Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain drops on today's episode of Reality with the King. Oh honey, it's a solo episode. Me, myself and I in my Beyonce boys. So we are going to recap and by way, I meet me and the rain drops. You guys, you listeners. So we are going to recap part three of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion. And the reason why I wanted to do this episode solo, it's because there were a lot of nuances in this episode and I need you guys to hear it straight from me, no interruption, no one else's pov.
Speaker 2: I wanted you guys to hear it from me.
Speaker 1: This also is an important episode because it is the final episode of the Amazing, the Beautiful, the Talented Garcel Bouvet, who, like Elvis Honey has left the building. So before we get to that, let's start from the top. Okay, because you know, being a top is always good. I'm here all night, folks. Okay, those who get it, got it. Okay, good, let's get it to the beginning of the episode. It's obvious that Garsel, Baby, she was not happy to be there the entire reunion parts one and two. She wasn't big Garsel that we are all used to, you know, bubbly and you know, vibrant and you know, somebody that really had a presence of like I'm here, I'm gonna stand on business and I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna gather you girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, we did not really get any of that in the first two parts, and Honey Child, we did not get any of that in part three. It was sad to see my girl in this state of affairs, because let's have a real conversation. I think for Garsel, something happened allegedly between her and Sutton before she even got to the building to take the reunion, and I think a lot of that had to do with her watching the episodes.
Speaker 2: Her seeing more and more and more of her quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Best friend, Sutton kissing Kyle's and I think Garcel really just felt like she was at this alone. She had no friends, and that's what happens reality stars when you really devote your time and attention to one person on the show. Because of the alliance and the alliance that Garcela had with Sutton, I think it was the realization that it was one sided for her. Sutton enjoyed Garcel, but I think we all know that Sutton wants to be with the cool girls, and I think it was a tough pill for Garsell to swallow. I think Garcel realized that I'm at this alone and I love me some Garcel, but we're gonna have a real conversation. Garcel did herself no favors by being bosom buddies with only Sutton.
Speaker 2: I watched the show.
Speaker 1: Garcel never once decided to really foster any relationships with any of the ladies.
Speaker 2: In a real, genuine way.
Speaker 1: We saw durt and Erica Jane kick off Durit's first season with them in Odds. We saw Pantygate, We saw Durite make Erica Jane cry on the boat. We saw these two women have it out, and what we did get a chance to see, is these two women find a way to have a fruitful friendship, because that's what happens when you're on the show with somebody for so long, you decide to find common ground with people. And I think Garcel, unfortunately, really believe that if she only had Suton, she was good in the hood, and Suton does not would have been the hood.
Speaker 2: She doesn't.
Speaker 1: She wants to be in the suburbia lane of the rest of the girls. Let's call it what it is, right, And that's why when I look at Garcel and she made a comment that when I walked in and Noah smiled at me, I'm not Garcil girl.
Speaker 2: This is the reunion.
Speaker 1: No one's smiling at each other really because they know that everyone's in the hot seat.
Speaker 2: And look, the reunion.
Speaker 1: Is where the entire cast they watch all of the episodes. They get to see what you said about them and scenes that they were not in. They get to see what you said about them in your confessionals.
Speaker 2: And we have to be.
Speaker 1: Real that Garcel had a lot to say in her confessionals and not in front of these girls' faces. We touch on this last week when she and Sutton had the conversation in her dressing room and she was talking about Erica Jane when she had all of the opportunities to say that on the main stage to Erica's face. So these women, garcel I love you, baby. These women aren't smiling at you at the union because they get they got a chance to see all this shit you said about them, and they're ready to talk about it. And they're damned if they do. They're damned if they don't. If they did smile at you and they read you afterwards, you would say, well, you didn't feel that way when when you walked in you smiled at me. I had no idea you felt that way because you smiled at me when you walked in. So they're playing the game in terms of I see you, says and I'm here to read you to your face because that's something that you didn't do. So when she said that, I'm like Garsel to say, the Oscars, baby, this had the golden globes.
Speaker 2: This is not sag.
Speaker 1: This is the reunion, and it's not a place for pleasantries. After you shit talk people. I mean, they all do it to each other. So let's be clear, Garcelle's not the only one who does it. But I did find it quite interesting that she was the only one to say.
Speaker 2: They didn't smile at me.
Speaker 1: And I think for Garcelves the first time she felt alone. And I feel bad for her, honestly, I do, But we all got to be real with each other. She did it to herself. She did it to herself because of the alliance that she had with Sudden, and I think it was a realization for her that Sudden the sudden loyalty to Garsel wasn't the same as Garsel's loyalty, and that was hard to watch. And then Garzilla was like, I'm not answering any other questions. I'm like, oh, Mama is done, Mama is over it, over it, over it. You're Garsel. I love you madly. You're at the reunion to answer questions. I just felt my girl was off. She was she was not present. I have no idea what Garsel thought she was walking into based on what I saw this season, and I wasn't even living the life of these ladies taping the show. But as a viewer, I think we all noticed that girl, this is the reunion. You guys have to address things, so to say, no one smiled at me. Then to say I'm not gonna answer any questions. I'm at a loss for words. And it makes me sad because this was not a great reunion for Garsel, who I love, and it was not a great look for her either.
Speaker 2: It gave bad sports vibes.
Speaker 1: It gave I just gotta say it, it gave a little bit of entitlement because none of these ladies behaved that way when they were hot seat. Erica Jane got railroaded with all of the accusations of her alleged involvement that the ladies felt and the world felt that she had with Tom. She sat there, she answered every question, she faced the music, and she delivered. And that's why the audience is like, all right, we may like you, we may not like you, but the bitch answered all the questions. And I just don't understand why Garcell cut in stomach being in the hot seat for the first time on the show, and it resulted in her behaving in a way that I just I didn't feel. What was her best look. She looked gorgeous. It's her best look physically. She was the best dress. To me, she's a beautiful woman, but in terms of behavior. I'm always honest. I did not like it. I did not like it at all, and I expected more from her in terms of saying like I'm gonna deal with it. I'm gonna do it alone because something's not helping me.
Speaker 2: And that's that.
Speaker 1: And we have to get into the fact that she still protected Sutton in a way.
Speaker 2: When the conversation.
Speaker 1: Happened about Sutton's Mom'sriba, it was a very disappointing segment to me because the elephant in the room was RIBA's microaggressions and the fact that nobody addressed it, and if they did address it, we didn't see it. So I'm just gonna assume nobody addressed it. There wasn't you know, Sally from Idaho who asks Garcel, how did you feel when sutton mom said this to you? She called cor pretty and she gave you nothing. You gave her the scarf and she gave it back to you. I was very disappointed in the fact that nobody body raised the question of her microaggressions. And again, I'm just being honest here, I expect to guardsel to at least say I see why people felt that way, and if I'm being honest. I felt a little bit of that too, and listen, if you did not feel that way, then at least a knowledge the black audience, not all of us, a large part of us who saw it. I had white friends of mine text me true story and said, looking at Riba makes us uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I am not here.
Speaker 1: To speak for you, Carlos as a black person, but are you seeing what I'm seeing? And I appreciated my white friends for reaching out to me saying, girl, I see it, and I'm telling you I'm uncomfortable. And as a black person, watching Riba was not sweet. It wasn't sweet. It just wasn't so for Garsell to say, I know what people are saying, but I found her to be sweet. I was disappointed by that because I always appreciated Garcell.
Speaker 2: For calling things out that she felt.
Speaker 1: In the moment. I find it hard to believe that Garcel did. I feel RIBA's behavior was microaggressions. I'm sorry when Kyle Richards at the Zoom reunion called out Garcel for not paying or donating to the charity, and Garcel said, I felt you called me out because I'm black.
Speaker 2: On some real shit.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel that Kyle was doing it because she was black, but hey, if that's how Garsell feels, go at it says. I didn't feel that way. I felt Kyle was like clocking the fact that you allegedly did not do any money. I didn't think she was clocking you being black, but hey, maybe you know something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, girl, but we was like, fine, speak on it. Right when.
Speaker 1: Garcel told Durreitt about her microaggressions and how when Durit yelled at her, she went home and she cried and Durie asked, do you think I'm racist? And Garcela never said no. You know these are things that I'm like, Okay, girl, I don't think Derey gave that, but hey, if you felt that way, cool, I didn't see it myself. Again, maybe there's things that you are seeing that we didn't see. So if you're gonna call out Kyle for making that comment about you not paying for the charity, if you're gonna call out Durreed for yelling at you, why are we calling out what the world saw, what black people saw and white folks saw with Riba.
Speaker 2: To not call that out.
Speaker 1: I was very disappointed because to me, it was the one time that I think collectively all racists could have gone behind Garsela and said, yes, we may not agree on the other two examples, Garcel, but this one, unanimously we agree. I was very I didn't like it. I didn't like it. I didn't like it. I didn't like it. I gotta be honest, I did not like it. I didn't like it. We can't call out Kyle for allegedly being a lesbian. We can't call out Dread for allegedly knowing or unknowingly finding out that somebody was involved in her robbery. But we can't call out Reba. That is fucking crazy to me. And that's why when it comes to these tough conversations, the reason why it's hard to have them is because it seems picky. It seems alliance e. I know that's not a word rain drops, So don't read me in the comments, child.
Speaker 2: It's tricky.
Speaker 1: It's tricky to have these tough conversations when you don't want to have them, but it's not convenience for you and your friends or your alliances.
Speaker 2: Very disappointed, very disappointed, child.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Let's move on to Kyle, because once again I love Garcell, but A call things like I see it based on the show. I love Kyle once again, A call things out as I see it on the show. Kyle obviously is very upset that things that I work out with hermer and that's understandable. I do believe that Kyle wanted her marriage to work. I believe that wholeheartedly. Do I believe Mauricio did something to Kyle, like cheating where she.
Speaker 2: Just had enough that is plausible, That seems.
Speaker 1: To be believable based on Kyle's desire to at one point wanting to make this work. Seeing her tear up does not look like a woman who made the decision to separate from her husband due to her own desires. I think she was faced with the reality of where her marriage stood at that time in her life, and she had no choice but to leave the situation.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe Kyle would have stayed with Mauricio until the end of time. Unfortunately, it does appear allegedly that Mauricio wanted to do other things or other people to each of his own. Oh, rain Drops. By the way, did y'all see Watch What Happens Live? When this Latin singer name? I think it's Anitra. Did we talk about this Raindrops? I don't think we did. Listen up, child, So there's this beautiful global international Latin superstar. Okay, her name. I want to make sure I get a right child because I'm a journalist. Hey, Portia, Oh it's Anita. Okay, don't get confused with Anita Baker. Okay, her name is Anita. She's a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, and dance ring up for her hits like Involver and Downtown. Not to be confused by SWV hit Downtown.
Speaker 2: Okay. So anyways, rain Drops.
Speaker 1: She was gonna watch What Happens Live a few weeks ago, and Andy asked her about her seeing Maurice up an Aspen. You guys have to watch it. It's all on TikTok. Anita was so nervous. She was asked if they changed numbers. She said, you know, we're like really close friends, and then Aye said close friends. She said, well, you know we're friends, right. She was blushing the whole time. It was a mess. So pretty much allegedly Mauricio is seeing Anita child. That's just that's what I got from it, or they hooked up whatever. So AnyWho, Kyle mentioned that obviously, with the show and the fame and you know, the agency doing so well, that Mauricia wants to be outside and all of these women are like hitting on him and all these things. So that is the case. Unfortunately, there are some scaley wags who watch these shows and they see these beautiful, attractive married men.
Speaker 2: This is no shade, it's the truth.
Speaker 1: They're actually watching the show knowing these men are married to these reality stars, and they still slide in their dms. Okay, these are some ruthless women. So again we're gonna talk about the nuances because the thing about Beverly Hills is Beverley Hills isn't direct like OC where they.
Speaker 2: Tell you know how they really feel. Everything's a nuanced.
Speaker 1: So her saying that, you know, the fame and the girls and the attention, that's pretty much revealing that allegedly Mauricio stepped out side of his marriage allegedly.
Speaker 2: And Kyle could not deal with it.
Speaker 1: Although there's men and women, Hey, Kyle, Although there's men and women who who are in Kyle's dms. That happened the moment the world found out she was separated. Kyle wanted to be with Mauricia for the rest of her life. That's why Kathy cried. And Kathy revealed that she wants things to work out between Maurice, Sia and Kyle because she doesn't like change.
Speaker 2: That's how a lot of women feel. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: A lot of women feel like, I'd rather be with this man who I know, and he may not be the most faithful, but at least I do not want to seek change, and that to me is sad if I'm being honest, because if a man is cheating on you religiously and you decide to stay with him, I do think you have to have a conversation with yourself in terms of what you feel, as a woman you deserve in life. Every relationship definitely should be orchestrated to fit the two people involved, but if a man is constantly cheating on you, and I'm not saying Maurso did that to Kyle by any means, but I did find it very interesting that it is known and Beverly Hill's images everything, and maybe the image that the umask he's wanted to portray for the longest time was a happy couple dumb and coupled with the fact that these two people, Mauricio and Kyle have it even filed for divorce and allegedly they haven't even spoken about it. Let me know everything I need to know, and we'll get into this next week's.
Speaker 2: Episode with a special guest.
Speaker 1: The empire that Kyle and Mauricio amassed during their marriage and time on the show. I am very much now aware that it is cheaper to keep her. There's a lot of money at stake here, and I think Mauricio knows that when it comes to the agency. The reason why it's internationally known not the only reason. The majority of the reason is because of The Housewives of Billy Hills, which is his wife's show, which is the hats that they would wear and see. And he knows that because of his wife's presidence on the show, being the face of the show, being the highest paid on the show, had a lot to do with the attention the transactions that the agency acquired and Kyle, if they filed for divorce, you think something is three hundred and fifty thousand dollars capped monthly funds is impressive. Kyle Richards stands to make quadruple that based on the billions in revenue that the agency has amassed, just saying that's the reason why any the divorce being fouled, honey, Let's be clear. Also on the show, the topic came to Kyle's sexuality or lack.
Speaker 2: Their up child.
Speaker 1: Once again, this only happens at Beverley Hills. Where is Tamar Judge when you need her? I mean, seriously, Tamer Judge would have found out everything about Kyle and Morgan in one episode, and we had two seasons of still not hearing Kyle say whether or not she's gay. And again, coming out is somebody's personal struggle, and as an openly gay person, I am never one to force anyone to come out. I'm also not one to watch two women insinuate their lovers in a music video the way Kyle and Morgan did it. Either, you can't assimilate sex in a relationship with another woman and not be made to focus on addressing it. And when Kyle was talking about the conversation she had with her daughters, I'm like girl y'all gonna say what y'all want about the Kardashians. And this is why there would be no Kardashian slander on my podcast, at least not for me, honey, Because when Bruce Jenner transitioned into Caitlin okay, Chris Jenner and the execs over at E said, where is my camera, my ringlight a microphone because we're gonna have this conversation on camera.
Speaker 2: When Bruce Jenner told his.
Speaker 1: Kid that he was transitioning into Caitlyn, we were able to watch that unfold. And that's why you can never talk shit about Kim Chloe, Courtney, Kylie, Chris Kendall, Hell Scott or Corey Gamble.
Speaker 2: What Corey.
Speaker 1: They gave us that scene and we were all able to witness this Olympian star Bruce Jenner, at the time America's favorite reality father, talk about him transitioning into Caitlyn and seeing his daughters cry on camera. Rah, So you mean to tell me we were robbed of seeing Kyle Richards talk to her daughters about what was going on. And then when she said, yeah, Porsche's you know, I love you regardless whatever, and then Angie said, yeah, but when I came out the closet with my dad. That was a pretty similar thing. And Kyle said, well, honest, say, I came out the closet, Well, bitch, what are we talking?
Speaker 2: What honey?
Speaker 1: If this ain't a coming down story, then I don't know what we what are we doing? I'm being very honest here, and I love Kyle just like I love Garselve.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all lost me.
Speaker 1: I can't watch another season of this, of this, of this non revelation.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm struggling here. I don't watch reality TV to not see reality y'all. We saw Bruce Jenner transition into Kate Lynn, and we can't see Kyle Richards talk to her daughters about what's happening in her life allegedly with Morgan.
Speaker 2: I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: And even Kathy was like, yeah, parents and Nikki, you know, we talked about it, you know, the cousins did. And Kyle knew that Kathy was about to say too much, which is why she stopped and said, I love you, but stop, and I just don't. I got to be honest here, and I love you, Kyle. I gotta be honest. It's not fair to the other cast mats to see you not talk about it. I'm sorry. I think I think Kyle has told Erica Jane. I think Kyle. I think on that stage, Kyle has told Erica Jane the truth. And I just don't understand what we're doing here. And again, let's be clear, no one should be forced to come out. However, if you're on a reality show and this person was brought on and y'all got matching tattoos, this person did a music video where you guys almost kissed, I think it's unfair to the audience to be baited in a way for entertainment and not giving the real full story. I don't think that that's fair, and I'm disappointed in that too. I am I'm honest, and I'm fair. I'm disappointed. I don't I don't think it's fair. I don't think. I don't think you could dangle that to the audience without some sort of answer. If Morgan was never on the show, if we never saw the music video, if we never saw them hang out backstage and hug each other, then I will at least get it. However, Comma, all of those three aforementioned things we saw.
Speaker 2: We didn't ask for it.
Speaker 1: We didn't go in the house with our super nanny camera big brother style and caught your reality by accident.
Speaker 2: It's not fair. It's just not fair.
Speaker 1: It's not fair to the other women on the stage because I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen if any of those women moving forward have something so debilitating happened in the real life, I promiss you with every ounce of oxygen I have, those girls are going to say, well, Kyle didn't have to reveal this, so why do why I gots to It's gonna happen. There's like Gena Liance not revealing her girlfriend. Be clear, if you don't see somebody's mate on the show, they're gonna say, well, Jenna Liance got away with us not seeing her girlfriend, so why do you have to see mine again.
Speaker 2: It's just it's gonna do more more harm than good. Just saying.
Speaker 1: Speaking of more harm than good. We got to end it with Garcil leaving.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Garcill said, I'm out, bitch, I'm done. Put a fork in her. Take me back to port A ranch or my beach house, because I'm out this motherfucker. She she was she was done with it. She was done with it. I think the harm, though, is the fact that when they flashed back to garcils saying at the top of the show that she hoped things could be resolved and then get a group photo, and for them not to take a group photo because she left, and for Sutton not to follow her best friend the way Garcel followed something when she left Dure's party.
Speaker 2: Uhh uhh Nuance, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Things that you see that are being talked about, uh huh Garcell Lee Sutton said, well, I'm taking this picture, honey. I didn't get my face beat and this dress custom made, honey to not be seen a photo because that's your real friend.
Speaker 2: Wink wink.
Speaker 1: You would run after your friend the moment she left the building instead of after the fact when your picture was taken. Sudden has more allegiance to Kodak film strips than she does to her friendship with Garcel. She sat there, I'm sorry, let me be real, she's good there and her all these girls whispers that's unprofessional. Oh my god, that's so wrong. Was the big deal? Blah blah blah blah, And she just stood there, didn't defend her. She's like, child, I want this photo taken the key key they drank watermelon punch child.
Speaker 2: Son got her shawl. Honey went to the trailer. Where is she? Oh? She left? She did.
Speaker 1: We weren't supposed to have supper, honey, little this suthing. No that Garcell gave her the last supper. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain
Speaker 1: Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby