're gonna take advantage of him being an idiot. We're we want them to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's definitely the case. I think that's I think that is definitely the case. Yeah, it's football football. I would argue.
Speaker 3: It's it's similar shit where they're like, hey, we we would love for there's no reason for forty six, forty five year old Tom Brady to be as great as he was. I mean, he obviously is a great player, and it's not to take anything away from him, but like that Buccaneers championship didn't feel like a fucking like hey man, it was.
Speaker 1: The same with Peyton and the Broncos championship, Like it was like they love that redemption quarterback story, Like my team cast me aside, yeah back, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think they had to want that for him as much as he wanted it for for himself. So he puts in the work, he becomes this phenomenal player, and then the league goes, hey, man, if there's any moments where it's between Brady and this other quarterback, it's always Brady.
Speaker 1: It's always Brady. Yeah, Yeah, I think that's fair. Damn, I think we cracked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, I think I think we've covered this pretty well.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know that we we've landed any proof of of this being scripted, but it sounds like we're in agreement that some sort of mischief is happening in the background.
Speaker 1: For sure, And there's always to your own research, brother, Like there's your two rabbit holes you can go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that's if you want scripting to be real, you can fully Yeah, you can find it out there. The other day, I was watching a video where they were saying that the the the NBA is a simulation, that that it was completely simulated, and part of the argument they were making was a bunch of clips where you see players doing identical things at the exact same time. That there are like glitches where you can watch like three players on one team all.
Speaker 1: Oh I've seen Yeah, I've seen that kind of thing. But then that means that goes back to like that, then that means they're all computers, all the players. Yeah, and like that, I've met argument, I've met basketball players in real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that. They're saying, like the individuals are computers out there as much as we are all living in a computer and the NBA's glitches are evidence of this whole thing being a rooss.
Speaker 1: You ever feel like that movie The Matrix really did a little too much debt, more damage than it did good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it especially I would say for white people not to not to make this an entirely racial thing. But but white boys have bought into the premise of the simulation I think more than any other group.
Speaker 1: Yo, love it, they love it. That shit comes up so much and it's like, I don't know, have you watched that movie. It's not that smart, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think the premise is really really smart. Yeah, the premise, and then you watch what they do to prove the premise and then to like tell the story, and you're like, I guess pay phones, all right, that's how I get in and out of the matrix.
Speaker 1: I okay, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, Yeah, it's like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think. I think some of this is just I think you were just writing ship. The third movie is nonsense, that's dog. Did you see the new one? No? I didn't see the new one because I can't.
Speaker 3: The new one almost feels like that we might have been tricked by like some special needs people, oh like with Lost, Yeah, like that. This whole thing was like, oh, you didn't know what you were doing at all, and it was truly just like some weird monkey typewriter shit that got you three four movies.
Speaker 1: I mean, haven't seen how Hollywood works. That makes sense to me. That's what we should talk about, is Hollywood rigs next time. Yeah, Hollywood.
Speaker 3: I actually would love to talk about this, because boy, do I believe that that this.
Speaker 1: No questions, no questions is made up as hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think none of this is real. And yeah, honestly we should unpack that. We'll maybe do that for one of our upcoming episodes is the rigging of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Can't wait because I got some wild swings, all right, Well, we got to get to that.
Speaker 3: That's exciting and more importantly, if you want to send us your own conspiracy theories, your own drops, if you want to accused Arian Foster of greater crimes than we are able to, please please send those theories to my mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you and give us a call a four four Little moms, A four four little moms. We want to hear from you, like subscribe, rate review YouTube dot com is where we also have plenty of places for you to see us. And and that's the whole shebang. Okay, I did all the bureaucratic ship, bye, bitch.
Speaker 1: Just's got to come outside. Chips and your Kala bears are racist. The hosting money turkey stuff, I can't tell me