Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after.
Speaker 2: It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject keep your nasty hands off me.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: Though it is the nephew he is here with today's frank punk called what you got neft?
Speaker 1: Sure, giving with cousin Benji giving with cousin be ready, but it is listen to it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hello, Hello? Who is this this Glenda?
Speaker 3: Who is this this Benjie? I'm college? Is this purpose though? You know she's doing here right now?
Speaker 2: But this is her daughter? Is there a problem?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, this this this Benjie. This Mama, Mama Loa's nephew.
Speaker 2: Who it's Belanda?
Speaker 3: You know, Mama, Mama, Mama Looa Joe. I ain't ain't it correct?
Speaker 2: Mama lords and it's her sister.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm Benjy. I'm gonna left you from the other side of the family. You say your name was now glad that Okay? What time y'all supposed to get in.
Speaker 2: And we should be there by the afternoon?
Speaker 3: Okay? Uh? Is missus purvis? Is she is your mama making the dressing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's making enough for about forty five people. We actually uh This was discussed about.
Speaker 3: A month ago, right y'all on the y'all they had the conference call, the conference the family had the conference call, right, yes, sir? Okay, now listen, what the reason why they got me to call? They wanted me to go in and call and and I was trying to get miss Purvis. She's not there.
Speaker 2: No, she's not here. What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, they're not gonna They're not gonna need her to do the to do the dressing.
Speaker 2: And why wouldn't they need her to do this? And she would make it for ten years? We did. We just discussed this.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean they say that they got somebody down here that's gonna do the dressing. Let it says, y'all traveling y'all ain't got to bring it, you know, and be traveling with it. But they got somebody gonna do the dressing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, first of all, how are you your your benie? What is your name?
Speaker 3: That was not my name, Benjamin, but they called me Benji. But but but like I say, I'm on the other side of the fair. I ain't on y'all side.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, I'm still trying to figure out why you calling me because she's been making a dressing for ten years, like I said, and I mean it's been discussed. So I don't even know why why you're calling me. I don't even know you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, what I'm trying to explain to you is this right here is daddy they got so y'all ain't got to worry with bringing the dressing. They got somebody gonna bring. They got somebody down here that's gonna cook it. So in other word, what you know, if you can tell Miss Pervis she ain't got to worry about the dressing this year.
Speaker 2: Oh so you want me to tell my mama after she's been making dressing for ten years that y'all say, y'all ain't worried about she shouldn't have to make it this year because we're driving now, we drive camper year. So I'm not gonna do that to her.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't even know who you are to be calling me anyway? Why getting somebody calling me that I know regarding it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you gunned the right, I am glunders all right, listen, let me say this because I don't mind saying with everybody thinking what most people don't want to say. Let me just say this right here. Really, what's going on is just right here. A lot of people in the family you know, don't really don't don't really like miss Pravis dressing.
Speaker 2: Benjamin, who you supposed to be Let me spring something in is ma. Mama gonna make her dressing, you gonna keep it, and we ain't bringing that on with us. So you can tell your family that I said that because you understand me.
Speaker 3: I mean, first of all, you got to understand that I'm bringing news that that people don't them voted on and it's what everybody want to do. Don't nobody what did Nikau?
Speaker 2: We had a meeting dressing? She making it? Ten years? Ain't nobody been saying nothing? And guess what one of them up in that house. Nobody better not be walking up and through that talking about mama either, and you gonna go eat it?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well see right there? Why why if people don't like the dressing, Glinda, why you want to make submit everybody to have it to eat it? If they don't like.
Speaker 2: It, you don't eat this. I don't know. I don't know you well, I don't know, No, Benjamin, Benjie, who I want you.
Speaker 3: I'm mama Lord's nephew from the other side of the family exactly. And I don't know, yes, okay, and it really really to the back all that, I don't really know you. But I'm but I'm but I'm man up. I'm man up to call you and tell you what we're gonna do and what we ain't gonna do.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what I ain't say. I want to tell it again. She's gonna be that drastic. You gonna eat it if we gonna all day.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, right there, listen, And I know this might be hard for you to understand. What you grew up with liking everybody else might not like.
Speaker 2: People saying what you want to. I ain't gonna even remember you know why, So you ain't not like it because you ain't done around. But she making dressing.
Speaker 3: Now, first of all, when y'all get down here, it's gonna already be some more dressing here, okay, okay, And she gonna make country said, and we gonna see.
Speaker 2: Down and we gonna eat. It's not even discussing my frother that I I got to say, because you're not gonna hurt my mama feeling.
Speaker 3: Okay, there ain't nobody to try. That's why I'm trying to tell you to tell her don't make it now, so she don't even bring it down.
Speaker 2: Were gonna get anyway.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, I'm finna say this here because every dealer you ain't really understanding what I'm saying to you. I'm gonna say it as clear as I can say. If y'all come down here with that dress, I promise you we already got dressing made. We throwing that dressing in the trash so everybody can get the dressing that we made for him. Point blake, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Please let me find something in you. I'm gonna be on dressing the troth and if I find that you that through my mama dressing in the trash, it's gonna be some and we're gonna set that ouse. I'm not playing with you this what's you funny to me?
Speaker 3: For a car?
Speaker 2: Ain't killing we on this comas condon. Ain't none of them ballowing up the cowles's a tellingen to bull. But now they're gonna said, she'll stop up. I don't even know your count I guess they sound like you was you the bands in the world, but being benjam I don't even know your rest. I'm telling you now, tim non playing with you. I'm telling you anybody or Mamma feeling ed boll be some in this and I'm telling you a y'all gonna be y'all coming down now, but I'm coming y'allo one.
Speaker 3: Can I say something else to you? I wish you would. Can I tell you what else they were saying? They wanted me to tell you this, Glinda, this is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Hallby Morning Show. Your cousin Sheila got me the prank phone called.
Speaker 2: You come me fuck you. You're about to make me say it off that it wasn't a remaining because I was gonna have my brother's work. Y'all play Tomi was gonna be canceled.
Speaker 3: Made one last question before I let you go. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 2: Steen Hay Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all gonna eat this?
Speaker 2: Don't play with you?
Speaker 3: Man, hey listen? Laying in the cut.
Speaker 1: December eight, nine teen, Oakland, California. I A man tell too short to blow the whistle because nephew coming to town. Right that is Tommy t December eighth, ninth and tenth, and then that place I have never been, Facoma, Washington, December fifteen, sixteen to seventeen. Nate Jackson Super Funny Comedy Club. Nate, tell them, Baby the Nephew, come we ago, when.
Speaker 3: We come back. The Strawberry Letter. You're listening to the Harvey Morning Show h