Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all? What's going on? Brod Chaps Radio. But he's a legendary Queen's rapper. Heyk that greed as your boy? You know he's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up his dj e f N?
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 1: This is Drinks chap Rader. Every day is New Year's Eve. That's right, Hey, Haink Sangree Hope you so your boy? And what up dj e f N?
Speaker 4: That is Duke Chessman the podcast make so And right now we have the unequivolently.
Speaker 1: Fucking queens dampen this motherfucker that's Queen's.
Speaker 4: Then we interview, we interview al al kooj and now.
Speaker 1: We interview.
Speaker 4: If he's got it wasn't for them, little r E might have not been existent because they come from Corona. Yes, now only they come from Corona. They come from a part of Corona that I come from, and they represented it before me, they represented it after me, and they're gonna represent it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna rip it after the right Now we got the beat Nuts in the motherfucker now off top.
Speaker 4: When I think of the beat Nuts, I think of the first record I ever heard pun On It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever, pun I gotta actually relax.
Speaker 4: I don't know you got mad drads, but you gotta rex the first record I ever ever ever heard your Paul, Paul, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta actually that. Welcome to dream Champs, guys.
Speaker 4: The first record I ever ever ever heard pun On was in the Beating Uts record books was officially.
Speaker 5: Firewater feature was the first one that he had it on Fat Joe's with rayk One. Yeah, but this is the first official You ain't.
Speaker 1: The Killers twelve, You ain't actually that Cypress back. So it was there was a joint with Cypress and there was a joint with him in Cypress. No, listen this record. Stop. Stop. You're not giving them their problem. Okay, give him they props. Yo. I don't know who you are, but you gotta leave. He's not getting the problems, especially Cabon. You gotta go listen.
Speaker 5: What I will say it wasn't It wasn't the first one, but it definitely was the one there.
Speaker 1: It was the one that made him. The noise made Noise Get Up.
Speaker 5: That was a big record, urban legend, Head and Jay when it got ten million dollars for my man after that, that was.
Speaker 1: A big red. Know what I'm saying, This makes a nice of that makes an.
Speaker 5: Allegendly let's make allegend, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, let's gotta make noise. I'm definitely got to tell you or last. I mean, he is great. He was gonna be that no matter what for sure. You know, we were just saying catalyst. That's all right.
Speaker 1: So from the first time what happened.
Speaker 4: Let me describe this moment you met fad Joe, Yeah right, you met Fagio label.
Speaker 1: Yeah, label because I was on a relativity. Yeah, we were violated artists. We started our careers at the same relationship.
Speaker 4: So Chris Lighty was yeah, Chris lighting sound Let's take that.
Speaker 3: Let's let's rewind that intoxicated demons, neave tongue and all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we were doing that. I'm just saying, you ship, you know, no, I like I like to like it's the underbelly.
Speaker 1: And you you told listen cycle Psycho Dallas, what it what you just said?
Speaker 4: You just say you said some Crazy, Toxicated Demons and Toxicated Demons?
Speaker 1: Is that when it started? Yeah, that was the fun onsk Okay.
Speaker 5: That was Intoxicated Demons with ninety three, right was.
Speaker 4: First jail I shot niggas in Juice Apologize.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that was the first one. Fun Pun didn't come around. That was ninety three. Pun didn't get on record until ninety seven. That was on the Stone Crazy album.
Speaker 4: But did you originally want Pun or you originally wanted Joe No on the record too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was kind of a you know, we just want to do a record together, that's it. But nobody knew it was going to do that, you know what I'm saying, Like to be honest with you. Another allegedly, the story that I heard was that, you know, Joe was actually upset because the Cuban was on the record from back then. Yeah, so you know, oh wow, So you know, I was like, you know, we didn't know, we didn't you.
Speaker 1: Know, you're just doing the record as friends together. You never know what it's going to do.
Speaker 4: And that record blue yeah, classic hip hop, that's all snow rocking.
Speaker 1: And roller with the crew. It's all say it together. We can't say that we have to just make a noise one one team can mom that record?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One, two, three. I don't know what your whistle was right for.
Speaker 8: This, by the way, like your wish was last my mother's jake.
Speaker 5: But Rock told me I could not drink before comes to the show because I had to drink on the show.
Speaker 1: But now now let me drinking your man junky or juice.
Speaker 5: I'm a wild as sneaker, so I didn't even drink last night because I'm a I'm a two date man. I started drinking on Thursday, you know what I'm saying, and then for three days and then you know not that in Hirak and Champagne with I even watching the kids off beating, I might start drinking.
Speaker 1: It to be nuts.
Speaker 5: I'm getting three miles alta Rica now Turik.
Speaker 1: It broke up because of some other reasons.
Speaker 5: But y'all was a Corona, Corona Jackson house aller.
Speaker 1: So what happened and ship disaster? You know you grew up in Corona black parties.
Speaker 5: Man, you got U l fucking cheaper Clan, Stay Hot Crew.
Speaker 1: I like TVA Klan. Yeah, Jay Rock and we grew up in that culture. And he knocked up rock.
Speaker 5: Come in so, I mean, you know, we grew up in that culture. You know what I'm saying, Like hip hop was. I thought it was my bottle of whiskey. We get all kinds of your jab and all the.
Speaker 1: Here. You are all right, man? Know what yo go? Brother? Good for you though, Gadpool, Yeah too much.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have to take relax RelA.
Speaker 1: Im not gonna do that. Good Judy, I don't know. I forgot what the funk I would say. You were smashing the fools out me. It's good. So but man, I'm horrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm waiting for the kick. James. I don't drink that ship, man, Why not? I don't drink that. Daddy is a great person, Dude, it's not don't do first doing for Diddy.
Speaker 5: Look, everybody know Jude Jamison, Man, Jude Jamison.
Speaker 1: I'm not sorry to that. Your niggas are not going to drink Jamison. That's what we're called Big Jamison.
Speaker 5: So that you can't tell us all the cocaine is in getting blowing on.
Speaker 1: To my Croatian.
Speaker 2: You love cocaine too, Yeah, I tabble table a little bit from Corona, my nigga, Come on, I'm old school coke.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just don't do that Molly ship, that faggot drugs, but coke, cokeweed and liquor, you know, old school ship.
Speaker 1: So how did it start with cocaine? I just want to start.
Speaker 3: How did the cocaine documentary?
Speaker 1: How did it start? How did you start? In the eighties eighty eight and eighties eighty eight eighty because Grand West of Fliers came to see nah, because niggam from Corona. You know coke. This is a cocaine My friends came to see Nah. No, come on me, I ain't sell it, man, I'm fucking used. I don't have the balls to sell drugs. Balls.
Speaker 5: I love you, sin serious nights, serious business. You might have to hurt somebody you care about, you know what I'm saying. And you know I'm just not built for that.
Speaker 1: So is your boys. It's gonna fuck that money up. That's exactly what. First they came to you and you said, I'm not gonna sniff that. I'm gonna stip.
Speaker 5: See what it is I'm going reading this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely gonna move it after you snip it. That's the word. Come on, Jesus sipped it.
Speaker 4: After he sniffed it, I said, you gotta relaxed. You know, you know, Queens's not welcome.
Speaker 1: We all the west side of the let's Queen's mess right now. You know. Listen, listen, you're in the west side of the Queens. Yeah. I'm definitely said it. We heard the webside. You better, you better relax. What ship going on on our side over there? It was the whole other war going on. You got I'm gonna be honest, tap the niggas on their shoulder. Who the is he just gave me that? Jamison, Damn and Butch. Come on, what do you need? Some money to be honest and then go Niga.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you was living coked one hundred miles an hours?
Speaker 1: Wow? Did that you? And Worry Flesh? I said, I dabbled? I said I dabbled.
Speaker 4: He said, no, Worry Flesh gets down to that.
Speaker 1: That's your body.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not I'm not testifying to anything, but you heard or flush, I'm not that little bit right, Juju? Is this broadway a little bit like you?
Speaker 1: Trash or Flush?
Speaker 5: I have no idea what you're talking about, none whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan of both of them. It's I met them on occasions. You know what I'm saying, not Juju. Let me tell you something, let me speak, let me just let me be clear. Yes, sir, it wasn't for Juju.
Speaker 4: Cycle last the beating nets, there would never be a component of.
Speaker 1: A No, that's not true.
Speaker 4: Relax, Let me get let me getneous on a cameras.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you say. What's wrong? Roneous, that's right, it's not true, all right moment. I used to work at Derry Mark on that in United Remember that was my uncle star next to next to loans. It's a low feel like you gotta relax. I got you, I got Let me get you know what you was gonna be knowing no matter what. No, but let me get you. Let me appreciate the Beating Us, sir.
Speaker 4: One of the most notorious groups from our neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I'm from that fright.
Speaker 4: The beating Us actually is from up the block from US, Corona.
Speaker 1: Corona. And not only what's that what you're doing passing?
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta he loves.
Speaker 1: Because you're fucking up my interview. Man, I'll give I'll give you so much product. Please joju juju juju.
Speaker 5: Please focused on talking about the drinking liquor.
Speaker 1: So I just felt like you're trying to get them. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 10: Could be stay focused, let's stay vogue, juju juju, It's like, let's wait here with you guys.
Speaker 1: Don't listen the beat nuts.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't for the beating us at the beating us height, they were repping Corona.
Speaker 1: Do you know where I'm from? I'm from left.
Speaker 11: Rack City, And if I wasn't from left Rack City, I was heard, and y'all wasn't from Corona, I would have never been here and he would have never been here.
Speaker 1: Because we're together, we're parking components. That's absolutely true. At the end of the day, you gotta always give it up to.
Speaker 5: People, inspiration, inspiration, inspiration before we don't warning a left ting right in the same way.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: I think all that you gotta say something because I know he sniffed a lot of colt.
Speaker 1: You got. You gotta talk is already if I had, he's like the past.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what he just said.
Speaker 8: It's done, it's ready.
Speaker 12: Listen, listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: You know what culture these guys as well are.
Speaker 4: The biggest of Latino, one of the biggest culture.
Speaker 13: If it wasn't for them, Like honestly, really really really.
Speaker 1: To me, happy that represent lyrics come second to me. My ship is music first. I swear the name beating us come from. It's not you never eat nuts, it's the beat nuts. We make beats, you know, and both y'all may beat.
Speaker 14: We were early from the culture, so we did it all.
Speaker 1: Break down your.
Speaker 9: Girlfriend, let's go back to the story.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm smashing a lot of black pino bitches back in the days.
Speaker 1: Let's make some money for that. Come on, Come on, second.
Speaker 5: Come on, everybody like going on for that reason, because we always you know, we break a lot, We bring a lot of the girls out.
Speaker 1: Like for me, I always said that, you know, make girls. Come on, come on, I have a drink, James, just have a bottle. Have a bottle of champ Listen, listen. Let me tell you something. I'm Harry Fashion.
Speaker 5: I'm going to open a bottle of champagne.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know, but but in our show, we give our people flowers when they can smell them, and trees when they get the health.
Speaker 1: Thank you, so please, can you open that up and then.
Speaker 4: You can have the whole bottle to yourself?
Speaker 1: Juju, I don't know why you like that.
Speaker 5: He's the only person that ever invited me to a barbecue and everybody got there the bottle of champagne, straight champagne, champagne.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, Juju, Psycho last that I can't thank y'all more than enough, because you know why you want to thank y'all because my favorite rapp up was on your.
Speaker 1: Faith with your first record ever. It was a big punch, one of them, one of the iliest, and I.
Speaker 4: Haven't fought out for him. Yeah all right, look look get some of his ship. Yeah, but this is what I want to ask y'all because y'all was so popping. Y'all was so popping. What made you want to put pun on your record? At that time?
Speaker 1: We were just it was, like I said, it was a mutual respect. You know, he was a big fan of it was.
Speaker 5: We thought him was amazing, you know, we hooked him.
Speaker 1: It was just like just friends doing the record together.
Speaker 5: It was friends of mutual respect doing the record together. It wasn't like, oh yo, can I get on the record, nothing like that. It was just like, let's do something crazy.
Speaker 1: But did you say you almost coming to Queens and he was coming to Brooklyn and yeah, that's about that's about Queens.
Speaker 14: I used to be all up in there and he used to come with his nine Melly put it on top of this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to do with him.
Speaker 4: They almost killed him and left fright when he did that, because it came out, he was like, yo, what is popp?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody's like and like what he said, where's Noriac? And that was like no, like at that time, nobody Poppy.
Speaker 4: So he pulled it out and then everybody said we're gonna kill this fat nigga.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, oh, ship, come outside, ship. You can't do nothing. You can't touch him.
Speaker 4: But you guys was the first person to put him on his first feature.
Speaker 1: I really need you to.
Speaker 4: Get into Death of how because you know why, because after.
Speaker 1: That record it was over. It was old like if you.
Speaker 4: If you if you asked me my personal total career, it's it's you know, no.
Speaker 1: Nor record, You know what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What's the what's the ship I'm leaving, that's my ship. Yeah, So the thing is compos in jail. He can't, he can't, he can't, he can't relate to it.
Speaker 1: Copone was in jail. That was was in jail. That's a big record. But what the reference of what he's saying that?
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is Puns record was y'all record. Like when Pun came out on y'all ship it was Yeah, so did y'all did y'all know that?
Speaker 5: I think it was just destiny, Like I told you, man, it was just some friends getting together. I actually hated that record and the only round Day balls on it because that was the books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because listen, listen who produced.
Speaker 5: We were doing the Stone Crazy album, which is all dark.
Speaker 1: We had fucking school Ball on there.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: Really it was a really dark album. So it really was puffy.
Speaker 13: Dunk out like a made was whose idea wasn't I wouldn't let me tell you this pick up on this the whose idea was it?
Speaker 1: For buns? Right?
Speaker 14: This nigga wasn't feeling the beat, so he had a We had another beat called Robbed and Stole and it was fire to fire fire, and so we was.
Speaker 1: We was like, we're gonna let Pun decide. So we drove to the Bronx bomb.
Speaker 14: Pun was like, yo, I like, I like robbing Stove, but if we do this, we're gonna blow.
Speaker 1: We're gonna those are exact words. If we do this, we're gonna blow. Say no more word. Jumping your nigga didn't even feel.
Speaker 15: Like any You have to put off the back seat, the whole back seat, so you could.
Speaker 16: Just make shout to my nigga, let's make you whatever.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was great. So which one of y'all taking it from him? I mean, after that, we was it was. It was done, Dune deal. We went to the studio and what studio? Was this this problem? Brooklyn? Because we was we were going out of my house. Yeah, you were like, because.
Speaker 14: You know they used to give us budgets back then for studios instead of.
Speaker 17: Going to you know, we bought equipment with that budget and we called it.
Speaker 1: I recorded that a whole lot of.
Speaker 4: Relative engineering, relativity and y'all know relativity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so produced engineered all that. So how does this happen?
Speaker 4: Because I imagine Fat Joe was sitting there saying, why do y'all want.
Speaker 1: He was clueless to the we're doing.
Speaker 15: The red Joe wasn't even in the picture we got. We were noting with Pun. It was that was going all right.
Speaker 1: Finally was so bump after this ship and.
Speaker 5: Get up here, go find my father's gun and beat somebody.
Speaker 1: That's what I love.
Speaker 10: I love, Oh school mediacs, Let's make a noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah ahead, juicy so gay? Yes, I mean, I mean honestly, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It was like everyone's just kind of doing their thing at that time. So it was like, you know, I think Korea Career Watch Fun was still I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might have just got sign aloud. There wasn't a lot going on. He didn't. He didn't, y'all.
Speaker 4: The reason I'm be honest, you're honest, and you humble, and both of y'all humble, of course, But if y'all didn't do that record for Pun Pun, that record actually made Punk gets signed.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm sitting here, and I know you humble. At least I'm saying that. I'll say that it saved.
Speaker 5: It saved Joe a lot of you know, promotional effort.
Speaker 1: But if you don't know.
Speaker 4: That record, right, there is the record that made punk get signed. Not Firewater or not all this other ship. That record, it's off the hooks this ship come on.
Speaker 1: To another thing. Let me tell you that chorus. We was all in the room thinking of a chorus.
Speaker 14: I remember was thinking, so I'm going through my noteboo because back then everything was no no.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I was like, yo, I got this little piece of a verse. It's off the hook this year we're getting man money off the books this year. That's all I had. Plum was like, this ain't nothing but crooks in here. And he finished it, so you know it was good for the ending a way? So did you know? And that's it? Did you know?
Speaker 4: That's that? That that one record? Birth the legend like your birth. I mean, we can be small. I'm happy to have been a part of journey. I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: I think he was, like I said, did you know he was gonna be that? Regardless? We did throw some He wen't know what it would have been? Your what? What your fun making it happen?
Speaker 17: Because I mean, you know regardless that he's gonna do it regardless, but we did throw him some fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, classical wood. That's what's the classic. Yes, make.
Speaker 4: So after all the books, you guys are still sign to loud correct, Yeah, no, j actually relaxed.
Speaker 1: We're still I'm relatively.
Speaker 4: Relatively at that time man and now relativity because relativity is a very interesting label.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They were independent, you know, started in Hollands Queens.
Speaker 1: Because independent that was like the real, like straight up hardcore power like that was straight up the show will be common sense and bone thugs, bone thugs. They had every what's the man's day that you think cocaine.
Speaker 5: Cocaine, not the girl just say he was five times this.
Speaker 1: Episode of their own week. People joy cocaine, cocaine, ind cocaine. We don't know.
Speaker 5: This is by the way, you know today it's been nineteen years since the release of Capital Punishment, So that is shure.
Speaker 1: That is true. That is true.
Speaker 4: And three days before this is the release of Illmatic twenty three years ago.
Speaker 5: Today was the nice say, the release of compone and I came home.
Speaker 18: No, he came up yesterday, came.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, he came home yesterday. This makes a noise your mom come home. Yeah, twenty three years ago, but twenty three years ago also AM came out, So so so we said capital punishment twenty years ago, nineteen nineteen years and.
Speaker 1: Then twenty you know, listen, listen, Jesus Cycle.
Speaker 4: We all hip hop, and I don't know if you unders staying, but our show is based upon giving our legends flowers when they can smell.
Speaker 1: That's great. I love that, and trees when they can inhabit. Absolutely, and I understand should yeah, we shouldn't. And we show Psycho Glass Juju. Thank you. We want you to know that you guys are appreciated. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Want in psych to be up here, because you know, everybody's like, I can't wait to hear the beating ups up there.
Speaker 1: But you know they got you know, from fucking bullshit reads. You know what I'm saying. You know, it's like what you know because you know what it is. They're like, yeah, j that's just gonna be. I want to get invited by the show, though I don't want to hand the deal.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want I'm doing because everybody's saying, you hear the deal.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know because the one thing that I felt like you didn't know it was when I see man and I felt like you felt like you, you would be privileged to come on.
Speaker 1: And I am I'm not got to relax. I'm on because you know why I'm I'm on. Let me finish line.
Speaker 5: You know I told you what there was it when we were I had a huge you you have no idea.
Speaker 1: We we have a lot of you.
Speaker 5: Know, come on, if there wasn't inspire each other, man, Okay, I want let you wins fire each other can just so you know that you're just as munch.
Speaker 1: It was, it would not be a component let me tell you being nuts too.
Speaker 5: If it wasn't for a component over rocking there.
Speaker 14: Enough, if there wasn't no beating nuts, they wouldn't be a jay.
Speaker 1: On the block factory.
Speaker 18: And I want to ask all that those weren't over that jail on the block.
Speaker 1: That's a fashion zero. Then it's dirty and.
Speaker 4: I ain't know whatever the best form of flattery, the best form of flattery.
Speaker 1: We dropped that song what and what Thy for?
Speaker 17: Probably, but it was like two thousand anyway, two years later she dropped her ship and there was a.
Speaker 1: Lot of.
Speaker 5: Flatter seen that like the gaze like you have, but hold on, not evenna shoutout for like y'all shout out beating us for for for inspiring.
Speaker 1: I did give me a shout for the idea I gave you that. We gave you the idea to flip through this it was punk record.
Speaker 19: She might have thought that was really punk, like for real, But at the end of the day, this is gonna make.
Speaker 4: Her realize right here that that was your record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right here she watched. I think she hates us already. You know, you gotta you gotta do an thettle cover. She got love No man, I love with you. She got in the way in the way. It's not really her fault. Like I don't even blame you. I blame you.
Speaker 14: I blame for biting the ship and Kobe, Kobe Booney that was what do you think for real?
Speaker 1: It was Sam, Yes, it was on the phone talking. I was like, Yo, come to the studio and you nigga ship was like going drums. You know guys, because his check this out. His lawyer, you know, his lawyer was my lawyer. I don't want to get shot going downstairs. I ain't nobody gonna get shot.
Speaker 5: What's just like Corona you good, We're good, we got good.
Speaker 1: Gonna do this to tect you because I didn't bring anything. Yes, it's a family show. Come on, yes, it's a family Well, come in here and celebrate.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Ain't none straight, ain't no listen. That's just it. That's that's the way what happened.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, that's where you're wrong. We are not here to celebrate no O capone in any way. We are only here tonight to celebrate nes no motherfucking watch.
Speaker 1: This is James. So I need to understand this.
Speaker 4: How did you even even consider putting Pun on there?
Speaker 1: Because was it fact? Joe putting them in the morning. Like I said, it was a mutual work. He wanted to work with it. He wanted to want they talked. You baby knows.
Speaker 15: I don't think it was all Puns just doing right everybody else.
Speaker 1: He was like, I want to do something on some demential right.
Speaker 5: Fact, you know, you know me and him and Cuban stay hanging out, very loud.
Speaker 1: Tone. You know how it was Joe, You know how it was with with Pun.
Speaker 14: If we didn't connect, we're not gonna work. And that's just the way it works, you know. So click, you know, was punny. Maybe come on, come on this we was all going to vall.
Speaker 1: You gotta rea. When I turn to go to you know what like this, I get drunk up to the level. I'm curious. I got, I got some listen.
Speaker 5: I listened to the he got about you got.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to mean, you know what, the crazy day just got crazy. He didn't want the texting. And you're looking at me like my pegu he's looking at me. He he's sitting right where you are.
Speaker 4: Right here, and everybody's texting me saying, I don't gotta go.
Speaker 1: I don't see the same texas.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at me like the fuck though fantasy.
Speaker 20: Fun ye shout hell out one of them for real comes out forever nasty work with so I know how.
Speaker 1: He works like that was nasty in the studio that Nigga goes in. It comes to the.
Speaker 4: Conversation bang on that like turn joined some night, it comes the butt boar bro.
Speaker 1: All right, but cool now we're all cool JA fans.
Speaker 17: So what happened with jet Mottherfuck?
Speaker 1: What actually happened between the brother?
Speaker 4: Because I'm to be honest, me and my bo it's my brother, but I hate him at times and he hates me at times.
Speaker 1: That's ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I'm in a loveless marriage.
Speaker 1: That was me and this nigga trucks. That's what makes it work. Yin and yang. Two niggas came here. If niggas is cool, you can't be the same. The last thing you need is another nigga like me.
Speaker 21: No, we're gonna bock swim, pull ships, rapping ships around the tree.
Speaker 1: No more beats going to that said already almost happened to us, this nigga. You know what I'm saying. Either whatever, you don't this nigger to drive. Second, you don't want this nigga to the work. That's okay. So at the beginning, at the beginning, who did the beat? Well, we're both always we always did, yeah, both of us. That's because we've both That's how we max. We used to the three junk brothers from Jump Brother especially Yeah, telling about something. Fashion was like, we don't have some of the confidence.
Speaker 12: And he can't he can't say ship like, let's go get said said Juju, And I said aplica.
Speaker 1: Of Jumper Bro just told us to be you know what I'm saying, yo, Yeah, juju Ju, you gotta relax. That's you know the name, he said. Gas what he said?
Speaker 4: He said, he said, I forgot.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm a couple of jungle brothers. That can't be telling that's more natives. That's ship yo, Jule, No, that's is that how you guys vote me through Africa? Really and digging digging, you know, you know because I forgive you. We helped that day.
Speaker 22: To my wife, she's like, how's it going crazy? Larry's and you just stepping around further? Yeah, you don't even care.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, trust me, I'm not that busy or that popular nobody. That's what you mean. Man, if your niggas you want to talk to me help buy would.
Speaker 19: Huh?
Speaker 1: I need to smoke bee?
Speaker 9: Okay, get ever, So, now Fat Joe, you had a relationship with that Joe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man, I love Fat So why why did you want to put on his prodigy?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean when that wasn't my seed. That's so I keep trying to tell you. It wasn't like we were trying to put anybody.
Speaker 1: On the work with Fat Joe too for his album.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man's like basic somebody like that.
Speaker 23: You know.
Speaker 5: The books was just a fucking frequent things, man, Come on, nobody knows you're gonna do a record like that, but it was our biggest record commercially in the same breath, so you know what I mean today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't even going to give us a video budget for that, but the song took off. The label was like, Yo, we gotta do a video for this ship. So when you said the late we Tom Loud.
Speaker 5: Relativity, Wow, right, someone else should have paid for that video.
Speaker 1: Was shout out Alan Groom, black Man, Cliff.
Speaker 5: Damn recipees clips, you know, contrary recipe clip.
Speaker 1: He just walked up for a minute, record labels and there what album was lickd The Pussy on? What album was like the Pussy or No? I didn't rhyme on that record? Was that that classic example? Yeah, I used that's you get Tyn Davis the Pussy You need that. That was the first album that I don't know is that that kind of a showing through the family show.
Speaker 8: Let's stay up, Let's stay of course, Nicode responsor listen to.
Speaker 1: You, of course, please let me ask you because listen, listen, listen, listen, yeah, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: Me and my brother, this is my brother, this is a capon and me and him are totally opposites. But if you put us together, that's the manager. We're totally together. Absolutely, Are y'all totally opposites? Yes, of course, yeah they're not.
Speaker 1: Totally though we were both.
Speaker 5: We both have a fucked up sense of humor, which is why we're friends to begin with.
Speaker 1: But you know, break that down, man, you know, we both got it really dark.
Speaker 5: So you find the crazy ship funny, which is why we you know, when we were younger, we got All we did was drink and laugh.
Speaker 1: When we was younger.
Speaker 5: And the fact that you know, we used to dig for records and we had the same hobby and common just made it better, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Both vocaloon Yeah, yeah, Well he's Jackson Hikes Iron Jack Jack. You talk about from ninety five Street, ninety fifth Street.
Speaker 5: What they used to call You're building the Hawaiian No, No, not the that's left right, the Hawaiian Building.
Speaker 1: You gotta relax. There's no wine building, man, there's numbers near the first.
Speaker 4: That was just you're building the wine building, you know, Yes.
Speaker 1: That was the name of your building, said that ship. Hawaiian building building left right called the wan Blid.
Speaker 5: No, No, there's no building in the left right called way to your ship. You gotta I know your niggas and if your niggas had names to yeah, we got Canada like Paris.
Speaker 1: No one, You're not serious. Really Canada and Paris. Damn you don't think that was got names? He got no good the worst coming to your shot and you know right, rather go with Canady, your yat. It was the Paris about that we got. You were in Canada, you know, nig you know your shot queeze with your shot chicken deal. That was crazy, crazy joybody, you know, let me tell you, so, let me tell you something. If it wasn't going to be that anybody what almost let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Man, it is not for you don't even compare and up to you guys, No, no, it is because let me tell you, I don't think there's there's not another dynamic.
Speaker 1: Whatever your fans, but you know we have fans right now, and there's.
Speaker 5: Another group that I would another dynamic duel that I would love.
Speaker 1: To be compared. Then my brother's right here.
Speaker 13: He's the one to take the ball because my niggas are official all the time.
Speaker 1: That was what got the no question about you know, yes, I'm sorry man, writing myself on that normal I don't like and I'm like, listen, juju psycho less. If it wasn't for beating nuts.
Speaker 4: Coming from Corona, I was from Left Frock City, Left Frock City is My address is ninety seven. That's thirty fifty seventh Avenue, Apartment five E, Corona, New.
Speaker 1: York, one one three six eight, gentle man killer.
Speaker 4: And that original address said Corona.
Speaker 1: I want to say now I want to block you out. Listen. That's all right, no, thank you, thank you man.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't for that, thank you man, Corona one one three six eighty. And the thing about us was, y'all came before and when I was in jail, what this motherfucker? I was in jail and I looked back.
Speaker 21: I was like.
Speaker 1: That fish my niggas doing it, just like I didn't do that.
Speaker 18: In jail, I recalled double and my mom, did I seen na because we've seen now, we see mob D and.
Speaker 23: And this niggas like this nahs and mam D. But when I seen beating us some bro and I stay niggas for y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm just throwing it out that the niggas said, I said what I love you for that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: We have you know, we had we had a lot of homies from the hood in it too at that time, and you know niggas whom and.
Speaker 1: No, we had a lot of It was you know, it made you know a game, Biggs. You know what I'm saying. It was nice to be able to do that. From my it wasn't off the books this year. Yeah, they didn't. They didn't expect I was that was that was good. That was big the ball baby fucking for free with you and that was.
Speaker 12: It was a big listened with this like sh listen, listen, you're talking you're talking about Listen, You're talking about totally different you're listen.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen. You're talking about a totally different decade that it was. No with off the books wasn't what you about. It wasn't it was.
Speaker 19: It wasn't Yeah you have nothing for you the ninety two ninety every one was ninety five ninety four.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know that even my first record was a hit. My first record was a hit and it was called Rain.
Speaker 3: The Tech was absolutely I putting in your mom shot that was.
Speaker 1: In the That was ninety three. I't like wa you conversations I hearing.
Speaker 15: So I'm buffalo there and that record got more burns the jay Z records that was out at the time.
Speaker 1: Did the big riggers that record hold the moose got my book? I was in the camp. I used to have my own radio shot time every Friday. I would call Ridio shout, oh yeah, that ship damn right then, you make me feel good.
Speaker 5: Husbands and jay Z sitting on them niggas right, no, right on, Brooklyn, that Shi is another planet.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Joe. We would be friends with Dunning niggas. You know, Corona nigga. We only used to go to Brooklyn to shoot that ship. The fuck up. Tell them, tell them, tell him, tell your Kimona. Corona niggas are real. Brooklyn is gonna RelA ship and they ship. I believe. Nig QB. You gotta calm down to recipes.
Speaker 5: My nigga showing pray now in the city niggas, niggas showing big nigga, some monigga, Jay Rue Davis.
Speaker 1: You gotta realize it's just do a freeze. That's it. Every rockets in building. I feel like freezing with got a receiver. That's the LEAs you can do nothing a yo. Listen, we worked all right. Listen listen, listen listen works for fun.
Speaker 4: He worked with Joe Am only love you wanted, uh, but then it's time for y'all album. Describe that situation, Steve, we can come see y'all.
Speaker 5: Just open man or I couldn't wait to you, like you know, we used to be serious with the digging like that.
Speaker 1: You know, well that's another story, but you know what's the other was like No I D.
Speaker 10: You know, No I D.
Speaker 5: No idea common Sense because remember common Sense was on our label, so we comment common Sense first album, kind of borrow a dollar like we remixes on that ship.
Speaker 1: So you know, like I remember going into Chicago and fucking with no I D. Because you know, me and my man v I C like no early, like we didn't do it so much. We actually we taught that nigga No I D how to dig like I used to be in No I D basement. Kanye like this because I showed you.
Speaker 5: I'll show you scratch Amergazine interviews with that nigga.
Speaker 1: Kanye was like I'm trying to take it.
Speaker 5: When he came out early he's like, I'm trying to take it back to that being for sure, he definitely was a fan.
Speaker 1: So you know, like that being said, whatever.
Speaker 5: That was, I was talking about how excited me and this nigga was just to flip ship because he was like how back then.
Speaker 1: Kanye wasn't Kanye.
Speaker 24: He was coming students the school that Kanye cable like, he'd say that with the unmostrous I think he's amazing his towns really like, and you know, they're both amazing, and I'm proud to the ship to say that, dumb niggas you know them because I did.
Speaker 13: Kanye is definitely a super Yes, it's open bottom right now. That's what I'm supposed to do. I'm supposed to add on you come harring around me. I'm adding noise, right, you know what I'm saying. So of course no I d and Kanye West six is fool from watching me and my man.
Speaker 1: You know, they took me to the.
Speaker 15: Next that's right, elevation, exactly elevation.
Speaker 1: You know got to you. We gotta make that. Godamn y'all wasn't enough to time your me personally.
Speaker 19: I didn't know that y'all produced everything and did everything mixed injured.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that was yeah, I didn't know that person was. It was a time when fun coming coming from native tongues. Like everybody was agree we all get down with somebody produced themselves. Everybody produced some day, I produced themselves. Try to produce a jungle beating us with black We come from that.
Speaker 5: That's what even get down with it. I'm gonna tell you this talk ship. Me and my man, we was already boys, you know, from the hood, digging on that. Then you know, niggas, I got kicked out of high school. We got kicked out of high school. So the hangout ship at our boys house, that ship cond faded, so we were still he was still digging.
Speaker 1: I was still digging, doing my takeing for record. Yeah the record, I bet so. Then I'm at downstairs Records. I'm just trying to run. That's the ship in the village. It was fucking boring ship. But anyway, yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in Africa at the record shop. But younger brothers they already had Jim Brownski Yeah, you know, yeah, they square rose already.
Speaker 1: That ship was blowing up, so you.
Speaker 5: Know, we was doing the you know, we're in there in the record shot, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen nothing like ship is Africa from him. So we're standing online to.
Speaker 5: Pay for all records. Same time he was a little short. I'm like, this is Africa for the fucking Jungle Brothers.
Speaker 1: What is it to put it? Three four dollars whatever it is, Jim Browski days whatever. I'm not saying this, you know that other than I was. He's not asking me. He's telling me he's actually accident.
Speaker 5: No, But I'm saying, you know, because I don't want nobody to get the wrong idea like, oh, you pay for that nigga's records.
Speaker 1: That's it wasn't that We're both kind of in there. He was so he was so cool to me in the record shot that I was like, what.
Speaker 5: You're a couple of dollars short here booming that whe me Africa.
Speaker 1: Jungle j Brothers.
Speaker 5: Some So from that day, you know, from that day forward, he was you know, he was like, man, this little nigga cool.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you know, the next thing, you know, I'm getting invited to the studio, come through over here. Everything Now I'm cool. Now I'm Jungle brother Juju see me that's how I see one good actor.
Speaker 1: Listen that, that's how shit happens. Then I started, you know, then I'm in the studio, I'm bringing records. Chris slide. She is what happening. Next thing, you know, she he has an artist. Cheer Leena. I'm the victim of a bride. Was you can't you can't let that artist. It was his artist.
Speaker 5: Tell us what cheer the interview cheerlie all right, So well, anyway, this is as far as I'm trying to like, it's a long you know, it's a lot of ship. I'm just trying to cut to the but that's how shit happened. Anyway, next thing, you know, me and that niggas friends, that nigga after him from the Jungle Brothers. Look, you know what I'm saying, because whatever that good deed. And then uh, you know, I started showing improving from there because he was like this little nigga.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Then my man, we did a little radio promo with them niggas shouting me out and said gonna let us.
Speaker 1: It was like the first one that we did. Psychon him.
Speaker 5: He was like, yo, but you still fucking around bloom. I was like, yeah, man, you're still doing your ship. Yeah, yeah, because you know what I mean, we had because we had to split up after the whole high school ship, so we kind of lost contact with each other some When you heard me on the radio, hit me and I was like, yeah, na, come on, slend him now we're betting now performing a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm getting in. That's the way it's supposed to be. That same is basically our story, you know, in a in a different phones when everybody else he was the only one, you know what I'm saying. So and you know, then like I said that, she.
Speaker 5: Led to you know, we're hanging around Chris Lidy's road manager at this time. He has he has no he has no idea of being any.
Speaker 1: Kind of you know whatever.
Speaker 5: He's just so then you know, he got chi Ali and when he got he was that he had a little an idea. Let me get the glove for you know, some of you know, everybody else was too busy, you know, being Daylight Soul, being Jong or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, niggas too busy.
Speaker 5: They were in the inception of their ship. So you can't blame them. They didn't have, you know, time, So me and Psycho let's had the time and.
Speaker 1: Was born, was born. That's what I'm saying. That was a first said somebody else saying, like, you know when when.
Speaker 5: Chris, everybody else was busy doing, you know, per forming their own careers, and we were just producers that were just hanging out, and he knew what it was, so we to advantage that.
Speaker 1: We're like, okay, Joe's too busy day busy. Yeah right, yeah, have you ever have you ever take that personal like.
Speaker 5: As long as I don't think we did anything wrong ever ever, man, no, even you don't want that job, we Chill did.
Speaker 1: And now he was hungry to get in anyway. So he was hungry to get in so so so, so describe that situation with Chilling. That's that's ye, that's that's all. That's how you got the record deal, Records records, y'all did them. We did all that woke the whole album. Well, well it was it was people involved to blacks, get jellos to you did doll work on the front from day that's a way of writing a lot of twenty seven. It was all Lewis you see them, that's queen. So I don't know what young niggas.
Speaker 22: What's he came out into a young sense us from us.
Speaker 1: So it was the start. So I have a lot to see king kids. So that's what it was. One of the most Yeah, Queen's reason. Now got a right did he's kicking conversation compensation. Yeah, we give that's the world, I know, like drag chattle. There you go, thank you, thank you, get light.
Speaker 5: You know, I gotta talk your nigga, big sup tell me like a bunch rock Kennedy so much for forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: I came in with the shakes. You tell me they're gonna drank. Rose called me. I was like, y'all, don't drink until you get up there. I was like, yeah, all right, by right to the bottle. Tell me welcome to the family affair.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the family. Big niggas. You know Corona niggas don't play. Niggas are my bad?
Speaker 1: Don't they having it? You don't got mother? Give me some sunways right now. It's going out over there. You know you ain't at for Jamas. You're very alive. Keep doing Rod.
Speaker 8: He's looking with her Man. You gonna got no reigging for Jama, Sue. He goes look, black niggas are no man's line.
Speaker 1: See that's nigga famous, Yeah, nigga, you know what he is, no joke to them, like sister Love Lives is the true man. Man that's lives that tough times.
Speaker 8: You got every coming back album, every ju Ju album America they got.
Speaker 1: Talking about talking about every album you got talking gets the brow.
Speaker 7: A man of very few words, a man of very few words, got the pajama set, yo, what's going on?
Speaker 1: The having a seizure? Get him? Give him so much? You get the niggas something called the fun You guys love the good m yo.
Speaker 5: There was something your mans man't wuld be that.
Speaker 1: Time man, normal, sir, like a cry time turned down all your name let me take.
Speaker 25: Me no, no, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Take go on your name, you know your name. Yeah, it's gonna be nuts. How y'all doing them?
Speaker 26: My name is ke Worthy, come out from Long Island. Were born as in Long Island, New York. So you know we're all New York five one six five one six.
Speaker 1: Five five Leaders on the move.
Speaker 26: Take a little from Westbury, shout out Westbury Old.
Speaker 1: I think a p d islan. We got a bunch of p m d from Long Island.
Speaker 14: We've got a bunch of mosit you with the ill one jour sun.
Speaker 5: You can't take it okay. The other day, Yeah, I called you such a one, which, by the way, was one of the biggest highlights of my career. James said, when you fucking called him FaceTime. But I'm more maya. You know that niggame want to answer the phone to him. He was scared to death because you know what we were doing, and that nigga was like, Yo, know that nigga was gonna be like, no, man, I want to ship, gonna.
Speaker 1: He gonna puke on me.
Speaker 5: I was like, answer that ship nigga, Nigga, it was like, yo, you would ju ju man couldn't get at you.
Speaker 1: Know me and that you know what I'm saying. And then when you were like hang up on the face out like don't sign that, he said, because he talked to me like you tell me you know what you told me that that's a y. That's because he because I know you care about care.
Speaker 5: He lays not here, no lady, this is our man, right, He's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be got, He's gonna be so man. Got talking to the word. We'll get around you. You blaming on the jams and ship. No, I'm sorry, man, I was gonna.
Speaker 26: Sit just we just we just for shopping queens in your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, right across the sheet from the Guardi Airport. So you know we're showing love.
Speaker 26: I got a wearing apparel everything flame green, every flavor, every every green you want.
Speaker 1: You're not selling me fifty shades of green, mother, Yeah, he just say fifty.
Speaker 26: Show eighty three ten a story of Boulevard East Elnhurst, New York, Hey.
Speaker 13: Right across right across the www dot worthy l u x dot com.
Speaker 26: Anybody, anybody that comes through from Drink Champs gets a discount.
Speaker 1: Drink cun drink count drink.
Speaker 26: You gotta say drink count, drink count, drink.
Speaker 1: Be honest, I'm coming through. We have to get somebody to take it for me to co. I'm bringing the same shit you got. I'm gonna talk for you body. He's gonna make you want just for you this show. As far as you shade the green you want, I want him over you know, real quick. Fun fact. I don't think he knows it, but you know you in in the first he's in the first coming home Cuba. He makes a quick cameo with thur's the hell that's right and the documentary series that I got going on. That's one thing.
Speaker 25: Yes, And I want to shout y'all because you know, I'm ripping Miami, so I gotta just get.
Speaker 5: This in there.
Speaker 1: But y'all, I'm joined from Mike Gripper who passed away. I mean I did Mike grippers ship. Actually, I want to hear that story. Nah, yo, real talk stories out this no sound Let's say this is that.
Speaker 3: Story y'all know, don't go side stuff. You no real story, don't got you love my Gripper. That's my dude. He went to high school with us. Then up to my nigga Roly Roll to No, that's my brother. That's my roll up Roll Records with record Mike.
Speaker 5: Ripples, the nigga that was fondest and then yeah, them niggas going to all with common sense and fact your minds?
Speaker 1: You know, are you listening to me? I want to send a listen to You might find this a music yo, Come on camithing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well real tour my man. Mike rip A rest in peace. Back in the days when niggas was just it was organized confusion, common sense, beating on some who else? Psychle the tour, Yeah, all of them in advance, squeezed them together horrible to what was artifacts?
Speaker 1: What was Juju doing? Gay Seventy's to do Mike Riper tracks? And I was like, fuck that tour. I'm not going. These niggas like, come on, we can't.
Speaker 5: I was like, fuck that, I'm not getting squeezing into a stance of darkness, was.
Speaker 1: Director, I'm not going the nigga right? What the thing I did? That niggah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the first singles with me me nigga, I don't I don't think he put up Famity records. It's three four big ones. You niggas wouldn't even know that nigga.
Speaker 1: I but it wasn't for them. We do him from back. He was a kid and had I gave him, well.
Speaker 5: Get all the records that I said, fuck my tour because I wasn't gonna make that kind of money. You know what I'm saying. We corona niggas. We money hustling. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm getting seven Jesus track here? Why am I gonna have a Beatnus record, like you know, like these.
Speaker 5: Niggas had seven tracks, you know, seven stacks, and I'm mad and you well it was Popplayer at the time.
Speaker 1: But power Play. Yeah, Yo, anyway, ignor me.
Speaker 5: That being said, that being said, now that my man's not here, now that my man's not here, because that was my point. Now that my man's not here no more Mike Ripper, Thank God that I did that, you know what I'm saying, because those were the illess records my man did. Those records are the ones that put them on the map, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I was you know, I was smart enough at that time.
Speaker 5: Whatever, I had the selfish reasons for doing it, but I'm glad that I need it.
Speaker 1: Was one of the few artists from Miami Bubbling.
Speaker 5: Mother superiord and those records, my nigga, if you find them twelve inches, now they work.
Speaker 1: I got them. I got the twelve inches. I got them. I was going on that man, man, God bless j I don't know no grooves. It's all funny games until somebody something. You don't want him.
Speaker 9: Yet, God bless me. Yeah, yeah, but you're right, good right, No, that it was dropped.
Speaker 1: You know what good about you? But you know, you know I get the today that's much rock. But I get the mic today much chance. What's up? Get you know what I learned from left right LEXI? I learned this. I learned this long and left right. Go ahead. Don't put nothing in your body. You can't mask them because I know that ain't never been at you gotta okay, praise too long. That ain't that right here? Yes, I'll be that from Eli ship O l ship right here. You know, don't be yeah this ship that ain't never that's yeah in the fire give the first time. Let me tell you some psycho last c juju. I know I looked at the wall. It's all right.
Speaker 5: Let's say you remember you can call us both those but the one psycho lest.
Speaker 1: Listen, you don't wake up, juju, some judge. I wake up, psycho lest Sometimes i'd be like I wake up. Sometimes I wake up.
Speaker 27: I feel like I go, let's you and I act like let's But the one thing that we want to tell y'all, hip hop is a live Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know you want to thank you? Do you want to thank you for.
Speaker 5: You want to hear to promise everybody right now I wanted you to promise everybody right.
Speaker 1: Now, man, we are going to do a record together. No, no, I promise that. That's all I've remember walking on man.
Speaker 13: I want to be no, definitely, like because you don't left my man, I don't want to make sure that one.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I don't really kind of believe it. I'm just on my because I like, you should have gave a bunch of rocket beat.
Speaker 8: Like like years ago, I remember what rocks like.
Speaker 1: I'll do anything, but rocks got relaxing beats. Un we got some flax.
Speaker 8: We got I could play get the beats your game, yo, with all the respect to the nerves.
Speaker 5: I wondered the respect to nerds you get on some cycle year and wanted that ship too out of here.
Speaker 1: There's one beat I love using my cars within the decade after that, the big shouldn't gave Tony touch? Should you gave Tony touch? But he used it?
Speaker 5: He did you We get very first though You're gonna lie it was have you up something because he's a drake chant.
Speaker 1: Yo, sir, you know we got you something we ain't never gonna get you. Could you go to sleep so me you go wake up?
Speaker 25: Like some last your beating us e P right now, I did th ship worked on the executive Let me executive.
Speaker 1: Produce it roll now lemon Ice dam that would be amazing. I need want Butch right what I'm saying to Yeah, I'm ting we're good joints. Man, you're killers. I need Butcher rock versus and Manchel No, you can't can not be I'm executive pducer. You can't be on that keep going.
Speaker 2: Just cuts.
Speaker 1: You don't get that phone off of me. Man, what with DJ rocking? I know right rocket books. I don't wanted to buy all myself because I want a table. He may beat us, you know, man, I know whether this is just before you get too tired. I want to I want to thank you. I want to thank you for having us. Man, let me tell you some really, I don't think you have what you mean to me. No, I don't think you have the idea. How must have beaten Uh it's been a lot of years. No, no, no, I want any ideaship. It's been a lot of it's myself. I don't think you have any idea how much have beaten us? Men to us factory.
Speaker 4: Thank you for people who don't understand we never heard a Big Pun until we heard him only beating us record.
Speaker 1: This. I t the backhanded compliments to be honest, to get the fuck out because because I'm not playing. You're right, that's from the heart. I feel you.
Speaker 4: When we heard Big Pun and then we heard him on your record, and then we heard him and then we heard that you got actually embraced him after the record. You guys put him on your record.
Speaker 1: I tried to embrace him a lot of time. It's kind of hard to get my arms frowned whatever.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to add a little levity, But at the end of the day, that's what hip hop respects. Hip hop respects that that we brought a Big Pun out everything I did prior to that time. No, no, no, we've been saying that.
Speaker 1: Our world right. You want to get our wording right. No, Your production, y'all's production is I know I'm amazing. You think I'm where I got. Come here for you to tell me I know I'm amazing. There you go, there you go, Jameson to tell you that.
Speaker 24: No, but what I'm trying I need it to Jameson tell you no, no, to unleash you know at least.
Speaker 1: Not because I'm humble to a fault sometimes like can I can?
Speaker 21: I can?
Speaker 4: I tell you this?
Speaker 5: I drink only because it makes other people more interesting, not because I needed to be anything.
Speaker 1: That's a lot I don't know.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's an our alcoholic perspective. That is the truth. I love the alcoholic said like, no, I'm just saying too.
Speaker 14: We gotta be hones with it.
Speaker 5: I'm actually more dangerous when I'm not fucking drinking. To be honest with you, why is it because I don't really have a lot of patience.
Speaker 1: You know where we come from, you know what it is. But one of the first things that you make patience.
Speaker 5: You told me something about to deal with a bunch of ship that I wouldn't told me something about tragedy the first thing on my face time I ain't saying, but I can't understand what was that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, you said, FaceTime, dude, Yeah, and then you told me something about tragedy. I had no idea what you said. So if you ain't had no idea what, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: That's I don't remember saying anything about it because it was me and Maya hanging out.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh you're okay. I do remember what I said about that was because I was telling you that all I ever wanted to do was be too fine A.
Speaker 5: Nice good memory, because I said all I ever want to do is be too five. You know what I'm saying, because YO like to see what he said, Like I'm saying, I said that ship earlier. Niggas just as much as he's saying all this ship, if it wasn't for being uns, they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be no component. Rig fronder my dudes, and the feature the feeling is mutual.
Speaker 5: No, it's not saying, here's a drink to all the girls who acts think shady niggas just react.
Speaker 1: We don't think for real. Fill out my whole life world in a hat. He sons that don't play Who's that? But listen?
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Fat Joe?
Speaker 5: And money at Trashed, money at Trago me and money at tracks been too.
Speaker 1: No, but li'sten the worst, Let's said listen.
Speaker 5: And I told him that, And that night I told him that I was like, I told him I'm too fun now. I even though the handshake here we go, what's that about, buddy d Hold, it's something that don't.
Speaker 1: Filming twin No, but listen, listen, I don't I thought that was no last what happened? Flash relast there? My bad, My bad, that's my mom. Yeah, that's your mom. Ship's stuff? Oh Ship? Let me is it?
Speaker 21: Is it?
Speaker 1: Deal? Stuck for the lung nigga throw a couple of months? Come, man, I told you Ship on top of him letting down?
Speaker 21: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because? Man?
Speaker 8: Because I can't go no brother, the football boys.
Speaker 1: Let's about got some napkins, got some napkin. But here's the death American pie. It's not good. They're not definitely not. It's like, listen, it was a don't worried about that. Yeah, let me tell you this really ship. He's not about this. This is the really podcast? Is a really podcast? Right?
Speaker 19: Your las leorry about that.
Speaker 1: They're relaxing right now. I think anything, nobody what average. I'm about to go underg because that's the tail love recording that Jesus never gonna be that. It's our show. You win' never. I ain't never gonna be that next our show. God man, I'll record Ship. I don't pull up my phone, you need that. I don't even know what's going on back there. That's why I need that's a recorder. That's drama. What happens on Broadway stays on. You know what's going on like that? No, let go ahead? What's going on that? I can't ya. Your niggas all fail but E.
Speaker 21: M T workers right, But I can't use nigga that the E M gail M tell me exact.
Speaker 1: Niggas fam.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: Damn niggas need and CV right now.
Speaker 8: You diggas niggas seeing Judge in the past out see you ugly jacket nigga.
Speaker 1: That nigga passed out.
Speaker 14: Jacket about the jack me and passed out on right Dason when breaking up?
Speaker 1: So how did drugs come into your life? When we get burn? I don't know how you came from Philly because we all smoke through.
Speaker 5: So when when when man mentioned see this is what we're getting into it?
Speaker 1: You started, nig Why you passed out when you saw me? When am I?
Speaker 26: So?
Speaker 1: When you you started anyway? Then we got over one with don't leave me alone there? So when when did real drugs come into your life?
Speaker 5: Like real drugs, Real drugs came into my life right when they came into yours.
Speaker 1: What's a real drug. That's a rip drug to you. Recognomics eight, recognomics Corona usual. What are we talking about or selling? What else? You know where we're coming from a lot of you know what he definitely did not get to today. Okay, we're gonna say to be nuts. It's like God, damn it. We love y'all.
Speaker 10: That makes a noise God, and to be continued, love to thank you, turnbody.
Speaker 1: That's what we come through it. Let me tell you, man, it's a huge john to be you know, I love you over there. We want more because we have you know, he's one of the vowers man. You know what. That hours he's doing hours and we've always you know, pick in the truck. You gotta was jo alright and he sont me and I take d